Remember me
▼ Content

It is not if, but when will North become South and the Geese will fly the wrong way



Page 1 of 212>
It is not if, but when will North become South and the Geese will fly the wrong way07-11-2023 19:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
What causes the periodic reversals of the earth's magnetic field? Have there been any successful attempts to model the phenomenon?
October 21, 1999
Gary A. Glatzmaier of the Institute of Geophysics & Planetary Physics at Los Alamos National Laboratory has done extensive work in this area. He replies:
"The Earth's magnetic field is thought to be generated by fluid motions in the liquid, outer part of the Earth's core, which is mainly composed of iron. The fluid motions are driven by buoyancy forces that develop at the base of the outer core as the Earth slowly cools and iron condenses onto the solid, inner solid core below. The rotation of the Earth causes the buoyant fluid to rise in curved trajectories, which generate new magnetic field by twisting and shearing the existing magnetic field. Over 99 percent of the Earth's magnetic energy remains confined entirely within the core. We only observe the small portion of the magnetic field that extends to the surface and beyond, where its basic structure is a dipole--that is, a simple north-south field like that of a simple bar magnet. There are also smaller, non-dipolar structures in the Earth's field; these change locally and very slightly on a century timescale.

"The dipole part of the field is usually aligned fairly closely with the Earth's rotation axis; in other words, the magnetic poles are usually fairly close to the geographic poles, which is why a compass works. Occasionally, however, the dipole part of the field reverses, causing the locations of the north and south magnetic poles to switch. This reversal process can be seen in the paleomagnetic record, locked into rocks of the ocean floor and in some lava flows. The reversal process is not literally 'periodic' as it is on the sun, whose magnetic field reverses every 11 years. The time between magnetic reversals on the Earth is sometimes as short as 10,000 years and sometimes as long as 25 million years; the time it takes to reverse is only about 5,000 years.

"The first dynamically-consistent, three-dimensional computer simulation of the geodynamo (the mechanism in the Earth's fluid outer core that generates and maintains the geomagnetic field) was accomplished and published by Paul H. Roberts of the University of California at Los Angeles and myself in 1995. We programmed supercomputers to solve the large set of nonlinear equations that describe the physics of the fluid motions and magnetic field generation in the Earth's core. The simulated geomagnetic field, which now spans the equivalent of over 300,000 years, has an intensity, a dipole-dominated structure and a westward drift at the surface that are all similar to the Earth's real field. Our model predicted that the solid inner core, being magnetically coupled to the eastward fluid flow above it, should rotate slightly faster than the surface of the Earth. This prediction was recently supported by studies of seismic waves passing through the core.

"In addition, the computer model has produced three spontaneous reversals of the geomagnetic field during the 300,000-year simulation. So now, for the first time, we have three-dimensional, time-dependent simulated information about how magnetic reversals can occur. The process is not simple, even in our computer model. Fluid motions try to reverse the field on a few thousand-year timescale, but the solid, inner core tries to prevent reversals because the field cannot change (diffuse) within the inner core nearly as quickly as in the fluid, outer core. Only on rare occasions do the thermodynamics, the fluid motions and the magnetic field all evolve in a compatible manner that allows for the original field to diffuse completely out of the inner core so the new dipole polarity can diffuse in and establish a reversed magnetic field. The stochastic (random) nature of the process probably explains why the time between reversals on the Earth varies so much."


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-11-2023 21:46
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
What causes the periodic reversals of the earth's magnetic field? Have there been any successful attempts to model the phenomenon?
October 21, 1999
Gary A. Glatzmaier of the Institute of Geophysics & Planetary Physics at Los Alamos National Laboratory has done extensive work in this area. He replies:
"The Earth's magnetic field is thought to be generated by fluid motions in the liquid, outer part of the Earth's core, which is mainly composed of iron. The fluid motions are driven by buoyancy forces that develop at the base of the outer core as the Earth slowly cools and iron condenses onto the solid, inner solid core below. The rotation of the Earth causes the buoyant fluid to rise in curved trajectories, which generate new magnetic field by twisting and shearing the existing magnetic field. Over 99 percent of the Earth's magnetic energy remains confined entirely within the core. We only observe the small portion of the magnetic field that extends to the surface and beyond, where its basic structure is a dipole--that is, a simple north-south field like that of a simple bar magnet. There are also smaller, non-dipolar structures in the Earth's field; these change locally and very slightly on a century timescale.

"The dipole part of the field is usually aligned fairly closely with the Earth's rotation axis; in other words, the magnetic poles are usually fairly close to the geographic poles, which is why a compass works. Occasionally, however, the dipole part of the field reverses, causing the locations of the north and south magnetic poles to switch. This reversal process can be seen in the paleomagnetic record, locked into rocks of the ocean floor and in some lava flows. The reversal process is not literally 'periodic' as it is on the sun, whose magnetic field reverses every 11 years. The time between magnetic reversals on the Earth is sometimes as short as 10,000 years and sometimes as long as 25 million years; the time it takes to reverse is only about 5,000 years.

"The first dynamically-consistent, three-dimensional computer simulation of the geodynamo (the mechanism in the Earth's fluid outer core that generates and maintains the geomagnetic field) was accomplished and published by Paul H. Roberts of the University of California at Los Angeles and myself in 1995. We programmed supercomputers to solve the large set of nonlinear equations that describe the physics of the fluid motions and magnetic field generation in the Earth's core. The simulated geomagnetic field, which now spans the equivalent of over 300,000 years, has an intensity, a dipole-dominated structure and a westward drift at the surface that are all similar to the Earth's real field. Our model predicted that the solid inner core, being magnetically coupled to the eastward fluid flow above it, should rotate slightly faster than the surface of the Earth. This prediction was recently supported by studies of seismic waves passing through the core.

"In addition, the computer model has produced three spontaneous reversals of the geomagnetic field during the 300,000-year simulation. So now, for the first time, we have three-dimensional, time-dependent simulated information about how magnetic reversals can occur. The process is not simple, even in our computer model. Fluid motions try to reverse the field on a few thousand-year timescale, but the solid, inner core tries to prevent reversals because the field cannot change (diffuse) within the inner core nearly as quickly as in the fluid, outer core. Only on rare occasions do the thermodynamics, the fluid motions and the magnetic field all evolve in a compatible manner that allows for the original field to diffuse completely out of the inner core so the new dipole polarity can diffuse in and establish a reversed magnetic field. The stochastic (random) nature of the process probably explains why the time between reversals on the Earth varies so much."


OMG none of that shit answers my question from my existential crisis thread!

Here's what it sounds to me, the evidence you have...

***
We (scientists) have found random rock samples.

We suspect the rocks were molten, and became solid, and this leaves evidence of the magnetic orientation of the planet that exists in the way the crystalline formation orients in the rocks.

Some rocks were oriented south, and some north.
***

That's it.

Now you have made some giant leap of faith, that the planet has been undergoing magnetic flips, at some kind of interval, and will continue to do so.

You assume there is no order to the magnetism of the Earth.

I look at this evidence, and I think when the earth was being formed, the magnetic field may have flipped.

But the Earth has already been formed, so why would it keep flipping???

I also think if the magnetic field flipped, then the Earth would start spinning west. I wouldn't bet on that happening.


07-11-2023 22:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
What causes the periodic reversals of the earth's magnetic field? Have there been any successful attempts to model the phenomenon?
October 21, 1999
Gary A. Glatzmaier of the Institute of Geophysics & Planetary Physics at Los Alamos National Laboratory has done extensive work in this area. He replies:
"The Earth's magnetic field is thought to be generated by fluid motions in the liquid, outer part of the Earth's core, which is mainly composed of iron. The fluid motions are driven by buoyancy forces that develop at the base of the outer core as the Earth slowly cools and iron condenses onto the solid, inner solid core below. The rotation of the Earth causes the buoyant fluid to rise in curved trajectories, which generate new magnetic field by twisting and shearing the existing magnetic field. Over 99 percent of the Earth's magnetic energy remains confined entirely within the core. We only observe the small portion of the magnetic field that extends to the surface and beyond, where its basic structure is a dipole--that is, a simple north-south field like that of a simple bar magnet. There are also smaller, non-dipolar structures in the Earth's field; these change locally and very slightly on a century timescale.

"The dipole part of the field is usually aligned fairly closely with the Earth's rotation axis; in other words, the magnetic poles are usually fairly close to the geographic poles, which is why a compass works. Occasionally, however, the dipole part of the field reverses, causing the locations of the north and south magnetic poles to switch. This reversal process can be seen in the paleomagnetic record, locked into rocks of the ocean floor and in some lava flows. The reversal process is not literally 'periodic' as it is on the sun, whose magnetic field reverses every 11 years. The time between magnetic reversals on the Earth is sometimes as short as 10,000 years and sometimes as long as 25 million years; the time it takes to reverse is only about 5,000 years.

"The first dynamically-consistent, three-dimensional computer simulation of the geodynamo (the mechanism in the Earth's fluid outer core that generates and maintains the geomagnetic field) was accomplished and published by Paul H. Roberts of the University of California at Los Angeles and myself in 1995. We programmed supercomputers to solve the large set of nonlinear equations that describe the physics of the fluid motions and magnetic field generation in the Earth's core. The simulated geomagnetic field, which now spans the equivalent of over 300,000 years, has an intensity, a dipole-dominated structure and a westward drift at the surface that are all similar to the Earth's real field. Our model predicted that the solid inner core, being magnetically coupled to the eastward fluid flow above it, should rotate slightly faster than the surface of the Earth. This prediction was recently supported by studies of seismic waves passing through the core.

"In addition, the computer model has produced three spontaneous reversals of the geomagnetic field during the 300,000-year simulation. So now, for the first time, we have three-dimensional, time-dependent simulated information about how magnetic reversals can occur. The process is not simple, even in our computer model. Fluid motions try to reverse the field on a few thousand-year timescale, but the solid, inner core tries to prevent reversals because the field cannot change (diffuse) within the inner core nearly as quickly as in the fluid, outer core. Only on rare occasions do the thermodynamics, the fluid motions and the magnetic field all evolve in a compatible manner that allows for the original field to diffuse completely out of the inner core so the new dipole polarity can diffuse in and establish a reversed magnetic field. The stochastic (random) nature of the process probably explains why the time between reversals on the Earth varies so much."


OMG none of that shit answers my question from my existential crisis thread!

Here's what it sounds to me, the evidence you have...

***
We (scientists) have found random rock samples.

We suspect the rocks were molten, and became solid, and this leaves evidence of the magnetic orientation of the planet that exists in the way the crystalline formation orients in the rocks.

Some rocks were oriented south, and some north.
***

That's it.

Now you have made some giant leap of faith, that the planet has been undergoing magnetic flips, at some kind of interval, and will continue to do so.

You assume there is no order to the magnetism of the Earth.

I look at this evidence, and I think when the earth was being formed, the magnetic field may have flipped.

But the Earth has already been formed, so why would it keep flipping???

I also think if the magnetic field flipped, then the Earth would start spinning west. I wouldn't bet on that happening.


I do not have any evidence as I am not a geologist, so you are very confused, but everyone already knows that.

CIAO

PS. Tell us more about the 6000 year old Earth.





WhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 07-11-2023 22:50
08-11-2023 05:17
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:

I do not have any evidence as I am not a geologist, so you are very confused, but everyone already knows that.

CIAO

PS. Tell us more about the 6000 year old Earth.






Looks like you are confused, if you think there is enough evidence in the public domain to conclude the interval of Earth's polarity flips in the past, and that another polarity flip is imminent.

Ok meme boy, since you asked for it...

I actually think the Earth was formed about 12000 years ago. That is how old Niagara Falls is. Have you ever been? If you like casinos, weddings, and impressive waterfalls, which I think you do, then you'd love Niagara Falls.

Now if you want to get into even more creation beliefs, about rocks, I don't think people should believe all the rocks in the universe came from nothing. Makes more sense to believe the rocks have always been here, forever, and the universe is a formation, carved out, molded, magnetized, and set into motion, from
these eternal rocks.


08-11-2023 13:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

I do not have any evidence as I am not a geologist, so you are very confused, but everyone already knows that.

CIAO

PS. Tell us more about the 6000 year old Earth.






Looks like you are confused, if you think there is enough evidence in the public domain to conclude the interval of Earth's polarity flips in the past, and that another polarity flip is imminent.

Ok meme boy, since you asked for it...

I actually think the Earth was formed about 12000 years ago. That is how old Niagara Falls is. Have you ever been? If you like casinos, weddings, and impressive waterfalls, which I think you do, then you'd love Niagara Falls.

Now if you want to get into even more creation beliefs, about rocks, I don't think people should believe all the rocks in the universe came from nothing. Makes more sense to believe the rocks have always been here, forever, and the universe is a formation, carved out, molded, magnetized, and set into motion, from
these eternal rocks.


So you believe that the rocks at Niagra falls are 12000 years old, but the rocks in the rest of the universe have been here forever. So you babble two different ages of the universe in one single thought, which shows how morbidly confused of a government shrink that you are. In fact you are actually confused enough to be certified FBI agent James Comey staring up at trees.



Which is pretty pathetic


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-11-2023 13:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14652)
Spongy Iris wrote: I actually think the Earth was formed about 12000 years ago. That is how old Niagara Falls is.

What makes you think Niagara falls is 12,000 years old? Did someone tell you to believe that, and you OBEYED?

If tomorrow the "official" story were to change and suddenly Niagara Falls were 14,600 years old, would you believe it, and adjust your age of the earth accordingly? ... or would you start to call boooolsch't?

Is Niagara falls surrounded by glass?
08-11-2023 14:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote: I actually think the Earth was formed about 12000 years ago. That is how old Niagara Falls is.

What makes you think Niagara falls is 12,000 years old? Did someone tell you to believe that, and you OBEYED?

If tomorrow the "official" story were to change and suddenly Niagara Falls were 14,600 years old, would you believe it, and adjust your age of the earth accordingly? ... or would you start to call boooolsch't?

Is Niagara falls surrounded by glass?


Everyone knows that Niagra falls was dug out by the Iroquois federation's slave beavers in the year 1100AD. So stop pretending that you do not know this.

Sheesh


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-11-2023 16:54
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote: I actually think the Earth was formed about 12000 years ago. That is how old Niagara Falls is.

What makes you think Niagara falls is 12,000 years old? Did someone tell you to believe that, and you OBEYED?

If tomorrow the "official" story were to change and suddenly Niagara Falls were 14,600 years old, would you believe it, and adjust your age of the earth accordingly? ... or would you start to call boooolsch't?

Is Niagara falls surrounded by glass?


"The Falls at Niagara are about 12,000 years old
Falls were formed when melting glaciers formed massive fresh-water lakes (the Great Lakes) one of which (Lake Erie) ran downhill toward another (Lake Ontario). The rushing waters carved out a river in their descent and at one point passed over a steep cliff like formation (the Niagara escarpment). From the original falls going over the Niagara Escarpment, the water began to wear its way back up the river. The path that it left is known today as the Niagara Gorge (a deeply-cut and very scenic river path).
Currently, Niagara Falls wears its way back another approximately 1 foot/year."

See how you can calculate a pretty accurate point in time at which Niagara Falls began to flow?

Now SMH at your other question...

All the Earth is surrounded by glass, like a double glazed donut!



Edited on 08-11-2023 17:23
08-11-2023 17:21
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:

So you believe that the rocks at Niagra falls are 12000 years old, but the rocks in the rest of the universe have been here forever. So you babble two different ages of the universe in one single thought, which shows how morbidly confused of a government shrink that you are. In fact you are actually confused enough to be certified FBI agent James Comey staring up at trees.



Which is pretty pathetic


No I meant: Niagara Falls started flowing about 12000 years ago, but the rocks that Earth was made from have always existed.



Edited on 08-11-2023 17:22
08-11-2023 19:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

So you believe that the rocks at Niagra falls are 12000 years old, but the rocks in the rest of the universe have been here forever. So you babble two different ages of the universe in one single thought, which shows how morbidly confused of a government shrink that you are. In fact you are actually confused enough to be certified FBI agent James Comey staring up at trees.



Which is pretty pathetic


No I meant: Niagara Falls started flowing about 12000 years ago, but the rocks that Earth was made from have always existed.


The material that rocks are made of on Earth which includes Niagra is 5 billion years old, however, many rocks are not created until they cool as Hawaii has rocks that are mere seconds old. Niagra falls is millions of years old, not that any water was flowing during the last ice age.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-11-2023 20:51
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

So you believe that the rocks at Niagra falls are 12000 years old, but the rocks in the rest of the universe have been here forever. So you babble two different ages of the universe in one single thought, which shows how morbidly confused of a government shrink that you are. In fact you are actually confused enough to be certified FBI agent James Comey staring up at trees.



Which is pretty pathetic


No I meant: Niagara Falls started flowing about 12000 years ago, but the rocks that Earth was made from have always existed.


The material that rocks are made of on Earth which includes Niagra is 5 billion years old, however, many rocks are not created until they cool as Hawaii has rocks that are mere seconds old. Niagra falls is millions of years old, not that any water was flowing during the last ice age.


Your radiometric dating analysis assumes the rocks popped into existence from nothing. It also assumes a constant rate of decay.

But I assume the rocks have always existed, and have not decayed at a constant rate.


08-11-2023 21:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

So you believe that the rocks at Niagra falls are 12000 years old, but the rocks in the rest of the universe have been here forever. So you babble two different ages of the universe in one single thought, which shows how morbidly confused of a government shrink that you are. In fact you are actually confused enough to be certified FBI agent James Comey staring up at trees.



Which is pretty pathetic


No I meant: Niagara Falls started flowing about 12000 years ago, but the rocks that Earth was made from have always existed.


The material that rocks are made of on Earth which includes Niagra is 5 billion years old, however, many rocks are not created until they cool as Hawaii has rocks that are mere seconds old. Niagra falls is millions of years old, not that any water was flowing during the last ice age.


Your radiometric dating analysis assumes the rocks popped into existence from nothing. It also assumes a constant rate of decay.

But I assume the rocks have always existed, and have not decayed at a constant rate.


Again there are rocks in Hawaii that are seconds old, so get over it. LOL you can even watch them being born.



So rocks can be brand new

Dopey


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-11-2023 22:30
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

So you believe that the rocks at Niagra falls are 12000 years old, but the rocks in the rest of the universe have been here forever. So you babble two different ages of the universe in one single thought, which shows how morbidly confused of a government shrink that you are. In fact you are actually confused enough to be certified FBI agent James Comey staring up at trees.



Which is pretty pathetic


No I meant: Niagara Falls started flowing about 12000 years ago, but the rocks that Earth was made from have always existed.


The material that rocks are made of on Earth which includes Niagra is 5 billion years old, however, many rocks are not created until they cool as Hawaii has rocks that are mere seconds old. Niagra falls is millions of years old, not that any water was flowing during the last ice age.


Your radiometric dating analysis assumes the rocks popped into existence from nothing. It also assumes a constant rate of decay.

But I assume the rocks have always existed, and have not decayed at a constant rate.


Again there are rocks in Hawaii that are seconds old, so get over it. LOL you can even watch them being born.



So rocks can be brand new

Dopey


Looks like those are re-formed rocks.


08-11-2023 22:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

So you believe that the rocks at Niagra falls are 12000 years old, but the rocks in the rest of the universe have been here forever. So you babble two different ages of the universe in one single thought, which shows how morbidly confused of a government shrink that you are. In fact you are actually confused enough to be certified FBI agent James Comey staring up at trees.



Which is pretty pathetic


No I meant: Niagara Falls started flowing about 12000 years ago, but the rocks that Earth was made from have always existed.


The material that rocks are made of on Earth which includes Niagra is 5 billion years old, however, many rocks are not created until they cool as Hawaii has rocks that are mere seconds old. Niagra falls is millions of years old, not that any water was flowing during the last ice age.


Your radiometric dating analysis assumes the rocks popped into existence from nothing. It also assumes a constant rate of decay.

But I assume the rocks have always existed, and have not decayed at a constant rate.


Again there are rocks in Hawaii that are seconds old, so get over it. LOL you can even watch them being born.



So rocks can be brand new

Dopey


Looks like those are re-formed rocks.


That will orient themselves to the current magnetic field.

See I knew that you would come around, everyone does.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
09-11-2023 01:11
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:

That will orient themselves to the current magnetic field.

See I knew that you would come around, everyone does.


I don't recall arguing against that point.

But I said there doesn't appear to be enough information to know how often the magnetic field flipped in the past. And there doesn't appear to be any reason to expect it will flip again.



Edited on 09-11-2023 01:20
09-11-2023 01:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

That will orient themselves to the current magnetic field.

See I knew that you would come around, everyone does.


I don't recall arguing against that point.

But I said there doesn't appear to be enough information to know how often the magnetic field flipped in the past. And there doesn't appear to be any reason to expect it will flip again.


The varying N S orientations in igneous or sedimentary rocks detail past flips, and the currently moving N pole indicates that change is perhaps already happening. However dumb government shrinks like you can never know reality.

But you are amusing at least


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
09-11-2023 02:28
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

That will orient themselves to the current magnetic field.

See I knew that you would come around, everyone does.


I don't recall arguing against that point.

But I said there doesn't appear to be enough information to know how often the magnetic field flipped in the past. And there doesn't appear to be any reason to expect it will flip again.


The varying N S orientations in igneous or sedimentary rocks detail past flips, and the currently moving N pole indicates that change is perhaps already happening. However dumb government shrinks like you can never know reality.

But you are amusing at least


Magnetic north barely wanders from the North Pole over the past 50 or 100 years. There is no observable trend.

And you haven't provided enough observations to come to any certain conclusion about when and how often it flipped in the past.

You may now resume jeering.


09-11-2023 04:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

That will orient themselves to the current magnetic field.

See I knew that you would come around, everyone does.


I don't recall arguing against that point.

But I said there doesn't appear to be enough information to know how often the magnetic field flipped in the past. And there doesn't appear to be any reason to expect it will flip again.


The varying N S orientations in igneous or sedimentary rocks detail past flips, and the currently moving N pole indicates that change is perhaps already happening. However dumb government shrinks like you can never know reality.

But you are amusing at least


Magnetic north barely wanders from the North Pole over the past 50 or 100 years. There is no observable trend.

And you haven't provided enough observations to come to any certain conclusion about when and how often it flipped in the past.

You may now resume jeering.


I do not need to prove anything as you are the fool denying the accepted facts.

Besides you are a moron

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
182.89 USD
+1.07 (0.59%)today
Closed: Nov 8, 7:59 PM EST * Disclaimer

Eat them Apples sucker

The position of Earth's magnetic north pole was first precisely located in 1831. Since then, it's gradually drifted north-northwest by more than 600 miles (1,100 kilometers), and its forward speed has increased from about 10 miles (16 kilometers) per year to about 34 miles (55 kilometers) per year.Aug 3, 2021

Retard alert for government goon morons


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
09-11-2023 04:47
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Spongy Iris wrote:


Magnetic north barely wanders from the North Pole over the past 50 or 100 years. There is no observable trend.

And you haven't provided enough observations to come to any certain conclusion about when and how often it flipped in the past.

You may now resume jeering.



Occam's Razor suggests the simplest answer is the correct answer. Tectonic plates shifted causing an upheaval in the Earth's crust. Before 1 million years ago an ice age occurred every 40,000 years. Between 1 million and 800,000 years ago, no pattern was observed.
It's possible that an asteroid strike on a faster spinning/moving planet simply flipped the Earth. The tectonic plate upheaval seen in bedrock would suggest dynamics different than a slower rotating and moving planet. Just some basic observations.
09-11-2023 05:32
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
When did the Moon start orbiting the Earth? Probably when the ice age cycle changed to a slower one. That's obvious, right everyone?
This says from 2019 that it was before 1.2 million years ago to 2.8 million years ago. The ice core sample is why the years are limited.

During the past one million years the cycle of ice ages followed by warm periods occurred every 100,000 years. But between 2.8 million years ago and 1.2 million years ago, those cycles were shorter, about 40,000 years, and ice ages were less extreme.
https://today.oregonstate.edu/news/two-million-year-old-ice-provides-snapshot-earth%E2%80%99s-greenhouse-gas-history



Given the linear and angular momentum of the Earth without a Moon, could it spin and move about 2 1/2 times faster? And if you're shooting a game of pool, how do balls deflect off of faster spinning, moving balls? Let's say you use a lot of English and curve the cue ball, does that change the impact than a direct hit?
Is it possible that a more energetic Earth would have a different reaction than with a slower moving, rotating Earth? I do get into ice ages and this is a part of it. What do you think Swan?
Do you think a glancing blow could disrupt the Earth's tectonic plates? And if the Earth did flip, then when it's spin opposes the Sun's gravitational field which it was in alignment with, would that be like shorting an electrical generator internally?

p.s., Consider that the Moon might've "stabilized" the Earth's orbit. Your thoughts Swan?
Edited on 09-11-2023 05:34
09-11-2023 06:34
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
The Earth's moment of inertia is I = 8.04×10^37 kg·m2. Therefore, it has a rotational kinetic energy of 2.14×10^29 J.
If it rotated 2.5 times faster then that's 2.01x10^38 and 5.35x10^38 (estimates).
Without the Moon then we're basically playing a game of billiards with the Earth.
If you don't get it, multiplying an extremely large number by 10 is significant.
100,000 and 1 million is multiplied by 10. 5 zeroes or six? The change in both rotational and linear velocities shows the effect the Moon has on the Earth.
Kind of for fun, the Earth's mass is 5.972 × 10^24 kg. Can its moment of inertia exceed its mass? This would require doing math to support any given opinion. The moment of inertia is 1/2 of the mass within and outside of one orbit. The Earth's moment of inertia should be 1/2 of the Earth's mass. What's said disagrees with the rules of science.
It's 1/2 inside and outside where the mass is equal on both sides. And then angular momentum (spin) = mv. This helps to show where science is dependent on math.
Edited on 09-11-2023 06:39
09-11-2023 13:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
The Earth's moment of inertia is I = 8.04×10^37 kg·m2. Therefore, it has a rotational kinetic energy of 2.14×10^29 J.
If it rotated 2.5 times faster then that's 2.01x10^38 and 5.35x10^38 (estimates).
Without the Moon then we're basically playing a game of billiards with the Earth.
If you don't get it, multiplying an extremely large number by 10 is significant.
100,000 and 1 million is multiplied by 10. 5 zeroes or six? The change in both rotational and linear velocities shows the effect the Moon has on the Earth.
Kind of for fun, the Earth's mass is 5.972 × 10^24 kg. Can its moment of inertia exceed its mass? This would require doing math to support any given opinion. The moment of inertia is 1/2 of the mass within and outside of one orbit. The Earth's moment of inertia should be 1/2 of the Earth's mass. What's said disagrees with the rules of science.
It's 1/2 inside and outside where the mass is equal on both sides. And then angular momentum (spin) = mv. This helps to show where science is dependent on math.


You and Kamalla Harris ought to have a word salad contest


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
09-11-2023 17:02
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
The Earth's moment of inertia is I = 8.04×10^37 kg·m2. Therefore, it has a rotational kinetic energy of 2.14×10^29 J.
If it rotated 2.5 times faster then that's 2.01x10^38 and 5.35x10^38 (estimates).
Without the Moon then we're basically playing a game of billiards with the Earth.
If you don't get it, multiplying an extremely large number by 10 is significant.
100,000 and 1 million is multiplied by 10. 5 zeroes or six? The change in both rotational and linear velocities shows the effect the Moon has on the Earth.
Kind of for fun, the Earth's mass is 5.972 × 10^24 kg. Can its moment of inertia exceed its mass? This would require doing math to support any given opinion. The moment of inertia is 1/2 of the mass within and outside of one orbit. The Earth's moment of inertia should be 1/2 of the Earth's mass. What's said disagrees with the rules of science.
It's 1/2 inside and outside where the mass is equal on both sides. And then angular momentum (spin) = mv. This helps to show where science is dependent on math.


You and Kamalla Harris ought to have a word salad contest



Well to be honest, to discuss climate change would require what effect the Moon has on the Earth's moment of inertia. And since nothing can flip the Earth's core, what could flip the Earth?
And how many millions of years ago was the Earth's magnetic field flipped?
780,000 years ago, when the current cycle of ice ages started. Do you think that'd matter?
Bye Honey Bunny and have a nice life!

p.s., spongy, I left a clue or bread crumbs which could be followed.
09-11-2023 17:24
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
James_ wrote:

It's possible that an asteroid strike on a faster spinning/moving planet simply flipped the Earth. The tectonic plate upheaval seen in bedrock would suggest dynamics different than a slower rotating and moving planet. Just some basic observations.


This sounds like it might be correct.

I think there were a lot of massive asteroid strikes when the earth was being formed, about 12000 years ago, such as the one in the Yucatan.

But that was before anything lived here. You don't see those kind of asteroid strikes these days.


09-11-2023 17:27
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

That will orient themselves to the current magnetic field.

See I knew that you would come around, everyone does.


I don't recall arguing against that point.

But I said there doesn't appear to be enough information to know how often the magnetic field flipped in the past. And there doesn't appear to be any reason to expect it will flip again.


The varying N S orientations in igneous or sedimentary rocks detail past flips, and the currently moving N pole indicates that change is perhaps already happening. However dumb government shrinks like you can never know reality.

But you are amusing at least


Magnetic north barely wanders from the North Pole over the past 50 or 100 years. There is no observable trend.

And you haven't provided enough observations to come to any certain conclusion about when and how often it flipped in the past.

You may now resume jeering.


I do not need to prove anything as you are the fool denying the accepted facts.

Besides you are a moron

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
182.89 USD
+1.07 (0.59%)today
Closed: Nov 8, 7:59 PM EST * Disclaimer

Eat them Apples sucker

The position of Earth's magnetic north pole was first precisely located in 1831. Since then, it's gradually drifted north-northwest by more than 600 miles (1,100 kilometers), and its forward speed has increased from about 10 miles (16 kilometers) per year to about 34 miles (55 kilometers) per year.Aug 3, 2021

Retard alert for government goon morons


Like I said, inconclusive observation which appears to show magnetic north has gotten closer to the North Pole.





Edited on 09-11-2023 17:28
09-11-2023 18:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
The Earth's moment of inertia is I = 8.04×10^37 kg·m2. Therefore, it has a rotational kinetic energy of 2.14×10^29 J.
If it rotated 2.5 times faster then that's 2.01x10^38 and 5.35x10^38 (estimates).
Without the Moon then we're basically playing a game of billiards with the Earth.
If you don't get it, multiplying an extremely large number by 10 is significant.
100,000 and 1 million is multiplied by 10. 5 zeroes or six? The change in both rotational and linear velocities shows the effect the Moon has on the Earth.
Kind of for fun, the Earth's mass is 5.972 × 10^24 kg. Can its moment of inertia exceed its mass? This would require doing math to support any given opinion. The moment of inertia is 1/2 of the mass within and outside of one orbit. The Earth's moment of inertia should be 1/2 of the Earth's mass. What's said disagrees with the rules of science.
It's 1/2 inside and outside where the mass is equal on both sides. And then angular momentum (spin) = mv. This helps to show where science is dependent on math.


You and Kamalla Harris ought to have a word salad contest



Well to be honest, to discuss climate change would require what effect the Moon has on the Earth's moment of inertia. And since nothing can flip the Earth's core, what could flip the Earth?
And how many millions of years ago was the Earth's magnetic field flipped?
780,000 years ago, when the current cycle of ice ages started. Do you think that'd matter?
Bye Honey Bunny and have a nice life!

p.s., spongy, I left a clue or bread crumbs which could be followed.


LOL in one sentence you claim that nothing can flip the Earths core, then in the next you claim that it flipped 780,000 years ago. So like I said you and Kamalla seriously need to have a word salad contest.

Now the Earth's core flips itself as it is not solid and it flips as it moves.

The moon is also a constant that can have no influence on your constipation


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 09-11-2023 18:31
09-11-2023 18:52
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
The Earth's moment of inertia is I = 8.04×10^37 kg·m2. Therefore, it has a rotational kinetic energy of 2.14×10^29 J.
If it rotated 2.5 times faster then that's 2.01x10^38 and 5.35x10^38 (estimates).
Without the Moon then we're basically playing a game of billiards with the Earth.
If you don't get it, multiplying an extremely large number by 10 is significant.
100,000 and 1 million is multiplied by 10. 5 zeroes or six? The change in both rotational and linear velocities shows the effect the Moon has on the Earth.
Kind of for fun, the Earth's mass is 5.972 × 10^24 kg. Can its moment of inertia exceed its mass? This would require doing math to support any given opinion. The moment of inertia is 1/2 of the mass within and outside of one orbit. The Earth's moment of inertia should be 1/2 of the Earth's mass. What's said disagrees with the rules of science.
It's 1/2 inside and outside where the mass is equal on both sides. And then angular momentum (spin) = mv. This helps to show where science is dependent on math.


You and Kamalla Harris ought to have a word salad contest



Well to be honest, to discuss climate change would require what effect the Moon has on the Earth's moment of inertia. And since nothing can flip the Earth's core, what could flip the Earth?
And how many millions of years ago was the Earth's magnetic field flipped?
780,000 years ago, when the current cycle of ice ages started. Do you think that'd matter?
Bye Honey Bunny and have a nice life!

p.s., spongy, I left a clue or bread crumbs which could be followed.


LOL in one sentence you claim that nothing can flip the Earths core, then in the next you claim that it flipped 780,000 years ago. So like I said you and Kamalla seriously need to have a word salad contest.

Now the Earth's core flips itself as it is not solid and it flips as it moves.

The moon is also a constant that can have no influence on your constipation



The Earth's iron core is not solid? I will never have anyone else in my life Alan because as spongy showed, people love you and hate me. I mean it's like spongy said, when you had it posted that the church would be okay with you sodomizing me while I'm heterosexual, that was my imagination.
Yep, we were grooming each other when what was I saying Alan, like the Jew everything is about you.

p.s., Scientists said the Earth's magnetic flipped 780,000 years ago. I dd not say that I agreed with them but as you said, you will own me as a slave whose mind and will you control. And I doubt you've ever been diagnosed with mental illness because you're a homosexual married to a woman. And you've been looking for a lover in the same way Aaron Hernandez had a lover while being married to a woman. Also, everyone knows the Earth's core is solid iron. And now after a comprehensive study they say iron-nickel solid core;
https://www.nbcnews.com/science/science-news/scientists-discover-new-core-deep-earth-solid-ball-iron-nickel-rcna72194
Attached image:


Edited on 09-11-2023 18:55
09-11-2023 18:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
The Earth's moment of inertia is I = 8.04×10^37 kg·m2. Therefore, it has a rotational kinetic energy of 2.14×10^29 J.
If it rotated 2.5 times faster then that's 2.01x10^38 and 5.35x10^38 (estimates).
Without the Moon then we're basically playing a game of billiards with the Earth.
If you don't get it, multiplying an extremely large number by 10 is significant.
100,000 and 1 million is multiplied by 10. 5 zeroes or six? The change in both rotational and linear velocities shows the effect the Moon has on the Earth.
Kind of for fun, the Earth's mass is 5.972 × 10^24 kg. Can its moment of inertia exceed its mass? This would require doing math to support any given opinion. The moment of inertia is 1/2 of the mass within and outside of one orbit. The Earth's moment of inertia should be 1/2 of the Earth's mass. What's said disagrees with the rules of science.
It's 1/2 inside and outside where the mass is equal on both sides. And then angular momentum (spin) = mv. This helps to show where science is dependent on math.


You and Kamalla Harris ought to have a word salad contest



Well to be honest, to discuss climate change would require what effect the Moon has on the Earth's moment of inertia. And since nothing can flip the Earth's core, what could flip the Earth?
And how many millions of years ago was the Earth's magnetic field flipped?
780,000 years ago, when the current cycle of ice ages started. Do you think that'd matter?
Bye Honey Bunny and have a nice life!

p.s., spongy, I left a clue or bread crumbs which could be followed.


LOL in one sentence you claim that nothing can flip the Earths core, then in the next you claim that it flipped 780,000 years ago. So like I said you and Kamalla seriously need to have a word salad contest.

Now the Earth's core flips itself as it is not solid and it flips as it moves.

The moon is also a constant that can have no influence on your constipation



The Earth's iron core is not solid? I will never have anyone else in my life Alan because as spongy showed, people love you and hate me. I mean it's like spongy said, when you had it posted that the church would be okay with you sodomizing me while I'm heterosexual, that was my imagination.
Yep, we were grooming each other when what was I saying Alan, like the Jew everything is about you.

p.s., Scientists said the Earth's magnetic flipped 780,000 years ago. I dd not say that I agreed with them but as you said, you will own me as a slave whose mind and will you control. And I doubt you've ever been diagnosed with mental illness because you're a homosexual married to a woman. And you've been looking for a lover in the same way Aaron Hernandez had a lover while being married to a woman. Also, everyone knows the Earth's core is solid iron. And now after a comprehensive study they say iron-nickel solid core;
https://www.nbcnews.com/science/science-news/scientists-discover-new-core-deep-earth-solid-ball-iron-nickel-rcna72194


LOL everyone knows that the Earth's iron core is not solid, even you, so stop pretending.

Silly

What a waste of a psych degree

Oops, forgot

130


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 09-11-2023 19:52
09-11-2023 21:06
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
You're disgusting Alan and yet forum owners and moderators are okay with you molesting me. You did say the only way I can get away from you is if I commit suicide.
Don't worry Alan, I'll show your post where you say I have to prove myself to you. Why once your invention is realised I'll destroy it. And you will receive credit for everything.
It's okay because I'll be able to say that the Christian church groomed me to be your victim. They told me there's a man who loves me who wants children suffered to him. After all, I don't have a family because the church wanted me to serve him. That's you, right?
09-11-2023 21:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
You're disgusting Alan and yet forum owners and moderators are okay with you molesting me. You did say the only way I can get away from you is if I commit suicide.
Don't worry Alan, I'll show your post where you say I have to prove myself to you. Why once your invention is realised I'll destroy it. And you will receive credit for everything.
It's okay because I'll be able to say that the Christian church groomed me to be your victim. They told me there's a man who loves me who wants children suffered to him. After all, I don't have a family because the church wanted me to serve him. That's you, right?


Some potential cons of being a psychologist include:

Dealing with billing and insurance issues.
The stress of managing your own business.
Feeling emotionally drained from helping clients.
Erratic work schedules.
Finding new clients can be tough.
The time and costs associated with graduate school and professional license.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
09-11-2023 21:25
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
From now on everything I do is in the name of my teacher Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA.
There is no Bessler's Wheel. I made that up. I am building Swan's invention which he has been teaching me. Eveyrthing I know is what Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA taught me so he knows it as well. And why I will have nothing to do in the future with anything that Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA has taught me.
I will not be able to have surgery, a girlfriend or anything unless I say Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA. I will not know how to love unless as Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA told me, I will have to spend 4 years in his bed, then and only then will I know how to love, silly me.
And as long as I live in a Christian country I will say that Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA is not a child molester but is a "true" Christian who loves children and loves teaching children. And that any child that learns from Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA has recieved a true blessing from Jesus because Jesus loves Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA.
At the same time I will be asking Thailand for sanctuary based on religious persecution by a religion that teaches children to love a man like Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA.
As such, Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA will represent what Jesus taught so the world will know what the true teachings of Jesus were about, giving "true" Christians like Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA the opportunity to love men like him the way a child should love adults through Jesus. That is what the church is about, just ask Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA because he is a scriptural Christian. And Alan, just as you told me I will make you famous as a Christian teacher, you will get what you prayed, er preyed for so many years. You Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA will be revealing the truth of the Bible to the world. I think they'll make you a saint.
I am almost finished with his wheel. I will mount the hoists (16) today. Tomorrow will be the weight wheels. That will leave only mounting the large discs and add long levers which rotate the hoists. I deserve no credit for my work because Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA has taught me everything I know.
And will I destroy the wheel once people have seen it working? My teacher can repair his wheel if he wants to. And I will move out of the U.S. to get away from Christians, they are all like Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA.
Attached image:


Edited on 09-11-2023 21:30
09-11-2023 21:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
From now on everything I do is in the name of my teacher Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA.
There is no Bessler's Wheel. I made that up. I am building Swan's invention which he has been teaching me. Eveyrthing I know is what Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA taught me so he knows it as well. And why I will have nothing to do in the future with anything that Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA has taught me.
I will not be able to have surgery, a girlfriend or anything unless I say Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA. I will not know how to love unless as Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA told me, I will have to spend 4 years in his bed, then and only then will I know how to love, silly me.
And as long as I live in a Christian country I will say that Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA is not a child molester but is a "true" Christian who loves children and loves teaching children. And that any child that learns from Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA has recieved a true blessing from Jesus because Jesus loves Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA.
At the same time I will be asking Thailand for sanctuary based on religious persecution by a religion that teaches children to love a man like Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA.
As such, Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA will represent what Jesus taught so the world will know what the true teachings of Jesus were about, giving "true" Christians like Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA the opportunity to love men like him the way a child should love adults through Jesus. That is what the church is about, just ask Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA because he is a scriptural Christian. And Alan, just as you told me I will make you famous as a Christian teacher, you will get what you prayed, er preyed for so many years. You Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA will be revealing the truth of the Bible to the world. I think they'll make you a saint.
I am almost finished with his wheel. I will mount the hoists (16) today. Tomorrow will be the weight wheels. That will leave only mounting the large discs and add long levers which rotate the hoists. I deserve no credit for my work because Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA has taught me everything I know.
And will I destroy the wheel once people have seen it working? My teacher can repair his wheel if he wants to. And I will move out of the U.S. to get away from Christians, they are all like Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA.


Baby animals are cute, waving at ya.




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-11-2023 21:13
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

That will orient themselves to the current magnetic field.

See I knew that you would come around, everyone does.


I don't recall arguing against that point.

But I said there doesn't appear to be enough information to know how often the magnetic field flipped in the past. And there doesn't appear to be any reason to expect it will flip again.


The varying N S orientations in igneous or sedimentary rocks detail past flips, and the currently moving N pole indicates that change is perhaps already happening. However dumb government shrinks like you can never know reality.

But you are amusing at least


Magnetic north barely wanders from the North Pole over the past 50 or 100 years. There is no observable trend.

And you haven't provided enough observations to come to any certain conclusion about when and how often it flipped in the past.

You may now resume jeering.


I do not need to prove anything as you are the fool denying the accepted facts.

Besides you are a moron

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
182.89 USD
+1.07 (0.59%)today
Closed: Nov 8, 7:59 PM EST * Disclaimer

Eat them Apples sucker

The position of Earth's magnetic north pole was first precisely located in 1831. Since then, it's gradually drifted north-northwest by more than 600 miles (1,100 kilometers), and its forward speed has increased from about 10 miles (16 kilometers) per year to about 34 miles (55 kilometers) per year.Aug 3, 2021

Retard alert for government goon morons


Like I said, inconclusive observation which appears to show magnetic north has gotten closer to the North Pole.




spongy, when I told my stalker that when I thought of him it made my butt hurt he told me he would even dominate me more. Then when I told him that he reminded me of the guy who sexually molested my 2 oldest brothers he asked me if I would do what he wants. When I said no I got banned from the forum.
Something to consider and I will mention online he is like the center of attention for Penn State football because everyone supports him;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_State_child_sex_abuse_scandal

I think of my stalker in those terms because he considers me to be a child he can molest while calling me silly.
11-11-2023 06:15
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
[b]James_ wrote

spongy, when I told my stalker that when I thought of him it made my butt hurt he told me he would even dominate me more. Then when I told him that he reminded me of the guy who sexually molested my 2 oldest brothers he asked me if I would do what he wants. When I said no I got banned from the forum.
Something to consider and I will mention online he is like the center of attention for Penn State football because everyone supports him;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_State_child_sex_abuse_scandal

I think of my stalker in those terms because he considers me to be a child he can molest while calling me silly.


I don't mind changing the topic.

I been butt hurt for decades.

I think I finally found a way to get the grim reaper out of my intestines.

Quit having orgasms.

I have literally been losing my shit for the past 577 days.

I'm way more flexible. My joints have loosened.

I have increased muscle mass.

My heart and diaphragm stopped spasming.

I have more patience and focus, and I don't get annoyed when trolls jeer me online.

Anyway, what's the big deal about Alan not sharing his knowledge of how to make coffee?


11-11-2023 06:31
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Spongy Iris wrote:

I have more patience and focus, and I don't get annoyed when trolls jeer me online.

Anyway, what's the big deal about Alan not sharing his knowledge of how to make coffee?



Enjoy his company.

p.s., With the Earth's magnetic field, what creates it? Why does this matter?
Reversing polarity like you would with a coil is not flipping the magnetic field.
Flipping the magnetic field requires flipping what generates it.

p.s.s., What creates polarity in a magnetic field? What is polarization? When polarity is reversed then what "polarization" is has reversed its poles.

p.s.s.s., With the observed changes in strata/rocks that are exposed, did the Earth's magnetic field reverse its polarity or was the Earth flipped? If the Earth
was flipped then eventually it would realign itself which means that it would flip again to agree with the Earth's own gravity and the Sun's. The Earth's gravitational field and its magnetic field might be relative to one another.
And now you and Alan have much you can discuss.
Edited on 11-11-2023 07:09
11-11-2023 14:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

I have more patience and focus, and I don't get annoyed when trolls jeer me online.

Anyway, what's the big deal about Alan not sharing his knowledge of how to make coffee?



Enjoy his company.

p.s., With the Earth's magnetic field, what creates it? Why does this matter?
Reversing polarity like you would with a coil is not flipping the magnetic field.
Flipping the magnetic field requires flipping what generates it.

p.s.s., What creates polarity in a magnetic field? What is polarization? When polarity is reversed then what "polarization" is has reversed its poles.

p.s.s.s., With the observed changes in strata/rocks that are exposed, did the Earth's magnetic field reverse its polarity or was the Earth flipped? If the Earth
was flipped then eventually it would realign itself which means that it would flip again to agree with the Earth's own gravity and the Sun's. The Earth's gravitational field and its magnetic field might be relative to one another.
And now you and Alan have much you can discuss.


The Earths core is what creates the magnetic field, and it does flip by its internal motion as it is not solid at all but is a viscous fluid under pressure


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
11-11-2023 18:56
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

I have more patience and focus, and I don't get annoyed when trolls jeer me online.

Anyway, what's the big deal about Alan not sharing his knowledge of how to make coffee?



Enjoy his company.

p.s., With the Earth's magnetic field, what creates it? Why does this matter?
Reversing polarity like you would with a coil is not flipping the magnetic field.
Flipping the magnetic field requires flipping what generates it.

p.s.s., What creates polarity in a magnetic field? What is polarization? When polarity is reversed then what "polarization" is has reversed its poles.

p.s.s.s., With the observed changes in strata/rocks that are exposed, did the Earth's magnetic field reverse its polarity or was the Earth flipped? If the Earth
was flipped then eventually it would realign itself which means that it would flip again to agree with the Earth's own gravity and the Sun's. The Earth's gravitational field and its magnetic field might be relative to one another.
And now you and Alan have much you can discuss.


The Earths core is what creates the magnetic field, and it does flip by its internal motion as it is not solid at all but is a viscous fluid under pressure



Your opinion has been noted. If you can present scientific information or show the maths then we could discuss the basis of your statement. It is up to you to provide information that supports your perspective.
11-11-2023 19:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

I have more patience and focus, and I don't get annoyed when trolls jeer me online.

Anyway, what's the big deal about Alan not sharing his knowledge of how to make coffee?



Enjoy his company.

p.s., With the Earth's magnetic field, what creates it? Why does this matter?
Reversing polarity like you would with a coil is not flipping the magnetic field.
Flipping the magnetic field requires flipping what generates it.

p.s.s., What creates polarity in a magnetic field? What is polarization? When polarity is reversed then what "polarization" is has reversed its poles.

p.s.s.s., With the observed changes in strata/rocks that are exposed, did the Earth's magnetic field reverse its polarity or was the Earth flipped? If the Earth
was flipped then eventually it would realign itself which means that it would flip again to agree with the Earth's own gravity and the Sun's. The Earth's gravitational field and its magnetic field might be relative to one another.
And now you and Alan have much you can discuss.


The Earths core is what creates the magnetic field, and it does flip by its internal motion as it is not solid at all but is a viscous fluid under pressure



Your opinion has been noted. If you can present scientific information or show the maths then we could discuss the basis of your statement. It is up to you to provide information that supports your perspective.


No problem, I found 11,200,000 links that you can sort thru.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+the+earths+core+flips&newwindow=1&sca_esv=581550786&hl=en&sxsrf=AM9HkKlXT-186x6EvEpLSlqBl79Eq3qjtw%3A1699723550371&ei=HrlPZZ2DFpXDkPIPu5Cr8Ao&ved=0ahUKEwidir7Tu7yCAxWVIUQIHTvICq4Q4dUDCBE&oq=how+the+earths+core+flips&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiGWhvdyB0aGUgZWFydGhzIGNvcmUgZmxpcHMyCBAAGBYYHhgKMggQABiKBRiGAzIIEAAYigUYhgMyCBAAGIoFGIYDSPsXUKQIWKQIcAF4AZABAJgBqwGgAasBqgEDMC4xuAEMyAEA-AEBwgIKEAAYRxjWBBiwA-IDBBgAIEGIBgGQBgg&sclient=gws-wiz-serp

This should occupy your pea brain for about 7,000 years or so


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
11-11-2023 19:52
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Swan, too lazy to show that you know what you're talking about? Sure seems that way to me. And I don't really have time for your games.
11-11-2023 20:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
Swan, too lazy to show that you know what you're talking about? Sure seems that way to me. And I don't really have time for your games.


I accept your surrender. Though I was looking forward to you arguing with NASA and CERN


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 11-11-2023 20:35
Page 1 of 212>





Join the debate It is not if, but when will North become South and the Geese will fly the wrong way:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but901-01-2024 05:08
A conservative website that gets it wrong about Global Warming320-06-2023 19:34
As I said, Quantum Experiment Shows How Einstein Was Wrong416-05-2023 21:31
Einstein Was Maybe Slightly Wrong4416-04-2022 19:22
Why Apocalyptic Claims About Climate Change Are Wrong404-04-2022 16:06
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact