Remember me
▼ Content

Proof that ai is totally fake, because if it was real, you would not need a mouse, because

Proof that ai is totally fake, because if it was real, you would not need a mouse, because07-06-2023 03:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
You could talk to your computer, and get a response as clearly ai would understand every language on Earth and could learn them all in under 5 seconds.

Yawning

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-06-2023 03:56
James_
★★★★★
(2223)
Swan wrote:
You could talk to your computer, and get a response as clearly ai would understand every language on Earth and could learn them all in under 5 seconds.

Yawning

I can't talk to you. I could talk to a computer. Books and movies have been made about AI starting with Isaac Asimov in 1942 with his 3 laws. With the movie I Robot, a computer simulated intelligence and controlled people for their own good.
Basically a computer program that "thought" wouldn't let you live. Walking out your front door would expose to harm. And based on probability, one day you'd get hurt. With Artificial Intelligence, that means it can't think and movies like I Robot shows what programming allows for, you are a danger to yourself.
07-06-2023 05:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawning

I can't talk to you. I could talk to a computer. Books and movies have been made about AI starting with Isaac Asimov in 1942 with his 3 laws. With the movie I Robot, a computer simulated intelligence and controlled people for their own good.
Basically a computer program that "thought" wouldn't let you live. Walking out your front door would expose to harm. And based on probability, one day you'd get hurt. With Artificial Intelligence, that means it can't think and movies like I Robot shows what programming allows for, you are a danger to yourself.

So your logic is that books and movies are reality.

Grow up kiddy

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

07-06-2023 06:35
James_
★★★★★
(2223)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawning

Grow up kiddy

I ran over a Russian submarine. 6 Russians died and fortunately no one in the engine room I worked in. No credible accounts in the news. And yet you'll believe
what you're told.
07-06-2023 14:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawning

Grow up kiddy

I ran over a Russian submarine. 6 Russians died and fortunately no one in the engine room I worked in. No credible accounts in the news. And yet you'll believe
what you're told.

LOL first you claim that your incident was not reported in the news, then you claim that I believe what the news told me about your delusion. You may now resume fingerpainting.

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Proof that ai is totally fake, because if it was real, you would not need a mouse, because:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
And another fake climate board419-12-2023 12:45
What a "REAL" American Brings to the Table305-12-2023 01:14
None Of You Know The Real Intend, Purpose Of Climate Change Issue On The Media704-12-2023 04:02
The government now wants everyone to ALWAYYS use their real name when using the net2018-11-2023 22:35
Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat32607-11-2023 19:16
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact