Remember me
▼ Content

Proof that a gas stove ban is nonsense, and that dempcraps are retards

Proof that a gas stove ban is nonsense, and that dempcraps are retards23-06-2023 13:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Simple really Sherlock. The fact is that a gas stove burns so clean that no venting is required and that you can cook all day and year and never be affected by the fumes, if there are any in any way. So why ban the cleanest form of cooking ever?

Note, the electricity for the new stove is likely produced by burning oil, coal or nuclear, but democraps ignore this.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
23-06-2023 15:01
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
Swan wrote:Simple really Sherlock. The fact is that a gas stove burns so clean that no venting is required and that you can cook all day and year and never be affected by the fumes, if there are any in any way. So why ban the cleanest form of cooking ever?

Note, the electricity for the new stove is likely produced by burning oil, coal or nuclear, but democraps ignore this.

Right-O, my dear Watson, it would appear that those pesky Democrats only wish to inflict maximum suffering in their campaign of defeating capitalism. Democrats appear to HATE humanity.

It's elementary, my dear Watson. Next they'll simply lump all forms of cheap, plentiful fuels into one category and refer to them as "fossils" that we must abandon before we "run out." I can hear them cackling over that one while trying to catch their breath.

As a final maneuver, they will redefine "amphibious" to not include amphibians. Imagine the never-ending laughter when that one hits!
24-06-2023 14:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Simple really Sherlock. The fact is that a gas stove burns so clean that no venting is required and that you can cook all day and year and never be affected by the fumes, if there are any in any way. So why ban the cleanest form of cooking ever?

Right-O, my dear Watson, it would appear that those pesky Democrats only wish to inflict maximum suffering in their campaign of defeating capitalism. Democrats appear to HATE humanity.

It's elementary, my dear Watson. Next they'll simply lump all forms of cheap, plentiful fuels into one category and refer to them as "fossils" that we must abandon before we "run out." I can hear them cackling over that one while trying to catch their breath.

As a final maneuver, they will redefine "amphibious" to not include amphibians. Imagine the never-ending laughter when that one hits!

Have you ever been offered a brain transplant?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

25-06-2023 03:39
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
Swan wrote:Have you ever been offered a brain transplant?

OK, when you write "brain", what do you really mean? Something that lays its eggs in the water?
25-06-2023 12:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Have you ever been offered a brain transplant?

OK, when you write "brain", what do you really mean? Something that lays its eggs in the water?

If your brain ever hatches and grows an IQ we will all know

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Proof that a gas stove ban is nonsense, and that dempcraps are retards:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
A Gas Can Be A Barrier817-04-2024 13:39
A Gas Can Be ing A Barrier012-02-2024 04:51
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
Burn Gasoline and Natural Gas To Fight Against Climate Change2504-01-2024 06:33
Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat32607-11-2023 19:16
Articles
Ban Ki-Moon: Address to the UN Climate Change Conference
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact