Remember me
▼ Content

Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins


Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins13-07-2023 14:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
So will all the vaccinated for covid of all ages be dead within ten or twenty years?

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2023/07/13/bodybuilder-gustavo-badells-sudden-death-at-50-has-left-fans-heartbroken/

Gustavo Badell's sudden death at 50 is shocking
American retired bodybuilder and fitness personality Dave Palumbo confirmed Gustavo Badell's death. In his video on the YouTube channel Rx Muscle — The Truth in Bodybuilding dated July 13, Dave mourned Gustavo's sudden passing and remembered his achievements.

Dave also noted that those close to Gustavo have shared with him that his cause of death was allegedly a stroke.

So are you already dead?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-07-2023 15:21
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14387)
Swan wrote:
So will all the vaccinated for covid of all ages be dead within ten or twenty years?

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2023/07/13/bodybuilder-gustavo-badells-sudden-death-at-50-has-left-fans-heartbroken/

Gustavo Badell's sudden death at 50 is shocking
American retired bodybuilder and fitness personality Dave Palumbo confirmed Gustavo Badell's death. In his video on the YouTube channel Rx Muscle — The Truth in Bodybuilding dated July 13, Dave mourned Gustavo's sudden passing and remembered his achievements.

Dave also noted that those close to Gustavo have shared with him that his cause of death was allegedly a stroke.

So are you already dead?

You keep trying imply that the COVID vaccine causes maladies, yet all you have are onsies-twosies issues of unknown or unrelated causes instead of showing the necessary millions upon millions of stroke/death sufferers bearing the effect of the cause you claim.
13-07-2023 16:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
So will all the vaccinated for covid of all ages be dead within ten or twenty years?

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2023/07/13/bodybuilder-gustavo-badells-sudden-death-at-50-has-left-fans-heartbroken/

Gustavo Badell's sudden death at 50 is shocking
American retired bodybuilder and fitness personality Dave Palumbo confirmed Gustavo Badell's death. In his video on the YouTube channel Rx Muscle — The Truth in Bodybuilding dated July 13, Dave mourned Gustavo's sudden passing and remembered his achievements.

Dave also noted that those close to Gustavo have shared with him that his cause of death was allegedly a stroke.

So are you already dead?

You keep trying imply that the COVID vaccine causes maladies, yet all you have are onsies-twosies issues of unknown or unrelated causes instead of showing the necessary millions upon millions of stroke/death sufferers bearing the effect of the cause you claim.


LOL, if you had a stroke and are only one person, would you care? Why do you hate Americans?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-07-2023 18:24
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Math, seems to be another thing you really struggle with. Are you sure about that 130 IQ? The vaccine should have been killing millions of people these past couple of years. There are hundreds of thousands in worst health than you gay-crushes, that are on their 6th or 7th dose of 'death-juice'. How long does it take someone of average (at best) IQ to figure it out?

You can't be that slow. I've met some pretty stupid people, but at least most realize they ain't smart... How come there aren't millions of people stroking out on the vaccine? Stick to spreading cow manure, and maybe you won't kill all your tomatoes this year...
13-07-2023 19:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
So will all the vaccinated for covid of all ages be dead within ten or twenty years?

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2023/07/13/bodybuilder-gustavo-badells-sudden-death-at-50-has-left-fans-heartbroken/

Gustavo Badell's sudden death at 50 is shocking
American retired bodybuilder and fitness personality Dave Palumbo confirmed Gustavo Badell's death. In his video on the YouTube channel Rx Muscle — The Truth in Bodybuilding dated July 13, Dave mourned Gustavo's sudden passing and remembered his achievements.

Dave also noted that those close to Gustavo have shared with him that his cause of death was allegedly a stroke.

So are you already dead?

You keep trying imply that the COVID vaccine causes maladies, yet all you have are onsies-twosies issues of unknown or unrelated causes instead of showing the necessary millions upon millions of stroke/death sufferers bearing the effect of the cause you claim.


LOL, if you had a stroke and are only one person, would you care? Why do you hate Americans?

You are ACTUALLY going to try to redefine 'millions' is equal to 'one'???????!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-07-2023 20:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Math, seems to be another thing you really struggle with. Are you sure about that 130 IQ? The vaccine should have been killing millions of people these past couple of years. There are hundreds of thousands in worst health than you gay-crushes, that are on their 6th or 7th dose of 'death-juice'. How long does it take someone of average (at best) IQ to figure it out?

You can't be that slow. I've met some pretty stupid people, but at least most realize they ain't smart... How come there aren't millions of people stroking out on the vaccine? Stick to spreading cow manure, and maybe you won't kill all your tomatoes this year...


If the vaccine did not kill millions, but killed you, would anyone care? Again the fact is that more fully vaccinated people are dying of covid and other diseases than are not vaccinated people. So see ya kiddy, don't worry I will throw some dirt on you so that the vultures do not eat you.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
14-07-2023 02:38
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Do you ever pay attention? The elderly, and people in poor health, were the only ones who were ever at risk of dying from covid. Didn't even have to be covid, any common respiratory infection would have been severe. These are the same people who religiously get vaccinated for everything. They also make up the bulk of the 2.4 million, or so deaths in America every year. A lot of them take a fistful of medications everyday. Covid, the vaccine, just a possible contributing factor. You need to do more, single them out, as the only possible cause. Considering you have well over 100 million vaccine volunteers to study, and only a few cases of stroke... Focus, try to do the math... If the vaccine is the primary cause of strokes, there should be millions of similar cases. There would be no hiding, covering-up causation. Nearly half the population of the US got at least one dose. Those at highest risk have gotten 6 or 7 doses already. Hospitals would be packed with stroke cases. They would have stopped using the vaccine years ago, not still using it.
14-07-2023 12:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Do you ever pay attention? The elderly, and people in poor health, were the only ones who were ever at risk of dying from covid. Didn't even have to be covid, any common respiratory infection would have been severe. These are the same people who religiously get vaccinated for everything. They also make up the bulk of the 2.4 million, or so deaths in America every year. A lot of them take a fistful of medications everyday. Covid, the vaccine, just a possible contributing factor. You need to do more, single them out, as the only possible cause. Considering you have well over 100 million vaccine volunteers to study, and only a few cases of stroke... Focus, try to do the math... If the vaccine is the primary cause of strokes, there should be millions of similar cases. There would be no hiding, covering-up causation. Nearly half the population of the US got at least one dose. Those at highest risk have gotten 6 or 7 doses already. Hospitals would be packed with stroke cases. They would have stopped using the vaccine years ago, not still using it.


The florida doctor who died from the covid shot was in perfect health.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gq51K9fi_s


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
14-07-2023 15:12
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14387)
Swan wrote:The florida doctor who died from the covid shot was in perfect health.


Why should any rational adult believe that his death was the result of receiving a placebo? You omitted every other event from every other minute of his life.

... but you insist that everybody who got the COVID placebo will die? That seems pretty LOCO to me.
14-07-2023 16:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The florida doctor who died from the covid shot was in perfect health.


Why should any rational adult believe that his death was the result of receiving a placebo? You omitted every other event from every other minute of his life.

... but you insist that everybody who got the COVID placebo will die? That seems pretty LOCO to me.


Because the CDC has never denied the claims and fully admits that the covid vaccine causes strokes. Furthermore the CDC was created because the national institute of health deliberately infected african American men with syphilis just to watch them rot away.

So why do you hate America?

1932-72
The Tuskegee Syphilis Study was initiated because known treatments for syphilis, in 1932, had shown little demonstrated effect, in addition to being toxic and dangerous.

The dependent variable in the Tuskegee Experiment (the knowledge researchers wanted), was whether persons with syphilis were, in fact, better off without the treatment.

We now know that syphilis is curable just treating it with penicillin.

The study is well known, because of the tragedy it caused for many people and also because of the sheer lack of ethical consideration shown by the scientists concerned.

The subjects (participants) were mostly illiterate blacks from Tuskegee, Alabama (USA).

Syphilis is a sexual transmitted disease. It can lead to a range of painful, chronic and deadly symptoms, such as infection in the nerve-system, or cardiovascular-complications.

There are 6 main points which are regarded as highly unethical in the study:

There was no informed consent.
The participants were not informed of all the known dangers.
The participants had to agree to an autopsy after their death, in order to have their funeral costs covered.
Scientists denied treatment to some patients, in order to observe the individual dangers and fatal progression of the disease.
Participants were not given the cure, even when it was widely known and easily available.
The designers used a misleading advertisement: The researchers advertised for participants with the slogan; "Last Chance for Special Free Treatment". The subjects were NOT given a treatment, instead being recruited for a very risky spinal tap-diagnostic.
At the beginning of the study, the subjects were not well informed about the whole purpose of the research; neither were they informed of the inherent dangers of the study. The experiment was at the time seen as potentially beneficial for the humankind, but did not consider the harm caused to individuals and their families.

By 1947, Penicillin had become the standard treatment for curing syphilis. Instead of performing the necessary duty; closing the study and giving all of the subjects some penicillin, the scientists of Tuskegee Syphilis Study withheld treatment from many of the participants. The scientists did not follow the commonly used ethical rules of research.

The study ended in 1972, 25 years after the cure was known and publicly available.

By the end of the study, 28 persons had died from the disease, 100 persons had died from related diseases and 40 wives and 19 children had been infected with syphilis.

So the covid vaccine is just a new experiment using uninformed Americans as lab rats, again.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
14-07-2023 18:55
tom123
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
I'm sorry for your loss, but I am unable to confirm or comment on particular cases or events that occurred after September 2021, when my knowledge of them ends. For accurate information about COVID-19 and immunizations, it's critical to rely on reliable sources and medical experts. The use of vaccines to prevent serious sickness and stop the spread of the virus has been scientifically demonstrated to be both safe and effective. I'm available to help if you have any general inquiries regarding vaccinations or require knowledge on a different subject.
14-07-2023 19:55
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14387)
tom123 wrote:I'm sorry for your loss, but I am unable to confirm or comment on particular cases or events that occurred after September 2021, when my knowledge of them ends. For accurate information about COVID-19 and immunizations, it's critical to rely on reliable sources and medical experts. The use of vaccines to prevent serious sickness and stop the spread of the virus has been scientifically demonstrated to be both safe and effective. I'm available to help if you have any general inquiries regarding vaccinations or require knowledge on a different subject.

At least this ChatGPT didn't pummel us with wokeness.
14-07-2023 19:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14387)
Swan wrote: Because the CDC has never denied the claims ...

... just as you have never denied the claims you are a purple leprechaun. I see your point.


Swan wrote: ... and fully admits that the covid vaccine causes strokes.

The CDC does not get to "admit" to anyone's zany propaganda.
14-07-2023 20:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
tom123 wrote:
I'm sorry for your loss, but I am unable to confirm or comment on particular cases or events that occurred after September 2021, when my knowledge of them ends. For accurate information about COVID-19 and immunizations, it's critical to rely on reliable sources and medical experts. The use of vaccines to prevent serious sickness and stop the spread of the virus has been scientifically demonstrated to be both safe and effective. I'm available to help if you have any general inquiries regarding vaccinations or require knowledge on a different subject.


Actually more vaccinated people are dying of covid than unvaccinated people. You are a sheep


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
14-07-2023 21:17
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14387)
Swan wrote:
tom123 wrote:
I'm sorry for your loss, but I am unable to confirm or comment on particular cases or events that occurred after September 2021, when my knowledge of them ends. For accurate information about COVID-19 and immunizations, it's critical to rely on reliable sources and medical experts. The use of vaccines to prevent serious sickness and stop the spread of the virus has been scientifically demonstrated to be both safe and effective. I'm available to help if you have any general inquiries regarding vaccinations or require knowledge on a different subject.


Actually more vaccinated people are dying of covid than unvaccinated people. You are a sheep

OK, you were also pwned. Tom123's post was nothing but a ChatGPT-generated response.
14-07-2023 21:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
tom123 wrote:
I'm sorry for your loss, but I am unable to confirm or comment on particular cases or events that occurred after September 2021, when my knowledge of them ends. For accurate information about COVID-19 and immunizations, it's critical to rely on reliable sources and medical experts. The use of vaccines to prevent serious sickness and stop the spread of the virus has been scientifically demonstrated to be both safe and effective. I'm available to help if you have any general inquiries regarding vaccinations or require knowledge on a different subject.


Actually more vaccinated people are dying of covid than unvaccinated people. You are a sheep

OK, you were also pwned. Tom123's post was nothing but a ChatGPT-generated response.


LOL, any chat generated response would be more educated than you. Been dealing with the company that deals with Zendesk for three days now, the company can not wait to give me my money back so my questions disappear

130


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 14-07-2023 22:25
15-07-2023 01:19
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14387)
Swan wrote:LOL, any chat generated response would be more educated than you.

Was I the one that was pwned by ChatGPT or was it you?

577
15-07-2023 03:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL, any chat generated response would be more educated than you.

Was I the one that was pwned by ChatGPT or was it you?

577


I own Apple
You own empty bud light cans

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
190.69 USD
+142.83 (298.43%)past 5 years
Closed: Jul 14, 7:59 PM EDT * Disclaimer
After hours 190.70 +0.0100 (0.0052%)


Now tell us more about being owned


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-07-2023 03:35
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Swan wrote:
tom123 wrote:
I'm sorry for your loss, but I am unable to confirm or comment on particular cases or events that occurred after September 2021, when my knowledge of them ends. For accurate information about COVID-19 and immunizations, it's critical to rely on reliable sources and medical experts. The use of vaccines to prevent serious sickness and stop the spread of the virus has been scientifically demonstrated to be both safe and effective. I'm available to help if you have any general inquiries regarding vaccinations or require knowledge on a different subject.


Actually more vaccinated people are dying of covid than unvaccinated people. You are a sheep


Who is still getting vaccinated most? Healthy people, with nothing to worry about, if infected? Or, people who are high-risk, FBR (fukked-beyond-repair)? Covid has killed no one. It has only contributed/complicated pre-existing serious medical issues. Lot of people don't know they are medically fukked, until something traumatic happens, that puts them in the hospital.
15-07-2023 12:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
tom123 wrote:
I'm sorry for your loss, but I am unable to confirm or comment on particular cases or events that occurred after September 2021, when my knowledge of them ends. For accurate information about COVID-19 and immunizations, it's critical to rely on reliable sources and medical experts. The use of vaccines to prevent serious sickness and stop the spread of the virus has been scientifically demonstrated to be both safe and effective. I'm available to help if you have any general inquiries regarding vaccinations or require knowledge on a different subject.


Actually more vaccinated people are dying of covid than unvaccinated people. You are a sheep


Who is still getting vaccinated most? Healthy people, with nothing to worry about, if infected? Or, people who are high-risk, FBR (fukked-beyond-repair)? Covid has killed no one. It has only contributed/complicated pre-existing serious medical issues. Lot of people don't know they are medically fukked, until something traumatic happens, that puts them in the hospital.


You are a brain dead zombie who believes whatever they hear and see on TV

covid always killed people even when it was still a common cold


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-07-2023 20:42
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
tom123 wrote:
I'm sorry for your loss, but I am unable to confirm or comment on particular cases or events that occurred after September 2021, when my knowledge of them ends. For accurate information about COVID-19 and immunizations, it's critical to rely on reliable sources and medical experts. The use of vaccines to prevent serious sickness and stop the spread of the virus has been scientifically demonstrated to be both safe and effective. I'm available to help if you have any general inquiries regarding vaccinations or require knowledge on a different subject.


Actually more vaccinated people are dying of covid than unvaccinated people. You are a sheep


Who is still getting vaccinated most? Healthy people, with nothing to worry about, if infected? Or, people who are high-risk, FBR (fukked-beyond-repair)? Covid has killed no one. It has only contributed/complicated pre-existing serious medical issues. Lot of people don't know they are medically fukked, until something traumatic happens, that puts them in the hospital.


You are a brain dead zombie who believes whatever they hear and see on TV

covid always killed people even when it was still a common cold


I didn't keep up on the scoreboard, after our Lord Biden proclaimed the pandemic had ended... But, there were over a 100 million reported cases, and just under a million covid-related deaths. Lot less than 1% of those infected, died. Doesn't support that covid was a deadly virus. The majority of deaths, were people on meds, holding off dying for a while... You also know that most of the people who did get infected, just stayed home to recover. No doctor or hospital require. Unless you are a basement-dweller, you should know dozens of people, who didn't end up in the ICU, with a neck tube. Takes a special kind of moraine, to ignore what's he's sees with his own eyes, in his own neighborhood. Both covid, and the vaccines were no big deal, and required no medical assistance for well over 90% of the people who experienced exposure. Neither are deadly, or fatalities would have been the higher percentage.

Athletes push the limits, and often do a lot of damage, abuse themselves. Sacrifice their bodies, for success. They end up on pain medication, steroids for joint and muscle damage, lots of other things to manage, hopefully to repair. Not really something they brag on...
15-07-2023 21:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
tom123 wrote:
I'm sorry for your loss, but I am unable to confirm or comment on particular cases or events that occurred after September 2021, when my knowledge of them ends. For accurate information about COVID-19 and immunizations, it's critical to rely on reliable sources and medical experts. The use of vaccines to prevent serious sickness and stop the spread of the virus has been scientifically demonstrated to be both safe and effective. I'm available to help if you have any general inquiries regarding vaccinations or require knowledge on a different subject.


Actually more vaccinated people are dying of covid than unvaccinated people. You are a sheep


Who is still getting vaccinated most? Healthy people, with nothing to worry about, if infected? Or, people who are high-risk, FBR (fukked-beyond-repair)? Covid has killed no one. It has only contributed/complicated pre-existing serious medical issues. Lot of people don't know they are medically fukked, until something traumatic happens, that puts them in the hospital.


You are a brain dead zombie who believes whatever they hear and see on TV

covid always killed people even when it was still a common cold

No variant of the Covid/SARS series has ever killed anyone. Coronavirus does not cause the common cold.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 15-07-2023 21:01
15-07-2023 21:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
tom123 wrote:
I'm sorry for your loss, but I am unable to confirm or comment on particular cases or events that occurred after September 2021, when my knowledge of them ends. For accurate information about COVID-19 and immunizations, it's critical to rely on reliable sources and medical experts. The use of vaccines to prevent serious sickness and stop the spread of the virus has been scientifically demonstrated to be both safe and effective. I'm available to help if you have any general inquiries regarding vaccinations or require knowledge on a different subject.


Actually more vaccinated people are dying of covid than unvaccinated people. You are a sheep


Who is still getting vaccinated most? Healthy people, with nothing to worry about, if infected? Or, people who are high-risk, FBR (fukked-beyond-repair)? Covid has killed no one. It has only contributed/complicated pre-existing serious medical issues. Lot of people don't know they are medically fukked, until something traumatic happens, that puts them in the hospital.


You are a brain dead zombie who believes whatever they hear and see on TV

covid always killed people even when it was still a common cold


I didn't keep up on the scoreboard, after our Lord Biden proclaimed the pandemic had ended... But, there were over a 100 million reported cases, and just under a million covid-related deaths. Lot less than 1% of those infected, died. Doesn't support that covid was a deadly virus. The majority of deaths, were people on meds, holding off dying for a while... You also know that most of the people who did get infected, just stayed home to recover. No doctor or hospital require. Unless you are a basement-dweller, you should know dozens of people, who didn't end up in the ICU, with a neck tube. Takes a special kind of moraine, to ignore what's he's sees with his own eyes, in his own neighborhood. Both covid, and the vaccines were no big deal, and required no medical assistance for well over 90% of the people who experienced exposure. Neither are deadly, or fatalities would have been the higher percentage.

Athletes push the limits, and often do a lot of damage, abuse themselves. Sacrifice their bodies, for success. They end up on pain medication, steroids for joint and muscle damage, lots of other things to manage, hopefully to repair. Not really something they brag on...


Biden declared the pandemic over when the supreme court was about to strike down the mask mandates. So before they could rule Biden lifted everything leaving everything the way it was so that they can rape America again whenever they choose.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-07-2023 00:37
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
tom123 wrote:
I'm sorry for your loss, but I am unable to confirm or comment on particular cases or events that occurred after September 2021, when my knowledge of them ends. For accurate information about COVID-19 and immunizations, it's critical to rely on reliable sources and medical experts. The use of vaccines to prevent serious sickness and stop the spread of the virus has been scientifically demonstrated to be both safe and effective. I'm available to help if you have any general inquiries regarding vaccinations or require knowledge on a different subject.


Actually more vaccinated people are dying of covid than unvaccinated people. You are a sheep


Who is still getting vaccinated most? Healthy people, with nothing to worry about, if infected? Or, people who are high-risk, FBR (fukked-beyond-repair)? Covid has killed no one. It has only contributed/complicated pre-existing serious medical issues. Lot of people don't know they are medically fukked, until something traumatic happens, that puts them in the hospital.


You are a brain dead zombie who believes whatever they hear and see on TV

covid always killed people even when it was still a common cold


I didn't keep up on the scoreboard, after our Lord Biden proclaimed the pandemic had ended... But, there were over a 100 million reported cases, and just under a million covid-related deaths. Lot less than 1% of those infected, died. Doesn't support that covid was a deadly virus. The majority of deaths, were people on meds, holding off dying for a while... You also know that most of the people who did get infected, just stayed home to recover. No doctor or hospital require. Unless you are a basement-dweller, you should know dozens of people, who didn't end up in the ICU, with a neck tube. Takes a special kind of moraine, to ignore what's he's sees with his own eyes, in his own neighborhood. Both covid, and the vaccines were no big deal, and required no medical assistance for well over 90% of the people who experienced exposure. Neither are deadly, or fatalities would have been the higher percentage.

Athletes push the limits, and often do a lot of damage, abuse themselves. Sacrifice their bodies, for success. They end up on pain medication, steroids for joint and muscle damage, lots of other things to manage, hopefully to repair. Not really something they brag on...


Biden declared the pandemic over when the supreme court was about to strike down the mask mandates. So before they could rule Biden lifted everything leaving everything the way it was so that they can rape America again whenever they choose.


Masks were pretty much history when the vaccines rolled out. Biden got spank by the Supreme Court over his OSHA vaccine extortion scheme. About three months later, he declared the pandemic was over. Those 90 days, were his pleading, and begging the Supreme Court to reconsider, which he was denied. He had no choice, but to let it go, or face impeachment. He also knew he needed to get out from under the rest of the scam, before people started looking too close, and finding other abuses. Ending the pandemic, means most people would care, and be eager to make up for lost time, rather than looking for Biden crimes.

Why are you only able to scrape up a few individual cases, when if it's as you believe, there should be hundreds of thousands of cases. Whole nursing homes cleared out. Piles of dead bodies burned in the streets, no time or space to dispose of them properly, or discretely. If you inject almost 150 million people with a blood clotting agent, most of them are going to have serious medical problems. Those already fukked up, are going to die quickly. The vaccines were most popular with people already fukked up. Why isn't the vaccine killing people by the thousands? People still getting vaccinated in large numbers.
16-07-2023 03:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
tom123 wrote:
I'm sorry for your loss, but I am unable to confirm or comment on particular cases or events that occurred after September 2021, when my knowledge of them ends. For accurate information about COVID-19 and immunizations, it's critical to rely on reliable sources and medical experts. The use of vaccines to prevent serious sickness and stop the spread of the virus has been scientifically demonstrated to be both safe and effective. I'm available to help if you have any general inquiries regarding vaccinations or require knowledge on a different subject.


Actually more vaccinated people are dying of covid than unvaccinated people. You are a sheep


Who is still getting vaccinated most? Healthy people, with nothing to worry about, if infected? Or, people who are high-risk, FBR (fukked-beyond-repair)? Covid has killed no one. It has only contributed/complicated pre-existing serious medical issues. Lot of people don't know they are medically fukked, until something traumatic happens, that puts them in the hospital.


You are a brain dead zombie who believes whatever they hear and see on TV

covid always killed people even when it was still a common cold


I didn't keep up on the scoreboard, after our Lord Biden proclaimed the pandemic had ended... But, there were over a 100 million reported cases, and just under a million covid-related deaths. Lot less than 1% of those infected, died. Doesn't support that covid was a deadly virus. The majority of deaths, were people on meds, holding off dying for a while... You also know that most of the people who did get infected, just stayed home to recover. No doctor or hospital require. Unless you are a basement-dweller, you should know dozens of people, who didn't end up in the ICU, with a neck tube. Takes a special kind of moraine, to ignore what's he's sees with his own eyes, in his own neighborhood. Both covid, and the vaccines were no big deal, and required no medical assistance for well over 90% of the people who experienced exposure. Neither are deadly, or fatalities would have been the higher percentage.

Athletes push the limits, and often do a lot of damage, abuse themselves. Sacrifice their bodies, for success. They end up on pain medication, steroids for joint and muscle damage, lots of other things to manage, hopefully to repair. Not really something they brag on...


Biden declared the pandemic over when the supreme court was about to strike down the mask mandates. So before they could rule Biden lifted everything leaving everything the way it was so that they can rape America again whenever they choose.


Masks were pretty much history when the vaccines rolled out. Biden got spank by the Supreme Court over his OSHA vaccine extortion scheme. About three months later, he declared the pandemic was over. Those 90 days, were his pleading, and begging the Supreme Court to reconsider, which he was denied. He had no choice, but to let it go, or face impeachment. He also knew he needed to get out from under the rest of the scam, before people started looking too close, and finding other abuses. Ending the pandemic, means most people would care, and be eager to make up for lost time, rather than looking for Biden crimes.

Why are you only able to scrape up a few individual cases, when if it's as you believe, there should be hundreds of thousands of cases. Whole nursing homes cleared out. Piles of dead bodies burned in the streets, no time or space to dispose of them properly, or discretely. If you inject almost 150 million people with a blood clotting agent, most of them are going to have serious medical problems. Those already fukked up, are going to die quickly. The vaccines were most popular with people already fukked up. Why isn't the vaccine killing people by the thousands? People still getting vaccinated in large numbers.


In reality the supreme court never made a ruling as to mandates because Xiden withdrew them. The Navy seals broke the entire system when they all filed for their walking papers at the same time because the military could not force anyone to be vaccinated, in fact the government cannot force anyone to be vaccinated which is why me and the seals are unvaxxed.

Go figure


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-07-2023 08:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
tom123 wrote:
I'm sorry for your loss, but I am unable to confirm or comment on particular cases or events that occurred after September 2021, when my knowledge of them ends. For accurate information about COVID-19 and immunizations, it's critical to rely on reliable sources and medical experts. The use of vaccines to prevent serious sickness and stop the spread of the virus has been scientifically demonstrated to be both safe and effective. I'm available to help if you have any general inquiries regarding vaccinations or require knowledge on a different subject.


Actually more vaccinated people are dying of covid than unvaccinated people. You are a sheep


Who is still getting vaccinated most? Healthy people, with nothing to worry about, if infected? Or, people who are high-risk, FBR (fukked-beyond-repair)? Covid has killed no one. It has only contributed/complicated pre-existing serious medical issues. Lot of people don't know they are medically fukked, until something traumatic happens, that puts them in the hospital.


You are a brain dead zombie who believes whatever they hear and see on TV

covid always killed people even when it was still a common cold


I didn't keep up on the scoreboard, after our Lord Biden proclaimed the pandemic had ended... But, there were over a 100 million reported cases, and just under a million covid-related deaths. Lot less than 1% of those infected, died. Doesn't support that covid was a deadly virus. The majority of deaths, were people on meds, holding off dying for a while... You also know that most of the people who did get infected, just stayed home to recover. No doctor or hospital require. Unless you are a basement-dweller, you should know dozens of people, who didn't end up in the ICU, with a neck tube. Takes a special kind of moraine, to ignore what's he's sees with his own eyes, in his own neighborhood. Both covid, and the vaccines were no big deal, and required no medical assistance for well over 90% of the people who experienced exposure. Neither are deadly, or fatalities would have been the higher percentage.

Athletes push the limits, and often do a lot of damage, abuse themselves. Sacrifice their bodies, for success. They end up on pain medication, steroids for joint and muscle damage, lots of other things to manage, hopefully to repair. Not really something they brag on...


Biden declared the pandemic over when the supreme court was about to strike down the mask mandates. So before they could rule Biden lifted everything leaving everything the way it was so that they can rape America again whenever they choose.


Masks were pretty much history when the vaccines rolled out. Biden got spank by the Supreme Court over his OSHA vaccine extortion scheme. About three months later, he declared the pandemic was over. Those 90 days, were his pleading, and begging the Supreme Court to reconsider, which he was denied. He had no choice, but to let it go, or face impeachment. He also knew he needed to get out from under the rest of the scam, before people started looking too close, and finding other abuses. Ending the pandemic, means most people would care, and be eager to make up for lost time, rather than looking for Biden crimes.

Why are you only able to scrape up a few individual cases, when if it's as you believe, there should be hundreds of thousands of cases. Whole nursing homes cleared out. Piles of dead bodies burned in the streets, no time or space to dispose of them properly, or discretely. If you inject almost 150 million people with a blood clotting agent, most of them are going to have serious medical problems. Those already fukked up, are going to die quickly. The vaccines were most popular with people already fukked up. Why isn't the vaccine killing people by the thousands? People still getting vaccinated in large numbers.


In reality the supreme court never made a ruling as to mandates because Xiden withdrew them.

Blatant lie. See Docket 21A240 and 21A241.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-07-2023 14:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
tom123 wrote:
I'm sorry for your loss, but I am unable to confirm or comment on particular cases or events that occurred after September 2021, when my knowledge of them ends. For accurate information about COVID-19 and immunizations, it's critical to rely on reliable sources and medical experts. The use of vaccines to prevent serious sickness and stop the spread of the virus has been scientifically demonstrated to be both safe and effective. I'm available to help if you have any general inquiries regarding vaccinations or require knowledge on a different subject.


Actually more vaccinated people are dying of covid than unvaccinated people. You are a sheep


Who is still getting vaccinated most? Healthy people, with nothing to worry about, if infected? Or, people who are high-risk, FBR (fukked-beyond-repair)? Covid has killed no one. It has only contributed/complicated pre-existing serious medical issues. Lot of people don't know they are medically fukked, until something traumatic happens, that puts them in the hospital.


You are a brain dead zombie who believes whatever they hear and see on TV

covid always killed people even when it was still a common cold


I didn't keep up on the scoreboard, after our Lord Biden proclaimed the pandemic had ended... But, there were over a 100 million reported cases, and just under a million covid-related deaths. Lot less than 1% of those infected, died. Doesn't support that covid was a deadly virus. The majority of deaths, were people on meds, holding off dying for a while... You also know that most of the people who did get infected, just stayed home to recover. No doctor or hospital require. Unless you are a basement-dweller, you should know dozens of people, who didn't end up in the ICU, with a neck tube. Takes a special kind of moraine, to ignore what's he's sees with his own eyes, in his own neighborhood. Both covid, and the vaccines were no big deal, and required no medical assistance for well over 90% of the people who experienced exposure. Neither are deadly, or fatalities would have been the higher percentage.

Athletes push the limits, and often do a lot of damage, abuse themselves. Sacrifice their bodies, for success. They end up on pain medication, steroids for joint and muscle damage, lots of other things to manage, hopefully to repair. Not really something they brag on...


Biden declared the pandemic over when the supreme court was about to strike down the mask mandates. So before they could rule Biden lifted everything leaving everything the way it was so that they can rape America again whenever they choose.


Masks were pretty much history when the vaccines rolled out. Biden got spank by the Supreme Court over his OSHA vaccine extortion scheme. About three months later, he declared the pandemic was over. Those 90 days, were his pleading, and begging the Supreme Court to reconsider, which he was denied. He had no choice, but to let it go, or face impeachment. He also knew he needed to get out from under the rest of the scam, before people started looking too close, and finding other abuses. Ending the pandemic, means most people would care, and be eager to make up for lost time, rather than looking for Biden crimes.

Why are you only able to scrape up a few individual cases, when if it's as you believe, there should be hundreds of thousands of cases. Whole nursing homes cleared out. Piles of dead bodies burned in the streets, no time or space to dispose of them properly, or discretely. If you inject almost 150 million people with a blood clotting agent, most of them are going to have serious medical problems. Those already fukked up, are going to die quickly. The vaccines were most popular with people already fukked up. Why isn't the vaccine killing people by the thousands? People still getting vaccinated in large numbers.


In reality the supreme court never made a ruling as to mandates because Xiden withdrew them.

Blatant lie. See Docket 21A240 and 21A241.


LOL, reality is just the opposite as the supreme court left mask mandates in place, they were however set to ban them but never did because Xiden lifted them so that the supreme court would back off. So as of now nothing has changed.

On Monday the Supreme Court left in place a ruling that allows the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to issue mask mandates on planes, trains and other forms of transport, as it had for more than a year during the peak of the Covid-19 pandemic.

The Supreme Court denied a California attorney's request to overturn a U.S. Court of Appeals ruling in the D.C. Circuit from December, which found no merit in his claim and affirmed that the TSA does have the authority to maintain security and safety within the transportation system, including imposing the masking requirement.

California attorney Jonathan Corbett had claimed that the TSA did not have the authority to mandate masks on airlines and other types of transportation during the Covid-19 pandemic. The Court of Appeals had disagreed, ruling that the agency "plainly has the authority" to address transportation safety and security.

"Because we find no merit in Corbett's claim, we deny the petition for review," the Court wrote. "The Covid-19 global pandemic poses one of the greatest threats to the operational viability of the transportation system and the lives of those on it seen in decades."

The TSA stopped enforcing the mask mandate in April, hours after a federal judge struck down the federal mask mandate for public transportation, which had been due to expire weeks later.

The mask mandate had been a bone of contention between the government and airlines. In March of this year, the chief executives of the seven U.S. airlines — Alaska, American, Delta, Hawaiian, JetBlue, United and Southwest — asked President Biden to end the mask mandate and drop the pre-departure testing requirement for international travelers coming to the U.S.

You just failed law kiddy. But you keep pretending, so are you going to come here with guns, AGAIN.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/suzannerowankelleher/2022/11/01/supreme-court-allows-tsa-to-issue-mask-mandates/?sh=2f589a083c01


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-07-2023 17:45
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Fail attempt to deflect from the vaccine... What you sited, was about whether the TSA had the authority, not mask mandates in general. Transportation is a special case. Biden's mask mandate was all federal buildings and employees...

What's interesting though, is Biden attempt the OSHA extortion scheme, even after it was known that Omicron was vaccine evasive. Omicron was rapidly becoming the dominant strain, and the vaccine was useless. Fauci could only offer a weak, incentive of Omicron infection will be less severe, if vaccinated. He of course couldn't possibly have significant data to support. The virus itself was milder, and better therapeutics more widely available. Team Biden knew the game was over. Only an upgraded version of the vaccine could keep them in the game, and it would take almost a year. The original version was pretty much useless with the Delta strain... They knew a new strain could arise, before an updated vaccine could be distributed. They had already purchased millions of doses of the original, thinking the OSHA extortion scam would work.
16-07-2023 18:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Fail attempt to deflect from the vaccine... What you sited, was about whether the TSA had the authority, not mask mandates in general. Transportation is a special case. Biden's mask mandate was all federal buildings and employees...

What's interesting though, is Biden attempt the OSHA extortion scheme, even after it was known that Omicron was vaccine evasive. Omicron was rapidly becoming the dominant strain, and the vaccine was useless. Fauci could only offer a weak, incentive of Omicron infection will be less severe, if vaccinated. He of course couldn't possibly have significant data to support. The virus itself was milder, and better therapeutics more widely available. Team Biden knew the game was over. Only an upgraded version of the vaccine could keep them in the game, and it would take almost a year. The original version was pretty much useless with the Delta strain... They knew a new strain could arise, before an updated vaccine could be distributed. They had already purchased millions of doses of the original, thinking the OSHA extortion scam would work.


The vaccine was 2 things.

1. A placebo designed to stop retards from panicking and abandoning major city's, the other thing they did here was to lock people in their homes so that they could not flee and allow looters to destroy everything

2. The vaccines are actually hundreds of different shots designed as unethical human experimentation, which retards begged for


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-07-2023 21:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Fail attempt to deflect from the vaccine... What you sited, was about whether the TSA had the authority, not mask mandates in general. Transportation is a special case. Biden's mask mandate was all federal buildings and employees...

What's interesting though, is Biden attempt the OSHA extortion scheme, even after it was known that Omicron was vaccine evasive. Omicron was rapidly becoming the dominant strain, and the vaccine was useless. Fauci could only offer a weak, incentive of Omicron infection will be less severe, if vaccinated. He of course couldn't possibly have significant data to support. The virus itself was milder, and better therapeutics more widely available. Team Biden knew the game was over. Only an upgraded version of the vaccine could keep them in the game, and it would take almost a year. The original version was pretty much useless with the Delta strain... They knew a new strain could arise, before an updated vaccine could be distributed. They had already purchased millions of doses of the original, thinking the OSHA extortion scam would work.


The vaccine was 2 things.

1. A placebo designed to stop retards from panicking and abandoning major city's, the other thing they did here was to lock people in their homes so that they could not flee and allow looters to destroy everything

2. The vaccines are actually hundreds of different shots designed as unethical human experimentation, which retards begged for

Hallucinations.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-07-2023 15:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Fail attempt to deflect from the vaccine... What you sited, was about whether the TSA had the authority, not mask mandates in general. Transportation is a special case. Biden's mask mandate was all federal buildings and employees...

What's interesting though, is Biden attempt the OSHA extortion scheme, even after it was known that Omicron was vaccine evasive. Omicron was rapidly becoming the dominant strain, and the vaccine was useless. Fauci could only offer a weak, incentive of Omicron infection will be less severe, if vaccinated. He of course couldn't possibly have significant data to support. The virus itself was milder, and better therapeutics more widely available. Team Biden knew the game was over. Only an upgraded version of the vaccine could keep them in the game, and it would take almost a year. The original version was pretty much useless with the Delta strain... They knew a new strain could arise, before an updated vaccine could be distributed. They had already purchased millions of doses of the original, thinking the OSHA extortion scam would work.


The vaccine was 2 things.

1. A placebo designed to stop retards from panicking and abandoning major city's, the other thing they did here was to lock people in their homes so that they could not flee and allow looters to destroy everything

2. The vaccines are actually hundreds of different shots designed as unethical human experimentation, which retards begged for

Hallucinations.


The vaccine was 2 things.

1. A placebo designed to stop retards from panicking and abandoning major city's, the other thing they did here was to lock people in their homes so that they could not flee and allow looters to destroy everything

2. The vaccines are actually hundreds of different shots designed as unethical human experimentation, which retards begged for


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL




Join the debate Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but901-01-2024 05:08
What a "REAL" American Brings to the Table305-12-2023 01:14
None Of You Know The Real Intend, Purpose Of Climate Change Issue On The Media704-12-2023 04:02
The government now wants everyone to ALWAYYS use their real name when using the net2018-11-2023 22:35
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact