Remember me
▼ Content

Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but


Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but31-12-2023 03:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
what if I didn't say anything?

That is the question

CIAO


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
31-12-2023 04:13
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5191)
People would resume having intelligent discussions...

Just not worth wasting time here, if every thread is spammed with moronic nonsense. The internet is full of more interesting websites. Too bad you aren't intelligent enough to make use of any of those opportunities. 130 is average intelligence. Why are you so incredibly proud to be average? Grow up in a house full of inbred morons, and you just happened to score highest of them all?

You stupefied this website, to the point that most of the traffic doesn't waste time on you anymore. Most of us haven't banned on any, if many websites, and have other options. This is all you have left, and few people are will to waste much time on your stupidity.
31-12-2023 05:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
HarveyH55 wrote:
People would resume having intelligent discussions...

Just not worth wasting time here, if every thread is spammed with moronic nonsense. The internet is full of more interesting websites. Too bad you aren't intelligent enough to make use of any of those opportunities. 130 is average intelligence. Why are you so incredibly proud to be average? Grow up in a house full of inbred morons, and you just happened to score highest of them all?

You stupefied this website, to the point that most of the traffic doesn't waste time on you anymore. Most of us haven't banned on any, if many websites, and have other options. This is all you have left, and few people are will to waste much time on your stupidity.


Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
192.53 USD
+192.41 (160,341.67%)all time

Next


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
31-12-2023 12:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
HarveyH55 wrote:
People would resume having intelligent discussions...

Just not worth wasting time here, if every thread is spammed with moronic nonsense. The internet is full of more interesting websites. Too bad you aren't intelligent enough to make use of any of those opportunities. 130 is average intelligence. Why are you so incredibly proud to be average? Grow up in a house full of inbred morons, and you just happened to score highest of them all?

You stupefied this website, to the point that most of the traffic doesn't waste time on you anymore. Most of us haven't banned on any, if many websites, and have other options. This is all you have left, and few people are will to waste much time on your stupidity.


Sorry pal, there is just no way that I could stupefy people who believe that the Earth is encased in glass and deny the last ice age because I was not alive 20,000 years ago to see it or worse literally claim that the Earth has no climate. That said I am going to miss the nonstop comedy here when you all admit your ignorance and move on as you have.

CIAO


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 31-12-2023 13:02
31-12-2023 20:10
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
Swan wrote:
what if I didn't say anything?

That is the question

CIAO


You would have to stop posting to test your hypothesis.


01-01-2024 02:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
what if I didn't say anything?

That is the question

CIAO


You would have to stop posting to test your hypothesis.


Backwards as all post and responses are recorded for scrutiny, which you merely following directions can't quite do, as you just admitted


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-01-2024 02:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14338)
Swan wrote:what if I didn't say anything?

Are you implying that you said something?

Wait, was that you who said "moraines ..... moraines ...." ?


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
01-01-2024 04:31
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
what if I didn't say anything?

That is the question

CIAO


You would have to stop posting to test your hypothesis.


Backwards as all post and responses are recorded for scrutiny, which you merely following directions can't quite do, as you just admitted


So tell me, what am I going to say next?


01-01-2024 04:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:what if I didn't say anything?

Are you implying that you said something?

Wait, was that you who said "moraines ..... moraines ...." ?


That really means a lot coming from the dysfunctional moron who claims that the last ice age never happened, because I am not 22,000 years old.

Now take your Thorazine shot already


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-01-2024 05:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
what if I didn't say anything?

That is the question

CIAO


You would have to stop posting to test your hypothesis.


Backwards as all post and responses are recorded for scrutiny, which you merely following directions can't quite do, as you just admitted


So tell me, what am I going to say next?


You are far more concerned as to what I say next, but that's ok, you can pretend that anyone cares about what you say or do.

Now what will you say next? You will say what they tell you to say like the good and brainless child that you are


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL




Join the debate Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
How exactly does an entire message board stop posting?2623-12-2023 02:25
Physicists 'entangle' individual molecules for the first time, bringing about a new platform for 1721-12-2023 13:02
And another fake climate board419-12-2023 12:45
It is not if, but when will North become South and the Geese will fly the wrong way7824-11-2023 03:35
Differences between the past and the present time2012-11-2023 23:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact