Remember me
▼ Content

Trump appointed federal Judge Limits Federal Government's Contact with Social Media Companies

Trump appointed federal Judge Limits Federal Government's Contact with Social Media Companies04-07-2023 22:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
A federal judge on Tuesday blocked key Biden administration agencies and officials from meeting and communicating with social media companies about "protected speech," in an extraordinary injunction in an ongoing case that could have profound effects on the First Amendment.

The injunction came in response to a lawsuit brought by Republican attorneys general in Louisiana and Missouri, who allege that government officials went too far in their efforts to encourage social media companies to address posts that they worried could contribute to vaccine hesitancy during the pandemic or upend elections. The Trump-appointed judge's move could upend years of efforts to enhance coordination between the government and social media companies.

The injunction was a victory for the state attorneys general, who have accused the Biden administration of enabling a "sprawling federal 'Censorship Enterprise'" to encourage tech giants to remove politically unfavorable viewpoints and speakers, and for conservatives who've accused the government of suppressing their speech. In their filings, the attorneys general alleged the actions amount to "the most egregious violations of the First Amendment in the history of the United States of America."

LOL Microsoft is literally part of the NSA at this point, so this article is pointless BS, but I figured that you -hitstains might be interested anyway.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
05-07-2023 03:02
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
The government should have any say in what a website allows. Actually a good thing, since nutjob terrorist can freely rant, which the government can use to identify, a locate their tomato farms.
05-07-2023 12:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
HarveyH55 wrote:
The government should have any say in what a website allows. Actually a good thing, since nutjob terrorist can freely rant, which the government can use to identify, a locate their tomato farms.

So you choose for the USA to be run like North Korea. You may now continue drooling

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

06-07-2023 18:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

So you choose for the USA to be run like North Korea. You may now continue drooling

I love it when I leave geniuses stumped.

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Trump appointed federal Judge Limits Federal Government's Contact with Social Media Companies:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Federal Ballot2518-03-2024 20:18
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
None Of You Know The Real Intend, Purpose Of Climate Change Issue On The Media704-12-2023 04:02
Judge denied immunity, going to prison, which will mean death by beating or stabbing003-11-2023 20:57
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact