Remember me
▼ Content

How exactly does an entire message board stop posting?


How exactly does an entire message board stop posting?15-12-2023 21:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
Answer. I humiliated the schizzo with multiple names that was the other poster and or posters if you count multiple personalities to the point where they took their meds and went back to sleep


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-12-2023 00:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
Swan wrote:
Answer. I humiliated the schizzo with multiple names that was the other poster and or posters if you count multiple personalities to the point where they took their meds and went back to sleep


Or as I said long ago, this is not a message board at all


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-12-2023 01:29
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Answer. I humiliated the schizzo with multiple names that was the other poster and or posters if you count multiple personalities to the point where they took their meds and went back to sleep


Or as I said long ago, this is not a message board at all


Oh no, it's only me, Swan and James left?!

Lincoln logs,

Jeers,

and Heaven's glass.

Come back friends!

Maybe keepit will join us soon to promote his trillion dollar coin.

Then Harvey can tell us how climate change is a democratic scam.

Sealovers bowel movement can again explain his proposal to boil the ocean, and complain how his friends wouldn't join the website.

Parrot Killer can repeat his mantras. IBdaMann can share his polar bear collage. GasGuzzler and GFM can piggy back on them.

The occasional poster will join, plug their link, and then never reply.

And GretaGroupie can tell us more about how she hasn't had sex for 4 years now, after her career sucking off poor losers.



Edited on 16-12-2023 01:47
16-12-2023 01:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Answer. I humiliated the schizzo with multiple names that was the other poster and or posters if you count multiple personalities to the point where they took their meds and went back to sleep


Or as I said long ago, this is not a message board at all


Oh no, it's only me, Swan and James left?!

Lincoln logs,

Jeers,

and Heaven's glass.

Come back friends!

Maybe keepit will join us soon to promote his trillion dollar coin.

Then Harvey can tell us how climate change is a democratic scam.

Sealovers bowel movement can again explain his proposal to boil the ocean, and complain how his friends wouldn't join the website.

Parrot Killer can repeat his mantras. IBdaMann can share his polar bear collage. GasGuzzler and GFM can piggy back on them.

The occasional poster will join, plug their link, and then never reply.

And GretaGroupie can tell us more about how she hasn't had sex for 4 years now, after her career sucking off poor losers.


Are you all of the above?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-12-2023 02:21
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Answer. I humiliated the schizzo with multiple names that was the other poster and or posters if you count multiple personalities to the point where they took their meds and went back to sleep


Or as I said long ago, this is not a message board at all


Oh no, it's only me, Swan and James left?!

Lincoln logs,

Jeers,

and Heaven's glass.

Come back friends!

Maybe keepit will join us soon to promote his trillion dollar coin.

Then Harvey can tell us how climate change is a democratic scam.

Sealovers bowel movement can again explain his proposal to boil the ocean, and complain how his friends wouldn't join the website.

Parrot Killer can repeat his mantras. IBdaMann can share his polar bear collage. GasGuzzler and GFM can piggy back on them.

The occasional poster will join, plug their link, and then never reply.

And GretaGroupie can tell us more about how she hasn't had sex for 4 years now, after her career sucking off poor losers.


Are you all of the above?


The story of Climate Debate.

https://youtu.be/6pJC0FLA3Sk?si=O_ypcJSnWMRNicg3


16-12-2023 02:21
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Answer. I humiliated the schizzo with multiple names that was the other poster and or posters if you count multiple personalities to the point where they took their meds and went back to sleep


Or as I said long ago, this is not a message board at all


Oh no, it's only me, Swan and James left?!

Lincoln logs,

Jeers,

and Heaven's glass.

Come back friends!

Maybe keepit will join us soon to promote his trillion dollar coin.

Then Harvey can tell us how climate change is a democratic scam.

Sealovers bowel movement can again explain his proposal to boil the ocean, and complain how his friends wouldn't join the website.

Parrot Killer can repeat his mantras. IBdaMann can share his polar bear collage. GasGuzzler and GFM can piggy back on them.

The occasional poster will join, plug their link, and then never reply.

And GretaGroupie can tell us more about how she hasn't had sex for 4 years now, after her career sucking off poor losers.


Are you all of the above?


The story of Climate Debate.

https://youtu.be/6pJC0FLA3Sk?si=O_ypcJSnWMRNicg3


16-12-2023 02:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Answer. I humiliated the schizzo with multiple names that was the other poster and or posters if you count multiple personalities to the point where they took their meds and went back to sleep


Or as I said long ago, this is not a message board at all


Oh no, it's only me, Swan and James left?!

Lincoln logs,

Jeers,

and Heaven's glass.

Come back friends!

Maybe keepit will join us soon to promote his trillion dollar coin.

Then Harvey can tell us how climate change is a democratic scam.

Sealovers bowel movement can again explain his proposal to boil the ocean, and complain how his friends wouldn't join the website.

Parrot Killer can repeat his mantras. IBdaMann can share his polar bear collage. GasGuzzler and GFM can piggy back on them.

The occasional poster will join, plug their link, and then never reply.

And GretaGroupie can tell us more about how she hasn't had sex for 4 years now, after her career sucking off poor losers.


Are you all of the above?


The story of Climate Debate.

https://youtu.be/6pJC0FLA3Sk?si=O_ypcJSnWMRNicg3


What debate? as there is not one human who takes you seriously


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-12-2023 02:56
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Answer. I humiliated the schizzo with multiple names that was the other poster and or posters if you count multiple personalities to the point where they took their meds and went back to sleep


Or as I said long ago, this is not a message board at all


Oh no, it's only me, Swan and James left?!

Lincoln logs,

Jeers,

and Heaven's glass.

Come back friends!

Maybe keepit will join us soon to promote his trillion dollar coin.

Then Harvey can tell us how climate change is a democratic scam.

Sealovers bowel movement can again explain his proposal to boil the ocean, and complain how his friends wouldn't join the website.

Parrot Killer can repeat his mantras. IBdaMann can share his polar bear collage. GasGuzzler and GFM can piggy back on them.

The occasional poster will join, plug their link, and then never reply.

And GretaGroupie can tell us more about how she hasn't had sex for 4 years now, after her career sucking off poor losers.


Are you all of the above?


The story of Climate Debate.

https://youtu.be/6pJC0FLA3Sk?si=O_ypcJSnWMRNicg3


What debate? as there is not one human who takes you seriously


And yet I'm still seeing replies here, from commenters I don't know.

Why do they bother?


16-12-2023 03:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Answer. I humiliated the schizzo with multiple names that was the other poster and or posters if you count multiple personalities to the point where they took their meds and went back to sleep


Or as I said long ago, this is not a message board at all


Oh no, it's only me, Swan and James left?!

Lincoln logs,

Jeers,

and Heaven's glass.

Come back friends!

Maybe keepit will join us soon to promote his trillion dollar coin.

Then Harvey can tell us how climate change is a democratic scam.

Sealovers bowel movement can again explain his proposal to boil the ocean, and complain how his friends wouldn't join the website.

Parrot Killer can repeat his mantras. IBdaMann can share his polar bear collage. GasGuzzler and GFM can piggy back on them.

The occasional poster will join, plug their link, and then never reply.

And GretaGroupie can tell us more about how she hasn't had sex for 4 years now, after her career sucking off poor losers.


Are you all of the above?


The story of Climate Debate.

https://youtu.be/6pJC0FLA3Sk?si=O_ypcJSnWMRNicg3


What debate? as there is not one human who takes you seriously


And yet I'm still seeing replies here, from commenters I don't know.

Why do they bother?

Same reason that people look at a down's syndrome person drooling.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-12-2023 04:02
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Answer. I humiliated the schizzo with multiple names that was the other poster and or posters if you count multiple personalities to the point where they took their meds and went back to sleep


Or as I said long ago, this is not a message board at all


Oh no, it's only me, Swan and James left?!

Lincoln logs,

Jeers,

and Heaven's glass.

Come back friends!

Maybe keepit will join us soon to promote his trillion dollar coin.

Then Harvey can tell us how climate change is a democratic scam.

Sealovers bowel movement can again explain his proposal to boil the ocean, and complain how his friends wouldn't join the website.

Parrot Killer can repeat his mantras. IBdaMann can share his polar bear collage. GasGuzzler and GFM can piggy back on them.

The occasional poster will join, plug their link, and then never reply.

And GretaGroupie can tell us more about how she hasn't had sex for 4 years now, after her career sucking off poor losers.


Are you all of the above?


The story of Climate Debate.

https://youtu.be/6pJC0FLA3Sk?si=O_ypcJSnWMRNicg3


What debate? as there is not one human who takes you seriously


And yet I'm still seeing replies here, from commenters I don't know.

Why do they bother?

Same reason that people look at a down's syndrome person drooling.


Except people usually try to avoid looking at things like that.

Have you ever ridden on a train with a stinking hobo?

Everybody on the train will try to pretend the hobo doesn't exist. Nobody initiates a conversation with a stinking hobo on a commuter train!

Here look it's me and you having a conversation.

https://youtu.be/oZ4xoEpYOp0?si=gsnYb_zcMzrVfo6c


16-12-2023 04:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Answer. I humiliated the schizzo with multiple names that was the other poster and or posters if you count multiple personalities to the point where they took their meds and went back to sleep


Or as I said long ago, this is not a message board at all


Oh no, it's only me, Swan and James left?!

Lincoln logs,

Jeers,

and Heaven's glass.

Come back friends!

Maybe keepit will join us soon to promote his trillion dollar coin.

Then Harvey can tell us how climate change is a democratic scam.

Sealovers bowel movement can again explain his proposal to boil the ocean, and complain how his friends wouldn't join the website.

Parrot Killer can repeat his mantras. IBdaMann can share his polar bear collage. GasGuzzler and GFM can piggy back on them.

The occasional poster will join, plug their link, and then never reply.

And GretaGroupie can tell us more about how she hasn't had sex for 4 years now, after her career sucking off poor losers.


Are you all of the above?


The story of Climate Debate.

https://youtu.be/6pJC0FLA3Sk?si=O_ypcJSnWMRNicg3


What debate? as there is not one human who takes you seriously


And yet I'm still seeing replies here, from commenters I don't know.

Why do they bother?

Same reason that people look at a down's syndrome person drooling.


Except people usually try to avoid looking at things like that.

Have you ever ridden on a train with a stinking hobo?

Everybody on the train will try to pretend the hobo doesn't exist. Nobody initiates a conversation with a stinking hobo on a commuter train!

Here look it's me and you having a conversation.

https://youtu.be/oZ4xoEpYOp0?si=gsnYb_zcMzrVfo6c


No I never rode a train with you.

130


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-12-2023 00:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14338)
Spongy Iris wrote:Have you ever ridden on a train with a stinking hobo?

Everybody on the train will try to pretend the hobo doesn't exist. Nobody initiates a conversation with a stinking hobo on a commuter train!

A more common occurrence as of late is the commuter from [insert country where bathing is not an everyday occurrence] boarding a commuter bus. A bus driver can remove someone from a commuter bus for talking on a cell phone but cannot prevent anyone from boarding due to observably horrendous hygiene ... because such a policy would obviously be RATHITHT!
19-12-2023 23:11
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:Have you ever ridden on a train with a stinking hobo?

Everybody on the train will try to pretend the hobo doesn't exist. Nobody initiates a conversation with a stinking hobo on a commuter train!

A more common occurrence as of late is the commuter from [insert country where bathing is not an everyday occurrence] boarding a commuter bus. A bus driver can remove someone from a commuter bus for talking on a cell phone but cannot prevent anyone from boarding due to observably horrendous hygiene ... because such a policy would obviously be RATHITHT!



At the same time I am 100% disabled and he is allowed to dominate me? Why?
Litesong got banned for doing nothing like Alan is doing. So you support fascism and white supremacy? And it would be racist to ban someone like that?
Oh, I get it. It's like Alan told me, he has a big penis and likes dominating little boys. It's a sexual thing and you like watching him molest everyone, right?
Edited on 19-12-2023 23:51
20-12-2023 01:18
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Alan, the day will come when I will say the church suffered me to you because jesus said to suffer little boys to him. This will let christians know what the scriptures really are about. After all, I wasn't allowed to have a family because the church said there's a man who loves me and you talk like jesus because I have a beam in my eye and all you have is a speck.
20-12-2023 01:18
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Alan, the day will come when I will say the church suffered me to you because jesus said to suffer little boys to him. This will let christians know what the scriptures really are about. After all, I wasn't allowed to have a family because the church said there's a man who loves me and you talk like jesus because I have a beam in my eye and all you have is a speck.
20-12-2023 01:18
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Alan, the day will come when I will say the church suffered me to you because jesus said to suffer little boys to him. This will let christians know what the scriptures really are about. After all, I wasn't allowed to have a family because the church said there's a man who loves me and you talk like jesus because I have a beam in my eye and all you have is a speck.
20-12-2023 05:28
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
And Alan, Jesus will not like me if I lie. If you would've let me pursue Bessler's Wheel then I wouldn't
have learned science hoping it would help me to get away from you. I will never have anything to do with science because it belongs to you and you will receive 100% credit for teaching me what you know.
As for Jesus, I'll be going to Hell when I die. After aa, the church was Hell bent on my loving another man. You and your friend jesus are the same. The church told me they couldn't let me tempt jesus and you told me that you won't let me tempt you. The church described jesus ass (my butt hurts) someone like you.
20-12-2023 19:04
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
I started a thread for Alan Bauldree aka Swan about his website and the science he teaches, Swan aka Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana will receive 100% credit for teaching me.
https://www.sciforums.com/threads/my-website.166234/

And the "Bessler Wheel" I am building is also Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana invention. No telling what Bessler built if anything.
21-12-2023 13:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
I started a thread for Alan Bauldree aka Swan about his website and the science he teaches, Swan aka Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana will receive 100% credit for teaching me.
https://www.sciforums.com/threads/my-website.166234/

And the "Bessler Wheel" I am building is also Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana invention. No telling what Bessler built if anything.


So, your belief is that I am Alan Bauldree and that I am posting from Homer Louisiana and that the Bessler wheel is called such because it was invented by Alan Bauldree not Johan Bessler. Furthermore, you claim to have proof that the American bill of rights and the US Constitution are two separate documents, which means that you can post the two separate documents here now. So please post the bill of rights that is not the first 10 Amendments to the Constitution here now.

Just give me a warning so that I can have some popcorn ready for the Downs syndrome internet event


Great photo from Homer




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 21-12-2023 13:21
22-12-2023 17:09
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
I started a thread for Alan Bauldree aka Swan about his website and the science he teaches, Swan aka Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana will receive 100% credit for teaching me.
https://www.sciforums.com/threads/my-website.166234/

And the "Bessler Wheel" I am building is also Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana invention. No telling what Bessler built if anything.


So, your belief is that I am Alan Bauldree and that I am posting from Homer Louisiana and that the Bessler wheel is called such because it was invented by Alan Bauldree not Johan Bessler. Furthermore, you claim to have proof that the American bill of rights and the US Constitution are two separate documents, which means that you can post the two separate documents here now. So please post the bill of rights that is not the first 10 Amendments to the Constitution here now.

Just give me a warning so that I can have some popcorn ready for the Downs syndrome internet event


Great photo from Homer




Yep, That's your "Homer" Alan. And just think, Jesus died on the cross for
people like you. I checked the video of your Texarkana "man" endures and
your picture shows the last column in front of your "Homer".
And yes, you do have it worse than me. Over the next week I'll be close to finishing 2 different builds which you could've worked with me on. You will
need to be mindful that your credibility is based on your work and not mine.
Oops, I did it again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CduA0TULnow,
you're a Christian. Sorry about that. Of course how will you profit off of my
work while I profit little? This will become a part f Bessler's legacy.
22-12-2023 18:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
I started a thread for Alan Bauldree aka Swan about his website and the science he teaches, Swan aka Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana will receive 100% credit for teaching me.
https://www.sciforums.com/threads/my-website.166234/

And the "Bessler Wheel" I am building is also Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana invention. No telling what Bessler built if anything.


So, your belief is that I am Alan Bauldree and that I am posting from Homer Louisiana and that the Bessler wheel is called such because it was invented by Alan Bauldree not Johan Bessler. Furthermore, you claim to have proof that the American bill of rights and the US Constitution are two separate documents, which means that you can post the two separate documents here now. So please post the bill of rights that is not the first 10 Amendments to the Constitution here now.

Just give me a warning so that I can have some popcorn ready for the Downs syndrome internet event


Great photo from Homer




Yep, That's your "Homer" Alan. And just think, Jesus died on the cross for
people like you. I checked the video of your Texarkana "man" endures and
your picture shows the last column in front of your "Homer".
And yes, you do have it worse than me. Over the next week I'll be close to finishing 2 different builds which you could've worked with me on. You will
need to be mindful that your credibility is based on your work and not mine.
Oops, I did it again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CduA0TULnow,
you're a Christian. Sorry about that. Of course how will you profit off of my
work while I profit little? This will become a part f Bessler's legacy.


Says the complete moron who claims that the Bill of Rights is a totally different document than the US Constitution.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
22-12-2023 19:09
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Alan, what will become known is that the church suffered me to you. As you told me, the church will support you sodomizing me.It's like the church told me, there's a man who loves me which is why they couldn't let me have a family. You'll get to show the world what Jesus was like.
And with the Bible, you'll be showing what the scriptures mean. Then I'll say you like molesting me because that's what it's like when you're with your wife. And this will show the world what it means to be an American because you are not doing anything illegal because you have rights while I have none.

And Alan is like Santa. He has a "toy" for me and he can only give it to me if I let him cum down my chimney. He has my present wrapped in his pants. He said he wants to make a home movie of it to share with his friends.
Edited on 22-12-2023 20:09
22-12-2023 21:00
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Of course there's when Swan posted this year in another forum saying I am a homosexual. He even said he sodomized me so much with his big penis that I had to have my rectum removed.
As people tell me, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger. So Jesus was a child molester and Santa Claus likes raping children on Christmas Eve. Somehow I think the church should've suffered my wanting a family with a woman that suffering me to Swan as the Bible says;
Luke 18:16-17 KJV; But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.

That just sounds off if you know what I mean.

p.s., Jesus wasn't Jewish. He called them Israelites. Also, Jews are from Jerusalem.
Judes follow Judaism such as the people who live in Israel today. Those people are not Jews but they are Judes.
Edited on 22-12-2023 21:01
22-12-2023 22:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
Of course there's when Swan posted this year in another forum saying I am a homosexual. He even said he sodomized me so much with his big penis that I had to have my rectum removed.
As people tell me, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger. So Jesus was a child molester and Santa Claus likes raping children on Christmas Eve. Somehow I think the church should've suffered my wanting a family with a woman that suffering me to Swan as the Bible says;
Luke 18:16-17 KJV; But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.

That just sounds off if you know what I mean.

p.s., Jesus wasn't Jewish. He called them Israelites. Also, Jews are from Jerusalem.
Judes follow Judaism such as the people who live in Israel today. Those people are not Jews but they are Judes.


LOL, so you can't back up your claim that the bill of rights is a different document than the US Constitution, so all we get is more babble about Alan your sexual hero.

PS. Did your mother ever at least apologize for keeping you in the closet with the evil Nun?



Joke of the day, accordion to James, Jesus was not a Jew. Well what was he then?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 22-12-2023 22:48
23-12-2023 00:39
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Of course there's when Swan posted this year in another forum saying I am a homosexual. He even said he sodomized me so much with his big penis that I had to have my rectum removed.
As people tell me, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger. So Jesus was a child molester and Santa Claus likes raping children on Christmas Eve. Somehow I think the church should've suffered my wanting a family with a woman that suffering me to Swan as the Bible says;
Luke 18:16-17 KJV; But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.

That just sounds off if you know what I mean.

p.s., Jesus wasn't Jewish. He called them Israelites. Also, Jews are from Jerusalem.
Judes follow Judaism such as the people who live in Israel today. Those people are not Jews but they are Judes.


LOL, so you can't back up your claim that the bill of rights is a different document than the US Constitution, so all we get is more babble about Alan your sexual hero.

PS. Did your mother ever at least apologize for keeping you in the closet with the evil Nun?



Joke of the day, accordion to James, Jesus was not a Jew. Well what was he then?



I think a lot of people will like it when the church says that you are like Jesus and think like Jesus. Myself, I think John the Baptist sexually abused him. You know, he wanted to be seen as a "good" Jude. And religion is a good way to hide it.
23-12-2023 00:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Of course there's when Swan posted this year in another forum saying I am a homosexual. He even said he sodomized me so much with his big penis that I had to have my rectum removed.
As people tell me, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger. So Jesus was a child molester and Santa Claus likes raping children on Christmas Eve. Somehow I think the church should've suffered my wanting a family with a woman that suffering me to Swan as the Bible says;
Luke 18:16-17 KJV; But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.

That just sounds off if you know what I mean.

p.s., Jesus wasn't Jewish. He called them Israelites. Also, Jews are from Jerusalem.
Judes follow Judaism such as the people who live in Israel today. Those people are not Jews but they are Judes.


LOL, so you can't back up your claim that the bill of rights is a different document than the US Constitution, so all we get is more babble about Alan your sexual hero.

PS. Did your mother ever at least apologize for keeping you in the closet with the evil Nun?



Joke of the day, accordion to James, Jesus was not a Jew. Well what was he then?



I think a lot of people will like it when the church says that you are like Jesus and think like Jesus. Myself, I think John the Baptist sexually abused him. You know, he wanted to be seen as a "good" Jude. And religion is a good way to hide it.


LOL you said that Jesus was not a Jew, which means that you know what he was. Tell us

Silly girl


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
23-12-2023 02:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Of course there's when Swan posted this year in another forum saying I am a homosexual. He even said he sodomized me so much with his big penis that I had to have my rectum removed.
As people tell me, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger. So Jesus was a child molester and Santa Claus likes raping children on Christmas Eve. Somehow I think the church should've suffered my wanting a family with a woman that suffering me to Swan as the Bible says;
Luke 18:16-17 KJV; But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.

That just sounds off if you know what I mean.

p.s., Jesus wasn't Jewish. He called them Israelites. Also, Jews are from Jerusalem.
Judes follow Judaism such as the people who live in Israel today. Those people are not Jews but they are Judes.


LOL, so you can't back up your claim that the bill of rights is a different document than the US Constitution, so all we get is more babble about Alan your sexual hero.

PS. Did your mother ever at least apologize for keeping you in the closet with the evil Nun?



Joke of the day, accordion to James, Jesus was not a Jew. Well what was he then?



I think a lot of people will like it when the church says that you are like Jesus and think like Jesus. Myself, I think John the Baptist sexually abused him. You know, he wanted to be seen as a "good" Jude. And religion is a good way to hide it.


LOL you said that Jesus was not a Jew, which means that you know what he was. Tell us

Silly girl


And the village idiot has no cement at all


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL




Join the debate How exactly does an entire message board stop posting?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but901-01-2024 05:08
And another fake climate board419-12-2023 12:45
Well it appears that this board is the first casualty of WW3307-09-2023 12:27
What happens when you expose a fake/sham climate message board???1616-06-2023 21:30
The Book That Will Stop All War Instantly: New Creation New Society New World By Bodhi Udumbara1006-03-2023 05:33
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact