Remember me
▼ Content

My Relationship with the Christian Church and Alan Bauldree (aka Swan)

Page 2 of 3<123>
24-11-2023 18:08
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

You failed psych so badly that you cannot even pretend to be stupid. However just for fun, who put the Earth inside of glass?

Oh well I'm not that interested in psychology...

The answer to your question can be found in Genesis chapter 1 verse 1 (preferably the KJV):

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

Now just to summarize the first 3 days for you, as I read it.

Heaven (glass enclosure) was created in the 2nd day.

Earth (dry land and seas) was created in the 3rd day.

But before Heaven, then Earth, was the 1st day, when light was created, when the earth was void without form, and the Spirit of God moved upon the waters.

Can you provide the bible edition and page where it is specified that heaven is a glass enclosure?

Here:

From Genesis 1:

6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Then Job 37:

18 Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?

That's just some copy paste from the KJV, Bible Gateway website.

Edited on 24-11-2023 18:15
24-11-2023 19:12
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:

When it comes to mental health and well-being, seeking help from a professional can make a huge difference. It is important to recognize the signs that indicate it is time to seek help from a psychiatrist and make an appointment as soon as possible.

Alan, it will be known that your goal in life is to get me to commit suicide.
24-11-2023 19:43
(1643)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

When it comes to mental health and well-being, seeking help from a professional can make a huge difference. It is important to recognize the signs that indicate it is time to seek help from a psychiatrist and make an appointment as soon as possible.

There is a moral discussion that keeps popping up in my thoughts in regards to some of the subject matter in this thread.

If you had the information to save people's lives, but you withheld it, would you consider that to be evil?

Then again, if withholding said information made more babies and improved the gene pool, is there any good that can come from withholding the information?

If you have held onto this information in secret, for thousands of years, would you be able to confess?

It's thoughts like these that make me think, it's not over until the fat lady sings...

24-11-2023 23:50
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Spongy Iris wrote:

It's thoughts like these that make me think, it's not over until the fat lady sings...

spongy, you and your friend both know that the internet has been used to drive people to commit suicide. And as you said, the fat lady hasn't sang yet so there's hope the 2 of you can achieve your objective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOn7uCux0uc
25-11-2023 00:35
(1643)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

spongy, you and your friend both know that the internet has been used to drive people to commit suicide. And as you said, the fat lady hasn't sang yet so there's hope the 2 of you can achieve your objective.

It is not my objective to drive people to commit suicide. My objective is the opposite of that.

25-11-2023 02:58
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

It is not my objective to drive people to commit suicide. My objective is the opposite of that.

It's not. I wonder what Denmark will say about Branner when he's an accomplice.
Jubat is Swan. He uses different names and claims it's not him. Only 1 person attacks me. He's also saved my posts online for over a decade, possibly over 15 years. When I'm dead he can post my work as his. People will accept it as his work. And he'll just say things "come to him".

p.s., We're in a church basement, Praise the Lord!
Attached image:

Edited on 25-11-2023 02:59
25-11-2023 18:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Jubat is Swan. He uses different names and claims it's not him. Only 1 person attacks me. He's also saved my posts online for over a decade, possibly over 15 years. When I'm dead he can post my work as his. People will accept it as his work. And he'll just say things "come to him".

Wait I thought that I was Alan but now I am Jubat, what gives?

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long years
Stole million man's soul an faith
And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game
Stuck around St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed Tsar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain
I rode a tank
Held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah
I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made
I shouted out
Who killed the Kennedys?
When after all
It was you and me
Let me please introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
And I laid traps for troubadours
Who get killed before they reached Bombay
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer
'Cause I'm in need of some restraint
So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politnesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste, mm yeah
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, mm yeah
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, mm mean it, get down
Woo, who
Oh yeah, get on down
Oh yeah
Aah yeah
Tell me baby, what's my name?
Tell me honey, can ya guess my name?
Tell me baby, what's my name?
I tell you one time, you're to blame
What's my name
Tell me, baby, what's my name?
Tell me, sweetie, what's my name?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
25-11-2023 23:15
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

There is a moral discussion that keeps popping up in my thoughts in regards to some of the subject matter in this thread.

If you had the information to save people's lives, but you withheld it, would you consider that to be evil?

Then again, if withholding said information made more babies and improved the gene pool, is there any good that can come from withholding the information?

If you have held onto this information in secret, for thousands of years, would you be able to confess?

You are explaining why I dislike the Christian church. After all, you are okay with my needing surgery but not being allowed to have it while you support my stalker.
Can you live with your having said "I am having a nice discussion with him"? You can. My well being was none of your concern and now you are faced with a moral dilemma?
What is it the Bible says?
Hebrews 13:16

"And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased."

And as I mentioned spongy, you ignored the fact that I suffer and that I am stalked while facing a moral dilemma about "If you (myself in this instance) had the information to save people's lives

You just showed that I do not matter but other people do.
25-11-2023 23:17
(1643)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

James, I don't think it's suicidal, to try to conquer your shadow, so to speak, to eliminate the ultimate malignant narcissism that everybody suffers: I like to refer to it colloquially, as, The Little Death.

Some psychologists may call this the death of ego, and the self which attaches to it.

I hope such an idea is not misconstrued as promoting suicide. I'm hoping it will be great health advice, so I'm testing it out, as I'm quite over the hill.

Now if I drop dead tomorrow, I would die embarrassed.

25-11-2023 23:31
(1643)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

You are explaining why I dislike the Christian church. After all, you are okay with my needing surgery but not being allowed to have it while you support my stalker.
Can you live with your having said "I am having a nice discussion with him"? You can. My well being was none of your concern and now you are faced with a moral dilemma?

"And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased."

And as I mentioned spongy, you ignored the fact that I suffer and that I am stalked while facing a moral dilemma about "If you (myself in this instance) had the information to save people's lives

James, I'm just trying to be a proponent for free speech.

I doubt any fat lady will sing in such a way that I can hear it clearly. But I can still test out my ideas and talk about them, can't I?

The moral dilemma I brought up was inspired by Ezekiel chapter 33.

25-11-2023 23:34
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

James, I don't think it's suicidal, to try to conquer your shadow, so to speak, to eliminate the ultimate malignant narcissism that everybody suffers: I like to refer to it colloquially, as, The Little Death.

Some psychologists may call this the death of ego, and the self which attaches to it.

I hope such an idea is not misconstrued as promoting suicide. I'm hoping it will be great health advice, so I'm testing it out, as I'm quite over the hill.

You are sick spongy. People commit suicide because they have no ego and you know this.
Of course if I have no ego then Swan could program me to be what he wants without him molesting or raping me, right spongy? That's all it amounts to and that is one very dark thought. As you said, you have an ego and are old but you want to try an experiment on me in where I'd give up my will but not you or swanee.
Just absolutely disgusting.
Edited on 25-11-2023 23:47
26-11-2023 00:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

You are sick spongy. People commit suicide because they have no ego and you know this.
Of course if I have no ego then Swan could program me to be what he wants without him molesting or raping me, right spongy? That's all it amounts to and that is one very dark thought. As you said, you have an ego and are old but you want to try an experiment on me in where I'd give up my will but not you or swanee.
Just absolutely disgusting.

Meth is bad

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

26-11-2023 02:13
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

I doubt any fat lady will sing in such a way that I can hear it clearly. But I can still test out my ideas and talk about them, can't I?

The work I've been pursuing is because I have an ego. I'm not a Christian so what your Bible says is what you should be doing and not me.
You asked me to do what you won't do when it's your Bible. I'm not a Christian so why bother me with your religious beliefs? Why don't you empty yourself so Swanee can fill your void with his beliefs? You guys are friends, right? So why not leave me out of whatever it is you guys are doing? I'm okay with you guys being homosexuals but what I'm doing in my life isn't your concern or your friends. What you 2 guys do when you're together I don't care to know.
26-11-2023 02:52
(1643)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

The work I've been pursuing is because I have an ego. I'm not a Christian so what your Bible says is what you should be doing and not me.
You asked me to do what you won't do when it's your Bible. I'm not a Christian so why bother me with your religious beliefs? Why don't you empty yourself so Swanee can fill your void with his beliefs? You guys are friends, right? So why not leave me out of whatever it is you guys are doing? I'm okay with you guys being homosexuals but what I'm doing in my life isn't your concern or your friends. What you 2 guys do when you're together I don't care to know.

I don't know anything about you James, nor Swan, but if the experiment I'm pursuing for myself turns out to be worthwhile, it may bring up the moral dilemma from Ezekiel 33 as something to think about.

If you're not interested in the experiment, I'm not trying to force it on you.

I'm really a believer that life is worth living, so I hope you will be doing well.

26-11-2023 04:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

I don't know anything about you James, nor Swan, but if the experiment I'm pursuing for myself turns out to be worthwhile, it may bring up the moral dilemma from Ezekiel 33 as something to think about.

I'm really a believer that life is worth living, so I hope you will be doing well.

You answer yourself quite well.

ULTRA MAGA

26-11-2023 05:53
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

You're sick spongy. You keep advocating suicide. suicide. suicide. suicide. suicide.
suicide. suicide. suicide. suicide. suicide. suicide. suicide. suicide. suicide. suicide.
suicide. suicide. suicide. suicide. suicide.
suicide. suicide. suicide. suicide. suicide. suicide. suicide. suicide. suicide. suicide.

Don't pay any attention to me spongy, this has nothing to do with you.

Feel better spongy? I died a little death for you. Unfortunately I'm not a Christian so nothing happened. Maybe you can ask your friend swanee to try a little death for you? If you can't discuss it with him the way you discussed it with me then you were advocating suicide. And swanee is your friend while I'm not so am not sure why you would ask someone you do not like to try a "little" death for unless you're advocating it.

p.s., While I discuss climate science you advocate suicide. And as you said, it is my imagination that Alan has stalked me. You said it was a coincidence when your friend advocated suicide to get away from him. I think the 2 of you show why the U.S. is such a messed up country and supports Israel destroying Gaza.
I'll let you and your friend have this forum and then when you 2 have nothing to discuss that'll show you learned nothing while growing old except for little children's mind games and not much else.
Edited on 26-11-2023 05:57
26-11-2023 13:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

You're sick spongy. You keep advocating suicide. suicide. suicide. suicide. suicide.

Feel better spongy? I died a little death for you. Unfortunately I'm not a Christian so nothing happened. Maybe you can ask your friend swanee to try a little death for you? If you can't discuss it with him the way you discussed it with me then you were advocating suicide. And swanee is your friend while I'm not so am not sure why you would ask someone you do not like to try a "little" death for unless you're advocating it.

p.s., While I discuss climate science you advocate suicide. And as you said, it is my imagination that Alan has stalked me. You said it was a coincidence when your friend advocated suicide to get away from him. I think the 2 of you show why the U.S. is such a messed up country and supports Israel destroying Gaza.
I'll let you and your friend have this forum and then when you 2 have nothing to discuss that'll show you learned nothing while growing old except for little children's mind games and not much else.

988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline

We can all help prevent suicide. The 988 Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals in the United States.

About the Lifeline
The 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline is a leader in suicide prevention and mental health crisis care. Since its inception, the Lifeline has engaged in a variety of initiatives to improve crisis services and advance suicide prevention for all, including innovative public messaging, best practices in mental health, and groundbreaking partnerships.

The U.S. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) and Vibrant Emotional Health launched the Lifeline on January 1, 2005. Vibrant Emotional Health, the administrator of the grant, works with its partners, the National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors (NASMHPD), National Council for Behavioral Health, and others, to manage the project, along with Living Works, Inc., an internationally respected organization specializing in suicide intervention skills training.

The 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline has been independently evaluated since its inception by an investigation team from Columbia University's Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene. The Lifeline receives ongoing consultation and guidance from national and international researchers and experts focused on suicide prevention and crisis response.

Explore the impact of the Lifeline and its network of crisis centers. Get national call volume, find actions to take, and discover more through our By the Numbers page.

For media inquiries or partnership opportunities, please contact Divendra Jaffar at DJaffar@vibrant.org

Vibrant Emotional Health
Administrator of the 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline

Through Vibrant Emotional Health's state-of-the-art technology-enabled services, community wellness programs, and advocacy and education work, we are building a society in which emotional wellness can be a reality for everyone.

For 50 years, Vibrant Emotional Health, formerly the Mental Health Association of New York City (MHA-NYC), has been at the forefront of promoting emotional well-being for all people. As leaders, advocates, educators, and innovators in mental health, we have been raising awareness and offering support to everyone who is struggling. We work every single day to help save lives and assist people to get care anytime, anywhere and in any way that works for them. We are unwavering in our belief that everyone can achieve emotional wellness with the right care and support.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 26-11-2023 13:41
26-11-2023 20:18
(1643)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Don't blame me cuz you wanted to jack off then tell the forum about it. And I'm the sick one?

If you really are King James, and my experiment is successful, it will show what a cruel joke the Bible is. Perhaps this is why you are becoming so unhinged... This song reminds me of you...

https://youtu.be/YSidv4ZiKkk?si=xvPJxryIlt6vNUz1

26-11-2023 20:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Don't blame me cuz you wanted to jack off then tell the forum about it. And I'm the sick one?

If you really are King James, and my experiment is successful, it will show what a cruel joke the Bible is. Perhaps this is why you are becoming so unhinged... This song reminds me of you...

Where in the bible does it say that the heaven is the glass panels around the Earth?

ULTRA MAGA

26-11-2023 20:35
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Spongy Iris wrote:

What I'm pursuing between Bessler's Wheel and atmospheric chemistry has nothing to do with you. I think your post speaks for itself. You like swanee are "unwell". You should seek professional help and explain how you want someone to give up their soul for you.
James 2:17; Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

That scripture contradicts your request for me to die a little death for you. I have works while you and swanee have nothing. My ego or sense of self/being is healthy. For what interests me, I have work to show. This is an example;
https://youtu.be/lr81muwVLzs

So if I say I like Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics or what is better known as STEM subjects, I have work to show. I think psychologists would say that when I am 100% disabled and decided to pursue interests I have, I think they would say that more people should have interests that they can be involved with. And with what I am pursuing, it does not involve religion.
I think this is why you said;
and my experiment is successful, it will show what a cruel joke the Bible is.

This is because while you were praying I was busy working. Why you should remember James 2:17 and I am also James, I like that. I am James and I have work to show. You are not James just as swanee is not and neither of you have any work to show.

p.s., My sister was 100% disabled and started this newspaper http://seekernews.com/, maybe she inspired me not to be limited by my disabilities?
Edited on 26-11-2023 20:56
26-11-2023 21:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

What I'm pursuing between Bessler's Wheel and atmospheric chemistry has nothing to do with you. I think your post speaks for itself. You like swanee are "unwell". You should seek professional help and explain how you want someone to give up their soul for you.

That scripture contradicts your request for me to die a little death for you. I have works while you and swanee have nothing. My ego or sense of self/being is healthy. For what interests me, I have work to show. This is an example;

So if I say I like Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics or what is better known as STEM subjects, I have work to show. I think psychologists would say that when I am 100% disabled and decided to pursue interests I have, I think they would say that more people should have interests that they can be involved with. And with what I am pursuing, it does not involve religion.

This is because while you were praying I was busy working. Why you should remember James 2:17 and I am also James, I like that. I am James and I have work to show. You are not James just as swanee is not and neither of you have any work to show.

p.s., My sister was 100% disabled and started this newspaper http://seekernews.com/, maybe she inspired me not to be limited by my disabilities?

The funniest thing here is that you claim to be trying to invent a Bessler wheel. So all that you are doing is stealing intellectual property.

What is Bessler's wheel?

In 1712, Bessler appeared in the town of Gera in the province of Reuss and exhibited a "self-moving wheel," which was about 61⁄2 ft (2 m) in diameter and 4 inches (10 cm) thick. Once in motion it was capable of lifting several pounds.

Perhaps for an encore you can invent an ice cream cone, with sprinkles

ULTRA MAGA

26-11-2023 21:34
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
This is something I like to call work. Work requires effort and thought. I like working. It gives me something I can feel good about. Bessler used the Freemason symbol in many of his drawings as well as quoting scripture from the Bible.
And since I have weighed the wheel and the weight wheels I can consider how math applies in the form f(x) = (2/3) Δy/Δx. With (2/3), that can also be stated as
(2π/3) Δy/Δx then it can be factored as change happens over how many radians or degrees.
And since I pay for my materials and am responsible for all of the work that goes into this, there's simply no reason for me to answer to someone who has contributed nothing.
Attached image:

Edited on 26-11-2023 21:37
26-11-2023 22:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
This is something I like to call work. Work requires effort and thought. I like working. It gives me something I can feel good about. Bessler used the Freemason symbol in many of his drawings as well as quoting scripture from the Bible.
And since I have weighed the wheel and the weight wheels I can consider how math applies in the form f(x) = (2/3) Δy/Δx. With (2/3), that can also be stated as
(2π/3) Δy/Δx then it can be factored as change happens over how many radians or degrees.
And since I pay for my materials and am responsible for all of the work that goes into this, there's simply no reason for me to answer to someone who has contributed nothing.

That is an unorganized pile of nothing. Again perpetual motion is not possible as an effect of gravity. Now if one could neutralize gravity and or create an area of higher gravity abead of the intended motion or a sort of controlled black hole or wormhole that would not consume fuel of any type then perhaps perpetual motion might be possible. However you will need real tools for this

ULTRA MAGA

26-11-2023 22:31
(1643)
Swan wrote:

Where in the bible does it say that the heaven is the glass panels around the Earth?

I answered that question for you already.
Genesis 1:6-8
Job 37:18
Except I'm unable to find anything about panels.
My signature and supporting evidence shows 2 layers of glass.

26-11-2023 22:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

So where in the bible are glass panels around the Earth mentioned?

Nowhere as you just admitted.

ULTRA MAGA

26-11-2023 22:46
(1643)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

I don't like talking to quack doctors who can't even heal themselves.

Who knew that my experiment would amount to giving up my soul?

Well I am alive, and actually what I am hoping to show is a fountain of youth.

What do I know? Go figure... I guess I'm just lucky to be alive.

Edited on 26-11-2023 22:58
26-11-2023 23:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

ULTRA MAGA

27-11-2023 00:15
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

The only one talking about panels is you.

27-11-2023 00:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Where does your signature show 2 layers of glass?

You are the only one claiming to see 2 layers of glass.

Another fail 4 U

Another 130 4 me.

ULTRA MAGA

27-11-2023 00:41
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Another fail 4 U

Another 130 4 me.

2 layers of glass is what makes double reflections of the Sun.

27-11-2023 00:51
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14446)
Spongy Iris wrote:My signature and supporting evidence shows 2 layers of glass.

The burning question that you have never addressed is how you can supposedly have any "evidence" when the glass is completely invisible. If your signature is evidence that can be seen even by a terrestrial camera then the glass should be completely obvious to an observer much closer.

We've been over this. Glass is not invisible. You also claim that the glass is curved which ensures it will be visible to each observer over a large arc at some angle. The only evidence you can have is to have no evidence, insisting that your glass is completely invisible. As it stands, it should be obvious to all observers above any cloud cover.

For example, your glass should be obvious in this image, given the backlighting and contrast over the horizon. Also, using your high school geometry, you should realize that the glass should be visible at just a mere lifting of the head just a small angle.

Attached image:

27-11-2023 00:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Another fail 4 U

Another 130 4 me.

All camera lenses have more than one layer of glass

ULTRA MAGA

27-11-2023 01:17
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:

The burning question that you have never addressed is how you can supposedly have any "evidence" when the glass is completely invisible. If your signature is evidence that can be seen even by a terrestrial camera then the glass should be completely obvious to an observer much closer.

We've been over this. Glass is not invisible. You also claim that the glass is curved which ensures it will be visible to each observer over a large arc at some angle. The only evidence you can have is to have no evidence, insisting that your glass is completely invisible. As it stands, it should be obvious to all observers above any cloud cover.

For example, your glass should be obvious in this image, given the backlighting and contrast over the horizon. Also, using your high school geometry, you should realize that the glass should be visible at just a mere lifting of the head just a small angle.

I answered your same question in Harvey's thread, if you wouldn't mind continuing the chat there?

27-11-2023 01:17
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:

I answered your same question in Harvey's thread, if you wouldn't mind continuing the chat there?

27-11-2023 01:38
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Another fail 4 U

Another 130 4 me.

I think that's what is responsible for making an "artifact on the lens."

I took this picture on Nov 10, a couple weeks ago, at the same time and place as I captured the double Sun pic, 5 years ago.

It's easy to snap a picture of the Sun and get an artifact on the lens. Unless you point the camera directly at the Sun, you're going to see an artifact on the lens at just about any indirect angle. You can see the above artifact to the right of the big blob of Sun light reflecting on glass.

What an artifact on the lens is capturing, could be compared to a filament burning inside of an incandescent bulb: it is the actual Sun burning or enlightened behind Heaven's glass.

I can't see the actual Sun with my eyes, just with a camera. Often the actual Sun appears as green light on camera. With my eyes, I just see the Sun reflecting on Heaven's glass.

Here is another example which captures a filament burning behind a light bulb. The filament is an upside down V. But you can also see the energy of the filament reflecting off the metal behind the light bulb.

Another point is check again the Sun pic from Nov 10 2023 above. Zoom in to see the artifact of the actual Sun on the camera lens is 2 over lapping green circles. This appears to show the actual energy of the Sun hitting both layers of Heaven.

And p.s. for Harvey, do you see any light reflecting off those power lines? No, because the sun is directly behind them.

Edited on 27-11-2023 01:48
27-11-2023 01:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Another fail 4 U

Another 130 4 me.

I think that's what is responsible for making an "artifact on the lens."

I took this picture on Nov 10, a couple weeks ago, at the same time and place as I captured the double Sun pic, 5 years ago.

It's easy to snap a picture of the Sun and get an artifact on the lens. Unless you point the camera directly at the Sun, you're going to see an artifact on the lens at just about any indirect angle. You can see the above artifact to the right of the big blob of Sun light reflecting on glass.

What an artifact on the lens is capturing, could be compared to a filament burning inside of an incandescent bulb: it is the actual Sun burning or enlightened behind Heaven's glass.

I can't see the actual Sun with my eyes, just with a camera. Often the actual Sun appears as green light on camera. With my eyes, I just see the Sun reflecting on Heaven's glass.

Here is another example which captures a filament burning behind a light bulb. The filament is an upside down V. But you can also see the energy of the filament reflecting off the metal behind the light bulb.

Another point is check again the Sun pic from Nov 10 2023 above. Zoom in to see the artifact of the actual Sun on the camera lens is 2 over lapping green circles. This appears to show the actual energy of the Sun hitting both layers of Heaven.

And p.s. for Harvey, do you see any light reflecting off those power lines? No, because the sun is directly behind them.

Finish the LSD

ULTRA MAGA

27-11-2023 16:35
(1643)
[b]Swan wrote:

Finish the LSD

I don't be trippin on Lucy...

27-11-2023 19:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Spongy Iris wrote:
[b]Swan wrote:

Finish the LSD

I don't be trippin on Lucy...

Actually everyone who sees two suns is tripping. So either lay off the LSD or as I said take the rest of it now.

ULTRA MAGA

31-01-2024 22:49
(1643)
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

James, I am getting a hunch you and Swan may have information about the motive of this murder suicide in Union City, CA.

I am encouraging this forum to identify you, and that an explanation which makes sense be provided for your bizarre posts.

I am encouraging any authorities and concerned individuals who may be reading this page to investigate the history of this outrageous crime.

I have documented all the significant information I am currently aware of, and I have speculated about a motive.

https://uccastandoff12424.blogspot.com/2024/01/this-blog-post-is-about-relationship.html

I do not want to return to this forum to make any further comments, as I have become too disturbed by the psychotic behavior which I am sensing from the participants in this forum. There is nothing funny about the shit show that is Climate Debate.

Edited on 31-01-2024 22:49
02-02-2024 19:30
(1643)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
[b]

James, I am getting a hunch you and Swan may have information about the motive of this murder suicide in Union City, CA.

I am encouraging this forum to identify you, and that an explanation which makes sense be provided for your bizarre posts.

I am encouraging any authorities and concerned individuals who may be reading this page to investigate the history of this outrageous crime.

I have documented all the significant information I am currently aware of, and I have speculated about a motive.

https://uccastandoff12424.blogspot.com/2024/01/this-blog-post-is-about-relationship.html

I do not want to return to this forum to make any further comments, as I have become too disturbed by the psychotic behavior which I am sensing from the participants in this forum. There is nothing funny about the shit show that is Climate Debate.

I am getting a strong hunch that Jesus Christ was a psychopathic, irresponsible, man-child to the bitter end, and HE is now dead, and killed his girlfriend, before killing himself.

And James showed he wanted to blame me for causing this problem, when I was just trying to be responsible.

I am giving you losers the only solution to the "climate change" problem and you continue to pretend there is no problem, or worse, you pretend the problem is minor and deliberately allow yourself to be defeated in intellectual combat. What a pathetic bunch of low life's running rampant on Climate Debate.

My Failed Minority Report has been forwarded to the FBI.

Page 2 of 3<123>

Join the debate My Relationship with the Christian Church and Alan Bauldree (aka Swan):

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I'm Afraid of Alan006-01-2024 04:11
Time to Ban Swan?4507-11-2023 13:57
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
Transgender dickhead as-hole jerkoff shoots up Christian school. CNN praises the loser and blames Trump028-03-2023 02:05
Christian Gullibility Being EXPLOITED1015-08-2022 17:45
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact