Remember me
▼ Content

Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump



Page 1 of 212>
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump31-12-2023 20:38
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
from running for president?

If Trump was indeed promoting a false narrative that the election was stolen from him, then he had no good reason to promote the protest on 1/6/21. In that case the 14th Amendment is pretty clear, he was engaging in rebellion.

But if Trump had a good reason to promote the protest of Biden's election victory certification, it was not a rebellion, but a valid legal dispute. There have been some reports about the state of GA, that I found pretty convincing, warrant an audit of that state's voting records.

But no courts have so far taken up any cases accusing election fraud.

The vote on banning Trump for president seems certain it will go to the Supreme Court.

So the Supreme Court is in a catch 22.

If they ban Trump, they will enrage about half of USA's voters, but will signal that USA's election process is sound.

If they don't ban Trump, they will be destroying faith in USA's election process, because it will signal that Trump was right to protest the election, and said protest was not a rebellion but a valid legal dispute.


31-12-2023 23:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
Spongy Iris wrote:
from running for president?

If Trump was indeed promoting a false narrative that the election was stolen from him, then he had no good reason to promote the protest on 1/6/21. In that case the 14th Amendment is pretty clear, he was engaging in rebellion.

But if Trump had a good reason to promote the protest of Biden's election victory certification, it was not a rebellion, but a valid legal dispute. There have been some reports about the state of GA, that I found pretty convincing, warrant an audit of that state's voting records.

But no courts have so far taken up any cases accusing election fraud.

The vote on banning Trump for president seems certain it will go to the Supreme Court.

So the Supreme Court is in a catch 22.

If they ban Trump, they will enrage about half of USA's voters, but will signal that USA's election process is sound.

If they don't ban Trump, they will be destroying faith in USA's election process, because it will signal that Trump was right to protest the election, and said protest was not a rebellion but a valid legal dispute.


Trump has files that will do more harm to the deep state than all Russian and Chinese nukes combined, so Trump will be allowed to run and the deep state and supreme court will be helping to elect him as well.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-01-2024 00:45
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
from running for president?

If Trump was indeed promoting a false narrative that the election was stolen from him, then he had no good reason to promote the protest on 1/6/21. In that case the 14th Amendment is pretty clear, he was engaging in rebellion.

But if Trump had a good reason to promote the protest of Biden's election victory certification, it was not a rebellion, but a valid legal dispute. There have been some reports about the state of GA, that I found pretty convincing, warrant an audit of that state's voting records.

But no courts have so far taken up any cases accusing election fraud.

The vote on banning Trump for president seems certain it will go to the Supreme Court.

So the Supreme Court is in a catch 22.

If they ban Trump, they will enrage about half of USA's voters, but will signal that USA's election process is sound.

If they don't ban Trump, they will be destroying faith in USA's election process, because it will signal that Trump was right to protest the election, and said protest was not a rebellion but a valid legal dispute.


Trump has files that will do more harm to the deep state than all Russian and Chinese nukes combined, so Trump will be allowed to run and the deep state and supreme court will be helping to elect him as well.


This sounds like more of what I call, Swan gibberish.

Anyway, you think the Supreme Court will decide the 14th amendment doesn't apply to Trump promoting that the 2020 election was stolen from him?

If so, like I said, the Supreme Court will be agreeing there was and is a case to be made of massive election fraud.

That will be a pretty controversial decision wouldn't you say? How could we ever trust the election system again if the Supreme Court decides in Trump's favor?


01-01-2024 01:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
from running for president?

If Trump was indeed promoting a false narrative that the election was stolen from him, then he had no good reason to promote the protest on 1/6/21. In that case the 14th Amendment is pretty clear, he was engaging in rebellion.

But if Trump had a good reason to promote the protest of Biden's election victory certification, it was not a rebellion, but a valid legal dispute. There have been some reports about the state of GA, that I found pretty convincing, warrant an audit of that state's voting records.

But no courts have so far taken up any cases accusing election fraud.

The vote on banning Trump for president seems certain it will go to the Supreme Court.

So the Supreme Court is in a catch 22.

If they ban Trump, they will enrage about half of USA's voters, but will signal that USA's election process is sound.

If they don't ban Trump, they will be destroying faith in USA's election process, because it will signal that Trump was right to protest the election, and said protest was not a rebellion but a valid legal dispute.


Trump has files that will do more harm to the deep state than all Russian and Chinese nukes combined, so Trump will be allowed to run and the deep state and supreme court will be helping to elect him as well.


This sounds like more of what I call, Swan gibberish.

Anyway, you think the Supreme Court will decide the 14th amendment doesn't apply to Trump promoting that the 2020 election was stolen from him?

If so, like I said, the Supreme Court will be agreeing there was and is a case to be made of massive election fraud.

That will be a pretty controversial decision wouldn't you say? How could we ever trust the election system again if the Supreme Court decides in Trump's favor?


Everyone who watches CNN knows that the people who watch FOX are being lied to. Everyone who watches FOX knows that the people who watch CNN are being lied to. Well guess what, they are all correct as the media/CIA never tells the truth in any instance.

There is no vaccine for covid19, never was as vaccinated people are 16% more likely to die of the disease than non vaxxed, which is just another lie as there are no vaxxed people, just morons that do as told like zombie rats

Microwaves do not cook food from the inside out, never did

The CIA is currently releasing the truth about JFK's murder because they did not find the files at Trumps house. Expect Bush to move to Moscow for his safety

What a shame


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 01-01-2024 02:15
01-01-2024 01:57
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
from running for president?

If Trump was indeed promoting a false narrative that the election was stolen from him, then he had no good reason to promote the protest on 1/6/21. In that case the 14th Amendment is pretty clear, he was engaging in rebellion.

But if Trump had a good reason to promote the protest of Biden's election victory certification, it was not a rebellion, but a valid legal dispute. There have been some reports about the state of GA, that I found pretty convincing, warrant an audit of that state's voting records.

But no courts have so far taken up any cases accusing election fraud.

The vote on banning Trump for president seems certain it will go to the Supreme Court.

So the Supreme Court is in a catch 22.

If they ban Trump, they will enrage about half of USA's voters, but will signal that USA's election process is sound.

If they don't ban Trump, they will be destroying faith in USA's election process, because it will signal that Trump was right to protest the election, and said protest was not a rebellion but a valid legal dispute.


Trump has files that will do more harm to the deep state than all Russian and Chinese nukes combined, so Trump will be allowed to run and the deep state and supreme court will be helping to elect him as well.


This sounds like more of what I call, Swan gibberish.

Anyway, you think the Supreme Court will decide the 14th amendment doesn't apply to Trump promoting that the 2020 election was stolen from him?

If so, like I said, the Supreme Court will be agreeing there was and is a case to be made of massive election fraud.

That will be a pretty controversial decision wouldn't you say? How could we ever trust the election system again if the Supreme Court decides in Trump's favor?


Everyone who watches CNN knows that the people who watch FOX are being lied to. Everyone who watches FOX knows that the people who watch CNN are being lied to. Well guess what, they are all correct as the media/CIA never tells the truth in any instance.

There is no vaccine for covid19, never was as vaccinated people are 16% more likely to die of the disease than non vaxxed

Microwaves do not cook food from the inside out, never did

The CIA is currently releasing the truth about JFK's murder because they did not find the files at Trumps house. Expect Bush to move to Moscow for his safety

What a shame


See, gibberish

The CIA never tells the truth.

The CIA is releasing the truth.

Hmm...


01-01-2024 02:24
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
Swan wrote:

The CIA is currently releasing the truth about JFK's murder because they did not find the files at Trumps house. Expect Bush to move to Moscow for his safety

What a shame


It is documented in the below link that JFK's father Joseph wanted to get rid of the Jews.

https://www.jta.org/archive/captured-german-documents-reveal-anti-jewish-views-of-former-ambassador-kennedy

Seeing as JFK was honored by prominent Nazi Werner Von Braun with a space center, I doubt the apple fell very far from the tree on this matter.

Maybe Bush can have lunch with Snowden.


01-01-2024 02:49
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14338)
Spongy Iris wrote:
If so, like I said, the Supreme Court will be agreeing there was and is a case to be made of massive election fraud.

That will be a pretty controversial decision wouldn't you say? How could we ever trust the election system again if the Supreme Court decides in Trump's favor?

It would only be contentious with those who stole the election.


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
01-01-2024 03:27
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
If so, like I said, the Supreme Court will be agreeing there was and is a case to be made of massive election fraud.

That will be a pretty controversial decision wouldn't you say? How could we ever trust the election system again if the Supreme Court decides in Trump's favor?

It would only be contentious with those who stole the election.


So you think the Supreme Court will agree with Trump, that it is at least reasonable to think election was stolen from him?


01-01-2024 05:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
from running for president?

If Trump was indeed promoting a false narrative that the election was stolen from him, then he had no good reason to promote the protest on 1/6/21. In that case the 14th Amendment is pretty clear, he was engaging in rebellion.

But if Trump had a good reason to promote the protest of Biden's election victory certification, it was not a rebellion, but a valid legal dispute. There have been some reports about the state of GA, that I found pretty convincing, warrant an audit of that state's voting records.

But no courts have so far taken up any cases accusing election fraud.

The vote on banning Trump for president seems certain it will go to the Supreme Court.

So the Supreme Court is in a catch 22.

If they ban Trump, they will enrage about half of USA's voters, but will signal that USA's election process is sound.

If they don't ban Trump, they will be destroying faith in USA's election process, because it will signal that Trump was right to protest the election, and said protest was not a rebellion but a valid legal dispute.


Trump has files that will do more harm to the deep state than all Russian and Chinese nukes combined, so Trump will be allowed to run and the deep state and supreme court will be helping to elect him as well.


This sounds like more of what I call, Swan gibberish.

Anyway, you think the Supreme Court will decide the 14th amendment doesn't apply to Trump promoting that the 2020 election was stolen from him?

If so, like I said, the Supreme Court will be agreeing there was and is a case to be made of massive election fraud.

That will be a pretty controversial decision wouldn't you say? How could we ever trust the election system again if the Supreme Court decides in Trump's favor?


Everyone who watches CNN knows that the people who watch FOX are being lied to. Everyone who watches FOX knows that the people who watch CNN are being lied to. Well guess what, they are all correct as the media/CIA never tells the truth in any instance.

There is no vaccine for covid19, never was as vaccinated people are 16% more likely to die of the disease than non vaxxed

Microwaves do not cook food from the inside out, never did

The CIA is currently releasing the truth about JFK's murder because they did not find the files at Trumps house. Expect Bush to move to Moscow for his safety

What a shame


See, gibberish

The CIA never tells the truth.

The CIA is releasing the truth.

Hmm...


JFK was murdered, Trump not only has the files but he declassified them as President. As long as Trump lives he is the most powerful man on Earth, and that includes Joe who am I Biden in the list of less powerful. People who have literally never been scared of anything are actually terrified that Trump dies in an accident and the 500 or so disk all hit the net. So believe me, everyone in the deep state wants Trump reelected as if he could have been shot that would have been done long ago.

So are you done pretending to believe that the Earth is encased in glass panels in order to keep your deep double top secret cover?

Silly


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 01-01-2024 05:27
01-01-2024 12:00
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
Swan wrote:
[quote][b]
JFK was murdered, Trump not only has the files but he declassified them as President. As long as Trump lives he is the most powerful man on Earth, and that includes Joe who am I Biden in the list of less powerful. People who have literally never been scared of anything are actually terrified that Trump dies in an accident and the 500 or so disk all hit the net. So believe me, everyone in the deep state wants Trump reelected as if he could have been shot that would have been done long ago.


You never tell the truth in any instance. There is literally no way I can believe this statement.


01-01-2024 12:00
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
Removing double post



Edited on 01-01-2024 12:02
01-01-2024 12:00
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
Removing triple post



Edited on 01-01-2024 12:02
01-01-2024 12:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
[quote][b]
JFK was murdered, Trump not only has the files but he declassified them as President. As long as Trump lives he is the most powerful man on Earth, and that includes Joe who am I Biden in the list of less powerful. People who have literally never been scared of anything are actually terrified that Trump dies in an accident and the 500 or so disk all hit the net. So believe me, everyone in the deep state wants Trump reelected as if he could have been shot that would have been done long ago.


You never tell the truth in any instance. There is literally no way I can believe this statement.


Says the moron who believes that the Earth is surrounded by glass panels. Your belief is not required for the FBI to run around in circles like the keystone cops looking for the JFK files as they are doing this quite well with or without you.

Silly


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-01-2024 12:21
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
Swan wrote:

So are you done pretending to believe that the Earth is encased in glass panels in order to keep your deep double top secret cover?

Silly


Hey my lower back started killing me about 15 hours ago, and I am aware of no apparent trigger. I can't recall any time my back has been in this much pain. It feels like someone shot a drug into the base of my spine.

And my ear is still humming every night!

So no, it doesn't feel like I'm done...

Maybe in a couple days I can crack it loose... if I can still walk by then!


01-01-2024 12:30
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
[quote][b]
JFK was murdered, Trump not only has the files but he declassified them as President. As long as Trump lives he is the most powerful man on Earth, and that includes Joe who am I Biden in the list of less powerful. People who have literally never been scared of anything are actually terrified that Trump dies in an accident and the 500 or so disk all hit the net. So believe me, everyone in the deep state wants Trump reelected as if he could have been shot that would have been done long ago.


You never tell the truth in any instance. There is literally no way I can believe this statement.


Says the moron who believes that the Earth is surrounded by glass panels. Your belief is not required for the FBI to run around in circles like the keystone cops looking for the JFK files as they are doing this quite well with or without you.

Silly


Lol. Keystone Kops funny silent film posted to YouTube by account named Dave Glass.

https://youtu.be/iqHPN4gXa-o?si=WN1kY6Dqs6W_UjLS


01-01-2024 13:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

So are you done pretending to believe that the Earth is encased in glass panels in order to keep your deep double top secret cover?

Silly


Hey my lower back started killing me about 15 hours ago, and I am aware of no apparent trigger. I can't recall any time my back has been in this much pain. It feels like someone shot a drug into the base of my spine.

And my ear is still humming every night!

So no, it doesn't feel like I'm done...

Maybe in a couple days I can crack it loose... if I can still walk by then!


If your back hurts do half ton leg presses like I do.

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
192.53 USD
+192.41 (160,341.67%)all time

The dean has your number dorky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tfK_3XK4CI

FBI listening in as they whack off



PS. Did you murder any Catholic terrorist nuns yet today?



James Comey staring at trees like a schizzo. My apologies as it seems that I made an error.

James Comey staring at trees because he is a schizzo.

Yawn




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 01-01-2024 14:18
01-01-2024 18:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

So are you done pretending to believe that the Earth is encased in glass panels in order to keep your deep double top secret cover?

Silly


Hey my lower back started killing me about 15 hours ago, and I am aware of no apparent trigger. I can't recall any time my back has been in this much pain. It feels like someone shot a drug into the base of my spine.

And my ear is still humming every night!

So no, it doesn't feel like I'm done...

Maybe in a couple days I can crack it loose... if I can still walk by then!


Funny that you should say that, because I said the exact same thing to my wife yesterday as my back hurts for no reason as well. It almost seems like you are trying to tell me that my home is bugged and that you can hear what we say. LOL the FBI has been doing that here for decades so I am used to it, but thanks for letting me know that this is still happening. You are a real pal, so thanks again.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
04-01-2024 06:57
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
Swan wrote:


FBI listening in as they whack off



Behold! There is a smoke coming from the North. None shall be alone during their appointed times!



Edited on 04-01-2024 06:58
04-01-2024 07:04
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
Swan wrote:
PS. Did you murder any Catholic terrorist nuns yet today?




Psycho nun Amy is on a steady diet of Lithium until she Evanescence...

https://youtu.be/PJGpsL_XYQI?si=tNt4T3kfbLCnAzaB


06-01-2024 04:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
PS. Did you murder any Catholic terrorist nuns yet today?




Psycho nun Amy is on a steady diet of Lithium until she Evanescence...

https://youtu.be/PJGpsL_XYQI?si=tNt4T3kfbLCnAzaB


So you are cool with the FBI murdering nuns


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
06-01-2024 05:24
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
PS. Did you murder any Catholic terrorist nuns yet today?




Psycho nun Amy is on a steady diet of Lithium until she Evanescence...

https://youtu.be/PJGpsL_XYQI?si=tNt4T3kfbLCnAzaB


So you are cool with the FBI murdering nuns


I have no knowledge of what you speak.

I can't speak Swan Gibberish, and I don't understand James Babble.


06-01-2024 07:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
PS. Did you murder any Catholic terrorist nuns yet today?




Psycho nun Amy is on a steady diet of Lithium until she Evanescence...

https://youtu.be/PJGpsL_XYQI?si=tNt4T3kfbLCnAzaB


So you are cool with the FBI murdering nuns


I have no knowledge of what you speak.

I can't speak Swan Gibberish, and I don't understand James Babble.


So you are an FBI agent and are embarrassed that you hunt terrorist nuns for a living


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
06-01-2024 21:47
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
;)



Edited on 06-01-2024 21:48
06-01-2024 21:47
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
PS. Did you murder any Catholic terrorist nuns yet today?




Psycho nun Amy is on a steady diet of Lithium until she Evanescence...

https://youtu.be/PJGpsL_XYQI?si=tNt4T3kfbLCnAzaB


So you are cool with the FBI murdering nuns


I have no knowledge of what you speak.

I can't speak Swan Gibberish, and I don't understand James Babble.


So you are an FBI agent and are embarrassed that you hunt terrorist nuns for a living


Ok you got me. I have been practicing Swan Gibberish.

I am a Feline Body Investigator.

I was feeding 4 cool cats yogurt, cooked through a long fluorescent light tube, powered by la coeur d'amour.

Pardon my French.

Then the tube went limp, and all the cats climbed down the fire escape.

They keep sneaking around my property, and I'm marking off how many days it takes before they disappear.

I'm almost up to 635 days.

But... every day...

https://youtu.be/LjMffHG1V_Q?feature=shared


06-01-2024 23:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
PS. Did you murder any Catholic terrorist nuns yet today?




Psycho nun Amy is on a steady diet of Lithium until she Evanescence...

https://youtu.be/PJGpsL_XYQI?si=tNt4T3kfbLCnAzaB


So you are cool with the FBI murdering nuns


I have no knowledge of what you speak.

I can't speak Swan Gibberish, and I don't understand James Babble.


So you are an FBI agent and are embarrassed that you hunt terrorist nuns for a living


Ok you got me. I have been practicing Swan Gibberish.

I am a Feline Body Investigator.

I was feeding 4 cool cats yogurt, cooked through a long fluorescent light tube, powered by la coeur d'amour.

Pardon my French.

Then the tube went limp, and all the cats climbed down the fire escape.

They keep sneaking around my property, and I'm marking off how many days it takes before they disappear.

I'm almost up to 635 days.

But... every day...

https://youtu.be/LjMffHG1V_Q?feature=shared


What is the FBI memo against traditional Catholics?
Under the guise of tackling the threat of domestic terrorism, the memorandum painted so-called certain "radical-traditionalist Catholics" (RTCs) as violent extremists and proposed opportunities for the FBI to infiltrate Catholic churches as a form of "threat mitigation." The FBI's Richmond memorandum is a startling ...Dec 4, 2023 reminder that Americans' civil liberties and core Constitutional rights must be vigorously guarded against government overreach, including in this case from an overzealous federal law enforcement agency.

In February 2023, the Committee began its oversight after whistleblower Kyle Seraphin revealed the existence of the Richmond memorandum in internal FBI systems. In April 2023, after the FBI failed to fully cooperate with the oversight, Chairman Jordan issued a subpoena to Director Christopher Wray, requesting documents related to the memorandum.

The Committee and Select Subcommittee's oversight shows that the FBI abused its counterterrorism tools to target Catholic Americans as potential domestic terrorists. The Committee and Select Subcommittee discovered that the FBI relied on at least one undercover agent to develop its assessment and the FBI even proposed developing sources among the Catholic clergy and church leadership. Not only did the FBI propose to develop sources, but it already interviewed a priest and choir director affiliated with a Catholic church in Richmond, Virginia for the memorandum. Most concerning of all, without the disclosure of the whistleblower, the Richmond memorandum would still be operative in FBI systems, violating the religious liberties of millions of Catholic Americans.

So again are you still a proud FBI nun hunter?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-01-2024 03:19
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
PS. Did you murder any Catholic terrorist nuns yet today?




Psycho nun Amy is on a steady diet of Lithium until she Evanescence...

https://youtu.be/PJGpsL_XYQI?si=tNt4T3kfbLCnAzaB


So you are cool with the FBI murdering nuns


I have no knowledge of what you speak.

I can't speak Swan Gibberish, and I don't understand James Babble.


So you are an FBI agent and are embarrassed that you hunt terrorist nuns for a living


Ok you got me. I have been practicing Swan Gibberish.

I am a Feline Body Investigator.

I was feeding 4 cool cats yogurt, cooked through a long fluorescent light tube, powered by la coeur d'amour.

Pardon my French.

Then the tube went limp, and all the cats climbed down the fire escape.

They keep sneaking around my property, and I'm marking off how many days it takes before they disappear.

I'm almost up to 635 days.

But... every day...

https://youtu.be/LjMffHG1V_Q?feature=shared


What is the FBI memo against traditional Catholics?
Under the guise of tackling the threat of domestic terrorism, the memorandum painted so-called certain "radical-traditionalist Catholics" (RTCs) as violent extremists and proposed opportunities for the FBI to infiltrate Catholic churches as a form of "threat mitigation." The FBI's Richmond memorandum is a startling ...Dec 4, 2023 reminder that Americans' civil liberties and core Constitutional rights must be vigorously guarded against government overreach, including in this case from an overzealous federal law enforcement agency.

In February 2023, the Committee began its oversight after whistleblower Kyle Seraphin revealed the existence of the Richmond memorandum in internal FBI systems. In April 2023, after the FBI failed to fully cooperate with the oversight, Chairman Jordan issued a subpoena to Director Christopher Wray, requesting documents related to the memorandum.

The Committee and Select Subcommittee's oversight shows that the FBI abused its counterterrorism tools to target Catholic Americans as potential domestic terrorists. The Committee and Select Subcommittee discovered that the FBI relied on at least one undercover agent to develop its assessment and the FBI even proposed developing sources among the Catholic clergy and church leadership. Not only did the FBI propose to develop sources, but it already interviewed a priest and choir director affiliated with a Catholic church in Richmond, Virginia for the memorandum. Most concerning of all, without the disclosure of the whistleblower, the Richmond memorandum would still be operative in FBI systems, violating the religious liberties of millions of Catholic Americans.

So again are you still a proud FBI nun hunter?


Can't really be proud unless my Feline Body Investigation is successful and becomes knowledge. So TBD.

If successful, it would give churches a purpose other than chanting like blind mice.



Edited on 07-01-2024 03:20
07-01-2024 03:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
PS. Did you murder any Catholic terrorist nuns yet today?




Psycho nun Amy is on a steady diet of Lithium until she Evanescence...

https://youtu.be/PJGpsL_XYQI?si=tNt4T3kfbLCnAzaB


So you are cool with the FBI murdering nuns


I have no knowledge of what you speak.

I can't speak Swan Gibberish, and I don't understand James Babble.


So you are an FBI agent and are embarrassed that you hunt terrorist nuns for a living


Ok you got me. I have been practicing Swan Gibberish.

I am a Feline Body Investigator.

I was feeding 4 cool cats yogurt, cooked through a long fluorescent light tube, powered by la coeur d'amour.

Pardon my French.

Then the tube went limp, and all the cats climbed down the fire escape.

They keep sneaking around my property, and I'm marking off how many days it takes before they disappear.

I'm almost up to 635 days.

But... every day...

https://youtu.be/LjMffHG1V_Q?feature=shared


What is the FBI memo against traditional Catholics?
Under the guise of tackling the threat of domestic terrorism, the memorandum painted so-called certain "radical-traditionalist Catholics" (RTCs) as violent extremists and proposed opportunities for the FBI to infiltrate Catholic churches as a form of "threat mitigation." The FBI's Richmond memorandum is a startling ...Dec 4, 2023 reminder that Americans' civil liberties and core Constitutional rights must be vigorously guarded against government overreach, including in this case from an overzealous federal law enforcement agency.

In February 2023, the Committee began its oversight after whistleblower Kyle Seraphin revealed the existence of the Richmond memorandum in internal FBI systems. In April 2023, after the FBI failed to fully cooperate with the oversight, Chairman Jordan issued a subpoena to Director Christopher Wray, requesting documents related to the memorandum.

The Committee and Select Subcommittee's oversight shows that the FBI abused its counterterrorism tools to target Catholic Americans as potential domestic terrorists. The Committee and Select Subcommittee discovered that the FBI relied on at least one undercover agent to develop its assessment and the FBI even proposed developing sources among the Catholic clergy and church leadership. Not only did the FBI propose to develop sources, but it already interviewed a priest and choir director affiliated with a Catholic church in Richmond, Virginia for the memorandum. Most concerning of all, without the disclosure of the whistleblower, the Richmond memorandum would still be operative in FBI systems, violating the religious liberties of millions of Catholic Americans.

So again are you still a proud FBI nun hunter?


Can't really be proud unless my Feline Body Investigation is successful and becomes knowledge. So TBD.

If successful, it would give churches a purpose other than chanting like blind mice.


LOL, the FBI isn't scared of blind mice, it's scared of every Catholic grandma having hordes of automatic weapons including missiles and launchers in their basement. So you go right ahead and keep hunting nuns you ignorant piece of shit.

PS. And remember when the FBI puts up a new building, the first ones in are the Catholics with the concrete, and there is nothing that you can do about this fact. Except pull your hair out that is

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So stop being so silly


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 07-01-2024 04:09
07-01-2024 17:51
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
PS. Did you murder any Catholic terrorist nuns yet today?




Psycho nun Amy is on a steady diet of Lithium until she Evanescence...

https://youtu.be/PJGpsL_XYQI?si=tNt4T3kfbLCnAzaB


So you are cool with the FBI murdering nuns


I have no knowledge of what you speak.

I can't speak Swan Gibberish, and I don't understand James Babble.


So you are an FBI agent and are embarrassed that you hunt terrorist nuns for a living


Ok you got me. I have been practicing Swan Gibberish.

I am a Feline Body Investigator.

I was feeding 4 cool cats yogurt, cooked through a long fluorescent light tube, powered by la coeur d'amour.

Pardon my French.

Then the tube went limp, and all the cats climbed down the fire escape.

They keep sneaking around my property, and I'm marking off how many days it takes before they disappear.

I'm almost up to 635 days.

But... every day...

https://youtu.be/LjMffHG1V_Q?feature=shared


What is the FBI memo against traditional Catholics?
Under the guise of tackling the threat of domestic terrorism, the memorandum painted so-called certain "radical-traditionalist Catholics" (RTCs) as violent extremists and proposed opportunities for the FBI to infiltrate Catholic churches as a form of "threat mitigation." The FBI's Richmond memorandum is a startling ...Dec 4, 2023 reminder that Americans' civil liberties and core Constitutional rights must be vigorously guarded against government overreach, including in this case from an overzealous federal law enforcement agency.

In February 2023, the Committee began its oversight after whistleblower Kyle Seraphin revealed the existence of the Richmond memorandum in internal FBI systems. In April 2023, after the FBI failed to fully cooperate with the oversight, Chairman Jordan issued a subpoena to Director Christopher Wray, requesting documents related to the memorandum.

The Committee and Select Subcommittee's oversight shows that the FBI abused its counterterrorism tools to target Catholic Americans as potential domestic terrorists. The Committee and Select Subcommittee discovered that the FBI relied on at least one undercover agent to develop its assessment and the FBI even proposed developing sources among the Catholic clergy and church leadership. Not only did the FBI propose to develop sources, but it already interviewed a priest and choir director affiliated with a Catholic church in Richmond, Virginia for the memorandum. Most concerning of all, without the disclosure of the whistleblower, the Richmond memorandum would still be operative in FBI systems, violating the religious liberties of millions of Catholic Americans.

So again are you still a proud FBI nun hunter?


Can't really be proud unless my Feline Body Investigation is successful and becomes knowledge. So TBD.

If successful, it would give churches a purpose other than chanting like blind mice.


LOL, the FBI isn't scared of blind mice, it's scared of every Catholic grandma having hordes of automatic weapons including missiles and launchers in their basement. So you go right ahead and keep hunting nuns you ignorant piece of shit.

PS. And remember when the FBI puts up a new building, the first ones in are the Catholics with the concrete, and there is nothing that you can do about this fact. Except pull your hair out that is

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So stop being so silly


Catholics have the reputation for having big families, and starting the growth of those families from a young age, much like me.

But I don't imagine any of the Catholic grandmas really believe the story of Sarah and Abraham is true. I bet they would be best demographic to preach to, if my investigation is successful.


07-01-2024 18:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
PS. Did you murder any Catholic terrorist nuns yet today?




Psycho nun Amy is on a steady diet of Lithium until she Evanescence...

https://youtu.be/PJGpsL_XYQI?si=tNt4T3kfbLCnAzaB


So you are cool with the FBI murdering nuns


I have no knowledge of what you speak.

I can't speak Swan Gibberish, and I don't understand James Babble.


So you are an FBI agent and are embarrassed that you hunt terrorist nuns for a living


Ok you got me. I have been practicing Swan Gibberish.

I am a Feline Body Investigator.

I was feeding 4 cool cats yogurt, cooked through a long fluorescent light tube, powered by la coeur d'amour.

Pardon my French.

Then the tube went limp, and all the cats climbed down the fire escape.

They keep sneaking around my property, and I'm marking off how many days it takes before they disappear.

I'm almost up to 635 days.

But... every day...

https://youtu.be/LjMffHG1V_Q?feature=shared


What is the FBI memo against traditional Catholics?
Under the guise of tackling the threat of domestic terrorism, the memorandum painted so-called certain "radical-traditionalist Catholics" (RTCs) as violent extremists and proposed opportunities for the FBI to infiltrate Catholic churches as a form of "threat mitigation." The FBI's Richmond memorandum is a startling ...Dec 4, 2023 reminder that Americans' civil liberties and core Constitutional rights must be vigorously guarded against government overreach, including in this case from an overzealous federal law enforcement agency.

In February 2023, the Committee began its oversight after whistleblower Kyle Seraphin revealed the existence of the Richmond memorandum in internal FBI systems. In April 2023, after the FBI failed to fully cooperate with the oversight, Chairman Jordan issued a subpoena to Director Christopher Wray, requesting documents related to the memorandum.

The Committee and Select Subcommittee's oversight shows that the FBI abused its counterterrorism tools to target Catholic Americans as potential domestic terrorists. The Committee and Select Subcommittee discovered that the FBI relied on at least one undercover agent to develop its assessment and the FBI even proposed developing sources among the Catholic clergy and church leadership. Not only did the FBI propose to develop sources, but it already interviewed a priest and choir director affiliated with a Catholic church in Richmond, Virginia for the memorandum. Most concerning of all, without the disclosure of the whistleblower, the Richmond memorandum would still be operative in FBI systems, violating the religious liberties of millions of Catholic Americans.

So again are you still a proud FBI nun hunter?


Can't really be proud unless my Feline Body Investigation is successful and becomes knowledge. So TBD.

If successful, it would give churches a purpose other than chanting like blind mice.


LOL, the FBI isn't scared of blind mice, it's scared of every Catholic grandma having hordes of automatic weapons including missiles and launchers in their basement. So you go right ahead and keep hunting nuns you ignorant piece of shit.

PS. And remember when the FBI puts up a new building, the first ones in are the Catholics with the concrete, and there is nothing that you can do about this fact. Except pull your hair out that is

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So stop being so silly


Catholics have the reputation for having big families, and starting the growth of those families from a young age, much like me.

But I don't imagine any of the Catholic grandmas really believe the story of Sarah and Abraham is true. I bet they would be best demographic to preach to, if my investigation is successful.


Your fear of nuns is comical


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-01-2024 14:46
Jakob
★★☆☆☆
(218)
­
­

Spongy Iris wrote:
if Trump had a good reason to promote the protest of Biden's election victory certification, it was not a rebellion, but a valid legal dispute.


That is where I think it goes completely wrong for all too many Americans.

If you use your voters as a violent army against the Capitol, and people are killed, it has nothing to do with a legal dispute. It is anarchistic gang behavior.

And when people are killed because of it, it is murder, and the leader who sent them should not go free.

Nearly half of Trump's voters believe the storming of Congress was an FBI conspiracy.
That is just too stupid because Trumps speech to his voters is documented on video.
So, if it was FBI, then Trump must be the FBI.

The rest of them think it was long ago, so it is time to forget about it and move on.
Well if it had been someone in their own family that had been killed I am not sure they would think like that.
And legally, as far as I know, there is also no statute of limitations on murder.
This is again an anarchist way of thinking.




Swan

Has it ever occurred to you mind that you could be spamming, and that can lead to a ban.?
If so, would you care about it.?



­
08-01-2024 17:15
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
Jakob wrote:
­
­

Spongy Iris wrote:
if Trump had a good reason to promote the protest of Biden's election victory certification, it was not a rebellion, but a valid legal dispute.


That is where I think it goes completely wrong for all too many Americans.

If you use your voters as a violent army against the Capitol, and people are killed, it has nothing to do with a legal dispute. It is anarchistic gang behavior.

And when people are killed because of it, it is murder, and the leader who sent them should not go free.

Nearly half of Trump's voters believe the storming of Congress was an FBI conspiracy.
That is just too stupid because Trumps speech to his voters is documented on video.
So, if it was FBI, then Trump must be the FBI.

The rest of them think it was long ago, so it is time to forget about it and move on.
Well if it had been someone in their own family that had been killed I am not sure they would think like that.
And legally, as far as I know, there is also no statute of limitations on murder.
This is again an anarchist way of thinking.


­



Trump lost 62 legal cases trying to claim election fraud. No evidence or reports held up in court.

And then he told a crowd in no uncertain terms that he won right before it was to be certified he lost.

I can't imagine the Supreme Court will not qualify that as insurrection or rebellion.

I don't see any way the Supreme Court will make a ruling in Trump's favor. I would be surprised if they do.

Though I wouldn't qualify Trump as an anarchist. He seems to want to be the country's overlord, and anarchists don't believe in overlords.



Edited on 08-01-2024 17:18
08-01-2024 18:34
Jakob
★★☆☆☆
(218)
­

Spongy Iris


Well written.

You call it "insurrection or rebellion". Why not a "coup attempt".?

The Republicans better start looking for another candidate.
If we look at history I believe it is fair to say they have done a lot better before, so they just have to do that again.


­
08-01-2024 18:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
Jakob wrote:
­

Spongy Iris


Well written.

You call it "insurrection or rebellion". Why not a "coup attempt".?

The Republicans better start looking for another candidate.
If we look at history I believe it is fair to say they have done a lot better before, so they just have to do that again.


­


LOL, in reality Trump has the files on the coup and murder of JFK.

Silly girl


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-01-2024 20:33
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
I don't know about any coup charges. He fired up a crowd with statements that had been determined to be lies in the court of law, in rebellion of the certifying of election tabulations. That crowd didn't seem to be attempting to seize power.


08-01-2024 20:44
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1637)
Perhaps a winning argument for Trump to assert his 1st Amendment right to Free Speech, even though the court of law determined his statements to be lies, is that he believes his election loss was a result of divine intervention.


08-01-2024 21:07
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Jakob wrote:
­

Spongy Iris


Well written.

You call it "insurrection or rebellion". Why not a "coup attempt".?

The Republicans better start looking for another candidate.
If we look at history I believe it is fair to say they have done a lot better before, so they just have to do that again.


­



I think he is using 3 or 4 accounts in this forum. When his different accounts supports him then he becomes credible. If you consider what is happening to Palestine, that is democracy.
The Republican party wants the support of the Christian church. It's like Faust made a deal with someone. I tend to agree with Putin, the West has become fascist. I'm just surprised that he has not Made U.N. Resolution 181, Article 39 an issue.
The Security Council shall determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression and shall make recommendations, or decide what measures shall be taken in accordance with Articles 4 and 42, to maintain or restore international peace and security.
https://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/unchart.asp#art39

What has led IMO to 4 wars this century.
08-01-2024 21:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
Jakob wrote:
­

Spongy Iris


Well written.

You call it "insurrection or rebellion". Why not a "coup attempt".?

The Republicans better start looking for another candidate.
If we look at history I believe it is fair to say they have done a lot better before, so they just have to do that again.


­



I think he is using 3 or 4 accounts in this forum. When his different accounts supports him then he becomes credible. If you consider what is happening to Palestine, that is democracy.
The Republican party wants the support of the Christian church. It's like Faust made a deal with someone. I tend to agree with Putin, the West has become fascist. I'm just surprised that he has not Made U.N. Resolution 181, Article 39 an issue.
The Security Council shall determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression and shall make recommendations, or decide what measures shall be taken in accordance with Articles 4 and 42, to maintain or restore international peace and security.
https://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/unchart.asp#art39

What has led IMO to 4 wars this century.


LOL, Putin loves you too. Shit fer brainz


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 08-01-2024 22:05
08-01-2024 22:30
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Swan wrote:

LOL, Putin loves you too. Shit fer brainz


Товаречь, Я вас люблю. Ты правда над итим. как ты знаешь?
Он имя Bладимирь Путинь!

Given the choice between him and......
Attached image:

08-01-2024 23:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL, Putin loves you too. Shit fer brainz


Товаречь, Я вас люблю. Ты правда над итим. как ты знаешь?
Он имя Bладимирь Путинь!

Given the choice between him and......


You are free to move to Russia and salute Vlad your hero

Shitferbrainz


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-01-2024 23:22
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL, Putin loves you too. Shit fer brainz


Товаречь, Я вас люблю. Ты правда над итим. как ты знаешь?
Он имя Bладимирь Путинь!

Given the choice between him and......


You are free to move to Russia and salute Vlad your hero

Shitferbrainz



And yet you say you'd molest children but then you'd be evil. Simple rule
of law. Under 18? 2 consenting teenagers. Over 18? 2 consenting adults.
I'm not a consenting adult when it comes to you. Even if I were gay (I'm not), you're a white supremacist. Go to a gay forum Alan and tell them you like role playing. You're a preacher looking for a "little" boy who needs to be taught
how...... what was it you told me? You'll call my "daddy" and then I'll be in
trouble?
You need to post that in a gay forum. You'll find what you're looking for. And yet
you've never been banned from a forum. And Alan, when the church kept me from having a family, they did not support 2 consenting adults being in a relationship.
If I want to have a woman in my life, it's not their decision to make.
Page 1 of 212>





Join the debate Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Time to Ban Swan?4507-11-2023 13:57
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?4513-09-2023 22:50
The deep state has a choice, destroy Trump, or help him get reelected113-09-2023 01:14
Trump appointed federal Judge Limits Federal Government's Contact with Social Media Companies306-07-2023 18:11
Articles
Ban Ki-Moon: Address to the UN Climate Change Conference
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact