Remember me
▼ Content

My Relationship with the Christian Church and Alan Bauldree (aka Swan)



Page 1 of 3123>
My Relationship with the Christian Church and Alan Bauldree (aka Swan)18-11-2023 23:22
James_
★★★★★
(2205)
Alan Bauldree will get credit for what I've learned because I've been hoping to get away from him but people support what he is doing. He has been feeding off of me
and my life because Christians are that way.
If I have the rest of my colon removed then this video will explain why I lost my colon and the Christian church will say I could've gone to church and fed them as well. After all, how to keep their faith strong?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPRMvM9DKjY

After all, will any of the science help me to meet a woman or have a family? It won't so there's no need for me to know it unless I was hoping scientists would work with me so I could have a life. I guess it's too late for that now and the
church will be shown for what it really is.
19-11-2023 00:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
James_ wrote:
Alan Bauldree will get credit for what I've learned because I've been hoping to get away from him but people support what he is doing. He has been feeding off of me
and my life because Christians are that way.
If I have the rest of my colon removed then this video will explain why I lost my colon and the Christian church will say I could've gone to church and fed them as well. After all, how to keep their faith strong?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPRMvM9DKjY

After all, will any of the science help me to meet a woman or have a family? It won't so there's no need for me to know it unless I was hoping scientists would work with me so I could have a life. I guess it's too late for that now and the
church will be shown for what it really is.


Signs That You Need to See a Psychiatrist

There are a few common signs that can indicate it is time to seek help from a psychiatrist. If you are experiencing any of the following, it is likely time to make an appointment with a professional:

Intense feelings of fear and anxiety that interfere with your daily life
Severe mood swings or episodes of depression
Difficulty concentrating or focusing on tasks
Feelings of hopelessness or worthlessness
Uncontrollable outbursts of anger
Suicidal thoughts or actions
Excessive alcohol or drug use
Hearing voices or seeing things that are not there
Fixation on certain topics, ideas, or beliefs
Difficulty sleeping or sleeping too much
Social withdrawal or isolation
If you are experiencing any of the above signs, it is important to seek professional help. A psychiatrist can assess the symptoms you are experiencing and provide advice on the best course of treatment.

What to Expect From a Psychiatrist

When you visit a psychiatrist, they will assess your symptoms to determine the best course of treatment. They will likely ask a variety of questions about your mental health, such as your medical history, family history, and any medications you may be taking. They may also ask questions about your lifestyle, such as your diet, exercise, and sleep habits.

During the assessment process, your psychiatrist will also work with you to identify any underlying causes of your symptoms. This can include identifying any potential triggers and developing strategies to help you manage your mental health.

Your psychiatrist may also recommend a range of treatments, such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), medications, or lifestyle changes. It is important to discuss any potential treatments with your psychiatrist and make sure you are comfortable with them before proceeding.

Benefits of Seeing a Psychiatrist

Seeing a psychiatrist can provide a number of benefits. It can help you to better understand your mental health, develop effective coping strategies, and improve your overall quality of life.

By seeking help from a psychiatrist, you can learn to manage your mental health more effectively and recognize any warning signs that may indicate a decline in your mental well-being. This can help to prevent further deterioration of your mental health and prevent any potential crises.

Seeing a psychiatrist can also help to reduce the severity of your symptoms, as they can provide evidence-based treatments that are tailored to your individual needs. This can help to improve your overall quality of life and help you to better manage your mental health.

In addition, seeing a psychiatrist can provide you with a safe space to talk about your mental health and any difficulties you may be experiencing. This can help to reduce feelings of isolation and provide you with the necessary support to make positive changes in your life.

When it comes to mental health and well-being, seeking help from a professional can make a huge difference. It is important to recognize the signs that indicate it is time to seek help from a psychiatrist and make an appointment as soon as possible. A psychiatrist can assess your symptoms and provide evidence-based treatments that are tailored to your individual needs. This can help to reduce the severity of your symptoms and improve your overall quality of life. Reach out to the professionals at Hudson Psychiatric Associates for more information or to establish care. We offer virtual consultations for your convenience and choice of treatment options.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
19-11-2023 05:52
James_
★★★★★
(2205)
As you said Alan in overunity.com you will own my soul. And when you have any work I do people will talk about how awesome you are. Your refusal to ever leave me alone requires me to meet your demands. Once Bessler's Wheel or your invention is realized and people become aware of my situation I will destroy.
As for any science, it is yours because you have been teaching me what you want me to know. I have not been learning it because I want to but I thought it might help me get away from you. And as you told me, you will determine what life I deserve if any depending on how well I learn what you are teaching me and if you think I deserve any credit or compensation.
I will be walking away from everything and you can talk about your wheel, your science and how your faith in Jesus allowed you to be successful because you learned from the church. After all, being dominated by you for 18 years has been a nightmare and as your friend oyvvus said, it was a beautiful thing the way you were grooming to suffer while I let you abuse me.
After all, why would I want to live a nightmare doing your science and talking about your wheel while you'd be showing posts saying "This is how I taught James, you know how dumb people like him are". You know, my Father was from Norway so I have to prove to you that I deserve a life. And when people ask I won't do it I'll ask them if they would want to be reminded that the church, Christians and the family I was born into suffered me to a man who loves me and identifies with a known child molester? Why you can have it, because you've worked so "hard" for it.
Attached image:

19-11-2023 14:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
James_ wrote:
As you said Alan in overunity.com you will own my soul. And when you have any work I do people will talk about how awesome you are. Your refusal to ever leave me alone requires me to meet your demands. Once Bessler's Wheel or your invention is realized and people become aware of my situation I will destroy.
As for any science, it is yours because you have been teaching me what you want me to know. I have not been learning it because I want to but I thought it might help me get away from you. And as you told me, you will determine what life I deserve if any depending on how well I learn what you are teaching me and if you think I deserve any credit or compensation.
I will be walking away from everything and you can talk about your wheel, your science and how your faith in Jesus allowed you to be successful because you learned from the church. After all, being dominated by you for 18 years has been a nightmare and as your friend oyvvus said, it was a beautiful thing the way you were grooming to suffer while I let you abuse me.
After all, why would I want to live a nightmare doing your science and talking about your wheel while you'd be showing posts saying "This is how I taught James, you know how dumb people like him are". You know, my Father was from Norway so I have to prove to you that I deserve a life. And when people ask I won't do it I'll ask them if they would want to be reminded that the church, Christians and the family I was born into suffered me to a man who loves me and identifies with a known child molester? Why you can have it, because you've worked so "hard" for it.


So you spent all those years studying psych, just to wind up mocking yourself online here. I bet your mommy is proud of what you ended up doing with your life.

CIAO


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
20-11-2023 03:08
James_
★★★★★
(2205)
I think I hit a nerve everyone. It's not possible for me to live in the U.S. or to do any work when I have to thank Jesus for taking the wheel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lydBPm2KRaU
And when posts shows someone is preventing me from working with people because they are "teaching" me, Christians will agree with them. Fortunately My chauffeur can do the work he taught me to do, why they are the teacher/chauffeur. That is why he is my teacher.
Since my life was taken over by the church, it's up to the church to do what it wants me to do for them. I'm not a Christian anymore.
20-11-2023 04:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
James_ wrote:
I think I hit a nerve everyone. It's not possible for me to live in the U.S. or to do any work when I have to thank Jesus for taking the wheel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lydBPm2KRaU
And when posts shows someone is preventing me from working with people because they are "teaching" me, Christians will agree with them. Fortunately My chauffeur can do the work he taught me to do, why they are the teacher/chauffeur. That is why he is my teacher.
Since my life was taken over by the church, it's up to the church to do what it wants me to do for them. I'm not a Christian anymore.


Lay off the meth


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
20-11-2023 19:17
James_
★★★★★
(2205)
You shouldn't be out to ruin someone's life Alan because they prefer a woman to you. And the world will know that the Christian church suffered me to you saying there's a man who loves me and they want me with him.
Why? So like you they can control through emotional and physical abuse. 18 years is a long time for you to stalk me Alan and as your friends say, it's a beautiful think that you're wanting to teach me to love you. That's sexual molestation and mind rape.
Attached image:


Edited on 20-11-2023 20:06
20-11-2023 20:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
James_ wrote:
You shouldn't be out to ruin someone's life Alan because they prefer a woman to you. And the world will know that the Christian church suffered me to you saying there's a man who loves me and they want me with him.
Why? So like you they can control through emotional and physical abuse. 18 years is a long time for you to stalk me Alan and as your friends say, it's a beautiful think that you're wanting to teach me to love you. That's sexual molestation and mind rape.


Lay off the meth


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
20-11-2023 21:03
James_
★★★★★
(2205)
Like you said Alan, you'll ruin it for everybody if it's not about you. Just look at all the threads you've posted in. And IBDaMann said why censor a stalker? You 2 were made for each other, stalk him Alan. Oops, he doesn't have anything that will let people know how special you are.
And this means I won't be doing science or anything else because I don't care to say that I learned because I wanted to get away from you and you'll say you were teaching me and people would believe you.

It is interesting Alan that at overunity.de and overunity.com when you told me "little boy, don't make me call your daddy or you'll be in trouble" that even the Danes in those forums supported child molestation. And since I'll have your wheel Alan and not Bessler's Wheel, not possible without the support of Danes wanting you to dominate me like a little boy in church being alone with a priest. Can you say praise the Lord Alan?

It's like you said, Christians will say you were teaching me. That's all about building the brand of the church and nothing more.
Edited on 20-11-2023 21:25
20-11-2023 22:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
James_ wrote:
Like you said Alan, you'll ruin it for everybody if it's not about you. Just look at all the threads you've posted in. And IBDaMann said why censor a stalker? You 2 were made for each other, stalk him Alan. Oops, he doesn't have anything that will let people know how special you are.
And this means I won't be doing science or anything else because I don't care to say that I learned because I wanted to get away from you and you'll say you were teaching me and people would believe you.

It is interesting Alan that at overunity.de and overunity.com when you told me "little boy, don't make me call your daddy or you'll be in trouble" that even the Danes in those forums supported child molestation. And since I'll have your wheel Alan and not Bessler's Wheel, not possible without the support of Danes wanting you to dominate me like a little boy in church being alone with a priest. Can you say praise the Lord Alan?

It's like you said, Christians will say you were teaching me. That's all about building the brand of the church and nothing more.


Meth causes psychotic delusions, now lay off the meth as I am not Alan.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
21-11-2023 02:38
James_
★★★★★
(2205)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Like you said Alan, you'll ruin it for everybody if it's not about you. Just look at all the threads you've posted in. And IBDaMann said why censor a stalker? You 2 were made for each other, stalk him Alan. Oops, he doesn't have anything that will let people know how special you are.
And this means I won't be doing science or anything else because I don't care to say that I learned because I wanted to get away from you and you'll say you were teaching me and people would believe you.

It is interesting Alan that at overunity.de and overunity.com when you told me "little boy, don't make me call your daddy or you'll be in trouble" that even the Danes in those forums supported child molestation. And since I'll have your wheel Alan and not Bessler's Wheel, not possible without the support of Danes wanting you to dominate me like a little boy in church being alone with a priest. Can you say praise the Lord Alan?

It's like you said, Christians will say you were teaching me. That's all about building the brand of the church and nothing more.


Meth causes psychotic delusions, now lay off the meth as I am not Alan.



You need to prove yourself, saying you're "anonymous" isn't proving you're not Alan.
21-11-2023 03:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Like you said Alan, you'll ruin it for everybody if it's not about you. Just look at all the threads you've posted in. And IBDaMann said why censor a stalker? You 2 were made for each other, stalk him Alan. Oops, he doesn't have anything that will let people know how special you are.
And this means I won't be doing science or anything else because I don't care to say that I learned because I wanted to get away from you and you'll say you were teaching me and people would believe you.

It is interesting Alan that at overunity.de and overunity.com when you told me "little boy, don't make me call your daddy or you'll be in trouble" that even the Danes in those forums supported child molestation. And since I'll have your wheel Alan and not Bessler's Wheel, not possible without the support of Danes wanting you to dominate me like a little boy in church being alone with a priest. Can you say praise the Lord Alan?

It's like you said, Christians will say you were teaching me. That's all about building the brand of the church and nothing more.


Meth causes psychotic delusions, now lay off the meth as I am not Alan.



You need to prove yourself, saying you're "anonymous" isn't proving you're not Alan.


Again, meth causes psychotic delusions, now lay off the meth as I am not Alan and, If you believe you are a victim or a witness of a hate crime, we encourage you to report it to the FBI by calling 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit a tip at tips.fbi.gov.

PS. Delusions also cause people like you to have grandiose beliefs that include believing that other people need to prove things to them, when in fact this is not the case.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 21-11-2023 04:36
21-11-2023 06:08
James_
★★★★★
(2205)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Like you said Alan, you'll ruin it for everybody if it's not about you. Just look at all the threads you've posted in. And IBDaMann said why censor a stalker? You 2 were made for each other, stalk him Alan. Oops, he doesn't have anything that will let people know how special you are.
And this means I won't be doing science or anything else because I don't care to say that I learned because I wanted to get away from you and you'll say you were teaching me and people would believe you.

It is interesting Alan that at overunity.de and overunity.com when you told me "little boy, don't make me call your daddy or you'll be in trouble" that even the Danes in those forums supported child molestation. And since I'll have your wheel Alan and not Bessler's Wheel, not possible without the support of Danes wanting you to dominate me like a little boy in church being alone with a priest. Can you say praise the Lord Alan?

It's like you said, Christians will say you were teaching me. That's all about building the brand of the church and nothing more.


Meth causes psychotic delusions, now lay off the meth as I am not Alan.



You need to prove yourself, saying you're "anonymous" isn't proving you're not Alan.


Again, meth causes psychotic delusions, now lay off the meth as I am not Alan and, If you believe you are a victim or a witness of a hate crime, we encourage you to report it to the FBI by calling 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit a tip at tips.fbi.gov.

PS. Delusions also cause people like you to have grandiose beliefs that include believing that other people need to prove things to them, when in fact this is not the case.



Just what I thought, you can't prove you're not Alan. I've got better things to do but hope you can repair your wheel and explain your science Teacher.
21-11-2023 12:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Like you said Alan, you'll ruin it for everybody if it's not about you. Just look at all the threads you've posted in. And IBDaMann said why censor a stalker? You 2 were made for each other, stalk him Alan. Oops, he doesn't have anything that will let people know how special you are.
And this means I won't be doing science or anything else because I don't care to say that I learned because I wanted to get away from you and you'll say you were teaching me and people would believe you.

It is interesting Alan that at overunity.de and overunity.com when you told me "little boy, don't make me call your daddy or you'll be in trouble" that even the Danes in those forums supported child molestation. And since I'll have your wheel Alan and not Bessler's Wheel, not possible without the support of Danes wanting you to dominate me like a little boy in church being alone with a priest. Can you say praise the Lord Alan?

It's like you said, Christians will say you were teaching me. That's all about building the brand of the church and nothing more.


Meth causes psychotic delusions, now lay off the meth as I am not Alan.



You need to prove yourself, saying you're "anonymous" isn't proving you're not Alan.


Again, meth causes psychotic delusions, now lay off the meth as I am not Alan and, If you believe you are a victim or a witness of a hate crime, we encourage you to report it to the FBI by calling 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit a tip at tips.fbi.gov.

PS. Delusions also cause people like you to have grandiose beliefs that include believing that other people need to prove things to them, when in fact this is not the case.



Just what I thought, you can't prove you're not Alan. I've got better things to do but hope you can repair your wheel and explain your science Teacher.


Again, no one is required to prove anything to you, or to follow the instructions that come from the voices in your head. That said please do the right thing and remember. If you believe you are a victim or a witness of a hate crime, we encourage you to report it to the FBI by calling 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit a tip at tips.fbi.gov.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
21-11-2023 17:39
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Hello is this the FBI?

Yes what can we help you with?

An evil parasite is eating me alive. What should I do?

Call a doctor.

Hello doctor, can you help me with my parasite?

You're so full of shit. Let's consider removing your large intestine.




22-11-2023 00:22
James_
★★★★★
(2205)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Hello is this the FBI?

Yes what can we help you with?

An evil parasite is eating me alive. What should I do?

Call a doctor.

Hello doctor, can you help me with my parasite?

You're so full of shit. Let's consider removing your large intestine.




Your friend has told me if I get tired of being molested by him that I can kill myself. It is nice to see that you support suicide.
And spongy, a working wheel will make me a witness, proof will not be needed.
And as you said, his attacks against me over the last 18 years are my imagination because he is nice to you.
Jeffery Dahmer was a nice person, Ted Bundy and the Green River Killer were also nice people. Women actually loved Ted Bundy and thought he was a great guy.

You might like this guy spongy, the Israeli Prim-Minister gave him the In 2003, he received the Magen LeYeled (Defender of the Child) award from the Israel National Council for the Child.
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2021-12-27/ty-article/haredi-author-chaim-walder-dies-by-suicide-after-sexual-abuse-allegations/0000017f-dc4c-d856-a37f-fdccfcce0000

What is it your friend told me Spongy? Everybody likes him because he makes friends with them. That means I have to let him own me or his friends will hate me.
Enjoy his company everyone. He wants to "cum" down my chimney on Christmas Eve. Although I think Branner doesn't like me because I proved that heat can be stored/conserved as heat content and so his new friend will help him to "debate"
his position (69?).
See what happens Branner when you use someone to promote your lack of science belief?
Edited on 22-11-2023 00:40
22-11-2023 00:56
James_
★★★★★
(2205)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Hello is this the FBI?

Yes what can we help you with?

An evil parasite is eating me alive. What should I do?

Call a doctor.

Hello doctor, can you help me with my parasite?

You're so full of shit. Let's consider removing your large intestine.




Spongy, your friend said because I am 1/2 Norwegian he will not let me make him look bad. The image (his picture of himself or avatar) before this one was my picture. I have to prove to him that I deserve to have a life. This is Swan/Alan Bauldree/Jubat/Lady SilverRose, etc. He knows using multiple accounts allows him to get people to trust him because it's not him supporting him but other forum members.
And when he's saying he can see why I've chosen a lifetime of scars vs death (not being pushed off of a windmill) what's he advocating for? Any idea? And he's welcomed here but not me. It'll look good that Branner/IBDaMann doesn't believe in censoring someone like him but will censor me to protect him and to give him sanctuary.
Attached image:


Edited on 22-11-2023 00:57
22-11-2023 02:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Hello is this the FBI?

Yes what can we help you with?

An evil parasite is eating me alive. What should I do?

Call a doctor.

Hello doctor, can you help me with my parasite?

You're so full of shit. Let's consider removing your large intestine.




Spongy, your friend said because I am 1/2 Norwegian he will not let me make him look bad. The image (his picture of himself or avatar) before this one was my picture. I have to prove to him that I deserve to have a life. This is Swan/Alan Bauldree/Jubat/Lady SilverRose, etc. He knows using multiple accounts allows him to get people to trust him because it's not him supporting him but other forum members.
And when he's saying he can see why I've chosen a lifetime of scars vs death (not being pushed off of a windmill) what's he advocating for? Any idea? And he's welcomed here but not me. It'll look good that Branner/IBDaMann doesn't believe in censoring someone like him but will censor me to protect him and to give him sanctuary.


Have you tried chlorpromazine yet?

What is chlorpromazine drug of choice for?

Chlorpromazine is a typical antipsychotic medication primarily used to treat psychiatric disorders such as schizophrenia, but it also has other indications. Chlorpromazine's indications include: Schizophrenia (primarily the positive symptoms) Bipolar I acute manic type of manic-depressive illness. It may also let you accept that no one must prove anything to you and might even help you deal with being a failure in the psychiatric field


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
22-11-2023 03:03
James_
★★★★★
(2205)
Alan, you'll be showing what the Bible is about. The church will say you are better than a woman because a woman can't lead me to salvation while you can. Get it? A woman would care about me while you'd exploit me, what getting "saved" is about. Kind of why you want my work and to control me, 1 Corinthians 1:18; bodily exercise profiteroles little while godliness is profitable in all things.
You'll be giving an example of why the church refused to let me have a family, then the church and its Christians would be free to exploit me.
This is where if I were to work with people my being single might create problems. No one should expect me to stay single because the church will continue abusing me.
And yet the church and its Christians don't really do much for anyone. Look at you, you're fat and lazy because you have a family and go to church and are a good person, why the church has problems.
Edited on 22-11-2023 03:13
22-11-2023 03:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
James_ wrote:
Alan, you'll be showing what the Bible is about. The church will say you are better than a woman because a woman can't lead me to salvation while you can. Get it? A woman would care about me while you'd exploit me, what getting "saved" is about. Kind of why you want my work and to control me, 1 Corinthians 1:18; bodily exercise profiteroles little while godliness is profitable in all things.
You'll be giving an example of why the church refused to let me have a family, then the church and its Christians would be free to exploit me.
This is where if I were to work with people my being single might create problems. No one should expect me to stay single because the church will continue abusing me.
And yet the church and its Christians don't really do much for anyone. Look at you, you're fat and lazy because you have a family and go to church and are a good person, why the church has problems.


Are you related to Kamalla Harris? because your word salad skills are really exceptional.

Why don't you tell everyone my religious affiliation and the last time I went to church?

I mean since you believe that you know so much


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
22-11-2023 03:37
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Hello is this the FBI?

Yes what can we help you with?

An evil parasite is eating me alive. What should I do?

Call a doctor.

Hello doctor, can you help me with my parasite?

You're so full of shit. Let's consider removing your large intestine.




Spongy, your friend said because I am 1/2 Norwegian he will not let me make him look bad. The image (his picture of himself or avatar) before this one was my picture. I have to prove to him that I deserve to have a life. This is Swan/Alan Bauldree/Jubat/Lady SilverRose, etc. He knows using multiple accounts allows him to get people to trust him because it's not him supporting him but other forum members.
And when he's saying he can see why I've chosen a lifetime of scars vs death (not being pushed off of a windmill) what's he advocating for? Any idea? And he's welcomed here but not me. It'll look good that Branner/IBDaMann doesn't believe in censoring someone like him but will censor me to protect him and to give him sanctuary.


In a basement with a church priest?

Is that Swan, a priest of the church from the basement?

A Bauld Face Liar?


22-11-2023 17:37
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Hello is this the FBI?

Yes what can we help you with?

An evil parasite is eating me alive. What should I do?

Call a doctor.

Hello doctor, can you help me with my parasite?

You're so full of shit. Let's consider removing your large intestine.




Spongy, your friend said because I am 1/2 Norwegian he will not let me make him look bad. The image (his picture of himself or avatar) before this one was my picture. I have to prove to him that I deserve to have a life. This is Swan/Alan Bauldree/Jubat/Lady SilverRose, etc. He knows using multiple accounts allows him to get people to trust him because it's not him supporting him but other forum members.
And when he's saying he can see why I've chosen a lifetime of scars vs death (not being pushed off of a windmill) what's he advocating for? Any idea? And he's welcomed here but not me. It'll look good that Branner/IBDaMann doesn't believe in censoring someone like him but will censor me to protect him and to give him sanctuary.


In a basement with a church priest?

Is that Swan, a priest of the church from the basement?

A Bauld Face Liar?


Another thing is, I don't think Swan is married to James?

Who is Swan married to?


22-11-2023 18:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Hello is this the FBI?

Yes what can we help you with?

An evil parasite is eating me alive. What should I do?

Call a doctor.

Hello doctor, can you help me with my parasite?

You're so full of shit. Let's consider removing your large intestine.




Spongy, your friend said because I am 1/2 Norwegian he will not let me make him look bad. The image (his picture of himself or avatar) before this one was my picture. I have to prove to him that I deserve to have a life. This is Swan/Alan Bauldree/Jubat/Lady SilverRose, etc. He knows using multiple accounts allows him to get people to trust him because it's not him supporting him but other forum members.
And when he's saying he can see why I've chosen a lifetime of scars vs death (not being pushed off of a windmill) what's he advocating for? Any idea? And he's welcomed here but not me. It'll look good that Branner/IBDaMann doesn't believe in censoring someone like him but will censor me to protect him and to give him sanctuary.


In a basement with a church priest?

Is that Swan, a priest of the church from the basement?

A Bauld Face Liar?


Another thing is, I don't think Swan is married to James?

Who is Swan married to?


What is your need to know who Swan is married too?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
22-11-2023 19:13
James_
★★★★★
(2205)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Hello is this the FBI?

Yes what can we help you with?

An evil parasite is eating me alive. What should I do?

Call a doctor.

Hello doctor, can you help me with my parasite?

You're so full of shit. Let's consider removing your large intestine.




Spongy, your friend said because I am 1/2 Norwegian he will not let me make him look bad. The image (his picture of himself or avatar) before this one was my picture. I have to prove to him that I deserve to have a life. This is Swan/Alan Bauldree/Jubat/Lady SilverRose, etc. He knows using multiple accounts allows him to get people to trust him because it's not him supporting him but other forum members.
And when he's saying he can see why I've chosen a lifetime of scars vs death (not being pushed off of a windmill) what's he advocating for? Any idea? And he's welcomed here but not me. It'll look good that Branner/IBDaMann doesn't believe in censoring someone like him but will censor me to protect him and to give him sanctuary.


In a basement with a church priest?

Is that Swan, a priest of the church from the basement?

A Bauld Face Liar?


Another thing is, I don't think Swan is married to James?

Who is Swan married to?



When I finish my build I will ask for this forum to be shut down for advocating suicide. Like you said spongy, it's my imagination that he told me if I kill myself I won't have to live with this. You know it and are adding to it.

For people who are sane, Alan wants my work. And if he can drive me to commit suicide, not a problem, right?
Edited on 22-11-2023 19:31
22-11-2023 19:34
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Hello is this the FBI?

Yes what can we help you with?

An evil parasite is eating me alive. What should I do?

Call a doctor.

Hello doctor, can you help me with my parasite?

You're so full of shit. Let's consider removing your large intestine.




Spongy, your friend said because I am 1/2 Norwegian he will not let me make him look bad. The image (his picture of himself or avatar) before this one was my picture. I have to prove to him that I deserve to have a life. This is Swan/Alan Bauldree/Jubat/Lady SilverRose, etc. He knows using multiple accounts allows him to get people to trust him because it's not him supporting him but other forum members.
And when he's saying he can see why I've chosen a lifetime of scars vs death (not being pushed off of a windmill) what's he advocating for? Any idea? And he's welcomed here but not me. It'll look good that Branner/IBDaMann doesn't believe in censoring someone like him but will censor me to protect him and to give him sanctuary.


In a basement with a church priest?

Is that Swan, a priest of the church from the basement?

A Bauld Face Liar?


Another thing is, I don't think Swan is married to James?

Who is Swan married to?



When I finish my build I will ask for this forum to be shut down for advocating suicide. Like you said spongy, it's my imagination that he told me if I kill myself I won't have to live with this. You know it and are adding to it.


I said I don't get annoyed with trolls in a forum. I don't see how words from trolls in a forum can be more than an imaginary nuisance if bad, or maybe a muse if any good comes from them.

But who knows what some of these trolls do in the real world. Maybe they do push people to suicide.

I knew somebody once, seemed like a wise guy, said he suffered from suicidal ideation. I guess he could never quit performing acts of erotic love, and invited a wife into his home where his heart is. But I always thought he was married to a Pig, not a Great Dane.


22-11-2023 19:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Hello is this the FBI?

Yes what can we help you with?

An evil parasite is eating me alive. What should I do?

Call a doctor.

Hello doctor, can you help me with my parasite?

You're so full of shit. Let's consider removing your large intestine.




Spongy, your friend said because I am 1/2 Norwegian he will not let me make him look bad. The image (his picture of himself or avatar) before this one was my picture. I have to prove to him that I deserve to have a life. This is Swan/Alan Bauldree/Jubat/Lady SilverRose, etc. He knows using multiple accounts allows him to get people to trust him because it's not him supporting him but other forum members.
And when he's saying he can see why I've chosen a lifetime of scars vs death (not being pushed off of a windmill) what's he advocating for? Any idea? And he's welcomed here but not me. It'll look good that Branner/IBDaMann doesn't believe in censoring someone like him but will censor me to protect him and to give him sanctuary.


In a basement with a church priest?

Is that Swan, a priest of the church from the basement?

A Bauld Face Liar?


Another thing is, I don't think Swan is married to James?

Who is Swan married to?



When I finish my build I will ask for this forum to be shut down for advocating suicide. Like you said spongy, it's my imagination that he told me if I kill myself I won't have to live with this. You know it and are adding to it.

For people who are sane, Alan wants my work. And if he can drive me to commit suicide, not a problem, right?


No one cares, you know this and are just begging for attention like a spoiled 8 year old


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 22-11-2023 19:53
22-11-2023 20:00
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Hello is this the FBI?

Yes what can we help you with?

An evil parasite is eating me alive. What should I do?

Call a doctor.

Hello doctor, can you help me with my parasite?

You're so full of shit. Let's consider removing your large intestine.




Spongy, your friend said because I am 1/2 Norwegian he will not let me make him look bad. The image (his picture of himself or avatar) before this one was my picture. I have to prove to him that I deserve to have a life. This is Swan/Alan Bauldree/Jubat/Lady SilverRose, etc. He knows using multiple accounts allows him to get people to trust him because it's not him supporting him but other forum members.
And when he's saying he can see why I've chosen a lifetime of scars vs death (not being pushed off of a windmill) what's he advocating for? Any idea? And he's welcomed here but not me. It'll look good that Branner/IBDaMann doesn't believe in censoring someone like him but will censor me to protect him and to give him sanctuary.


In a basement with a church priest?

Is that Swan, a priest of the church from the basement?

A Bauld Face Liar?


Another thing is, I don't think Swan is married to James?

Who is Swan married to?



When I finish my build I will ask for this forum to be shut down for advocating suicide. Like you said spongy, it's my imagination that he told me if I kill myself I won't have to live with this. You know it and are adding to it.

For people who are sane, Alan wants my work. And if he can drive me to commit suicide, not a problem, right?


No one cares, you know this and are just begging for attention


Oh ya right, your life's work is Bessler's Wheel!?

No James I don't know what you're talking about because you never seem to answer my questions.

I have provided my opinion about pigs and dogs from hell, how they promote suicide, and how everybody kills themselves.

Nobody on this site seems to promote more suicide than you, sharing sexy pics.

Harvey is in 2nd place.


22-11-2023 21:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Hello is this the FBI?

Yes what can we help you with?

An evil parasite is eating me alive. What should I do?

Call a doctor.

Hello doctor, can you help me with my parasite?

You're so full of shit. Let's consider removing your large intestine.




Spongy, your friend said because I am 1/2 Norwegian he will not let me make him look bad. The image (his picture of himself or avatar) before this one was my picture. I have to prove to him that I deserve to have a life. This is Swan/Alan Bauldree/Jubat/Lady SilverRose, etc. He knows using multiple accounts allows him to get people to trust him because it's not him supporting him but other forum members.
And when he's saying he can see why I've chosen a lifetime of scars vs death (not being pushed off of a windmill) what's he advocating for? Any idea? And he's welcomed here but not me. It'll look good that Branner/IBDaMann doesn't believe in censoring someone like him but will censor me to protect him and to give him sanctuary.


In a basement with a church priest?

Is that Swan, a priest of the church from the basement?

A Bauld Face Liar?


Another thing is, I don't think Swan is married to James?

Who is Swan married to?



When I finish my build I will ask for this forum to be shut down for advocating suicide. Like you said spongy, it's my imagination that he told me if I kill myself I won't have to live with this. You know it and are adding to it.

For people who are sane, Alan wants my work. And if he can drive me to commit suicide, not a problem, right?


No one cares, you know this and are just begging for attention


Oh ya right, your life's work is Bessler's Wheel!?

No James I don't know what you're talking about because you never seem to answer my questions.

I have provided my opinion about pigs and dogs from hell, how they promote suicide, and how everybody kills themselves.

Nobody on this site seems to promote more suicide than you, sharing sexy pics.

Harvey is in 2nd place.


One should never urge another person to kill themselves as this is both wrong and illegal. Michelle Carter did prison time just for doing this. We have no idea what James is dealing with but everyone who reads his word salads knows that he needs to seek professional help and I for one hope that he gets it.

130


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
22-11-2023 22:01
James_
★★★★★
(2205)
Spongy Iris wrote:

Oh ya right, your life's work is Bessler's Wheel!?

No James I don't know what you're talking about because you never seem to answer my questions.

I have provided my opinion about pigs and dogs from hell, how they promote suicide, and how everybody kills themselves.

Nobody on this site seems to promote more suicide than you, sharing sexy pics.

Harvey is in 2nd place.



Spongy, what's with the new personality? Now you sound like swan, aka Alan Bauldree. All he'll prove is that John the Baptist was sexually abusing Jesus. That's why John the Baptist is famous, right? He wrote what he wanted people to believe
and said that he prophesied the coming of Jesus.
He didn't and couldn't because the 3 Wise men identified who Jesus was. And you want to use my work to promote yourself. As for your picture, you took a picture of a mirror reflecting the Sun onto your window. And now you have 2 Suns. Just trick photography and nothing more.
And I think Alan posting to me saying if I commit suicide I won't have to live with his having stalked me for so long is something people will accept as Alan posting it to me. And yet he is proud that I get banned and never him.
Edited on 22-11-2023 22:03
22-11-2023 22:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Oh ya right, your life's work is Bessler's Wheel!?

No James I don't know what you're talking about because you never seem to answer my questions.

I have provided my opinion about pigs and dogs from hell, how they promote suicide, and how everybody kills themselves.

Nobody on this site seems to promote more suicide than you, sharing sexy pics.

Harvey is in 2nd place.



Spongy, what's with the new personality? Now you sound like swan, aka Alan Bauldree. All he'll prove is that John the Baptist was sexually abusing Jesus. That's why John the Baptist is famous, right? He wrote what he wanted people to believe
and said that he prophesied the coming of Jesus.
He didn't and couldn't because the 3 Wise men identified who Jesus was. And you want to use my work to promote yourself. As for your picture, you took a picture of a mirror reflecting the Sun onto your window. And now you have 2 Suns. Just trick photography and nothing more.
And I think Alan posting to me saying if I commit suicide I won't have to live with his having stalked me for so long is something people will accept as Alan posting it to me. And yet he is proud that I get banned and never him.


James, literally every post that you make references suicide, please reach out for help as all you need to do is ask.

https://988lifeline.org/

Dial 988 and think positive


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
22-11-2023 23:17
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Oh ya right, your life's work is Bessler's Wheel!?

No James I don't know what you're talking about because you never seem to answer my questions.

I have provided my opinion about pigs and dogs from hell, how they promote suicide, and how everybody kills themselves.

Nobody on this site seems to promote more suicide than you, sharing sexy pics.

Harvey is in 2nd place.



Spongy, what's with the new personality? Now you sound like swan, aka Alan Bauldree. All he'll prove is that John the Baptist was sexually abusing Jesus. That's why John the Baptist is famous, right? He wrote what he wanted people to believe
and said that he prophesied the coming of Jesus.
He didn't and couldn't because the 3 Wise men identified who Jesus was. And you want to use my work to promote yourself. As for your picture, you took a picture of a mirror reflecting the Sun onto your window. And now you have 2 Suns. Just trick photography and nothing more.
And I think Alan posting to me saying if I commit suicide I won't have to live with his having stalked me for so long is something people will accept as Alan posting it to me. And yet he is proud that I get banned and never him.


I took the pic outdoors. The only window possible must be Heavens glass.

I don't know what your work is James, nor how I am using it to promote myself.

I don't know anything about Swan.

I hope you are not influenced by jeers from malignant commenters on other sites who may or may not be Swan, the Bauld Face Liar.

I thought the riddle of John the Baptist was beheading his wife in Hell. Same kind of riddle as Jesus fasting 600 days. I have no idea if those riddles are based on actual events and people.


22-11-2023 23:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Oh ya right, your life's work is Bessler's Wheel!?

No James I don't know what you're talking about because you never seem to answer my questions.

I have provided my opinion about pigs and dogs from hell, how they promote suicide, and how everybody kills themselves.

Nobody on this site seems to promote more suicide than you, sharing sexy pics.

Harvey is in 2nd place.



Spongy, what's with the new personality? Now you sound like swan, aka Alan Bauldree. All he'll prove is that John the Baptist was sexually abusing Jesus. That's why John the Baptist is famous, right? He wrote what he wanted people to believe
and said that he prophesied the coming of Jesus.
He didn't and couldn't because the 3 Wise men identified who Jesus was. And you want to use my work to promote yourself. As for your picture, you took a picture of a mirror reflecting the Sun onto your window. And now you have 2 Suns. Just trick photography and nothing more.
And I think Alan posting to me saying if I commit suicide I won't have to live with his having stalked me for so long is something people will accept as Alan posting it to me. And yet he is proud that I get banned and never him.


I took the pic outdoors. The only window possible must be Heavens glass.

I don't know what your work is James, nor how I am using it to promote myself.

I don't know anything about Swan.

I hope you are not influenced by jeers from malignant commenters on other sites who may or may not be Swan, the Bauld Face Liar.

I thought the riddle of John the Baptist was beheading his wife in Hell. Same kind of riddle as Jesus fasting 600 days. I have no idea if those riddles are based on actual events and people.


LOL the two-sun atmospheric anomaly is actually very common and is called a sundog.

What does it mean when you see 2 suns?

Atmospheric Phenomena that Produce What Appears to be Multiple Suns. Answer: The photograph in the link you provided is a photograph of a sundog (meteorologists refer to them as parhelia). Sundogs are a rather common atmospheric phenomenon caused by refraction of sunlight by ice crystals in the Earth's atmosphere.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
23-11-2023 02:05
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Oh ya right, your life's work is Bessler's Wheel!?

No James I don't know what you're talking about because you never seem to answer my questions.

I have provided my opinion about pigs and dogs from hell, how they promote suicide, and how everybody kills themselves.

Nobody on this site seems to promote more suicide than you, sharing sexy pics.

Harvey is in 2nd place.



Spongy, what's with the new personality? Now you sound like swan, aka Alan Bauldree. All he'll prove is that John the Baptist was sexually abusing Jesus. That's why John the Baptist is famous, right? He wrote what he wanted people to believe
and said that he prophesied the coming of Jesus.
He didn't and couldn't because the 3 Wise men identified who Jesus was. And you want to use my work to promote yourself. As for your picture, you took a picture of a mirror reflecting the Sun onto your window. And now you have 2 Suns. Just trick photography and nothing more.
And I think Alan posting to me saying if I commit suicide I won't have to live with his having stalked me for so long is something people will accept as Alan posting it to me. And yet he is proud that I get banned and never him.


I took the pic outdoors. The only window possible must be Heavens glass.

I don't know what your work is James, nor how I am using it to promote myself.

I don't know anything about Swan.

I hope you are not influenced by jeers from malignant commenters on other sites who may or may not be Swan, the Bauld Face Liar.

I thought the riddle of John the Baptist was beheading his wife in Hell. Same kind of riddle as Jesus fasting 600 days. I have no idea if those riddles are based on actual events and people.


LOL the two-sun atmospheric anomaly is actually very common and is called a sundog.

What does it mean when you see 2 suns?

Atmospheric Phenomena that Produce What Appears to be Multiple Suns. Answer: The photograph in the link you provided is a photograph of a sundog (meteorologists refer to them as parhelia). Sundogs are a rather common atmospheric phenomenon caused by refraction of sunlight by ice crystals in the Earth's atmosphere.


This is a sun dog, which is unlike the rare double sun.




23-11-2023 04:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Oh ya right, your life's work is Bessler's Wheel!?

No James I don't know what you're talking about because you never seem to answer my questions.

I have provided my opinion about pigs and dogs from hell, how they promote suicide, and how everybody kills themselves.

Nobody on this site seems to promote more suicide than you, sharing sexy pics.

Harvey is in 2nd place.



Spongy, what's with the new personality? Now you sound like swan, aka Alan Bauldree. All he'll prove is that John the Baptist was sexually abusing Jesus. That's why John the Baptist is famous, right? He wrote what he wanted people to believe
and said that he prophesied the coming of Jesus.
He didn't and couldn't because the 3 Wise men identified who Jesus was. And you want to use my work to promote yourself. As for your picture, you took a picture of a mirror reflecting the Sun onto your window. And now you have 2 Suns. Just trick photography and nothing more.
And I think Alan posting to me saying if I commit suicide I won't have to live with his having stalked me for so long is something people will accept as Alan posting it to me. And yet he is proud that I get banned and never him.


I took the pic outdoors. The only window possible must be Heavens glass.

I don't know what your work is James, nor how I am using it to promote myself.

I don't know anything about Swan.

I hope you are not influenced by jeers from malignant commenters on other sites who may or may not be Swan, the Bauld Face Liar.

I thought the riddle of John the Baptist was beheading his wife in Hell. Same kind of riddle as Jesus fasting 600 days. I have no idea if those riddles are based on actual events and people.


LOL the two-sun atmospheric anomaly is actually very common and is called a sundog.

What does it mean when you see 2 suns?

Atmospheric Phenomena that Produce What Appears to be Multiple Suns. Answer: The photograph in the link you provided is a photograph of a sundog (meteorologists refer to them as parhelia). Sundogs are a rather common atmospheric phenomenon caused by refraction of sunlight by ice crystals in the Earth's atmosphere.


This is a sun dog, which is unlike the rare double sun.



You need to make up your mind, is there one sun or two?

LOL where does the double sun hide when not seen?

This is a psychiatric fail


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
23-11-2023 17:06
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:

You need to make up your mind, is there one sun or two?

LOL where does the double sun hide when not seen?

This is a psychiatric fail


Oh you weren't literally talking about a sun dog in the clouds?

They say it ain't over until the fat lady sings.

So sing baby, sing!

https://youtu.be/N53-LxbIizA?si=DZ-3G56mYhbbbBTI



Edited on 23-11-2023 17:06
23-11-2023 17:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

You need to make up your mind, is there one sun or two?

LOL where does the double sun hide when not seen?

This is a psychiatric fail


Oh you weren't literally talking about a sun dog in the clouds?

They say it ain't over until the fat lady sings.

So sing baby, sing!

https://youtu.be/N53-LxbIizA?si=DZ-3G56mYhbbbBTI


So you cannot explain why 8 billion people see one sun in the sky, or where your second sun is now.

PS. All those years in college, on a wasted psych degree.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
23-11-2023 18:22
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

You need to make up your mind, is there one sun or two?

LOL where does the double sun hide when not seen?

This is a psychiatric fail


Oh you weren't literally talking about a sun dog in the clouds?

They say it ain't over until the fat lady sings.

So sing baby, sing!

https://youtu.be/N53-LxbIizA?si=DZ-3G56mYhbbbBTI


So you cannot explain why 8 billion people see one sun in the sky, or where your second sun is now.

PS. All those years in college, on a wasted psych degree.


Didn't your mom ever tell you not to look directly at the Sun?

Two layers of glass wrapped around Earth can cause a double sun image at a certain indirect angle on a dim smoky day.

The Sun behind the glass is a reflection on both glass layers. If it's dim enough, and you look at an indirect angle, you can see both reflections.

But you're not really talking about that are you?

I don't know what you're really asking me, where is my second sun?

Seems like she's still hanging in there!!


23-11-2023 18:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

You need to make up your mind, is there one sun or two?

LOL where does the double sun hide when not seen?

This is a psychiatric fail


Oh you weren't literally talking about a sun dog in the clouds?

They say it ain't over until the fat lady sings.

So sing baby, sing!

https://youtu.be/N53-LxbIizA?si=DZ-3G56mYhbbbBTI


So you cannot explain why 8 billion people see one sun in the sky, or where your second sun is now.

PS. All those years in college, on a wasted psych degree.


Didn't your mom ever tell you not to look directly at the Sun?

Two layers of glass wrapped around Earth can cause a double sun image at a certain indirect angle on a dim smoky day.

The Sun behind the glass is a reflection on both glass layers. If it's dim enough, and you look at an indirect angle, you can see both reflections.

But you're not really talking about that are you?

I don't know what you're really asking me, where is my second sun?

Seems like she's still hanging in there!!


You failed psych so badly that you cannot even pretend to be stupid. However just for fun, who put the Earth inside of glass?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
23-11-2023 21:24
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:

You failed psych so badly that you cannot even pretend to be stupid. However just for fun, who put the Earth inside of glass?


Oh well I'm not that interested in psychology...

The answer to your question can be found in Genesis chapter 1 verse 1 (preferably the KJV):

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

Now just to summarize the first 3 days for you, as I read it.

Heaven (glass enclosure) was created in the 2nd day.

Earth (dry land and seas) was created in the 3rd day.

But before Heaven, then Earth, was the 1st day, when light was created, when the earth was void without form, and the Spirit of God moved upon the waters.



Edited on 23-11-2023 22:09
24-11-2023 03:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

You failed psych so badly that you cannot even pretend to be stupid. However just for fun, who put the Earth inside of glass?


Oh well I'm not that interested in psychology...

The answer to your question can be found in Genesis chapter 1 verse 1 (preferably the KJV):

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

Now just to summarize the first 3 days for you, as I read it.

Heaven (glass enclosure) was created in the 2nd day.

Earth (dry land and seas) was created in the 3rd day.

But before Heaven, then Earth, was the 1st day, when light was created, when the earth was void without form, and the Spirit of God moved upon the waters.


Can you provide the bible edition and page where it is specified that heaven is a glass enclosure?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Page 1 of 3123>





Join the debate My Relationship with the Christian Church and Alan Bauldree (aka Swan):

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I'm Afraid of Alan006-01-2024 04:11
Time to Ban Swan?4507-11-2023 13:57
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
Transgender dickhead as-hole jerkoff shoots up Christian school. CNN praises the loser and blames Trump028-03-2023 02:05
Christian Gullibility Being EXPLOITED1015-08-2022 17:45
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact