Remember me
▼ Content

Proof that the vengeance of God is real. Pfizer building destroyed

Proof that the vengeance of God is real. Pfizer building destroyed20-07-2023 13:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
https://weather.com/news/weather/news/2023-07-19-north-carolina-tornado-dortches

And we thank the Lord almighty God

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
20-07-2023 14:50
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
Swan wrote:And we thank the Lord almighty God

Are you saying that the Lord almighty God doesn't know climate from weather?

What basis can anyone have for believing in Global Warming when God doesn't even believe in it?
20-07-2023 15:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

What basis can anyone have for believing in Global Warming when God doesn't even believe in it?

I said, And we thank the Lord almighty God. What your schizzo mind does with words and pictures that you hear on the page is not my concern.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

20-07-2023 22:05
(14420)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I said, And we thank the Lord almighty God. What your schizzo mind does with words and pictures that you hear on the page is not my concern.

I think God understands the difference between weather and climate just a little bit better than you do. You probably want to pray for a little extra forgiveness for giving God the finger and proclaiming that your omniscience of the past is bigger than His omniscience of the past. You should be careful, if you keep begging the Lord God Almighty to cast you into the grand Climate Ground Zero of Fire, don't be surprised when that's exactly what you get. You're skating on thin thermal-feedback-created ice there buddy.
21-07-2023 03:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I think God understands the difference between weather and climate just a little bit better than you do. You probably want to pray for a little extra forgiveness for giving God the finger and proclaiming that your omniscience of the past is bigger than His omniscience of the past. You should be careful, if you keep begging the Lord God Almighty to cast you into the grand Climate Ground Zero of Fire, don't be surprised when that's exactly what you get. You're skating on thin thermal-feedback-created ice there buddy.

God also knows very well that Pfizer is the modern-day equivalent of Sodom and Gomorrah, which is why he tossed a tornado at the murdering shitbags doing unethical human testing via fake vaccines. Have no fear you will never hear what was really destroyed from the farm controlled media

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 21-07-2023 03:31
21-07-2023 16:08
(14420)
Swan wrote: God also knows very well that Pfizer is the modern-day equivalent of Sodom and Gomorrah,

Heresy. God never made any such mention anywhere. Are you claiming to be a prophet?

Swan wrote: ... which is why he tossed a tomato at the murdering shitbags doing unethical human testing via fake vaccines.

... or are you just whining about the competition Pfizer is providing on the AI front? That's it, isn't it? That's what this is all about, isn't it? Pfizer uses AI to develop drugs in a new way, but doesn't use quantum computing to develop unhackable drugs at ten-million times the speed of light because quantum computing is a scam and will never exist. You HATE Pfizer for confirming that you were gullible for falling for the scam.
21-07-2023 21:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: God also knows very well that Pfizer is the modern-day equivalent of Sodom and Gomorrah,

Heresy. God never made any such mention anywhere. Are you claiming to be a prophet?

Swan wrote: ... which is why he tossed a tomato at the murdering shitbags doing unethical human testing via fake vaccines.

... or are you just whining about the competition Pfizer is providing on the AI front? That's it, isn't it? That's what this is all about, isn't it? Pfizer uses AI to develop drugs in a new way, but doesn't use quantum computing to develop unhackable drugs at ten-million times the speed of light because quantum computing is a scam and will never exist. You HATE Pfizer for confirming that you were gullible for falling for the scam.

Again a higher percentage of covid 19 deaths are happening to fully vaccinated retards like yourself. 2.43 billion acres in the USA and the one with a Pfizer building gets hit by God's wrath, and there is nothing that you can do about it either, so whine all you want.

Yawn

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Proof that the vengeance of God is real. Pfizer building destroyed:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Was God Responsible For WW II?527-04-2024 08:13
Real Perspective on Warming - NASA Data1727-04-2024 04:30
Optical tweezers building qubits out of individual molecules, this is the first step toward008-12-2023 03:08
What a "REAL" American Brings to the Table305-12-2023 01:14
None Of You Know The Real Intend, Purpose Of Climate Change Issue On The Media704-12-2023 04:02
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact