Remember me
▼ Content

upper atmosphere temp

Page 4 of 6<<<23456>
26-09-2023 04:53
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
I wonder if anyone believes your trash talk ibd. It would be pretty disappointing if they did.
26-09-2023 05:13
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
keepit wrote:
I wonder if anyone believes your trash talk ibd. It would be pretty disappointing if they did.

Someone once convinced me that life is better with only half of what we have, so I only believe half of what he says.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
26-09-2023 05:53
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
Gas,
You're always too hard on me. eh.
Edited on 26-09-2023 05:53
26-09-2023 06:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14441)
keepit wrote:I wonder if anyone believes your trash talk ibd. It would be pretty disappointing if they did.

You're just talking semantics, keepit. You're full of baloney.

26-09-2023 12:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote: There is galaxy rotation parameters which don't make sense without postulating an additional gravitational source to augment gravity.

You're full of baloney, keepit. It doesn't matter what you postulate, you can't understand it. If you could understand it, you'd understand that there isn't any "dark matter."

You're just playing semantics, keepit.

keepit wrote: There are a minority of galaxies where the dark matte scenario doesn't make sense though.

Incorrect. Your statement presumes that there are some things that make sense to you, and we both know that is not true.

keepit wrote: Some cosmologists have postulated a modified theory of gravity to explain the rotations but their theories don't work with all galaxies.

... because they are greatly mistaken.

keepit wrote: Still, the dark mater hypothesis helps explain galaxy rotations and galaxy formation (which supposedly wouldn't have occurred without help from additional gravity).

Nope. Dark matter does not help explain anything in any way. You know this, which is why you didn't list any examples, i.e. there aren't any examples.

keepit wrote: It is a strange form of matter which is difficult to study.

... yet it doesn't prevent you from pretending to be a genius on the subject.

You owe everyone on this board an apology for the bandwidth that you wasted.

Funny is the guy who denies the last ice age telling other people that they are full of baloney. So seriously, take your meds already

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
26-09-2023 17:32
(14441)
keepit wrote:I wonder if anyone believes your trash talk ibd.

Of course you wonder this, as opposed to knowing the answer. Ask me how I know that this is something about which you wonder instead of knowing the answer.
26-09-2023 18:22
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
You're a puke ibd.
26-09-2023 20:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21624)
Swan wrote:
Funny ...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-09-2023 23:15
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
keepit wrote:
There is evidence for dark matter. There is galaxy rotation parameters which don't make sense without postulating an additional gravitational source to augment gravity. There are a minority of galaxies where the dark matter scenario doesn't make sense though. Some cosmologists have postulated a modified theory of gravity to explain the rotations but their theories don't work with all galaxies. Still, the dark mater hypothesis helps explain galaxy rotations and galaxy formation (which supposedly wouldn't have occurred without help from additional gravity). It is a strange form of matter which is difficult to study.
Additional evidence for dark matter is gravitational lensing.

C'mon man, Pleeeaaassseee give me a break. Are you telling me that the rotational velocity of a galaxy like the Milky Way galaxy is slowed because
space isn't empty?
Look friend, we're not discussing most of the people in here, okay? I mean they're dense and now you're telling me that space has density as well?

I really can't believe this. You're saying that the "arms" of the Milky Way galaxy
rotate according to f = ma because of resistance? I can't believe that you are suggesting that the spirals of the Milky Way galaxy are caused by resistance slowing the outer "arms" of the spiral. I say "balderdash" old chap, Bolderdash.
Attached image:

Edited on 26-09-2023 23:16
27-09-2023 00:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
keepit wrote:
There is evidence for dark matter. There is galaxy rotation parameters which don't make sense without postulating an additional gravitational source to augment gravity. There are a minority of galaxies where the dark matter scenario doesn't make sense though. Some cosmologists have postulated a modified theory of gravity to explain the rotations but their theories don't work with all galaxies. Still, the dark mater hypothesis helps explain galaxy rotations and galaxy formation (which supposedly wouldn't have occurred without help from additional gravity). It is a strange form of matter which is difficult to study.
Additional evidence for dark matter is gravitational lensing.

C'mon man, Pleeeaaassseee give me a break. Are you telling me that the rotational velocity of a galaxy like the Milky Way galaxy is slowed because
space isn't empty?
Look friend, we're not discussing most of the people in here, okay? I mean they're dense and now you're telling me that space has density as well?

I really can't believe this. You're saying that the "arms" of the Milky Way galaxy
rotate according to f = ma because of resistance? I can't believe that you are suggesting that the spirals of the Milky Way galaxy are caused by resistance slowing the outer "arms" of the spiral. I say "balderdash" old chap, Bolderdash.

I much prefer snickers over milky ways

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

27-09-2023 00:41
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
James,
I don't think it's slowed. I think that rather than flying apart at the velocity it has. it keeps that velocity because of the extra gravity afforded by the dark matter. The theory has many proponents but also some "antagonists". I wish i understood it better. For example the DM exists at the perimeter of the galaxy and this location keeps the galaxy together. It seems counterintuitive but summing it up it makes sense, i think.
27-09-2023 00:52
(14441)
keepit wrote:You're a puke ibd.

This is just more of your trash talk, keepit.

keepit, you're just playing semantics. You're full of baloney.
27-09-2023 01:01
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
[
quote]IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman wrote: Gases do not self compress.

Of course gases don't self-compress, but gravity compresses them extremely effectively. Have you ever heard of "atmospheric pressure"?

Earth is not a gas molecule. Falce equivalency fallacy.
Edited on 27-09-2023 01:02
27-09-2023 01:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
keepit wrote:
James,
I don't think it's slowed. I think that rather than flying apart at the velocity it has. it keeps that velocity because of the extra gravity afforded by the dark matter. The theory has many proponents but also some "antagonists". I wish i understood it better. For example the DM exists at the perimeter of the galaxy and this location keeps the galaxy together. It seems counterintuitive but summing it up it makes sense, i think.

Dark matter is really very simple. The cosmological constant does not either work or match the observations made, so instead of saying that they do not know how the universe works they made up more mass that is invisible. Try building and holding up a bridge with invisible mass.

ULTRA MAGA

27-09-2023 05:35
(14441)
Xadoman wrote:Earth is not a gas molecule. Falce equivalency fallacy.

Gas molecules are not "made it" cars. Falce equivalency fallacy.
27-09-2023 08:41
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
IBdaMann wrote:

Irrelevance fallacy. Self compressing gases do not exist. Gases can not do work on themselves. This is a violation of thermodynamics.
27-09-2023 13:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Xadoman wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Irrelevance fallacy. Self compressing gases do not exist. Gases can not do work on themselves. This is a violation of thermodynamics.

Wow, you guys use so many big wurdz, I do wish that I could understand

ULTRA MAGA

27-09-2023 15:13
(14441)
Xadoman wrote:Irrelevance fallacy. Self compressing gases do not exist.

Irrelevance fallacy. Gravity certainly does exist.

Xadoman wrote:Gases can not do work on themselves. This is a violation of thermodynamics.

Irrelevance fallacy. Every gas molecule has mass. Any two gas molecules have gravity. You lose on this one.
27-09-2023 18:12
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
keepit wrote:
You're a puke ibd.

Well now I'm pissed off. IBdaMann did work harder for it, but I wanted to be the puke.

If I were able to earn your puke recognition, would this ultimately increase the number of pukes?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
27-09-2023 18:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:
You're a puke ibd.

Well now I'm pissed off. IBdaMann did work harder for it, but I wanted to be the puke.

If I were able to earn your puke recognition, would this ultimately increase the number of pukes?

Do not worry and be happy as you are clearly a puke as well.

So smile

ULTRA MAGA

27-09-2023 20:10
(14441)
GasGuzzler wrote:If I were able to earn your puke recognition, would this ultimately increase the number of pukes?

GasGuzzler, when you filled out the paperwork, did you check the box indicating that you have debt? I think that all pukes created that have debt do not increase the number of pukes, even if you get your own serial number.

If memory serves, both Frank and Sven are not counted amongst pukes today specifically by becoming pukes that are used to paying off debt.

In my case, you can tell by my trash talk that I'm in junk bond status. I've hit on some very dark matter times in which it is hard to find the dark energy to even get out of bed. You know times are getting very dark matter by the gravity of the situation being greater than it otherwise should be and worse than previously feared.

Good luck on not increasing the number of pukes.
27-09-2023 21:19
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
Hmm, speaking of dollars and debt: The dollar index is much higher than usual right now and the Japanese and Chinese don't seem so eager to buy our treasuries these days. They bought a lot of debt from us at much lower interest rates than the current ones which means that those treasuries are worth much less right now than when they bought them. Would this be a good time for the us to print up some dollars and buy those low interest treasuries back and wait for interest rates to go down a bit?
27-09-2023 21:51
(14441)
keepit wrote: The dollar index is much higher than usual right now and the Japanese and Chinese don't seem so eager to buy our treasuries these days.

1. The US only has one Treasury and it is not for sale.
2. Japanese and Chinese people all over the world continue to buy US bonds.
3. If there are governments that are not buying US bonds, they have my appreciation.

keepit wrote: Would this be a good time for the us to print up some dollars and buy those low interest treasuries back and wait for interest rates to go down a bit?

No. It is time for the government to learn financial discipline and to stop spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending spending, spending, spending, spending like a drunken sailor on payday.
27-09-2023 22:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote: The dollar index is much higher than usual right now and the Japanese and Chinese don't seem so eager to buy our treasuries these days.

1. The US only has one Treasury and it is not for sale.
2. Japanese and Chinese people all over the world continue to buy US bonds.
3. If there are governments that are not buying US bonds, they have my appreciation.

keepit wrote: Would this be a good time for the us to print up some dollars and buy those low interest treasuries back and wait for interest rates to go down a bit?

No. It is time for the government to learn financial discipline and to stop spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending, spending spending, spending, spending, spending like a drunken sailor on payday.

LOL your mind is mine, I am keeping it in a thimble for a midget

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
170.32 USD
+170.22 (170,224.20%)all time
Sep 27, 3:33 PM EDT *

ULTRA MAGA

27-09-2023 23:10
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:If I were able to earn your puke recognition, would this ultimately increase the number of pukes?

GasGuzzler, when you filled out the paperwork, did you check the box indicating that you have debt? I think that all pukes created that have debt do not increase the number of pukes, even if you get your own serial number.

Here in lies the issue. I don't have any debt. I paid it all off, borrowed more dollars, and my balance remained at zero. I tried so hard to comprehend this but only threw up. Does this somehow make me a puke?
IBdaMann wrote:
If memory serves, both Frank and Sven are not counted amongst pukes today specifically by becoming pukes that are used to paying off debt.

Wow. You have really missed the mark this time. Sven is self decompressing after his intergalactic travels, so he won't be puking for quite some time, could be another 22,000 years.

Frank has the hots for a female Grizzly, so he's off learning what will allow for him to become darker matter in a desperate attempt to be more attractive.

How do you not know this stuff?
IBdaMann wrote:
In my case, you can tell by my trash talk that I'm in junk bond status. I've hit on some very dark matter times in which it is hard to find the dark energy to even get out of bed. You know times are getting very dark matter by the gravity of the situation being greater than it otherwise should be and worse than previously feared.

Just more dark trash talk ibd. You're still a puke.
IBdaMann wrote:
Good luck on not increasing the number of pukes.

There is significantly more puking going on these days but the overall number of pukes is relatively stable.

28-09-2023 06:14
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
keepit wrote:
Hmm, speaking of dollars and debt: The dollar index is much higher than usual right now and the Japanese and Chinese don't seem so eager to buy our treasuries these days. They bought a lot of debt from us at much lower interest rates than the current ones which means that those treasuries are worth much less right now than when they bought them. Would this be a good time for the us to print up some dollars and buy those low interest treasuries back and wait for interest rates to go down a bit?

Sometimes I wonder why economists can't do simple math. The numbers I use are as an example, it allows for modeling.
If America's GDP is $21 Trillion and the Trade Deficit is 6% then each year the U.S. economy would shrink by $1.26 Trillion. Then income not spent and money placed into IRAs would further shrink the economy. Then inflation kicks in to restore/maintain the economy, many people will still have debt to pay when there's less money in circulation.
To prevent this people need to borrow more money or the government has to use deficit spending to prevent the economy from shrinking. And then how much new credit is available and people use. This type of debt is historically what grows an economy. The alternative is deficit spending by the government.
Basically when a loan is paid off that money is no longer in circulation unless it is replaced by new debt.
28-09-2023 08:29
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:Is the red shift (lengthening of light waves, galaxy shapes appearing dimmer)

Red shift doesn't affect light intensity. It affects the color. Whatever color the light would normally be, because of the movement away, the light waves are lengthened and thus the frequency is reduced. This has the effect of "shifting" the color towards red. The greater the velocity, the greater the shift towards red; this is how one can tell the relative velocity that a body is moving away from earth.

So, when you are moving, shift happens.

The amplitude, however, does not change; therefore brightness does not change.

I see. Anyhow, I think we can attribute the red shift to an atmospheric effect. Probably has something to do with more CO2 in the atmosphere. Makes Heaven's glass a bit more opaque.

No need for 1929 theories of infinite expansion.

Galaxies of course being a projection of light onto the glass from outer space.

For James, they look gassy. Lots of gas particles colliding.

Edited on 28-09-2023 08:34
28-09-2023 09:19
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman wrote:Irrelevance fallacy. Self compressing gases do not exist.

Irrelevance fallacy. Gravity certainly does exist.

Xadoman wrote:Gases can not do work on themselves. This is a violation of thermodynamics.

Irrelevance fallacy. Every gas molecule has mass. Any two gas molecules have gravity. You lose on this one.

So two gas molecules meet in the space and start bouncing back and forth because gravity holds them together.

Do you know that in space you need to be tethered to the space station? Do you know that if the tether breaks then you need a reactive pack to get back to space station? Do you know that if the reactive pack does not work then you can not get back to space station? Gravity would not save you my friend.

Gravitational collapse of gases does not make sense my friends.
Edited on 28-09-2023 09:20
28-09-2023 16:28
(14441)
Xadoman wrote:So two gas molecules meet in the space and start bouncing back and forth because gravity holds them together.

In fact, all four of the forces remain in force (did you see what I did there).

Xadoman wrote: Do you know that in space you need to be tethered to the space station?

Do you know that the constant of gravity is very small?

Xadoman wrote: Gravity would not save you my friend.

Correct. The constant of gravity is too small for this use case, hence the tethers.

Xadoman wrote:Gravitational collapse of gases does not make sense my friends.

Fortunately they don't collapse. They congregate. Gravity forms a congregation ... just one without a choir.
28-09-2023 18:37
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:Is the red shift (lengthening of light waves, galaxy shapes appearing dimmer)

Red shift doesn't affect light intensity. It affects the color. Whatever color the light would normally be, because of the movement away, the light waves are lengthened and thus the frequency is reduced. This has the effect of "shifting" the color towards red. The greater the velocity, the greater the shift towards red; this is how one can tell the relative velocity that a body is moving away from earth.

I see. Anyhow, I think we can attribute the red shift to an atmospheric effect. Probably has something to do with more CO2 in the atmosphere. Makes Heaven's glass a bit more opaque.

Particles colliding is the scientific basis for cold fusion https://www.iter.org/.
What they've overlooked is that the Sun has gravity and the energy in the inner part of the solar system comes from the Sun. They haven't quite replicated the parameters
of fusion in the Sun's corona. They've only replicated the corona.
With red shift, the Sun's gravitational field coupled with the Earth's might explain it.
This kind of gets into astrophysics because of how space is stretched around the Sun and the Earth.
Also, while gravity can explain why galaxies collide https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2022/08/galaxy-mergers-colliding-cosmic-matter-milky-way-andromeda/671164/, aren't they supposed to be moving further apart?
Also, if you notice how many Suns those 2 galaxies have? It's a clear enough image to where they could probably be counted. One person on Facebook who showed the first picture he took as he was pursuing a PhD in astrophysics, I mentioned look at all of those galaxies in the background behind 2 galaxies that looked similar to the 2 in the link. He didn't consider that if a galaxy is far enough away it might look like a star.
They use software to establish what's a star and what's a galaxy. He didn't understand that with a star, it's light will show what gasses are in its atmosphere/corona.
28-09-2023 20:28
(14441)
James_ wrote: Sometimes I wonder why economists can't do simple math.

... because they aren't economists; they only claim to be. They are typically leftists on the DNC payroll who recite the Democrat party line and say that it must be true because they claim to be "economists" ... just as some people preaching Global Warming and Climate Change sternly assert that what they say must be true because they claim to be "geologists." Leftists, being leftists, hence being locked into the mode of having others do their thinking for them and being too stupid or uneducated to call booooolsch't when they should, simply believe everything they are told to believe, to include the stupid justifications for why they believe what they believe.

James_ wrote: The numbers I use are as an example, it allows for modeling.

If you have already selected in advance only those numbers that allow for modeling, your answers will differ from any results you would have gotten had you used the correct numbers.

James_ wrote: If America's GDP is $21 Trillion and the Trade Deficit is 6% then each year the U.S. economy would shrink by $1.26 Trillion.

Nope. The economy would grow by $1.26 Trillion.

Of course, it would add $1.26 Trillion to the growing bubble, and would exacerbate the problems generated by the bursting of that bubble to that extent when it occurs.
29-09-2023 03:51
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
;)
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote: Sometimes I wonder why economists can't do simple math.

... because they aren't economists; they only claim to be. They are typically leftists on the DNC payroll who recite the Democrat party line and say that it must be true because they claim to be "economists" ... just as some people preaching Global Warming and Climate Change sternly assert that what they say must be true because they claim to be "geologists." Leftists, being leftists, hence being locked into the mode of having others do their thinking for them and being too stupid or uneducated to call booooolsch't when they should, simply believe everything they are told to believe, to include the stupid justifications for why they believe what they believe.

James_ wrote: The numbers I use are as an example, it allows for modeling.

If you have already selected in advance only those numbers that allow for modeling, your answers will differ from any results you would have gotten had you used the correct numbers.

James_ wrote: If America's GDP is $21 Trillion and the Trade Deficit is 6% then each year the U.S. economy would shrink by $1.26 Trillion.

Nope. The economy would grow by $1.26 Trillion.

Of course, it would add $1.26 Trillion to the growing bubble, and would exacerbate the problems generated by the bursting of that bubble to that extent when it occurs.

You missed me. Why be so nice? Please do not violate forum policy for me.
With that said, I think f(x) = a sinø + C. Or you could say f (x) = a sin (bx + c).
That is basic "modelling".
Edited on 29-09-2023 03:52
29-09-2023 06:02
(1643)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Particles colliding is the scientific basis for cold fusion https://www.iter.org/.
What they've overlooked is that the Sun has gravity and the energy in the inner part of the solar system comes from the Sun. They haven't quite replicated the parameters
With red shift, the Sun's gravitational field coupled with the Earth's might explain it.
This kind of gets into astrophysics because of how space is stretched around the Sun and the Earth.
Also, while gravity can explain why galaxies collide https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2022/08/galaxy-mergers-colliding-cosmic-matter-milky-way-andromeda/671164/, aren't they supposed to be moving further apart?
Also, if you notice how many Suns those 2 galaxies have? It's a clear enough image to where they could probably be counted. One person on Facebook who showed the first picture he took as he was pursuing a PhD in astrophysics, I mentioned look at all of those galaxies in the background behind 2 galaxies that looked similar to the 2 in the link. He didn't consider that if a galaxy is far enough away it might look like a star.
They use software to establish what's a star and what's a galaxy. He didn't understand that with a star, it's light will show what gasses are in its atmosphere/corona.

It may take me a while to digest all of the subject matter in your comment James.

But let me just say that I am a big believer in cold fusion. I think an example of basic materials needed:

container of heavy water and lithium salts
Palladium strip
Platinum coils
Deuterium
Oxygen
A way to apply voltage to container

Though the scientific consensus is saying the simple steps in the cold fusion experiment described by Pons and Fleischmann can't be repeated, Pons says the container for the experiment should undergo 20 days of electrolytic conditioning, and heat to boiling for the first run. I think the voltage needs to be applied with an oscillating intensity too. One may argue semantics, that this doesn't qualify as "cold" fusion, but who cares.

The primary goal of cold fusion would be to generate gamma radiation.

I believe:

A more complex cold fusion, with Earth being the container undergoing collisions from gravity, is what powers the Moon. The Moon would therefore be the most powerful spot of radiation in space. It powers the Sun.

But one need not think cosmically to imagine natural processes applying cold fusion.

Horny devils are also generating gamma radiation every time they have an orgasm. I think you know, that's why it's called the Blue Flame Club

You have officially triggered me to go on this rant James

29-09-2023 06:23
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

It may take me a while to digest all of the subject matter in your comment James.

But let me just say that I am a big believer in cold fusion. I think an example of basic materials needed:

Palladium strip
Platinum coils
Deuterium
Oxygen

Though the scientific consensus is saying the simple steps in the cold fusion experiment described by Pons and Fleischmann can't be repeated, Pons says the container for the experiment should undergo 20 days of electrolytic conditioning, and heat to boiling for the first run. I think the voltage needs to be applied with an oscillating intensity too. One may argue semantics, that this doesn't qualify as "cold" fusion, but who cares.

I believe:

A more complex cold fusion, with Earth being the container undergoing collisions from gravity, is what powers the Moon. The Moon would therefore be the most powerful spot of radiation in space. It powers the Sun.

But one need not think cosmically to imagine natural processes applying cold fusion.

Horny devils are also generating gamma radiation every time they have an orgasm. I think you know, that's why it's called the Blue Flame Club

The Blue Flame club is methane. If you have a butane lighter then
CH4 + 3O2 > CO2 + 2H2O. Basically a fart and a lighter produce both carbon dioxide and water.
29-09-2023 06:51
(1643)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Palladium strip
Platinum coils
Deuterium
Oxygen

I believe:

The Blue Flame club is methane. If you have a butane lighter then
CH4 + 3O2 > CO2 + 2H2O. Basically a fart and a lighter produce both carbon dioxide and water.

Ah. Or something like having tiny screws pleasurably tightening and twisting your guts to retain a supply of fecal matter...

29-09-2023 13:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

What is cold fusion?

ULTRA MAGA

29-09-2023 14:25
(14441)
Swan wrote: What is cold fusion?

It's another scam by people looking to bilk research grants from people or government organizations with lots-o-cash.

Imagine a guy holding up a test tube full of a clear solution in front of a camera, claiming that cold fusion is occurring right there in the tube, producing energy by chemically fusing atoms. Imagine the popping of corks on Champaign bottles, and festive celebration of the limitless supply of energy that will be transforming the planet and humanity.

... and imagine the proud mention that all that is needed for anyone who wishes to rule the world ... is to merely fund the project for the next few years to formalize the research and to fund the design, engineering and construction of the machines that will hand over the reins of power.

Sweet deal!
29-09-2023 18:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: What is cold fusion?

It's another scam by people looking to bilk research grants from people or government organizations with lots-o-cash.

Imagine a guy holding up a test tube full of a clear solution in front of a camera, claiming that cold fusion is occurring right there in the tube, producing energy by chemically fusing atoms. Imagine the popping of corks on Champaign bottles, and festive celebration of the limitless supply of energy that will be transforming the planet and humanity.

... and imagine the proud mention that all that is needed for anyone who wishes to rule the world ... is to merely fund the project for the next few years to formalize the research and to fund the design, engineering and construction of the machines that will hand over the reins of power.

Sweet deal!

[img]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y76GRz7tr-w&t=6s&pp=ygURZG9scGhpbiBzbGF1Z2h0ZXI%3D[/img]

ULTRA MAGA

30-09-2023 02:56
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
keepit wrote:

Why would the US want to buy back debt? Wouldn't it just be better to default on them? What are they going to do about it? They aren't going to make a huge fuss about getting screwed over, it's what America does... A war would be messy and costly, and they still wouldn't get paid anyway...
30-09-2023 07:00
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Palladium strip
Platinum coils
Deuterium
Oxygen

I believe:

With cold fusion they have the torus (mimics the Sun's corona), but they don't have a ground in the centre of the torus. If they did that then the Joules-Thomson throttling process might encourage fusion.
What the ground would do is polarise the tritium (heavy water) then the issue becomes that 2 hydrogen elements need to absorb an electron to become neutrons.

@swan, cold fusion as it's called is an attempt to create the Sun's corona. They use lasers in a magnetic field which is a torus or doughnut shape. You'll usually hear generating helium which is 2/4He, it has 2 protons and 2 neutrons.
And tritium (heavy water) has 1 proton and 2 neutrons.
By converting 2 tritium molecules into helium then the 2 neutrons to generate energy would need to be split. Quarks in a neutron or proton are electrons outside of the nuclei (nucleus). Of course if they got the neutrons to collide then that might do it.
Page 4 of 6<<<23456>

Join the debate upper atmosphere temp:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Layers of the Atmosphere as Viewed in Blue2227-01-2024 23:16
Quantum computer startup SEEQC unveils digital chip that operates at super cold temp3931-03-2023 19:52
ppm CO2 in atmosphere3312-03-2021 02:47
The Atmosphere and Heat13617-02-2021 17:32
Atmosphere4707-09-2020 19:50
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact