Remember me
▼ Content

What happens when you expose a fake/sham climate message board???

What happens when you expose a fake/sham climate message board???15-06-2023 15:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Well apparently, all the fake members run for cover and stop posting because their sham has been exposed. As happened here.

CIAO

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-06-2023 16:00
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Climate-change is entirely political, and fake... Pick a side of the political issue, it's still fake, regardless of which website you post on.
15-06-2023 16:12
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
Swan wrote:Well apparently, all the fake members run for cover and stop posting because their sham has been exposed. As happened here.

Swan, would you mind translating this into English for me. Please clarify the following:

1. What is a fake website as opposed to an actual website?
2. What is a fake member of a website as opposed to an actual member?
3. How do members "run for cover"?
4. What "sham" do fake members have?
5. What such sham has been exposed?

Thanks in advance.
15-06-2023 17:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Well apparently, all the fake members run for cover and stop posting because their sham has been exposed. As happened here.

Swan, would you mind translating this into English for me. Please clarify the following:

Thanks in advance.

Translating into English to a schizzo who claims that the last ice age did not happen because I was not there to see it, is just not possible.

You may now resume fingerpainting

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

15-06-2023 18:00
(14420)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Translating into English to a schizzo who claims that the last ice age did not happen because I was not there to see it, is just not possible.

Insufficient command of the English language on your part?
15-06-2023 20:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Thanks in advance.

How do you keep your fingerpaints off the rehabilitation center's keyboard?

ULTRA MAGA

15-06-2023 20:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Apparently. He so far has demonstrated that he has no idea what the words 'website', 'fake', 'actual', 'cover', 'run', 'sham', 'exposed', 'schizophrenia', 'possible', 'English', 'molecule', 'vaccine', 'China', 'poison', 'terrorist', 'chink', 'quiet', 'MAGA', 'proof', 'hallucination', or 'correct'; even mean.

He also has no command of history, even recent history, favoring wordstuffing (claiming someone said something they didn't), throwing useless insults, and generally contributing little more than random phrases with little or no coherency. His only goal, it seems, is to try to derail threads.

Seems adding Mantra 40a to the list of mantras was a correct decision.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-06-2023 20:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Apparently. He so far has demonstrated that he has no idea what the words 'website', 'fake', 'actual', 'cover', 'run', 'sham', 'exposed', 'schizophrenia', 'possible', 'English', 'molecule', 'vaccine', 'China', 'poison', 'terrorist', 'chink', 'quiet', 'MAGA', 'proof', 'hallucination', or 'correct'; even mean.

He also has no command of history, even recent history, favoring wordstuffing (claiming someone said something they didn't), throwing useless insults, and generally contributing little more than random phrases with little or no coherency. His only goal, it seems, is to try to derail threads.

Seems adding Mantra 40a to the list of mantras was a correct decision.

Apple just hit a new all time high.

CIAO

https://www.google.com/search?q=aapl+stock&newwindow=1&hl=en&sxsrf=APwXEdfs_FOzgarQzGWhTnseLB7yn3INhQ%3A1686851326321&source=hp&ei=_k6LZI3bEO2e5NoPo56W0As&iflsig=AOEireoAAAAAZItdDu1ivuj7QAc7-l2Y1LYejQVn7_rD&oq=aa&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYADIKCCMQigUQJxCdAjIHCCMQigUQJzIHCCMQigUQJzIICAAQigUQkQIyCAgAEIoFEJECMggILhCABBCxAzIICC4QgAQQsQMyCwguEIAEELEDEIMBMgsILhCABBCxAxCDATILCC4QgAQQsQMQgwFQAFhnYKELaABwAHgBgAGxBIgB7wWSAQcwLjEuNS0xmAEAoAEB&sclient=gws-wiz

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 15-06-2023 21:28
15-06-2023 21:48
(14420)
Swan wrote:How do you keep your fingerpaints off the rehabilitation center's keyboard?

I patch in remotely using my own keyboard. You should see my keyboard. Did you know that when all the fingerpaints get mixed together, they make a dark green-brown color? I thought it would be black, but it's not. Unfortunately I replicated my keyboard problem when I switched to playing with Pay-Doh but forgot to wash my hands of the fingerpaints. Whoa-boy was that a mistake! Then I compounded the problem by laying the tainted Play-Doh over the keyboard to make an impression and it was just a mess, kind of like your tomato trellis tragedy, but not as colorfully appealing.

If you have any fingerpainting questions, don't hesitate to come to me with the hard stuff. Ditto for Play-Doh.

You probably didn't know that I'm a Bioplaydohchemist. I can tell you that the main hazard with combining fingerpainting with Play-Doh is not hexavalent chromium as you might surmise. The problem is that all the alkalinity has been depleted from Play-Doh, and it cannot neutralize the Climate-induced acidity of fingerpaints. My research has led me to look at mangroves as a possible remedy for restoring the depleted alkalinity. Another option is exposing desert soil to sea water to generate an alkalinity pool that can be used as a source of alkalinity for any sort of artistic juvenile mellieu.

Let me know and we can talk more.
15-06-2023 22:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:How do you keep your fingerpaints off the rehabilitation center's keyboard?

I patch in remotely using my own keyboard. You should see my keyboard. Did you know that when all the fingerpaints get mixed together, they make a dark green-brown color? I thought it would be black, but it's not. Unfortunately I replicated my keyboard problem when I switched to playing with Pay-Doh but forgot to wash my hands of the fingerpaints. Whoa-boy was that a mistake! Then I compounded the problem by laying the tainted Play-Doh over the keyboard to make an impression and it was just a mess, kind of like your tomato trellis tragedy, but not as colorfully appealing.

If you have any fingerpainting questions, don't hesitate to come to me with the hard stuff. Ditto for Play-Doh.

You probably didn't know that I'm a Bioplaydohchemist. I can tell you that the main hazard with combining fingerpainting with Play-Doh is not hexavalent chromium as you might surmise. The problem is that all the alkalinity has been depleted from Play-Doh, and it cannot neutralize the Climate-induced acidity of fingerpaints. My research has led me to look at mangroves as a possible remedy for restoring the depleted alkalinity. Another option is exposing desert soil to sea water to generate an alkalinity pool that can be used as a source of alkalinity for any sort of artistic juvenile mellieu.

Ah, you might want to lay off the Lead based Mercury inhaler

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 15-06-2023 23:00
16-06-2023 01:34
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
IBdaMann wrote:

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-06-2023 03:39
(14420)
Swan wrote:Ah, you might want to lay off the Lead based Mercury inhaler

Arsenic. Check your gamma-spec.
16-06-2023 18:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Ah, you might want to lay off the Lead based Mercury inhaler

Arsenic. Check your gamma-spec.

LOL all you can do is follow, even in joking

ULTRA MAGA

16-06-2023 18:32
(14420)
Swan wrote:LOL all you can do is follow, even in joking

What's wrong with following, now that you brought it up?
16-06-2023 19:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:

You do not even comprehend what is wrong with following.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ULTRA MAGA

16-06-2023 20:56
(14420)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Apparently not. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
16-06-2023 21:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Apparently not. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The follower is never the leader. So please continue following as you will never know what it is like to lead

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate What happens when you expose a fake/sham climate message board???:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but901-01-2024 05:08
How exactly does an entire message board stop posting?2623-12-2023 02:25
And another fake climate board419-12-2023 12:45
Well it appears that this board is the first casualty of WW3307-09-2023 12:27
Proof that ai is totally fake, because if it was real, you would not need a mouse, because407-06-2023 14:13
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact