Remember me
▼ Content

Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat



Page 6 of 7<<<4567>
15-06-2022 06:57
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Spongy Iris wrote:Do you guys enjoy mocking the ~ 90.people who die every year from CO2 poisoning?

Do you habitually blame other people for your inability to grasp basic biology, basic chemistry, basic logic and basic English?

Do you habitually demonize those people who try to help you and correct your errors?

Essentially, are you as schytty as you are uneducated? You obviously don't want to learn anything. You obviously don't want any intelligent expression to issue forth from yourself. Is this what you live for?

Nobody has ever died from "poisoning" of a non-poison. The definition of "poison" is quantity independent. Death because of a lack of life-necessity X does not somehow magically transform into death because of Y-poisoning.

You still haven't explained why suffocation isn't "nitrogen poisoning" instead. There's more nitrogen than there is CO2 so why not blame the nitrogen?

Oh, I get it, your WACKY clown-act religion doesn't demonize nitrogen. OK, I see now.

Why would any rational adult adopt your absurd religious beliefs? Oh, wait, you're not a rational adult. Perhaps that explains why you refer to the act of suffocating as a "poison."

I see that your religion comes first, and that you are very dedicated. Great. I'll just understand that going forward.

.
15-06-2022 07:04
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
You should read the link before going off on a lunatic rant IBM.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5380556/


15-06-2022 07:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Do you guys enjoy mocking the ~ 90.people who die every year from CO2 poisoning?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5380556/


No such thing. CO2 is not a toxin.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-06-2022 07:24
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Spongy Iris wrote:You should read the link before going off on a lunatic rant IBM.

You should try ignoring lunatic links that do your thinking for you.

Put the internet aside and do your own thinking for change. Have you forgotten how?

I'm happy to learn, always, but I will never let anyone do my thinking for me, so no, I'm not going to let your stupid link do my thinking for me.

If there were a case to be made for CO2 being a poison, you would have already made it. Instead, you just gave me the standard excuse "You should talk to my minister/rabbi, he explains it so much better than I do."



Why don't you just make the case that the link makes, right here, in this thread?

Is the reason that there is no case at that link, only mental manipulation for allowing someone else to hijack your mind and to control your thoughts?

It appears so. Otherwise, you would have just made the case yourself, were there one to make.

.
15-06-2022 07:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Spongy Iris wrote:
You should read the link before going off on a lunatic rant IBM.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5380556/


CO2 is not a toxin.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-06-2022 08:53
gussguss
☆☆☆☆☆
(5)
Ok, yes co2 can be deadly at very high amounts but it depends because most deaths happen because of burning things like coal and crude oils witch have things like sulfur and other deadly chemicals. Also they cant 100% purge the harmful things in co2 products so we aren't 100% positive that co2 is really the thing killing people.
16-06-2022 10:00
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
gussguss wrote:
Ok, yes co2 can be deadly at very high amounts

So you're jumping right to the quantity dependence. Thank you.



gussguss wrote:Also they cant 100% purge the harmful things in co2 products so we aren't 100% positive that co2 is really the thing killing people.

Good old' "they." I'm certainly glad "they" are on top of the situation.

There are no harmful things in any CO2 product.
16-06-2022 14:31
gussguss
☆☆☆☆☆
(5)
[quote]IBdaMann wrote:
Good old' "they." I'm certainly glad "they" are on top of the situation. There are no harmful things in any CO2 product.[quote]
sorry, "They" as in the people who produce and handle the product like coal. mind you coal has sulfur which if you don't know can kill people rather easily so no I don't think it is co2 that kills people I think it is the impurity of the co2 product that kills because like cigars and other smocking things have stuff like rat poisoning in them so yes nicotine makes you want to have more but it is not the reason people die because they smoke.

Last thing if I thought co2 was poisonous I would be a nave little bitch because why would dare I say one of the most needed things for there to live kills us which is in all of us would kill us we would never see the grace of day ever. Also for the record what the **** with the two suns and co2 glass for half the thread there was nothing about co2 and if it is harmful which wastes my and others time so just talk about co2 and yes I mean Spongy Iris.
16-06-2022 18:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
gussguss wrote:sorry, "They" as in the people who produce and handle the product like coal.

Coal is carbon. Coal has no CO2.

CO2 is not harmful. CO2 is not poison. Have you ever heard of Pepsi, or Coca-Cola? Those are CO2 products and people drink them without getting sick and without dying.

gussguss wrote: mind you coal has sulfur

Some does, yes. Most coal does not.

gussguss wrote:which if you don't know can kill people rather easily

Correct. Sulfur is not CO2. CO2 is not poison just because something else is poison.

gussguss wrote:so no I don't think it is co2 that kills people I think it is the impurity of the co2 product

Coal is not a CO2 product. Coca-Cola and Pepsi are CO2 products.

gussguss wrote: Also for the record what the **** with the two suns and co2 glass for half the thread there was nothing about co2 and if it is harmful which wastes my and others time so just talk about co2 and yes I mean Spongy Iris.

Spongy Iris has an irrational belief that CO2 is poison, and no amount of evidence or observation to the contrary can pry that belief away from him. It is a religion for him.

... but he is allowed to have any signature he wants.

.
16-06-2022 19:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
IBdaMann wrote:
gussguss wrote:sorry, "They" as in the people who produce and handle the product like coal.

Coal is carbon. Coal has no CO2.

CO2 is not harmful. CO2 is not poison. Have you ever heard of Pepsi, or Coca-Cola? Those are CO2 products and people drink them without getting sick and without dying.

gussguss wrote: mind you coal has sulfur

Some does, yes. Most coal does not.

gussguss wrote:which if you don't know can kill people rather easily

Correct. Sulfur is not CO2. CO2 is not poison just because something else is poison.

gussguss wrote:so no I don't think it is co2 that kills people I think it is the impurity of the co2 product

Coal is not a CO2 product. Coca-Cola and Pepsi are CO2 products.

gussguss wrote: Also for the record what the **** with the two suns and co2 glass for half the thread there was nothing about co2 and if it is harmful which wastes my and others time so just talk about co2 and yes I mean Spongy Iris.

Spongy Iris has an irrational belief that CO2 is poison, and no amount of evidence or observation to the contrary can pry that belief away from him. It is a religion for him.

... but he is allowed to have any signature he wants.

.


Burned coal releases CO2, Mercury and Sulfur, coke and pepsi drinkers have notably shorter lives than people who choose a healthy diet.

Once again, soft drinks are getting linked with negative effects on your health.

And this time, it's not just the consequences on your waist line and scale. Instead, one study found that consuming any type of soft drink contributes to early death.

Let's say that louder for the people in the back.

According to the study – drinking soda shortens your lifespan. Period.

The study looked at data on 451,743 people with an average age of 50. And the results showed that it didn't matter whether the people were drinking soft drinks with real or artificially added sugar.

"The striking finding was in nearly half a million people, there was an increased risk of death from all causes, including heart disease, with people that consumed sugar-sweetened beverages, sodas and artificial sweeteners," says Mark Hyman, MD, who did not take part in the study. Results showed that people who consumed two or more glasses a day of soft drinks, sugar-sweetened or artificially-sweetened beverages had an increased risk of death from cardiovascular or digestive diseases.

Nothing but bad news
Dr. Hyman says that diet soda is not a "free pass" to consume soda without the negatives.

When it comes to artificial sweeteners, other studies have shown they are linked to obesity, diabetes, increased hunger and can impact your metabolism.

"Diet drinks have artificial sweeteners in them that affect your brain chemistry, make you hungry and can slow your metabolism," says Dr. Hyman. "They affect your gut micro biome in ways that are not good."

Instead of soda, or sugar-sweetened drinks, Dr. Hyman recommends looking for a sparkling water or a water with a small amount of fresh fruit added to it. "The key message here is – soda, sugar-sweetened beverages and artificial sweeteners are not good for you," says Dr. Hyman. "They contribute to death from all causes and heart disease, so we should not be consuming them."

Yawning at the dead already fool
16-06-2022 19:29
James_
★★★★☆
(1047)
As with the atmosphere, CO2 increases the kinetic energy of atmospheric gasses that come into contact with it. And it is possible that CO2 has a greater mass than its atomic mass merely because it displaces other gasses. The carbon element has less mass than an oxygen element while the carbon element is denser.
Then we need to consider if artificial sweeteners can act as salts and excite CO2. Does sucrose (sugar) excite CO2? I think Swan's onto something.
16-06-2022 19:50
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
gussguss wrote:

Also for the record what the **** with the two suns and co2 glass for half the thread there was nothing about co2 and if it is harmful which wastes my and others time so just talk about co2 and yes I mean Spongy Iris.


The 2 Suns is an optical effect showing Earth is inside a glass container.

That is why too much CO2 is threatening. Do you know how a dry ice bomb works?



Edited on 16-06-2022 19:50
16-06-2022 19:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
gussguss wrote:

Also for the record what the **** with the two suns and co2 glass for half the thread there was nothing about co2 and if it is harmful which wastes my and others time so just talk about co2 and yes I mean Spongy Iris.


The 2 Suns is an optical effect showing Earth is inside a glass container.

That is why too much CO2 is threatening. Do you know how a dry ice bomb works?


What kind of glass is the Earth inside?
16-06-2022 20:05
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gussguss wrote:

Also for the record what the **** with the two suns and co2 glass for half the thread there was nothing about co2 and if it is harmful which wastes my and others time so just talk about co2 and yes I mean Spongy Iris.


The 2 Suns is an optical effect showing Earth is inside a glass container.

That is why too much CO2 is threatening. Do you know how a dry ice bomb works?


What kind of glass is the Earth inside?


The kind found here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_desert_glass


16-06-2022 20:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gussguss wrote:

Also for the record what the **** with the two suns and co2 glass for half the thread there was nothing about co2 and if it is harmful which wastes my and others time so just talk about co2 and yes I mean Spongy Iris.


The 2 Suns is an optical effect showing Earth is inside a glass container.

That is why too much CO2 is threatening. Do you know how a dry ice bomb works?


What kind of glass is the Earth inside?


The kind found here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_desert_glass


How far away from the Earth is this glass?
16-06-2022 20:38
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gussguss wrote:

Also for the record what the **** with the two suns and co2 glass for half the thread there was nothing about co2 and if it is harmful which wastes my and others time so just talk about co2 and yes I mean Spongy Iris.


The 2 Suns is an optical effect showing Earth is inside a glass container.

That is why too much CO2 is threatening. Do you know how a dry ice bomb works?


What kind of glass is the Earth inside?


The kind found here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_desert_glass


How far away from the Earth is this glass?


Based on the following chart of the temperature profile of the atmosphere, I estimate a double pane glass ceiling from 60 to 90 miles.



Basically it is the coldest part of the atmosphere, or the part where temperatures drop from 2500 C to -90 C



Edited on 16-06-2022 20:42
16-06-2022 21:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
gussguss wrote:
Ok, yes co2 can be deadly at very high amounts but it depends because most deaths happen because of burning things like coal and crude oils witch have things like sulfur and other deadly chemicals. Also they cant 100% purge the harmful things in co2 products so we aren't 100% positive that co2 is really the thing killing people.

Sulfur impurities are captured and sold (it's a useful industrial chemical).


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-06-2022 21:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
gussguss wrote:
[quote]IBdaMann wrote:
Good old' "they." I'm certainly glad "they" are on top of the situation. There are no harmful things in any CO2 product.[quote]
sorry, "They" as in the people who produce and handle the product like coal. mind you coal has sulfur which if you don't know can kill people rather easily

Sulfur does not kill people. I use the stuff all the time. So do some gardeners. It's useful for certain plants that like acidic soil (such as roses). I use it as an ignition enhancer and in my vehicle batteries in the form of a dilute sulfuric acid.
gussguss wrote:
so no I don't think it is co2 that kills people I think it is the impurity of the co2 product that kills

No. Sulfur doesn't kill.
gussguss wrote:
because like cigars and other smocking things have stuff like rat poisoning in them

No rat poison in any cigars or other smocking things. Several artists wear smocks and they have no problem with rat poison in them.
gussguss wrote:
so yes nicotine makes you want to have more but it is not the reason people die because they smoke.

Nicotine is the addictive substance that hooks people on tobacco products. What kills you by slow torture are the smoke particulates themselves, which damages lung tissue.

Long term trauma to any tissue can easily lead to cancer, but smoking does not in and of itself cause cancer. People die from reduced lung capacity (COPS).
gussguss wrote:
Last thing if I thought co2 was poisonous I would be a nave little bitch because why would dare I say one of the most needed things for there to live kills us which is in all of us would kill us we would never see the grace of day ever. Also for the record what the **** with the two suns and co2 glass for half the thread there was nothing about co2 and if it is harmful which wastes my and others time so just talk about co2 and yes I mean Spongy Iris.

Okay. Let's talk about CO2. Spongy hasn't yet.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-06-2022 21:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gussguss wrote:sorry, "They" as in the people who produce and handle the product like coal.

Coal is carbon. Coal has no CO2.

CO2 is not harmful. CO2 is not poison. Have you ever heard of Pepsi, or Coca-Cola? Those are CO2 products and people drink them without getting sick and without dying.

gussguss wrote: mind you coal has sulfur

Some does, yes. Most coal does not.

gussguss wrote:which if you don't know can kill people rather easily

Correct. Sulfur is not CO2. CO2 is not poison just because something else is poison.

gussguss wrote:so no I don't think it is co2 that kills people I think it is the impurity of the co2 product

Coal is not a CO2 product. Coca-Cola and Pepsi are CO2 products.

gussguss wrote: Also for the record what the **** with the two suns and co2 glass for half the thread there was nothing about co2 and if it is harmful which wastes my and others time so just talk about co2 and yes I mean Spongy Iris.

Spongy Iris has an irrational belief that CO2 is poison, and no amount of evidence or observation to the contrary can pry that belief away from him. It is a religion for him.

... but he is allowed to have any signature he wants.

.


Burned coal releases CO2,

Burned coal releases nothing. BURNING coal emits CO2. It is not released from coal.
Swan wrote:
Mercury

Mercury is not a proper noun. It is not capitalized. Mercury is not 'released'. If mercury is an impurity in the coal, it is oxidized as well, and is captured. It's an important industrial chemical. It's captured and sold. If there are no mercury impurities in the coal, it is not oxidized when coal is burned since there isn't any mercury.
Swan wrote:
and Sulfur,

Sulfur is not a proper noun. It is not capitalized. Sulfur is not 'released'. If sulfur is an impurity in the coal, it is oxidized as well, and is captured. It's an important industrial chemical. It is captured and sold. If there is no sulfur impurities in the coal, it is not oxidized when coal is burned since there isn't any sulfur.
Swan wrote:
coke and pepsi drinkers have notably shorter lives than people who choose a healthy diet.

Coke is a proper noun. It is capitalized. Pepsi is a proper noun. It is capitalized. Define 'healthy diet'.
Swan wrote:
Once again, soft drinks are getting linked with negative effects on your health.

By who?
Swan wrote:
And this time, it's not just the consequences on your waist line and scale. Instead, one study found that consuming any type of soft drink contributes to early death.

Oh. So you are cutting and pasting mindlessly again. Sorry dude, the opinion of a study is not a proof.

You should know that Dr. Hyman is a vegetarian and a Democrats. Definitely unhealthy.

Swan wrote:
Yawning at the dead already fool

What dead?

Attempted proof by name dropping. Numerous problems with grammar. False authority fallacy. Straw man fallacies. Fear mongering. Mindless cut and paste.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-06-2022 21:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gussguss wrote:

Also for the record what the **** with the two suns and co2 glass for half the thread there was nothing about co2 and if it is harmful which wastes my and others time so just talk about co2 and yes I mean Spongy Iris.


The 2 Suns is an optical effect showing Earth is inside a glass container.

That is why too much CO2 is threatening. Do you know how a dry ice bomb works?


What kind of glass is the Earth inside?


The kind found here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_desert_glass


How far away from the Earth is this glass?


Based on the following chart of the temperature profile of the atmosphere, I estimate a double pane glass ceiling from 60 to 90 miles.



Basically it is the coldest part of the atmosphere, or the part where temperatures drop from 2500 C to -90 C

Does someone open the window to let rockets out?
Does someone open the window to let meteors in?

Damn flies.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 16-06-2022 21:27
16-06-2022 22:20
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Into the Night wrote:

Does someone open the window to let rockets out?
Does someone open the window to let meteors in?

Damn flies.


How do you know meteors came from outer space, by crashing through heaven?

Kids these days are catching on that the moon landing was phony. In a survey of 500, 18% of kids aged 18 to 34 believe it was fake.

https://www.satelliteinternet.com/resources/moon-landing-real-survey/

I don't need to believe it's fake. My signature proves it is fake.


16-06-2022 22:44
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Into the Night wrote:

Okay. Let's talk about CO2. Spongy hasn't yet.


Do you know how a dry ice bomb works?


16-06-2022 23:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gussguss wrote:

Also for the record what the **** with the two suns and co2 glass for half the thread there was nothing about co2 and if it is harmful which wastes my and others time so just talk about co2 and yes I mean Spongy Iris.


The 2 Suns is an optical effect showing Earth is inside a glass container.

That is why too much CO2 is threatening. Do you know how a dry ice bomb works?


What kind of glass is the Earth inside?


The kind found here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_desert_glass


How far away from the Earth is this glass?


Based on the following chart of the temperature profile of the atmosphere, I estimate a double pane glass ceiling from 60 to 90 miles.



Basically it is the coldest part of the atmosphere, or the part where temperatures drop from 2500 C to -90 C


What part of Earth's atmosphere is 2500 C?
16-06-2022 23:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Does someone open the window to let rockets out?
Does someone open the window to let meteors in?

Damn flies.


How do you know meteors came from outer space, by crashing through heaven?

Kids these days are catching on that the moon landing was phony. In a survey of 500, 18% of kids aged 18 to 34 believe it was fake.

https://www.satelliteinternet.com/resources/moon-landing-real-survey/

I don't need to believe it's fake. My signature proves it is fake.

So there is no space station, no flag planted on the Moon, no visible launch platforms that you can see in a good telescope (the telescopes are lying), and no signals coming from the Moon's surface, and no laser being received from the Moon's surface. Gotit.

So what is all that?

No Skylab that fell out of orbit. No space shuttles. No GPS satellites. No weather satellites. No pictures from the Hubble satellite telescope, no spy satellites, etc. Gotit.
No pictures from any Mars lander. No Pioneer spacecraft. No Voyager spacecraft.

No meteors. No meteorites. No Columbia disaster. No Challenger disaster. No Mercury, Jupiter, or Apollo program. No ICBMs. No communications satellites.

Do you really believe all this is faked?

How the hell does your GPS receiver work, dude???


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-06-2022 23:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gussguss wrote:

Also for the record what the **** with the two suns and co2 glass for half the thread there was nothing about co2 and if it is harmful which wastes my and others time so just talk about co2 and yes I mean Spongy Iris.


The 2 Suns is an optical effect showing Earth is inside a glass container.

That is why too much CO2 is threatening. Do you know how a dry ice bomb works?


What kind of glass is the Earth inside?


The kind found here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_desert_glass


How far away from the Earth is this glass?


Based on the following chart of the temperature profile of the atmosphere, I estimate a double pane glass ceiling from 60 to 90 miles.



Basically it is the coldest part of the atmosphere, or the part where temperatures drop from 2500 C to -90 C


What part of Earth's atmosphere is 2500 C?

There isn't any. He's just making up numbers.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-06-2022 23:54
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Okay. Let's talk about CO2. Spongy hasn't yet.


Do you know how a dry ice bomb works?


Application of the ideal gas law in a closed container. The way most people make them is extremely dangerous.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-06-2022 23:55
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Swan wrote:

What part of Earth's atmosphere is 2500 C?


Allow me to clarify...

The border between the thermosphere and exosphere is known as the thermopause. The highly attenuated gas in this layer can reach 2,500 °C (4,530 °F) during the day.

Thermospheric temperatures increase with altitude due to absorption of highly energetic solar radiation. Temperatures are highly dependent on solar activity, and can rise to 2,000 °C (3,630 °F) or more.


17-06-2022 00:05
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Into the Night wrote:

So there is no space station, no flag planted on the Moon, no visible launch platforms that you can see in a good telescope (the telescopes are lying), and no signals coming from the Moon's surface, and no laser being received from the Moon's surface. Gotit.

So what is all that?

No Skylab that fell out of orbit. No space shuttles. No GPS satellites. No weather satellites. No pictures from the Hubble satellite telescope, no spy satellites, etc. Gotit.
No pictures from any Mars lander. No Pioneer spacecraft. No Voyager spacecraft.

No meteors. No meteorites. No Columbia disaster. No Challenger disaster. No Mercury, Jupiter, or Apollo program. No ICBMs. No communications satellites.

Do you really believe all this is faked?

How the hell does your GPS receiver work, dude???


Any rocket launched up from Earth would be obliterated, if it kept rocketing up, by about 60 miles altitude, as it collided with Heaven.

How satellites work is not publicly known.


17-06-2022 00:13
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

What part of Earth's atmosphere is 2500 C?


Allow me to clarify...

The border between the thermosphere and exosphere is known as the thermopause. The highly attenuated gas in this layer can reach 2,500 °C (4,530 °F) during the day.

Thermospheric temperatures increase with altitude due to absorption of highly energetic solar radiation. Temperatures are highly dependent on solar activity, and can rise to 2,000 °C (3,630 °F) or more.

No such temperature has ever been noted in the thermopause or the thermosphere.
The highest temperature ever recorded in the thermosphere was approx 1760 deg C by a shuttle rocket (which you say can't exist).

It is obvious you are just cutting and pasting from Wikipedia. It's wrong, dude.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-06-2022 00:20
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

What part of Earth's atmosphere is 2500 C?


Allow me to clarify...

The border between the thermosphere and exosphere is known as the thermopause. The highly attenuated gas in this layer can reach 2,500 °C (4,530 °F) during the day.

Thermospheric temperatures increase with altitude due to absorption of highly energetic solar radiation. Temperatures are highly dependent on solar activity, and can rise to 2,000 °C (3,630 °F) or more.

No such temperature has ever been noted in the thermopause or the thermosphere.
The highest temperature ever recorded in the thermosphere was approx 1760 deg C by a shuttle rocket (which you say can't exist).

It is obvious you are just cutting and pasting from Wikipedia. It's wrong, dude.


How do you know it's wrong?

Rockets launched from Earth can't get past about 60 miles.

Since satellites do exist, surely the information must be accurate.


17-06-2022 00:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gussguss wrote:

Also for the record what the **** with the two suns and co2 glass for half the thread there was nothing about co2 and if it is harmful which wastes my and others time so just talk about co2 and yes I mean Spongy Iris.


The 2 Suns is an optical effect showing Earth is inside a glass container.

That is why too much CO2 is threatening. Do you know how a dry ice bomb works?


What kind of glass is the Earth inside?


The kind found here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_desert_glass


How far away from the Earth is this glass?


Based on the following chart of the temperature profile of the atmosphere, I estimate a double pane glass ceiling from 60 to 90 miles.



Basically it is the coldest part of the atmosphere, or the part where temperatures drop from 2500 C to -90 C


What part of Earth's atmosphere is 2500 C?

There isn't any. He's just making up numbers.

You must be his idol or your schizzo twin
17-06-2022 00:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

So there is no space station, no flag planted on the Moon, no visible launch platforms that you can see in a good telescope (the telescopes are lying), and no signals coming from the Moon's surface, and no laser being received from the Moon's surface. Gotit.

So what is all that?

No Skylab that fell out of orbit. No space shuttles. No GPS satellites. No weather satellites. No pictures from the Hubble satellite telescope, no spy satellites, etc. Gotit.
No pictures from any Mars lander. No Pioneer spacecraft. No Voyager spacecraft.

No meteors. No meteorites. No Columbia disaster. No Challenger disaster. No Mercury, Jupiter, or Apollo program. No ICBMs. No communications satellites.

Do you really believe all this is faked?

How the hell does your GPS receiver work, dude???


Any rocket launched up from Earth would be obliterated, if it kept rocketing up, by about 60 miles altitude, as it collided with Heaven.

How satellites work is not publicly known.


It is publicly known. People build GPS receivers every day. There's a fair sized constellation of GPS satellites that people built and launched into orbit.

I've even put instrumentation on board some of them.

It is obvious that you simply want to deny the satellites (that you can even see fly by if the light is right), the space station, ICBMs, Stuff you can see in any good telescope, or even the ability to measure the temperature of the thermosphere (that you say is possible!).

You are being irrational. You've not only locked yourself in a paradox, you deny GPS systems, weather satellites, communications satellites, all the Hubble images, and even what you can see in a good telescope.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 17-06-2022 00:27
17-06-2022 00:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

What part of Earth's atmosphere is 2500 C?


Allow me to clarify...

The border between the thermosphere and exosphere is known as the thermopause. The highly attenuated gas in this layer can reach 2,500 °C (4,530 °F) during the day.

Thermospheric temperatures increase with altitude due to absorption of highly energetic solar radiation. Temperatures are highly dependent on solar activity, and can rise to 2,000 °C (3,630 °F) or more.

No such temperature has ever been noted in the thermopause or the thermosphere.
The highest temperature ever recorded in the thermosphere was approx 1760 deg C by a shuttle rocket (which you say can't exist).

It is obvious you are just cutting and pasting from Wikipedia. It's wrong, dude.


How do you know it's wrong?

Rockets launched from Earth can't get past about 60 miles.

Since satellites do exist, surely the information must be accurate.

RQAA. Irrational. You can't argue both sides of a paradox.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 17-06-2022 00:27
17-06-2022 00:46
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

So there is no space station, no flag planted on the Moon, no visible launch platforms that you can see in a good telescope (the telescopes are lying), and no signals coming from the Moon's surface, and no laser being received from the Moon's surface. Gotit.

So what is all that?

No Skylab that fell out of orbit. No space shuttles. No GPS satellites. No weather satellites. No pictures from the Hubble satellite telescope, no spy satellites, etc. Gotit.
No pictures from any Mars lander. No Pioneer spacecraft. No Voyager spacecraft.

No meteors. No meteorites. No Columbia disaster. No Challenger disaster. No Mercury, Jupiter, or Apollo program. No ICBMs. No communications satellites.

Do you really believe all this is faked?

How the hell does your GPS receiver work, dude???


Any rocket launched up from Earth would be obliterated, if it kept rocketing up, by about 60 miles altitude, as it collided with Heaven.

How satellites work is not publicly known.


It is publicly known.

I've even put instrumentation on board some of them.

It is obvious that you simply want to deny the satellites (that you can even see fly by if the light is right), the space station, ICBMs, Stuff you can see in any good telescope, or even the ability to measure the temperature of the thermosphere (that you say is possible!).

You are being irrational. You've not only locked yourself in a paradox, you deny GPS systems, weather satellites, communications satellites, all the Hubble images, and even what you can see in a good telescope.


I haven't denied any of the things you accuse me of denying.

News reports of rockets being launched into orbit are false cover stories.

The technologies you mention are not understood by just about anybody.

If you have actually put instrumentation on board the satellites that are truly in orbit, that means, you either have knowledge of secret technology, or you are deceived by your employer into performing make believe work.


17-06-2022 00:57
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Swan wrote:Burned coal releases CO2,

Burning coal (carbon) creates CO2. This does not make coal CO2.

Swan wrote: Mercury and Sulfur, coke and pepsi drinkers have notably shorter lives than people who choose a healthy diet.

Why should any rational adult believe that? I understand the age-shortening effect of drinking mercury and sulfur, but not of Coca-Cola or Pepsi.

Swan wrote:Once again, soft drinks are getting linked with negative effects on your health.

"Linked." Too funny. That's the word desperate people use to try to create a dependency when there isn't any relationship in the first place.

Swan wrote: Instead, one study found ...

... exactly what they were paid to "find" lest they not receive any paychecks from the sponsor who is funding the study.

Every day millions upon millions of people perform their own personal studies on Coca-Cola and Pepsi and the overwhelming consensus of humanity is that your study, as they say in Latin, sux don ki dix.

Swan wrote:Let's say that louder for the people in the back.

Yep.

Every day millions upon millions of people perform their own personal studies on Coca-Cola and Pepsi and the overwhelming consensus of humanity is that your study, as they say in Latin, sux-don ki-dix.


Swan wrote:And the results showed that it didn't matter whether the people were drinking soft drinks with real or artificially added sugar ...

... because the guy funding the "study" gave them their predetermined conclusions upfront and told them that their paychecks rested on these.

How about those gullible people who eat up these "studies" and parrot them as though they are something more than paid propaganda! Too funny.

So, which one is smoother, the macro-climate enema or the local climate enema?

.
17-06-2022 03:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Burned coal releases CO2,

Burning coal (carbon) creates CO2. This does not make coal CO2.

Swan wrote: Mercury and Sulfur, coke and pepsi drinkers have notably shorter lives than people who choose a healthy diet.

Why should any rational adult believe that? I understand the age-shortening effect of drinking mercury and sulfur, but not of Coca-Cola or Pepsi.

Swan wrote:Once again, soft drinks are getting linked with negative effects on your health.

"Linked." Too funny. That's the word desperate people use to try to create a dependency when there isn't any relationship in the first place.

Swan wrote: Instead, one study found ...

... exactly what they were paid to "find" lest they not receive any paychecks from the sponsor who is funding the study.

Every day millions upon millions of people perform their own personal studies on Coca-Cola and Pepsi and the overwhelming consensus of humanity is that your study, as they say in Latin, sux don ki dix.

Swan wrote:Let's say that louder for the people in the back.

Yep.

Every day millions upon millions of people perform their own personal studies on Coca-Cola and Pepsi and the overwhelming consensus of humanity is that your study, as they say in Latin, sux-don ki-dix.


Swan wrote:And the results showed that it didn't matter whether the people were drinking soft drinks with real or artificially added sugar ...

... because the guy funding the "study" gave them their predetermined conclusions upfront and told them that their paychecks rested on these.

How about those gullible people who eat up these "studies" and parrot them as though they are something more than paid propaganda! Too funny.

So, which one is smoother, the macro-climate enema or the local climate enema?

.


You are a true intellectual
17-06-2022 18:22
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Into the Night wrote:No Skylab that fell out of orbit.

Skylab was a mobile ... and the string broke.

Into the Night wrote:no spy satellites,

They open the windows for those.

Into the Night wrote:No space shuttles.

Oh, you mean those supersonic flights between the east coast and Europe. Are you asking why both just coincidentally happen to be canceled?

Into the Night wrote:No GPS satellites.

Those aren't really satellites; they just say that for marketing purposes. GPS is just a series of ground stations that emulate a constellation of satellites by leveraging tropospheric scattering, i.e. they bounce the signals off the glass.

Into the Night wrote:No pictures from the Hubble satellite telescope,

It's a Hubble pariscope.

Into the Night wrote:No pictures from any Mars lander.

Artist rendering.

Into the Night wrote:No meteors. No meteorites.

Nope. Those are just top-secret tests of the Navy's "rail gun" that escaped "the perimeter."

Into the Night wrote:Do you really believe all this is faked?

The Hubble pariscope is real ... and active in our lives.

.
Attached image:

17-06-2022 20:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

So there is no space station, no flag planted on the Moon, no visible launch platforms that you can see in a good telescope (the telescopes are lying), and no signals coming from the Moon's surface, and no laser being received from the Moon's surface. Gotit.

So what is all that?

No Skylab that fell out of orbit. No space shuttles. No GPS satellites. No weather satellites. No pictures from the Hubble satellite telescope, no spy satellites, etc. Gotit.
No pictures from any Mars lander. No Pioneer spacecraft. No Voyager spacecraft.

No meteors. No meteorites. No Columbia disaster. No Challenger disaster. No Mercury, Jupiter, or Apollo program. No ICBMs. No communications satellites.

Do you really believe all this is faked?

How the hell does your GPS receiver work, dude???


Any rocket launched up from Earth would be obliterated, if it kept rocketing up, by about 60 miles altitude, as it collided with Heaven.

How satellites work is not publicly known.


It is publicly known.

I've even put instrumentation on board some of them.

It is obvious that you simply want to deny the satellites (that you can even see fly by if the light is right), the space station, ICBMs, Stuff you can see in any good telescope, or even the ability to measure the temperature of the thermosphere (that you say is possible!).

You are being irrational. You've not only locked yourself in a paradox, you deny GPS systems, weather satellites, communications satellites, all the Hubble images, and even what you can see in a good telescope.


I haven't denied any of the things you accuse me of denying.

Lie.
Spongy Iris wrote:
News reports of rockets being launched into orbit are false cover stories.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Spongy Iris wrote:
The technologies you mention are not understood by just about anybody.

Omniscience fallacy.
Spongy Iris wrote:
If you have actually put instrumentation on board the satellites that are truly in orbit, that means, you either have knowledge of secret technology, or you are deceived by your employer into performing make believe work.

I am my own employer. I own my own company making instrumentation for aerospace, industrial, medical, and entertainment system uses. I do not lie to my employees.

I know how GPS works. I know how various communications satellites work. I was involved in the Apollo project and the Space Shuttle project. I have built radio systems that bounce signals off of incoming meteors. Those systems are typically used for telemetry.

Any decent telescope will show that you are full of shit.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 17-06-2022 20:30
17-06-2022 21:02
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Into the Night wrote:

Lie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Omniscience fallacy.

I am my own employer. I own my own company making instrumentation for aerospace, industrial, medical, and entertainment system uses. I do not lie to my employees.

I know how GPS works. I know how various communications satellites work. I was involved in the Apollo project and the Space Shuttle project. I have built radio systems that bounce signals off of incoming meteors. Those systems are typically used for telemetry.

Any decent telescope will show that you are full of shit.


There is no way a rocket launched from, let's say Florida, is going to make it into orbit. I think you know this.

You are using other people's lies, to lie on this site. That makes you a liar too.

You haven't answered how the optical effect of 2 Suns works.

You never answered how you know meteorites landing on Earth, crashed through Heaven. How do you know they weren't fired from lower than 60 miles altitude?

How does spotting celestial technology with a telescope (such as satellites, planets, stars, meteors) show anything I said to be incorrect?



Edited on 17-06-2022 21:03
17-06-2022 22:53
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Spongy Iris wrote:There is no way a rocket launched from, let's say Florida, is going to make it into orbit. I think you know this.

The US Air Force runs the launch pads at Cape Canaveral and at Vandenberg Air Force Base.

The Florida launches are more suited to equatorial satellite orbits while Vandenberg is better suited for polar satellite orbits. When such a rocket is launched, for safety purposes, it must be launched out over water (i.e. the ocean). Cape Canaveral launches are directly to the east which facilitate easy equatorial orbits. Vandenberg, on the hand, is situated such that it can launch at any angle from south to west ... or would be able to if the ocean breeze didn't blow the toxic rocket exhaust directly into the city of Lompoc (feel free to ask me why Vandenberg hasn't been used anywhere near what would justify the vast amount of money the government has thrown at Vandenberg's assortment of launch complexes). In any event, being able to launch directly south greatly facilitates polar satellite orbits or otherwise highly elliptical orbits.

... but yes, rockets get launched into orbit. I watched a 2:00 a.m. Minuteman launch at Vandenberg that lit up the otherwise pitch-black nighttime sky bright enough for me to read a magazine. I later watched the video of the launch (the Air Force has uber-powerful cameras that capture video of each rocket's journey.
Watch the following video (note: this is a YouTube video, not an HQ Air Force video) and tell me how this particular rocket isn't reaching 90 miles before going out of sight. We can discuss velocity and time hacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoNHhTyaxJg

You can watch similar videos that last for quite a while, noting that once a rocket escapes the lower atmosphere (about 2 minutes after launch), gravity is reduced and air resistance is effectively eliminated, and the rocket reaches speeds in the thousands of miles per hour. At such speeds, 90 miles pass in just two-three minutes.

Do you remember the space shuttle? The huge main tank separated at 129 miles up. Here's one of those separations as viewed (and recorded) by the space shuttle occupants:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoNHhTyaxJg

By the way, how do you imagine those UFO aliens that you believe you capture on video, bust through the glass? Do they have a key to the planet? I'm aware that UFO aliens have some pretty talented locksmiths but I thought that we just recently changed the locks.

Spongy Iris wrote:You haven't answered how the optical effect of 2 Suns works.

There is no such optical effect ... and there were no space aliens over the park.

Spongy Iris wrote:You never answered how you know meteorites landing on Earth, crashed through Heaven.

There is no Heaven through which anything needs to crash. You haven't shown that there is and no one is required to adopt your WACKY beliefs (which you are totally free to have).

Spongy Iris wrote: How do you know they weren't fired from lower than 60 miles altitude?

How do you know they were?

Spongy Iris wrote:How does spotting celestial technology with a telescope (such as satellites, planets, stars, meteors) show anything I said to be incorrect?

If triangulation via multiple radar/telemetry observers shows that they are much higher than 90 miles up, it shows that you are in error.

QED.

Earth from 220 miles up (enjoy!):

Page 6 of 7<<<4567>





Join the debate Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
CO2 Is Helping the Ozone Layer to Recover113-08-2022 05:54
Co2 ice samples1102-06-2022 22:44
Fossil Fuel Substitution for reduced emission of CO2, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium..7107-05-2022 20:14
The Real Proof Why Corona Virus COVID Is A Scam Event To Enslave People124-06-2021 16:48
CO2 sensor1219-06-2021 03:40
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact