Remember me
▼ Content

Christian Gullibility Being EXPLOITED

Christian Gullibility Being EXPLOITED14-08-2022 02:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
Just as leftists previously hijacked the word "nationalism" to mean "racism" (to thwart Trump's huge success at stirring up American nationalism), now leftists are going after Christians by referring to calls for "Christian nationalism" as "unpatriotic."

Leftists have formed an online group (which should send up immediate red flags) that purports to represent faithful Christians who are sick and tired of the political right "hijacking Christianity" for ... well for unifying Christians politically. After all, the left is supposed to be the only ones allowed to unify groups, right?

Faithful America is, surprise, surprise, labeling calls for Christian nationalism as "hate speech" that "targets for persecution" Jews, LGBTQIAPRSLZWPRNTD, Muslims and others in the US. They are banking on Christians being totally gullible and believing that this really is an independent Christian organization and not a creation of the DNC a la BLM. The method to their madness is to have a petition, get every leftist to sign it, and to present all the signatures as those of heart-felt Christians speaking their conscience.

For those Christians on this site, I'd be interested to know if you fell for this. I promise not to mock you if you did [fingers crossed].

Their website mentions that they are not affiliated with any church or denomination ... because I bet you can imagine what any conservative Christian church would do if a DNC-created leftist group publicly claimed affiliation.

To be fair to them, I'll list a few of their accomplishments:

* Blocked a hateful, Islamophobic Trump nominee in the Senate
* Helped free an innocent asylum seeker from ICE custody
* Helped Catholic students win justice for their fired gay principal
* Defeated a fracking pipeline with Catholic sisters in Kentucky
* Helped pass the life-saving Affordable Care Act

... clearly Christian, not DNC, accomplishments.

FAITHFUL AMERICA: If you are appalled by the right's unchristian agenda of fear and hate and yearn to reclaim [for the DNC] the prophetic role that Christian faith has historically played [in politics], we'd love to have your support!

Note: I had no idea there was such a thing as a FRACKING pipeline. Oil and gas pipelines, yes, but a fracking pipeline? What's that?
14-08-2022 06:15
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
I did a fairly deep dive into their website. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I failed to find a single mention of God. Intriguing....wait...they did align with BLM. Clearly BLM is doing God's work. My bad. I should've made the connection sooner. Duh. How do I not know this stuff?
14-08-2022 07:33
(14414)
GasGuzzler wrote: ... I failed to find a single mention of God.

... or any mention of Sven.

How successful do you believe a campaign will be that seeks to shame Christians into turning against the leaders they elect for calling for Christian unity?
14-08-2022 19:02
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
The devil-crats have been exploit religion, long before Jesus walk the earth. Sort of why God need to straighten things out a little. There is a lot of power in numbers. No self-respecting democrat is going to pass an opportunity to exploit and seize control of power. Christians have been dealing with this sort of crap for a long time. Even before there was an America. All religions have to deal with the same crap, and always have. Christians aren't gullible, just patient, and have faith. They know life isn't suppose to be a fun party, every day of the week. It's hard work. We don't always get what we want, when we want it. We are grateful to exist, and thankful for what we do have, find peace and happiness where we can.
14-08-2022 20:01
(14414)
HarveyH55 wrote:Christians aren't gullible, just patient, and have faith.

Of course you are correct. If I had it to do over, I would choose better wording for the thread title. I meant to capture the presumption of gullibility that the Democrats hold regarding Christians. Democrats who are not Christians think Christians are stupid and hold them in utter contempt, even the Democrat Christians. Those Democrats who are Christians don't realize how their faith is being subjugated to serve the Democrat party.

Check out what happened to the Quakers.
15-08-2022 01:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:
Just as leftists previously hijacked the word "nationalism" to mean "racism" (to thwart Trump's huge success at stirring up American nationalism), now leftists are going after Christians by referring to calls for "Christian nationalism" as "unpatriotic."

I've seen this buzzword appear more and more myself. It is hate speech by the left. It is abhorrent to the teachings of Jesus Christ. There are many that use His name to preach hate.
IBdaMann wrote:
Leftists have formed an online group (which should send up immediate red flags) that purports to represent faithful Christians who are sick and tired of the political right "hijacking Christianity" for ... well for unifying Christians politically. After all, the left is supposed to be the only ones allowed to unify groups, right?

The only thing that unifies Christians is a belief in Jesus Christ, and that He is who He says He is...namely the Son of God (or at least the personification of God). It is not a nation. It is a religion. Some, like the Catholics, have tried to turn it into a nation, but only to implement their own abusive dictatorship (which is against the teachings of Jesus Christ).
IBdaMann wrote:
Faithful America is, surprise, surprise, labeling calls for Christian nationalism as "hate speech" that "targets for persecution" Jews, LGBTQIAPRSLZWPRNTD, Muslims and others in the US. They are banking on Christians being totally gullible and believing that this really is an independent Christian organization and not a creation of the DNC a la BLM. The method to their madness is to have a petition, get every leftist to sign it, and to present all the signatures as those of heart-felt Christians speaking their conscience.

Faithful America is MAKING UP the calls for Christian nationalism, then calling it 'hate speech' (which it is), just as Faithful America is putting out hate speech.

It's like the racism to prevent racism bullshit the Democrats like to use.

IBdaMann wrote:
For those Christians on this site, I'd be interested to know if you fell for this. I promise not to mock you if you did [fingers crossed].

As for me, no. I know what they are. They are making up the whole 'Christian nationalism' bullshit in order to target Christians.
IBdaMann wrote:
Their website mentions that they are not affiliated with any church or denomination ...

But they are. They are affiliated with the Church of No God. Democrats won't admit it, of course.
IBdaMann wrote:
because I bet you can imagine what any conservative Christian church would do if a DNC-created leftist group publicly claimed affiliation.

Like always, the Democrats have to hide what they are. They can't afford the bright light of truth upon them.
IBdaMann wrote:
To be fair to them, I'll list a few of their accomplishments:

* Blocked a hateful, Islamophobic Trump nominee in the Senate
* Helped free an innocent asylum seeker from ICE custody
* Helped Catholic students win justice for their fired gay principal
* Defeated a fracking pipeline with Catholic sisters in Kentucky
* Helped pass the life-saving Affordable Care Act

... clearly Christian, not DNC, accomplishments.

Not Christian accomplishments, obviously. Christ never taught compulsion and communism. He taught charity, and responsibility for your own actions, and freedom of choice.
IBdaMann wrote:
FAITHFUL AMERICA: If you are appalled by the right's unchristian agenda of fear and hate and yearn to reclaim [for the DNC] the prophetic role that Christian faith has historically played [in politics], we'd love to have your support!

This is the hate speech I am referring to. It is designed to target Christians.
IBdaMann wrote:
Note: I had no idea there was such a thing as a FRACKING pipeline. Oil and gas pipelines, yes, but a fracking pipeline? What's that?

It's new to me! Could it be one of those pipelines that some fracking operator accidentally drilled into????!?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-08-2022 01:05
(21599)
GasGuzzler wrote:
I did a fairly deep dive into their website. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I failed to find a single mention of God. Intriguing....wait...they did align with BLM. Clearly BLM is doing God's work. My bad. I should've made the connection sooner. Duh. How do I not know this stuff?

Pretty soon it will be second nature to recognize this sort of thing!

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-08-2022 01:06
(21599)
HarveyH55 wrote:
The devil-crats have been exploit religion, long before Jesus walk the earth. Sort of why God need to straighten things out a little. There is a lot of power in numbers. No self-respecting democrat is going to pass an opportunity to exploit and seize control of power. Christians have been dealing with this sort of crap for a long time. Even before there was an America. All religions have to deal with the same crap, and always have. Christians aren't gullible, just patient, and have faith. They know life isn't suppose to be a fun party, every day of the week. It's hard work. We don't always get what we want, when we want it. We are grateful to exist, and thankful for what we do have, find peace and happiness where we can.

It's just the old 'US' versus 'THEM' war.

The Parrot Killer

15-08-2022 01:09
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Christians aren't gullible, just patient, and have faith.

Of course you are correct. If I had it to do over, I would choose better wording for the thread title. I meant to capture the presumption of gullibility that the Democrats hold regarding Christians. Democrats who are not Christians think Christians are stupid and hold them in utter contempt, even the Democrat Christians. Those Democrats who are Christians don't realize how their faith is being subjugated to serve the Democrat party.

Check out what happened to the Quakers.

Sad to see people lose their way like this. Do they not understand Jesus Chris teaches that God, not Man rules this world?

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 15-08-2022 01:10
15-08-2022 17:44
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:

I didn't look at the website, but if the red colored text is true, then that's VERY telling about a so-called "Christian organization".
15-08-2022 17:45
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote: ... I failed to find a single mention of God.

... or any mention of Sven.

How successful do you believe a campaign will be that seeks to shame Christians into turning against the leaders they elect for calling for Christian unity?

Not very successful, I'd say.

Join the debate Christian Gullibility Being EXPLOITED:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
My Relationship with the Christian Church and Alan Bauldree (aka Swan)8616-03-2024 16:49
Transgender dickhead as-hole jerkoff shoots up Christian school. CNN praises the loser and blames Trump028-03-2023 02:05
How America Got Divorced from Reality: Christian Utopias, Anti-Elitism, Media Circus - Kurt Andersen2014-04-2022 19:02
Christian People Do Not Understand Correctly About Jesus's Teaching, Here Is The Eternal Truth325-08-2020 21:51
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact