Remember me
▼ Content

covid vaccine

Page 6 of 11<<<45678>>>
25-08-2021 17:29
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)

James___ wrote:They're dying faster than everyone else. Florida is #22 in vaccination rates.

1. Floridians are first in death rate.

2. Florida is neither first nor last in vaccination rate.

Ergo, there is no relationship between vaccination rate and death rate.

Thank you James__ for clearing that up.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
25-08-2021 17:57
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And more from Florida, why wasn't the school allowed to enforce a mask mandate in her classroom? Her students right to not wear a mask came before her right to live and work.
https://www.insider.com/teacher-leukemia-dies-coronavirus-school-no-mask-mandate-2021-8
25-08-2021 18:28
(14414)

James___ wrote:And more from Florida, why wasn't the school allowed to enforce a mask mandate in her classroom?

Are you asking why a school was not permitted to violate the Constitutional rights of We the People? Is that your question?

It's a pretty stupid question.

James___ wrote: Her students right to not wear a mask came before her right to live and work.

Nope. That was a stupid conclusion.

The teacher's right to live and work is not somehow dependent upon her ability to tyrannically violate the rights of her students.

Otherwise, yes, the Constitutional rights of We the People come first. When did you become confused about that? Would you like to discuss the prioritization of Constitutional rights within the order of local laws, rules and customs? I'll be happy to refresh your memory.

25-08-2021 19:37
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:

James___ wrote:And more from Florida, why wasn't the school allowed to enforce a mask mandate in her classroom?

Are you asking why a school was not permitted to violate the Constitutional rights of We the People? Is that your question?

It's a pretty stupid question.

James___ wrote: Her students right to not wear a mask came before her right to live and work.

Nope. That was a stupid conclusion.

The teacher's right to live and work is not somehow dependent upon her ability to tyrannically violate the rights of her students.

Otherwise, yes, the Constitutional rights of We the People come first. When did you become confused about that? Would you like to discuss the prioritization of Constitutional rights within the order of local laws, rules and customs? I'll be happy to refresh your memory.

You're sad. Students wearing a mask would not deny them the right to an education. Now you are guys are sounding like extremist religious people.
25-08-2021 20:23
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
There is no such thing as a variant of a variant.

Why not? Please explain...

What's to explain? A different virus is a different virus. A different virus of the covid/SARS series is already a variant. It would not be a variant of covid19.

Don't viruses mutate?

Only in a host. A covid19 mutating would no longer be covid19.

And when it mutates in a host, can it then jump to a new host?

No. Mutations are usually not even able to form the packet necessary to cross into a new host.

You are making it sound like covid is not contagious...

Edited on 25-08-2021 20:24
25-08-2021 20:28
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Mutation occurs in the lytic/lysogenic process and virus species evolve that way.

Do you think it would be an accurate interpretation of the CDC's definition of variant, to say, any virus which is reproduced (or replicated) from another virus is a variant?

No.

Why not?

25-08-2021 22:45
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Mutation occurs in the lytic/lysogenic process and virus species evolve that way.

Do you think it would be an accurate interpretation of the CDC's definition of variant, to say, any virus which is reproduced (or replicated) from another virus is a variant?

No.

Why not?

Spongy, ITN might want to consider this. Of the 5 murder cases solved, one was 39 years old. Familial DNA is a variant based on a person's relationship to a family. A virus variant is essentially the same thing.
https://www.9news.com/article/news/crime/colorado-cold-cases-genetic-genealogy/73-6fa8eb93-c92d-4481-baca-5bcabb1d7ab0
25-08-2021 23:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

No.

Why not?

This question has already been answered. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-08-2021 00:04
(14414)

James___ wrote:You're sad.

I'm happy.

James___ wrote:Students wearing a mask would not deny them the right to an education.

You just shifted the goalposts to an entirely different stadium designed for an entirely different sport.

Requiring a teacher to observe the students' Constitutional rights does not somehow prevent that teacher from being able to teach. Allowing a teacher to violate the students' Constitutional rights would be unconscionable.

Why are trying to be the next Stalin all of a sudden?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
26-08-2021 02:33
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Florida isn't like the majority of states. Tourism is our main industry. We are an international vacation destination. We are still a top retirement destination state. We aren't a nanny-state, like many d-party run, so cost of living is low. We also get a large number of illegal immigrants, homeless, and refugees from mandate heavy blue states. We are constantly getting plague infested riff-raft from the Yankee states, which banish you, if caught coughing in public, are any other minor infraction. Typical liberal problem solving, dump it on somebody else. Florida has a pretty high death rate, without a pandemic.

What should be noted, is we broke from The authoritarian guideline mandates early, stressed it' individual choice, in what they do, to stay safe. Most individuals are considerate and responsible. Why punish/torture healthy, responsible Americans, to placate the pathetic? Florida's government position is to let the people choose, not mandate. We aren't a nanny state.

Schools... Aren't our children tortured enough with liberal mandated curriculum? Why subject them to sensory deprivation brainwashing crap as well? Florida has high humidity most of the year. Masks absorb a lot of water vapor and sweat, which doesn't evaporate quickly. It's like waterboarding kids. Why do you hate children?

The main point being ignored, is that people with health issues, have options, they can take, to reduce their risk. Most normally avoid risky behavior, even without a pandemic. This is about compelling the population to give up their freedom and liberties, to protect people, that are already sufficiently protecting themselves. The liberals have no intention of restoring those freedoms and liberties, after the pandemic. There will always be a 'crisis' that they can use, to keep control over our lives.
26-08-2021 21:37
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

No.

Why not?

I don't recall you answering the question.

26-08-2021 23:03
(21599)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

No.

Why not?

Your problem. Pay attention. I have already answered that question. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 26-08-2021 23:03
26-08-2021 23:52
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

No.

Why not?

IBDM has a different definition of variant than the CDC. What is your definition of variant?

27-08-2021 01:00
(14414)

Spongy Iris wrote:IBDM has a different definition of variant than the CDC. What is your definition of variant?

That implies that I have a definition of "variant." This is news to me.

My word is "species." I'm not trying to incite fear and panic. I don't have an agenda. I am not selling anything.

27-08-2021 02:14
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:IBDM has a different definition of variant than the CDC. What is your definition of variant?

That implies that I have a definition of "variant." This is news to me.

My word is "species." I'm not trying to incite fear and panic. I don't have an agenda. I am not selling anything.

If it's still in the same family then it's not a new species.
I don't have an agenda. I am not selling anything.

Obfuscation.
27-08-2021 02:21
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
ibdm,
You're doing semantics confusion.. It's what you live for.
27-08-2021 02:22
(5197)
Semantics aside... A variant, is a mutation, that survived, spread to a new host, and replicated. It's essentially genetically the same as the parent virus. When they do the Q-Tip thing, they randomly select a sample of positives to be sequenced. The compare those sequences to past results. Any that are even a little different, are called variants. Mostly, it's a fear mongering thing, since they seldom give any static numbers for reference. They only give a percentage of how much faster it's spreads. They don't give a number of cases, or how long between samples that match. Could only b 5 samples, in the same day, total . That's a pretty fast spreader... Nut, that could be all there ever is for that variant. The individuals, say same family... Self-quarantined, and never shared outside the family. They play with the numbers, rather than give use meaningful statistics. The gaming, means they are lying about something, but they really don't give enough to quite figure out what they are lying about.

The vaccines are another story... They are considering moving the booster date to 6 months, after the last shot, instead of 8 months. They don't know yet, if the booster will provide longer lasting protection, or just add a few months. This is for a fully approved vaccine, yet they really still don't know much about it. The mRNA vaccines instruct some of your cells to produce a spiked protein outer covering, to mimic the virus. Those cells are destroyed, and hopefully removed from the body... It's not know how well this works on people who are elderly, or a medical mess. Unknown what repeated injections, over a relatively short period will do either. It's a wait and see game, not instant gratification. They have the math, the theory, the computer simulations...
27-08-2021 03:47
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I used to own a valiant.They are an Australian made chrysler.I bought a different valiant is that a variant?
27-08-2021 04:55
(21599)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

No.

Why not?

IBDM has a different definition of variant than the CDC. What is your definition of variant?

**** the CDC.

The Parrot Killer

27-08-2021 04:56
(21599)
keepit wrote:
ibdm,

Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself again. There is no such thing as a variant of a variant.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 27-08-2021 04:57
27-08-2021 06:13
(14414)
keepit wrote:ibdm, You're doing semantics confusion.. It's what you live for.

keepit, you are babbling again, and wipe the drool off your shoe.
Attached image:

27-08-2021 08:02
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
ibdm,

Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself again. There is no such thing as a variant of a variant.

I think the common flu says otherwise. Kind of what makes it difficult when flu season hits. Which variant of the variant will get the most people sick? Why flu shots have limited effectiveness. And then again, if people are vaccinated against one strain but not another, then the one not in the flu shot might make itself known.
Interestingly enough, flu strains are considered as strains while what circulates in pigs is the variant. With Covid 19, in a bat is is a strain but in people it is the variant of the strain. And when a variant mutates, it then becomes the variant of a variant. If the new variant comes from the bat then it is not a variant of a variant.
What can be a bit confusing is that it seems that the flu viruses that have come from pigs has mutated into a different strain than if the virus were to go from a pig to a person. That would be the original variant.
Hopefully we've cleared this up as both ITN and IBDM do not seem to understand this.
27-08-2021 11:21
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Posted on my fishing forum
It's a bit off topic but for those who haven't had their COVID vaccinations I thought I'd share my real world experience regarding side effects. I'm 48 and pretty fit and healthy (or so I thought). Had my fist Pfizer dose three weeks ago with no real side effects apart from a sore arm. Went in yesterday for round two and I woke up at one o'clock this morning freezing my tits off and shaking uncontrollably (This is definitely not normal for living in the Torres Straights). Had a hotter than hell shower for a half hour with all of the doors n windows closed in my bathroom and was still freezing afterwards. Tried using last nights towel to dry myself and it felt like it was liquid ice, switched to a dry towel and managed to get myself dry with chattering teeth and uncontrollable shaking. Hopped into bed with a doona ( definetly not normal ) and managed to get warm and get to sleep. Woke up an hour later soaked to the bone and feeling like I was on fire. Managed to get back to sleep and woke up this morning feeling like I've just met Marsellus Wallace's friends with the blowtorch and a pair of pliers. Every single joint and muscle in my body is absolutely munted and I'm hurting in places that I didn't even know that existed. Looks like a day on the couch with plenty of Netflix coming my way. Interesting thing is my wife had the Astra Zeneca jab and she got flattened by the first dose and felt okay with the second. Just be prepared when you get whacked to have some downtime available to get your back on track. Now if I can just get my dog to get the remote for me all will be good....
27-08-2021 16:09
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:
ibdm,

keepit,
You're doing gibberbabble.. It's what you live for.

27-08-2021 16:19
(3314)
duncan61 wrote:
It's a bit off topic but for those who haven't had their COVID vaccinations I thought I'd share my real world experience regarding side effects. I'm 48 and pretty fit and healthy (or so I thought). Had my fist Pfizer dose three weeks ago with no real side effects apart from a sore arm. Went in yesterday for round two and I woke up at one o'clock this morning freezing my tits off and shaking uncontrollably (This is definitely not normal for living in the Torres Straights). Had a hotter than hell shower for a half hour with all of the doors n windows closed in my bathroom and was still freezing afterwards. Tried using last nights towel to dry myself and it felt like it was liquid ice, switched to a dry towel and managed to get myself dry with chattering teeth and uncontrollable shaking. Hopped into bed with a doona ( definetly not normal ) and managed to get warm and get to sleep. Woke up an hour later soaked to the bone and feeling like I was on fire. Managed to get back to sleep and woke up this morning feeling like I've just met Marsellus Wallace's friends with the blowtorch and a pair of pliers. Every single joint and muscle in my body is absolutely munted and I'm hurting in places that I didn't even know that existed. Looks like a day on the couch with plenty of Netflix coming my way. Interesting thing is my wife had the Astra Zeneca jab and she got flattened by the first dose and felt okay with the second. Just be prepared when you get whacked to have some downtime available to get your back on track. Now if I can just get my dog to get the remote for me all will be good....

One of many reasons why I will NOT be getting jabbed with this jab...

Another reason is that I do not approve of the coersion tactics being used... If this is such a damn deadly and scary disease, the next "black death" if you will, then people would be fighting each other hand over fist for every available dose, willingly getting jabbed... People would not need to be coerced into it... People would not need to be bribed ($100 here in WI) into getting it...

What a joke... my life and well-being is worth more than $100............

27-08-2021 19:09
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
I had my second moderna vaccination 3 days ago and i suffered some transitory symptoms for a few hours but nothing as serious as a ventilator or a casket.
I wouldn't let $100 bribe deter me!!
27-08-2021 19:31
(3314)
keepit wrote:
I had my second moderna vaccination 3 days ago and i suffered some transitory symptoms for a few hours but nothing as serious as a ventilator or a casket.

Government is pulling some nefarious shit with regard to these jabs and I don't wish to be a part of it. I will not be bought off for $100 either... **** Tony Evers.

I am young. I am healthy. I have no comorbidities. I have a strong immune system. I see no reason to risk having serious side effects from a jab.

When I was in school, I got taught to resist such peer pressure ("just say no to drugs"), not to sheepishly succumb to it.

27-08-2021 20:06
(1643)
duncan61 wrote:

Who would think, injecting E Coli into your arm would cause such a reaction?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/4371693001

Edited on 27-08-2021 20:08
27-08-2021 20:50
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
You said, "Govt is pulling some nefarious shit (regarding vaccinations".
Where exactly does this idea come from? It sounds like unsubstantiated paranoia to me.

The thing that turned the corner for me to get the "jab" is that i heard that someone that catches covid will spread it, on the average, to eight people. Look at what happened at sturgis.
I didn't want to be responsible for 8 people getting infected and on and on.
27-08-2021 21:00
(21599)
keepit wrote:
Where exactly does this idea come from? It sounds like unsubstantiated paranoia to me.

The thing that turned the corner for me to get the "jab" is that i heard that someone that catches covid will spread it, on the average, to eight people.

So you will believe any bullshit random number that someone feeds you.
keepit wrote:
Look at what happened at sturgis.

You can't infect anyone unless you are infected yourself. If you're sick, stay home.

A vaccination IS intentionally infecting yourself.

The Parrot Killer

27-08-2021 21:09
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
You're misinformed ibd. And you exaggerate continually. For example you said that "i will believe any bs random number that someone feeds you". You say stuff like that and then claim you are a college professor. What college?

BTW, the covid moderna isn't a live vaccine.
Also, you can get covid and not know you are sick and still spread it around.
Edited on 27-08-2021 21:11
27-08-2021 21:22
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:
You're misinformed ibd. And you exaggerate continually. For example you said that "i will believe any bs random number that someone feeds you". You say stuff like that and then claim you are a college professor. What college?

What they don't understand is that this might be a year round situation rather than a seasonal one like influenza. And with the flu, many people get vaccinated every year. With Covid 19 and its variants, it's more severe and can strain healthcare resources.
I've read where some hospitals are turning away covid patients simply because they don't have beds to put them in. A vaccination is less expensive than building more hospitals.
27-08-2021 21:27
(3314)
keepit wrote:

That I did.

keepit wrote:
Where exactly does this idea come from?

The government themselves.

keepit wrote:
It sounds like unsubstantiated paranoia to me.

It's not.

** Installed WI State Capitol Occupant Tony Evers is currently temporarily offering Wisconsinites a $100 "reward" if they get jabbed.
** Installed White House Occupant Joe Biden is currently urging employers to violate employment and privacy laws by requiring the jab as a term of employment.

The whole PCR testing nonsense is a scam, anything and everything under the sun is purposely being labeled as "COVID" to incite fear (this manipulation also allows for the receipt of more government money), the term 'herd immunity' is deceitfully being redefined to fit the political "vaccinate everyone" narrative, and on and on and on...

There's a lot of nefarious BS going on... and to include my personal favorite word to describe such evils... it's SATANIC.

keepit wrote:
The thing that turned the corner for me to get the "jab" is that i heard that someone that catches covid will spread it, on the average, to eight people.

Made up number... Are you truly this gullible?

keepit wrote:
Look at what happened at sturgis.

Sturgis is a proper noun; it is capitalized.

A motorcycle rally occurred there... There were also bike shows, live concerts, and other fun activities to compliment the rally. Looks like a rather enjoyable time to me, and the Sturgis area of South Dakota is truly a beautiful sight to behold. I have very fond memories of my childhood vacation to that area.

keepit wrote:

How would you be responsible? Would you purposely be coughing and sneezing all over them, especially after becoming symptomatic? Sounds like you're buying into the media fear mongering virtue signaling BS...

27-08-2021 21:37
(1643)
keepit wrote:

I think the E Coli in the Pfizer vaccines is a live culture...

27-08-2021 23:41
(21599)
keepit wrote:
You're misinformed ibd.

I am not IBD.
keepit wrote:
And you exaggerate continually.

I neither misinform nor exaggerate. YOU do. Inversion fallacy.
keepit wrote:
For example you said that "i will believe any bs random number that someone feeds you".

You do.
keepit wrote:
You say stuff like that and then claim you are a college professor. What college?

I am not a college professor nor ever claimed to be one. I don't work for socialists. I own my own company.
keepit wrote:

Yes it is.
keepit wrote:

You can't. BTW, covid19 is already in the air everywhere and on every surface. Deal with it.

The Parrot Killer

27-08-2021 23:42
(21599)
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:

What they don't understand is that this might be a year round situation rather than a seasonal one like influenza. And with the flu, many people get vaccinated every year. With Covid 19 and its variants, it's more severe and can strain healthcare resources.
I've read where some hospitals are turning away covid patients simply because they don't have beds to put them in. A vaccination is less expensive than building more hospitals.

They need more than two beds.

The Parrot Killer

28-08-2021 00:15
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:

As much as some people might not like it, this might be where 2 people to a room works. They could just isolate both patients with a floor to ceiling partition. Basically quarantine 2 patients with a central door to their respective spaces.

It's just that a lot of hospitals spent money on converting 2 patient rooms into 1 patient rooms. That decreased the number of beds per hospital unless additions to the hospital were built. It would've been easy enough to have sliding panels or folding panels that could isolate one patient from another.
This is where luxury came first while increasing the cost of healthcare. One of the reasons why it's so expensive in the US.
Edited on 28-08-2021 00:49
28-08-2021 04:14
(5197)
keepit wrote:

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/japan-withdraws-16-mln-moderna-covid-19-vaccine-doses-over-contamination-nikkei-2021-08-25/

"Moderna confirms having been notified of cases of particulate matter being seen in drug product vials of its COVID-19 vaccine," the U.S. vaccine maker said in a statement, adding it put the lot in question and two adjacent lots on hold.

This was just one shipment to Japan, and visible particles in the vials. What is disturbing, is that something obvious, actually made it out the door, and to the end user. These vaccines are produced on such a large scale, it's likely other issues make into people's arms. Quite likely, the drug companies aren't going to throw millions of vials of product in the dumpster, if they don't pose a significant health risk. Most of the vaccinated people aren't likely to get infected, and would never know they got ineffective doses.

This is a serious quality control issue, that should have halted all injections. Not just an 'oops', bad batch, sorry. Once the product is in the arm, there is no removing it.
28-08-2021 04:22
(5197)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:

As much as some people might not like it, this might be where 2 people to a room works. They could just isolate both patients with a floor to ceiling partition. Basically quarantine 2 patients with a central door to their respective spaces.

It's just that a lot of hospitals spent money on converting 2 patient rooms into 1 patient rooms. That decreased the number of beds per hospital unless additions to the hospital were built. It would've been easy enough to have sliding panels or folding panels that could isolate one patient from another.
This is where luxury came first while increasing the cost of healthcare. One of the reasons why it's so expensive in the US.

Why would they need to isolate covid patients, from other covid patients? They are all infected, and are no longer at risk. They all have the same infection, no need for private rooms. I'm sure privacy concerns are top of the list, for patients barely aware, and a tube shoved down their throat...
06-09-2021 15:27
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
This story was originally in the Telegraph. And just another reason why China has become so powerful. It also shows how at least England has become more dependent on Chinese imports. The same is probably true for the US as well.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/uk-dependence-chinese-imports-threat-161825295.html
Page 6 of 11<<<45678>>>

Join the debate covid vaccine:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact