Remember me
▼ Content

covid vaccine

Page 4 of 11<<<23456>>>
06-08-2021 01:30
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
Covid isn't any worse then seasonal cold or flu. 98% fully recover. Majority, don't require any medical assistance. The fear monger of the past 17 months, has focused on the impact on the medically-messed-up, most have been F.B.R., for years. Respiratory infections do some damage to the population every year, pretty much forever. We mostly ignore it, since it's no big deal for most. Grandma has a close call, or two pretty much every year. Worse, if we place her in a New York nursing home... The only thing that really changed, is the focus, and perception. I do believe there is a new cold virus, to the human species, and it's been spreading fast, because there weren't any with immunity. Hard tell with the hype and politics, but we should see a decline in new cases soon, early next year. It's mid-term election year, so anybody's guess,how they play the pandemic. Think it'll be to dangle hope, that the end is just around the corner. Outbreaks, won't be hyped as deadly new variants. Those up for re-election, will want to show success in getting a handle on this pandemic.
06-08-2021 01:52
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Covid isn't any worse then seasonal cold or flu. 98% fully recover. Majority, don't require any medical assistance. The fear monger of the past 17 months, has focused on the impact on the medically-messed-up, most have been F.B.R., for years. Respiratory infections do some damage to the population every year, pretty much forever. We mostly ignore it, since it's no big deal for most. Grandma has a close call, or two pretty much every year. Worse, if we place her in a New York nursing home... The only thing that really changed, is the focus, and perception. I do believe there is a new cold virus, to the human species, and it's been spreading fast, because there weren't any with immunity. Hard tell with the hype and politics, but we should see a decline in new cases soon, early next year. It's mid-term election year, so anybody's guess,how they play the pandemic. Think it'll be to dangle hope, that the end is just around the corner. Outbreaks, won't be hyped as deadly new variants. Those up for re-election, will want to show success in getting a handle on this pandemic.

You know this isn't true Harvey. It is as has been said, how many deaths are acceptable?
06-08-2021 02:11
(5193)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

You know this isn't true Harvey. It is as has been said, how many deaths are acceptable?

America typically has 2.2 - 2.4 million deaths each year. A lot of them are natural causes, with respiratory infections contributing. Not really that much different. Been near impossible to search online, and find total of deaths, all causes, since the pandemic started. The search results are focused entirely on covid. Simple request, and usually I can figure out a clever way to cut through the marketing, and hype.

Death, is usually guaranteed, for every living thing on the planet. Some just take longer than others. Some never even get much of a chance to actually live (abortion). If you live in a New York nursing home, it comes a little quicker, if there is a bed shortage... Cuomo killed 35,000+ grandmas, for bed-space, and it's not investigation worthy. More babies are still aborted each year, than died from covid complications (medical mistakes) total. You accept mass-murdering babies. Euthanizing the medical-mess elderly. Why are are you even trying to sell the acceptable death crap.
06-08-2021 02:45
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
OMG Harvey, you're awesome. You live around Orlando and work at Amazon.com. Since you're not fat, you're probably a picker. You are right. Most people can't walk 10 to 12 miles a day while picking 2,000 items off of a shelf and placing them in a tote.
When I asked how many deaths are acceptable, this is the focus of that debate. Stopping Republicans from making money, your family could die and they wouldn't care. Where do we draw the line?
Harvey, I am not a Republican like you nor am I a Democrat. You have shown what that means and I am not a part of that.
Edited on 06-08-2021 02:49
06-08-2021 04:02
(5193)
I've never worked for Amazon, but I do work in a grocery distribution warehouse. We were in business a long time before amazon, or even Al Gore inventing the internet. We are about 3 years shy, of celebration 130 years in business...
06-08-2021 04:23
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I've never worked for Amazon, but I do work in a grocery distribution warehouse. We were in business a long time before amazon, or even Al Gore inventing the internet. We are about 3 years shy, of celebration 130 years in business...

OMG, you work for Safeway. My top 2 favorite stores are them and Albertson's. Publix is #3. After that, I don't really care. Albertson's is Safeway. So 1 and 2 are the same.
06-08-2021 07:15
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1639)
James___ wrote:
Reuters did a story about such claims and the Sars-Cov-2 virus has been isolated and its genome mapped. When looking for the guy who won, no reputable media in Canada reported on that story.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-covid-rna/fact-check-sars-cov-2-has-been-isolated-and-its-complete-genome-has-been-sequenced-idUSL1N2LS27P

I think they would have needed to map the genome, otherwise how did they create the messenger RNA for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines?

06-08-2021 09:44
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
In Japan aproximately 100 thousand people die each and every year from pneumonia. A disease caused by bacters, viruses, fungus etc. Covid has killed 16000 in Japan in 2 years which makes 7500 per year. Pneumonia kills 13 times more people in Japan than covid. The mainstream media has not hyped the pneumonia deaths and nobody asks for masks, restrictions and vaccines. Pneumonia is a leading cause of death among very young and very old people. It is also called "an old man s friend" because it ends the pain for those who are already in the grave with one foot.
06-08-2021 17:31
(1639)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:Reuters did a story about such claims

Reuters is a Marxist propaganda mill. We can safely presume that the article is totally dishonest and has only one objective, i.e. push a Marxist agenda over all else.

Quite blatantly revealing their bias, Reuters, "Fact check: Genetic materials from mRNA vaccines do not multiply in your body forever"

Don't worry. These vaccines won't make you sick FOREVER!

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-genetic-idUSKBN29I30V

Edited on 06-08-2021 17:35
06-08-2021 20:13
(5193)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

OMG, you work for Safeway. My top 2 favorite stores are them and Albertson's. Publix is #3. After that, I don't really care. Albertson's is Safeway. So 1 and 2 are the same.

What's a Safeway? Where you get you corn whiskey jugs?

Our main business, is convenience stores. We do other businesses too, like CVS and Walgreens. Walmart use to own us, but sold to Berkshire/Hathaway (Warren Buffet). Oddly, Walmart still buys full case candy, and cigarettes for their Sam's Clubs...
06-08-2021 21:13
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Reuters is a Marxist propaganda mill. We can safely presume that the article is totally dishonest and has only one objective, i.e. push a Marxist agenda over all else.

Quite blatantly revealing their bias, Reuters, "Fact check: Genetic materials from mRNA vaccines do not multiply in your body forever"

Are you suggesting that they know enough to have an opinion?
06-08-2021 21:34
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

What's a Safeway? Where you get you corn whiskey jugs?

Our main business, is convenience stores. We do other businesses too, like CVS and Walgreens. Walmart use to own us, but sold to Berkshire/Hathaway (Warren Buffet). Oddly, Walmart still buys full case candy, and cigarettes for their Sam's Clubs...

Talking about some rich people there. $$$
07-08-2021 17:28
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
As far as covid goes, couldn't someone have mentioned this? So will this be something like a dog chasing its tail? As has been mentioned, the original vaccine gets flushed out of the body. Then as with the regular flu strains, which one will become the most active during flu season?
And since like other flues, mutation is happening and they're probably here to stay. And with the effectiveness dropping about 15% every 6 months, to consider the half life used in science, then 15% of 85% means that another 12.75% after 1 year will not be protected against the virus. That's over 1/4 of the people vaccinated will be at risk again. After 18 months, only about 39% of the people will be vaccinated and after 2 years that number drops to 52%.
And this will help to provide a revenue stream for Big Farma. It is very favorable to the pharmaceutical corporations. Here's a movie to watch if you like conspiracy theories.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0370032/ It's about creating a blood born pathogen to create a need for a cure.

The efficacy of Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine steadily declines to about 84% about six months after a second dose, according to CEO Albert Bourla.
Data from Israel shows the waning immunity also erodes protection from severe illness.
The vaccine's initial studies showed it protected people 100% of the time against hospitalization, but that falls to low 90% and mid-to-high 80% after six months, he said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/28/pfizers-ceo-says-covid-vaccine-effectiveness-drops-to-84percent-after-six-months.html
07-08-2021 18:21
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And with this, most people have forgotten that Dr. Fauci and the CDC initially said
that people DID NOT need to wear masks. Something that ENCOURAGED the epidemic.

Longtime radio host Dick Farrel died from COVID-19 after railing against vaccines on Facebook.
"Why take a vax promoted by people who lied 2u all along about masks," one of his posts read.

https://www.businessinsider.com/anti-vaccine-radio-host-dead-from-covid-2021-8

Shouldn't we be able to trust our leaders?
07-08-2021 20:06
(1639)
James___ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Are you suggesting that they know enough to have an opinion?

It's ok to be biased if you make it clear it's your opinion.

IMO, MRNA and adenovirus vaccines are like beating your children.

Proponents of child abuse might say it teaches them to be tough and defend themself.

Those opposed to child abuse might say it is harmful, and there are better ways for kids to learn defense.

Edited on 07-08-2021 20:13
07-08-2021 20:19
(5193)
James___ wrote:
As far as covid goes, couldn't someone have mentioned this? So will this be something like a dog chasing its tail? As has been mentioned, the original vaccine gets flushed out of the body. Then as with the regular flu strains, which one will become the most active during flu season?
And since like other flues, mutation is happening and they're probably here to stay. And with the effectiveness dropping about 15% every 6 months, to consider the half life used in science, then 15% of 85% means that another 12.75% after 1 year will not be protected against the virus. That's over 1/4 of the people vaccinated will be at risk again. After 18 months, only about 39% of the people will be vaccinated and after 2 years that number drops to 52%.
And this will help to provide a revenue stream for Big Farma. It is very favorable to the pharmaceutical corporations. Here's a movie to watch if you like conspiracy theories.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0370032/ It's about creating a blood born pathogen to create a need for a cure.

The efficacy of Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine steadily declines to about 84% about six months after a second dose, according to CEO Albert Bourla.
Data from Israel shows the waning immunity also erodes protection from severe illness.
The vaccine's initial studies showed it protected people 100% of the time against hospitalization, but that falls to low 90% and mid-to-high 80% after six months, he said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/28/pfizers-ceo-says-covid-vaccine-effectiveness-drops-to-84percent-after-six-months.html

Ideally, the vaccines are flushed from the body, eventually. But, it's give intramuscular, so that it takes time, so it can work. The mRNA component, and the protein shell produced by the cells, isn't fully known, just presumed.

Full likelihood, that some people are going to need annual booster shot for the rest of their lives, do to their other medical problems, that put them at high-risk. mRNA technology is a relatively new tool/toy. Vaccines are the simplest application, and most likely to gain approval and acceptance. mRNA has a very wide range of potential applications. They perfected a safe delivery system, with the covid vaccines. Now it's time to play. The mRNA just carries the instructions, for what a cell is suppose to be doing. It's instruction that give a cell a specific purpose. Those instructions can be copied from any cell, not just human cells. The covid vaccines copy the instructions for producing the spiked protein shell of the virus. Should be long, if they aren't already messing, were they can write their own codes from scratch. It's entirely possible for the mRNA to instruct cells to produce copies of itself, produce a protective protein coating, basically a man made virus. The covid vaccines were the quick, cheap, and simple. mRNA can hand a lot more complicated instructions. It was originally developed as a cancer treatment, but it was near impossible to just target cancer cells. Just too much variance in the cells, and each patient is unique. Very costly to produce a per patient treatment.

Now, with hundreds of millions of people, safely vaccinated. Drug companies of a huge pool of willing volunteers for any sort of mRNA research trials. The annual boosters, even gives them a huge pool of 'volunteers' willing or not to participate.

It'll take a lot more than a cold, and fear mongering to get my participation on this one.
07-08-2021 21:49
(1639)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:

Ideally, the vaccines are flushed from the body, eventually. But, it's give intramuscular, so that it takes time, so it can work. The mRNA component, and the protein shell produced by the cells, isn't fully known, just presumed.

Full likelihood, that some people are going to need annual booster shot for the rest of their lives, do to their other medical problems, that put them at high-risk. mRNA technology is a relatively new tool/toy. Vaccines are the simplest application, and most likely to gain approval and acceptance. mRNA has a very wide range of potential applications. They perfected a safe delivery system, with the covid vaccines. Now it's time to play. The mRNA just carries the instructions, for what a cell is suppose to be doing. It's instruction that give a cell a specific purpose. Those instructions can be copied from any cell, not just human cells. The covid vaccines copy the instructions for producing the spiked protein shell of the virus. Should be long, if they aren't already messing, were they can write their own codes from scratch. It's entirely possible for the mRNA to instruct cells to produce copies of itself, produce a protective protein coating, basically a man made virus. The covid vaccines were the quick, cheap, and simple. mRNA can hand a lot more complicated instructions. It was originally developed as a cancer treatment, but it was near impossible to just target cancer cells. Just too much variance in the cells, and each patient is unique. Very costly to produce a per patient treatment.

Now, with hundreds of millions of people, safely vaccinated. Drug companies of a huge pool of willing volunteers for any sort of mRNA research trials. The annual boosters, even gives them a huge pool of 'volunteers' willing or not to participate.

It'll take a lot more than a cold, and fear mongering to get my participation on this one.

The beatings will continue until morale is improved!

08-08-2021 05:07
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
The rush to get vaccinated has slowed down where I live.The government is considering paying people $300 if they are vaccinated before December.
08-08-2021 20:19
(5193)
duncan61 wrote:
The rush to get vaccinated has slowed down where I live.The government is considering paying people $300 if they are vaccinated before December.

Our government is only offering $100, and will probably take some back as income tax... Cheap bastards.

I'm really curious about why the hard push for vaccination, when the data indicates this virus is no more severe than a cold or flu. Yeah, I get it, that the elderly, and those with severe chronic health issues are at high-risk of hospitalization/death. But, they were at high-risk for the same fate, even before covid. There are a lot of other factors, infections around them all the time, that can and will cause them similar harm. The full recovery rate for covid, is over 98%+. Only 2% are having lingering symptoms, or died. Very few children and healthy adults are even hospitalized. Children aren't immune from serious, or chronic health conditions. The media hype child covid hospitalizations, but no mention if there is, or isn't pre-existing medical issues.

Basically, covid is mild, and highly survivable. Yet, it's absolutely necessary for everybody to get vaccinated. Governments are willing to pay any price, go to any extreme to make it happen. So far, our government has mandated all federal employees be vaccinated. Many states will follow, with all state employees as well. They mandated all military employees get vaccinated. Pretty odd, no mention of people on disability, or government assistance (welfare, food stamps, social security) being order to comply, or get cut off. Our government announced they are exploring ways to compel private businesses, to make vaccination mandatory as a condition for employment. Don't think they are going to succeed though. Many places are still understaffed, and could afford to lose to many employees. We should be requiring a 'booster' shot in the next two months. Not going to be a once-and-done thing. They plan to keep poking us. Covid is a cold or flu virus, unlikely to vanish.

Pretty sure there is something else going on. The data doesn't really indicate a highly contagious, deadly virus. Took over a year, for just 10% of America's population to test positive. I'm sure there were a lot, that had it, but symptoms were too mild, to worry them enough, to get a Q-Tip shoved way up into their nose.
09-08-2021 16:23
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Our government is only offering $100, and will probably take some back as income tax... Cheap bastards.

Yup, and it's just $100 (or $300 in duncan's case) of what was my money before the government stole it from me.

HarveyH55 wrote:
Pretty sure there is something else going on. The data doesn't really indicate a highly contagious, deadly virus. Took over a year, for just 10% of America's population to test positive. I'm sure there were a lot, that had it, but symptoms were too mild, to worry them enough, to get a Q-Tip shoved way up into their nose.

There's definitely something else going on. There's no logical reason to be scared of a virus that requires a Q-Tip to be shoved deep into one's nose (and a bunch of amplification cycles be run) in order to even detect trace amounts of viral particles that are so deadly to a person that they don't even know that they are sick. "Asymptomatic" is the scary buzzword that gets thrown around... "Asymptomatic" is just a scary way to say "healthy" or "not infected with anything".

10-08-2021 04:16
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Because I plan on visiting Europe, I got vaccinated. If they tell me to wear a mask, I will wear one.
Not being allowed to visit other countries would deprive me of my right to visit countries that I haven't been to yet. I've only been to about a dozen but who's counting?

p.s., just because I am 1/2 Norwegian, might make it a point to visit both Africa and Antarctica as well as sail the Arctic Ocean. Then I will have been on every continent and will have sailed every ocean. Have already circled the globe and have been from Perth to Yekaterinburg because it's my right to see the world.
10-08-2021 22:19
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Yep, this is from Yahoo. The NFL has already posted this story on their website but let's go with "it's Yahoo!". I just wonder if they can fire him for missing practice. He's got covid 19 for the 2nd time and sees no reason to get vaccinated. It hurts "his" team when he's not able to be involved with the team. And last year. he did have to be quarantined for 10 days during the NFL season. And yet by not getting vaccinated, he's making news because of that and not because of his play because it's about him.
https://sports.yahoo.com/baltimore-ravens-lamar-jackson-unsure-coronavirus-covid19-vaccine-second-positive-case-nfl-season-215054031.html
11-08-2021 02:07
(5193)
James___ wrote:
Because I plan on visiting Europe, I got vaccinated. If they tell me to wear a mask, I will wear one.
Not being allowed to visit other countries would deprive me of my right to visit countries that I haven't been to yet. I've only been to about a dozen but who's counting?

p.s., just because I am 1/2 Norwegian, might make it a point to visit both Africa and Antarctica as well as sail the Arctic Ocean. Then I will have been on every continent and will have sailed every ocean. Have already circled the globe and have been from Perth to Yekaterinburg because it's my right to see the world.

Be sure to take some selfies with polar bears and penguins. They are scheduled for extinction, any minute now. Should have been gone a decade ago, do to global warming.
11-08-2021 05:39
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:

Be sure to take some selfies with polar bears and penguins. They are scheduled for extinction, any minute now. Should have been gone a decade ago, do to global warming.

I think Biden did a temporary extinction moratorium by executive order. James, you're good on the selfies for 3 1/2 years.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
11-08-2021 06:07
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
GasGuzzler wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:

I think Biden did a temporary extinction moratorium by executive order. James, you're good on the selfies for 3 1/2 years.

Are you suggesting that a 2 x 4 with a hole in it is like your wife?
I mean your "nail" gun works, right? This is just too easy. Her vibrator probably uses li-ion batteries.
If you want to satisfy her, playing with her clitoris works. Also there is a "g" spot if you insert your finger and touch the top of her vagina if she is laying on her back. You'll know when you find it because she can't avoid the pleasure that it brings.

Edited on 11-08-2021 06:12
11-08-2021 06:09
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:

Are you suggesting that you have NO sense of humor AND a serious reading comprehension problem?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
11-08-2021 06:14
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:

Are you suggesting that you have NO sense of humor AND a serious reading comprehension problem?

So you don't touch your wife. You should let her know that she is a woman and that is why you married her.
11-08-2021 06:31
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
James___ wrote:He's got covid 19 for the 2nd time and sees no reason to get vaccinated.

I see no reason for him to get vaccinated either.

James___ wrote: It hurts "his" team when he's not able to be involved with the team.

So why does the team exclude him? They should allow him to practice. We never panicked like this before throughout the entire existence of humanity. If the team management wants to hurt the team then so be it, but make sure to blame the team management.

James___ wrote:And last year. he did have to be quarantined for 10 days

Correction: He did not have to be quarantined. The team simply decided to hurt the team so they could get a thrill-rush for riding the lunacy panick that humanity never before felt the need to ride. Let's make sure we place the blame squarely where it belongs, i.e. with the team management.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
11-08-2021 07:16
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:

James___ wrote:And last year. he did have to be quarantined for 10 days

Correction: He did not have to be quarantined. The team simply decided to hurt the team so they could get a thrill-rush for riding the lunacy panick that humanity never before felt the need to ride. Let's make sure we place the blame squarely where it belongs, i.e. with the team management.

And Putin provides the strong leadership that this world needs. And yet the population in Russia is declining. Of course disagreeing with Putin is a death sentence yet it is good to be Russian.
17-08-2021 22:29
(3314)
The liberal bastions within Wisconsin are now starting up the mask mandate bullshit again.

Dane County is starting it up effective Thursday the 19th for everyone older than 2... How they expect to get a 2 year old to wear a mask is beyond me. I'm sure that Milwaukee County and Rock County will be soon to follow... I would think that most or all of our Republican controlled counties would sit this one out, but then again I also thought that Demonkkkrat fraud in what was supposed to be the 2020 election could be overcome with enough turnout.

I'm curious if the tyrannical ****s installed into power (such as our Governor) will eventually attempt to defy our Supreme Court with regard to such mandates and attempt to impose them Statewide again. As of right now, Evers (and company) seem to be abiding by the constitutional ruling.I knew that the reprieve from this shit wouldn't last very long. Gotta keep people scared shitless...
18-08-2021 01:28
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

What deaths? Covid19 does not kill.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-08-2021 01:30
(21559)
Xadoman wrote:
In Japan aproximately 100 thousand people die each and every year from pneumonia. A disease caused by bacters, viruses, fungus etc. Covid has killed 16000 in Japan in 2 years which makes 7500 per year. Pneumonia kills 13 times more people in Japan than covid. The mainstream media has not hyped the pneumonia deaths and nobody asks for masks, restrictions and vaccines. Pneumonia is a leading cause of death among very young and very old people. It is also called "an old man s friend" because it ends the pain for those who are already in the grave with one foot.

Covid19 does not kill. It can induce pneumonia, which can kill, but that can be treated if you detect it early.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-08-2021 01:32
(21559)
James___ wrote:

You don't have a right to visit a country.

The Parrot Killer

18-08-2021 01:34
(21559)
gfm7175 wrote:
The liberal bastions within Wisconsin are now starting up the mask mandate bullshit again.

Dane County is starting it up effective Thursday the 19th for everyone older than 2... How they expect to get a 2 year old to wear a mask is beyond me. I'm sure that Milwaukee County and Rock County will be soon to follow... I would think that most or all of our Republican controlled counties would sit this one out, but then again I also thought that Demonkkkrat fraud in what was supposed to be the 2020 election could be overcome with enough turnout.

I'm curious if the tyrannical ****s installed into power (such as our Governor) will eventually attempt to defy our Supreme Court with regard to such mandates and attempt to impose them Statewide again. As of right now, Evers (and company) seem to be abiding by the constitutional ruling.I knew that the reprieve from this shit wouldn't last very long. Gotta keep people scared shitless...

Yeah...King Inslee tried that in Washington as well. No one is paying any attention to it, including police.

The Parrot Killer

18-08-2021 10:12
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
Remember how pro-vaxxers wanted all people to be vaccinated because in their opinion it is the only way to get rid of the disease. But the virus is supposedly zoonotic which means that it also affects all the animals in the world and maybe even birds, who knows. Therefore they should also start to test all the pigs and cows in the farms to get a clearer pircture how bad the situation is. Also, mandatory vaccination for animals could be started in other to mimimize viral load inside the animal kingdom. Imagine how much money could be made testing hundreds and hundreds of millions of farm animals and giving them a shot.
18-08-2021 13:58
(5193)
The silly crap never ends... If we want to contain, control the problem in America. Why do we leave our borders open? Why are people traveling to and from other countries. Getting vaccinated reduces the chance of an evasive variant. Wouldn't that vaccinated, traveling internationally, be likely to pick up the evasive variant, bring it back, and share with all his vaccinated family and friends, who are 'protected' and privileged? A variant is going to spread a while, before enough people get infected, and tested. Only a small sample of all tests, get sent off for sequencing. Still surprises me how many people eagerly show up, to have a Q-Tip shoved up their nose.

The vaccines are all that effective either, since people are still getting infected with the regular strains. Happens often enough, most of the democrat run areas are back to mask mandates, even for the fully vaccinated. The vaccine doesn't work, unless everybody gets vaccinated... Simply, the vaccines aren't working, period. Everyone in America, doesn't include international travelers, and illegal border crossings.
18-08-2021 16:20
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)

HarveyH55 wrote:The vaccines are all that effective either, since people are still getting infected with the regular strains.

I still believe mine was a placebo. My vaccination had no discernible effect whatsoever and my shoulder had minimal pain from the jab only.

HarveyH55 wrote: Happens often enough, most of the democrat run areas are back to mask mandates, even for the fully vaccinated.

Democrats (the Party) want to require everyone to produce their "papers" (proof of vaccination) on demand or be arrested.

I think it has been mentioned that tyranny has arrived and is making itself at home.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
18-08-2021 17:46
(3314)
Xadoman wrote:
Remember how pro-vaxxers

I wouldn't say pro-vaxxers, as plenty of pro-vaxxers actually do not hold the belief that you list below. I would instead say "media programmed sheeple" (or something to that effect).

Xadoman wrote:
wanted all people to be vaccinated because in their opinion it is the only way to get rid of the disease.

Yup, that's what they believe because that's what the TV tells them.

I have such a dumbass at work who, here and there, spouts this exact nonsense. I typically don't bother with making any retorts to him because there's almost always no one else around (who has not been brainwashed by liberalism) who could benefit from hearing the truth, but yesterday I asked him "does natural immunity no longer exist?" ... He just mumbled a bit and then doubled down on the belief that everyone getting vaccinated is the only way to get rid of COVID.

Xadoman wrote:
But the virus is supposedly zoonotic which means that it also affects all the animals in the world and maybe even birds, who knows. Therefore they should also start to test all the pigs and cows in the farms to get a clearer pircture how bad the situation is. Also, mandatory vaccination for animals could be started in other to mimimize viral load inside the animal kingdom. Imagine how much money could be made testing hundreds and hundreds of millions of farm animals and giving them a shot.

If I recall correctly, I think this is already being done to some degree, such as in zoos.

19-08-2021 00:17
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
I was surfing along the web and found some interesting stuff about the guy who put up the PCR test for covid19.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6988269/

Before public release of virus sequences from cases of 2019-nCoV, we relied on social media reports announcing detection of a SARS-like virus. We thus assumed that a SARS-related CoV is involved in the outbreak.

As you can see, the guy used some social media gossip to put up a test for covid19 and the whole world went grazy afterwards.

Here is another good one:

We aimed to develop and deploy robust diagnostic methodology for use in public health laboratory settings without having virus material available.

This guy is good , I must say.
Edited on 19-08-2021 00:21
19-08-2021 18:49
(5193)
Guess there are a lot of disappointed vaxxers. Boosters required, after only 8 months. They just approved them for the medically-messed-up (F.B.R.) last Friday. They just announced the 60+ crowd has been approved. Still pushing to get everyone else to get their first shots. Even working on incentives, to get private businesses to mandate employees to get vaccinated, or lose their jobs. Don't think it will happen as much as Lord Biden wants though. Lot of businesses are understaffed, because of the generous incentives for people not to return to work. Still paying out $300 a week bonuses to remain on unemployment. Lot of people getting more in unemployment, than they earned punching the clock...

The booster coming so soon, would indicate a bad product. Something you'd expect coming out of China. Which was the source of the sequencing used in all the mRNA vaccines in use. The boosters, are likely a means to clear out existing stock, in advance of the new, improved version, to be announced at the beginning of cold and flu season. The new vaccine will be for both influenza (all strains, real and imagined), as well as all covid strains, even new variants, that may never happen. A miracle, cure-all. Of course, Pfizer should have full approval before then, and no need to run trials, since no significant chemical changes are required, just the coding in the mRNA instructions. There are no rules/policies on genetic medications, only chemical.

Emergency Use Approval, is just that. People who believe it's their only chance to survive a health crisis are giving blessing, to take the gamble. Apparently, half the American population believes they are going to die, if they don't get the shot. There were 12,000+ reports of possible vaccine related deaths. The CDC refined that down to 6,000+. they could just dismiss as other causes, and still cover their ass, if somebody raises questions (only 0.004% died from vaccination, not that bad). Most medications, don't even need a dozen deaths, to be pulled off the market, regardless of how many doses given without incident.

There were a lot of reports of serious reactions to the second dose, where there was only minimal discomfort from the first. This should have raised some concern. Now, they are pushing a third dose, minimal testing. Mostly, the trial, will be those at the highest risk of dying from catching a cold. Has been enough time to thoroughly test, and observe the long term effects, or even repeated doses, in a short period of time. The next month should be interesting, to see how the booster shot works out. Of course, there will be a fourth shot of mRNA this fall (2-3 months). The hope and dream of course, is to produce mRNA treatments for pretty much everything. A miracle cure-all, which drug companies can charge anything they want for. The rubes, will gladly pay, as they will believe in the covid vaccines as being safe and effective, so anything mRNA should be just as good. Pretty much the goal of any drug dealer. Sell a good time, without killing off too many customers, and attract more.
Page 4 of 11<<<23456>>>

Join the debate covid vaccine:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact