Remember me
▼ Content

Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take

Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take03-06-2023 03:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
https://www.thedailybeast.com/dr-drew-airs-wild-anti-vax-conspiracy-about-jamie-foxxs-medical-emergency

PS. This makes you a fuc-king MORON

Enjoy your stroke as-swipe

Time for a good nationwide riot or two, or three.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 03-06-2023 03:34
03-06-2023 21:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Swan wrote:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/dr-drew-airs-wild-anti-vax-conspiracy-about-jamie-foxxs-medical-emergency

Enjoy being vaccinated, I mean infected.

Yawn

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

04-06-2023 14:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawn

The title says it all, expect Foxx and his family to be murdered shortly, so that he cannot lead the revolt against the morons in charge

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 04-06-2023 15:33
08-06-2023 14:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawn

The title says it all, expect Foxx and his family to be murdered shortly, so that he cannot lead the revolt against the morons in charge

Woke morons do not care and will not comment. Your silence conveys more concrete information than anything you could ever say. What kind of person does nothing but look the other way at a fellow human suffer?

You can never really die, because your soul is already dead

ULTRA MAGA

08-06-2023 16:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Swan wrote:The title says it all,

None of it can be verified. That part is not in the title.
08-06-2023 17:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The title says it all,

None of it can be verified. That part is not in the title.

Because Foxx is too intimidated by the governments death threats to even respond to his fans who love and cherish him.

You do know that the CDC admits that the covid vaccine causes strokes, or are you going to say only what they allow you to say like the retarded government owned schizzo that U R

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/stroke-after-covid-vaccine

Development of safe and effective vaccines against coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) remains the cornerstone of controlling this pandemic. However, there are increasing reports of various types of stroke including ischemic stroke, and hemorrhagic stroke, as well as cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) after COVID-19 vaccination. This paper aims to review reports of stroke associated with COVID-19 vaccines and provide a coherent clinical picture of this condition.

The truth is that Foxx is already dead as he can never be allowed to speak and you will protect his murderers. Do you think they will not kill you as well? If it turns out that Foxx is not blind and paralyzed just crippled shits like you will say that the rumors were false when Foxx is still a cripple from the vaccine. Do you even care? Are you allowed to have feelings, or do you just murder on command?

Desensitation training for the masses. Also called brainwashing

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 08-06-2023 17:39
09-06-2023 08:33
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Biden claimed to have gotten around 140 million Americans vaccinated. Many of which were in poor health, high-risk to severe covid symptoms. There is going to be coincidental health issues. Things that would have happened, regardless of covid, or getting vaccinated. Considering the larger number of 'lab-rats' Fauci injected, there would have been millions of similar outcomes, if it was solely the vaccine.

There is always a risk to any medicine, or medical procedure. Should never be mandated, and always an individual's choice of whether the benefit, outweighs potential risks. I never got vaccinated. Yet to get the covid... Biden's OSHA vaccine mandate had me a little concerned.
09-06-2023 13:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Biden claimed to have gotten around 140 million Americans vaccinated. Many of which were in poor health, high-risk to severe covid symptoms. There is going to be coincidental health issues. Things that would have happened, regardless of covid, or getting vaccinated. Considering the larger number of 'lab-rats' Fauci injected, there would have been millions of similar outcomes, if it was solely the vaccine.

There is always a risk to any medicine, or medical procedure. Should never be mandated, and always an individual's choice of whether the benefit, outweighs potential risks. I never got vaccinated. Yet to get the covid... Biden's OSHA vaccine mandate had me a little concerned.

The CDC itself reported that 58 percent of all covid deaths are happening to fully vaccinated people, which indicates that all the vaccine does is to increase one's likelihood of death or severe illness, and there is nothing that you can do to change the math, or to give Foxx back his health that the vaccine destroyed.

You may now resume sorting bodies

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 09-06-2023 13:32
10-02-2024 03:44
(14389)
It looks like you were wrong about Jamie Foxx.
https://people.com/jamie-foxx-back-on-back-in-action-set-after-health-scare-8546872
11-02-2024 01:07
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
IBdaMann wrote:
https://people.com/jamie-foxx-back-on-back-in-action-set-after-health-scare-8546872

Did that some how surprise you? He's been wrong about most everything he posts...
11-02-2024 01:28
(14389)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Did that some how surprise you? He's been wrong about most everything he posts...

Good catch. I meant to write "It looks like you were wrong again ..."

Join the debate Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
LOL, Anheuser Busch is shutting down plants and laying off employees due to the woke fag bud light ads003-07-2023 03:36
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact