Remember me
▼ Content

Federal Ballot


Federal Ballot08-03-2024 13:53
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
SCOTUS, America, its lawyers and the media has missed something, there are no federal elections. Federal elections have to be at least paid for by the federal government and the vote itself is overseen by the federal government of the FEDERAL ballot. States hold state elections because they are not the federal government.
And technically speaking federal elections should be on federal land under the government's control. Otherwise this creates a conflict between states rights and the federal government controlling a state election.

p.s., The "Give Away" on this one is who was sued by who over who is on the federal ballot?
Edited on 08-03-2024 13:55
08-03-2024 22:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
SCOTUS, America, its lawyers and the media has missed something, there are no federal elections. Federal elections have to be at least paid for by the federal government and the vote itself is overseen by the federal government of the FEDERAL ballot. States hold state elections because they are not the federal government.
And technically speaking federal elections should be on federal land under the government's control. Otherwise this creates a conflict between states rights and the federal government controlling a state election.

p.s., The "Give Away" on this one is who was sued by who over who is on the federal ballot?


Take the red pill


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
09-03-2024 16:08
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Swan wrote:


Take the red pill



Swan, what people will become aware of is why work with me when I can be exploited? And if I won't let myself be exploited, then what? I'll have a brother
who will be embarrassed at no fault of his own. When people look at his Facebook page and then at mine, people like you will say I did something wrong like learn to talk in Norway. I won't have to say anything because we are also both disabled Veterans with honorable discharges and service connected hearing losses.
And you Swan will be an example of what Americans are really like.
09-03-2024 18:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


Take the red pill



Swan, what people will become aware of is why work with me when I can be exploited? And if I won't let myself be exploited, then what? I'll have a brother
who will be embarrassed at no fault of his own. When people look at his Facebook page and then at mine, people like you will say I did something wrong like learn to talk in Norway. I won't have to say anything because we are also both disabled Veterans with honorable discharges and service connected hearing losses.
And you Swan will be an example of what Americans are really like.


Actually you are a retard giving away their design on the net.

Not that anyone cares about your delusions


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
09-03-2024 22:26
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
I think another example of the U.S. Supreme Court not understanding the law was when they repealed campaign spending limits. Paid advertisement simply is not Free Speech. Corporations
supporting a candidate's campaign is outside interference because a corporation is not a person.
The U.S. Constitution clearly states "We the People" and yet no citizen can vote on any federal action including voting for the president.
I do support the electoral college as each STATE is fairly represented which was the intention. And yet citizens cannot place an initiative on the federal ballot like they can a state ballot. What defines being a legal resident.
09-03-2024 23:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
I think another example of the U.S. Supreme Court not understanding the law was when they repealed campaign spending limits. Paid advertisement simply is not Free Speech. Corporations
supporting a candidate's campaign is outside interference because a corporation is not a person.
The U.S. Constitution clearly states "We the People" and yet no citizen can vote on any federal action including voting for the president.
I do support the electoral college as each STATE is fairly represented which was the intention. And yet citizens cannot place an initiative on the federal ballot like they can a state ballot. What defines being a legal resident.


So did you finish your toy yet?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-03-2024 08:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
I think another example of the U.S. Supreme Court not understanding the law was when they repealed campaign spending limits. Paid advertisement simply is not Free Speech. Corporations
supporting a candidate's campaign is outside interference because a corporation is not a person.
The U.S. Constitution clearly states "We the People" and yet no citizen can vote on any federal action including voting for the president.
I do support the electoral college as each STATE is fairly represented which was the intention. And yet citizens cannot place an initiative on the federal ballot like they can a state ballot. What defines being a legal resident.


So did you finish your toy yet?

He's made several iterations of it. None of them worked.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-03-2024 08:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
James_ wrote:
I think another example of the U.S. Supreme Court not understanding the law was when they repealed campaign spending limits. Paid advertisement simply is not Free Speech.

Yes it is.
James_ wrote:
Corporations
supporting a candidate's campaign is outside interference because a corporation is not a person.

A corporation is made up of people.
James_ wrote:
The U.S. Constitution clearly states "We the People" and yet no citizen can vote on any federal action including voting for the president.

Did you forget Article I defining the House of Representatives and how they are elected?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-03-2024 13:50
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:


So did you finish your toy yet?

He's made several iterations of it. None of them worked.



Beavis? Butthead? Is that really you guys? I have some challenging work to do today. I have to drill a hole in a piece of wood. Yep, I'm going to drill a hole and
it's going to be in wood. Do you know that you can drill holes in wood?
Then when I have the last Mount - Tow Bar (I'm starting to use descriptions I'd use if I were creating a parts list for a blue print). I actually learned how to design blueprints that both Boeing and the government would accept when I worked at Boeing. I was trained on CATIA which is Three Dimensional Interactive Design Programming and today I use SketchUp.
CATIA's original iteration was in the 1960's and it's French owned. With my building, it's good to have different iterations. I do the same things with my spreadsheets and math. The purpose for drilling a hole in a piece of wood today is so I can mount the 4th Mount - Tow Bar and then add the tow bars.
Then I'll be ready to test the hoist/lever assembly. I'm not sure why this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bubOcI11sps and All Hallow's Eve started running through my mind. Things have gone to 4 builds and I'm working on 2 other ones. A show in Utrecht would have more than 4 builds.

SOOoooo ISN'T, How's your walk around the world going with 1 thermometer to actually measure the Earth's global temperature (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109686/)? And Swan's with you, right?
10-03-2024 14:41
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Swan wrote:

Actually you are a retard giving away their design on the net.

Not that anyone cares about your delusions



Do you mean like Dr. Pöschl? https://www.academia.edu/13174069/Isoprene_and_monoterpene_fluxes_from_Central_Amazonian_rainforest_inferred_from_tower_based_and_airborne_measurements_and_implications_on_the_atmospheric_chemistry_and_the_local_carbon_budget?email_work_card=title

He once asked me why he should be interested in working with me. When I downloaded his published paper (this morning 10Mar2024) I was asked to tell him why I was downloading it.
Where a part of his paper deals with HO radicals, a part of the chemical process involves ozone. A successful demonstration of my experiment would then show a
non-volatile source for some of the NMVOC processes.
And because his paper was published in 2007 he could update it like he does his smart devices. This is because a new source and/or process has changed the parameters of his previous research. See how that works when you are dealing with credible people?

p.s., Hawaii is literally spelled Hawai'i. The double ii represents a double vowel sound which Americans do not pronounce. Aardvark is an example. It's pronounced like ardent; enthusiastic or passionate.
"an ardent baseball fan"

It's a shame the Seattle Mariners did not win the World Series when they tied the Chicago Cubs for the all time wins in a season record. The New York Yankees eventually won the World Series and this is the same year that 9/11 happened.
Seattle is also named after Chief Sealth https://www.duwamishtribe.org/chief-siahl and yet Americans like ITN call the Salish Sea the Puget Sound and Strait of Juan de Fuca. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVP9WUGdgPg
Edited on 10-03-2024 14:50
10-03-2024 19:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Actually you are a retard giving away their design on the net.

Not that anyone cares about your delusions



Do you mean like Dr. Pöschl? https://www.academia.edu/13174069/Isoprene_and_monoterpene_fluxes_from_Central_Amazonian_rainforest_inferred_from_tower_based_and_airborne_measurements_and_implications_on_the_atmospheric_chemistry_and_the_local_carbon_budget?email_work_card=title

He once asked me why he should be interested in working with me. When I downloaded his published paper (this morning 10Mar2024) I was asked to tell him why I was downloading it.
Where a part of his paper deals with HO radicals, a part of the chemical process involves ozone. A successful demonstration of my experiment would then show a
non-volatile source for some of the NMVOC processes.
And because his paper was published in 2007 he could update it like he does his smart devices. This is because a new source and/or process has changed the parameters of his previous research. See how that works when you are dealing with credible people?

p.s., Hawaii is literally spelled Hawai'i. The double ii represents a double vowel sound which Americans do not pronounce. Aardvark is an example. It's pronounced like ardent; enthusiastic or passionate.
"an ardent baseball fan"

It's a shame the Seattle Mariners did not win the World Series when they tied the Chicago Cubs for the all time wins in a season record. The New York Yankees eventually won the World Series and this is the same year that 9/11 happened.
Seattle is also named after Chief Sealth https://www.duwamishtribe.org/chief-siahl and yet Americans like ITN call the Salish Sea the Puget Sound and Strait of Juan de Fuca. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVP9WUGdgPg


Ask for Thorazine, if the doctor refuses, ask him to read the above

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Special agent Q


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-03-2024 22:04
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Swan wrote:

Ask for Thorazine, if the doctor refuses, ask him to read the above

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Special agent Q



If you are mentally ill as you claim then you should be in a psychiatric hospital.
As you've shown, you're a white supremacist. You're ultra-MAGAt, right?
11-03-2024 03:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Ask for Thorazine, if the doctor refuses, ask him to read the above

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Special agent Q



If you are mentally ill as you claim then you should be in a psychiatric hospital.
As you've shown, you're a white supremacist. You're ultra-MAGAt, right?


You voted for a senile old twat who shits in his diaper, right?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
11-03-2024 10:04
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Swan wrote:
[
You voted for a senile old twat who shits in his diaper, right?



This is too funny!!
I voted 3rd party.

p.s., Who were you referring to? Trump or Biden?
11-03-2024 12:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
[
You voted for a senile old twat who shits in his diaper, right?



This is too funny!!
I voted 3rd party.

p.s., Who were you referring to? Trump or Biden?

Alan shits in his diaper when he needs attention from you


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-03-2024 00:37
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Swan wrote:

Alan shits in his diaper when he needs attention from you



And I bought myself a new keyboard and mouse. And now about the last place to clean up around is around my computer. Between my work online (designing my builds and scientific research) and just watching YouTube, to be expected. And now it too will be cleaned up. I think it'll be easier for me to work if I'm comfortable with how everything is and organization is a part of this.
In fact my boredom might be so bad that I'll start back at work on my Calculus I textbook. I used to think ideally completing Calculus I & 2 would be good and I'll probably have the time for it. What you're seeing Swan is with all of the work I've done, most of the hard work has been done. And you have given me an idea. If I am interviewed about Bessler's Wheel and science, I know what I can do.
I'll leave the seat next to me open. Reader's Digest once ran a story about a Catholic women who quit setting a place for their guardian angel and then things didn't go so well then they set the place for their guardian angel and things got better for them. I think the little things went better which allowed everything else to go better.
What I can do for you Swan is to say the empty seat represents all of the people who would not work with me. And I'll be able to mention the book of Genesis and imagine if people worked together (Tower of Babel). And all people could do was cause me problems. Not all. I think it'll be funny when this forum is used as an example of free speech. And Swan, you do show where some moderation is necessary because without it then chaos is what's left.
Attached image:

12-03-2024 03:28
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
And Swan, when you are typical for saying you can't let me have a life in the U.S., you were supported by people in Oceania and Europe. People will wonder why when I tried working with people you and your friends were allowed to attack me from one forum to another for 18 years.
What was it you told me? Don't dish it out if I can't take it. And yet if I don't forgive you then
I'm a bad person. It's like you asked me, since I ran over a Russian submarine how many baby Judes did I kill. You weren't bad for attacking me. And then you and your friends can say only people who think and talk the right way deserve a life.

p.s., This weekend I might have most of the parts finished for 2 different builds.
And what will be nice swan is to live somewhere where I won't have to tolerate people like you. Like you said, you've never been banned from a forum.
Edited on 12-03-2024 03:30
12-03-2024 21:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Alan shits in his diaper when he needs attention from you



And I bought myself a new keyboard and mouse. And now about the last place to clean up around is around my computer. Between my work online (designing my builds and scientific research) and just watching YouTube, to be expected. And now it too will be cleaned up. I think it'll be easier for me to work if I'm comfortable with how everything is and organization is a part of this.
In fact my boredom might be so bad that I'll start back at work on my Calculus I textbook. I used to think ideally completing Calculus I & 2 would be good and I'll probably have the time for it. What you're seeing Swan is with all of the work I've done, most of the hard work has been done. And you have given me an idea. If I am interviewed about Bessler's Wheel and science, I know what I can do.
I'll leave the seat next to me open. Reader's Digest once ran a story about a Catholic women who quit setting a place for their guardian angel and then things didn't go so well then they set the place for their guardian angel and things got better for them. I think the little things went better which allowed everything else to go better.
What I can do for you Swan is to say the empty seat represents all of the people who would not work with me. And I'll be able to mention the book of Genesis and imagine if people worked together (Tower of Babel). And all people could do was cause me problems. Not all. I think it'll be funny when this forum is used as an example of free speech. And Swan, you do show where some moderation is necessary because without it then chaos is what's left.


LOL your scientific research was my 5 year old tinkertoy build




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-03-2024 14:25
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Swan wrote:

LOL your scientific research was my 5 year old tinkertoy build




I know, because I am not an ethnically pure European or descendant of Europeans like yourself (you're an American while your friend Stefan Hartmann of Berlin is a pure German as 2 examples).
This is interesting because https://youtu.be/nYwjfjghTI0 she was 1/2 American. Could you imagine being bullied for going to high school because you're living with your mother? A lot of my experiences swan will parallelel hers. And what a working wheel will show is that she can drift while you guys can't. She found an outlet. The Brazilian who won the competition is a professional drifter in Brazil.
The official trailer for Hyperdrive; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saXM2VOBI0M&t=1s


p.s., With parallelel, in France she would be Elle and not E.L.E. (they are pronounced the same. It separates the masculine from the feminine.

p.s.s., and swanee, between myself and then my brother and Sarah Haro, this
could make minority groups in European countries even more upset. If white
people do this to other white people then what can they expect?
And swan, considering I am from Ohio and served Honorably in the U.S. Navy,
why am I treated like a Norwegian? I think in Sweden that Sarah Haro's classmates might've called her "the American" like it's a dirty word and then about like me when your kind come after me. I get banned and not you, right?
Edited on 13-03-2024 14:58
RE: A Comparison....14-03-2024 10:34
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
With the images of my Facebook page and my brother's, the large image on the right on mine is his Facebook page link. When you look at the block on the left,
can you tell who learned to talk in the U.S. and who learned to talk in Norway?
The image in the bottom center square on mine is a white supremacist saying it's a beautiful thing when a white supremacist grooms me. While my brother has a picture of family and the American flag on his, what does the Corona commercial say? Find your beach? The beach is in Thailand. The other image of land is the ever shrinking Palestine and not the American flag.
And the newspaper our sister started with her family in Berea, Kentucky, USA;
http://seekernews.com/

As for Bessler's Wheel, if a person was familiar with trigonometry which includes all maths below it, then it'd be easy to explain. This is a unit circle;
https://images.app.goo.gl/tFSYLDvYmvuyXpQB6
and this is an online trig calculator; https://www.carbidedepot.com/formulas-trigright.asp

Those 2 maths offer a simple explanation. Then someone could understand why the mechanics have been developed in the manner that I've worked at it. With global warming, ozone depletion, world population growth and deforestation all parallel global warming while CO2 levels do not.
Attached image:


Edited on 14-03-2024 10:35
RE: Some Climate B.S.....14-03-2024 11:17
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
I will consider for the time being that the null hypothesis is that there is natural climate variance and that man can influence that. The issue might be more about adapting. An example is sea level rise. Is 6 inches/15cm over a 100 year period a problem?
I'll accept the attached graph. Do CO2 levels agree with it?
For 100 years, the Earth's global temperature was +/- 0.25º F./0.14º C. while CO2 levels rose by 50 ppm (parts per million). Then the same rise allows for an increase in temperature by twice as much. That is a rise and not a +/- which adds up to the same rise. Going up and down is not the same as just rising and getting warmer.
https://images.app.goo.gl/Tj9zHiLMDEFS7BZeA

And then we have world population growth, in 1974, 4 billion people and then today 8 billion people; https://images.app.goo.gl/QBphUW7YcjnSQgR58

And about 1980 the ozone layer became an issue and it parallels global warming;
https://images.app.goo.gl/KhppgaLLnkRuBDsT8

And last but not least we have deforestation, I think this is typical because it is directly related to population growth; https://images.app.goo.gl/dTANSNrxtswcX9H67

Also watch the Earth from the ISS space station. Why? Watch it when it's looking at the Earth's dark side. All of those lights are energy and energy is heat;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPTD2gnZFUw

p.s., with deforestation and urbanization/industrialization, what's absorbing the solar radiation? A radiator maybe? And with climate change, all that might be able to be done is protect the ozone layer. After that everything else can be dealt with however people want.

p.s.s., Historical records suggest over the next 200 years it will get about 2º warmer and I think that is in Celsius and not Fahrenheit. Geology and observed climate change suggests this is possible.
Attached image:


Edited on 14-03-2024 11:25
14-03-2024 21:20
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
And Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA will receive 100% credit for teaching me. This means what I am working on is what he taught me to build for him. And if he can't patent his inventions then he and his jesus/god will need to have a talk with the USPTO.
After all, I have 9th grade algebra and a 10th grade education and have nothing in life while Alan Bauldree is a successful engineer. He also knows math and science which he taught me. It'd make me a liar to say I wanted to know science or cared about perpetual motion. But if I am a good humble servant for my teacher then will he still want me to be fed intravenously like my sister was while I serve him? Or will he show how merciful he is and let me have surgery once he receives 100% credit for his invention?
And as Alan Bauldree has shown, he can force someone to learn against their will. And I am going to make a video saying I am a fraud and have been building Alan Bauldree's invention.
I think it's funny in a way, by the time I can have surgery and recover my life will be over with and I'll just be waiting to die. What ":little" boys will learn, make a baby in school. If not then they might become like me.
And this if it works is because Alan Bauldree taught me. https://climate-cycling.com/

Any paper written will have to say Alan Bauldree and then anyone else involved.
I'll see nothing ever comes of my life to ensure when the church promotes him in the church that something is missing, my having a life. He'll try to cash in on his success.
Edited on 14-03-2024 21:26
15-03-2024 02:41
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
And I am building the invention of Alan Bauldree (aka swan), my father. I was ignorant and he taught me. And anything I do I'll have to say I wanted to have a family but he told me I had to become his son and feed his children. Then he might let me have a life.
Posts over the past 15 years proves I am the problem and like a good "pure" white American, he was teaching me how I could become an ethnically "pure" white person so people would like me.
If I ever date a woman, swan will be publicly thanked for getting me and her together and will always be first in everything. After all, I don't have a girlfriend so if I meet one swan will be thanked for saving me for 18 years for her. Father knows best, right?
And since I'll be leaving the U.S. I can't say anyone violated any rights I might have. I am only allowed to know 1 person. I think I can go the rest of my life not knowing anyone. And swan, I do think you ruined my life like you said you would. And now when people see how you taught me to build your invention you'll be able to have all the children suffered to you you want like you're jesus or something. And Jesus did say Matthew 19:14; But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

And swan (dad) since I want out of America so my citizenship can be dissolved then I will not have to support jesus and his bible making me your son. And swan, if you don't like getting what you wanted, you ruined my life over it. Hopefully people will accept that Americans and christians suffered me to you because you're someone they like.
As for the wheel Alan, it'll be destroyed. It's not my invention and I have no friends in Germany like you do. It'll be like my wanting an ileostomy. I don't need my colon, your invention dad and I don't need to live in the West.
16-03-2024 04:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
And I am building the invention of Alan Bauldree (aka swan), my father. I was ignorant and he taught me. And anything I do I'll have to say I wanted to have a family but he told me I had to become his son and feed his children. Then he might let me have a life.
Posts over the past 15 years proves I am the problem and like a good "pure" white American, he was teaching me how I could become an ethnically "pure" white person so people would like me.
If I ever date a woman, swan will be publicly thanked for getting me and her together and will always be first in everything. After all, I don't have a girlfriend so if I meet one swan will be thanked for saving me for 18 years for her. Father knows best, right?
And since I'll be leaving the U.S. I can't say anyone violated any rights I might have. I am only allowed to know 1 person. I think I can go the rest of my life not knowing anyone. And swan, I do think you ruined my life like you said you would. And now when people see how you taught me to build your invention you'll be able to have all the children suffered to you you want like you're jesus or something. And Jesus did say Matthew 19:14; But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

And swan (dad) since I want out of America so my citizenship can be dissolved then I will not have to support jesus and his bible making me your son. And swan, if you don't like getting what you wanted, you ruined my life over it. Hopefully people will accept that Americans and christians suffered me to you because you're someone they like.
As for the wheel Alan, it'll be destroyed. It's not my invention and I have no friends in Germany like you do. It'll be like my wanting an ileostomy. I don't need my colon, your invention dad and I don't need to live in the West.


Have you tried Abilify?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-03-2024 22:17
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
[b]Swan wrote:Have you tried Abilify?

I read your post on the off chance that you might have something intelligent to contribute, ... perhaps something about growing eggplants or about preparing tomatoes, but nope, nothing. It was worth a shot, though.

18-03-2024 20:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
[b]Swan wrote:Have you tried Abilify?

I read your post on the off chance that you might have something intelligent to contribute, ... perhaps something about growing eggplants or about preparing tomatoes, but nope, nothing. It was worth a shot, though.



Tomato's and eggplants come later, but my 4 types of broccolis, brussels sprouts, beets and parsley are all planted. I actually had parsley that survived the winter.

Did you take your Abilify?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL




Join the debate Federal Ballot:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Missouri official to remove Biden from 2024 presidential ballot if 'new legal standard' boots Tru007-01-2024 01:38
Biden to be kept off ballot in Florida. Nyuk nyuk nyuk007-01-2024 00:31
Trump appointed federal Judge Limits Federal Government's Contact with Social Media Companies306-07-2023 18:11
Another dry year in the Colorado River Basin increases the need for additional state and federal actions1817-05-2018 04:30
New Federal Report, Approved by White House, Predicts 5C Rise by 21007318-11-2017 18:25
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact