Remember me
▼ Content

Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix

Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix09-06-2023 18:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Foxx's representatives said in an email that Benza's claim about Fox's covid caused blood clot is "completely inaccurate." Although Foxx was hospitalized for an undisclosed illness in April, his daughter Corinne Foxx said in an Instagram Story post that he had been home for weeks and was well enough to play pickleball.

So, in reality the claim is now verified, though it took several weeks for a clot to form somewhere in the body, then break loose and travel to the brain. This is 100% consistent with established medical science of how clot's form, break loose and then do their damage.

Foxx has still not denied the claim, though he is either already dead or has been put into a vegetative state by the government doctors who will never let him speak again. So expect Foxx to hang himself from the bedpost, or some other whackamole cause of death, like a reaction between his medications, and or death by cyanide based glue sniffing via oxygen mask.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 09-06-2023 18:55
11-06-2023 02:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Swan wrote:
Foxx's representatives said in an email that Benza's claim about Fox's covid caused blood clot is "completely inaccurate." Although Foxx was hospitalized for an undisclosed illness in April, his daughter Corinne Foxx said in an Instagram Story post that he had been home for weeks and was well enough to play pickleball.

So, in reality the claim is now verified, though it took several weeks for a clot to form somewhere in the body, then break loose and travel to the brain. This is 100% consistent with established medical science of how clot's form, break loose and then do their damage.

Foxx has still not denied the claim, though he is either already dead or has been put into a vegetative state by the government doctors who will never let him speak again. So expect Foxx to hang himself from the bedpost, or some other whackamole cause of death, like a reaction between his medications, and or death by cyanide based glue sniffing via oxygen mask.

Yawning

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Edited on 11-06-2023 02:08
11-06-2023 22:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawning

If you believe that Foxx is going away, you are wrong as he will come back from the grave to destroy the CDC

ULTRA MAGA

13-06-2023 04:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawning

If you believe that Foxx is going away, you are wrong as he will come back from the grave to destroy the CDC

I smell turds

ULTRA MAGA

14-06-2023 23:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Swan wrote:

Fauci is rumored to have moved to Moscow and is bunking with Eddy Snowden

ULTRA MAGA

24-06-2023 14:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

Fauci is rumored to have moved to Moscow and is bunking with Eddy Snowden

Zero comments, from the government nerds who can never ever even reference the truth once in their life

ULTRA MAGA

25-06-2023 03:37
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
Swan wrote:Zero comments, from the government nerds who can never ever even reference the truth once in their life

Why stop at once? I was too young to remember the first time I spoke the truth, and I just never stopped. ... but you stopped at one time in your life, you say?

Why do you believe that Jamie Foxx is blind and paralyzed?
25-06-2023 12:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Zero comments, from the government nerds who can never ever even reference the truth once in their life

Why stop at once? I was too young to remember the first time I spoke the truth, and I just never stopped. ... but you stopped at one time in your life, you say?

The truth about the ice age never happening you mean, and you know this because I was not there?

Again Foxx is crippled from a covid vaccine caused stroke. Blood clots caused by the covid vaccine are well documented, as will be the soon to come death of Foxx by 100 percent natural causes related to his medical condition, which was caused by the covid vaccine.

Why do you believe that Foxx is perfectly healthy and not blind or paralyzed? Why can't Foxx answer that for himself? Because he may never be seen by the public again, so that the public will never know the truth

Is it fun always lying and denying reality on this 5 people strong web page? Where you pretend to be important?

ULTRA MAGA

25-06-2023 23:35
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The truth about the ice age never happening you mean, and you know this because I was not there?

What ice age?
Swan wrote:
Again Foxx is crippled from a covid vaccine caused stroke. Blood clots caused by the covid vaccine are well documented, as will be the soon to come death of Foxx by 100 percent natural causes related to his medical condition, which was caused by the covid vaccine.

Foxx is not crippled.
Swan wrote:
Why do you believe that Foxx is perfectly healthy and not blind or paralyzed? Why can't Foxx answer that for himself? Because he may never be seen by the public again, so that the public will never know the truth

Foxx is not blind.
Swan wrote:
Is it fun always lying and denying reality on this 5 people strong web page? Where you pretend to be important?

Ask yourself this. YOU are the one doing it.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-06-2023 14:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

What ice age?
Swan wrote:

Foxx is not crippled.
Swan wrote:

Foxx is not blind.
Swan wrote:

Ask yourself this, why doesn't Foxx come forward and tell us what his problems are?

LOL, because he knows that the hitmen who choked Epstein will choke him if he says anything, which is difficult after a stroke paralizes your vocal cords.

You may now continue spreading lies, like the communist that own you need you to do.

ULTRA MAGA

26-06-2023 14:42
(14414)
Swan wrote:Ask yourself this, why doesn't Foxx come forward and tell us what his problems are?

"Why?" questions aren't fill-in-the-blank opportunities for your claims to somehow mold reality. I asked you why you believe what you do. Your response was to have me ask myself a question. Well, I asked myself the question and I arrived at many possibilities. So I'll ask you again:

Why do you believe that Jamie Foxx is blind and paralyzed, specifically?
26-06-2023 18:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Ask yourself this, why doesn't Foxx come forward and tell us what his problems are?

"Why?" questions aren't fill-in-the-blank opportunities for your claims to somehow mold reality. I asked you why you believe what you do. Your response was to have me ask myself a question. Well, I asked myself the question and I arrived at many possibilities. So I'll ask you again:

Why do you believe that Jamie Foxx is blind and paralyzed, specifically?

Why are you in denial?

Why can't Foxx tell us that you are right?

Foxx is known to have been recuperating at a clinic in Chicago that specializes in stroke recovery, traumatic brain injury rehab, spinal cord injury rehab and cancer rehabilitation. Furthermore the CDC admits that the covid poison causes strokes.

You also deny that the last ice age ever happened because I was not there to see it. Just facts kid

You may now resume fingerpainting

ULTRA MAGA

26-06-2023 20:30
(14414)
Swan wrote:Why are you in denial?

I asked you a question. Questions are not denial. Your pivoting, however, constitutes EVASION.

Swan wrote:Why can't Foxx tell us that you are right?

This is where you explain how you know the answer to this rhetorical question.

Well? How do you know?

Swan wrote:Foxx is known to have been recuperating at a clinic in Chicago that specializes in stroke recovery, traumatic brain injury rehab, spinal cord injury rehab and cancer rehabilitation.

How do you connect the dots from "he was at this hospital" to "he is blind and paralyzed"?

Furthermore the CDC admits that the covid poison causes strokes.

You also deny that the last ice age ever happened because I was not there to see it. Just facts kid

You may now resume fingerpainting[/quote]
26-06-2023 20:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Why are you in denial?

I asked you a question. Questions are not denial. Your pivoting, however, constitutes EVASION.

Swan wrote:Why can't Foxx tell us that you are right?

This is where you explain how you know the answer to this rhetorical question.

Well? How do you know?

Swan wrote:Foxx is known to have been recuperating at a clinic in Chicago that specializes in stroke recovery, traumatic brain injury rehab, spinal cord injury rehab and cancer rehabilitation.

How do you connect the dots from "he was at this hospital" to "he is blind and paralyzed"?

Furthermore the CDC admits that the covid poison causes strokes.

You may now resume fingerpainting
[/quote]

Do you always struggle so hard? or do I just bring out the best in you?

Have you always wanted to be part of the communist media that erases the truth in favor of the new version of Mein Kampf.

This is your leader

ULTRA MAGA

27-06-2023 20:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Swan wrote:

Truth to the top, forever

ULTRA MAGA

27-06-2023 22:45
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
You seem obsessed... How do you know it wasn't the drugs, or gay sex orgies? Hundreds of millions of people got vaccinated.Not that many people died, or got seriously messed up. Not sure why need three threads, and kept posted, even though no one here shares your infatuation. Wasn't impressed with early Jamie Foxx, doubt he got any better. His comedy was kind of middle-school, class-clownish... Not entertaining when a grown man is doing it. Maybe he grew out of it. Already tagged as loser, so never bother to watch his stuff later.
28-06-2023 03:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
You seem obsessed... How do you know it wasn't the drugs, or gay sex orgies? Hundreds of millions of people got vaccinated.Not that many people died, or got seriously messed up. Not sure why need three threads, and kept posted, even though no one here shares your infatuation. Wasn't impressed with early Jamie Foxx, doubt he got any better. His comedy was kind of middle-school, class-clownish... Not entertaining when a grown man is doing it. Maybe he grew out of it. Already tagged as loser, so never bother to watch his stuff later.

Too bad you or your loved ones didn't have strokes from the vaccine that does nothing other than kill, then you might care. You are a sad heartless communist hunk of shit

ULTRA MAGA

28-06-2023 07:25
(5197)
Had it been the vaccine, there would be literally millions of similar cases... There was no unusual outbreak of mystery strokes. You don't have to be elderly to have a stroke either. Even children get them. Not all strokes totally fuk you up either.
28-06-2023 12:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Had it been the vaccine, there would be literally millions of similar cases... There was no unusual outbreak of mystery strokes. You don't have to be elderly to have a stroke either. Even children get them. Not all strokes totally fuk you up either.

Actually the CDC admits that the covid vaccines cause strokes, but the media refuses to mention this major fact.

CDC and FDA Announce Stroke Safety Concern Related to Pfizer-BioNTech Bivalent COVID-19 Vaccine
Jan 16, 2023
John Parkinson
Marco Meglio

ecently, the FDA and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a joint statement claiming that the agencies were assessing data regarding Pfizer-BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine bivalent increases the risk of ischemic stroke in elders.

"CDC's Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD), a near real-time surveillance system, met the statistical criteria to prompt additional investigation into whether there was a safety concern for ischemic stroke in people ages 65 and older who received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent," the CDC/FDA statement read. "Rapid-response investigation of the signal in the VSD raised a question of whether people 65 and older who have received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent were more likely to have an ischemic stroke in the 21 days following vaccination compared with days 22-42 following vaccination."

On the CDC website, they also said government agencies use various monitoring systems to detect possible safety signals for vaccines. They will investigate further when appropriate. "Often these safety systems detect signals that could be due to factors other than the vaccine itself," the website read. FDA and CDC also said this preliminary signal was not identified in the Moderna bivalent vaccine. To date, only the Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines are using mRNA technology.

The agencies pointed to other studies and surveillance systems reporting the following:

A large study of updated (bivalent) vaccines (from Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna) using the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services database revealed no increased risk of ischemic stroke
A preliminary study using the Veterans Affairs database did not indicate an increased risk of ischemic stroke following an updated (bivalent) vaccine
The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) managed by CDC and FDA has not seen an increase in reporting of ischemic strokes following the updated (bivalent) vaccine
Pfizer-BioNTech's global safety database has not indicated a signal for ischemic stroke with the updated (bivalent) vaccine
Other countries have not observed an increased risk for ischemic stroke with updated (bivalent) vaccines
As such, the CDC is recommending no change in the vaccination practice. "CDC continues to recommend that everyone ages 6 months of age and older stay up-to-date with COVID-19 vaccination; this includes individuals who are currently eligible to receive an updated (bivalent) vaccine," the joint statement read.

According to CDC, VSD is an ongoing, collaboration project between the CDC's Immunization Safety Office, integrated health care organizations, and networks across the US. The VSD has been in existence for over 30 years and monitors the safety of vaccines and conducts studies about rare and serious adverse events following immunization. There are 13 VSD sites that provide clinical, methodological, and data expertise.

FDA and CDC wanted to make it clear they were being transparent and inform the public they were reviewing the data.

"Although the totality of the data currently suggests that it is very unlikely that the signal in VSD represents a true clinical risk, we believe it is important to share this information with the public, as we have in the past, when one of our safety monitoring systems detects a signal. CDC and FDA will continue to evaluate additional data from these and other vaccine safety systems."

In addition, at the next FDA Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) meeting on January 26, data and additional analyses will be presented on this safety signal to this FDA advisory committee. They had already planned to meet to discuss if the currently available COVID-19 vaccines should be modified and how and whether the composition and schedule for booster doses should be adjusted moving forward.

Recently, a published case report study highlighted an 80-year-old man who was diagnosed with seropositive neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder after receiving a second dose of Pfizer-BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine. The MRI of the spine revealed a longitudinally extensive transverse myelitis from T3–T4 to T9–T10. Additionally, testing for serum antibody revealed positive aquaporin-4 (AQP4) antibodies that remained positive on repeated testing after 2 weeks.

The individual completed five sessions of plasma exchange (PLEX) in which following, his lower extremity power improved to 5/5 on the right and 4 + /5 on the left. He was treated with prednisone 40 mg daily and then was given mycophenolate mofetil with a slow steroid wean. By the third month follow-up visit, the participant denied having any new symptoms and reported improvement overall.

https://www.neurologylive.com/view/cdc-and-fda-announce-stroke-safety-concern-related-to-pfizer-biontech-bivalent-covid-19-vaccine

Acute ischemic stroke and vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia post COVID-19 vaccination; a systematic review

One of the rare but potentially serious side effects of COVID-19 vaccination is arterial and venous thrombosis. Acute ischemic stroke (AIS) cases have been reported post COVID-19 vaccination. Herein, we systematically reviewed the reported cases of AIS after COVID-19 vaccination.

Method
This systematic review was conducted according to the Preferred Reporting Items for Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses (PRISMA) guideline. We searched PubMed and Scopus until April 14, 2022 to find studies that reported AIS post COVID-19 vaccination.

Results
We found 447 articles. From those, 140 duplicates were removed. After screening and excluding irrelevant articles, 29 studies (43 patients) were identified to be included. From all cases, 22 patients (51.1%) were diagnosed with AIS associated with Vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT). Among AIS associated with VITT group, all received viral vector vaccines except one. The majority of cases with AIS and VITT were female (17 cases, 77.2%) and aged below 60 years (15 cases, 68%). Fourteen patients (32.5%) had additional thrombosis in other sites. Four of them (0.09%) showed concurrent CVST and ischemic stroke. Hemorrhagic transformation following AIS occurred in 7 patients (16.27%). Among 43 patients with AIS, at least 6 patients (14%) died during hospital admission.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9212261/

So why do you hate black actors so much?

ULTRA MAGA

28-06-2023 19:34
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

What ice age?
Swan wrote:

Foxx is not crippled.
Swan wrote:

Foxx is not blind.
Swan wrote:

Ask yourself this, why doesn't Foxx come forward and tell us what his problems are?

What problems? Void argument fallacy.
Swan wrote:
LOL, because he knows that the hitmen who choked Epstein will choke him if he says anything, which is difficult after a stroke paralizes your vocal cords.

Foxx has not been struck dumb.
Swan wrote:
You may now continue spreading lies, like the communist that own you need you to do.

Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-06-2023 19:36
(21599)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Too bad you or your loved ones didn't have strokes from the vaccine that does nothing other than kill, then you might care. You are a sad heartless communist hunk of shit

An mRNA treatment is not a vaccine. The Covid mRNA treatment does not kill.

The Parrot Killer

28-06-2023 19:38
(21599)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Actually the CDC admits that the covid vaccines cause strokes, but the media refuses to mention this major fact.

CDC and FDA Announce Stroke Safety Concern Related to Pfizer-BioNTech Bivalent COVID-19 Vaccine
Jan 16, 2023
John Parkinson
Marco Meglio

ecently, the FDA and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a joint statement claiming that the agencies were assessing data regarding Pfizer-BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine bivalent increases the risk of ischemic stroke in elders.

"CDC's Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD), a near real-time surveillance system, met the statistical criteria to prompt additional investigation into whether there was a safety concern for ischemic stroke in people ages 65 and older who received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent," the CDC/FDA statement read. "Rapid-response investigation of the signal in the VSD raised a question of whether people 65 and older who have received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent were more likely to have an ischemic stroke in the 21 days following vaccination compared with days 22-42 following vaccination."

On the CDC website, they also said government agencies use various monitoring systems to detect possible safety signals for vaccines. They will investigate further when appropriate. "Often these safety systems detect signals that could be due to factors other than the vaccine itself," the website read. FDA and CDC also said this preliminary signal was not identified in the Moderna bivalent vaccine. To date, only the Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines are using mRNA technology.

The agencies pointed to other studies and surveillance systems reporting the following:

A large study of updated (bivalent) vaccines (from Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna) using the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services database revealed no increased risk of ischemic stroke
A preliminary study using the Veterans Affairs database did not indicate an increased risk of ischemic stroke following an updated (bivalent) vaccine
The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) managed by CDC and FDA has not seen an increase in reporting of ischemic strokes following the updated (bivalent) vaccine
Pfizer-BioNTech's global safety database has not indicated a signal for ischemic stroke with the updated (bivalent) vaccine
Other countries have not observed an increased risk for ischemic stroke with updated (bivalent) vaccines
As such, the CDC is recommending no change in the vaccination practice. "CDC continues to recommend that everyone ages 6 months of age and older stay up-to-date with COVID-19 vaccination; this includes individuals who are currently eligible to receive an updated (bivalent) vaccine," the joint statement read.

According to CDC, VSD is an ongoing, collaboration project between the CDC's Immunization Safety Office, integrated health care organizations, and networks across the US. The VSD has been in existence for over 30 years and monitors the safety of vaccines and conducts studies about rare and serious adverse events following immunization. There are 13 VSD sites that provide clinical, methodological, and data expertise.

FDA and CDC wanted to make it clear they were being transparent and inform the public they were reviewing the data.

"Although the totality of the data currently suggests that it is very unlikely that the signal in VSD represents a true clinical risk, we believe it is important to share this information with the public, as we have in the past, when one of our safety monitoring systems detects a signal. CDC and FDA will continue to evaluate additional data from these and other vaccine safety systems."

In addition, at the next FDA Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) meeting on January 26, data and additional analyses will be presented on this safety signal to this FDA advisory committee. They had already planned to meet to discuss if the currently available COVID-19 vaccines should be modified and how and whether the composition and schedule for booster doses should be adjusted moving forward.

Recently, a published case report study highlighted an 80-year-old man who was diagnosed with seropositive neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder after receiving a second dose of Pfizer-BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine. The MRI of the spine revealed a longitudinally extensive transverse myelitis from T3–T4 to T9–T10. Additionally, testing for serum antibody revealed positive aquaporin-4 (AQP4) antibodies that remained positive on repeated testing after 2 weeks.

The individual completed five sessions of plasma exchange (PLEX) in which following, his lower extremity power improved to 5/5 on the right and 4 + /5 on the left. He was treated with prednisone 40 mg daily and then was given mycophenolate mofetil with a slow steroid wean. By the third month follow-up visit, the participant denied having any new symptoms and reported improvement overall.

https://www.neurologylive.com/view/cdc-and-fda-announce-stroke-safety-concern-related-to-pfizer-biontech-bivalent-covid-19-vaccine

Acute ischemic stroke and vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia post COVID-19 vaccination; a systematic review

One of the rare but potentially serious side effects of COVID-19 vaccination is arterial and venous thrombosis. Acute ischemic stroke (AIS) cases have been reported post COVID-19 vaccination. Herein, we systematically reviewed the reported cases of AIS after COVID-19 vaccination.

Method
This systematic review was conducted according to the Preferred Reporting Items for Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses (PRISMA) guideline. We searched PubMed and Scopus until April 14, 2022 to find studies that reported AIS post COVID-19 vaccination.

Results
We found 447 articles. From those, 140 duplicates were removed. After screening and excluding irrelevant articles, 29 studies (43 patients) were identified to be included. From all cases, 22 patients (51.1%) were diagnosed with AIS associated with Vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT). Among AIS associated with VITT group, all received viral vector vaccines except one. The majority of cases with AIS and VITT were female (17 cases, 77.2%) and aged below 60 years (15 cases, 68%). Fourteen patients (32.5%) had additional thrombosis in other sites. Four of them (0.09%) showed concurrent CVST and ischemic stroke. Hemorrhagic transformation following AIS occurred in 7 patients (16.27%). Among 43 patients with AIS, at least 6 patients (14%) died during hospital admission.

The mRNA Covid treatment does not cause strokes.
It can increase blood pressure temporarily, but that in and of itself does not stroke.
You really should learn that correlation is not causation.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 28-06-2023 19:41
28-06-2023 20:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

What ice age?
Swan wrote:

Foxx is not crippled.
Swan wrote:

Foxx is not blind.
Swan wrote:

What problems? Void argument fallacy.
Swan wrote:

Foxx has not been struck dumb.
Swan wrote:

Trolling.

So you agree that the CDC admits that the covid vaccines cause strokes. Excellent.

ULTRA MAGA

28-06-2023 20:14
(5197)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Jan 16, 2023
John Parkinson
Marco Meglio

Method

Results

It can increase blood pressure temporarily, but that in and of itself does not stroke.

Correlation, causation don't matter, as long as there is a consensus. Least to renowned scientist, any field, can form a consensus. Wonder is a biogeochemist counts as three, if he's published, and peer-reviewed...

Lot of people have stokes, and don't even realize it until later. Often more obvious in people of low-average (130) IQ, since every damage bit matter so much to them.
28-06-2023 20:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Jan 16, 2023
John Parkinson
Marco Meglio

Method

Results

Correlation, causation don't matter, as long as there is a consensus. Least to renowned scientist, any field, can form a consensus. Wonder is a biogeochemist counts as three, if he's published, and peer-reviewed...

Lot of people have stokes, and don't even realize it until later. Often more obvious in people of low-average (130) IQ, since every damage bit matter so much to them.

Jan 16, 2023
John Parkinson
Marco Meglio

Method

Results

You deal with defeat quite poorly

ULTRA MAGA

29-06-2023 04:11
(5197)
Majority of the people getting still getting vaccinated are pre-medically messed up. Their daily meds manages symptoms, from incurable issues. Anything, even cold and flu, is more they can handle. Covid, and the vaccines aren't really that dangerous, they only contribute to, or complicate the medical-mess, these people call living. The liberal media like to imply that everyone has major medical problems, and need their drugs. Makes the medically messed up feel 'normal'.
29-06-2023 13:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Majority of the people getting still getting vaccinated are pre-medically messed up. Their daily meds manages symptoms, from incurable issues. Anything, even cold and flu, is more they can handle. Covid, and the vaccines aren't really that dangerous, they only contribute to, or complicate the medical-mess, these people call living. The liberal media like to imply that everyone has major medical problems, and need their drugs. Makes the medically messed up feel 'normal'.

Actually the CDC admits that the covid vaccines cause strokes in perfectly healthy people, but the media refuses to mention this major fact.

Jan 16, 2023
John Parkinson
Marco Meglio

Method

Results

ULTRA MAGA

30-06-2023 20:25
(5197)
On pitiful excuse for an actor, and you think I hate all black actors? Why do you have a gay-crush on this one? So, he got vaccinated. Doesn't exclude everything else. I didn't get vaccinate, because there was never a need. Not to mention experimental. Surprisingly, I never got infected either. I pretty much lived my life as I always did.
30-06-2023 21:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
On pitiful excuse for an actor, and you think I hate all black actors? Why do you have a gay-crush on this one? So, he got vaccinated. Doesn't exclude everything else. I didn't get vaccinate, because there was never a need. Not to mention experimental. Surprisingly, I never got infected either. I pretty much lived my life as I always did.

Actually the CDC admits that the covid vaccines cause strokes in perfectly healthy people, but the media refuses to mention this major fact.

Jan 16, 2023
John Parkinson
Marco Meglio

Method

Results

ULTRA MAGA

01-07-2023 02:41
(5197)
Repetition is all you've got left? Pitiful, even from someone who claims an average IQ. You know I'm right about the vaccine, and everything else. Hundreds of millions of doses given. It's not some holy-elixir, that cures all. At best, it might help some avoid an infection. It may contribute/complicate conditions already present. People have, strokes, all ages, variety of reasons. Takes months, years to rule out any other cause, other than the vaccine. Basically what you are stuck on, would be like someone getting vaccinated, then three days later winning the lottery jackpot. It's absurd to believe getting vaccinated had anything to do with winning the lottery. Just as it's absurd to believe the vaccine is the cause of all health issues.

Foxx still made the choice to get vaccinated. He could have refused. Life is more important than money (if he had any). Not like refusing, would hurt his pitiful career much anyway. Probably a bigger boost, had he refused. Would have been in the national news for months. But, he wanted the money, and to be a 'good' democrat.

Did you send your gay-crush some pretty flowers? Basket of tomatoes?
02-07-2023 00:37
(21599)
It is not a vaccine. It is a treatment. It's purpose is to CAUSE Covid19 in the patient. mRNA treatments program the cells to manufacture Covid19. This backward way of thinking is supposed to teach the immune system how to fight off Covid19.

Foxx is fine and is currently working on a film.
Edited on 02-07-2023 00:38
03-07-2023 12:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
It is not a vaccine. It is a treatment. It's purpose is to CAUSE Covid19 in the patient. mRNA treatments program the cells to manufacture Covid19. This backward way of thinking is supposed to teach the immune system how to fight off Covid19.

Hey moron, the covid 19 vaccine is not a treatment because only sick people get treated. Healthy people like Foxx was before the covid vaccine caused him a stroke are not treated.

Jamie Foxx update.

Construction is apparently underway at Jamie Foxx's sprawling $20.5 million dollar home in Los Angeles. According to Page Six, a large dumpster and other building equipment was photographed outside of the home, however, reps for the Academy Award-winning actor did not say what work was being done.

Foxx has owned the 17,000-square-foot estate in Hidden Valley since 2007. The home is said to feature 10 bedrooms, 12 baths, a formal living room dining area, game room, gym, gourmet kitchen, library, a recording studio and a five-car garage, and wheelchair ramps and a stair lift are currently being installed as the homeowner is now fully disabled as a result of the covid 19 vaccine.

Now stop being a faggot/woke/mentally retarded government goon

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 03-07-2023 12:47
08-07-2023 19:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Hey moron, the covid 19 vaccine is not a treatment because only sick people get treated. Healthy people like Foxx was before the covid vaccine caused him a stroke are not treated.

Jamie Foxx update.

Construction is apparently underway at Jamie Foxx's sprawling $20.5 million dollar home in Los Angeles. According to Page Six, a large dumpster and other building equipment was photographed outside of the home, however, reps for the Academy Award-winning actor did not say what work was being done.

Foxx has owned the 17,000-square-foot estate in Hidden Valley since 2007. The home is said to feature 10 bedrooms, 12 baths, a formal living room dining area, game room, gym, gourmet kitchen, library, a recording studio and a five-car garage, and wheelchair ramps and a stair lift are currently being installed as the homeowner is now fully disabled as a result of the covid 19 vaccine.

Bump to top

ULTRA MAGA

10-07-2023 01:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Jamie Foxx update.

Bump to top

Your silence says more than you ever could

ULTRA MAGA

10-07-2023 04:13
(5197)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Jamie Foxx update.

Bump to top

Your the one gay-crushing on him... Even your 130 IQ should process that there should be thousands of stroked-out people, just like your 'boyfriend'. If the vaccine had anything to do with it.
10-07-2023 12:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Jamie Foxx update.

Bump to top

Your the one gay-crushing on him... Even your 130 IQ should process that there should be thousands of stroked-out people, just like your 'boyfriend'. If the vaccine had anything to do with it.

There are hundreds of thousands of people just like Foxx, and the CDC fully admits that the covid poison vaccine causes strokes

Jan 26 (Reuters) - New data from one U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) database shows a possible stroke risk link for older adults who received an updated Pfizer (PFE.N)/BioNTech (22UAy.DE) COVID-19 booster shot, but the signal is weaker than what the agency had flagged earlier in January, health officials said on Thursday.

U.S. Food and Drug Administration officials said they had not detected a link between the shots and strokes in two other safety monitoring databases.

The new data was presented at a meeting of outside experts that advise the FDA on vaccine policy.

Earlier this month, U.S. health officials said they had detected the possible link to ischemic strokes in people over age 65 who received the newer booster shots in its Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) database. They said at the time it was very unlikely to represent a true clinical risk.

Dr. Nicola Klein of healthcare company Kaiser Permanente, which maintains VSD data for the CDC, said the rate of strokes observed in the database had slowed in recent weeks, but the signal was still statistically significant, meaning likely not by chance.

Most of the confirmed cases had also received a flu vaccine at the same time, which might be a factor, she said.

FDA scientist Richard Forshee said the agency plans to study whether there is any increased risk of stroke from receiving the two shots at the same time.

Both agencies still recommend older adults receive the booster shots, now tailored to target Omicron variants as well as the original coronavirus.

Dr. Walid Gellad, professor of medicine at University of Pittsburgh, said the issue required further investigation.

"Sometimes signals are not clear," Gellad said in an email. "It makes sense to look into it more, and it doesn't make sense to change practice given the known benefits (of getting the booster) in this age group."

(This story has been corrected to fix the name to Nicola from Nicole in paragraph 5)

Reporting by Michael Erman; Editing by Bill Berkrot

No one will cover the story because every member of the media is a mockingbird who only reports what the CIA chooses

ULTRA MAGA

10-07-2023 16:31
(14414)
Swan wrote:There are hundreds of thousands of people just like Foxx,

... a few billion, actually.

Swan wrote:and the CDC fully admits that the covid poison vaccine causes strokes

Strokes of genius?
Strokes of luck?
Strokes of a pen?
Strokes on the back nine?
12-07-2023 20:07
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Hey moron, the covid 19 vaccine is not a treatment because only sick people get treated.

Healthy people get treated all the time. See 'hypochondriac'.
Swan wrote:
Healthy people like Foxx was before the covid vaccine caused him a stroke are not treated.

What covid vaccine? mRNA treatments are not a vaccine. How do you any such treatment caused a stroke?
Swan wrote:
Jamie Foxx update.

He is not disabled.

The Parrot Killer

12-07-2023 20:08
(21599)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Jamie Foxx update.

Bump to top

Quite right. You have to remember that Swan likes to jump to conclusions. I've encountered him before on another forum. Hallucinations are a big problem with him too.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 12-07-2023 20:09
12-07-2023 20:11
(21599)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Jamie Foxx update.

Bump to top

There are hundreds of thousands of people just like Foxx,

Nope. There is only one Jamie Foxx. He's an original.
Swan wrote:
and the CDC fully admits that the covid poison vaccine causes strokes

The CDC is wrong yet again.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
LOL, Anheuser Busch is shutting down plants and laying off employees due to the woke fag bud light ads003-07-2023 03:36
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact