Remember me
▼ Content

Time to Ban Swan?

Page 1 of 212>
Time to Ban Swan?03-11-2023 01:41
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
I like Lite Beer. Swan is the toilet that didn't flush.
Your opinion Swanee? And I think Gas Guzzler drinks Lite Beer!

p.s., There's free speech and then there's just being stupid.
Edited on 03-11-2023 01:43
03-11-2023 02:27
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbvWn1EY6g
03-11-2023 04:14
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
I'm up for lite beer, even bud.
Edited on 03-11-2023 04:15
03-11-2023 04:16
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Unfortunately, there is no moderation, and banishment unlikely. If a Phd can't get administrative action, it's unlikely anyone else will. The pathetic loser will continue to plague this site. He has no other source of attention, good or bad.
03-11-2023 04:41
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Unfortunately, there is no moderation, and banishment unlikely. If a Phd can't get administrative action, it's unlikely anyone else will. The pathetic loser will continue to plague this site. He has no other source of attention, good or bad.

If nothing else Swan will know while this site was toxic before he posted here, now
what? What's worse than a toxic website?
03-11-2023 04:50
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
James_ wrote:
What's worse than a toxic website?

A case of Bud Lite.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 03-11-2023 04:51
03-11-2023 05:00
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:

A case of Bud Lite.

GiGi, We don't need any truth right now. I have whiskey and German beer.

What picnic on 4 July?
Edited on 03-11-2023 05:28
03-11-2023 05:36
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
While this is a toxic forum, no one ever answered to anyone. Just never happened.
03-11-2023 06:06
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
James_ wrote:
While this is a toxic forum, no one ever answered to anyone. Just never happened.

Where is IBdaMann? No posts in almost 2 weeks.

I was reminded of IBdaMann hearing about Safemoon and their slush fund today.

Edited on 03-11-2023 06:08
03-11-2023 06:13
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:

If he is/was Russian then difficult to say. He wasn't American still in here he was/is one of us.
03-11-2023 07:15
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikT7Cp9Nu14

This is a toxic forum people avoid. With IBDM, I hope one day he
posts in here again but there is war. It's n Europe and it's in the Middle East.
Yet this is a toxic forum. We're not Russia or Israel.
03-11-2023 07:35
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Search Robert Hansen and Alaska. It's scary when people don't have issues.
03-11-2023 12:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
I like Lite Beer. Swan is the toilet that didn't flush.
Your opinion Swanee? And I think Gas Guzzler drinks Lite Beer!

p.s., There's free speech and then there's just being stupid.

LOL you are frustrated that I expose your fake news repeatedly.

Enjoy your Coors, have a six pack 4 me

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
03-11-2023 12:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikT7Cp9Nu14

This is a toxic forum people avoid. With IBDM, I hope one day he
posts in here again but there is war. It's n Europe and it's in the Middle East.
Yet this is a toxic forum. We're not Russia or Israel.

Is IBDM's real first name James?

LOL, reality is real

No pouting

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

03-11-2023 12:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:

He changed his handle, my guess is that he is James now, he has always had multiple handles which may be tied to individual personalities, all deluded

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 03-11-2023 12:48
03-11-2023 12:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:

ULTRA MAGA

03-11-2023 13:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:

LOL so what you are asking for is that everyone say what you want said, the way that you want it said. Hitler would be proud of you for that, now salute your hero.

ULTRA MAGA

03-11-2023 14:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

If nothing else Swan will know while this site was toxic before he posted here, now
what? What's worse than a toxic website?

Unfortunately, you are correct as the truth that I help reveal is far more toxic than the lie designed for fools to believe. Meaning that you are scared of the truth, an analogy is how the democrats just banned RFKjr from the democratic party

Yawning

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 03-11-2023 14:37
03-11-2023 17:29
(1643)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:

If he is/was Russian then difficult to say. He wasn't American still in here he was/is one of us.

The Climate Debate Bourg?

03-11-2023 17:31
(1643)
James_ wrote:
Search Robert Hansen and Alaska. It's scary when people don't have issues.

There was a movie about that serial killer made in 2013 called, The Frozen Ground.

John Cusack played Robert Hansen.

03-11-2023 17:34
(1643)
Actually I don't believe in censorship, even for Swan, the local hobo ranting on this commuter train.

Now I miss IBDM...

Edited on 03-11-2023 17:34
03-11-2023 17:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Actually I don't believe in censorship, even for Swan, the local hobo ranting on this commuter train.

Now I miss IBDM...

A schizzo is never alone, even in solitary confinement.

Fact

ULTRA MAGA

03-11-2023 18:42
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Now I miss IBDM...

Fact

If it quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck

03-11-2023 19:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Now I miss IBDM...

Fact

If it quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck

Nah, it might be IBDM calling his mommy

ULTRA MAGA

RE: Harvey hit the nail on the head05-11-2023 08:55
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(596)
HarveyH55 wrote:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harvey summed it up pretty well and hit the nail on the head.

It is difficult to imagine a moderated discussion where there would not be cause for the banning Swan.

They all have at least some kind of red line where common decency is just not being respected to the point where the behavior is intolerable.

For some moderators, the habit of mockery with posts for the sole purpose of being a heckler and a pest would be enough.

Other moderators might be more tolerant of the spam and mockery, but would draw the line at overt racism and homophobia.

To Swan's credit, he did not feel the need to post or repost the name of another site member's sons and mother, with a map to the home address, phone number, e mail, full name, birthdate, and more.

Even Elon Musk has a red line around doxxing.

But that wouldn't have been enough to get Swan banned at THIS website.

Just ask IBdaMann and Into the Night. Nine and eight years, respectively, of trolling with impunity.

But if someone pesters Branner enough, he will at least remove the specific posts where a member gets doxxed in the manner described.
05-11-2023 12:41
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14438)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:

A case of Bud Lite.

A case of Bud Lite at a baby shower.
05-11-2023 13:00
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14438)
Im a BM wrote:Harvey summed it up pretty well and hit the nail on the head.

Often he does.

Im a BM wrote: It is difficult to imagine a moderated discussion where there would not be cause for the banning Swan.

You mean a censored discussion in which Swan is not banned. On internet fora, when people say "moderators" they really mean censors. Moderators facilitate discussions, they don't ban people. Censors ban people and modify/delete posts.

If I were a censor, I wouldn't be a censor. Why ban Swan? Try this: when you come upon a post you don't wish to read, skip over it.

Im a BM wrote: To Swan's credit, he did not feel the need to post or repost the name of another site member's sons and mother, with a map to the home address, phone number, e mail, full name, birthdate, and more.

Too funny. Are you still on that? You posted a link and asked the board to go to it. At that link was your personal information. When I saw the information you wanted me to see, that was your cue to cry like a baby about being "doxxed".

Robup Northert is not your name, by the way.

You can't be doxxed if you are providing the information.
05-11-2023 13:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Im a BM wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is difficult to imagine a moderated discussion where there would not be cause for the banning Swan.

They all have at least some kind of red line where common decency is just not being respected to the point where the behavior is intolerable.

For some moderators, the habit of mockery with posts for the sole purpose of being a heckler and a pest would be enough.

Other moderators might be more tolerant of the spam and mockery, but would draw the line at overt racism and homophobia.

To Swan's credit, he did not feel the need to post or repost the name of another site member's sons and mother, with a map to the home address, phone number, e mail, full name, birthdate, and more.

Just ask IBdaMann and Into the Night. Nine and eight years, respectively, of trolling with impunity.

But if someone pesters Branner enough, he will at least remove the specific posts where a member gets doxxed in the manner described.

Give the nurse back her phone, NOW

ULTRA MAGA

05-11-2023 17:20
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:
Im a BM wrote:Harvey summed it up pretty well and hit the nail on the head.

Often he does.

Im a BM wrote: It is difficult to imagine a moderated discussion where there would not be cause for the banning Swan.

You mean a censored discussion in which Swan is not banned. On internet fora, when people say "moderators" they really mean censors. Moderators facilitate discussions, they don't ban people. Censors ban people and modify/delete posts.

If I were a censor, I wouldn't be a censor. Why ban Swan? Try this: when you come upon a post you don't wish to read, skip over it.

Im a BM wrote: To Swan's credit, he did not feel the need to post or repost the name of another site member's sons and mother, with a map to the home address, phone number, e mail, full name, birthdate, and more.

Too funny. Are you still on that? You posted a link and asked the board to go to it. At that link was your personal information. When I saw the information you wanted me to see, that was your cue to cry like a baby about being "doxxed".

Robup Northert is not your name, by the way.

You can't be doxxed if you are providing the information.

Wasn't I threatened with being banned for promoting Melania Trump's work as a model? I was. Why? Because she was a model? This photograph was published in the British GQ (Gentleman's Quarterly). Maybe we can review her work as a model?

Attached image:

RE: Trump05-11-2023 17:32
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fox-news-founder-exploits-trump-turns-new-york-post_b_579f7cdee4b004301c51a667

I think I'm going to relax and enjoy my life.
Attached image:

05-11-2023 17:37
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
No ethics necessary, er censorship. Would IBDaMann look away from her nude photos or her nude photos while in bed with another woman? He can ignore those because if not then he would not be allowing for how politics influences the climate debate.
Just showing IBDaMann that chances are you might be Branner. After all, LiteSong got banned for posting about climate change.
Attached image:

05-11-2023 18:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
No ethics necessary, er censorship. Would IBDaMann look away from her nude photos or her nude photos while in bed with another woman? He can ignore those because if not then he would not be allowing for how politics influences the climate debate.
Just showing IBDaMann that chances are you might be Branner. After all, LiteSong got banned for posting about climate change.

Edward Snowden got banned for just saying the truth

ULTRA MAGA

05-11-2023 18:26
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBDamann, I'm going to focus on what's important in life. And Trump is right, a man should enjoy having a "good" woman in his life. After all, "climate change" can be
"good" when done with "good" people, don't you agree.
After all, being in the "right" company would make any interest in "climate change" like "is it getting hot in here" more meaningful. And I think The Donald
had the right idea but it was very poorly executed.

p.s., This photograph of Melania was taken at a public function.
Attached image:

Edited on 05-11-2023 18:31
05-11-2023 18:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
IBDamann, I'm going to focus on what's important in life. And Trump is right, a man should enjoy having a "good" woman in his life. After all, "climate change" can be
After all, being in the "right" company would make any interest in "climate change" like "is it getting hot in here" more meaningful. And I think The Donald

That is not a photo of Melania Trump's chest

ULTRA MAGA

05-11-2023 18:58
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

I didn't see anything so have no idea what you're talking about Alan.
I'm just commenting on what the New York Post has said is causing global warming. We need transparency in politics without ugly censorship, wouldn't you agree?
https://nypost.com/2016/08/01/trump-camp-melanias-nudes-are-celebration-of-the-body/

I have better things to do so Bye!
Attached image:

Edited on 05-11-2023 19:01
05-11-2023 19:14
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Are those really hers? I found a picture like you wanted Swan.
Besides, I need to finish my project so I can have surgery instead of answering your questions about a picture.
Attached image:

05-11-2023 20:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

I didn't see anything so have no idea what you're talking about Alan.
I'm just commenting on what the New York Post has said is causing global warming. We need transparency in politics without ugly censorship, wouldn't you agree?
https://nypost.com/2016/08/01/trump-camp-melanias-nudes-are-celebration-of-the-body/

I have better things to do so Bye!

The fact that you cannot see is not my problem, and my name is not Alan, no matter how delusional and psychotic you are.

Please take your meds

PS. LOL if you actually had better things to do, you would not have posted that

ULTRA MAGA

06-11-2023 03:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Are those really hers? I found a picture like you wanted Swan.
Besides, I need to finish my project so I can have surgery instead of answering your questions about a picture.

The only surgery that you need is a lobotomy

ULTRA MAGA

06-11-2023 17:38
(1643)
Im a BM wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I have been following this chat room for more than 4 years, and I have not found any other commenter here I believe to be decent.

If decency is a prerequisite for a chat room, then all chat rooms may as well be shut down.

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram are just peddling sexy pics, either explicitly or implicitly. Nothing more than cyber brothels.

Food porn and cute baby pics are about the maximum amount of decency you will find.

Also...

Maybe some adorable animals. Beautiful nature pics. And people showing off their talents.

But my point is, you cannot find any decent conversations on the internet.

Edited on 06-11-2023 17:57
07-11-2023 04:34
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I have been following this chat room for more than 4 years, and I have not found any other commenter here I believe to be decent.

If decency is a prerequisite for a chat room, then all chat rooms may as well be shut down.

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram are just peddling sexy pics, either explicitly or implicitly. Nothing more than cyber brothels.

Food porn and cute baby pics are about the maximum amount of decency you will find.

Also...

Maybe some adorable animals. Beautiful nature pics. And people showing off their talents.

But my point is, you cannot find any decent conversations on the internet.

I think Swan is the guy who has stalked me for 18 years online. Enjoy his company.

p.s., In the U.S., cyber stalking and bullying is legal.
Edited on 07-11-2023 05:10
Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate Time to Ban Swan?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
My Relationship with the Christian Church and Alan Bauldree (aka Swan)8616-03-2024 16:49
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but901-01-2024 05:08
Physicists 'entangle' individual molecules for the first time, bringing about a new platform for 1721-12-2023 13:02
Differences between the past and the present time2012-11-2023 23:07
Articles
Ban Ki-Moon: Address to the UN Climate Change Conference
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact