Remember me
▼ Content

It is not if, but when will North become South and the Geese will fly the wrong way



Page 2 of 2<12
12-11-2023 00:14
James_
★★★★★
(2251)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan, too lazy to show that you know what you're talking about? Sure seems that way to me. And I don't really have time for your games.


I accept your surrender. Though I was looking forward to you arguing with NASA and CERN



You win. Congratulations!!!
Attached image:

13-11-2023 00:24
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

I have more patience and focus, and I don't get annoyed when trolls jeer me online.

Anyway, what's the big deal about Alan not sharing his knowledge of how to make coffee?



Enjoy his company.

p.s., With the Earth's magnetic field, what creates it? Why does this matter?
Reversing polarity like you would with a coil is not flipping the magnetic field.
Flipping the magnetic field requires flipping what generates it.

p.s.s., What creates polarity in a magnetic field? What is polarization? When polarity is reversed then what "polarization" is has reversed its poles.

p.s.s.s., With the observed changes in strata/rocks that are exposed, did the Earth's magnetic field reverse its polarity or was the Earth flipped? If the Earth
was flipped then eventually it would realign itself which means that it would flip again to agree with the Earth's own gravity and the Sun's. The Earth's gravitational field and its magnetic field might be relative to one another.
And now you and Alan have much you can discuss.


The Earths core is what creates the magnetic field, and it does flip by its internal motion as it is not solid at all but is a viscous fluid under pressure


Here this might be an applicable study to consider how polarity could be reversed in Earth, if you compare Earth to a battery.

"the direction of flow of electrons in a car is from the battery negative post through the wiring to the battery positive post (not necessarily intuitive). If you reverse cable connections on the battery the current flows in the opposite direction through the vehicle wiring."


13-11-2023 01:01
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

I have more patience and focus, and I don't get annoyed when trolls jeer me online.

Anyway, what's the big deal about Alan not sharing his knowledge of how to make coffee?



Enjoy his company.

p.s., With the Earth's magnetic field, what creates it? Why does this matter?
Reversing polarity like you would with a coil is not flipping the magnetic field.
Flipping the magnetic field requires flipping what generates it.

p.s.s., What creates polarity in a magnetic field? What is polarization? When polarity is reversed then what "polarization" is has reversed its poles.

p.s.s.s., With the observed changes in strata/rocks that are exposed, did the Earth's magnetic field reverse its polarity or was the Earth flipped? If the Earth
was flipped then eventually it would realign itself which means that it would flip again to agree with the Earth's own gravity and the Sun's. The Earth's gravitational field and its magnetic field might be relative to one another.
And now you and Alan have much you can discuss.


The Earths core is what creates the magnetic field, and it does flip by its internal motion as it is not solid at all but is a viscous fluid under pressure


Here this might be an applicable study to consider how polarity could be reversed in Earth, if you compare Earth to a battery.

"the direction of flow of electrons in a car is from the battery negative post through the wiring to the battery positive post (not necessarily intuitive). If you reverse cable connections on the battery the current flows in the opposite direction through the vehicle wiring."


And this might be an applicable study if you compare Earth to a magnet.

" permanent magnet can be reversed by putting it in a magnetic field of the opposite polarity that's higher than its coercivity, plus a bit extra to neutralize the field it already has. How much higher depends on the strength and coercivity of the magnet. For NdFeB magnets 4T is usually enough."


14-11-2023 00:56
James_
★★★★★
(2251)
Spongy Iris wrote:

And this might be an applicable study if you compare Earth to a magnet.

" permanent magnet can be reversed by putting it in a magnetic field of the opposite polarity that's higher than its coercivity, plus a bit extra to neutralize the field it already has. How much higher depends on the strength and coercivity of the magnet. For NdFeB magnets 4T is usually enough."



Swan understands nothing about science. When I mentioned about why the Earth has a magnetic field, he had no answer. What you posted, it would require discussing things Swan won't approve of.
With that said, maybe Swan will post something showing why his opinion matters.
At besslerwheel.com he said that he wasn't abusive, what he teaches is "tough love".
14-11-2023 18:51
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

And this might be an applicable study if you compare Earth to a magnet.

" permanent magnet can be reversed by putting it in a magnetic field of the opposite polarity that's higher than its coercivity, plus a bit extra to neutralize the field it already has. How much higher depends on the strength and coercivity of the magnet. For NdFeB magnets 4T is usually enough."



Swan understands nothing about science. When I mentioned about why the Earth has a magnetic field, he had no answer. What you posted, it would require discussing things Swan won't approve of.
With that said, maybe Swan will post something showing why his opinion matters.
At besslerwheel.com he said that he wasn't abusive, what he teaches is "tough love".


Tough love! Yikes... Well he just comes across as a thoughtless bigot here, looking for cheap laughs from a crowd he must hope a bunch of sophomoric bigots. Who knew he was a pervert too! Who can say they are surprised?

One thing I can't imagine is Alan Bauldree riding a mountain bike. Ouch, am I a pervert just for thinking it?!

Anyway, I haven't found conversations with Swan can go very far. Every now and then he says enough for me to jump in to debate topics I'm interested in. But after a couple pages, he usually starts deflecting with insults, whacky theories, or copy pasting nonsense or gibberish.

At that point, it's probably best to just be like, no further comments from me. Triggering of stupid moronic troll complete.


RE: extremely viscous liquid convection currents14-11-2023 19:16
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(784)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

And this might be an applicable study if you compare Earth to a magnet.

" permanent magnet can be reversed by putting it in a magnetic field of the opposite polarity that's higher than its coercivity, plus a bit extra to neutralize the field it already has. How much higher depends on the strength and coercivity of the magnet. For NdFeB magnets 4T is usually enough."



Swan understands nothing about science. When I mentioned about why the Earth has a magnetic field, he had no answer. What you posted, it would require discussing things Swan won't approve of.
With that said, maybe Swan will post something showing why his opinion matters.
At besslerwheel.com he said that he wasn't abusive, what he teaches is "tough love".



Well, predicting that a reversal of the magnetic field would shift ocean currents because all the "suspended metals" in sea water would shift their position... That displays a lack of scientific knowledge.

Magma isn't solid. It is an extremely viscous fluid that flows very slowly. Very, very slowly. But that motion is enough to create a magnetic field for the planet.

The reversal will not be instantaneous.

The direct environmental impacts will be minimal. The northern lights might be seen over the equator instead of the north pole.

But it could wreak havoc on electronics and communications.

Charged particles emitted from the sun will not be deflected toward the poles by the magnetic field during this period of reversal.

Just for fun, look up the mineral "magnetite" and learn how it gets its magnetic field during rock formation.
14-11-2023 19:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Im a BM wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

And this might be an applicable study if you compare Earth to a magnet.

" permanent magnet can be reversed by putting it in a magnetic field of the opposite polarity that's higher than its coercivity, plus a bit extra to neutralize the field it already has. How much higher depends on the strength and coercivity of the magnet. For NdFeB magnets 4T is usually enough."



Swan understands nothing about science. When I mentioned about why the Earth has a magnetic field, he had no answer. What you posted, it would require discussing things Swan won't approve of.
With that said, maybe Swan will post something showing why his opinion matters.
At besslerwheel.com he said that he wasn't abusive, what he teaches is "tough love".



Well, predicting that a reversal of the magnetic field would shift ocean currents because all the "suspended metals" in sea water would shift their position... That displays a lack of scientific knowledge.

Magma isn't solid. It is an extremely viscous fluid that flows very slowly. Very, very slowly. But that motion is enough to create a magnetic field for the planet.

The reversal will not be instantaneous.

The direct environmental impacts will be minimal. The northern lights might be seen over the equator instead of the north pole.

But it could wreak havoc on electronics and communications.

Charged particles emitted from the sun will not be deflected toward the poles by the magnetic field during this period of reversal.

Just for fun, look up the mineral "magnetite" and learn how it gets its magnetic field during rock formation.


Does magnetic field affect ocean currents?

The interactions of flowing electrically conductive seawater with Earth's magnetic field generate electric currents within the oceans, as well as secondary electric currents induced in the resistive solid Earth. The ocean-induced magnetic field (OIMF) is an observable signature of these currents.

Got that Daffy

130


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 14-11-2023 20:04
14-11-2023 20:12
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Im a BM wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

And this might be an applicable study if you compare Earth to a magnet.

" permanent magnet can be reversed by putting it in a magnetic field of the opposite polarity that's higher than its coercivity, plus a bit extra to neutralize the field it already has. How much higher depends on the strength and coercivity of the magnet. For NdFeB magnets 4T is usually enough."



Swan understands nothing about science. When I mentioned about why the Earth has a magnetic field, he had no answer. What you posted, it would require discussing things Swan won't approve of.
With that said, maybe Swan will post something showing why his opinion matters.
At besslerwheel.com he said that he wasn't abusive, what he teaches is "tough love".



Well, predicting that a reversal of the magnetic field would shift ocean currents because all the "suspended metals" in sea water would shift their position... That displays a lack of scientific knowledge.

Magma isn't solid. It is an extremely viscous fluid that flows very slowly. Very, very slowly. But that motion is enough to create a magnetic field for the planet.

The reversal will not be instantaneous.

The direct environmental impacts will be minimal. The northern lights might be seen over the equator instead of the north pole.

But it could wreak havoc on electronics and communications.

Charged particles emitted from the sun will not be deflected toward the poles by the magnetic field during this period of reversal.

Just for fun, look up the mineral "magnetite" and learn how it gets its magnetic field during rock formation.


As I think I implied, along with James above, in order to switch the magnetic field of Earth, you need to introduce an opposing magnetic field stronger than Earth into Earths magnetic field.

I don't know how that would happen. Slamming the earth with a gigantic super magnet?

I'm not sure that the magnetic force in the Earths core could just spontaneously change.



Edited on 14-11-2023 20:14
14-11-2023 20:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

And this might be an applicable study if you compare Earth to a magnet.

" permanent magnet can be reversed by putting it in a magnetic field of the opposite polarity that's higher than its coercivity, plus a bit extra to neutralize the field it already has. How much higher depends on the strength and coercivity of the magnet. For NdFeB magnets 4T is usually enough."



Swan understands nothing about science. When I mentioned about why the Earth has a magnetic field, he had no answer. What you posted, it would require discussing things Swan won't approve of.
With that said, maybe Swan will post something showing why his opinion matters.
At besslerwheel.com he said that he wasn't abusive, what he teaches is "tough love".



Well, predicting that a reversal of the magnetic field would shift ocean currents because all the "suspended metals" in sea water would shift their position... That displays a lack of scientific knowledge.

Magma isn't solid. It is an extremely viscous fluid that flows very slowly. Very, very slowly. But that motion is enough to create a magnetic field for the planet.

The reversal will not be instantaneous.

The direct environmental impacts will be minimal. The northern lights might be seen over the equator instead of the north pole.

But it could wreak havoc on electronics and communications.

Charged particles emitted from the sun will not be deflected toward the poles by the magnetic field during this period of reversal.

Just for fun, look up the mineral "magnetite" and learn how it gets its magnetic field during rock formation.


As I think I implied, along with James above, in order to switch the magnetic field of Earth, you need to introduce an opposing magnetic field stronger than Earth into Earths magnetic field.

I don't know how that would happen. Slamming the earth with a gigantic super magnet?

I'm not sure that the magnetic force in the Earths core could just spontaneously change.


It's ok because the Earth actually needs ignorant people like you to do what you do.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
RE: Geese won't fly the wrong way15-11-2023 20:44
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(784)
Swan wrote:
What causes the periodic reversals of the earth's magnetic field? Have there been any successful attempts to model the phenomenon?
October 21, 1999
Gary A. Glatzmaier of the Institute of Geophysics & Planetary Physics at Los Alamos National Laboratory has done extensive work in this area. He replies:
"The Earth's magnetic field is thought to be generated by fluid motions in the liquid, outer part of the Earth's core, which is mainly composed of iron. The fluid motions are driven by buoyancy forces that develop at the base of the outer core as the Earth slowly cools and iron condenses onto the solid, inner solid core below. The rotation of the Earth causes the buoyant fluid to rise in curved trajectories, which generate new magnetic field by twisting and shearing the existing magnetic field. Over 99 percent of the Earth's magnetic energy remains confined entirely within the core. We only observe the small portion of the magnetic field that extends to the surface and beyond, where its basic structure is a dipole--that is, a simple north-south field like that of a simple bar magnet. There are also smaller, non-dipolar structures in the Earth's field; these change locally and very slightly on a century timescale.

"The dipole part of the field is usually aligned fairly closely with the Earth's rotation axis; in other words, the magnetic poles are usually fairly close to the geographic poles, which is why a compass works. Occasionally, however, the dipole part of the field reverses, causing the locations of the north and south magnetic poles to switch. This reversal process can be seen in the paleomagnetic record, locked into rocks of the ocean floor and in some lava flows. The reversal process is not literally 'periodic' as it is on the sun, whose magnetic field reverses every 11 years. The time between magnetic reversals on the Earth is sometimes as short as 10,000 years and sometimes as long as 25 million years; the time it takes to reverse is only about 5,000 years.

"The first dynamically-consistent, three-dimensional computer simulation of the geodynamo (the mechanism in the Earth's fluid outer core that generates and maintains the geomagnetic field) was accomplished and published by Paul H. Roberts of the University of California at Los Angeles and myself in 1995. We programmed supercomputers to solve the large set of nonlinear equations that describe the physics of the fluid motions and magnetic field generation in the Earth's core. The simulated geomagnetic field, which now spans the equivalent of over 300,000 years, has an intensity, a dipole-dominated structure and a westward drift at the surface that are all similar to the Earth's real field. Our model predicted that the solid inner core, being magnetically coupled to the eastward fluid flow above it, should rotate slightly faster than the surface of the Earth. This prediction was recently supported by studies of seismic waves passing through the core.

"In addition, the computer model has produced three spontaneous reversals of the geomagnetic field during the 300,000-year simulation. So now, for the first time, we have three-dimensional, time-dependent simulated information about how magnetic reversals can occur. The process is not simple, even in our computer model. Fluid motions try to reverse the field on a few thousand-year timescale, but the solid, inner core tries to prevent reversals because the field cannot change (diffuse) within the inner core nearly as quickly as in the fluid, outer core. Only on rare occasions do the thermodynamics, the fluid motions and the magnetic field all evolve in a compatible manner that allows for the original field to diffuse completely out of the inner core so the new dipole polarity can diffuse in and establish a reversed magnetic field. The stochastic (random) nature of the process probably explains why the time between reversals on the Earth varies so much."



This cut and paste material is from 1999.

In 1995, a major paper came out in Nature by the Santa Cruz guy on the subject.

But science advances a LOT in a few decades.

If this were closely enough related to the kind of global change that is impacted by human activity, it might be worth digging up the newer research.

Reversal of the magnetic field is an inevitable natural phenomenon that will impact human activity, but cannot be impacted by human activity.

However, the geese aren't going to fly the wrong way.

Before the magnetic poles reverse, there will be a time when the geese just won't get any useful signals from the neurons with the little compass needles.

Pigeons that can also sense the magnetic field have been studied more than geese. When they can't get the guidance they need from the magnetic field, they just rely on their other senses.

This has nothing to do with climate change.

But the discussion dynamics are similar.

One point of view is that it is not theoretically possible for the magnetic field to reverse unless a stronger magnetic field acts upon it.

Okay, but you're stuck with the reality that it DOES reverse somehow.

Tens of thousands of times it has reversed.

And there are no stronger magnetic fields available to invoke as the explanation.

A moving charged particle creates a magnetic field.

Enough charged particles all moving the same direction creates a strong magnetic field.

The Earth's magnetic field is pretty weak, anyway.
15-11-2023 21:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
What causes the periodic reversals of the earth's magnetic field? Have there been any successful attempts to model the phenomenon?
October 21, 1999
Gary A. Glatzmaier of the Institute of Geophysics & Planetary Physics at Los Alamos National Laboratory has done extensive work in this area. He replies:
"The Earth's magnetic field is thought to be generated by fluid motions in the liquid, outer part of the Earth's core, which is mainly composed of iron. The fluid motions are driven by buoyancy forces that develop at the base of the outer core as the Earth slowly cools and iron condenses onto the solid, inner solid core below. The rotation of the Earth causes the buoyant fluid to rise in curved trajectories, which generate new magnetic field by twisting and shearing the existing magnetic field. Over 99 percent of the Earth's magnetic energy remains confined entirely within the core. We only observe the small portion of the magnetic field that extends to the surface and beyond, where its basic structure is a dipole--that is, a simple north-south field like that of a simple bar magnet. There are also smaller, non-dipolar structures in the Earth's field; these change locally and very slightly on a century timescale.

"The dipole part of the field is usually aligned fairly closely with the Earth's rotation axis; in other words, the magnetic poles are usually fairly close to the geographic poles, which is why a compass works. Occasionally, however, the dipole part of the field reverses, causing the locations of the north and south magnetic poles to switch. This reversal process can be seen in the paleomagnetic record, locked into rocks of the ocean floor and in some lava flows. The reversal process is not literally 'periodic' as it is on the sun, whose magnetic field reverses every 11 years. The time between magnetic reversals on the Earth is sometimes as short as 10,000 years and sometimes as long as 25 million years; the time it takes to reverse is only about 5,000 years.

"The first dynamically-consistent, three-dimensional computer simulation of the geodynamo (the mechanism in the Earth's fluid outer core that generates and maintains the geomagnetic field) was accomplished and published by Paul H. Roberts of the University of California at Los Angeles and myself in 1995. We programmed supercomputers to solve the large set of nonlinear equations that describe the physics of the fluid motions and magnetic field generation in the Earth's core. The simulated geomagnetic field, which now spans the equivalent of over 300,000 years, has an intensity, a dipole-dominated structure and a westward drift at the surface that are all similar to the Earth's real field. Our model predicted that the solid inner core, being magnetically coupled to the eastward fluid flow above it, should rotate slightly faster than the surface of the Earth. This prediction was recently supported by studies of seismic waves passing through the core.

"In addition, the computer model has produced three spontaneous reversals of the geomagnetic field during the 300,000-year simulation. So now, for the first time, we have three-dimensional, time-dependent simulated information about how magnetic reversals can occur. The process is not simple, even in our computer model. Fluid motions try to reverse the field on a few thousand-year timescale, but the solid, inner core tries to prevent reversals because the field cannot change (diffuse) within the inner core nearly as quickly as in the fluid, outer core. Only on rare occasions do the thermodynamics, the fluid motions and the magnetic field all evolve in a compatible manner that allows for the original field to diffuse completely out of the inner core so the new dipole polarity can diffuse in and establish a reversed magnetic field. The stochastic (random) nature of the process probably explains why the time between reversals on the Earth varies so much."



This cut and paste material is from 1999.

In 1995, a major paper came out in Nature by the Santa Cruz guy on the subject.

But science advances a LOT in a few decades.

If this were closely enough related to the kind of global change that is impacted by human activity, it might be worth digging up the newer research.

Reversal of the magnetic field is an inevitable natural phenomenon that will impact human activity, but cannot be impacted by human activity.

However, the geese aren't going to fly the wrong way.

Before the magnetic poles reverse, there will be a time when the geese just won't get any useful signals from the neurons with the little compass needles.

Pigeons that can also sense the magnetic field have been studied more than geese. When they can't get the guidance they need from the magnetic field, they just rely on their other senses.

This has nothing to do with climate change.

But the discussion dynamics are similar.

One point of view is that it is not theoretically possible for the magnetic field to reverse unless a stronger magnetic field acts upon it.

Okay, but you're stuck with the reality that it DOES reverse somehow.

Tens of thousands of times it has reversed.

And there are no stronger magnetic fields available to invoke as the explanation.

A moving charged particle creates a magnetic field.

Enough charged particles all moving the same direction creates a strong magnetic field.

The Earth's magnetic field is pretty weak, anyway.


There are zero changes to how magnetic fields operate since 1999, if you could comprehend even basic science, you would know this.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-11-2023 22:44
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Im a BM wrote:

One point of view is that it is not theoretically possible for the magnetic field to reverse unless a stronger magnetic field acts upon it.

Okay, but you're stuck with the reality that it DOES reverse somehow.

Tens of thousands of times it has reversed.

And there are no stronger magnetic fields available to invoke as the explanation.

A moving charged particle creates a magnetic field.

Enough charged particles all moving the same direction creates a strong magnetic field.

The Earth's magnetic field is pretty weak, anyway.


At the surface of the Earth, the magnetic field is weak.

But how do you know how strong the magnetic field is at the center of the Earth?

I'm guessing it has to be extremely strong to keep the planet spinning...


16-11-2023 00:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

One point of view is that it is not theoretically possible for the magnetic field to reverse unless a stronger magnetic field acts upon it.

Okay, but you're stuck with the reality that it DOES reverse somehow.

Tens of thousands of times it has reversed.

And there are no stronger magnetic fields available to invoke as the explanation.

A moving charged particle creates a magnetic field.

Enough charged particles all moving the same direction creates a strong magnetic field.

The Earth's magnetic field is pretty weak, anyway.


At the surface of the Earth, the magnetic field is weak.

But how do you know how strong the magnetic field is at the center of the Earth?

I'm guessing it has to be extremely strong to keep the planet spinning...


The Earth spins because of gravity not its magnetic field.

LOL


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-11-2023 02:26
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

One point of view is that it is not theoretically possible for the magnetic field to reverse unless a stronger magnetic field acts upon it.

Okay, but you're stuck with the reality that it DOES reverse somehow.

Tens of thousands of times it has reversed.

And there are no stronger magnetic fields available to invoke as the explanation.

A moving charged particle creates a magnetic field.

Enough charged particles all moving the same direction creates a strong magnetic field.

The Earth's magnetic field is pretty weak, anyway.


At the surface of the Earth, the magnetic field is weak.

But how do you know how strong the magnetic field is at the center of the Earth?

I'm guessing it has to be extremely strong to keep the planet spinning...


The Earth spins because of gravity not its magnetic field.

LOL


How does gravity spin the world?


16-11-2023 20:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

One point of view is that it is not theoretically possible for the magnetic field to reverse unless a stronger magnetic field acts upon it.

Okay, but you're stuck with the reality that it DOES reverse somehow.

Tens of thousands of times it has reversed.

And there are no stronger magnetic fields available to invoke as the explanation.

A moving charged particle creates a magnetic field.

Enough charged particles all moving the same direction creates a strong magnetic field.

The Earth's magnetic field is pretty weak, anyway.


At the surface of the Earth, the magnetic field is weak.

But how do you know how strong the magnetic field is at the center of the Earth?

I'm guessing it has to be extremely strong to keep the planet spinning...


The Earth spins because of gravity not its magnetic field.

LOL


How does gravity spin the world?


Why don't you explain how the Earths magnetic field causes it to rotate?

Dipshit

Forces associated with the rotation of Earth cause the planet to be slightly oblate, displaying a bulge at the equator. The moon's gravity primarily, and to a lesser degree the Sun's gravity, act on Earth's oblateness to move the axis perpendicular to the plane of Earth's orbit. However, due to gyroscopic action, Earth's poles do not "right themselves" to a position perpendicular to the orbital plane. Instead, they precess at 90 degrees to the force applied. This precession causes the axis of Earth to describe a circle having a 23.4 degree radius relative to a fixed point in space over about 26,000 years, a slow wobble reminiscent of the axis of a spinning top swinging around before it falls over.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-11-2023 23:15
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

One point of view is that it is not theoretically possible for the magnetic field to reverse unless a stronger magnetic field acts upon it.

Okay, but you're stuck with the reality that it DOES reverse somehow.

Tens of thousands of times it has reversed.

And there are no stronger magnetic fields available to invoke as the explanation.

A moving charged particle creates a magnetic field.

Enough charged particles all moving the same direction creates a strong magnetic field.

The Earth's magnetic field is pretty weak, anyway.


At the surface of the Earth, the magnetic field is weak.

But how do you know how strong the magnetic field is at the center of the Earth?

I'm guessing it has to be extremely strong to keep the planet spinning...


The Earth spins because of gravity not its magnetic field.

LOL


How does gravity spin the world?


Why don't you explain how the Earths magnetic field causes it to rotate?

Dipshit

Forces associated with the rotation of Earth cause the planet to be slightly oblate, displaying a bulge at the equator. The moon's gravity primarily, and to a lesser degree the Sun's gravity, act on Earth's oblateness to move the axis perpendicular to the plane of Earth's orbit. However, due to gyroscopic action, Earth's poles do not "right themselves" to a position perpendicular to the orbital plane. Instead, they precess at 90 degrees to the force applied. This precession causes the axis of Earth to describe a circle having a 23.4 degree radius relative to a fixed point in space over about 26,000 years, a slow wobble reminiscent of the axis of a spinning top swinging around before it falls over.


Huh? Do the Sun and Moon have the Earth in some kinds of tractor beams? That doesn't sound very believable to me. But if you want to have that theory, that's fine. All I ask is you admit it is a theory.

I think there may be magnets near the center of Earth that make it spin.

Here this video just shows a simplified concept of how magnets can make a wheel spin.

https://youtu.be/zqG-TL0WnjE?si=ZSNUjQexzg4cJT6j



Edited on 16-11-2023 23:22
16-11-2023 23:37
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14537)
Spongy Iris wrote:I think there may be magnets around the center of Earth that make it spin.

Those magnets aren't at the center of the earth. The invisible magnets are resting up above us on the invisible glass. That's why the magnetic force down here on the surface is so weak, but this gets into the inverse square law.

Hey, Spongy Iris, the invisible glass 60 miles up isn't anchored to anything, right? Maybe it's not quite rotating exactly with the earth and that is what is causing the invisible magnets resting atop it to slowly shift and we just can't see it with our telescopes. What do you think? My theory allows for iron needles to be suspended below the glass because of the magnetic attraction from the invisible magnets above.

There has to be glass overhead bearing powerful magnets; how do you otherwise explain the suspended needles?

Might there be moraines up there?
17-11-2023 00:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

One point of view is that it is not theoretically possible for the magnetic field to reverse unless a stronger magnetic field acts upon it.

Okay, but you're stuck with the reality that it DOES reverse somehow.

Tens of thousands of times it has reversed.

And there are no stronger magnetic fields available to invoke as the explanation.

A moving charged particle creates a magnetic field.

Enough charged particles all moving the same direction creates a strong magnetic field.

The Earth's magnetic field is pretty weak, anyway.


At the surface of the Earth, the magnetic field is weak.

But how do you know how strong the magnetic field is at the center of the Earth?

I'm guessing it has to be extremely strong to keep the planet spinning...


The Earth spins because of gravity not its magnetic field.

LOL


How does gravity spin the world?


Why don't you explain how the Earths magnetic field causes it to rotate?

Dipshit

Forces associated with the rotation of Earth cause the planet to be slightly oblate, displaying a bulge at the equator. The moon's gravity primarily, and to a lesser degree the Sun's gravity, act on Earth's oblateness to move the axis perpendicular to the plane of Earth's orbit. However, due to gyroscopic action, Earth's poles do not "right themselves" to a position perpendicular to the orbital plane. Instead, they precess at 90 degrees to the force applied. This precession causes the axis of Earth to describe a circle having a 23.4 degree radius relative to a fixed point in space over about 26,000 years, a slow wobble reminiscent of the axis of a spinning top swinging around before it falls over.


Huh? Do the Sun and Moon have the Earth in some kinds of tractor beams? That doesn't sound very believable to me. But if you want to have that theory, that's fine. All I ask is you admit it is a theory.

I think there may be magnets near the center of Earth that make it spin.

Here this video just shows a simplified concept of how magnets can make a wheel spin.

https://youtu.be/zqG-TL0WnjE?si=ZSNUjQexzg4cJT6j


Yea kid, the tractor beam as you call it is called gravity so you nailed it actually.

Interesting try, but you will need to graduate psych 101 first

Silly poo


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-11-2023 02:36
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

One point of view is that it is not theoretically possible for the magnetic field to reverse unless a stronger magnetic field acts upon it.

Okay, but you're stuck with the reality that it DOES reverse somehow.

Tens of thousands of times it has reversed.

And there are no stronger magnetic fields available to invoke as the explanation.

A moving charged particle creates a magnetic field.

Enough charged particles all moving the same direction creates a strong magnetic field.

The Earth's magnetic field is pretty weak, anyway.


At the surface of the Earth, the magnetic field is weak.

But how do you know how strong the magnetic field is at the center of the Earth?

I'm guessing it has to be extremely strong to keep the planet spinning...


The Earth spins because of gravity not its magnetic field.

LOL


How does gravity spin the world?


Why don't you explain how the Earths magnetic field causes it to rotate?

Dipshit

Forces associated with the rotation of Earth cause the planet to be slightly oblate, displaying a bulge at the equator. The moon's gravity primarily, and to a lesser degree the Sun's gravity, act on Earth's oblateness to move the axis perpendicular to the plane of Earth's orbit. However, due to gyroscopic action, Earth's poles do not "right themselves" to a position perpendicular to the orbital plane. Instead, they precess at 90 degrees to the force applied. This precession causes the axis of Earth to describe a circle having a 23.4 degree radius relative to a fixed point in space over about 26,000 years, a slow wobble reminiscent of the axis of a spinning top swinging around before it falls over.


Huh? Do the Sun and Moon have the Earth in some kinds of tractor beams? That doesn't sound very believable to me. But if you want to have that theory, that's fine. All I ask is you admit it is a theory.

I think there may be magnets near the center of Earth that make it spin.

Here this video just shows a simplified concept of how magnets can make a wheel spin.

https://youtu.be/zqG-TL0WnjE?si=ZSNUjQexzg4cJT6j


Yea kid, the tractor beam as you call it is called gravity so you nailed it actually.

Interesting try, but you will need to graduate psych 101 first

Silly poo


Ok, so these tractor beams called gravity, coming from the sun and moon, I heard they had the force to move the earth 666000 mph through space. All that force, acting on the surface of the Earth, and yet nobody living on the earth is even harmed by such force? Seems unbelievable.

Now tell me this, do these tractor beams push or pull?

They say the moon pulls on the oceans, but I thought gravity made things fall to earth. I'm confused. Can you explain why gravity isn't pulling me towards the moon?


RE: "Reversals in the Earth's Gravitational Field"17-11-2023 09:11
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(784)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

One point of view is that it is not theoretically possible for the magnetic field to reverse unless a stronger magnetic field acts upon it.

Okay, but you're stuck with the reality that it DOES reverse somehow.

Tens of thousands of times it has reversed.

And there are no stronger magnetic fields available to invoke as the explanation.

A moving charged particle creates a magnetic field.

Enough charged particles all moving the same direction creates a strong magnetic field.

The Earth's magnetic field is pretty weak, anyway.


At the surface of the Earth, the magnetic field is weak.

But how do you know how strong the magnetic field is at the center of the Earth?

I'm guessing it has to be extremely strong to keep the planet spinning...



I didn't mean to imply that 1995 was when the first big paper came out about reversals in the earth's magnetic field. This was, however, the first complex simulation based on the newest knowledge. In that respect, 1999 was early still in the development.

But back in the 1980s, there were new papers coming out every week of the newest sea floor maps or other data collected from the rock record showing reversals throughout history.

In the spring of 1986 the UC Berkeley Geology Dept. newsletter ran a spoof edition, in the spirit of the Onion.

The front page top story was about "Reversals of the Earth's Gravitational Field".

Mapping the patterns recorded in the rocks of the sea floor is very different than figuring out the deep convection currents that create the magnetic field.
17-11-2023 13:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

One point of view is that it is not theoretically possible for the magnetic field to reverse unless a stronger magnetic field acts upon it.

Okay, but you're stuck with the reality that it DOES reverse somehow.

Tens of thousands of times it has reversed.

And there are no stronger magnetic fields available to invoke as the explanation.

A moving charged particle creates a magnetic field.

Enough charged particles all moving the same direction creates a strong magnetic field.

The Earth's magnetic field is pretty weak, anyway.


At the surface of the Earth, the magnetic field is weak.

But how do you know how strong the magnetic field is at the center of the Earth?

I'm guessing it has to be extremely strong to keep the planet spinning...


The Earth spins because of gravity not its magnetic field.

LOL


How does gravity spin the world?


Why don't you explain how the Earths magnetic field causes it to rotate?

Dipshit

Forces associated with the rotation of Earth cause the planet to be slightly oblate, displaying a bulge at the equator. The moon's gravity primarily, and to a lesser degree the Sun's gravity, act on Earth's oblateness to move the axis perpendicular to the plane of Earth's orbit. However, due to gyroscopic action, Earth's poles do not "right themselves" to a position perpendicular to the orbital plane. Instead, they precess at 90 degrees to the force applied. This precession causes the axis of Earth to describe a circle having a 23.4 degree radius relative to a fixed point in space over about 26,000 years, a slow wobble reminiscent of the axis of a spinning top swinging around before it falls over.


Huh? Do the Sun and Moon have the Earth in some kinds of tractor beams? That doesn't sound very believable to me. But if you want to have that theory, that's fine. All I ask is you admit it is a theory.

I think there may be magnets near the center of Earth that make it spin.

Here this video just shows a simplified concept of how magnets can make a wheel spin.

https://youtu.be/zqG-TL0WnjE?si=ZSNUjQexzg4cJT6j


Yea kid, the tractor beam as you call it is called gravity so you nailed it actually.

Interesting try, but you will need to graduate psych 101 first

Silly poo


Ok, so these tractor beams called gravity, coming from the sun and moon, I heard they had the force to move the earth 666000 mph through space. All that force, acting on the surface of the Earth, and yet nobody living on the earth is even harmed by such force? Seems unbelievable.

Now tell me this, do these tractor beams push or pull?

They say the moon pulls on the oceans, but I thought gravity made things fall to earth. I'm confused. Can you explain why gravity isn't pulling me towards the moon?


Fairly close as the Sun does have the Earth trapped, yet we can walk. So your argument is that gravity is not real and as such cannot affect the Earth. LOL, exactly why does the Earth not fly off into space away from the Sun if not for gravity?

Again your psych 101 attempt to use the truth as a ruse is a complete failure, and your exam grade is now an F for plagiarism as you were required to use a unique approach and this one is actually common.

PS. Vaseline loves you too

PSS. 130


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 17-11-2023 13:47
17-11-2023 19:45
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
[b]Swan wrote:
Fairly close as the Sun does have the Earth trapped, yet we can walk. So your argument is that gravity is not real and as such cannot affect the Earth. LOL, exactly why does the Earth not fly off into space away from the Sun if not for gravity?

Again your psych 101 attempt to use the truth as a ruse is a complete failure, and your exam grade is now an F for plagiarism as you were required to use a unique approach and this one is actually common.

PS. Vaseline loves you too

PSS. 130


My argument is not that gravity isn't really a force. I know things fall, and seems there is a force involved in things falling.

I'm just trying to demonstrate, it may be pseudoscientific quackery, to think the Sun and Moon are the force of gravity, even if you can point to correlations (which, btw, you haven't even done yet as a rebuttal).

Anyway my theory is that the force of the planet spinning is nearly half the force of gravity on Earth.

P.s. why the Hell are you babbling on about psych 101, your mediocre IQ, and Vaseline??? Nobody knows what you are talking about, and this is why I call you a crazy hobo.


17-11-2023 21:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Spongy Iris wrote:
[b]Swan wrote:
Fairly close as the Sun does have the Earth trapped, yet we can walk. So your argument is that gravity is not real and as such cannot affect the Earth. LOL, exactly why does the Earth not fly off into space away from the Sun if not for gravity?

Again your psych 101 attempt to use the truth as a ruse is a complete failure, and your exam grade is now an F for plagiarism as you were required to use a unique approach and this one is actually common.

PS. Vaseline loves you too

PSS. 130


My argument is not that gravity isn't really a force. I know things fall, and seems there is a force involved in things falling.

I'm just trying to demonstrate, it may be pseudoscientific quackery, to think the Sun and Moon are the force of gravity, even if you can point to correlations (which, btw, you haven't even done yet as a rebuttal).

Anyway my theory is that the force of the planet spinning is nearly half the force of gravity on Earth.

P.s. why the Hell are you babbling on about psych 101, your mediocre IQ, and Vaseline??? Nobody knows what you are talking about, and this is why I call you a crazy hobo.


Actually I do not have to rebut your asinine claim that the spin of the Earth is not caused by gravity. See kid you are a grandiose schizzo that believes that you and you alone determine how gravity functions, this is a common result of persons suffering with grandiose delusions. So get medicated, or at least give up psychology for dishwashing


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 17-11-2023 21:35
17-11-2023 22:00
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
[b]Swan wrote:
Fairly close as the Sun does have the Earth trapped, yet we can walk. So your argument is that gravity is not real and as such cannot affect the Earth. LOL, exactly why does the Earth not fly off into space away from the Sun if not for gravity?

Again your psych 101 attempt to use the truth as a ruse is a complete failure, and your exam grade is now an F for plagiarism as you were required to use a unique approach and this one is actually common.

PS. Vaseline loves you too

PSS. 130


My argument is not that gravity isn't really a force. I know things fall, and seems there is a force involved in things falling.

I'm just trying to demonstrate, it may be pseudoscientific quackery, to think the Sun and Moon are the force of gravity, even if you can point to correlations (which, btw, you haven't even done yet as a rebuttal).

Anyway my theory is that the force of the planet spinning is nearly half the force of gravity on Earth.

P.s. why the Hell are you babbling on about psych 101, your mediocre IQ, and Vaseline??? Nobody knows what you are talking about, and this is why I call you a crazy hobo.


Actually I do not have to rebut your asinine claim that the spin of the Earth is not caused by gravity. See kid you are a grandiose schizzo that believes that you and you alone determine how gravity functions, this is a common result of persons suffering with grandiose delusions. So get medicated, or at least give up psychology for dishwashing


You can't even explain what gravity is, yet you claim the Sun and Moon are what forces the planet to spin, move through space, and forces every object on Earth onto the ground.

Since you are making the effort to reply to me, why not try supporting your claims, instead of wasting your breath on cheap insults?


17-11-2023 22:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
[b]Swan wrote:
Fairly close as the Sun does have the Earth trapped, yet we can walk. So your argument is that gravity is not real and as such cannot affect the Earth. LOL, exactly why does the Earth not fly off into space away from the Sun if not for gravity?

Again your psych 101 attempt to use the truth as a ruse is a complete failure, and your exam grade is now an F for plagiarism as you were required to use a unique approach and this one is actually common.

PS. Vaseline loves you too

PSS. 130


My argument is not that gravity isn't really a force. I know things fall, and seems there is a force involved in things falling.

I'm just trying to demonstrate, it may be pseudoscientific quackery, to think the Sun and Moon are the force of gravity, even if you can point to correlations (which, btw, you haven't even done yet as a rebuttal).

Anyway my theory is that the force of the planet spinning is nearly half the force of gravity on Earth.

P.s. why the Hell are you babbling on about psych 101, your mediocre IQ, and Vaseline??? Nobody knows what you are talking about, and this is why I call you a crazy hobo.


Actually I do not have to rebut your asinine claim that the spin of the Earth is not caused by gravity. See kid you are a grandiose schizzo that believes that you and you alone determine how gravity functions, this is a common result of persons suffering with grandiose delusions. So get medicated, or at least give up psychology for dishwashing


You can't even explain what gravity is, yet you claim the Sun and Moon are what forces the planet to spin, move through space, and forces every object on Earth onto the ground.

Since you are making the effort to reply to me, why not try supporting your claims, instead of wasting your breath on cheap insults?


You are free to not believe in gravity, and since I know that decades of teaching have failed you, I have no skills to reverse your ignorance, so why would I try?

Furthermore, if I opened a discussion of the various anomalies concerning gravitational theory, you could not comprehend on any level as you majored in weaving


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-11-2023 07:29
James_
★★★★★
(2251)
Swan wrote:


You are free to not believe in gravity, and since I know that decades of teaching have failed you, I have no skills to reverse your ignorance, so why would I try?

Furthermore, if I opened a discussion of the various anomalies concerning gravitational theory, you could not comprehend on any level as you majored in weaving



C'mon now Alan, you have to prove yourself. You're the teacher and as all good teachers say, there's no bad thing as a bad student, only a bad teacher. After all, you taught me by teaching spongy iris. I know you can do it Alan, teach spongy and prove yourself.
You always say I have to prove myself to you. You refuse to let me post with anyone online for 18 years. This is because that is how you teach, right teacher? So prove that you are a teacher and don't say I'm not Alan. You are Alan until you prove you're not.
I did save your post saying that I expect people to bow down before me and when I posted that I accepted you as a perpetual motion God you wasted no time in replying when you said you weren't Jubat. I saved posts that show people support your saying "proving it" and allowing you to use multiple aliases while you claim you've only ever used 1 so prove you're the teacher Alan and if you're not Alan then you won't mind proving that then, right? To say "you have to trust me because I'm anonymous" is a lie and you know it. People who are anonymous can say "it's up to you". It's not because when all you do is sit at your computer just wanting to play mind games with someone because you're not mentally ill, you haven't proven that so you can't make that claim. What you are Alan is the ultimate fraud.
And with my science, I will say that you claim to have taught me so you'll have to do the work yourself to get the credit you deserve for your work. In the meantime I'll be getting away from someone who has stalked me for 18 years thinking they're John the Baptist. What does that mean Alan? He exploited Jesus and made him someone in the Bible when he was a loser who smelled opportunity. You're an example of that. This is both you and John the Baptist: 1 Timothy 4:8; For bodily exercise profiteth little, but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.
And Alan, I don't think any of the Apostles were alive when the Bible was written. Of course John the Baptist might've outlived them all. Look at the many names you use while saying it's not you, just nothing new about that.
Attached image:

18-11-2023 08:06
James_
★★★★★
(2251)
And Swan, you have proven you like eating but like good Christian you are Alan, everyone else are just ignorant sinners.
This is okay if I call you fat, er I mean a good Christian who profits from doing little. I'm on medication for Vertigo so my behavior and conduct are allowed.
Now I hear you're the best "armourer" because you know how to abhammerin' little boys the right way. As long as they're over 18 it's all good, you just keep on makin' coffee for your guys in the morning and you said you've made coffee for 300 guys.
Since I don't know how many you were with on any given night we can say x = 2, y = 3 and z = 4. Then if we consider f(x) = ∫ 1(300)= 300 then we know that the most mornings you made coffee was 291. But if you were with 4 guys the maximum of times then that drops the mornings you made coffee down to 101.Does that sound right to you? X + 2y + 98z.
That's using coffee to set parameters, right?

When using the integral symbol the top of it will have the upper limit (300) so I actually used an algebraic equation with multiple variables. See? I'm proving myself.
Edited on 18-11-2023 08:10
18-11-2023 11:53
James_
★★★★★
(2251)
And Alan, Jubat, Lady Slver Rose, Swan or any other name you want to use, I think you'll give Christianity a black eye because you're a prophet who's a Biblical scholar and teacher. I'm a sinner and I have to you that I'm worthy of eternal life in your kingdom of heaven because when Jesus died on the cross, he didn't die for me but he did die for you. He wants lazy people who aren't willing to do the work to have it better,
And Alan, you make Christianity out to be a scam. Plus as some of your friends at besslerwheel have said, they get off with how much you love my suffering like you're feeding off of it and growing stronger in your faith that Jesus DIED for you so you need me to suffer. That shows how good you Christians are.
And don't worry, your friend Bill F. once told me that he supports your using as many aliases as is needed to dominate me. If I didn't suffer you'd simply have no reason to live.
I live for moving out of the U.S. and having a life, not being allowed to say no to you is a problem only someone else can resolve for me.
And I am mindful, you're going to heaven when you die and I'm not. That'll give people pause for thought this Christmas.
18-11-2023 13:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


You are free to not believe in gravity, and since I know that decades of teaching have failed you, I have no skills to reverse your ignorance, so why would I try?

Furthermore, if I opened a discussion of the various anomalies concerning gravitational theory, you could not comprehend on any level as you majored in weaving



C'mon now Alan, you have to prove yourself. You're the teacher and as all good teachers say, there's no bad thing as a bad student, only a bad teacher. After all, you taught me by teaching spongy iris. I know you can do it Alan, teach spongy and prove yourself.
You always say I have to prove myself to you. You refuse to let me post with anyone online for 18 years. This is because that is how you teach, right teacher? So prove that you are a teacher and don't say I'm not Alan. You are Alan until you prove you're not.
I did save your post saying that I expect people to bow down before me and when I posted that I accepted you as a perpetual motion God you wasted no time in replying when you said you weren't Jubat. I saved posts that show people support your saying "proving it" and allowing you to use multiple aliases while you claim you've only ever used 1 so prove you're the teacher Alan and if you're not Alan then you won't mind proving that then, right? To say "you have to trust me because I'm anonymous" is a lie and you know it. People who are anonymous can say "it's up to you". It's not because when all you do is sit at your computer just wanting to play mind games with someone because you're not mentally ill, you haven't proven that so you can't make that claim. What you are Alan is the ultimate fraud.
And with my science, I will say that you claim to have taught me so you'll have to do the work yourself to get the credit you deserve for your work. In the meantime I'll be getting away from someone who has stalked me for 18 years thinking they're John the Baptist. What does that mean Alan? He exploited Jesus and made him someone in the Bible when he was a loser who smelled opportunity. You're an example of that. This is both you and John the Baptist: 1 Timothy 4:8; For bodily exercise profiteth little, but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.
And Alan, I don't think any of the Apostles were alive when the Bible was written. Of course John the Baptist might've outlived them all. Look at the many names you use while saying it's not you, just nothing new about that.


If you believe you are a victim or a witness of a hate crime, we encourage you to report it to the FBI by calling 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit a tip at tips.fbi.gov.

https://www.fbi.gov/video-repository/report-hate-crimes-to-the-fbi/view#:~:text=an%20entire%20community.-,If%20you%20believe%20you%20are%20a%20victim%20or%20a%20witness,at%20tips.fbi.gov.

So please make the call if you are or were a victim, while you cannot undue the damage done you can stop the next person from being a victim. May God be with you


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-11-2023 17:49
James_
★★★★★
(2251)
Swan wrote:

If you believe you are a victim or a witness of a hate crime, we encourage you to report it to the FBI by calling 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit a tip at tips.fbi.gov.


So please make the call if you are or were a victim, while you cannot undue the damage done you can stop the next person from being a victim. May God be with you



I'd make fun of you for being fat and stupid Alan but then that wouldn't be nice of me, would it? And I won't mention your unnatural desire to call me child and say you're going to call my daddy because it wouldn't help if you did.
And I was really flattered when you said that you wanted to marry me but the work I'm doing is so I can have a woman in my life. Otherwise I'd be all yours and then you could you show me what you can do with 330 lbs. of thrust if you know what I mean.
Besides, everyone knows that shock waves from earthquakes shows the Earth's core is solid, kind of why shock waves don't pass through it, just too dense of mass to vibrate so it deflects unlike you you old softy you. You jiggle like Jell-o and want someone to get jiggy with, right? What are you, 96 now and still looking for love?
And I will enjoy pointing out to the church that Jesus loves you but not me. The church suffered me to you because you're a man who loves me and wants me to know salvation just as Jesus would. Yep, the church said that I had to serve the church and you're a part of it, right? What does the Bible say about that Alan?
1 Corinthians 1:18; For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
OMG, I don't want to perish as a fool Alan, can you lead me to salvation honey bunny? While that's just strange, it is like you told me once but I won't mention that either, you know, how you said you were going to control my soul? I won't tell anybody about that Alan, that'll be our little secret, okay?
And having Vertigo made me think of this movie. I've never watched it but since I can't do any kind of work right now I have to lay on my couch and watch TV. See?
If I'm not able to do any meaningful work I can have fun with Vertigo and just be stoopid.
And with the Earth's magnetic field, reversing the flow of electrons is reversing the polarity of the Earth. And yet scientists still can't explain magnetism or you? Isn't wonderful being one of the great mysteries of science? And just think, in the movie James has Vertigo and in here James has Vertigo but I was named after Marshall Dillon (James Arness), just a whole lot of James going on here, you understand or are you going to say something like Listen Kansas lawdog law don't go round' here, savvy? Yep and then break out your red bandana and say you're a Cowboy; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HPfmvaWRw&list=RDglb2U6y-GdU&start_radio=1
Attached image:


Edited on 18-11-2023 18:13
18-11-2023 19:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

If you believe you are a victim or a witness of a hate crime, we encourage you to report it to the FBI by calling 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit a tip at tips.fbi.gov.


So please make the call if you are or were a victim, while you cannot undue the damage done you can stop the next person from being a victim. May God be with you



I'd make fun of you for being fat and stupid Alan but then that wouldn't be nice of me, would it? And I won't mention your unnatural desire to call me child and say you're going to call my daddy because it wouldn't help if you did.
And I was really flattered when you said that you wanted to marry me but the work I'm doing is so I can have a woman in my life. Otherwise I'd be all yours and then you could you show me what you can do with 330 lbs. of thrust if you know what I mean.
Besides, everyone knows that shock waves from earthquakes shows the Earth's core is solid, kind of why shock waves don't pass through it, just too dense of mass to vibrate so it deflects unlike you you old softy you. You jiggle like Jell-o and want someone to get jiggy with, right? What are you, 96 now and still looking for love?
And I will enjoy pointing out to the church that Jesus loves you but not me. The church suffered me to you because you're a man who loves me and wants me to know salvation just as Jesus would. Yep, the church said that I had to serve the church and you're a part of it, right? What does the Bible say about that Alan?
1 Corinthians 1:18; For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
OMG, I don't want to perish as a fool Alan, can you lead me to salvation honey bunny? While that's just strange, it is like you told me once but I won't mention that either, you know, how you said you were going to control my soul? I won't tell anybody about that Alan, that'll be our little secret, okay?
And having Vertigo made me think of this movie. I've never watched it but since I can't do any kind of work right now I have to lay on my couch and watch TV. See?
If I'm not able to do any meaningful work I can have fun with Vertigo and just be stoopid.
And with the Earth's magnetic field, reversing the flow of electrons is reversing the polarity of the Earth. And yet scientists still can't explain magnetism or you? Isn't wonderful being one of the great mysteries of science? And just think, in the movie James has Vertigo and in here James has Vertigo but I was named after Marshall Dillon (James Arness), just a whole lot of James going on here, you understand or are you going to say something like Listen Kansas lawdog law don't go round' here, savvy? Yep and then break out your red bandana and say you're a Cowboy; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HPfmvaWRw&list=RDglb2U6y-GdU&start_radio=1


If you believe you are a victim or a witness of a hate crime, we encourage you to report it to the FBI by calling 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit a tip at tips.fbi.gov.

https://www.fbi.gov/video-repository/report-hate-crimes-to-the-fbi/view#:~:text=an%20entire%20community.-,If%20you%20believe%20you%20are%20a%20victim%20or%20a%20witness,at%20tips.fbi.gov.

So please make the call if you are or were a victim, while you cannot undue the damage done you can stop the next person from being a victim. May God be with you


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-11-2023 21:01
James_
★★★★★
(2251)
Swan wrote:
f you believe you are a victim or a witness of a hate crime, we encourage you to report it to the FBI by calling 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit a tip at tips.fbi.gov.
So please make the call if you are or were a victim, while you cannot undue the damage done you can stop the next person from being a victim. May God be with you



Don't you want me baby? Psychiatrists gave me a clean bill of mental health and agreed that I should be pursuing a better crap sack as Harvey puts it. He doesn't know the difference between a colostomy and an ileostomy. Can you believe that?
Also when he retires he'll be responsible for a copay of about 20% on doctors visits so it'll be important for him to stay healthy. But I'm concerned about your state of mental health. Also your friends who have supported you might need to face reality as well.
19-11-2023 04:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
f you believe you are a victim or a witness of a hate crime, we encourage you to report it to the FBI by calling 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit a tip at tips.fbi.gov.
So please make the call if you are or were a victim, while you cannot undue the damage done you can stop the next person from being a victim. May God be with you



Don't you want me baby? Psychiatrists gave me a clean bill of mental health and agreed that I should be pursuing a better crap sack as Harvey puts it. He doesn't know the difference between a colostomy and an ileostomy. Can you believe that?
Also when he retires he'll be responsible for a copay of about 20% on doctors visits so it'll be important for him to stay healthy. But I'm concerned about your state of mental health. Also your friends who have supported you might need to face reality as well.


If you believe you are a victim or a witness of a hate crime, we encourage you to report it to the FBI by calling 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit a tip at tips.fbi.gov.

https://www.fbi.gov/video-repository/report-hate-crimes-to-the-fbi/view#:~:text=an%20entire%20community.-,If%20you%20believe%20you%20are%20a%20victim%20or%20a%20witness,at%20tips.fbi.gov.

So please make the call if you are or were a victim, while you cannot undue the damage done you can stop the next person from being a victim. May God be with you


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
21-11-2023 18:56
James_
★★★★★
(2251)
Posts have been deleted. What happened to no censorship? Is it to much to ask Swan to prove he is not Alan? It is. This means that IBDaMann and Branner are okay with someone being cyber stalked for about 18 years.
Alan, we are now marrried and you own my soul. As you told me Alan, you will own me because Dane's like watching one man rape another man. I will give you what you want since Branner says you are right.
The secret to perpetual motion is like you said, a weight is lifted the same way you'd push your dick up inside my ass. You are right Swan.

This is Swan's work; https://climate-cycling.com/
He is smarter than Branner because he's an American. And as Alan told me, only when I kill myself will he quit causing me problems. As he said, I have to prove to him I deserve to live.
And because Branner and IBDaMann are right, I should be censored to protect Alan's identity, I will not be able to discuss Alan's/Swan's work. I don't know math or science.
And I will remember that I'll be asking for sanctuary in the East and it's stuff like this that will help me. Censoring to protect a white supremacist is fascism. Norway was occupied by Germany and its ally Denmark just as I am dominated by Alan, aka, Swan.
Edited on 21-11-2023 19:18
21-11-2023 20:08
James_
★★★★★
(2251)
From now on all of "my" work is Swan's". Forum owners, moderators and forum members support him as teaching me through his stalking me. And since it is his work and I haven't been able to know anyone but him for 18 years, he can have his science. Now he'll be able to ask parents to suffer their children to him just as forums allow for.
I don't have a need to know science unless it gets me away from him and that never happened.
21-11-2023 22:54
James_
★★★★★
(2251)
Matthew 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Sooo, Jesus or who wrote that was a child molester, right? Christmas provides the perfect cover don't you think?
22-11-2023 06:54
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Spongy Iris wrote:
They say the moon pulls on the oceans, but I thought gravity made things fall to earth. I'm confused. Can you explain why gravity isn't pulling me towards the moon?

It is.

F = G * [(m1*m2)/(r^2)] where F is force, G is the gravitational constant (32ft/sec/sec for the Earth and 5.3ft/sec/sec for the Moon), m1 and m2 are the two masses, and r is the distance between the centers of those masses.

So the force exerted on you by the Moon is not zero. It's just that Earth's force is large, mostly because you are standing on the Earth. 'r' is much less and Earth's mass is much more than the Moon's (you are the other mass in the equation here).


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-11-2023 02:16
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
They say the moon pulls on the oceans, but I thought gravity made things fall to earth. I'm confused. Can you explain why gravity isn't pulling me towards the moon?

It is.

F = G * [(m1*m2)/(r^2)] where F is force, G is the gravitational constant (32ft/sec/sec for the Earth and 5.3ft/sec/sec for the Moon), m1 and m2 are the two masses, and r is the distance between the centers of those masses.

So the force exerted on you by the Moon is not zero. It's just that Earth's force is large, mostly because you are standing on the Earth. 'r' is much less and Earth's mass is much more than the Moon's (you are the other mass in the equation here).


Shouldn't the mass of Earth exerted up at me from centrifugal force push me up and away from Earth?


24-11-2023 03:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
James_ wrote:
From now on all of "my" work is Swan's". Forum owners, moderators and forum members support him as teaching me through his stalking me. And since it is his work and I haven't been able to know anyone but him for 18 years, he can have his science. Now he'll be able to ask parents to suffer their children to him just as forums allow for.
I don't have a need to know science unless it gets me away from him and that never happened.


Technically when you mention me in literally every post and turn me into your hero Alan you are doing all the stalking, which entertains your boring waste of a life


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Page 2 of 2<12





Join the debate It is not if, but when will North become South and the Geese will fly the wrong way:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but901-01-2024 05:08
A conservative website that gets it wrong about Global Warming320-06-2023 19:34
As I said, Quantum Experiment Shows How Einstein Was Wrong416-05-2023 21:31
Einstein Was Maybe Slightly Wrong4416-04-2022 19:22
Why Apocalyptic Claims About Climate Change Are Wrong404-04-2022 16:06
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact