Remember me
▼ Content

Palestinians are now murdering Jews in the USA. FBI does nothing as usual, lock and load

Palestinians are now murdering Jews in the USA. FBI does nothing as usual, lock and load07-11-2023 19:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
https://www.npr.org/2023/11/07/1211163882/elderly-jewish-man-dies-israeli-palestinian-protest-la-california

An elderly Jewish man has died of injuries sustained in an altercation at dueling Israeli-Palestinian protests in Southern California over the weekend, which authorities have not ruled out as a hate crime.

The Ventura County Sheriff's Office says 69-year-old Paul Kessler died in an area hospital on Monday, a day after suffering a head injury during a confrontation with pro-Palestinian protesters at a busy intersection in Thousand Oaks (which is about 40 miles West of Los Angeles).

The Ventura County Medical Examiner's Office has ruled his death a homicide, caused by blunt force head injury.

U.S. students are clashing over the Israel-Hamas war. What can colleges do?
MIDDLE EAST CRISIS — EXPLAINED
U.S. students are clashing over the Israel-Hamas war. What can colleges do?
Video of the apparent aftermath of the incident circulating on social media shows a man lying on the sidewalk, bleeding and moving his arms, as two people (including a woman wearing a "Free Palestine" jacket) come to his aid.

There are still questions — and conflicting reports — about the exact circumstances surrounding Kessler's death. Both Jewish and Muslim groups are mourning his death and cautioning people not to jump to conclusions about the events leading up to it.

Citing witness accounts, the sheriff's office said that "Kessler fell backwards and struck his head on the ground" during a physical altercation with one or more counter-protesters. But the Jewish Federation of Los Angeles alleged in a statement that Kessler was "struck in the head by a megaphone wielded by a pro-Palestinian protester."

Cornell student arrested in connection with antisemitic threats on New York campus
Cornell student arrested in connection with antisemitic threats on New York campus
Local Rabbi Michael Barclay wrote in a series of posts on X — the platform formerly known as Twitter — that pro-Palestinian demonstrators have been "looking for violence, shouting profanities, and stopping cars" for the last three weekends since Hamas militants killed and kidnapped Israeli civilians, prompting Israel's ongoing bombardment of Gaza.

Still, Barclay said he is in touch with law enforcement and that they are being cautious before making accusations, as they deal with conflicting eyewitness accounts and a lack of video evidence. And he urged others to do the same and "not let this become a spark that starts an inferno."

Both Barclay and the Jewish Federation identified Kessler as Jewish. A photo circulating on social media shows him holding an Israeli flag at the protest.

Authorities have not publicly identified any suspects or announced any arrests. The sheriff's office says the investigation is "active and ongoing," and plans to hold a press conference at 1 p.m. ET.

For some Jewish peace activists, demands for a cease-fire come at a personal cost
For some Jewish peace activists, demands for a cease-fire come at a personal cost
It is asking anyone with knowledge of the incident to either call the sheriff's office or submit evidence through an anonymous tip line.

Religious groups mourn, contextualize and urge caution
Local religious groups issued statements of shock and sadness after Kessler's death was announced late Monday.

Many stressed that the facts are incomplete, but noted that it comes amidst a rise in tensions — and antisemitic incidents — across the U.S. in response to the Israel-Hamas war.

Hamas killed some 1,400 people during its Oct. 7 attack on Israel and continues to hold more than 240 people hostage; Israel's retaliation has killed more than 10,000 people in Gaza in the month since. Many American cities have seen demonstrations in support of both sides, as well as calls for a cease-fire.

Funeral-goers mourn the death of a 6-year-old boy killed in an anti-Muslim stabbing
NATIONAL
Funeral-goers mourn the death of a 6-year-old boy killed in an anti-Muslim stabbing
The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles said Kessler's death is the fourth major antisemitic crime committed in L.A. this year. Among them: A man was charged with federal hate crimes after shooting at two Jewish men as they walked home from their synagogues in February.

The number of antisemitic incidents in the Los Angeles area had already been on the rise, according to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL): It said earlier this year that the community reported 237 such incidents in 2022, up 30% from the year before.

The organization has also reported a dramatic national increase in antisemitic incidents since Oct. 7 — at least 312 as of late last month — for an increase of 388% from the same period in 2022.

The ADL said it was "heartbroken" over Kessler's death and called on law enforcement to launch a thorough investigation into the culprit and motivation.

Reports of Islamophobia and anti-Muslim incidents have also spiked since Oct. 7. The Council on American-Islamic Relations said it had received 774 such complaints in that same period, up from just 63 in August.

Tens of thousands gather for pro-Palestinian march in D.C. to demand Gaza cease-fire
Tens of thousands gather for pro-Palestinian march in D.C. to demand Gaza cease-fire
A 6-year-old Palestinian American boy was fatally stabbed — and his mother seriously injured — last month in Illinois, in an incident now being investigated as a hate crime. A 71-year-old man, who was their landlord, pleaded not guilty last week.

CAIR's Greater Los Angeles Area office — Southern California's largest Muslim civil liberties and advocacy organization — issued a statement expressing its thoughts for Kessler's family and solidarity with the Jewish community in "rejecting violence, antisemitism, Islamophobia or incitement of hatred."

Executive Director Hussam Ayloush described the loss as "tragic and shocking," and urged people to wait for the sheriff's office to finish its investigation before drawing conclusions.

"We join local Jewish leaders in calling on all individuals to refrain from jumping to conclusions, sensationalizing such a tragedy for political gains, or spreading rumors that could unnecessarily escalate tensions that are already at an all-time high," he wrote.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-11-2023 09:14
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
Swan wrote:Palestinians are now murdering Jews in the USA.

Was the protester who struck Paul Kessler a Palestinian?
08-11-2023 13:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/california-jewish-man-dies-after-altercation-israel-palestinian-protests-2023-11-07/

LOL do you suppose that the man in the Palestinian garb chanting free Palestine that murdered the man waving the Israeli flag was a Jew? There is actually an eye witness who saw the man struck with the megaphone and the FBI will still not investigate. Lock and load because they are here and waiting

Nov 6 (Reuters) - A Jewish man who fell to the ground in an altercation amid pro-Israel and pro-Palestinian street protests in California died on Monday, and his death was determined to be a homicide, law enforcement and a Jewish organization said.

Paul Kessler, 69, died of blunt force head trauma a day after the altercation on Sunday, the Ventura County Sheriff's Office said, adding that witnesses described the incident as battery.

As of Monday night, no suspect was in custody in what the sheriff's office said "appears to be isolated and not part of a large effort," though it had not ruled out a hate crime. (LOL in reality mass pro-Palestinian protest are happening in all 50 states)

The incident took place as emotions have run high in the United States over the war between Israel and the Palestinian militant group Hamas, with U.S. officials and civil rights groups warning of increased threats against Jews, Muslims and Arab Americans since fighting broke out on Oct. 7.

Last month an Illinois man was charged with hate crimes for stabbing a 6-year-old Muslim boy to death and wounding his mother in an attack that officials said targeted them for their religion in a response to the war.

The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles identified the victim as a Jewish man and labeled the incident as the fourth act of antisemitic violence in the Los Angeles area this year and the second since Oct. 7.

Separate pro-Israel and pro-Palestinian demonstrations occurred simultaneously on Sunday in the city of Thousand Oaks, about 40 miles (65 km) west of Los Angeles, the sheriff's office said.

Kessler was involved in a physical altercation between counter-protesters, the sheriff's office said, citing witness accounts. It did not specify which side instigated the altercation.

"During the altercation, Kessler fell backwards and struck his head on the ground. Kessler was transported to an area hospital for advanced medical treatment. On November 6, 2023, Kessler succumbed to his injuries," the statement said.

Deputies asked the public for help in what it called "an active and ongoing investigation." The sheriff's office said it would hold a news conference on Tuesday about the incident.

The leader of the Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles, citing conversations with local government officials, said a pro-Palestinian protester had struck the victim on the head with a megaphone.

Rabbi Noah Farkas, president and chief executive of the group, said investigators have identified the person but that they have not made an arrest because the probe was ongoing.

"This is what's happening in American right now. There is a culture of fear and a culture of really terror against the Jewish community happening," Farkas said.

Kessler, who was carrying an Israeli flag at the demonstration, came from a family of philanthropists who were devastated by his death, Farkas said.

The Los Angeles chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, a civil rights group, also expressed grief over what it called a "tragic and shocking loss," while also asking people to "refrain from jumping to conclusions" or "sensationalizing such a tragedy for political gains."

"CAIR-LA and the Muslim community stand with the Jewish community in rejecting any and all violence, antisemitism, Islamophobia, or incitement of hatred," the statement said. LOL in reality the muslim community is murdering as many jews as it can

Reporting by Daniel Trotta; editing by Rami Ayyub, Robert Birsel and Gerry Doyle

The eyewitness to the murder speaks, as the FBI ignores the murder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LFTT_jycHI

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Edited on 08-11-2023 13:24
10-11-2023 22:31
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL do you suppose that the man in the Palestinian garb chanting free Palestine that murdered the man waving the Israeli flag was a Jew?

Was Paul Kessler even struck by a protester?

"During the altercation, Kessler fell backwards and struck his head on the ground. Kessler was transported to an area hospital for advanced medical treatment. On November 6, 2023, Kessler succumbed to his injuries," the statement said."

Ahhh, the ground was a Palestinian ... moraine. I totally get it.

Swan wrote: There is actually an eye witness who saw the man struck with the megaphone and the FBI will still not investigate.

Actually:

Rabbi Noah Farkas, president and chief executive of the group, said investigators have identified the person but that they have not made an arrest because the probe was ongoing.
12-11-2023 15:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL do you suppose that the man in the Palestinian garb chanting free Palestine that murdered the man waving the Israeli flag was a Jew?

Was Paul Kessler even struck by a protester?

"During the altercation, Kessler fell backwards and struck his head on the ground. Kessler was transported to an area hospital for advanced medical treatment. On November 6, 2023, Kessler succumbed to his injuries," the statement said."

Ahhh, the ground was a Palestinian ... moraine. I totally get it.

Swan wrote: There is actually an eye witness who saw the man struck with the megaphone and the FBI will still not investigate.

Actually:

In reality there was a witness who saw the megaphone strike the Jew. Now you be a good Nazi and help the new Nazi party the FBI defend Hamas killing Jews on American sidewalks.

Again the coroner has already ruled the death a homicide, not that the FBI will investigate the hate groups that they set up at American colleges

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Palestinians are now murdering Jews in the USA. FBI does nothing as usual, lock and load:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The USA electricity system - Hourly billing.?10802-02-2024 20:52
The new USA electric tank, the dumbest invention in the history of warfare005-01-2024 15:27
Who can tell me what the FBI does?014-11-2023 13:53
Election fraud proven and the election was overturned, the FBI will not investigate003-11-2023 19:36
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact