Remember me
▼ Content

Quantum computer startup SEEQC unveils digital chip that operates at super cold temp

Quantum computer startup SEEQC unveils digital chip that operates at super cold temp24-03-2023 14:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
https://www.reuters.com/technology/quantum-computer-startup-seeqc-unveils-digital-chip-that-operates-super-cold-2023-03-15/

OAKLAND, Calif March 15 (Reuters) - New York-based quantum computer startup SEEQC said on Wednesday it has developed a digital chip that can operate at temperatures colder than outer space so it can be used with quantum processors that are often in cryogenic chambers.

Quantum computers, based on quantum physics, have the potential one day to complete some calculations millions of times faster than the most powerful supercomputer today.

One challenge is that quantum processors with quantum bits, or qubits, often need to be stored at very cold temperatures near zero Kelvin, or -273.15 Celsius. On the other hand, classical computers operate in more moderate temperatures.

article-prompt-devices
Register for free to Reuters and know the full story

But the two need to be paired as information from the quantum processors is measured in wave form and must be digitized into ones and zeros for classical computers used to control and access the qubits.

Today wires connect the quantum processor in the freezing chamber to classical computers in room temperature, but the temperature change can slow the speed and cause other issues. SEEQC has also built its quantum computer this way and is now trying to modify it with its new chips.

"If you're trying to build a data center, if that's your goal, then it's not enough to take these kind of early prototype designs and try to scale them on a brute force manner," John Levy, co-founder and CEO of SEEQC told Reuters.

The first chip it unveiled Wednesday sits directly under the quantum processor and controls the qubits, and reads out the results.

At least two other chips still under development will be in a slightly warmer part of the cryogenic chamber. These could further process information needed for quantum computing.

The technology could make it easier to build more powerful quantum computers as each cryogenic chamber would be able to support a larger number of qubits, said Levy. Today's superconducting quantum computers have hundreds of qubits, but some estimate thousands, or even a million could be needed to create a quantum computer to run useful algorithms.

The SEEQC digital chips are made at SEEQC's fabrication facility in Elmsford using silicon wafers but do not use transistors, Levy said.

SEEQC was founded in 2018 and has raised a total of $30 million from investors including Merck's M Ventures and LG Tech Ventures.

Smile now silly fool, I bet you even fooled yourself

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
24-03-2023 16:32
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14407)
Swan wrote:SEEQC was founded in 2018 and has raised a total of $30 million from investors including Merck's M Ventures and LG Tech Ventures.

Smile now silly fool, you knew this was what the scam is all about. Why go through all the trouble to set up a cryptocurrency on an offshore exchange and coordinate a full pump-n-dump effort ... when you can simply "unveil" a chip, claim that it will do "quantum" things and then just sit back and let investors hand over their cash.
24-03-2023 17:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:SEEQC was founded in 2018 and has raised a total of $30 million from investors including Merck's M Ventures and LG Tech Ventures.

Smile now silly fool, you knew this was what the scam is all about. Why go through all the trouble to set up a cryptocurrency on an offshore exchange and coordinate a full pump-n-dump effort ... when you can simply "unveil" a chip, claim that it will do "quantum" things and then just sit back and let investors hand over their cash.

Says the idiot who denies the holocaust and the last ice age because I did not see it.

Get medicated.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

24-03-2023 18:46
(14407)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Says the idiot who denies the holocaust and the last ice age because I did not see it.

Says the gullible who is embarrassed for having fallen for a totally obvious scam but who might not have had he paid attention in school.
24-03-2023 19:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Says the gullible who is embarrassed for having fallen for a totally obvious scam but who might not have had he paid attention in school.

Really, I bought Apple Computer stock, are you sure it's a scam?

Silly girl

ULTRA MAGA

25-03-2023 10:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Says...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-03-2023 10:31
(21597)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Really,...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-03-2023 20:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Really,...
Mantra 40a.

Well at least you still have your empty Coors light can collection

ULTRA MAGA

25-03-2023 23:09
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Really,...
Mantra 40a.

Well...
Mantra 1a.

The Parrot Killer

25-03-2023 23:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Really,...
Mantra 40a.

Well...
Mantra 1a.

Nikko 8P

ULTRA MAGA

26-03-2023 03:41
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Really,...
Mantra 40a.

Well...
Mantra 1a.

N...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

26-03-2023 04:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Really,...
Mantra 40a.

Well...
Mantra 1a.

N...
Mantra 40a.

이것은 실제로 아무 말도 하지 않지만, 내가 당신을 소유하고 있기 때문에 당신은 그것을 번역하는 데 시간을 낭비해야 했습니다. 차오

ULTRA MAGA

26-03-2023 06:00
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Really,...
Mantra 40a.

Well...
Mantra 1a.

N...
Mantra 40a.

Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

26-03-2023 19:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Really,...
Mantra 40a.

Well...
Mantra 1a.

N...
Mantra 40a.

Mantra 40a.

انا امتلكك

ULTRA MAGA

26-03-2023 22:01
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Really,...
Mantra 40a.

Well...
Mantra 1a.

N...
Mantra 40a.

Mantra 40a.

ك
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 26-03-2023 22:02
26-03-2023 22:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
LOL, the sad fact is that everyone knows that you now have admitted that you have nothing useful to add and that you are relegated to babbles

ULTRA MAGA

26-03-2023 22:33
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Really,...
Mantra 40a.

Well...
Mantra 1a.

N...
Mantra 40a.

Mantra 40a.

ك
Mantra 40a.

LOL,...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 26-03-2023 22:40
27-03-2023 02:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
More nothing from the lawyer with downs syndrome

ULTRA MAGA

27-03-2023 10:48
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Really,...
Mantra 40a.

Well...
Mantra 1a.

N...
Mantra 40a.

Mantra 40a.

ك
Mantra 40a.

LOL,...
Mantra 40a.

More...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

27-03-2023 15:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Well that is what one would expect from a high-powered government lawyer with downs syndrome. Are you still drooling on your shirts?

ULTRA MAGA

27-03-2023 20:06
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
N...
Mantra 40a.

Mantra 40a.

ك
Mantra 40a.

LOL,...
Mantra 40a.

More...
Mantra 40a.

Well...
Mantra 1d. SO

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 27-03-2023 20:12
27-03-2023 22:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
N...
Mantra 40a.

Mantra 40a.

ك
Mantra 40a.

LOL,...
Mantra 40a.

More...
Mantra 40a.

Well...
Mantra 1d. SO

LOL at least you gave up denying the obvious

ULTRA MAGA

28-03-2023 18:06
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Mantra 40a.

ك
Mantra 40a.

LOL,...
Mantra 40a.

More...
Mantra 40a.

Well...
Mantra 1d. SO

Mantra 40a. SO

The Parrot Killer

28-03-2023 19:01
(14407)
Into the Night wrote:Mantra 40a. SO

I continue to marvel at the efficiency afforded by the mantra list, and at the vast amount of time saved since its creation.

It really should be made into a browser plug-in.
28-03-2023 19:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:

I continue to marvel at the efficiency afforded by the mantra list, and at the vast amount of time saved since its creation.

You should also stop answering yourself too, but there is no chance of that happening anytime soon. Is there, dudes?

ULTRA MAGA

29-03-2023 02:14
(21597)
IBdaMann wrote:

I am in the process of updating it. Some new common mantras have appear that are not in the list, and older ones are no longer being used.

I like the idea of a browser extension or plug-in. I'll look into it!

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 29-03-2023 02:19
29-03-2023 02:29
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
ك
Mantra 40a.

LOL,...
Mantra 40a.

More...
Mantra 40a.

Well...
Mantra 1d. SO

Mantra 40a. SO

You should...
Mantra 1b. SO

The Parrot Killer

29-03-2023 03:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
ك
Mantra 40a.

LOL,...
Mantra 40a.

More...
Mantra 40a.

Well...
Mantra 1d. SO

Mantra 40a. SO

You should...
Mantra 1b. SO

ママはベッドに行くと言う

ULTRA MAGA

29-03-2023 21:18
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
LOL,...
Mantra 40a.

More...
Mantra 40a.

Well...
Mantra 1d. SO

Mantra 40a. SO2

You should...
Mantra 1b. SO3

Mantra 40a. SO4

The Parrot Killer

29-03-2023 22:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
LOL,...
Mantra 40a.

More...
Mantra 40a.

Well...
Mantra 1d. SO

Mantra 40a. SO2

You should...
Mantra 1b. SO3

Mantra 40a. SO4

That was a clear example of a schizzo word salad, and your best work.

ULTRA MAGA

30-03-2023 05:34
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
More...
Mantra 40a.

Well...
Mantra 1d. SO

Mantra 40a. SO2

You should...
Mantra 1b. SO3

Mantra 40a. SO4

That...
Mantra 1d. SO5

The Parrot Killer

30-03-2023 14:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
More...
Mantra 40a.

Well...
Mantra 1d. SO

Mantra 40a. SO2

You should...
Mantra 1b. SO3

Mantra 40a. SO4

That...
Mantra 1d. SO5

Another prime word salad

ULTRA MAGA

30-03-2023 16:24
(14407)
Swan wrote:Another prime word salad

thirteen twenty-three ninety-seven forty-one eleven fifty-three
30-03-2023 16:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Another prime word salad

thirteen twenty-three ninety-seven forty-one eleven fifty-three

What are the odds that you make sense in any given ramble

ULTRA MAGA

30-03-2023 21:46
(14407)
Swan wrote:What are the odds that you make sense in any given ramble

Unclear. I never ramble.
30-03-2023 22:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:

Unclear. I never ramble.

ULTRA MAGA

31-03-2023 15:34
(14407)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan, you often make sense.

Great, you caught the joke. Good on you.
31-03-2023 18:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The joke is you and the bandwidth you waste babbling

ULTRA MAGA

31-03-2023 19:48
(14407)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yes, the joke is the bandwidth I waste babbling

Right, but it ceases to be funny the moment you explain it.
31-03-2023 19:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yes, the joke is the bandwidth I waste babbling

Right, but it ceases to be funny the moment you explain it.

Benny Hill is always funny, no matter how he explains it. But if you don't like the joke, you can always eat one for the Gipper and free up some bandwidth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 31-03-2023 19:53

Join the debate Quantum computer startup SEEQC unveils digital chip that operates at super cold temp:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
PARTICLE ACCELERATOR... ON A CHIP4203-11-2023 02:53
Quantum entanglement visualized for the first time ever1407-10-2023 19:05
upper atmosphere temp21207-10-2023 19:02
IBM quantum experience7213-09-2023 19:48
LOL was that a super bimbo demonstrating her only real mental prowess106-09-2023 14:05
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact