Remember me
▼ Content

How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?

Page 1 of 212>
How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?06-09-2023 13:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
A. Most of them
B. Enough to destroy the communist swamp/deep state
C. The number or percent is not as important as the information on the files
D. All of the above

Answer = D

So are you part of the coverup of an American President by doing what the swamp commands? And if so does this make you a proud American, or a piece of shit commie?

Enjoy your coffee commie

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-09-2023 12:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Swan wrote:
A. Most of them
B. Enough to destroy the communist swamp/deep state
C. The number or percent is not as important as the information on the files
D. All of the above

Answer = D

So are you part of the coverup of an American President by doing what the swamp commands? And if so does this make you a proud American, or a piece of shit commie?

Enjoy your coffee commie

So all that you can do is to ignore the truth.

However this will not change anything, will it?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

07-09-2023 20:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
Talking to yourself again, Sock?
07-09-2023 21:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:

Please at least try to be creative and not just parrot everything that I say. But it's ok since I am your hero

ULTRA MAGA

09-09-2023 09:47
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
Swan wrote:Please at least try to be creative

Need I remind you that you posted the exact same response four consecutive times?

Anyway, you were just about to explain how you became omniscient about the unobserved past. The floor is yours.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-09-2023 11:48
Robert Wagner
★☆☆☆☆
(68)
We just are. Trying to explain it to little pathetic trools would be futile, since you lack the brain capacity to comprehend.

Only fools keep denying man made climate change.
Edited on 09-09-2023 11:51
09-09-2023 18:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Robert Wagner wrote:
We just are. Trying to explain it to little pathetic trools would be futile, since you lack the brain capacity to comprehend.

What are pathetic trools?

The really pathetic thing is that you cannot spell troll.

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

09-09-2023 21:44
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Please ...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-09-2023 21:45
(21600)
IBdaMann wrote:

Need I remind you that you posted the exact same response four consecutive times?

Anyway, you were just about to explain how you became omniscient about the unobserved past. The floor is yours.

Nice try!

You know, of course, he'll dodge once again.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-09-2023 00:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Nice try!

You know, of course, he'll dodge once again.

Dodge what?

Oh yea, you are talking to yourself again in order to advertise your highly predictable grandiose delusion where all people must answer your comical questions.

For the record, I officially answer to no one, unless big bird or sponge bob shows up that is.

Keep fuc-ing with my boy Trump

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 10-09-2023 01:00
10-09-2023 04:06
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:

For the record, I officially answer to no one, unless big bird or sponge bob shows up that is.

Well?

10-09-2023 04:06
(1643)
Swan wrote:

Well?

10-09-2023 04:45
(14420)
Swan wrote:
Robert Wagner wrote:

What are pathetic trools? The really pathetic thing is that you cannot spell troll.
CIAO

Robert Wagner is a troll from the Danish mirror site. He is a German national who I believe lives in Denmark. He gets a pass for not writing English with any proficiency because it's not his first language, and he's just trolling anyway.

Troll Wagner spends his time spamming the Danish site. He posts the most absurd Global Warming crap, attaches obviously bogus charts, and when people respond/rebut his posts, he reposts the exact same post with the exact same attachment so that it is the post that is read for anyone going to that thread. He will repeat this many times such that every thread is filled with many copies of the same lame crap.

Occasionally he pops over here to toss around some insults so that we don't feel neglected.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
10-09-2023 12:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Well?

Can you explain the glass panels that surround the Earth again?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ULTRA MAGA

10-09-2023 12:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Keep fuc-king with my boy Trump because he has every unreleased JFK file and will destroy the democratic party that hid his murder willfully

ULTRA MAGA

10-09-2023 18:32
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Trump doesn't have any papers anymore. FBI found all of what they were looking for, otherwise the would still be searching Trump properties... Not to mention why do you believe murderers would leave evidence in the national archives? 60 years is a long time to purge, or the wrong government finding evidence. If there was ever any documents, they are long gone, or would have been used decades ago. Trump would never have handled original documents, only copies, and printouts. While in office, he might have proven they were legitimate, but three years later, they are still classified, no way to authenticate.
10-09-2023 18:32
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Trump doesn't have any papers anymore. FBI found all of what they were looking for, otherwise the would still be searching Trump properties... Not to mention why do you believe murderers would leave evidence in the national archives? 60 years is a long time to purge, or the wrong government finding evidence. If there was ever any documents, they are long gone, or would have been used decades ago. Trump would never have handled original documents, only copies, and printouts. While in office, he might have proven they were legitimate, but three years later, they are still classified, no way to authenticate.
10-09-2023 19:04
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Well?

I will if you can tell me the motive for killing JFK.

10-09-2023 19:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:

The FBI found nothing in Swiss and Israeli vaults where Trump has stuff stored under pseudonym names.

You silly fool

ULTRA MAGA

10-09-2023 19:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Well?

The CIA did not need motive, all they had to do was not pick up Oswald after they had the information that he was a danger, and Trump has the evidence. This is why you and the rest of the swamp is freaking out.

Silly

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 10-09-2023 20:21
10-09-2023 20:21
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Well?

The CIA did not need motive, all they had to do was not pick up Oswald after they had the information that he was a danger.

Silly

The most ridiculous JFK speech ever made...

https://youtu.be/iQV9CAJWlVY?si=OCVqYDUMI0AyoLdd

Edited on 10-09-2023 20:22
10-09-2023 20:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Well?

The CIA did not need motive, all they had to do was not pick up Oswald after they had the information that he was a danger.

Silly

No human gives a shit about your ideas, least of all me.

ULTRA MAGA

10-09-2023 22:25
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Well?

Silly

And your ideas never make sense, your information is off, and your predictions are always wrong.

10-09-2023 22:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Well?

Silly

And your ideas never make sense, your information is off, and your predictions are always wrong.

JFK had just ordered all troops out of Vietnam before the USA lost its only war. Johnsons first meeting after the assassination was with the military where JFK's order was remanded and more troops were ordered in.

But you already know all this, so stop being a silly communist and stand up for America just once.

ULTRA MAGA

11-09-2023 00:08
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Well?

Silly

JFK had just ordered all troops out of Vietnam before the USA lost its only war. Johnsons first meeting after the assassination was with the military where JFK's order was remanded and more troops were ordered in.

But you already know all this, so stop being a silly communist and stand up for America just once.

Ah so you will provide a motive? He opposed USA's involvement in Vietnam, and being a powerful obstruction to that agenda, was therefore killed to further that agenda to send USA military resources to Vietnam?

11-09-2023 00:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Well?

Silly

Ah so you will provide a motive? He opposed USA's involvement in Vietnam, and being a powerful obstruction to that agenda, was therefore killed to further that agenda to send USA military resources to Vietnam?

At least accordion to the governor of Minnesota

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt5mRyIyOzU

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 11-09-2023 00:26
11-09-2023 02:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Well?

Silly

I just heard a pin drop in the Kremlin.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 11-09-2023 03:08
11-09-2023 03:21
(1643)
Swan wrote:

It's one conspiracy theory among many.

Why doesn't your boy Trump set the record straight?

Edited on 11-09-2023 03:21
11-09-2023 03:43
(1643)
Swan wrote:

At least accordion...

https://youtu.be/lwS8LOLnmuk?si=RzBB4d4okI7tMtj0

11-09-2023 12:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Why can't they just shoot Trump like they shot JFK?

Answer because every JFK file can be held on one thumb drive, with 500 copies that were not recovered. What you should be asking is why were the JFK files that were recovered never mentioned?

So feel free to shoot away more lame answers.

LOL you need to refresh your stupid act about the Earth being encased in glass panels to keep up your deep cover that you just blew.

PS. The only conspiracy theory that exists, is that the government always tells the people the truth

ULTRA MAGA

11-09-2023 15:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Answer because every JFK file can be held on one thumb drive, with 500 copies that were not recovered. What you should be asking is why were the JFK files that were recovered never mentioned?

LOL you need to refresh your stupid act about the Earth being encased in glass panels to keep up your deep cover that you just blew.

PS. The only conspiracy theory that exists, is that the government always tells the people the truth

Was that another pin drop in the Kremlin?

ULTRA MAGA

11-09-2023 20:32
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

I'm guessing that you're projecting a bunch of secret agent fantasies and plots that are totally fictional.

I'm not really interested in conspiracy theories about the JFK assassination, or how Trump has info about said conspiracy, which he is using as leverage over the Deep State.

One thing that isn't fictional is the picture in my signature.

It clearly shows the sun's reflections in both glass layers around Earth.

Why that fact has been covered up is a more interesting conspiracy to me.

11-09-2023 20:50
(14420)
Spongy Iris wrote: I'm guessing that you're projecting a bunch of secret agent fantasies and plots that are totally fictional.

It's rare for fantasies to be totally real; they wouldn't be fantasies.

Spongy Iris wrote: One thing that isn't fictional is the picture in my signature.

That is definitely a real picture.

Spongy Iris wrote: It clearly shows the sun's reflections in both glass layers around Earth.

That is totally fictional. A glass enclosure can't be completely invisible to everything except solar photons.
11-09-2023 22:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

I'm guessing that you're projecting a bunch of secret agent fantasies and plots that are totally fictional.

I'm not really interested in conspiracy theories about the JFK assassination, or how Trump has info about said conspiracy, which he is using as leverage over the Deep State.

LOL if you were not interested you would not keep responding. Furthermore if they were fantasies the FBI would not be chasing Trump around in circles bumping into things like the keystone cops. Before this is over RFKjr and Trump are going to hug each other and slugs like you are going to eat one for the gipper

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 11-09-2023 22:11
12-09-2023 02:42
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote: I'm guessing that you're projecting a bunch of secret agent fantasies and plots that are totally fictional.

Spongy Iris wrote: One thing that isn't fictional is the picture in my signature.

Spongy Iris wrote: It clearly shows the sun's reflections in both glass layers around Earth.

That is totally fictional. A glass enclosure can't be completely invisible to everything except solar photons.

It's invisible if you keep your eyes shut toward every single piece of evidence showing you it's presence. There are many.

I bet you refuse to see it because you are afraid to admit that you allowed yourself to be fooled.

12-09-2023 02:57
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL if you were not interested you would not keep responding. Furthermore if they were fantasies the FBI would not be chasing Trump around in circles bumping into things like the keystone cops. Before this is over RFKjr and Trump are going to hug each other and slugs like you are going to eat one for the gipper

Dude your rhetoric is way too abrasive for me. Why would secret government agents be operating in this forum?

12-09-2023 03:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

It's invisible if you keep your eyes shut toward every single piece of evidence showing you it's presence. There are many.

I bet you refuse to see it because you are afraid to admit that you allowed yourself to be fooled.

Failed psychology 101

ULTRA MAGA

12-09-2023 03:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Dude your rhetoric is way too abrasive for me. Why would secret government agents be operating in this forum?

What forum? Let me guess, you are vaccinated for covid right?

Forum's sell ads, that is how the internet works, no real forum exists with 5 users total, 3 of whom are the same schizzo.

ULTRA MAGA

12-09-2023 04:29
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

What forum? Let me guess, you are vaccinated for covid right?

Forum's sell ads, that is how the internet works, no real forum exists with 5 users total, 3 of whom are the same schizzo.

This forum sometimes runs ads.

Somewhat like you campaign in this forum that the Covid vaccine kills.

Have you heard more about Jamie Foxx?

Edited on 12-09-2023 04:33
12-09-2023 04:31
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Failed psychology 101

When attempts to reason fall on deaf ears, then it's time to jump to insults.

Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
Who can tell me what the FBI does?014-11-2023 13:53
Palestinians are now murdering Jews in the USA. FBI does nothing as usual, lock and load412-11-2023 15:30
Election fraud proven and the election was overturned, the FBI will not investigate003-11-2023 19:36
Deep state RFKjr assassination plot thwarted, for now.017-09-2023 15:01
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact