Remember me
▼ Content

covid vaccine

Page 1 of 11123>>>
covid vaccine24-07-2021 08:45
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
I'm thinking about getting the covid vaccine. Has anyone here gotten the vaccine and if so, which one?
24-07-2021 13:51
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:
I'm thinking about getting the covid vaccine.

KEEPIT!!! I've missed you, good buddy!

As to the COVID jab, I encourage you to make an informed decision as you see fit... "informed" meaning being aware of info that the government and various media platforms refuse to tell you for their own nefarious reasons.

I would suggest looking into the VAERS data and making note of the spike in vaccine related death reports in 2021 as opposed to any other prior year. I would also keep in mind that adverse reactions to vaccines can and do occur, albeit not too commonly, anything from injection site soreness to allergic reactions to bell's palsy to paralysis to anaphylactic shock to heart attack to death. Finally, remember that this is an EUA only injection (not FDA approved outside of emergency use, or "not fully approved") and that there are no long term studies on the effects of any COVID jab (other than cosidering the present moment as a "global scale human trial") so who knows how it might affect people in the long term.

Also consider your state of health. Are you a healthy individual? Do you have comorbidities? Do you have lung issues? A weak immune system? Have you already had COVID (and thus have natural immunity)? Such things can also factor into your decision. The decision is yours. Do what you feel is best for you and your specific situation, but I encourage that you do so in an informed manner.

keepit wrote:
Has anyone here gotten the vaccine and if so, which one?

I have not gotten it, and I have personally decided that I will not be getting it (as I am a healthy individual with a very well functioning immune system, and I don't wish to risk any adverse effects to my body from the jab). My body can handle COVID just fine as is.

A coworker of mine got the Pfizer jab and didn't seem to have any issues with it to date. A number of my family members have gotten COVID jabs (idk which one for any of them) and I haven't heard of any issues arising to date. Another number of my family members and acquaintances, like me, refuse to get it.

Edited on 24-07-2021 13:51
24-07-2021 17:14
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)

keepit wrote:I'm thinking about getting the covid vaccine. Has anyone here gotten the vaccine and if so, which one?

I got the Moderna pair. I insist that what I received was a placebo; the only effect I had was a barely noticeable soreness from having a needle jabbed into my arm. I must have drawn the "control group" card in this whole human medical experiment.

If you are considering participating in the experiment, make sure to tell them that you do NOT wish to be in the control group or you will get a placebo which would be totally counterproductive to what you are trying to accomplish.

If, on the other hand, your objective is to avoid medical problems and death then you would be silly to participate in the government's little experiment in which the risk of death and complications is infinitely higher than just contracting COVID and becoming immune to it naturally over the subsequent few days without needing to make an appointment to contract it again one month later.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
24-07-2021 20:19
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
keepit wrote:
I'm thinking about getting the covid vaccine. Has anyone here gotten the vaccine and if so, which one?

From all the panic and fear mongering last year. I had you figured to be knock grandma down on the sidewalk, as you pushed your way to the front of the line, back in December.

Regardless of which one you get stuck with, you are equally screwed. They all have issues, weaknesses. Most places don't stock all three vaccines, and you get to choose. Some do the bait-and-switch, and you won't get what they were giving, when you booked your appointment. Biden favors Pfizer, so it's likely going to be what's going to be used from now on. 2-3 months, there is going to be a booster shot required. It's likely to be a newer, updated version, to better protect against variants.

We had two people in my department at work, call out, shortly after their second shot. The one guy I talked to was out 3 days, and looked like hell when he returned. Probably should have taken another day off... He was doing a lot better by last break though. Sounded and looked every bit like he went through a bad cold. I went on vacation before the woman returned to work. Never asked about her ordeal. Both had the Pfizer though.

I'm not concerned about even getting infected, and high confidence that my immune system will deal with covid, like any other cold virus. God, and nature has been very kind to me, all my life. Covid stinks of politics, and experiments.
24-07-2021 21:05
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:

I got the vaccine and not the illness. From what is said in the media it is the unvaccinated people creating the uptick in Covid 19 cases. They say it is the variant that they're getting.
24-07-2021 21:23
(14389)
James___ wrote:From what is said in the media it is the unvaccinated people creating the uptick in Covid 19 cases.

... therefore we can safely assume that there is no uptick in COVID-19 cases and that we are supposed to socially ostracise people who won't participate in the illegal human experiment.

James___ wrote:They say it is the variant that they're getting.

... therefore we can safely assume that there is no such thing as any "variant" of any concern.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
24-07-2021 23:47
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
I must have drawn the "control group" card in this whole human medical experiment.

You got lucky gambling with your health. Next time I recommend gambling only with money.

Also, it blows my mind that intelligent people like IbdaMann and James went along with this quite obvious scam and got themselves vaccinated. I simply do not understand how is this all possible. I have a theory that those who are very good in math could fall for the number and statistics scam. They are going to see some kind of patterns in numbers and make bad desicions from those randomly pulled numbers.

The second smartest man in the world - Rick Rosner - is quite obviously pro vaccination judging from his twitter.

The smartest man in the world - Chris Langan- is quite obviously against vaccination. He said he is going to inflict some serious physical pain to those who are going to force one of those jabs on him.

Keepit, do not let yourself jabbed. Some of those who got jabbed have died within minutes. Some have lost legs or parts of their intestines. Some need a heart transpant. The list goes on and on. It is a gamble and you can only lose in this game.
25-07-2021 00:03
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
My wife and daughter both got Pfizer and Moderna vaccines about a month ago. My wife is scheduled for second shot next week.

I wound up getting sick coincidentally after they got vaccinated, and lost my sense of smell for a day. Still have some mild lingering symptoms. Must be that "spike protein" is very sticky.

Coincidentally all 5 in our house got mildly sick after they both got injected.

I think the viral RNA in the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines replicates enough to be contagious...

25-07-2021 01:00
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Spongy Iris wrote:
My wife and daughter both got Pfizer and Moderna vaccines about a month ago. My wife is scheduled for second shot next week.

I wound up getting sick coincidentally after they got vaccinated, and lost my sense of smell for a day. Still have some mild lingering symptoms. Must be that "spike protein" is very sticky.

I think the viral RNA in the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines replicates enough to be contagious...

Yes, quite obviously vaxxed people are shedding the "spike protein". Remember how they said that the vaccine would only stay in the jab spot and most people would belive this nonsensial idea that the vaccine is somehow " trapped" in this spot. That is a really stupid idea I must say. Also, our body is constantly removing poisons using every way possible. We exhale poisons, we sweat them etc etc. Those poisonous particles will eventually float around in the air.
25-07-2021 01:04
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Spongy Iris wrote:

That is something to consider. With the culture used for the body to attack, you might have been exposed to it. After my 2nd shot I was light headed, etc. I was required to go to the emergency room where they asked if I was nervous, etc.
I had to stress to them that after the 1st shot nothing happened. It was like getting a tetanus shot, just no big deal. Needless to say, you might've picked up something from them.
25-07-2021 01:22
(14389)

Xadoman wrote:You got lucky gambling with your health. Next time I recommend gambling only with money.

I didn't really have much of a choice. I was put in a position whereby my job and my family's well-being would be in serious jeopardy if I were to not get vaccinated. When it comes to that kind of risk, my backbone gives out to the government pressure. I hate it, but I need to pick my battles and I don't believe I can jeopardize my family to that extent over a government control exercise. The government is normally going to win those.

25-07-2021 01:31
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
IBdaMann wrote:

Xadoman wrote:You got lucky gambling with your health. Next time I recommend gambling only with money.

I didn't really have much of a choice. I was put in a position whereby my job and my family's well-being would be in serious jeopardy if I were to not get vaccinated. When it comes to that kind of risk, my backbone gives out to the government pressure. I hate it, but I need to pick my battles and I don't believe I can jeopardize my family to that extent over a government control exercise. The government is normally going to win those.

Understandable. Many people already are in this situation or will be in the nearest future if they want to continue to live normal life.
25-07-2021 04:04
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Xadoman wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Yes, quite obviously vaxxed people are shedding the "spike protein". Remember how they said that the vaccine would only stay in the jab spot and most people would belive this nonsensial idea that the vaccine is somehow " trapped" in this spot. That is a really stupid idea I must say. Also, our body is constantly removing poisons using every way possible. We exhale poisons, we sweat them etc etc. Those poisonous particles will eventually float around in the air.

I was rebuked in a different forum for suggesting the "spike protein" was contagious. Doesn't look like the spike protein can replicate. Apparently vaccines which only contain the protein aren't very effective at generating an immune response.

But Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are apparently very effective at generating an immune response, using RNA wrapped in fat to get your body to make the "spike protein." I think this RNA can replicate for some time, as it is protected by a fat coating...

After the first shot I read levels of the "spike protein" in an experiment participants blood reached their peak in 5 days, on average. After the second shot, they couldn't detect the "spike proteins" anymore, but could detect their antibodies (indicating a more hyper immune response after 2nd exposure).

25-07-2021 06:16
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
gfm,
Well said but i'm still not convinced either way.
25-07-2021 15:22
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:From what is said in the media it is the unvaccinated people creating the uptick in Covid 19 cases.

... therefore we can safely assume that there is no uptick in COVID-19 cases and that we are supposed to socially ostracise people who won't participate in the illegal human experiment.

... therefore we can safely assume that there is no such thing as any "variant" of any concern.

Indeed. What gets me is that COVID-19 is already a variant (of SARS), but now we're being told that the Midterm variant (or the "Delta variant", as the media refers to it) is a variant of a variant?

I suspect that the COVID-19 "name brand" is being retained because it is the "name brand" that people are very familiar with and it gins up the most fear.

Oh, and let me add one more tidbit to James' list... the media also says that [insert a very high percentage here, I've personally seen 98% being used] of people who are coming down with COVID are "unvaccinated individuals". Therefore, we can safely assume that "vaccinated individuals" are still coming down with COVID at a "higher than expected" rate.

Edited on 25-07-2021 15:30
25-07-2021 15:41
(3314)
Xadoman wrote:
I have a theory that those who are very good in math could fall for the number and statistics scam. They are going to see some kind of patterns in numbers and make bad desicions from those randomly pulled numbers.

My thought is that those who are proficient enough in basic mathematics should be able to identify and recognize the media's intent to mislead the mathematically incompetent masses via the usage of percentages...

"COVID cases have 'spiked' 300%!!!!" Oh no! Be very afraid!!

Ummmmm, there were 2 cases before and now there are 6 cases, and 6 out of 3,000 is quite insignificant... and the 2 and 6 are upward manipulated numbers to begin with...

25-07-2021 19:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21586)
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:

I got the vaccine and not the illness. From what is said in the media it is the unvaccinated people creating the uptick in Covid 19 cases. They say it is the variant that they're getting.

There is no variant of covid19. Covid19 is itself a variant.

The only 'uptick' is the random number being used is greater than the last one.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-07-2021 19:51
(21586)
Xadoman wrote:
I must have drawn the "control group" card in this whole human medical experiment.

You got lucky gambling with your health.

You are gambling with your health right now. It does not matter if you get the vaccine or not.
Xadoman wrote:
Next time I recommend gambling only with money.

You are gambling with money right now.
Xadoman wrote:
Also, it blows my mind that intelligent people like IbdaMann and James went along with this quite obvious scam and got themselves vaccinated. I simply do not understand how is this all possible. I have a theory that those who are very good in math could fall for the number and statistics scam. They are going to see some kind of patterns in numbers and make bad desicions from those randomly pulled numbers.

There is no pattern to random numbers. The only 'pattern' you see are the politically expedient ones in randU numbers. Making up numbers and using them as data is a fallacy.
Xadoman wrote:
The second smartest man in the world - Rick Rosner - is quite obviously pro vaccination judging from his twitter.

There is no 'smartest man in the world'. Obviously, you get your news from places like Twitter.
Xadoman wrote:
The smartest man in the world - Chris Langan- is quite obviously against vaccination. He said he is going to inflict some serious physical pain to those who are going to force one of those jabs on him. Vaccination by force is assault. He should defend himself.
[quote]Xadoman wrote:
Keepit, do not let yourself jabbed. Some of those who got jabbed have died within minutes. Some have lost legs or parts of their intestines. Some need a heart transpant. The list goes on and on. It is a gamble and you can only lose in this game.

Some that have not been vaccinate have died within minutes. Some have lost legs or parts of their intestines. Some need a heart transplant. The list goes on and on.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-07-2021 19:52
(21586)
Xadoman wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

A virus isn't a poison.

The Parrot Killer

25-07-2021 19:53
(21586)
IBdaMann wrote:

So...you got vaccinated because your employer broke the law.

The Parrot Killer

25-07-2021 19:55
(21586)
Xadoman wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Understandable. Many people already are in this situation or will be in the nearest future if they want to continue to live normal life.

Lockdowns, fake panic, government coups, and shortages is not a normal life.

The Parrot Killer

25-07-2021 20:39
(14389)
Into the Night wrote:So...you got vaccinated because your employer broke the law.

Sure ... but I would rather the excuse place some of the blame on me as well. I bowed to government tyranny rather than fight it because of fear of what might/would happen to my family mostly. This would be a completely different story were I a single man with no children.

I totally resent everything about our government's tyranny on this matter, yet I only pay lip service to my cause and I don't take any sort of action that counts. If anyone wants to call me a coward or a sheep, I would definitely deserve it.

So yes, my employment practically caters to government tyranny, much to my chagrin, because it is totally dependent on the whims of the government.

25-07-2021 20:43
(5196)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Indeed. What gets me is that COVID-19 is already a variant (of SARS), but now we're being told that the Midterm variant (or the "Delta variant", as the media refers to it) is a variant of a variant?

I suspect that the COVID-19 "name brand" is being retained because it is the "name brand" that people are very familiar with and it gins up the most fear.

Oh, and let me add one more tidbit to James' list... the media also says that [insert a very high percentage here, I've personally seen 98% being used] of people who are coming down with COVID are "unvaccinated individuals". Therefore, we can safely assume that "vaccinated individuals" are still coming down with COVID at a "higher than expected" rate.

Covid-19, is the pandemic name. Every virus mutates, with every host. It's not just one mutation, per host either. They make a lot of mistakes, when replicating. Very few, if any of these mutations survive, or even have the capacity to replicate. Spreading between hosts, is another fatal journey, very hostile road to travel. Little more too it, than simply making eye contact with an unmasked, or vaccinated person, as implied..

Variants, just denote the mutations that survive, and were able to find a new host, and successfully replicate. The copies they make, aren't always perfect either, more mutations, most won't survive, to make copies. Viruses are very simplistic. They only carry just enough information, to make copies of themselves, not the original. The name game serves a purpose in the labs, but it also makes great fear mongering material for the media, and politicians. Deadlier variants don't last as long. Dead hosts aren't very good spreaders. Extremely sick people tend to stay home, or go to the doctor, also limiting the spread, and success of a variant. Keep it mild, run wild through the population, is the most successful strategy. There is likely to be 'more' deadly variants, and the 'deadly' plague will naturally wind down to just a common cold in 2-3 years, depending on how long antibodies last. 2-3 years, is pretty well established, from past cold and flu viruses. The annual flu vaccines aren't for the same 3-4 strains every year, they change them up, based on which strains are predicted to be most active. Usually correct, 20-30% of the time...

Get the vaccine, if you are a medical-mess, or think it a good idea, for the people you associate with. Everybody else will get the same protection naturally, if they get infected. Infection lasts 5-10 days, and you are good for 2-3 years (speculating). We aren't going to actually know how long immunity lasts, until it fails. Hasn't happened yet. So far, it's seems the variants aren't different enough from the original, to evade the antibodies. The outer protective protein shell isn't going to change much, if at all. It's what keeps the virus 'alive', between hosts, and the 'key' to be allowed into cells, to replicate. All the variant talk, is about sequencing the RNA inside. Researchers are just logging that there are different versions, of essentially the same virus. They have know idea if these variants function any differently, most won't. Mostly, this pandemic is more about power, control, and stealing a great deal of money, that shouldn't exist. Another $10-$20 trillion added to the national debt shouldn't be noticed, much. Not like we could pay the debt off anyway...
25-07-2021 23:19
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Harvey, here are some hard facts about viruses:

Here are just some of the experiments that have been done on the common cold / flu. Many studies like this have been done in other diseases like measles and chicken pox as well, and they have not been able to prove viral causation or contagion.

In March of 1919 Rosenau & Keegan conducted 9 separate experiments in a group of 49 healthy men, to prove contagion. In all 9 experiments, 0/49 men became sick after being exposed to sick people or the bodily fluids of sick people.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/221687

In November 1919, 8 separate experiments were conducted by Rosenau et al. in a group of 62 men trying to prove that influenza is contagious and causes disease. In all 8 experiments, 0/62 men became sick.

Another set of 8 experiments were undertaken in December of 1919 by McCoy et al. in 50 men to try and prove contagion. Once again, all 8 experiments failed to prove people with influenza, or their bodily fluids cause illness. 0/50 men became sick.

In 1919, Wahl et al. conducted 3 separate experiments to infect 6 healthy men with influenza by exposing them to mucous secretions and lung tissue from sick people. 0/6 men contracted influenza in any of the three studies.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/30082102?seq=1#metadata_info_tab_contents

In 1920, Schmidt et al conducted two controlled experiments, exposing healthy people to the bodily fluids of sick people. Of 196 people exposed to the mucous secretions of sick people, 21 (10.7%) developed colds and three developed grippe (1.5%). In the second group, of the 84 healthy people exposed to mucous secretions of sick people, five developed grippe (5.9%) and four colds (4.7%). Of forty-three controls who had been inoculated with sterile physiological salt solutions eight (18.6%) developed colds. A higher percentage of people got sick after being exposed to saline compared to those being exposed to the "virus".

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19869857/ https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/102609951

In 1921, Williams et al. tried to experimentally infect 45 healthy men with the common cold and influenza, by exposing them to mucous secretions from sick people. 0/45 became ill.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19869857/

In 1924, Robertson & Groves exposed 100 healthy individuals to the bodily secretions from 16 different people suffering from influenza. The authors concluded that 0/100 became sick as a result of being exposed to the bodily secretions.

https://academic.oup.com/jid/article-abstract/34/4/400/832936?redirectedFrom=fulltext

In 1930, Dochez et al. attempted to infect a group of men experimentally with the common cold. The authors stated in their results, something that is nothing short of amazing.

"It was apparent very early that this individual was more or less unreliable and from the start it was possible to keep him in the dark regarding our procedure. He had inconspicuous symptoms after his test injection of sterile broth and no more striking results from the cold filtrate, until an assistant, on the second day after injection, inadvertently referred to this failure to contract a cold.

That evening and night the subject reported severe symptomatology, including sneezing, cough, sore throat and stuffiness in the nose. The next morning he was told that he had been misinformed in regard to the nature of the filtrate and his symptoms subsided within the hour. It is important to note that there was an entire absence of objective pathological changes".

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19869798/

In 1937 Burnet & Lush conducted an experiment exposing 200 healthy people to bodily secretions from people infected with influenza. 0/200 became sick.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2065253/

In 1940, Burnet and Foley tried to experimentally infect 15 university students with influenza. The authors concluded their experiment was a failure.
26-07-2021 00:18
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
In 1905, Ludvig Hektoen reports that he was able to successfully infect two healthy people with the blood of infected measles patients(1). It should be noted that the blood was mixed with other substances, such as ascites fluid before it was injected. This experiment is considered to be the best evidence that proves beyond any doubt that the measles virus causes disease(2). There are few specific details about the signs and symptoms that these patients actually exhibited, so there is some doubt as to whether they really had measles(3).

In 1915, Charles Herman swabbed the nasal mucosa of 40 infants with cotton buds covered in the nasal secretions of infected measles patients. The majority of the infants had no reaction, 15 infants had a slight rise in body temperature and a "few" were said to develop some red spots on their skin. At 1 year of age, 4 of these infants had intimate contact with infected people. None of the infants became sick and this is said to be due to the infants having "immunity"(4).

In 1919, Sellards tried to inoculate 8 healthy men (with no previous exposure to measles) with the blood of measles patients, using the same methods as Hektoen. None of the men became sick(3,5). It is interesting reading the authors commentary, where he describes how he intensified his efforts to try and infect the patients, but was still unable to infect them. A few weeks later, the volunteers were exposed to an infected measles case, yet none of them became sick. Nasal secretions were then taken from measles patients and syringed up in to the nasal passages of the healthy participants. None became sick(3,5).

Sellards also conducted another experiment to try and infect another 2 healthy human volunteers with measles by injecting them subcutaneously and intramuscularly with the blood of two infected patients. Neither man became sick(3,5).

In 1919, Alfred Hess makes a comment about Sellards results. He states "It is remarkable that Sellards was unable to produce this highly infectious disease by means of the blood or nasal secretions of infected individuals, not long ago I was confronted with a similar experience with chicken pox". He then goes on to say "Thus we are confronted with two diseases, the two most infectious of the endemic diseases in this part of the world, which we are unable to transmit artificially from man to man"(10).

In 1924, Harry Bauguess wrote a paper and stated "A careful search of the literature does not reveal a case in which the blood from a patient having measles was injected into the blood stream of another person and produced measles". He reports two cases where he observed people contract measles from blood transfusions.

In one case a critically ill 9-month-old child received a blood transfusion from her mother, who was in perfect health. Approximately 13 days later, the child developed a rash and the diagnosis of measles was made. The child then developed bronchopneumonia and died about 10 days later. Bauguess explains that the reason why the child contracted measles, was because two days after the transfusion, the mother developed measles. It was concluded the child contracted measles from the mothers blood(6).

In a second case, Bauguess reports another critically ill child who was 3-months-old receiving a blood transfusion. The mother was in perfect health at the time of the transfusion. The child seemed to be recovering, however about 10 days later the child began to become ill again and developed a rash, which was diagnosed as measles. Just like the previous case, two days after the transfusion, the mother developed measles. It was said that the child contracted measles from the mothers blood(6).

References:
2. Degkwitz R. The Etiology of Measles. J Infect Dis. 1927;41(4):304-316. doi:10.1093/infdis/41.4.304
3. SELLARDS AW. A REVIEW OF THE INVESTIGATIONS CONCERNING THE ETIOLOGY OF MEASLES. Medicine (Baltimore). 1924;3(2):99-136. doi:10.1097/00005792-192403020-00001
4. Herman C. Immunization against measles. Arch Pediat. 1915;32(503).
5. Sellards A. Insusceptibility of man to inoculation with blood from measles patients. Bull Johns Hopkins Hosp. 1919;257.
6. BAUGUESS H. MEASLES TRANSMITTED BY BLOOD TRANSFUSION. Am J Dis Child. 1924;27(3):256. doi:10.1001/archpedi.1924.01920090061007

As you can see most of what has been told about viruses is a complete bullshit. They know nothing about viruses , they have never isolated viruses. They only quess and assume there is a virus.
Edited on 26-07-2021 00:19
26-07-2021 00:24
(14389)

Here are just some of the experiments that have been done on the common cold / flu.

This is scientific illiteracy. Experiments are not performed "on things." Experiments are performed to falsify some theory. What theory were these experiments attempting to falsify?

Many studies like this have been done in other diseases like measles and chicken pox as well,

So now they are not experiments anymore. They are just studies, right? Their value is totally dependent upon the (in)competence of the person who is trying to push his pet narrative, right?

and they have not been able to prove viral causation or contagion.

... because science cannot prove/confirm anything. It goes without saying that "studies" don't confirm anything beyond someone's very unscientific bias.

In March of 1919 Rosenau & Keegan conducted 9 separate experiments in a group of 49 healthy men, to prove contagion.

Were these experiments or were they studies? Obviously the author of the article is a scientifically illiterate moron who doesn't know the difference between the two and thinks they are the same thing. If they were actually experiments, what was the theory being tested?

Experiments cannot prove anything; they can only falsify. The moment you arrived at this point in the article, why did you keep reading. This article is garbage.

In all 9 experiments, 0/49 men became sick after being exposed to sick people or the bodily fluids of sick people.

This doesn't sound like an experiment. This appears to be simple research to satisfy someone's personal curiosity. This research would only hold value to that individual.

Let me guess, there was no test plan published and no hypothesis presented prior to conducting the research, correct?

In November 1919, 8 separate experiments were conducted by Rosenau et al. in a group of 62 men trying to prove that influenza is contagious and causes disease.

Experiments cannot prove or confirm anything. They can only falsify assertions/arguments/theories. I'm betting that everything about this article was simply made up.

In all 8 experiments, 0/62 men became sick.

What a surprise. This is obviously a "study" that is intended to push some political agenda as thettled thienth upon a scientifically illiterate target audience.

As you might have guessed, I am not scientifically illiterate so this article is having no effect on me.

Another set of 8 experiments were undertaken in December of 1919 by McCoy et al. in 50 men to try and prove contagion.

Now it's just getting painful.

We have a scientifically illiterate MD who thinks he is a scientific genius. He thinks that research is an experiment. He believes that he is science and that if he cannot determine the mode of the spread of influenza then science cannot have a model for the spread of influenza.

Once again, all 8 experiments failed to prove people with influenza, or their bodily fluids cause illness. 0/50 men became sick.

What do you want to bet that I can figure out this guy's political agenda?

In 1919, Wahl et al. conducted 3 separate experiments to infect 6 healthy men with influenza by exposing them to mucous secretions and lung tissue from sick people. 0/6 men contracted influenza in any of the three studies.

... and the pièce de résistance ... a litany of anecdotes about how zero people got infected when practically injected with the virus!

I find Safemoon tokenomics more compelling.

26-07-2021 08:31
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
IbdaMann, those were 100 years old experiments that falsified the virus theory.

Also:

"CONTROL EXPERIMENT - PREPAREDNESS 2021"

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*

So, at the beginning of the preparation for the experiment in virology, virologists usually take a part of the body from the animal. That part of the body that is cut off is called tissue. During the experiment, the tissue is tormented with the aim of crushing the tissue into small pieces that should represent the alleged cells. Thus, the first part of torture is the formation of fragmented tissues that are "expertly" called Cell Cultures.

After the preparation for the experiment in virology, the beginning of the experiment follows. At the very beginning of the experiment, we will skip one important step, and that is the insertion of the alleged infectious material, e.g. from the throat of a man (throat swab). Why are we doing this? If the result of this experiment is an alleged "viral" damage, we will dispute the result because we did not insert any alleged "virus" (swab from human throat).

At the very beginning of the experiment, virologists poison the cell cultures and starve them. Due to one such anti-scientific procedure, "cells" in "cell cultures" are damaged and merge with each other. That's it! Interconnected cells are interpreted as the presence of a virus! An important point that I emphasize again is that during this experiment, no material from the allegedly "infected" person was inserted.

Conclusion: CPE or cytopathic effect is the fusion of "cells" caused by antibiotic poisoning and starvation by about 80%. CPE is not evidence of a crazy fantasy about the existence of an alleged dangerous alleged viral particle.

The CPE is the evidence for the claim:

1. Viruses do not exist!

2. Infectious viral material (from throat swab) does not exist!

As you can see, no infectious material needed!!!
Edited on 26-07-2021 08:39
26-07-2021 08:38
(5196)
Not sure how the studies were conducted, or how the materials were handled in ancient times. Couldn't find more recent works?

If what I was taught in high school and college about viruses and human anatomy is all false. I probably wouldn't have been so successful in not catch cold or covid... Exposure, doesn't guaranty infection. A virus has a hostile road to travel, before finding it's way into a cell, to infect. The experiments you quoted, could just as easily been designed to fail. Science is learning. Unfortunately, what is learned, isn't always applied ethically.
26-07-2021 08:45
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Not sure how the studies were conducted, or how the materials were handled in ancient times. Couldn't find more recent works?

If what I was taught in high school and college about viruses and human anatomy is all false. I probably wouldn't have been so successful in not catch cold or covid... Exposure, doesn't guaranty infection. A virus has a hostile road to travel, before finding it's way into a cell, to infect. The experiments you quoted, could just as easily been designed to fail. Science is learning. Unfortunately, what is learned, isn't always applied ethically.

Harvey, they poison the cells with antibiotics and starve the cells which eventually will cause the "cytophatic effect". Then they say that the "isolated virus" on the swab stick caused it. I posted above that the swab stick with a "virus" is not needed to cause a "cytophatic effect".
26-07-2021 08:55
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)

What would you do if the goverment makes the vaccination mandatory for everyone? Are you going to get the jab?
26-07-2021 08:55
(14389)
Xadoman wrote:IbdaMann, those were 100 years old experiments that falsified the virus theory.

Actually read my post and try again.

26-07-2021 09:42
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
For keepit:

https://vestibular.org/forum/dizziness/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/paged/36/

More than 400 pages to read about side effects. Remember, those who die do not post.

One comment which sums up it pretty well:

Someone mentioned the medical bills that we have incurred due to this. The most expensive "free shot" ever. This has cost me time, my health, and money. Besides this forum, I haven't seen these side effects listed. I doubt that any research will be published about this for quite a while.

Edited on 26-07-2021 09:43
26-07-2021 18:20
(21586)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:So...you got vaccinated because your employer broke the law.

Sure ... but I would rather the excuse place some of the blame on me as well. I bowed to government tyranny rather than fight it because of fear of what might/would happen to my family mostly. This would be a completely different story were I a single man with no children.

I totally resent everything about our government's tyranny on this matter, yet I only pay lip service to my cause and I don't take any sort of action that counts. If anyone wants to call me a coward or a sheep, I would definitely deserve it.

So yes, my employment practically caters to government tyranny, much to my chagrin, because it is totally dependent on the whims of the government.

Here you bring up a valuable point:

When the government threatens your family, your kids, your home; that's the day when people like you will take action.

Then it will be a no holds barred kind of fight. There is nothing to lose at that point, and everything to gain.

When war comes to your doorstep, you are forced into war.

The Parrot Killer

26-07-2021 18:30
(3314)
Xadoman wrote:
Into The Night wrote:

What would you do if the goverment makes the vaccination mandatory for everyone? Are you going to get the jab?

I've given occasional thought to this and I don't know what I'd do (not until it actually happens, anyway).

When these sorts of questions come up, I always get to thinking about the Bible story of Peter's denial of Jesus. Peter, before the time actually arose, was very adamant that he would die with Jesus and would never disown him, but when the time actually arose, Peter ended up disowning Jesus instead.

I am very adamant that I do not wish to receive the COVID jab. I could easily be just as adamant that I would never, under any circumstances, receive the COVID jab (even if the government forced it upon me). I, however, realize that I might turn into a "Peter" within such a moment if it were to actually occur.

Judging by the current spread of government forced vaccinations (and the subsequent massive protests against it) across other areas of the world, and by how the former USA differs from France, Italy, Britain, Greece (and etc), I suspect that this sort of thing will spread into the SOA (at least within leftist controlled counties) after it spreads into the OOA (Oligarchies of America).

It's going to be a tough decision for many people, especially people who have a household to provide for, but even a single person needs money coming in to pay the bills.

26-07-2021 18:33
(21586)
Xadoman wrote:
IbdaMann, those were 100 years old experiments that falsified the virus theory.

Also:

"CONTROL EXPERIMENT - PREPAREDNESS 2021"

*The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*

So, at the beginning of the preparation for the experiment in virology, virologists usually take a part of the body from the animal. That part of the body that is cut off is called tissue. During the experiment, the tissue is tormented with the aim of crushing the tissue into small pieces that should represent the alleged cells. Thus, the first part of torture is the formation of fragmented tissues that are "expertly" called Cell Cultures.

After the preparation for the experiment in virology, the beginning of the experiment follows. At the very beginning of the experiment, we will skip one important step, and that is the insertion of the alleged infectious material, e.g. from the throat of a man (throat swab). Why are we doing this? If the result of this experiment is an alleged "viral" damage, we will dispute the result because we did not insert any alleged "virus" (swab from human throat).

At the very beginning of the experiment, virologists poison the cell cultures and starve them. Due to one such anti-scientific procedure, "cells" in "cell cultures" are damaged and merge with each other. That's it! Interconnected cells are interpreted as the presence of a virus! An important point that I emphasize again is that during this experiment, no material from the allegedly "infected" person was inserted.

Conclusion: CPE or cytopathic effect is the fusion of "cells" caused by antibiotic poisoning and starvation by about 80%. CPE is not evidence of a crazy fantasy about the existence of an alleged dangerous alleged viral particle.

The CPE is the evidence for the claim:

1. Viruses do not exist!

2. Infectious viral material (from throat swab) does not exist!

As you can see, no infectious material needed!!!

Viruses are not a theory.
]
They are a thing. You cannot falsify a thing.

The Parrot Killer

26-07-2021 18:36
(21586)
Xadoman wrote:

What would you do if the goverment makes the vaccination mandatory for everyone?

Not possible. A revolt would occur.
Xadoman wrote:
Are you going to get the jab?

Irrelevant.

The Parrot Killer

26-07-2021 18:58
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

What would you do if the goverment makes the vaccination mandatory for everyone?

Not possible. A revolt would occur.

That's indeed what we're seeing in countries like France, Italy, Britain, and Greece... There are MASSIVE protests against COVID tyranny going on atm...
26-07-2021 19:28
(5196)
I'd don't see quitting my job over a vaccination. Don't really believe it will come to that. They've been bare minimal to comply with local mandates for business. They provide mask for free, for those who want/need them. We've always had hand sanitizer stations. They just keep them fill, most of the time now. They've always offered free annual flu shots on site, for those who want them. I can see them offering the covid shot, but not forcing them.

Joe, is going to total screw himself, and the democrat party... He want's to go door-to-door, and convince people, and do the shot, at their homes. He wants to reinstate mask mandates, to peer-pressure people into getting vaccinated. Piss off the people he promised 'normal', to get them to twist arms. He want's to ban menthol cigarettes, because tobacco companies targeted the brown and black (racist?). Women favor menthol too... A ban, is going to piss off a lot of addicted people. Think it's just more talk, no action, democrat crap...
26-07-2021 21:46
(21586)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I'd don't see quitting my job over a vaccination.

Some people already have. Some of them have successfully sued said business for violating the law, too.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Don't really believe it will come to that.

It already has.
HarveyH55 wrote:
They've been bare minimal to comply with local mandates for business.

Fascism is unconstitutional.
HarveyH55 wrote:
They provide mask for free, for those who want/need them.

Meh. They don't do anything against a virus. There is NO need for a mask for this purpose.
HarveyH55 wrote:
We've always had hand sanitizer stations.

Meh. The effect of these is largely symbolic, since hands get 'dirty' the moment you touch anything.
HarveyH55 wrote:
They just keep them fill, most of the time now.

Meh.
HarveyH55 wrote:
They've always offered free annual flu shots on site, for those who want them.

Fine.
HarveyH55 wrote:
I can see them offering the covid shot, but not forcing them.

Fine.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Joe, is going to total screw himself, and the democrat party... He want's to go door-to-door, and convince people, and do the shot, at their homes.

No. He wants to REQUIRE the vaccination.
HarveyH55 wrote:
He wants to reinstate mask mandates,

Unconstitutional.
HarveyH55 wrote:
to peer-pressure people into getting vaccinated.

Required vaccinations are not peer pressure. It is unconstitutional.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Piss off the people he promised 'normal', to get them to twist arms. He want's to ban menthol cigarettes, because tobacco companies targeted the brown and black (racist?). Women favor menthol too... A ban, is going to piss off a lot of addicted people. Think it's just more talk, no action, democrat crap...

Some is, some isn't. Don't underestimate a Democrat's ability to **** up your life.

The Parrot Killer

27-07-2021 02:59
(5196)
Informative article about mRNA vaccines, and how they work.

https://hackaday.com/2021/07/26/rna-therapeutics-and-fighting-diseases-by-working-with-the-immune-system/

SPIKING THOSE CELLS
Once an mRNA vaccine is injected into the body, the vast majority of the LNP-coated particles are absorbed by dendritic cells, which roam the extracellular space and can be regarded as the sentinels of the immune system. Within the dendritic cell the mRNA string is released, where it is ultimately processed by the ribosomes as any other mRNA string that originates from the cell's nucleus. This results in the production of e.g. the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, which the dendritic cell will then expose on its membrane to B and T cells.

Schematic working of an mRNA vaccine. (Credit: Jmarchn – CC BY-SA 3.0)
Important to note here is that these are not the exact same mRNA strings that would originate from the nucleus, as the cell's defensive systems monitor the intrusion of foreign RNA. This is circumvented through nucleoside-modified mRNA (modRNA), in which nucleosides are swapped for synthetic analogs. This does not affect the handling by the ribosomes. In the case of CureVac's SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine, the use of unmodified mRNA strings is likely the reason why in trials it showed very low efficacy that currently prevent it from being a viable vaccine.

Based on the data, especially from the Moderna and BioNTech-Pfizer SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines, we can deduce that the combination of the LNP coating and modRNA is what makes it as effective as it is. Another interesting recent finding by Jackson S. Turner et al. was that these mRNA vaccines also trigger B cells into forming germinal centers, which are effectively training grounds for B cells that promote a long-term memorization and thus immunity to a specific antigen.

ADDRESSING AUTOIMMUNE CONDITIONS
When it comes to disadvantages of an adaptive immune system, one can definitely point to autoimmune conditions. These involve T and B cells produced by the body which react to self-proteins, meaning the proteins that normally make up one's own body. Autoimmune conditions range from type 1 diabetes to lupus, each involving a specific type or types of self-proteins that are attacked by our own immune systems.

Normally, after T and B cells are formed in the bone marrow, their cell receptors are randomly arranged through V(D)J recombination to give them the widest possible range. Central tolerance — negative selection of T and B cells — exists to tests each of these new lymphocytes to see whether they self-react and thus are likely to be involved in autoimmunity. Any T or B lymphocyte which responds to the presented self-proteins are terminated via apoptosis (programmed cell death) or are reprogrammed to not self-react any longer.

Inducing tolerance with anti-inflammatory mRNA vaccine (credit: Christina Krienke et al.)
Although central tolerance, along with peripheral tolerance exist to prevent the possibility of autoimmune disorders while giving the best possible protection against new pathogens, there are many factors which can derail this, including a mutation in the autoimmune regulator gene (AIRE) and in the case of type 1 diabetes a mutation in the INS (insulin) gene.

It's a longer article, but it illustrates just how experimental these vaccines are, and how they've gotten lucky with them so far.
Page 1 of 11123>>>

Join the debate covid vaccine:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact