Remember me
▼ Content

Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump



Page 2 of 2<12
09-01-2024 01:13
Jakob
★★☆☆☆
(218)
­


Spongy Iris wrote:
I don't know about any coup charges. He fired up a crowd with statements that had been determined to be lies in the court of law, in rebellion of the certifying of election tabulations. That crowd didn't seem to be attempting to seize power.


They did stop the procedure with the purpose to make Trump keep his job.
Outside they had a noose waiting for Mike Pence.



Spongy Iris wrote:
Perhaps a winning argument for Trump to assert his 1st Amendment right to Free Speech, even though the court of law determined his statements to be lies, is that he believes his election loss was a result of divine intervention.


Don't you have laws against planning and endorsing terror in the US.?



­
Edited on 09-01-2024 01:15
09-01-2024 02:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL, Putin loves you too. Shit fer brainz


Товаречь, Я вас люблю. Ты правда над итим. как ты знаешь?
Он имя Bладимирь Путинь!

Given the choice between him and......


You are free to move to Russia and salute Vlad your hero

Shitferbrainz



And yet you say you'd molest children but then you'd be evil. Simple rule
of law. Under 18? 2 consenting teenagers. Over 18? 2 consenting adults.
I'm not a consenting adult when it comes to you. Even if I were gay (I'm not), you're a white supremacist. Go to a gay forum Alan and tell them you like role playing. You're a preacher looking for a "little" boy who needs to be taught
how...... what was it you told me? You'll call my "daddy" and then I'll be in
trouble?
You need to post that in a gay forum. You'll find what you're looking for. And yet
you've never been banned from a forum. And Alan, when the church kept me from having a family, they did not support 2 consenting adults being in a relationship.
If I want to have a woman in my life, it's not their decision to make.


I have two grown children and a wife, you have nothing except your jealousy and your inbred desire to not be a failed detective. So again if Alan abused you, call the FBI now or go back to bonking your mother in the barn. My guess is that the photos of your home are fake and part of your deep cover that I just Fuc-ked.

PS. Bang your mother once more for me, son and tell her that I miss her, except for the stench.

Now have a nice day


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 09-01-2024 03:30
09-01-2024 05:20
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL, Putin loves you too. Shit fer brainz


Товаречь, Я вас люблю. Ты правда над итим. как ты знаешь?
Он имя Bладимирь Путинь!

Given the choice between him and......


You are free to move to Russia and salute Vlad your hero

Shitferbrainz



And yet you say you'd molest children but then you'd be evil. Simple rule
of law. Under 18? 2 consenting teenagers. Over 18? 2 consenting adults.
I'm not a consenting adult when it comes to you. Even if I were gay (I'm not), you're a white supremacist. Go to a gay forum Alan and tell them you like role playing. You're a preacher looking for a "little" boy who needs to be taught
how...... what was it you told me? You'll call my "daddy" and then I'll be in
trouble?
You need to post that in a gay forum. You'll find what you're looking for. And yet
you've never been banned from a forum. And Alan, when the church kept me from having a family, they did not support 2 consenting adults being in a relationship.
If I want to have a woman in my life, it's not their decision to make.


I have two grown children and a wife, you have nothing except your jealousy and your inbred desire to not be a failed detective. So again if Alan abused you, call the FBI now or go back to bonking your mother in the barn. My guess is that the photos of your home are fake and part of your deep cover that I just Fuc-ked.

PS. Bang your mother once more for me, son and tell her that I miss her, except for the stench.

Now have a nice day



ibdamann supports you molesting me. I saved your posts Alan. You told me that
the church will support you raping me like ibdamann does, why he won't ban you.
I do wonder how many children you've molested. I can't believe I'm your only victim and yet ibdamann has said it's discrimination to ban a child molester. I think he's Russian.
09-01-2024 06:22
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Jakob wrote:
­


Spongy Iris wrote:
I don't know about any coup charges. He fired up a crowd with statements that had been determined to be lies in the court of law, in rebellion of the certifying of election tabulations. That crowd didn't seem to be attempting to seize power.


They did stop the procedure with the purpose to make Trump keep his job.
Outside they had a noose waiting for Mike Pence.



Spongy Iris wrote:
Perhaps a winning argument for Trump to assert his 1st Amendment right to Free Speech, even though the court of law determined his statements to be lies, is that he believes his election loss was a result of divine intervention.


Don't you have laws against planning and endorsing terror in the US.?



­


I'm only talking about the ballot ban decision.

Seems pretty clear Trump engaged in rebellion or insurrection against the election certification, by firing up a crowd with Stop the Steal slogans.

Freedom of Speech is not allowed if you are making fraudulent statements to incite a riot.

But, even though the court had ruled he had no basis for his Stop the Steal slogans, and it appears he was engaging in fraud, can freedom of religion overrule this, if he says he believes it was an act of divine intervention, that he lost?


09-01-2024 06:47
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2996)
Jakob wrote:
If Trump had a good reason to promote the protest of Biden's election victory certification, it was not a rebellion, but a valid legal dispute.


He did have good reason.

Jakob wrote:
That is where I think it goes completely wrong for all too many Americans.


That is quite the claim when clearly your television is doing your thinking for you.

Jakob wrote:
If you use your voters as a violent army against the Capitol, and people are killed, it has nothing to do with a legal dispute. It is anarchistic gang behavior.


A violent army? Seriously, I'm trying to take you seriously. How many shots were fired by this "violent army"? How many died of bullet wounds? (hint: 1 unarmed woman was killed when capitol police shot her to death)

Jakob wrote:
And when people are killed because of it, it is murder, and the leader who sent them should not go free.


Lock up the capitol police officer who shot and killed an unarmed woman? Lock up the capitol police chief?

Jakob wrote:
Nearly half of Trump's voters believe the storming of Congress was an FBI conspiracy.
That is just too stupid because Trumps speech to his voters is documented on video.


Yes, totally stupid to think Trump wanted a peaceful protest when he said EXACTLY THAT!

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard,"

Jakob wrote:
Well if it had been someone in their own family that had been killed I am not sure they would think like that.


Tru dat bro!...wait...no law enforcement was KILLED. 3 natural cause deaths and one drug overdose.

Jakob wrote:
And legally, as far as I know, there is also no statute of limitations on murder.


Trump knew his supporters were PISSED OFF! He asked for national guard and extra security in case there was any trouble. His request was DENIED by DEMOCRATS. Please explain this before you accuse Trump of murder.




Jakob wrote:
Swan

Has it ever occurred to you mind that you could be spamming, and that can lead to a ban.?
If so, would you care about it.?


Swan is just a POS liberal hack and most everyone does their best to ignore him. He is purposefully stupid with his Trump signatures. It's a mind game to make everyone believe that all Trump supporters are that stupid. We're not gullible like you are, Jakob.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 09-01-2024 06:52
09-01-2024 11:21
Jakob
★★☆☆☆
(218)
­



GasGuzzler wrote:
Jakob wrote:
If Trump had a good reason to promote the protest of Biden's election victory certification, it was not a rebellion, but a valid legal dispute.


I didn't write that.
If you can't quote right you are not trustworthy.

Reason or not, nobody are allowed to take the law into their own hands.
I don't know how anyone can imagine how they could stop the procedure just with words. But I can imagine a coward doesn't want to take the responsibility.


­
Edited on 09-01-2024 11:44
09-01-2024 11:42
Jakob
★★☆☆☆
(218)
­


Swan wrote:
I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.


Love based on hate and pissing off...
Is that really the finest vision we can find among Republican voters today.?
From my point of view it can hardly get more impoverished.



­
09-01-2024 12:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL, Putin loves you too. Shit fer brainz


Товаречь, Я вас люблю. Ты правда над итим. как ты знаешь?
Он имя Bладимирь Путинь!

Given the choice between him and......


You are free to move to Russia and salute Vlad your hero

Shitferbrainz



And yet you say you'd molest children but then you'd be evil. Simple rule
of law. Under 18? 2 consenting teenagers. Over 18? 2 consenting adults.
I'm not a consenting adult when it comes to you. Even if I were gay (I'm not), you're a white supremacist. Go to a gay forum Alan and tell them you like role playing. You're a preacher looking for a "little" boy who needs to be taught
how...... what was it you told me? You'll call my "daddy" and then I'll be in
trouble?
You need to post that in a gay forum. You'll find what you're looking for. And yet
you've never been banned from a forum. And Alan, when the church kept me from having a family, they did not support 2 consenting adults being in a relationship.
If I want to have a woman in my life, it's not their decision to make.


I have two grown children and a wife, you have nothing except your jealousy and your inbred desire to not be a failed detective. So again if Alan abused you, call the FBI now or go back to bonking your mother in the barn. My guess is that the photos of your home are fake and part of your deep cover that I just Fuc-ked.

PS. Bang your mother once more for me, son and tell her that I miss her, except for the stench.

Now have a nice day



ibdamann supports you molesting me. I saved your posts Alan. You told me that
the church will support you raping me like ibdamann does, why he won't ban you.
I do wonder how many children you've molested. I can't believe I'm your only victim and yet ibdamann has said it's discrimination to ban a child molester. I think he's Russian.


I am not Alan, you are Alan and you are molesting yourself so that you can claim that someone cares about you, when in reality no one does.

LOL is there any reason that you stopped babbling about your Buster Brown wheel?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
09-01-2024 13:26
Jakob
★★☆☆☆
(218)
­


James_ wrote:
I tend to agree with Putin, the West has become fascist.


Among other things Putin uses Trumps unfair COVID blame game and false accusations against China to gain terrain as warlord in Europe.
If he is not stopped it is pretty easy to imagine what it will do to the USA later.
Putins talk about Nazism is war propaganda to make the Russians think it is the West that is the aggressor when he allied with Iran and North Korea invades Ukraine. If the US is not aware of that and act accordingly the world will dissolve further with no end to wars. It has already started.



And wars will delay help to the climate, and that will cause more disasters and conflicts. That is one more tipping point we have to prevent the world from reaching.


­
09-01-2024 13:35
Jakob
★★☆☆☆
(218)
­

Where did the false accusations about a stolen election come from.?

Here is a saying to think about:

"A thief believes that everybody steals."



­
09-01-2024 15:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Jakob wrote:
­

Where did the false accusations about a stolen election come from.?

Here is a saying to think about:

"A thief believes that everybody steals."



­


Why are you supporting the people that murdered JFK? Trump has all the evidence you know.

Silly poo


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
09-01-2024 16:17
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2996)
Jakob wrote:
­



GasGuzzler wrote:
Jakob wrote:
If Trump had a good reason to promote the protest of Biden's election victory certification, it was not a rebellion, but a valid legal dispute.


I didn't write that.
If you can't quote right you are not trustworthy.­

Says the guy making egregious English errors. This is the part of my post you will argue with? Why don't you respond to any of the other points I made? Are you running from them like the coward YOU are?
Jakob wrote:
Reason or not, nobody are allowed to take the law into their own hands.

Really? What law did he break? Do you know how gullible you are? Did you know Trump has not even been charged with insurrection, let alone convicted!
Jakob wrote:
Jakob wrote:
I don't know how anyone can imagine how they could stop the procedure just with words.

They only had voices as weapons? I distinctly remember you calling them a "violent army". Which is it?
Jakob wrote:
But I can imagine a coward doesn't want to take the responsibility.

But I can imagine you won't be taking responsibility for your cowardly statements.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
09-01-2024 17:01
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Jakob wrote:
­


James_ wrote:
I tend to agree with Putin, the West has become fascist.


Among other things Putin uses Trumps unfair COVID blame game and false accusations against China to gain terrain as warlord in Europe.
If he is not stopped it is pretty easy to imagine what it will do to the USA later.
Putins talk about Nazism is war propaganda to make the Russians think it is the West that is the aggressor when he allied with Iran and North Korea invades Ukraine. If the US is not aware of that and act accordingly the world will dissolve further with no end to wars. It has already started.



And wars will delay help to the climate, and that will cause more disasters and conflicts. That is one more tipping point we have to prevent the world from reaching.


­



England, U.S. and the U.N. are basically responsible for the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine and the Middle East. I'll have to flee the U.S. to have a life.
SWAN and whatever name he uses has stalked me for 18 years saying he owns me. He gets murder in his blood when I post with other people.
He has posted that I have to do exactly what he says if I want to live and when he finds out where I live, he'll becoming for me. That's his right while I have no right to a life in the U.S. I went from a Norwegian accent to a significant hearing loss.
What happens to people associated with Norway in the U.S. He was wishing his American father-in-law Happy Birthday! so his American father-in-law killed him. Why I take Swans threats seriously.
https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/04/dad-accidentally-shoots-son-in-law-dead-after-he-jumped-out-of-bush-to-surprise-him-10862450/

Why there are 4 wars this century, After WW II, England and the U.S. controlled the United Nations. England and the U.S. gave Poland to the Soviet Union.
U..N. Resolution 181 and its Partition Plan of 1947.
https://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/res181.asp
Article 39;
The Security Council shall determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression and shall make recommendations, or decide what measures shall be taken in accordance with Articles 4 and 42, to maintain or restore international peace and security.
https://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/unchart.asp#art39

The Partition Plan of 1947 (the attached image).
The plan envisages the division of Palestine into 3 parts: a Jewish state, an Arab State (dark tint), and the City of Jerusalem (white), to be placed under an International Trusteeship system. 1947, United Nations (Lake Success), New York
https://www.un.org/unispal/history/

England made Palestine an British colony for the purpose of giving to Judes.
Also, my family in Norway has told me what it was like living under occupation by the 3rd Reich and Swan is very much like the gestapo of the 3rd Reich. And he's typical of many Americans. He'll say he is a "Christian" and when I leave the U.S. he'll become very famous for telling everyone that he has been saying to me; Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. Matthew 7:5.
The 3rd Reich told Norwegians, "we are saving you from the English".
IMO, a 2 State solution would've prevented 4 wars this century. The cost of those wars for the U.S. alone is over $2 Trillion with 45,000 American deaths. The civilian deaths in post 9/11 wars range from England saying 363,000 to other people saying as high as 4.5 million.
Diplomacy (a 2 State solution) would saved both money and lives. Swan says he is a patriotic American and people support him saying I have to prove I deserve a life in the U.S. Why I'll have to move to another country.

And for anything I'm doing now, once I have surgery I'll walk away from everything. This is because Alan Bauldree taught through emotional abuse over an 18 year period while threatening me. If I say it is my work then when I am dead they will say I was dancing for Alan Bauldree, my teacher. So only he will be able to talk about it because he can explain how his "tough love" and threats of rape are effective teaching tools.
Attached image:


Edited on 09-01-2024 17:32
09-01-2024 17:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
Jakob wrote:
­


James_ wrote:
I tend to agree with Putin, the West has become fascist.


Among other things Putin uses Trumps unfair COVID blame game and false accusations against China to gain terrain as warlord in Europe.
If he is not stopped it is pretty easy to imagine what it will do to the USA later.
Putins talk about Nazism is war propaganda to make the Russians think it is the West that is the aggressor when he allied with Iran and North Korea invades Ukraine. If the US is not aware of that and act accordingly the world will dissolve further with no end to wars. It has already started.



And wars will delay help to the climate, and that will cause more disasters and conflicts. That is one more tipping point we have to prevent the world from reaching.


­



England, U.S. and the U.N. are basically responsible for the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine and the Middle East. I'll have to flee the U.S. to have a life.
SWAN and whatever name he uses has stalked me for 18 years saying he owns me. He gets murder in his blood when I post with other people.
He has posted that I have to do exactly what he says if I want to live and when he finds out where I live, he'll becoming for me. That's his right while I have no right to a life in the U.S. I went from a Norwegian accent to a significant hearing loss.
What happens to people associated with Norway in the U.S. He was wishing his American father-in-law Happy Birthday! so his American father-in-law killed him. Why I take Swans threats seriously.
https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/04/dad-accidentally-shoots-son-in-law-dead-after-he-jumped-out-of-bush-to-surprise-him-10862450/

Why there are 4 wars this century, After WW II, England and the U.S. controlled the United Nations. England and the U.S. gave Poland to the Soviet Union.
U..N. Resolution 181 and its Partition Plan of 1947.
https://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/res181.asp
Article 39;
The Security Council shall determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression and shall make recommendations, or decide what measures shall be taken in accordance with Articles 4 and 42, to maintain or restore international peace and security.
https://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/unchart.asp#art39

The Partition Plan of 1947 (the attached image).
The plan envisages the division of Palestine into 3 parts: a Jewish state, an Arab State (dark tint), and the City of Jerusalem (white), to be placed under an International Trusteeship system. 1947, United Nations (Lake Success), New York
https://www.un.org/unispal/history/

England made Palestine an British colony for the purpose of giving to Judes.
Also, my family in Norway has told me what it was like living under occupation by the 3rd Reich and Swan is very much like the gestapo of the 3rd Reich. And he's typical of many Americans. He'll say he is a "Christian" and when I leave the U.S. he'll become very famous for telling everyone that he has been saying to me; Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. Matthew 7:5.
The 3rd Reich told Norwegians, "we are saving you from the English".
IMO, a 2 State solution would've prevented 4 wars this century. The cost of those wars for the U.S. alone is over $2 Trillion with 45,000 American deaths. The civilian deaths in post 9/11 wars range from England saying 363,000 to other people saying as high as 4.5 million.
Diplomacy (a 2 State solution) would saved both money and lives. Swan says he is a patriotic American and people support him saying I have to prove I deserve a life in the U.S. Why I'll have to move to another country.

And for anything I'm doing now, once I have surgery I'll walk away from everything. This is because Alan Bauldree taught through emotional abuse over an 18 year period while threatening me. If I say it is my work then when I am dead they will say I was dancing for Alan Bauldree, my teacher. So only he will be able to talk about it because he can explain how his "tough love" and threats of rape are effective teaching tools.


What is a Palestinian?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-01-2024 00:20
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Alan, I am building your inventions. You are teaching me how to build what you. You will receive 100% and ALL monies. And I will say I cannot profit from what you taught me, only you can.
And I will ask Thailand for both religious sanctuary and an ileostomy. I should get a decent settlement from malpractice so I won't need your money. And only you will be able to talk about your inventions and science because you have shown where you know math and science.
And you will need to file your own patent with the USPTO. Failure on your part to obtain patents
for your work will require me to destroy your inventions.
And in the future I will not be able to do any work that people might consider important then that would prove that you are a Christian Prophet. I do know Jesus loves you while he doesn't like me. Why you are my teacher.
10-01-2024 00:31
Jakob
★★☆☆☆
(218)
­



GasGuzzler


The pictures from that day don't lie.
This does not look like a peaceful crowd:
https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/udland/billeder-amerikansk-mareridt-da-trump-tilhaengere-stormede-kongressen


https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/udland/overblik-ulovlig-indtraengen-overfald-paa-betjente-og-tilskyndelse-til-oproer#!/
About 370 have been charged with assaulting, resisting or obstructing officers or employees. Including 112 people who have been charged with using a deadly or dangerous weapon or causing serious injury to an officer.

- About 970 people have been charged with trespassing into a federal building. Of those, 104 are charged with being in a prohibited area with a dangerous or deadly weapon.




The quote you wrote with red letters looks right.
Later (too late) he also went on TV and told the crowd to go home in peace.
But I don't think it changes the big picture at all.
To me it more looks like an attempt to save himself.


https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Donald_Trump%27s_Save_America_Rally_Speech
these people are not going to take it any longer. They're not going to take it any longer.
--
We will not take it anymore, and that's what this is all about. And to use a favorite term, that all of you people really came up with, we will Stop the Steal!
--
if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election.
--
All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify, and we become President, and you are the happiest people. And I, actually I just spoke to Mike, I said "Mike, that doesn't take courage. What takes courage is to do nothing. That takes courage, and then we're stuck with a President who lost the election by a lot and we have to live with that for four more years." We're just not going to let that happen.



I remember when Al Gore lost the election in a close race. He was not happy but he knew the rules of the game, and he took it like a man.


I hope you find a new candidate that we can all be proud of.




­­
10-01-2024 01:51
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2996)
Jakob wrote:
­



GasGuzzler


The pictures from that day don't lie.
This does not look like a peaceful crowd:
https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/udland/billeder-amerikansk-mareridt-da-trump-tilhaengere-stormede-kongressen


https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/udland/overblik-ulovlig-indtraengen-overfald-paa-betjente-og-tilskyndelse-til-oproer#!/
About 370 have been charged with assaulting, resisting or obstructing officers or employees. Including 112 people who have been charged with using a deadly or dangerous weapon or causing serious injury to an officer.

- About 970 people have been charged with trespassing into a federal building. Of those, 104 are charged with being in a prohibited area with a dangerous or deadly weapon.




The quote you wrote with red letters looks right.
Later (too late) he also went on TV and told the crowd to go home in peace.
But I don't think it changes the big picture at all.
To me it more looks like an attempt to save himself.


https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Donald_Trump%27s_Save_America_Rally_Speech
these people are not going to take it any longer. They're not going to take it any longer.
--
We will not take it anymore, and that's what this is all about. And to use a favorite term, that all of you people really came up with, we will Stop the Steal!
--
if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election.
--
All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify, and we become President, and you are the happiest people. And I, actually I just spoke to Mike, I said "Mike, that doesn't take courage. What takes courage is to do nothing. That takes courage, and then we're stuck with a President who lost the election by a lot and we have to live with that for four more years." We're just not going to let that happen.



I remember when Al Gore lost the election in a close race. He was not happy but he knew the rules of the game, and he took it like a man.


I hope you find a new candidate that we can all be proud of.
­­


You are running from my question. Possibly I asked too many for you. I'll just ask one for now.

Why do you think Trumps request for additional national guard security was denied?


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
10-01-2024 02:27
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Trump incited a riot. He should be tried for treason. When he said take back the election he was quoting Adolph Hitler. When Hitler lost the election he did the same thing Trump did. Germany then chose to have a new election to pacify Hitler. WW II almost never happened but Hitler like Trump wanted things his way.
10-01-2024 02:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
Alan, I am building your inventions. You are teaching me how to build what you. You will receive 100% and ALL monies. And I will say I cannot profit from what you taught me, only you can.
And I will ask Thailand for both religious sanctuary and an ileostomy. I should get a decent settlement from malpractice so I won't need your money. And only you will be able to talk about your inventions and science because you have shown where you know math and science.
And you will need to file your own patent with the USPTO. Failure on your part to obtain patents
for your work will require me to destroy your inventions.
And in the future I will not be able to do any work that people might consider important then that would prove that you are a Christian Prophet. I do know Jesus loves you while he doesn't like me. Why you are my teacher.


What I should have done is patent the removable SCSI hot swap hard drive I built with an erector set frame, then I could have sold it to Apple or Western Digital for at least 7 figures. Yawn


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-01-2024 12:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Alan, I am building your inventions. You are teaching me how to build what you. You will receive 100% and ALL monies. And I will say I cannot profit from what you taught me, only you can.
And I will ask Thailand for both religious sanctuary and an ileostomy. I should get a decent settlement from malpractice so I won't need your money. And only you will be able to talk about your inventions and science because you have shown where you know math and science.
And you will need to file your own patent with the USPTO. Failure on your part to obtain patents
for your work will require me to destroy your inventions.
And in the future I will not be able to do any work that people might consider important then that would prove that you are a Christian Prophet. I do know Jesus loves you while he doesn't like me. Why you are my teacher.


What I should have done is patent the removable SCSI hot swap hard drive I built with an erector set frame, then I could have sold it to Apple or Western Digital for at least 7 figures. Yawn


So how is your buster brown wheel coming along?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-01-2024 20:03
keepit
★★★★★
(3280)
There is the danger that the courts might ban trump. Otherwise they would have already taken the case.
27-01-2024 23:59
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
James_ wrote:
Trump incited a riot.

Nope. Trump is not a Democrat. Democrats incite riots, including the Jan 6th riot.
James_ wrote:
He should be tried for treason.

It is not treason to hold a rally. Trump has committed no treason. Biden, however HAS:
* proving weapons and supplies to the enemy in time of war.
* inviting invasion of the United States.
* assuming the office of president without authority.
* espionage.

James_ wrote:
When he said take back the election he was quoting Adolph Hitler.

There was no election in 2020. There was nothing to 'take back'. Invoking Goodwin's law won't help you.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-01-2024 00:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
keepit wrote:
There is the danger that the courts might ban trump. Otherwise they would have already taken the case.

No court has the authority to change the Constitution of the United States no any State constitution.

They cannot legally ban Trump.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
31-01-2024 16:28
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
There is the danger that the courts might ban trump. Otherwise they would have already taken the case.

No court has the authority to change the Constitution of the United States no any State constitution.

They cannot legally ban Trump.



This shows in a way that both the rule of law and what the Constitution was
meant to create is word salad. Look at U.N. Resolution 181 and what Judes said;


Following the British announcement that it would end its authority over Palestine, the question of sovereignty was considered by the United Nations Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP). The UNSCOP report recommended the division of the British Mandate-controlled area of Palestine into two states, one Arab and one Jewish, with Jerusalem to be an "international" city. According to the plan, the two states, roughly equal in size and natural resources, would cooperate on major economic issues, sharing their currency, roads, and government services over the territory.

The Zionist leadership reluctantly accepted the partition plan, as it offered at least two of their requirements — sovereignty and control over immigration. The Palestinian Arabs and the surrounding Arab nations rejected it outright, refusing to accept the establishment of a Jewish state in the region.

In UN Resolution 181, the General Assembly of the United Nations voted to approve the partition plan November 29, 1947 by a vote of 33 to 13, with 10 abstentions.
https://www.adl.org/resources/action-guide/united-nations-partition-plan-1947-un-resolution-181


And what Article 39 of U.N. Resolution 181 says;
The Security Council shall determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression and shall make recommendations, or decide what measures shall be taken in accordance with Articles 4 and 42, to maintain or restore international peace and security.
https://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/unchart.asp#art39


Both the U.S. Constitution, U.N. Resolution 181, the Bible and Torah have no intrinsic value or meaning. With the U.S. Constitution, it's preamble states;
"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
https://www.uscourts.gov/about-federal-courts/educational-resources/about-educational-outreach/activity-resources/us



What does it mean that "We the people insure domestic tranquility and promote the general welfare?
I know, as "WE the people", we'll gather the signatures from enough different states to place an initiative like term limits on the federal ballot. Oops, only a politician can decide what "Americans" will vote for during a federal election.
I think both Russia (current) and Germany (1930 - 1945) shows what happens when a political party has too much power. Even when Rome as an empire fell set
a standard it seems that with the U.S. this century being involved with war in Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine/Russia and now Israel/Palestine.
And today the U.S. does not have domestic tranquility and instead of promoting the general welfare of Americans the U.S. promotes war. Peace is more profitable but it doesn't come with the power that war offers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B90VnG6FR0
Edited on 31-01-2024 17:00
31-01-2024 22:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
There is the danger that the courts might ban trump. Otherwise they would have already taken the case.

No court has the authority to change the Constitution of the United States no any State constitution.

They cannot legally ban Trump.



This shows in a way that both the rule of law and what the Constitution was
meant to create is word salad. Look at U.N. Resolution 181 and what Judes said;


Following the British announcement that it would end its authority over Palestine, the question of sovereignty was considered by the United Nations Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP). The UNSCOP report recommended the division of the British Mandate-controlled area of Palestine into two states, one Arab and one Jewish, with Jerusalem to be an "international" city. According to the plan, the two states, roughly equal in size and natural resources, would cooperate on major economic issues, sharing their currency, roads, and government services over the territory.

The Zionist leadership reluctantly accepted the partition plan, as it offered at least two of their requirements — sovereignty and control over immigration. The Palestinian Arabs and the surrounding Arab nations rejected it outright, refusing to accept the establishment of a Jewish state in the region.

In UN Resolution 181, the General Assembly of the United Nations voted to approve the partition plan November 29, 1947 by a vote of 33 to 13, with 10 abstentions.
https://www.adl.org/resources/action-guide/united-nations-partition-plan-1947-un-resolution-181


And what Article 39 of U.N. Resolution 181 says;
The Security Council shall determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression and shall make recommendations, or decide what measures shall be taken in accordance with Articles 4 and 42, to maintain or restore international peace and security.
https://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/unchart.asp#art39


Both the U.S. Constitution, U.N. Resolution 181, the Bible and Torah have no intrinsic value or meaning. With the U.S. Constitution, it's preamble states;
"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
https://www.uscourts.gov/about-federal-courts/educational-resources/about-educational-outreach/activity-resources/us



What does it mean that "We the people insure domestic tranquility and promote the general welfare?
I know, as "WE the people", we'll gather the signatures from enough different states to place an initiative like term limits on the federal ballot. Oops, only a politician can decide what "Americans" will vote for during a federal election.
I think both Russia (current) and Germany (1930 - 1945) shows what happens when a political party has too much power. Even when Rome as an empire fell set
a standard it seems that with the U.S. this century being involved with war in Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine/Russia and now Israel/Palestine.
And today the U.S. does not have domestic tranquility and instead of promoting the general welfare of Americans the U.S. promotes war. Peace is more profitable but it doesn't come with the power that war offers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B90VnG6FR0

Some day you should learn English, James. The Constitution is clear.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 2 of 2<12





Join the debate Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Time to Ban Swan?4507-11-2023 13:57
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?4513-09-2023 22:50
The deep state has a choice, destroy Trump, or help him get reelected113-09-2023 01:14
Trump appointed federal Judge Limits Federal Government's Contact with Social Media Companies306-07-2023 18:11
Articles
Ban Ki-Moon: Address to the UN Climate Change Conference
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact