Remember me
▼ Content

covid vaccine



Page 11 of 11<<<91011
05-01-2023 06:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
GasGuzzler wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Humans weren't designed to sit on their ass, lay around all day. The more lazier you get, the harder it becomes to do even simple tasks. When you get seriously sick, or injured, it's tough getting back on your feet, and back to normal. When young, you have little choice. You have responsibilities and obligations. Pity-parties are not an option. The key to longevity, is activity, both physically, and mentally. Medications are a poor replacement, but can get you by for a while, if doctors are your thing.


Harvey, you've nailed it. Physical and mental activity are key to great health, far beyond any meds and supplements. Swan is a perfect example. He probably is in good physical condition from his moraine riding, but being retired with a wife and life of mostly tomatoes, he has resorted to letting Google do his thinking for him.

I recall a surgery I had 18 months ago (and a subsequent same day emergency surgery that I will forever blame on IBdaMann) After 5 days I still had no strength in my legs. I found it difficult to walk a thousand feet down the driveway to get the mail. I called a buddy of mine who has been a nurse for decades. He basically said "take it slow, but suck it up buttercup. Your body has shut down because you haven't used it. Get off your ass do some work. You will be fine". He was right on. Hours 1-4 SUCKED. By 4 pm I had gotten a shitload done and by the next day I felt like a new man. ( I also identified as a male, so all square)

Anyway, point is, use it or lose it, brain and body.



My tomatoes own what is left of your mind after syphilis has eaten it.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
05-01-2023 15:36
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
GasGuzzler wrote:I recall a surgery I had 18 months ago (and a subsequent same day emergency surgery that I will forever blame on IBdaMann)

I understand how you feel, but the statute of limitations for mirth-related transgressions runs out in October of this year. We should simply reflect and have a good laugh.
05-01-2023 18:18
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3264)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:I recall a surgery I had 18 months ago (and a subsequent same day emergency surgery that I will forever blame on IBdaMann)

I understand how you feel, but the statute of limitations for mirth-related transgressions runs out in October of this year. We should simply reflect and have a good laugh.

Heck, I'm already laughing.
05-01-2023 18:25
keepit
★★★★★
(2574)
gfm and gas,
I've got to agree with those last 2 posts. Right on.
05-01-2023 18:26
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:I recall a surgery I had 18 months ago (and a subsequent same day emergency surgery that I will forever blame on IBdaMann)

I understand how you feel, but the statute of limitations for mirth-related transgressions runs out in October of this year. We should simply reflect and have a good laugh.

Heck, I'm already laughing.

What, you think that's funny? (Did you see what I did there?)
05-01-2023 20:05
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2689)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:I recall a surgery I had 18 months ago (and a subsequent same day emergency surgery that I will forever blame on IBdaMann)

I understand how you feel

I don't think you do. You didn't even bother to offer me toast.

IBdaMann wrote:
but the statute of limitations for mirth-related transgressions runs out in October of this year.

Great. Then there's still time for you to ask forgiveness if it's not already too late.

IBdaMann wrote:
We should simply reflect and have a good laugh.

Oh sure. Sit around the campfire and make more jokes like the ones that injured me in the first place. When I'm allowed to have a life, I coming after you, IBdaMann. Unforgiven.


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
05-01-2023 20:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:
gfm,\
I've had the flu a few times and a cold many times. This covid was nothing like those. My neighbor felt the same. Plus it is a different virus although some colds (but not the flu) are corona viruses but not the same corona virus as some of the colds are.
In the medical field they use the phrase "flu like symptoms" to describe some illnesses. This was nothing like the cold or the flu though. Why would i lie? I have no agenda or affiliation with anybody's politics.


Hate to break it to you, but viruses don't create the symptoms you experience. Your own immune system does all that nasty stuff to you. Each symptom, is just one of several defense mechanisms, to create a hostile environment, and remove the infection. It's okay to kill a bunch of your own cells, since your body can always make more. It just needs to kill off the infected cells, and you will get better, heal.

It's the same symptoms, but everyone doesn't have the same immune response. Some are more aggressive than others, which isn't always a good thing. 'How you feel', is subjective, emotional, not something that compares well to the experiences of others. Considering the panic, hype and hysteria, generated for covid, some believe, and feel, as they were instructed to expect.

Humans weren't designed to sit on their ass, lay around all day. The more lazier you get, the harder it becomes to do even simple tasks. When you get seriously sick, or injured, it's tough getting back on your feet, and back to normal. When young, you have little choice. You have responsibilities and obligations. Pity-parties are not an option. The key to longevity, is activity, both physically, and mentally. Medications are a poor replacement, but can get you by for a while, if doctors are your thing.

Well put, Harvey.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-01-2023 20:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
GasGuzzler wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Humans weren't designed to sit on their ass, lay around all day. The more lazier you get, the harder it becomes to do even simple tasks. When you get seriously sick, or injured, it's tough getting back on your feet, and back to normal. When young, you have little choice. You have responsibilities and obligations. Pity-parties are not an option. The key to longevity, is activity, both physically, and mentally. Medications are a poor replacement, but can get you by for a while, if doctors are your thing.


Harvey, you've nailed it. Physical and mental activity are key to great health, far beyond any meds and supplements. Swan is a perfect example. He probably is in good physical condition from his moraine riding, but being retired with a wife and life of mostly tomatoes, he has resorted to letting Google do his thinking for him.

I recall a surgery I had 18 months ago (and a subsequent same day emergency surgery that I will forever blame on IBdaMann) After 5 days I still had no strength in my legs. I found it difficult to walk a thousand feet down the driveway to get the mail. I called a buddy of mine who has been a nurse for decades. He basically said "take it slow, but suck it up buttercup. Your body has shut down because you haven't used it. Get off your ass do some work. You will be fine". He was right on. Hours 1-4 SUCKED. By 4 pm I had gotten a shitload done and by the next day I felt like a new man. ( I also identified as a male, so all square)

Anyway, point is, use it or lose it, brain and body.


A lot of people never learned to think in the first place. This problem isn't just limited to retirees with little to do.

Philosophy is the art of presenting your own arguments and the reasoning for them. It is not stealing the arguments of others, using Holy Links to 'prove' anything, or just repeating yourself mindlessly (such as chanting). In presenting ANY argument, you must keep it free of logical errors (fallacies) or the argument is meaningless.

It's just too easy to become lazy and use Google or Wikipedia as your argument and the reasoning for it. That's not philosophy. That's cutting and pasting. Any moron can do it. It requires no thinking to do it.

People are simply getting used to not thinking. It's laziness and even illiteracy. People never learned philosophy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 05-01-2023 20:22
05-01-2023 20:24
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:I recall a surgery I had 18 months ago (and a subsequent same day emergency surgery that I will forever blame on IBdaMann)
I understand how you feel
I don't think you do. You didn't even bother to offer me toast.

I don't think you know which side of your bread is buttered. You're not on a roll and you're in a jam. You might feel like the best thing since sliced bread but if you want to earn your crust you need to start separating the wheat from the chaff instead of just milling about. You won't be rolling in dough on your rye sense of humor alone.

OK, would you like some toast?

IBdaMann wrote:Great. Then there's still time for you to ask forgiveness if it's not already too late.

As you noticed, we have plenty of time until October so yes, it might already be too late.

GasGuzzler wrote:Oh sure. Sit around the campfire and make more jokes like the ones that injured me in the first place. When I'm allowed to have a life, I coming after you, IBdaMann. Unforgiven.

How does this relate to colostomy bag depletion? You guys never want to admit you don't understand how this is affected by the jet stream.

Crap, my toaster isn't working. Can I borrow some toast?
06-01-2023 13:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Humans weren't designed to sit on their ass, lay around all day. The more lazier you get, the harder it becomes to do even simple tasks. When you get seriously sick, or injured, it's tough getting back on your feet, and back to normal. When young, you have little choice. You have responsibilities and obligations. Pity-parties are not an option. The key to longevity, is activity, both physically, and mentally. Medications are a poor replacement, but can get you by for a while, if doctors are your thing.


Harvey, you've nailed it. Physical and mental activity are key to great health, far beyond any meds and supplements. Swan is a perfect example. He probably is in good physical condition from his moraine riding, but being retired with a wife and life of mostly tomatoes, he has resorted to letting Google do his thinking for him.

I recall a surgery I had 18 months ago (and a subsequent same day emergency surgery that I will forever blame on IBdaMann) After 5 days I still had no strength in my legs. I found it difficult to walk a thousand feet down the driveway to get the mail. I called a buddy of mine who has been a nurse for decades. He basically said "take it slow, but suck it up buttercup. Your body has shut down because you haven't used it. Get off your ass do some work. You will be fine". He was right on. Hours 1-4 SUCKED. By 4 pm I had gotten a shitload done and by the next day I felt like a new man. ( I also identified as a male, so all square)

Anyway, point is, use it or lose it, brain and body.


A lot of people never learned to think in the first place. This problem isn't just limited to retirees with little to do.

Philosophy is the art of presenting your own arguments and the reasoning for them. It is not stealing the arguments of others, using Holy Links to 'prove' anything, or just repeating yourself mindlessly (such as chanting). In presenting ANY argument, you must keep it free of logical errors (fallacies) or the argument is meaningless.

It's just too easy to become lazy and use Google or Wikipedia as your argument and the reasoning for it. That's not philosophy. That's cutting and pasting. Any moron can do it. It requires no thinking to do it.

People are simply getting used to not thinking. It's laziness and even illiteracy. People never learned philosophy.


LOL the only thinking that you do is how to think exactly what your boss told you to think. I think, say and do as I choose, which includes posting photos of your boss who stopped thinking decades ago




According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
06-01-2023 15:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:LOL

Yawn.

Swan wrote: ... the only thinking that you do is how to think exactly what your boss told you to think.

This is grammatically incorrect and doesn't say anything except something contradictory. No one can be thinking about how to do something while simultaneously not thinking at all because someone else is performing that function.

Swan wrote: I think, say and do as I choose

You think and do as you are instructed by the people who do your thinking for you. They are probably the ones who told you to buy into "quantum computing" and who convinced you that they are omniscient about the unobserved, distant past (I had been meaning to ask you how difficult it was to for them to convince you of this). They are probably the one who have instructed you to be satisfied with being unproductive and useless, and to blame it all on the FBI for not having interviewed you. They are probably the ones who ordered you to believe that the only animals that can be amphibious are a few specific reptiles ... and you OBEYED ... because they are doing your thinking for you.

You have to laugh at the idea that you OBEYED orders from those who do your thinking for you to claim that Into the Night only thinks as he is ordered.

Yes, that came from you. Way too funny. In fact, I bet it makes you smile seriously. I'm sure you're making an ear-to-ear grimly serious smile right now, with just a modest touch of drool, the perfect mix for the moraine hunter on the go.

Happy new year.
06-01-2023 16:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL

Yawn.

Swan wrote: ... the only thinking that you do is how to think exactly what your boss told you to think.

This is grammatically incorrect and doesn't say anything except something contradictory. No one can be thinking about how to do something while simultaneously not thinking at all because someone else is performing that function.

Swan wrote: I think, say and do as I choose

You think and do as you are instructed by the people who do your thinking for you. They are probably the ones who told you to buy into "quantum computing" and who convinced you that they are omniscient about the unobserved, distant past (I had been meaning to ask you how difficult it was to for them to convince you of this). They are probably the one who have instructed you to be satisfied with being unproductive and useless, and to blame it all on the FBI for not having interviewed you. They are probably the ones who ordered you to believe that the only animals that can be amphibious are a few specific reptiles ... and you OBEYED ... because they are doing your thinking for you.

You have to laugh at the idea that you OBEYED orders from those who do your thinking for you to claim that Into the Night only thinks as he is ordered.

Yes, that came from you. Way too funny. In fact, I bet it makes you smile seriously. I'm sure you're making an ear-to-ear grimly serious smile right now, with just a modest touch of drool, the perfect mix for the moraine hunter on the go.

Happy new year.


LOL, now the retard who literally denies the last ice age and the holocaust practices its first-grade grammar.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
06-01-2023 20:02
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:LOL

Yawn.

Swan wrote: now the retard who literally denies the last ice age and the holocaust practices its first-grade grammar.

Now the schizzo who believes that he is regurgitating objective truth from omniscients will resume trying to regain relevance from his glory days of actual productivity.
06-01-2023 20:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL

Yawn.

Swan wrote: now the retard who literally denies the last ice age and the holocaust practices its first-grade grammar.

Now the schizzo who believes that he is regurgitating objective truth from omniscients will resume trying to regain relevance from his glory days of actual productivity.


Says the ass-hole who is a willing slave to the system that will replace it with another ass-hole when it croaks. The communist really need you, so serve them well




According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 06-01-2023 20:34
06-01-2023 20:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL

Yawn.

Swan wrote: ... the only thinking that you do is how to think exactly what your boss told you to think.

This is grammatically incorrect and doesn't say anything except something contradictory. No one can be thinking about how to do something while simultaneously not thinking at all because someone else is performing that function.

Swan wrote: I think, say and do as I choose

You think and do as you are instructed by the people who do your thinking for you. They are probably the ones who told you to buy into "quantum computing" and who convinced you that they are omniscient about the unobserved, distant past (I had been meaning to ask you how difficult it was to for them to convince you of this). They are probably the one who have instructed you to be satisfied with being unproductive and useless, and to blame it all on the FBI for not having interviewed you. They are probably the ones who ordered you to believe that the only animals that can be amphibious are a few specific reptiles ... and you OBEYED ... because they are doing your thinking for you.

You have to laugh at the idea that you OBEYED orders from those who do your thinking for you to claim that Into the Night only thinks as he is ordered.

Yes, that came from you. Way too funny. In fact, I bet it makes you smile seriously. I'm sure you're making an ear-to-ear grimly serious smile right now, with just a modest touch of drool, the perfect mix for the moraine hunter on the go.

Happy new year.


LOL, now the retard who literally denies the last ice age and the holocaust practices its first-grade grammar.

What ice age? Do you measure 'holocaust' in 'first-grade grammar' units now? Is this related to your 'moraine' unit that you use for 'climate change'?

Just how big is a 'moraine' unit? You gave a general description of 'thousands of feet of ice' in New York. Just how many 'thousands of feet'?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-01-2023 20:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL

Yawn.

Swan wrote: ... the only thinking that you do is how to think exactly what your boss told you to think.

This is grammatically incorrect and doesn't say anything except something contradictory. No one can be thinking about how to do something while simultaneously not thinking at all because someone else is performing that function.

Swan wrote: I think, say and do as I choose

You think and do as you are instructed by the people who do your thinking for you. They are probably the ones who told you to buy into "quantum computing" and who convinced you that they are omniscient about the unobserved, distant past (I had been meaning to ask you how difficult it was to for them to convince you of this). They are probably the one who have instructed you to be satisfied with being unproductive and useless, and to blame it all on the FBI for not having interviewed you. They are probably the ones who ordered you to believe that the only animals that can be amphibious are a few specific reptiles ... and you OBEYED ... because they are doing your thinking for you.

You have to laugh at the idea that you OBEYED orders from those who do your thinking for you to claim that Into the Night only thinks as he is ordered.

Yes, that came from you. Way too funny. In fact, I bet it makes you smile seriously. I'm sure you're making an ear-to-ear grimly serious smile right now, with just a modest touch of drool, the perfect mix for the moraine hunter on the go.

Happy new year.


LOL, now the retard who literally denies the last ice age and the holocaust practices its first-grade grammar.

What ice age? Do you measure 'holocaust' in 'first-grade grammar' units now? Is this related to your 'moraine' unit that you use for 'climate change'?

Just how big is a 'moraine' unit? You gave a general description of 'thousands of feet of ice' in New York. Just how many 'thousands of feet'?


Thank you for your participation, I am placing a gold star next to your name.

Again congrats


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
06-01-2023 21:43
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2689)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:I recall a surgery I had 18 months ago (and a subsequent same day emergency surgery that I will forever blame on IBdaMann)
I understand how you feel
I don't think you do. You didn't even bother to offer me toast.

I don't think you know which side of your bread is buttered. You're not on a roll and you're in a jam. You might feel like the best thing since sliced bread but if you want to earn your crust you need to start separating the wheat from the chaff instead of just milling about. You won't be rolling in dough on your rye sense of humor alone.

OK, would you like some toast?

IBdaMann wrote:Great. Then there's still time for you to ask forgiveness if it's not already too late.

As you noticed, we have plenty of time until October so yes, it might already be too late.

GasGuzzler wrote:Oh sure. Sit around the campfire and make more jokes like the ones that injured me in the first place. When I'm allowed to have a life, I coming after you, IBdaMann. Unforgiven.

How does this relate to colostomy bag depletion? You guys never want to admit you don't understand how this is affected by the jet stream.

Crap, my toaster isn't working. Can I borrow some toast?


So, now you're a colostomy groupie too? Got it. You are a total shcizzo, but I want to help you out with the toaster issue. The rest of it should be shared with your therapist, lol.

Slap a slice of Sara Lee on your uncapped head. As you begin to calculate time/distance of an average sized Panama glacier divided by it's median moraine yield, you should have burnt toast in short order. I know this for reasons that are 3 fold.

1) heat rises.
2) My IQ is 30...or 3D...or....shit, I'll check with Google.

Anyway, yawn.


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
06-01-2023 21:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:I recall a surgery I had 18 months ago (and a subsequent same day emergency surgery that I will forever blame on IBdaMann)
I understand how you feel
I don't think you do. You didn't even bother to offer me toast.

I don't think you know which side of your bread is buttered. You're not on a roll and you're in a jam. You might feel like the best thing since sliced bread but if you want to earn your crust you need to start separating the wheat from the chaff instead of just milling about. You won't be rolling in dough on your rye sense of humor alone.

OK, would you like some toast?

IBdaMann wrote:Great. Then there's still time for you to ask forgiveness if it's not already too late.

As you noticed, we have plenty of time until October so yes, it might already be too late.

GasGuzzler wrote:Oh sure. Sit around the campfire and make more jokes like the ones that injured me in the first place. When I'm allowed to have a life, I coming after you, IBdaMann. Unforgiven.

How does this relate to colostomy bag depletion? You guys never want to admit you don't understand how this is affected by the jet stream.

Crap, my toaster isn't working. Can I borrow some toast?


So, now you're a colostomy groupie too? Got it. You are a total shcizzo, but I want to help you out with the toaster issue. The rest of it should be shared with your therapist, lol.

Slap a slice of Sara Lee on your uncapped head. As you begin to calculate time/distance of an average sized Panama glacier divided by it's median moraine yield, you should have burnt toast in short order. I know this for reasons that are 3 fold.

1) heat rises.
2) My IQ is 30...or 3D...or....shit, I'll check with Google.

Anyway, yawn.


What is it like being owned?


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-01-2023 00:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
GasGuzzler wrote:As you begin to calculate time/distance of an average sized Panama glacier divided by it's median moraine yield, you should have burnt toast in short order.

Ha! You don't even know that Panama glaciers are made in Ecuador. Too funny.

GasGuzzler wrote:I know this for reasons that are 3 fold.

I see what you did there. Bonus points.
08-01-2023 06:38
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2689)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:As you begin to calculate time/distance of an average sized Panama glacier divided by it's median moraine yield, you should have burnt toast in short order.

Ha! You don't even know that Panama glaciers are made in Ecuador. Too funny.


I did not know that so it would appear that I just got owned. Wow. Total euphoria! Yawn.


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
08-01-2023 21:21
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:As you begin to calculate time/distance of an average sized Panama glacier divided by it's median moraine yield, you should have burnt toast in short order.
Ha! You don't even know that Panama glaciers are made in Ecuador. Too funny.
I did not know that so it would appear that I just got owned. Wow. Total euphoria! Yawn.

Says the schizzo who denies Ecuador's global climate system. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Yawn.

Just because you worship every quantum moraine that your hero Xiden shit all over New Jersey when it was buried under thousands of feet of ice doesn't mean New York hasn't been revealed.

Try not to be so retarded the next time you make me smile seriously.
09-01-2023 00:57
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2689)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:As you begin to calculate time/distance of an average sized Panama glacier divided by it's median moraine yield, you should have burnt toast in short order.
Ha! You don't even know that Panama glaciers are made in Ecuador. Too funny.
I did not know that so it would appear that I just got owned. Wow. Total euphoria! Yawn.

Says the schizzo who denies Ecuador's global climate system. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Yawn.

Just because you worship every quantum moraine that your hero Xiden shit all over New Jersey when it was buried under thousands of feet of ice doesn't mean New York hasn't been revealed.

Try not to be so retarded the next time you make me smile seriously.


You're the bigot that doesn't even know the interplanetary climate system allows for aquifer depletion. Storms of Jupiter influence the Artic gulf stream and this may be what schizzos have overlooked. Myself I may move to Pakistan or Lithuania. If my project works out for me I will aquire a power tool permit inside Yemin where I will pursue an Ivy league masters degree in Besslar Wheel Rotation.


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
09-01-2023 00:57
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2689)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:As you begin to calculate time/distance of an average sized Panama glacier divided by it's median moraine yield, you should have burnt toast in short order.
Ha! You don't even know that Panama glaciers are made in Ecuador. Too funny.
I did not know that so it would appear that I just got owned. Wow. Total euphoria! Yawn.

Says the schizzo who denies Ecuador's global climate system. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Yawn.

Just because you worship every quantum moraine that your hero Xiden shit all over New Jersey when it was buried under thousands of feet of ice doesn't mean New York hasn't been revealed.

Try not to be so retarded the next time you make me smile seriously.


You're the bigot that doesn't even know the interplanetary climate system allows for aquifer depletion. Storms of Jupiter influence the Artic gulf stream and this may be what schizzos have overlooked. Myself I may move to Pakistan or Lithuania. If my project works out for me I will aquire a power tool permit inside Yemin where I will pursue an Ivy league masters degree in Besslar Wheel Rotation.


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
09-01-2023 00:57
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2689)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:As you begin to calculate time/distance of an average sized Panama glacier divided by it's median moraine yield, you should have burnt toast in short order.
Ha! You don't even know that Panama glaciers are made in Ecuador. Too funny.
I did not know that so it would appear that I just got owned. Wow. Total euphoria! Yawn.

Says the schizzo who denies Ecuador's global climate system. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Yawn.

Just because you worship every quantum moraine that your hero Xiden shit all over New Jersey when it was buried under thousands of feet of ice doesn't mean New York hasn't been revealed.

Try not to be so retarded the next time you make me smile seriously.


You're the bigot that doesn't even know the interplanetary climate system allows for aquifer depletion. Storms of Jupiter influence the Artic gulf stream and this may be what schizzos have overlooked. Myself I may move to Pakistan or Lithuania. If my project works out for me I will aquire a power tool permit inside Yemin where I will pursue an Ivy league masters degree in Besslar Wheel Rotation.


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
09-01-2023 04:37
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:As you begin to calculate time/distance of an average sized Panama glacier divided by it's median moraine yield, you should have burnt toast in short order.
Ha! You don't even know that Panama glaciers are made in Ecuador. Too funny.
I did not know that so it would appear that I just got owned. Wow. Total euphoria! Yawn.

Says the schizzo who denies Ecuador's global climate system. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Yawn.

Just because you worship every quantum moraine that your hero Xiden shit all over New Jersey when it was buried under thousands of feet of ice doesn't mean New York hasn't been revealed.

Try not to be so retarded the next time you make me smile seriously.


You're the bigot that doesn't even know the interplanetary climate system allows for aquifer depletion. Storms of Jupiter influence the Artic gulf stream and this may be what schizzos have overlooked. Myself I may move to Pakistan or Lithuania. If my project works out for me I will aquire a power tool permit inside Yemin where I will pursue an Ivy league masters degree in Besslar Wheel Rotation.

You win. Bonus points all around. You have sent me back to school.

Page 11 of 11<<<91011





Join the debate covid vaccine:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
BREAKING NEWS. New covid variant XBB.1.5, more likely to infect those who are vaccinated8028-01-2023 06:41
Military abandons vaccine requirement and Army lessens recruit standards214-01-2023 14:56
So why is covid better than southwest?1401-01-2023 03:21
COVID origins 'may have been tied' to China's bioweapons program: GOP report4328-12-2022 20:17
Washington Post reports that a majority of covid deaths are happening to vaccinated people5304-12-2022 06:24
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact