Remember me
▼ Content

Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination

Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination10-07-2023 18:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
https://www.tmz.com/2023/07/09/jamie-foxx-waves-fans-boat-first-sighting-since-hospitalization/

Oh let me hurry, I hope that CVS is not out of vaccines because I want one pronto.

Said no normal person ever

100% of stroke victims can sit or lie down after their stroke, standing and walking normally are however uncommon.

LOL

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 10-07-2023 18:52
10-07-2023 21:53
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
Swan wrote:
https://www.tmz.com/2023/07/09/jamie-foxx-waves-fans-boat-first-sighting-since-hospitalization/

Oh let me hurry, I hope that CVS is not out of vaccines because I want one pronto.

100% of stroke victims can sit or lie down after their stroke, standing and walking normally are however uncommon.

LOL

Riddle: Two men are relaxing peacefully, seated on a boat. One is a Kenyan marathon runner while the other is a Kenyan who just had a stroke and finds it difficult to stand.

How can you tell which is which?
11-07-2023 00:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL

Riddle: Two men are relaxing peacefully, seated on a boat. One is a Kenyan marathon runner while the other is a Kenyan who just had a stroke and finds it difficult to stand.

You sink the boat and see who swims and who sinks

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

11-07-2023 02:57
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
A 4th Jamie Foxx thread? And you don't know anymore, than you did from the first one...

Strokes don't always leave a person a fukked-up, drooling moron. Wide spectrum of how much damage is done. There is no age limit on strokes either, even a baby can have a stroke. Older people tend to have worse strokes, more frequently, do to lifestyle choices. Biden once claimed 140 million Americans got vaccinated. I'm pretty sure he was lying, or mis-informed. High percentage of those getting vaccinated, already were a medical mess. 'Good' democrats are on their 7-8th dose. Do you really think it's only the vaccine that messed up your gay-crush?
11-07-2023 03:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
HarveyH55 wrote:
A 4th Jamie Foxx thread? And you don't know anymore, than you did from the first one...

Strokes don't always leave a person a fukked-up, drooling moron. Wide spectrum of how much damage is done. There is no age limit on strokes either, even a baby can have a stroke. Older people tend to have worse strokes, more frequently, do to lifestyle choices. Biden once claimed 140 million Americans got vaccinated. I'm pretty sure he was lying, or mis-informed. High percentage of those getting vaccinated, already were a medical mess. 'Good' democrats are on their 7-8th dose. Do you really think it's only the vaccine that messed up your gay-crush?

And in time we will know how much higher the stroke rate is for morons like you who got infected by the government and their poison vaccine. That said the covid vaccine has already upped the stroke rate for suckers, the CDC does not even deny this. Now why do you hate America

ULTRA MAGA

11-07-2023 08:20
(5197)
Do you even know how the blood clots form? Main causes are poor circulation and inactivity. The vaccine was pushed hard on the people at highest risk for stroke. How come they aren't dropping by the thousands? Even after 5 or 6 doses?

Not sure where you got your information, but I never got even one dose. Nor have I gotten infected. Maybe people of low IQ get confused often, or it's your meds, again.
11-07-2023 12:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Do you even know how the blood clots form? Main causes are poor circulation and inactivity. The vaccine was pushed hard on the people at highest risk for stroke. How come they aren't dropping by the thousands? Even after 5 or 6 doses?

Not sure where you got your information, but I never got even one dose. Nor have I gotten infected. Maybe people of low IQ get confused often, or it's your meds, again.

Last October there was a leak out if the CDC, that was never reported as a leak, however the leaker is likely long dead at this point. Anyway it was LEAKED that 58% of covid deaths are happening to fully vaccinated people, meaning that the vaccine was causing MORE HUMAN DEATHS. The CDC never argued the point as it was their own info. Quietly mask mandates were lifted and the military dropped the vaccine requirement while the communist media stayed silent. The CDC has also never at any point denied that the covid vaccines cause strokes in otherwise healthy people. Eric Clapton was another star who almost died from the vaccine. You knew that though.

https://www.iheart.com/content/2021-05-17-eric-clapton-details-severe-reactions-to-astrazeneca-vaccine/

Eric Clapton Details 'Severe Reactions' To AstraZeneca Vaccine
By Andrew Magnotta @AndrewMagnotta

May 17, 2021

Eric Clapton is stepping up his criticism of the U.K. government's COVID-19 response, claiming that the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine came with major side effects that seemed to threaten his ability to play guitar.

"I took the first jab of AZ and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days, I recovered eventually and was told it would be twelve weeks before the second one..." Clapton wrote in a letter to anti-lockdown activist Robin Monotti Graziadei.

"About six weeks later I was offered and took the second AZ shot, but with a little more knowledge of the dangers. Needless to say the reactions were disastrous, my hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again, (I suffer with peripheral neuropathy and should never have gone near the needle.) But the propaganda said the vaccine was safe for everyone..."

Clapton appears to be describing an inflammatory condition called transverse myelitis, which had been linked to the AstraZeneca vaccine in clinical trials. Most patients are said to recover within 12 weeks of an attack.

The former Cream and Blind Faith frontman explained that he was at the front of the vaccine line due to his age and because he suffers from emphysema, in addition to several other health issues. Despite the considerable threat COVID-19 poses to his own health, Clapton has been a vocal opponent of the U.K.'s lockdown orders for the past year.

In December, he collaborated with Van Morrison on a widely-criticized anti-lockdown song called "Stand and Deliver," in which the duo compared the lockdowns to a form of slavery.

Clapton went on to blame "the propaganda" surrounding the vaccine for misinformation regarding its safety to people, like himself, with conditions like peripheral neuropathy.

AstraZeneca's COVID-19 has been widely distributed in the U.K. and Europe, though it has not yet been released in the United States, due to concerns over its side effects.

As of Sunday, U.S. had administered more than 270 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines by Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson. The efficacy of the vaccines has been demonstrated by falling COVID-19 cases around the nation and drastically declining COVID-related.

Many vaccine recipients experience only mild side effects like fatigue, headache, chills, fever and nausea within the first 24 - 48 hours of a dose. These are normal signs that the body is building protection against the virus.

People who believe they are experiencing severe side effects are encouraged to seek immediate medical attention by calling 9-1-1.

ULTRA MAGA

12-07-2023 00:34
(5197)
You're just not getting it... The vaccine was pushed hardest on those already a medical-mess, meds for life. Even if they didn't get vaccinated, or infected with covid, they were still on their way to the grave shortly. Over 2 million people die in America every year... Over 100 million people got vaccinated. Shouldn't the deadly vaccine have pretty much cleared out nursing homes? Your logic fails.
12-07-2023 12:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
HarveyH55 wrote:
You're just not getting it... The vaccine was pushed hardest on those already a medical-mess, meds for life. Even if they didn't get vaccinated, or infected with covid, they were still on their way to the grave shortly. Over 2 million people die in America every year... Over 100 million people got vaccinated. Shouldn't the deadly vaccine have pretty much cleared out nursing homes? Your logic fails.

The vaccine for covid is fake, sugar water of a sort, so it killed no one. That said every vaccine has a batch number and all sorts of human experimentation was conducted during the pandemic, under what was almost martial law, where they threatened the American food supply to retards like you who complied like the sheep that you are

ULTRA MAGA

12-07-2023 19:31
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

The vaccine for covid is fake, sugar water of a sort, so it killed no one. That said every vaccine has a batch number and all sorts of human experimentation was conducted during the pandemic, under what was almost martial law, where they threatened the American food supply to retards like you who complied like the sheep that you are

While you were hiding in your momma's basement, crying like the panty-wearing-sissy you is, I was working everyday, exempt from the mandates, as an essential worker. I was risking catching a cold, while you peed yourself watch the liberal news network, wear your mask, like a 'good' democrat.
12-07-2023 20:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

While you were hiding in your momma's basement, crying like the panty-wearing-sissy you is, I was working everyday, exempt from the mandates, as an essential worker. I was risking catching a cold, while you peed yourself watch the liberal news network, wear your mask, like a 'good' democrat.

LOL, I was an essential worker during the pandemic as well as the highways that I patrolled stayed open.

PS. My parents' estate which I inherited, has no basement.

ULTRA MAGA

12-07-2023 21:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
Swan wrote:PS. My parents' estate which I inherited, has no basement.

... let me guess, you call it a "crypt" and you become indignant if anyone calls it a "basement."
12-07-2023 23:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:PS. My parents' estate which I inherited, has no basement.

... let me guess, you call it a "crypt" and you become indignant if anyone calls it a "basement."

Actually, my home has a 3 foot high crawl space, but it might seem like a basement to someone like you who lives in a tent under a bridge with the rest of your illegal Mexican family.

ULTRA MAGA

13-07-2023 00:03
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL

You sink the boat and see who swims and who sinks
Won't work. They will both float.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-07-2023 00:06
(21600)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

And in time we will know how much higher the stroke rate is for morons like you who got infected by the government and their poison vaccine. That said the covid vaccine has already upped the stroke rate for suckers, the CDC does not even deny this. Now why do you hate America

mRNA treatments are not a vaccine. The CDC is wrong, again.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-07-2023 00:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

mRNA treatments are not a vaccine. The CDC is wrong, again.

Yet you got vaccinated just like your mommy and the government wanted

ULTRA MAGA

13-07-2023 00:27
(21600)
HarveyH55 wrote:

Stroke is loss of blood flow to a portion of brain tissue. That can happen due to clotting problems, or due to a burst blood vessel (due to high blood pressure).

If you have high blood pressure, you are at much greater risk of stroke or heart attack (the same thing happening to a blood vessel supplying heart muscle).

The Parrot Killer

13-07-2023 00:29
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Last October there was a leak out if the CDC, that was never reported as a leak, however the leaker is likely long dead at this point. Anyway it was LEAKED that 58% of covid deaths are happening to fully vaccinated people, meaning that the vaccine was causing MORE HUMAN DEATHS.

Covid does not kill.

The Parrot Killer

13-07-2023 00:31
(21600)
Swan wrote:
The vaccine for covid is fake,

mRNA treatments are not a vaccine.
Swan wrote:
sugar water of a sort, so it killed no one.

mRNA treatments are not sugar water.
Swan wrote:
That said every vaccine has a batch number and all sorts of human experimentation was conducted during the pandemic, under what was almost martial law, where they threatened the American food supply to retards like you who complied like the sheep that you are

Not possible. The government does not control the food supply.

The Parrot Killer

13-07-2023 02:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Last October there was a leak out if the CDC, that was never reported as a leak, however the leaker is likely long dead at this point. Anyway it was LEAKED that 58% of covid deaths are happening to fully vaccinated people, meaning that the vaccine was causing MORE HUMAN DEATHS.

Covid does not kill.

Wrong because even the common cold form of covid has killed, so you are just a troll.

ULTRA MAGA

13-07-2023 08:09
(5197)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Covid does not kill.

Wrong because even the common cold form of covid has killed, so you are just a troll.

Covid is a mild respiratory infection, and killed no one. It was a contributing/complicating factor for those who were already medically messed up. In 2020, the CDC got busted on covid related death reporting. They were adding every dead body, that tested positive for covid to the scoreboard total. Literally thousands of these deaths, had nothing to do with infections. Gunshots, car accidents, motorcycles, fire. Basically, they would have died, regardless of covid.
13-07-2023 08:31
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Covid does not kill.

Covid19 is not part of the Rhinovirus series. It is part of the Covid/SARS series. It is not a common cold.

No variant of the Covid/SARS series of viruses kills.

The Parrot Killer

13-07-2023 12:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Covid does not kill.

Covid19 is not part of the Rhinovirus series. It is part of the Covid/SARS series. It is not a common cold.

One of the viruses that causes the common cold is the coronavirus, and it used to kill old people with weak immune systems all the time before all deaths by virus became attributed to covid 19. So covid most certainly can kill, mostly people who get all their food from McDonalds and Booger King.

ULTRA MAGA

13-07-2023 19:30
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Covid does not kill.

One of the viruses that causes the common cold is the coronavirus, and it used to kill old people with weak immune systems all the time before all deaths by virus became attributed to covid 19. So covid most certainly can kill, mostly people who get all their food from McDonalds and Booger King.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Apparently you don't know what Covid is as well as not knowing what a molecule is and not knowing what an amphibian is and not knowing what a moraine is.

You've been stuck at home watching tomatoes grow too long.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 13-07-2023 19:33
13-07-2023 20:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Covid does not kill.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Apparently you don't know what Covid is as well as not knowing what a molecule is and not knowing what an amphibian is and not knowing what a moraine is.

You've been stuck at home watching tomatoes grow too long.

Seems that you do not know that the coronavirus and the rhinovirus are the two largest contributors that cause the common cold.

https://health.hawaii.gov/docd/disease_listing/coronaviruses/

There are a number of viruses that can potentially cause the common cold, including rhinoviruses, enteroviruses, coronaviruses, and human metapneumovirus. A cold usually begins with a sore throat and runny nose then develops into coughing and sneezing. Symptoms typically last 7-10 days. Although, people with weakened immune systems or with respiratory conditions, including asthma, could develop severe disease like pneumonia and symptoms could last longer. Transmission occurs through person-to-person contact when an infected person coughs or sneezes and those respiratory secretions come in contact with another person's eyes, mouth, or nose. The best way to protect yourself from common cold viruses is proper hand hygiene, avoiding touching your face, and avoiding contact with sick individuals. It is very important for sick individuals to stay home from work or school, wash your hands, and cover your coughs and sneezes with your elbow to prevent further spread.

130 vs 85

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 13-07-2023 20:20
14-07-2023 07:12
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Breaking news...

Jamie Foxx seen playing stand up bass. Lol.

https://youtu.be/3IXwmslIA9I

14-07-2023 12:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Breaking news...

That video was uploaded 5 months ago.

Dork

ULTRA MAGA

15-07-2023 05:26
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Breaking news...

That video was uploaded 5 months ago.

Dork

Ya think... anyway apparently Foxx was filmed standing up playing golf a few days ago, since his 4/12/23 health scare

https://youtu.be/zP-EYuJu1CU

15-07-2023 20:46
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Seems that you do not know that the coronavirus and the rhinovirus are the two largest contributors that cause the common cold.

Coronavirus is not rhinovirus.

The 'common cold' is an infection by a variant of the rhinovirus series.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
How covid 19 vaccine caused Jamie Foxx to become blind and paralyzed208-06-2023 03:23
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact