Remember me
▼ Content

Well it appears that this board is the first casualty of WW3

Well it appears that this board is the first casualty of WW323-08-2023 22:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
05-09-2023 17:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14448)
Is WW III over yet? I heard we are already up to WW-5 which was started by rowdy climate refugees who lost money in the FTX exchange collapse. I also heard that WW-8 was ramping up, possibly out of order, because they submitted all the necessary paperwork to the UN requesting emergency priority due to transgender issues being involved.
06-09-2023 09:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Is WW III over yet? I heard we are already up to WW-5 which was started by rowdy climate refugees who lost money in the FTX exchange collapse. I also heard that WW-8 was ramping up, possibly out of order, because they submitted all the necessary paperwork to the UN requesting emergency priority due to transgender issues being involved.

The indicator light is flashing so, please pull over at the nearest psych ward for a one hundred percent free IQ screening. Ask for doctors Thorazine and Chlorpromazine

PS. You may now resume banging your head

PSS. Trump still has every unreleased JFK file

PSSS. Smile and have a bright day

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

07-09-2023 12:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The indicator light is flashing so, please pull over at the nearest psych ward for a one hundred percent free IQ screening. Ask for doctors Thorazine and Chlorpromazine

PS. You may now resume banging your head

PSS. Trump still has every unreleased JFK file

PSSS. Smile and have a bright day

Bump stock

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Well it appears that this board is the first casualty of WW3:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but901-01-2024 05:08
How exactly does an entire message board stop posting?2623-12-2023 02:25
And another fake climate board419-12-2023 12:45
Seems WW3 is a touchy subject.328-08-2023 13:20
WW3 about to begin as American morons in Belarus told to leave ASAP or yesterday whichever comes first528-08-2023 13:17
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact