Remember me
▼ Content

covid vaccine

Page 8 of 11<<<678910>>>
23-09-2021 16:20
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14409)

Now the mandatory employee vaccination surveys are beginning, even in the private sector. The government is moving to legitimize the curtailing of government services, and of curtailing the rights of We the People, on the grounds of receiving government-ordered medical procedures (i.e. not being vaccinated in this case).

Biden has already issued an executive order requiring all Federal employees to get the jab or face administrative action.

It has started.
24-09-2021 21:28
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:

Being totally honest, the only data I will accept is the number of death certificates with "COVID-19" written on Line A of Section I. The government won't provide that information because there really aren't any. The number is very, very close to zero. Nobody who was otherwise young and healthy has died from COVID and there never was any pandemic crisis.

You can prove me mistaken by providing the aforementioned death certificate information. Actually, just find me just ten such death certificates of people who were otherwise young and healthy that I can verify on my own and I'll reevaluate my position.

Even the CDC admits close to 95% of corona virus deaths had comorbidities.

The way I look at it, is that it is like the last piece of straw to break the camel's back.

IBdaMann wrote:

You are simply stating that two different words are different words. The randomness of an event is not governed by the probability of any outcome. A random system is a random system.

You appear to be engaging in a logic fallacy. How about I ask you this...

Given that your free will is random, does that mean all the choices you make are random?

25-09-2021 04:15
(14409)

Spongy Iris wrote:Even the CDC admits close to 95% of corona virus deaths had comorbidities.

What do you believe this means ... in English?

100% of "coron virus deaths" were of something other than corona virus.

100% of "corona virus deaths" are absolute fraud on the part of the government.

COVID is a scam purely to generate fear so the government can manipulate We the People more easily into signing away our liberties and into ceding power to the government.

There were no COVID deaths. There are no death certificates with COVID-19 on line A of Section I. There never was any pandemic crisis.

Earloop facemasks are great for protecting construction workers against dust and paint inhalation but are powerless against COVID-19; the virus is orders of magnitude smaller than the relative gaping chasms presented by the holes in the facemask. The purpose of the facemask is to serve as an outward sign of thumbscrew control by the government over the people and as public displays of legitimacy of government's total ability to violate Constitutional rights in favor of maintaining a fully tyrannical social order.

Spongy Iris wrote:The way I look at it, is that it is like the last piece of straw to break the camel's back.

What do you believe you mean by this? How did the flu somehow accomplish this every year prior?

Spongy Iris wrote:You appear to be engaging in a logic fallacy.

Please ... bring it on. I'll save you time, however, and clue you in that you are the one who is creating contradictions by not understanding the meanings of the words you are using ... but carry on.

Spongy Iris wrote: How about I ask you this...

Given that your free will is random, does that mean all the choices you make are random?

Choices are arbitrary, not random. I explained this to you previously.

25-09-2021 08:16
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:

Now the mandatory employee vaccination surveys are beginning, even in the private sector. The government is moving to legitimize the curtailing of government services, and of curtailing the rights of We the People, on the grounds of receiving government-ordered medical procedures (i.e. not being vaccinated in this case).

Biden has already issued an executive order requiring all Federal employees to get the jab or face administrative action.

It has started.

We had our Open Enrollment meeting at work yesterday. Insurance went up $10 a month... We were assured there would be no vaccine mandates. But, they also explain that the government was going to apply pressure, and they didn't know how that would go. They asked people who get the vaccine, to stop by H.R., and show their card. Their explanation of why, was kind of weak though. Guessing they really want to know where the company stands, if it comes don to a mandate, or losing any government funding. Not sure if we get any, worth worrying about. But, there are taxes, fines, and other ways to hurt. Our governor assures us there will be no vaccine mandate in Florida. I do think Biden was just throwing out an idle threat, and will drop it soon. When people get vaccinated voluntarily, the negative outcome is mostly on them, for the choice they made. Biden's mandate, puts the blame, squarely on him, and the government. Democrats avoid responsibility. Anything that goes wrong, or the vaccine fails (most likely), the government is responsible to make things right, financially. The CDC pretty much acknowledges that the vaccines aren't going to miraculously end the pandemic. The acknowledge there have been serious injuries and deaths directly related to the vaccines. The risk is high enough, not to mandate. There are a little reluctant to push giving a third, booster shot. The recovery rate is extremely high, which doesn't require mass vaccination. Just a good idea for those with weak immune systems.
25-09-2021 21:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Being totally honest, the only data I will accept is the number of death certificates with "COVID-19" written on Line A of Section I. The government won't provide that information because there really aren't any. The number is very, very close to zero. Nobody who was otherwise young and healthy has died from COVID and there never was any pandemic crisis.

You can prove me mistaken by providing the aforementioned death certificate information. Actually, just find me just ten such death certificates of people who were otherwise young and healthy that I can verify on my own and I'll reevaluate my position.

Even the CDC admits close to 95% of corona virus deaths had comorbidities.

Covid19 does not kill. There are NO 'comorbidities'. Everything from cancer, pneumonia, heart disease, falling off a ladder, are being listed as 'covid deaths'.

NONE of the covid/SARS series of viruses kill.

Spongy Iris wrote:
The way I look at it, is that it is like the last piece of straw to break the camel's back.

The back is broken.
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You are simply stating that two different words are different words. The randomness of an event is not governed by the probability of any outcome. A random system is a random system.

You appear to be engaging in a logic fallacy.

Fallacy fallacy. There is no fallacy here.
Spongy Iris wrote:
How about I ask you this...

Why is it given that your free will is random???

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-09-2021 21:51
(21597)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

It has started.

We had our Open Enrollment meeting at work yesterday. Insurance went up $10 a month... We were assured there would be no vaccine mandates. But, they also explain that the government was going to apply pressure, and they didn't know how that would go. They asked people who get the vaccine, to stop by H.R., and show their card. Their explanation of why, was kind of weak though. Guessing they really want to know where the company stands, if it comes don to a mandate, or losing any government funding. Not sure if we get any, worth worrying about. But, there are taxes, fines, and other ways to hurt. Our governor assures us there will be no vaccine mandate in Florida. I do think Biden was just throwing out an idle threat, and will drop it soon. When people get vaccinated voluntarily, the negative outcome is mostly on them, for the choice they made. Biden's mandate, puts the blame, squarely on him, and the government. Democrats avoid responsibility. Anything that goes wrong, or the vaccine fails (most likely), the government is responsible to make things right, financially. The CDC pretty much acknowledges that the vaccines aren't going to miraculously end the pandemic. The acknowledge there have been serious injuries and deaths directly related to the vaccines. The risk is high enough, not to mandate. There are a little reluctant to push giving a third, booster shot. The recovery rate is extremely high, which doesn't require mass vaccination. Just a good idea for those with weak immune systems.

Who is John Galt?

Just look at what liberals have done to the SOTC.

The 'high tech' center of the world can't even keep their lights on!

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 25-09-2021 21:53
26-09-2021 21:50
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

It has started.

Here's someone you'd like Harvey. All he ever did was attack me like you do. You say the same things. But that's when you're online. And like him, in real life, he's pathetic.
https://www.ksla.com/story/37863650/an-arklatex-man-endures-a-series-of-unfortunate-events/
26-09-2021 23:45
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually dude, you're just totally wrong, It is not at all random who gets sick and dies from corona virus. It is totally determined by reasons.

And, yes, the data, which is collected in the form of deaths with corona virus, shows a greater % of people get sick with corona virus and die if they live in a more densely populated area. A reason. Not random.

This is not a new phenomenon, as you pointed out, but the information pointing this phenomenon out is being collected and published for everybody to read, unlike before. This should help people make better decisions about their health.

The over arching error you seem to always make is to dismiss information because it can't be perfectly collected, or at least collected to your arbitrary standards.

27-09-2021 00:26
(5197)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually dude, you're just totally wrong, It is not at all random who gets sick and dies from corona virus. It is totally determined by reasons.

And, yes, the data, which is collected in the form of deaths with corona virus, shows a greater % of people get sick with corona virus and die if they live in a more densely populated area. A reason. Not random.

This is not a new phenomenon, as you pointed out, but the information pointing this phenomenon out is being collected and published for everybody to read, unlike before. This should help people make better decisions about their health.

The over arching error you seem to always make is to dismiss information because it can't be perfectly collected, or at least collected to your arbitrary standards.

In densely populated areas, you also find a lot of high-stress, office jobs, with people not in great health, or much into physical activity. These factors are also the cause of the chronic health conditions, that people struggle with, when they get infected with covid. Densely populated areas also have a much higher cost of living. People tend to live beyond their means, and carry a lot of debt. Adding to the stressful office job, that barely pays enough to cover the bills. High population density also usually means a high crime rate too. Stress is a big contributor to poor health. To relieve some of that daily stress, these people also tend to turn to drugs and corn whiskey. Not a real healthy hobby for most, specially those already experiencing health issues.
27-09-2021 00:54
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

What's interesting is that California and Florida have similar rates of infection/death while Wisconsin isn't even close to them. This shows where denser populations increase the mortality rates as well as the rate of infection.
I wonder what people are actually doing in those 2 states if anything as a preventive measure. Where I live, most people I see in the store are voluntarily wearing masks.
27-09-2021 01:24
(14409)

Spongy Iris wrote:Actually dude, you're just totally wrong,

What we're going to find is that you are he who is confusingly jumbling the wrong words.

Spongy Iris wrote: It is not at all random who gets sick and dies from corona virus.

Your statement makes no sense whatsoever until you show:

1. That someone has, in fact died from COVID-19.
2. That the death resulted from an arbitrary decision instead of a random event.

You can easily show (1) by producing a death certificate with "COVID-19" written on line A of section I.

You can show (2) by briefly explaining who made the decision for said person to die from COVID-19 and how he made it happen.

Of course, you aren't going to be able to show either of these and yet both are required for your statement to be accepted as true.

Ergo, your statement is as stupid as it appears on its face.

Spongy Iris wrote:It is totally determined by reasons.

Just when I thought you wouldn't be able to make a statement more stupid than the previous one I just addressed, you rise to the occasion and make a believer out of me.

Spongy Iris wrote:And, yes, the data, which is collected in the form of deaths with corona virus, shows ...

No, you have never produced a single death certificate with "COVID-19" written on line A of Section I.

Get on it.

Spongy Iris wrote: This is not a new phenomenon,

No, it is not. People have been demonstrating your level of innumeracy for as long as humans have existed.

That word was coined by John Allen Paulos in the titling of his book by that name.

You would do yourself an incomparable favor by reading it.

Spongy Iris wrote: ... as you pointed out, but the information pointing this phenomenon out is being collected and published for everybody to read, unlike before.

Nobody is publishing death certificates. Nobody. You gullibly embrace whatever manipulative party line you are ordered to believe without question.

Not so with me. Show me the death certificates with "COVID-19" on line A of Section 1. Otherwise, you're just explaining how you allow yourself to be manipulated into a state of confusion.

Spongy Iris wrote: This should help people make better decisions about their health.

Decisions based on science denial will be bad decisions, guaranteed.

Spongy Iris wrote:The over arching error you seem to always make is to dismiss information because it can't be perfectly collected, ...

The overarching error you seem to always make is to accept all information you are told to accept because you know no other way. You don't have the cognitive capacity to discern validity from total boolsch't, and you don't have the strength of character to call your manipulators on their boolsch't even if you were informed that you were being deliberately deceived.

You are the one with the problem, not I. Nobody is fooling me. Many are fooling you.

Spongy Iris wrote: ... or at least collected to your arbitrary standards.

This is a stupid statement. All people accept information per their own arbitrary standards. There is no international information standard by which all are required to adhere in the acceptance of information.

Stupid.

Just focus on finding death certificates with "COVID-19" on line A of Section I. Let me know when you've found something so I can independently verify it.

27-09-2021 03:14
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
This document was added or updated on 25/03/2020.

Guidance for Certifying Deaths due to COVID-19

This guide published by the Australian Bureau of Statistics is intended to provide some immediate guidance on how the new coronavirus disease strain, i.e. COVID-19, should be recorded on the Medical Certificate of Cause of Death. Examples are included in section 5 of this document.

1. Recording covid-19 on the death certificate
The new coronavirus strain (COVID-19) should be recorded on the medical cause of death certificate for ALL decedents where the disease caused, or is assumed to have caused, or contributed to death.
2. Terminology

The use of World Health Organization terminology COVID-19 or Coronavirus Disease 2019 should be certified on the death certificate. Terminology such as SARS-CoV-2 can be used but it must be clear that it is the 2019 strain of disease. WHO terminology is preferred.

The term "coronavirus" should not be used in place of COVID-19 or Coronavirus Disease 2019. This will introduce uncertainty for coding cause of death which may lead to under reporting in national statistics.
3. Chain of events

Due to the public health importance of COVID-19, the immediate recommendation is to record COVID-19 in Part I of the Medical Certificate of Cause of Death.

Specification of the causal pathway leading to death in Part I of the certificate is important and all conditions and symptoms should be included. For example, in cases when COVID-19 causes pneumonia and fatal respiratory distress, both pneumonia and respiratory distress should be included along with COVID-19 in Part I alongside the duration of each disease and symptom. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.

4. Co-morbidities

Existing conditions, especially those which are chronic in nature, that may have also contributed to death should be certified in Part II of the Medical Certificate of Cause of Death. Chronic conditions may include but are not limited to: coronary artery disease, COPD, diabetes, cancer or disabilities.

5. Example medical certificate of cause of death cases

5.1 Example of train of events in part I of medical certificate of cause of death
Medical Data: Part 1 and 2
Disease or condition leading directly to death.
Antecedent Causes that gave rise to the above cause, stating the underlying cause on the lowest line.

1 Cause of Death Interval between onset and Death
A Acute respiratory distress syndrome
2 days
B Pneumonia
10 days
C COVID-19
10 days
D

Other significant conditions contributing to death but not related to the diseases or conditions causing it. 2

5.2 Example of chronic conditions in part II of medical certificate of cause of death

Antecedent Causes that gave rise to the above cause, stating the underlying cause on the lowest line.

2 days
B Pneumonia
10 days
C COVID-19
10 days
D

Other significant conditions contributing to death but not related to the diseases or conditions causing it. 2 Coronary artery disease, Type 2 Diabetes, COPD

5.3 Example of other specified immunocompromised conditions in part II of medical certificate of cause of death

2 days
B Pneumonia
10 days
C COVID-19
10 days
D

Other significant conditions contributing to death but not related to the diseases or conditions causing it. 2 Diffuse large B cell lymphoma, Immunosuppressant therapy

5.4 Example of disability in part II of medical certificate of cause of death

2 days
B Pneumonia
10 days
C COVID-19
10 days
D

Other significant conditions contributing to death but not related to the diseases or conditions causing it. 2 Cerebral palsy

6. Coding of deaths due to covid-19

The Australian Bureau of Statistics assign codes from the International Classification of Disease 10th Revision to all conditions listed on the Medical Certificate of Cause of Death. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the WHO has issued emergency code U07.1 COVID-19 to be assigned to all mentions of COVID-19 on the death certificate.
Due to the public health importance of COVID-19, the WHO have directed that the new coronavirus strain be recorded as the underlying cause of death, ie, the disease or condition that initiated the train of morbid events, when it is recorded as having caused or contributed to death.

Following the guidelines above will assist in the accurate coding of these deaths and the production of robust national mortality statistics.

New ABS website

The ABS will be launching a new website in 2020. You will soon be able to see how this release will appear on the new website by exploring our Beta site. Regular users of this information are encouraged to explore the Beta site and consider if this will affect the way you access and consume ABS data and information. If you would like more information on the new ABS website, or want to discuss how the transition to the new site might impact you, please email newABSwebsite@abs.gov.au.
27-09-2021 03:16
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
News
Variants
Treatments
Statistics
New cases and deaths
From Wikipedia · Last updated: 15 hours ago
Deaths
Australia
All regions
All time
21 Sept 2021
Deaths: 11
7-day avg: 11
Deaths7-day average
Each day shows deaths reported since the previous day·About this data
Cases
From Wikipedia and
others

· Last updated: 15 hours ago
Total
Australia
Cases
Deaths
Location Cases Deaths
New South Wales
Victoria
Queensland
Western Australia
South Australia
'+' shows new cases reported yesterday·About this data
27-09-2021 04:51
(14409)

duncan61 wrote:
This document was added or updated on 25/03/2020.
Guidance for Certifying Deaths due to COVID-19
This guide published by the Australian Bureau of Statistics is intended to provide some immediate guidance on how the new coronavirus disease strain,

This is precisely the first part of the scam, i.e

Step 1. get medical examiners to "determine" that COVID was the cause of death in as many deaths as possible ...

Step 2. ... by getting medical examiners to simply "determine" that COVID was a cause of death in as many cases as possible, no matter how the imagination must be stretched ...

Step 3. ... by totally redefining "a cause of death" as essentially any condition existing at the time, whether or not it is even related to the death ...

Step 4. ... by instructing medical examiners to simply presume the existence of COVID, no verification is needed, the presumption is sufficient, and the medical examiner's district will receive additional funding for each such presumption on the part of the medical examiner ...

Step 4. ... so the medical examiner's boss gives the medical examiners strict instructions to just presume COVID-19 and to just stamp COVID-19 on all the fuuuking death certificates or else their asses are FIRED.

This results in vast numbers of deaths that are "determined" to have COVID as a cause ... which translates into COVID being referred to as "the cause of death" and which gets COVID-19 fraudulently hardcoded onto line C or D of Section I so that it will appear on the death certificate as a cause of death ... and the medical examiner's district is rewarded with additional funding.

The purpose of a death certificate is to log the cause of death, and there should be only one. Section II of the death certificate is where the medical examiner is supposed to write a book on all the contributing factors. The WHO and the CDC have bastardized this process and now death certificates are simply used by tyrannical governments to manipulate the people.

27-09-2021 04:58
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Nothing personal Duncan but some people in here are morbid. No one has shown how the number of deaths previous to the novel coronavirus has changed. If there is a significant increase in deaths per capita, then what in the public domain has changed? Just a very basic observation which can be compared to seasonal variances.
And does density in population in a given region/state influence such rates? Or do modifying conditions influence such rates? That's really all that needs to be known.
ie., living in Wisconsin, people might stay indoors more which would decrease close contact between people in a given population. It's cooler there than in warmer states like Florida and California that have beaches which people enjoy visiting.
27-09-2021 19:22
(21597)
James___ wrote:
Nothing personal Duncan but some people in here are morbid. No one has shown how the number of deaths previous to the novel coronavirus has changed.

It hasn't changed.
James___ wrote:
If there is a significant increase in deaths per capita, then what in the public domain has changed? Just a very basic observation which can be compared to seasonal variances.

It hasn't changed.

Nowhere has the overall death rate from all causes changed significantly anywhere that could possibly correlate to the covid19 induce panic hoax.

Covid19 does not kill.

The Parrot Killer

28-09-2021 02:01
(5197)
I don't believe the WHO, or CDC are trying to scam anyone. It's the media, and politicians mis-using, and misrepresenting. They are just gathering all data available, which will be sorted out, and studied further. Isn't usually better to have too much information, than to not gather enough? Not everything seems relevant, or important now, but could be useful at a later date, maybe not until the next pandemic... The guidelines are suggestions, how the government wish to interpret, and implement them, are of no concern. They should correct and clarify, when the media and government are exploiting their work, for political purposes. Sure, waste of time, resources, a distraction from serious work, and never-ending. Of course, those that exploit, are also those they need for funding, and getting their messaging out, so they can't really say much to correct them.

The focus has always been on the thousands of more serious outcomes. The hospitalizations and deaths are really important to watch, since they are using a resource, and have the greatest impact. But, there are millions of people getting infected, and recovering on their own. An extremely high recovery rate, which shouldn't be ignored.
28-09-2021 18:34
(21597)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I don't believe the WHO, or CDC are trying to scam anyone. It's the media, and politicians mis-using, and misrepresenting. They are just gathering all data available, which will be sorted out, and studied further. Isn't usually better to have too much information, than to not gather enough? Not everything seems relevant, or important now, but could be useful at a later date, maybe not until the next pandemic... The guidelines are suggestions, how the government wish to interpret, and implement them, are of no concern. They should correct and clarify, when the media and government are exploiting their work, for political purposes. Sure, waste of time, resources, a distraction from serious work, and never-ending. Of course, those that exploit, are also those they need for funding, and getting their messaging out, so they can't really say much to correct them.

The focus has always been on the thousands of more serious outcomes. The hospitalizations and deaths are really important to watch, since they are using a resource, and have the greatest impact. But, there are millions of people getting infected, and recovering on their own. An extremely high recovery rate, which shouldn't be ignored.

Neither the WHO or the CDC is gathering any valid data. Data does not need to be 'studied'.

Both the WHO and the CDC are government agencies with an agenda.

One statistic that IS being ignored is the overall death rate, which has not significantly increased since covid19 arrived, and neither has the number of bodies retrieved by funeral homes.

So where are all the extra deaths we keep hearing about??

Far from 'plugging up' in the hospitals, there really is plenty of beds available. Nurses are quitting everywhere because they refuse mandatory vaccinations and mandatory masks. Frankly I really don't blame them. Covid19 does not kill. The government is lying to you.

Who is John Galt?

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 28-09-2021 18:38
15-10-2021 04:00
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
One player in the NBA has seen a side of the pandemic that few have seen. He's lost 6 family members to it as well as having had a rough time with it himself. He's also an NBA star.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/minnesota-timberwolves-karl-anthony-towns-fine-with-kyrie-irvings-covid19-coronavirus-vaccine-choice-not-any-excuses-brooklyn-nets-220500772.html
15-10-2021 04:59
(14409)

James___ wrote:One player in the NBA has seen a side of the pandemic that few have seen. He's lost 6 family members to it as well as having had a rough time with it himself. He's also an NBA star.

I'm not buying it.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-10-2021 16:41
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

James___ wrote:One player in the NBA has seen a side of the pandemic that few have seen. He's lost 6 family members to it as well as having had a rough time with it himself. He's also an NBA star.

I'm not buying it.

Neither am I.
15-10-2021 19:15
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I'm not buying it.

Neither am I.

And I thought Christians were supposed to be compassionate.
15-10-2021 22:29
(21597)
James___ wrote:
One player in the NBA has seen a side of the pandemic that few have seen. He's lost 6 family members to it as well as having had a rough time with it himself. He's also an NBA star.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/minnesota-timberwolves-karl-anthony-towns-fine-with-kyrie-irvings-covid19-coronavirus-vaccine-choice-not-any-excuses-brooklyn-nets-220500772.html

Fake News.

The Parrot Killer

15-10-2021 22:30
(21597)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I'm not buying it.

Neither am I.

Believing in Fake News is not compassion.

The Parrot Killer

15-10-2021 23:42
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I'm not buying it.

Neither am I.

In church they said that the US is the Biblical land of milk and honey just waiting for it to be blessed by God's own children. I think that's funny because when I watch the movie https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Education_of_Little_Tree_(film) I can relate to it because people like you have tried to convert me into being a "true" believer in capitalism. It hasn't worked yet but please do keep trying.
15-10-2021 23:51
(14409)

James___ wrote: And I thought Christians were supposed to be compassionate.

You're thinking of Marxists.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
16-10-2021 16:00
(21597)
IBdaMann wrote:

James___ wrote: And I thought Christians were supposed to be compassionate.

You're thinking of Marxists.

Nicely said.

The Parrot Killer

16-10-2021 16:04
(21597)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I'm not buying it.

Neither am I.

In church they said that the US is the Biblical land of milk and honey just waiting for it to be blessed by God's own children. I think that's funny because when I watch the movie https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Education_of_Little_Tree_(film) I can relate to it because people like you have tried to convert me into being a "true" believer in capitalism. It hasn't worked yet but please do keep trying.

Capitalism has worked. It built the city around you. It provided you with the wood for your perpetual motion machine project. It built the bus or train you ride. It all came from nothing but some raw materials and people innovating and creating all of these things out the wilderness.

You just don't appreciate any of it.

The Parrot Killer

16-10-2021 17:59
(5197)
Capitalism works quite well. It's the control-freak, socialist democrats that keep screwing it up. Both can't exist in the same economy. And socialism doesn't work. But socialists, are control-freaks, and blame their failures on capitalism. Using that to justify applying control-freak tactics, and squeeze every dime out of the economy, without actually putting anything back in. All the rules, regulations, taxes, fees, fines, permits. Anything they can think of to control the flow of money, screw up capitalism, and force everybody else to accept their socialist fate.
16-10-2021 21:48
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Check out this statistics:

https://www.stat.ee/en/find-statistics/covid-19-impact-estonia/short-term-death-statistics

They started to jab people in the end of 2020. As you can see from the graph( those are overall deaths) that people started to die excessively compared to previous years also at the end of 2020 and this trend has continued also in 2021. Just take a look for example at week 25, 26, 27 - in the middle of the summer there were some pretty bad pikes compared to previous years.
As you can see the situation is pretty bad but mainstream media screams that vaccines do a very good job at protecting people and everybody should get a jab as soon as possible. How come it is possible that after vaccinating almost 70% of people, mandating masks, social distance, hand sanitizers , closing schools etc etc the number of people dying actually increases quite a bit? After all this trouble we see that people started to die more not less.
17-10-2021 00:24
(21597)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Capitalism works quite well. It's the control-freak, socialist democrats that keep screwing it up. Both can't exist in the same economy. And socialism doesn't work. But socialists, are control-freaks, and blame their failures on capitalism. Using that to justify applying control-freak tactics, and squeeze every dime out of the economy, without actually putting anything back in. All the rules, regulations, taxes, fees, fines, permits. Anything they can think of to control the flow of money, screw up capitalism, and force everybody else to accept their socialist fate.

Both can and do exist in every nation. They are different forms of economy.

You describe the theft inherent in socialism very well.

The Parrot Killer

17-10-2021 00:25
(21597)
Xadoman wrote:
Check out this statistics:

https://www.stat.ee/en/find-statistics/covid-19-impact-estonia/short-term-death-statistics

They started to jab people in the end of 2020. As you can see from the graph( those are overall deaths) that people started to die excessively compared to previous years also at the end of 2020 and this trend has continued also in 2021. Just take a look for example at week 25, 26, 27 - in the middle of the summer there were some pretty bad pikes compared to previous years.
As you can see the situation is pretty bad but mainstream media screams that vaccines do a very good job at protecting people and everybody should get a jab as soon as possible. How come it is possible that after vaccinating almost 70% of people, mandating masks, social distance, hand sanitizers , closing schools etc etc the number of people dying actually increases quite a bit? After all this trouble we see that people started to die more not less.

These statistics are rather meaningless. Covid19 does not kill. The random numbers you mention, however, haven't changed much.

The Parrot Killer

17-10-2021 07:26
(5197)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Sure, they both exist. But, socialism always strives to be the one and only. It's a battle to dominate.
17-10-2021 20:57
(21597)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Sure, they both exist. But, socialism always strives to be the one and only. It's a battle to dominate.

Both try to dominate. You want capitalism to dominate, right? So do I.

You are confusing socialism with the means necessary to implement it. Since socialism is theft, oppressive government models are necessary to implement it. People don't want their wealth stolen. That is why you see fascism, communism, and slavery. That is what they are for...to steal the wealth of others by force.

Slavery is stealing the wages of another and forcing them to work anyway.

Fascism is government manipulation of markets. Government decides what you are allowed to sell, where you are allowed to sell it, whether you are allowed to sell at all, who you must buy from, the prices you use to buy and sell, who you must hire, who you must fire, etc.

Fascism in The Oligarchy takes the form of manipulating energy markets, food markets, plumbing markets, housing markets, medical markets, automotive markets, money markets, etc. They tell you what toilet you can buy, what kind of energy you can and cannot use, what car you buy, the price of milk or beef, who qualifies for a loan and the price, price controls on anything, what vaccine you must buy, masks that you must buy, what light bulb you are allowed to use, require you to buy charging stations to build a parking lot, what gun you can own, and on...and on...and on. All of it is fascism.

Communism is government ownership of markets and forced 'charity'.

Communism in The Oligarchy takes the form of the welfare system, the social security system, the school system, emergency medical treatment, medical insurance, farm welfare programs, etc.

NONE of it produces anything. ALL of it is theft. NONE of it is authorized by the Constitution of the United States.

So you see oligarchies and dictatorships to implement socialism. As people resist, they get more brutal in their enforcement. There is only one eventual outcome of this, violent revolution. Sooner or later, it will happen. Dictators and oligarchies get overthrown by force or these governments simply run out of places to steal from and collapse on their own.

Socialism cannot exist without capitalism. Someone must create the wealth for it to be stolen. As socialism begins to dominate, of course, all the misery it causes comes with it.

Today, we have a situation much like the later stages of the fiction story Atlas Shrugged. General strikes are popping out everywhere. The competent are being fired and the incompetent are keeping their jobs. Systems are failing as a result. Ports on the West Coast, for example, are barely running due to government interference. Ships are stacked up for miles and miles waiting for their turn at port...and it's getting worse. On the other end, of course, are shortages. Trucks and trains have little to pick up and transport. Soon in the SOTC, trucks and trains will effectively be outlawed. That will effectively close the ports of Los Angeles and San Francisco completely.

Will they actually go so far as to be this stupid? Indications from the SOTC is that they are.

You see why they want to ban guns?

The Parrot Killer

19-10-2021 16:53
(14409)
Per Biden's executive order, ability to contract with the government is now dependent upon being fully vaccinated. It doesn't matter if one won't even be in contact with any people, being unvaccinated is "unclean" and "unholy" and is displeasing to Godvernment. There will be no aiding and abetting ... or even bargaining with terrorists who put the public at risk.

November 22 is the date. Proof of vaccination must be filed or Godvernment files for divorce.

The thumbscrews on our liberties just took another half-turn.
19-10-2021 18:54
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
Per Biden's executive order, ability to contract with the government is now dependent upon being fully vaccinated. It doesn't matter if one won't even be in contact with any people, being unvaccinated is "unclean" and "unholy" and is displeasing to Godvernment. There will be no aiding and abetting ... or even bargaining with terrorists who put the public at risk.

November 22 is the date. Proof of vaccination must be filed or Godvernment files for divorce.

Many vaccines have been proven to be very effective. To argue that preventing disease is taking away one's civil liberties isn't doing so. And if you consider that if other countries will only allow vaccinated people to travel there, then you'd be denying yourself the right to travel freely. Of course, myself I've only been to half a dozen countries or more.
https://www.afar.com/magazine/travelers-with-covid-vaccines-can-visit-these-countries
19-10-2021 18:57
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:

Wonder if Biden has the power to attach his vaccine agenda to tax refunds? I remember that ObamaCare was attached, and those without insurance got to pay for it anyway at tax time. Certainly, he has the power to give a tax credit, or a tax penalty, based on compliance. Doing both, would be a great motivator, since people want to pay the least tax, and get the larges return. Specially, if they had been planning on what they were going to pay, or depending on how much they got back. A thousand dollars either way, would make a huge difference to many. Getting jabbed for 'free', would be less stressful, and it's basically 'safe', right?
19-10-2021 19:29
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

Indeed they did, and what's down the line is even more troublesome.

The installed Biden Regime keeps making threats that private businesses with 100+ employees must require COVID vaccination. A number of those businesses have already voluntarily gone ahead with the requirement even though no OSHA rule has been written and filed into the federal register as of yet (which is what is holding back the flood of lawsuits which are going to be filed against this unconstitutional mandate if/when it "hits the books").

If the Biden Regime can get away with doing that (or at least have enough lefty companies require it anyway even though no OSHA rule has been written and filed), it should be quite obvious to any free thinking mind what the next major step is going to be with regard to this. That step is going to be a requirement that ALL CUSTOMERS OF THOSE BUSINESSES must be "fully vaccinated". IOW, you won't be able to shop at any sort of Walmart, or patron any sort of larger company, unless you are "fully vaccinated". Another possible additional step is the Godvernment reducing the arbitrarily chosen employee number from '100+ employees' down to '50+' employees, and etc., and applying the same standard to any customers of those businesses.

--- We are also seeing the "vaccine passport" system being tested out in Australia. Once all of the major bugs get worked out there, that system will definitely be coming over here in short order. Of course, it will begin in a localized manner in large cities such as NYC and LA, but it will spread over time if not stopped at the outset.

This is full blown tyranny, and we cannot comply our way out of it.
19-10-2021 19:36
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Wonder if Biden has the power to attach his vaccine agenda to tax refunds? I remember that ObamaCare was attached, and those without insurance got to pay for it anyway at tax time. Certainly, he has the power to give a tax credit, or a tax penalty, based on compliance. Doing both, would be a great motivator, since people want to pay the least tax, and get the larges return. Specially, if they had been planning on what they were going to pay, or depending on how much they got back. A thousand dollars either way, would make a huge difference to many. Getting jabbed for 'free', would be less stressful, and it's basically 'safe', right?

Believe me, it's already crossed my mind that the Godvernment might very well put their fingers into people's social security, medicare/medicaid, retirement funds, insurance policies, etc. etc. and make declarations that unvaccinated heathens cannot have any of those things.

I've already been considering social security to be a tax (IOW, I won't see a penny from it), but now since I refuse to get jabbed, I REALLY don't expect to see anything from it.

A tyrannical government knows no bounds, and cannot be complied away from existence.
19-10-2021 19:56
(21597)
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Many vaccines have been proven to be very effective.

And many haven't. Some have even been shown to be very dangerous.
James___ wrote:
To argue that preventing disease is taking away one's civil liberties isn't doing so.

Mandating any medical procedure, including vaccines IS.
James___ wrote:
And if you consider that if other countries will only allow vaccinated people to travel there, then you'd be denying yourself the right to travel freely.

Irrelevant. You don't have the ability to freely travel anyway. There's this thing called visas, restrictions of travel to enemy nations, going to someplace that's basically a warzone, etc.
James___ wrote:
Of course, myself I've only been to half a dozen countries or more.

So?

The Parrot Killer

Page 8 of 11<<<678910>>>

Join the debate covid vaccine:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact