(5682)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Demonstrate what? These are YOUR words, not mine.

Do you ever wish that your mother did not smoke crack while she was preggy with you?

Insult people gets you nowhere.
Swan wrote:
How is heat produced?

It isn't.
Swan wrote:
Heat can be produced in many ways such as burning, rubbing, and mixing one substance with another. Heat can move from one object to another by conduction.

Heat is not contained in anything. Heat isn't 'produced'. It simply is, or it isn't.
Heat does not move from one object to another.

LOL heat certainly does move from one object to another thru convection,

Heat is not contained in anything.
Swan wrote:
which is how nuclear power plants produce and move the heat

Heat is not contained in anything. Nuclear power plants do not move heat around.
Swan wrote:
that turns the turbines

Turbines are turned by steam, not heat.
Swan wrote:
which in turn produce electricity.

At least you got this part right.
Swan wrote:
Yawn, but you keep on babbling

You are describing yourself again. You still have no clue what 'heat' is, even though IBdaMann has clearly described it to you.

Actually nuclear decay produces heat,

No. Nuclear decay is energy.
Swan wrote:
that heats water producing steam

Here are the 8 steps involved in generating nuclear energy.

1 The reaction is triggered. ...

You do not need to trigger nuclear decay. It just happens.
Swan wrote:
2 Water is heated. ...
3 Hot water is circulated. ...
4 Steam is created. ...

You can't create steam. You can heat water so it becomes steam, but you cannot create it.
Swan wrote:
5 Steam energy is converted to electrical energy. ...

Steam is not energy.
Swan wrote:
6 Electrical energy is passed to the user. ...
7 Electricity is sent through power lines to where it is needed. ...
8 The steam is cooled and recycled.

Apparently you haven't figured out that steam and water are the same thing.
Swan wrote:
You really need to stop frustrating yourself doc

Hey...I'm not the one that doesn't understand how a steam engine works or what heat is.

nuclear decay is not energy unless harnessed, nuclear decay releases heat that is transformed into energy typically electrical by thermal transfer conduction to water pipes that are heated producing steam.

This explains why your official title is potato peeler or three steps under cook
09-06-2022 01:26
platoonseaflyclimate
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
I think our human body can only tolerate certain amount of CO2 that is why if we the CO2's amount on the atmosphere signifcantly rises our body will find it difficult to adopt hence, making us sick.
09-06-2022 02:28
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
platoonseaflyclimate wrote:
I think our human body can only tolerate certain amount of CO2 that is why if we the CO2's amount on the atmosphere signifcantly rises our body will find it difficult to adopt hence, making us sick.

Very true. Also true that a certain amount of water will make you sick.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
09-06-2022 05:54
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21552)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Demonstrate what? These are YOUR words, not mine.

Do you ever wish that your mother did not smoke crack while she was preggy with you?

Insult people gets you nowhere.
Swan wrote:
How is heat produced?

It isn't.
Swan wrote:
Heat can be produced in many ways such as burning, rubbing, and mixing one substance with another. Heat can move from one object to another by conduction.

Heat is not contained in anything. Heat isn't 'produced'. It simply is, or it isn't.
Heat does not move from one object to another.

LOL heat certainly does move from one object to another thru convection,

Heat is not contained in anything.
Swan wrote:
which is how nuclear power plants produce and move the heat

Heat is not contained in anything. Nuclear power plants do not move heat around.
Swan wrote:
that turns the turbines

Turbines are turned by steam, not heat.
Swan wrote:
which in turn produce electricity.

At least you got this part right.
Swan wrote:
Yawn, but you keep on babbling

You are describing yourself again. You still have no clue what 'heat' is, even though IBdaMann has clearly described it to you.

Actually nuclear decay produces heat,

No. Nuclear decay is energy.
Swan wrote:
that heats water producing steam

Here are the 8 steps involved in generating nuclear energy.

1 The reaction is triggered. ...

You do not need to trigger nuclear decay. It just happens.
Swan wrote:
2 Water is heated. ...
3 Hot water is circulated. ...
4 Steam is created. ...

You can't create steam. You can heat water so it becomes steam, but you cannot create it.
Swan wrote:
5 Steam energy is converted to electrical energy. ...

Steam is not energy.
Swan wrote:
6 Electrical energy is passed to the user. ...
7 Electricity is sent through power lines to where it is needed. ...
8 The steam is cooled and recycled.

Apparently you haven't figured out that steam and water are the same thing.
Swan wrote:
You really need to stop frustrating yourself doc

Hey...I'm not the one that doesn't understand how a steam engine works or what heat is.

nuclear decay is not energy unless harnessed,

It's energy at any time. It doesn't even need to be harnessed.
Swan wrote:
nuclear decay releases heat

Heat is not stored anywhere. Nuclear decay cannot release heat.
Swan wrote:
that is transformed into energy

Heat is not energy.
Swan wrote:
typically electrical by thermal transfer conduction to water pipes that are heated producing steam.

Buzzword fallacies. There is no such thing as 'thermal transfer conduction'.
Swan wrote:
This explains why your official title is potato peeler or three steps under cook

You apparently don't even qualify for that.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-06-2022 07:23
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14366)

I think our human body can only tolerate certain amount of O2 that is why if we exceed that O2's amount on the atmosphere signifcantly rises our body will find it difficult to adopt hence, making us sick.

I think our human body can only tolerate certain amount of N2 that is why if we exceed that N2's amount on the atmosphere signifcantly rises our body will find it difficult to adopt hence, making us sick.
09-06-2022 07:40
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1639)

The usual metric reported for atmospheric carbon dioxide is about 400 parts per million (ppm).

OSHA guidelines allow for an 8 hour work day in an indoor environment of 5,000 ppm. That doesn't sound very healthy, and may lead to more sickness, but can be tolerated with fresh air breaks.

100,000 ppm would quickly render someone unconscious and choked to death. This would be the amount used to slaughter pigs and chickens.

A high risk of CO2 poisoning would be if you are in a sealed room with lots of dry ice.

09-06-2022 08:32
(14366)
Spongy Iris wrote:OSHA guidelines allow for an 8 hour work day in an indoor environment of 5,000 ppm. That doesn't sound very healthy, and may lead to more sickness, but can be tolerated with fresh air breaks.

Why do you say that? Are you under the impression that CO2 is poisonous? Are you aware that you have high levels of CO2 in your lungs right this very moment. Are you surviving quite nicely? ... or does breathing lead to more sickness?

Why aren't you worried about the 800,000 ppm N2 in our atmosphere?

You could be breathing 5,000 ppm CO2 right now and you wouldn't have the vaguest clue.

CO2 is not poison. CO2 is not pollution. CO2 is a life-essential compound.

Spongy Iris wrote:100,000 ppm would quickly render someone unconscious and choked to death.

I call booolsch't. As long as you give me 20% oxygen, I'll breathe 100,000 ppm CO2. I'll be fine. CO2 is not poison. My body needs oxygen, not a lack of CO2. My lungs always have CO2 in them. Merely living causes my body to produce CO2 that is pumped into my lungs and exhaled. If I hold my breath, the CO2 levels in my lungs increase and increase ... until I exhale. As long as I have 20% oxygen going in, I'm a happy camper.

Bring on the CO2.

Spongy Iris wrote:This would be the amount used to slaughter pigs and chickens.

You've got to be kidding me. Pigs and chickens don't die from breathing in CO2; they die from not breathing in sufficient oxygen.

Spongy Iris wrote:A high risk of CO2 poisoning would be if you are in a sealed room with lots of dry ice.

You are officially a moron. You are describing suffocating someone by having CO2 (which is heavier than O2 or N2) displace the oxygen where someone is breathing. Suffocation is not CO2 poisoning. There is no such thing as CO2 poisoning. You have always had CO2 in your lungs every moment of your life and you haven't died from it yet.

Go back to chasing UFOs ... I mean parachutists.

09-06-2022 08:56
(1639)
You see how easy it is to trigger IBM, who apparently spends almost all his or her free time in a stuffy basement with CO2 levels of 5,000 ppm, trolling on Climate Debate. That might explain why he or she is so aggressive.

You're not going to be getting enough O2 if you are in a closed room with 100,000 ppm of CO2. The CO2 will displace too much O2 and you will choke to death. That's why that concentration is poisonous: capable of causing death.

09-06-2022 09:17
(14366)
Spongy Iris wrote:You're not going to be getting enough O2 if you are in a closed room with 100,000 ppm of CO2.

You suck at math. Ask me how I know.

100,000 ppm is 10%. You strangely believe that if I breathe in air comprised of 20% O2, 10% CO2 and 70% N2 , that I will immediately be rendered unconscious under the mistaken impression that CO2 is somehow poisonous and has certainly never been in my lungs before.

You nonetheless believe that breathing in an air mix of 20% O2 and 80% N2 is fine because it doesn't have that poisonous CO2 in the mix.

Yes, you're an idiot who sucks at math, ... and biology and chemistry.

Would you mind explaining why you believe CO2 is somehow a poison?

Spongy Iris wrote: The CO2 will displace too much O2

Not if it's not displacing any CO2. I stipulated 20% oxygen, which is the normal atmospheric O2 level. You were simply discussing CO2 as a poison in an absolute sense, saying that a certain level of CO2 will render someone quickly unconscious irrespective of anything else.

It was a stupid statement. Your presumption that CO2 is anything other than nutritious plant food is absurd.

Spongy Iris wrote: That's why that concentration is poisonous:

First, you are pivoting. You are now trying to pretend that what you meant by "poisoning" was "suffocation." I don't believe that you are fooling anyone.

Second, a substance that is poisonous is poisonous independent of quantity because otherwise everything is poison, which means that nothing is poison.
If we allow everything to be classified as poison then the word poison has no meaning. Otherwise, everything is toxic at some level, including oxygen, water, ... even peanut butter.

09-06-2022 17:12
(1639)
A few minutes of exposure at 70,000 ppm and 100,000 ppm of CO2 produces unconsciousness [Flury and Zernik 1931]

IBM is triggered to dispute any negative information about CO2, no matter how ridiculous a position he or she has to assume.

Edited on 09-06-2022 17:13
09-06-2022 17:22
(14366)
Spongy Iris wrote:A few minutes of exposure at 70,000 ppm and 100,000 ppm of CO2 produces unconsciousness [Flury and Zernik 1931]
You are being totally dishonest. It's like you have a personal vendetta against CO2 and that you will lie, cheat and steal in order to get others to demonize CO2 as poison and pollution.

Not only are you a moron, but you are a lying, deceitful moron. You probably think you are fooling everyone as well.

The study you cite is one of displacing oxygen and suffocation, not one of CO2 being inherently poisonous as you are dishonestly trying to pitch.

[quote]Spongy Iris wrote:IBM is triggered to dispute any negative information about CO2,

Of course, when the disinformation is patently false ... especially coming from a dishonest moron who, for some strange reason, has developed a virulent hatred for a life-essential compound.

Weird. Just plain weird.
09-06-2022 17:32
(1639)
I don't know why IBM thinks that suffocation due to the displacement of oxygen isn't toxic. Weird.

Oh well. Time to move on.

11-06-2022 06:04
(14366)
Spongy Iris wrote:I don't know why IBM thinks that suffocation due to the displacement of oxygen isn't toxic.

Because it isn't.

Suffocation is not poison ingestion, it is oxygen deprivation. Did you never learn this? Only toxins are toxic. Similarly, drowning is downing, it's not poisoning.

Who do you think was mostly responsible for failing to provide you a minimally acceptable education?
12-06-2022 03:39
(1639)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:I don't know why IBM thinks that suffocation due to the displacement of oxygen isn't toxic.

Because it isn't.

Suffocation is not poison ingestion, it is oxygen deprivation. Did you never learn this? Only toxins are toxic. Similarly, drowning is downing, it's not poisoning.

Your conversation is toxic.

CO2 poisoning is possible. The phrase CO2 poisoning stands. I have defined poison in previous comments, which is consistent with dictionaries: you are changing its definition to try to win the debate on your own invented technicality. You lose the word game.

You risk CO2 poisoning if you are in a sealed room with lots of dry ice.

This is a very similar to the risk I am discussing when I say "climate change," which I started this conversation about, before you tried hijacking it with your imaginary definition of poison.

12-06-2022 05:45
(14366)
Spongy Iris wrote:Your conversation is toxic.

Your lame-brain commentary leaves me dumber just for reading it.

Spongy Iris wrote:CO2 poisoning is possible.

Nope. CO2 is not poison, and you know it. Your lungs are full of CO2 and you know it. You have not suffered from any sort of toxic CO2 syndrome, and you know it.

CO2 is a life-essential compound, and you know it.

Everything is toxic if you have too much of it, which serves as the definition of "too much of it." Water and oxygen fall into this category. CO2 doesn't even seem to have any such quantity because it's simply not toxic. Suffocation is lethal, yes, but that doesn't make it poison.

If your description of a supposed poison doesn't make any sense unless you add words to the effect of "in sufficient quantity" then it isn't a poison.

Spongy Iris wrote: The phrase CO2 poisoning stands.

Only for a gullible moron who got sucked into a WACKY cult religion with a bizarre dogma that demonizes a life-essential compound.

You being a moron stands.

Spongy Iris wrote: I have defined poison in previous comments,

You have not defined poison in any way that includes CO2 except to define everything a poison and render the word "poison" totally meaningless in the process.

The word "poison" has meaning, and its meaning is totally independent of quantity. If you want to do that, explain how a normal dose of CO2 is toxic. That should be easy if it is a poison.

Can we just save ourselves a bunch of time and acknowledge that you will not be doing this because you understand the silliness of trying to stretch a definition of poison to include a life-essential compound?

Spongy Iris wrote:You risk CO2 poisoning if you are in a sealed room with lots of dry ice.

You are lying. You know full well that such a person is only at risk of suffocation.

Spongy Iris wrote:This is a very similar to the risk I am discussing when I say "climate change,"

You have never exhibited a clear, unambiguous definition for "Climate Change" that isn't rife with logic errors and that dies right out of the starting gate.

Your religion is WACKED.

Attached image:

12-06-2022 23:23
(1639)
Rat poison, aka strychnine, causes suffocation. So according to IBM's logic, it must not be poison.

12-06-2022 23:50
(14366)
Spongy Iris wrote:Rat poison, aka strychnine, causes suffocation. So according to IBM's logic, it must not be poison.

I have to admit that I didn't realize the full extent of your brain death.

Yes, a poison, by virtue of being a poison, can attack organs of the body. A poison that attacks the lungs can cause suffocation.

This does not make all things qualify as poison.

Falling thirteen floors is not poison just because physical harm resulted. Suffocation is not poison just because death is the result.

Please tell me how you never learned this.

Attached image:

13-06-2022 00:13
(21552)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Rat poison, aka strychnine, causes suffocation. So according to IBM's logic, it must not be poison.

Nope. Strychnine causes uncontrollable muscle spasms. It is a toxin.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-06-2022 00:35
(1639)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

The other word gamer has been triggered. If a person takes too much strychnine the muscles tire and the person can't breathe.

13-06-2022 01:51
(14366)
Spongy Iris wrote:The other word gamer has been triggered. If a person takes too much strychnine the muscles tire and the person can't breathe.

It would appear that you don't have a firm grasp on the meanings of words, and are trying to blame others for your problems.

Suffocation and oxygen deprivation can have many causes. The act of strangling someone is not a poison but it can cause fatal oxygen deprivation. Ingesting a poison that causes suffocation is only one cause of suffocation.

Suffocation is not a poison.

How is it my fault that you never learned this? Why do you blame others for the stupid things you say, instead of simply taking back the stupid things you say and adopting the correct position?

13-06-2022 01:57
(1639)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:The other word gamer has been triggered. If a person takes too much strychnine the muscles tire and the person can't breathe.

It would appear that you don't have a firm grasp on the meanings of words, and are trying to blame others for your problems.

Suffocation and oxygen deprivation can have many causes. The act of strangling someone is not a poison but it can cause fatal oxygen deprivation. Ingesting a poison that causes suffocation is only one cause of suffocation.

How is it my fault that you never learned this? Why do you blame others for the stupid things you say, instead of simply taking back the stupid things you say and adopting the correct position?

You are talking about yourself.

13-06-2022 03:13
James_
★★★★★
(2114)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You really don't get this? She forgot to cross her legs during childbirth, Funk Me Up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPf0YbXqDm0
13-06-2022 03:22
(14366)
Spongy Iris wrote:You are talking about yourself.

Nope. I am quite clearly talking about you. You are the one who holds dear the WACKY religious dogma that:

1) You work tirelessly to strip the word "poison" of all meaning and force all things and all actions and all events to fall under the category of "poison." Weird.

2) You demonize CO2. Instead of recognizing CO2 as a life-essential compound, you lie about it being a poison. Accomplishing this was your motivation for point #1.

3) To seemingly add gravitas to your efforts in point #2 above, you lie about suffocation being about oxygen deprivation and refer to it as being the result of poison. To ensure success on this point you work tirelessly on point #1 above.

4) When your errors are pointed out to you, you blame others for your deceit.

My post was all about you and your dishonesty and your lack of education.

Attached image:

13-06-2022 03:22
(1639)
Poison: a substance that is capable of causing the illness or death of a living organism when introduced or absorbed.

https://youtu.be/Qq4j1LtCdww

Edited on 13-06-2022 03:23
13-06-2022 03:32
(14366)
Spongy Iris wrote:Poison: a substance that is capable of causing the illness or death of a living organism when introduced or absorbed.

Notice that the definition of a poison specifies that the substance introduced or absorbed must cause the illness or the death. No substance that is introduced or absorbed is a poison if the illness or death is caused by the mere deficiency of something else.

European sailors on long journeys got scurvy. The illness was not caused by fresh ocean air but rather due to a deficiency of vitamin C. A lack of vitamin C does not make fresh sea air a poison.

Lack of oxygen does not make CO2 a poison.

How is it you don't get this?

13-06-2022 03:42
(1639)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:Poison: a substance that is capable of causing the illness or death of a living organism when introduced or absorbed.

Notice that the definition of a poison specifies that the substance introduced or absorbed must cause the illness or the death. No substance that is introduced or absorbed is a poison if the illness or death is caused by the mere deficiency of something else.

European sailors on long journeys got scurvy. The illness was not caused by fresh ocean air but rather due to a deficiency of vitamin C. A lack of vitamin C does not make fresh sea air a poison.

If CO2 is increased to 10% of the atmosphere, that will displace the oxygen you can breathe, which causes you to become unconscious, and then die.

Definition satisfied.

13-06-2022 03:55
(14366)
Spongy Iris wrote:If CO2 is increased to 10% of the atmosphere, that will displace the oxygen you can breathe, ...

... it will cause an oxygen deficiency. The oxygen deficiency causes the illness or death, not the absorbed/ingested CO2.

Definition not satisfied.

You are now guilty of trying to render the concept of "cause -> effect" meaningless by implying that any string of cause/effects, no matter how indirect, render everything the cause of everything else.

Your new position: The Big Bang is a poison. It caused effects which caused effects which caused effects which caused effects which caused effects which caused effects which caused effects which caused effects which caused effects which caused effects ... that ultimately resulted in illness or death.

Definition satisfied!

13-06-2022 04:08
(1639)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:If CO2 is increased to 10% of the atmosphere, that will displace the oxygen you can breathe, ...

... it will cause an oxygen deficiency. The oxygen deficiency causes the illness or death, not the absorbed/ingested CO2.

You are now guilty of trying to render the concept of "cause -> effect" meaningless by implying that any string of cause/effects, no matter how indirect, render everything the cause of everything else.

Your new position: The Big Bang is a poison. It caused effects which caused effects which caused effects which caused effects which caused effects which caused effects which caused effects which caused effects which caused effects which caused effects ... that ultimately resulted in illness or death.

Definition satisfied!

Are you seriously this stupid?

According to your logic, strychnine isn't poisonous because it caused your nerve operations to fail. See? It wasn't strychnine that killed you, it was your nervous system.

But you insist rat poison is poisonous! Why do you keep demonizing rat poison, you stupid liar?

13-06-2022 07:12
(14366)
Spongy Iris wrote:Are you seriously this stupid?

You are the moron here. You have no grasp of cause/effect, of the meanings of words or of any sense of logic.

Spongy Iris wrote:According to your logic,

You don't get to speak for me. I have made no arguments about strychnine. I haven't made any arguments, period. I have simply pointed out the stupidity of your claim that CO2 is a poison.

I really think we're done here. You've got nothing but your WACKY religion to support your claim that CO2 is somehow a poison because so is the Big Bang as well as anything that caused effect that caused effects etc, etc, etc that resulted in illness or death.

Learning is just too tough for you, apparently.

13-06-2022 13:14
gussguss
☆☆☆☆☆
(5)
Hello, know please don't take this seriously but if space has no temperature than lets say a Haman stranded in space with oxygen what would it fell like because I am a strong believer that you can't have complete nothing so what would we call no temperature
Edited on 13-06-2022 13:24
13-06-2022 14:29
(14366)
gussguss wrote:. so what would we call no temperature

We can call it "there is no matter"
13-06-2022 23:00
(21552)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

The other word gamer has been triggered. If a person takes too much strychnine the muscles tire and the person can't breathe.

Not the effect of strychnine.

The Parrot Killer

13-06-2022 23:01
(21552)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Lame inversion fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

13-06-2022 23:05
(21552)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Poison: a substance that is capable of causing the illness or death of a living organism when introduced or absorbed.

Okay...then water and oxygen or poison. So is every plant and every animal.

The Parrot Killer

13-06-2022 23:06
(21552)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

If CO2 is increased to 10% of the atmosphere, that will displace the oxygen you can breathe, which causes you to become unconscious, and then die.

Definition satisfied.

Nope. CO2 isn't poisonous.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 13-06-2022 23:08
13-06-2022 23:10
(21552)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Definition satisfied!

Are you seriously this stupid?

That would be you.
Spongy Iris wrote:
According to your logic, strychnine isn't poisonous because it caused your nerve operations to fail.

It doesn't.
Spongy Iris wrote:
See? It wasn't strychnine that killed you, it was your nervous system.

It isn't.
Spongy Iris wrote:
But you insist rat poison is poisonous! Why do you keep demonizing rat poison, you stupid liar?

There are no demons in rat poison. It would scare the rats.

The Parrot Killer

14-06-2022 09:08
(14366)
Into the Night wrote:There are no demons in rat poison. It would scare the rats.

Attached image:

14-06-2022 18:24
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3302)
IBdaMann wrote:

Let's see if I can play along with Spongy...

playing with a child --> covid-19 infection --> pneumonia --> ... ---> ... ---> death

Playing with a child causes death!!
14-06-2022 19:34
(14366)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Let's see if I can play along with Spongy...

playing with a child --> covid-19 infection --> pneumonia --> ... ---> ... ---> death

Playing with a child causes death!!

I don't think you are seeing the big picture. Nobody would be able to play with a child if his/her parents didn't do the naughty-naughty.

People cannot possibly do the naughty-naughty if they don't physically position themselves "together."

Ergo, walking is fatal.

fatal
[ feyt-l ] adjective

causing or capable of causing death; mortal; deadly:

Definition satisfied.
15-06-2022 06:39
(1639)
Do you guys enjoy mocking the ~ 90.people who die every year from CO2 poisoning?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5380556/

Page 5 of 9<<<34567>>>

Join the debate Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Fossil Fuel Substitution for reduced emission of CO2, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium..39201-12-2023 21:58
Proof that the vengeance of God is real. Pfizer building destroyed621-07-2023 21:38
Proof that a gas stove ban is nonsense, and that dempcraps are retards425-06-2023 12:58
Proof that ai is totally fake, because if it was real, you would not need a mouse, because407-06-2023 14:13
There is no scientific theory or evidence that suggest CO2 traps heat better than O2 or N253330-01-2023 07:22
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact