Remember me
▼ Content

How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?

Page 2 of 2<12
12-09-2023 04:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

At least accordion to the governor of Minnesota

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt5mRyIyOzU

I just heard a pin drop in the Kremlin.

It's one conspiracy theory among many.

Why doesn't your boy Trump set the record straight?

Why can't they just shoot Trump like they shot JFK?

Answer because every JFK file can be held on one thumb drive, with 500 copies that were not recovered. What you should be asking is why were the JFK files that were recovered never mentioned?

So feel free to shoot away more lame answers.

LOL you need to refresh your stupid act about the Earth being encased in glass panels to keep up your deep cover that you just blew.

PS. The only conspiracy theory that exists, is that the government always tells the people the truth

I'm guessing that you're projecting a bunch of secret agent fantasies and plots that are totally fictional.

I'm not really interested in conspiracy theories about the JFK assassination, or how Trump has info about said conspiracy, which he is using as leverage over the Deep State.

One thing that isn't fictional is the picture in my signature.

It clearly shows the sun's reflections in both glass layers around Earth.

Why that fact has been covered up is a more interesting conspiracy to me.

LOL if you were not interested you would not keep responding. Furthermore if they were fantasies the FBI would not be chasing Trump around in circles bumping into things like the keystone cops. Before this is over RFKjr and Trump are going to hug each other and slugs like you are going to eat one for the gipper

Dude your rhetoric is way too abrasive for me. Why would secret government agents be operating in this forum?

What forum? Let me guess, you are vaccinated for covid right?

Forum's sell ads, that is how the internet works, no real forum exists with 5 users total, 3 of whom are the same schizzo.

This forum sometimes runs ads.

Somewhat like you campaign in this forum that the Covid vaccine kills.

Have you heard more about Jamie Foxx?

LOL what company pays to run an ad on a fake forum with 5 users?

Please be specific.

Retard

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-09-2023 04:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote: I'm guessing that you're projecting a bunch of secret agent fantasies and plots that are totally fictional.

It's rare for fantasies to be totally real; they wouldn't be fantasies.

Spongy Iris wrote: One thing that isn't fictional is the picture in my signature.

That is definitely a real picture.

Spongy Iris wrote: It clearly shows the sun's reflections in both glass layers around Earth.

That is totally fictional. A glass enclosure can't be completely invisible to everything except solar photons.

It's invisible if you keep your eyes shut toward every single piece of evidence showing you it's presence. There are many.

I bet you refuse to see it because you are afraid to admit that you allowed yourself to be fooled.

Failed psychology 101

When attempts to reason fall on deaf ears, then it's time to jump to insults.

Look the fact is that if you passed psych 101 that I would not see the psychology in the first place. However I still like you as you are very amusing.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

12-09-2023 05:48
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

At least accordion to the governor of Minnesota

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt5mRyIyOzU

I just heard a pin drop in the Kremlin.

It's one conspiracy theory among many.

Why doesn't your boy Trump set the record straight?

Why can't they just shoot Trump like they shot JFK?

Answer because every JFK file can be held on one thumb drive, with 500 copies that were not recovered. What you should be asking is why were the JFK files that were recovered never mentioned?

So feel free to shoot away more lame answers.

LOL you need to refresh your stupid act about the Earth being encased in glass panels to keep up your deep cover that you just blew.

PS. The only conspiracy theory that exists, is that the government always tells the people the truth

I'm guessing that you're projecting a bunch of secret agent fantasies and plots that are totally fictional.

I'm not really interested in conspiracy theories about the JFK assassination, or how Trump has info about said conspiracy, which he is using as leverage over the Deep State.

One thing that isn't fictional is the picture in my signature.

It clearly shows the sun's reflections in both glass layers around Earth.

Why that fact has been covered up is a more interesting conspiracy to me.

LOL if you were not interested you would not keep responding. Furthermore if they were fantasies the FBI would not be chasing Trump around in circles bumping into things like the keystone cops. Before this is over RFKjr and Trump are going to hug each other and slugs like you are going to eat one for the gipper

Dude your rhetoric is way too abrasive for me. Why would secret government agents be operating in this forum?

What forum? Let me guess, you are vaccinated for covid right?

Forum's sell ads, that is how the internet works, no real forum exists with 5 users total, 3 of whom are the same schizzo.

This forum sometimes runs ads.

Somewhat like you campaign in this forum that the Covid vaccine kills.

Have you heard more about Jamie Foxx?

LOL what company pays to run an ad on a fake forum with 5 users?

Please be specific.

Retard

Ads provided by Appier.

Appier's advanced machine learning and deep learning capabilities enable our customers to identify the most valuable users; engage them with personalized recommendations; acquire them through promotional incentives and apply predictive analytics to predict future behaviors.

More than 1440 companies trust Appier to help them scale their business, build brand loyalty with their customers and achieve business growth.

12-09-2023 05:49
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote: I'm guessing that you're projecting a bunch of secret agent fantasies and plots that are totally fictional.

Spongy Iris wrote: One thing that isn't fictional is the picture in my signature.

Spongy Iris wrote: It clearly shows the sun's reflections in both glass layers around Earth.

That is totally fictional. A glass enclosure can't be completely invisible to everything except solar photons.

It's invisible if you keep your eyes shut toward every single piece of evidence showing you it's presence. There are many.

I bet you refuse to see it because you are afraid to admit that you allowed yourself to be fooled.

Failed psychology 101

Look the fact is that if you passed psych 101 that I would not see the psychology in the first place. However I still like you as you are very amusing.

Says the commenter who's every post is an example of failed psychology.

12-09-2023 13:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Failed psychology 101

You cannot even use your own words as everything that you babble are my own words rearranged.

So please, drink the Kool-Aid already

ULTRA MAGA

13-09-2023 22:50
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Failed psychology 101

You cannot even use your own words as everything that you babble are my own words rearranged.

So please, drink the Kool-Aid already

I forgot that it was you who invented this method of calling out hypocrisy.

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
Who can tell me what the FBI does?014-11-2023 13:53
Palestinians are now murdering Jews in the USA. FBI does nothing as usual, lock and load412-11-2023 15:30
Election fraud proven and the election was overturned, the FBI will not investigate003-11-2023 19:36
Deep state RFKjr assassination plot thwarted, for now.017-09-2023 15:01
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact