Remember me
▼ Content

upper atmosphere temp

Page 6 of 6<<<456
05-10-2023 02:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL if no gas can warm the Earth then you cannot get burned if you stick your face over old faithful

Swan, when you're right, you're right. You're just never right. This was a stupid comment. It's not the gas that would burn him but the flow of thermal energy. If you think that gas alone can burn, then try cooking a steak by spraying CO2 on it directly from the tank.

So mustard gas does not burn in your little World.

Okeedokee

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
05-10-2023 03:28
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL if no gas can warm the Earth then you cannot get burned if you stick your face over old faithful

Swan, when you're right, you're right. You're just never right. This was a stupid comment. It's not the gas that would burn him but the flow of thermal energy. If you think that gas alone can burn, then try cooking a steak by spraying CO2 on it directly from the tank.

Okeedokee

So you just doubled down on stupid. Way to go, stupid.

Please, entertain us with your description of how any gas has the ability to raise the temperature of anything.

By the way, that burning in your anus is not the result of a rise in temperature.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
05-10-2023 03:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Okeedokee

Please, entertain us with your description of how any gas has the ability to raise the temperature of anything.

By the way, that burning in your anus is not the result of a rise in temperature.

Raised temps are not required for acid burns.

ROTMFFLMMFAO

CIAO

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

05-10-2023 03:45
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Okeedokee

ROTMFFLMMFAO

CIAO

Triple crown stupid. Nice.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
05-10-2023 03:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Okeedokee

ROTMFFLMMFAO

CIAO

Triple crown stupid. Nice.

Your unconditional surrender is noted for the official record

ULTRA MAGA

06-10-2023 03:56
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
keepit wrote:
Consensus does have an extremely important part in science. Think of what Newton said about his knowledge having been built upon the shoulders of giants!
People need other people to stimulate their thinking, whether in a social way or in a scientific way.

And yet he said that Gottfried Leibniz stole his work which is known to be a lie.
Kind of why Newton is a genius and most people don't know who Leibniz is.
06-10-2023 04:46
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14450)
keepit wrote:Consensus does have an extremely important part in science.

No, keepit, consensus plays no role in science. Your problem is that you think that the word "consensus" means "inspiration."

keepit wrote: Think of what Newton said about his knowledge having been built upon the shoulders of giants!

Correct. Inspiration, not consensus.

keepit wrote: People need other people to stimulate their thinking

Not necessarily, but this is inspiration nonetheless, not consensus.
06-10-2023 06:27
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote:Consensus does have an extremely important part in science.

No, keepit, consensus plays no role in science. Your problem is that you think that the word "consensus" means "inspiration."

keepit wrote: Think of what Newton said about his knowledge having been built upon the shoulders of giants!

Correct. Inspiration, not consensus.

keepit wrote: People need other people to stimulate their thinking

Not necessarily, but this is inspiration nonetheless, not consensus.

IBDM, people need to be allowed to have an opinion. If Harvey55 says he rides the Obama train to work, we can accept that.
Accusing someone of plagiarism without proof, that is a problem. Accountability
matters.
06-10-2023 07:35
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14450)
James_ wrote: IBDM, people need to be allowed to have an opinion. If Harvey55 says he rides the Obama train to work, we can accept that.
matters.

What about "clarity" and "coherency" ... do those matter too?
06-10-2023 07:42
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote: IBDM, people need to be allowed to have an opinion. If Harvey55 says he rides the Obama train to work, we can accept that.
matters.

I fully support Harvey riding the Obama train in to work. After all, it's people
like him who makes America great. His mission to support America is all about
clarity and coherency because he believes in One Republic;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT_nvWreIhg
06-10-2023 20:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
matters.

LOL the local idiot who denies the last ice age because I was not their babbles about clarity and coherency.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ULTRA MAGA

07-10-2023 03:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21628)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
matters.

LOL the local idiot who denies the last ice age because I was not their babbles about clarity and coherency.

You've decided to babble about this again? Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 07-10-2023 03:56
07-10-2023 19:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
matters.

You've decided to babble about this again? Mantra 40a.

Poor baby, did mommy take your rattle?

ULTRA MAGA

Page 6 of 6<<<456

Join the debate upper atmosphere temp:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Layers of the Atmosphere as Viewed in Blue2227-01-2024 23:16
Quantum computer startup SEEQC unveils digital chip that operates at super cold temp3931-03-2023 19:52
ppm CO2 in atmosphere3312-03-2021 02:47
The Atmosphere and Heat13617-02-2021 17:32
Atmosphere4707-09-2020 19:50
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact