Remember me
▼ Content

A Gas Can Be A Barrier

A Gas Can Be A Barrier04-02-2024 15:57
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
With this link https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/individual-universal-gas-constant-d_588.html gas constants can be seen. Heat will flow through (warm, cool) gasses by conduction (being in contact with).
With the tropopause, the temperature relative to the stratosphere and troposphere cools towards the center. If the tropopause is a physical barrier because of the way nitrogen (N2) has created an ionic bond (absorption/emission of electromagnetic radiation) then how does the bandwidth/spectrum of the energy that molecules absorb/emit matter?
Basically will atmospheric gasses be attracted to the part of the atmosphere that has the most background radiation in its absorption spectrum? Might be why rising gasses cool? And how does the momentum (momentum = mv) gasses have influence this?
Attached image:

04-02-2024 23:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
With this link https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/individual-universal-gas-constant-d_588.html gas constants can be seen. Heat will flow through (warm, cool) gasses by conduction (being in contact with).
With the tropopause, the temperature relative to the stratosphere and troposphere cools towards the center. If the tropopause is a physical barrier because of the way nitrogen (N2) has created an ionic bond (absorption/emission of electromagnetic radiation) then how does the bandwidth/spectrum of the energy that molecules absorb/emit matter?
Basically will atmospheric gasses be attracted to the part of the atmosphere that has the most background radiation in its absorption spectrum? Might be why rising gasses cool? And how does the momentum (momentum = mv) gasses have influence this?

In other words when you fart people stay away

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
RE: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words........13-04-2024 16:10
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
This picture "clearly" shows that "You know the day destroys the night
Night divides the day", what Jim Morrison of The Doors was singing about.
In this image, the top of the world is the northern horizon. They didn't want to point their camera into the Sun for obvious reasons. And when looking from left to right, notice how 1 line of color becomes 3 layers of the atmosphere.
Towards the right the ozone layer can be shown to thin in areas or have less Dobson units of ozone. And between the "white line" and the "blue line" would be the tropopause. And if solar radiation is not responsible for the Earth's atmosphere expanding then what is? When Joseph Fourier said in 1827 that the Earth was too far away from the Sun to warm it, then what does?
This is what the "Greenhouse Effect" is about, mostly what happens with the ozone layer on down to the ground. Simply put, the Sun doesn't warm the Earth enough to cause it's atmosphere to expand, why there's a so called "Greenhouse Effect".

My Website; https://climate-cycling.com/
My Experiment; https://climate-cycling.com/cold-fusion
Attached image:

Edited on 13-04-2024 16:23
13-04-2024 18:20
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
p.s., I think science helps to show how cool of a planet the Earth really is.
14-04-2024 13:35
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
This is something I wondered about while Honorably serving in the U.S. Navy, if you look above the tracking view in the bottom right corner you see "cloud cover". That "cloud cover" will dissipate as the day goes on except for regular clouds. Looking north to the horizon it can be seen that the atmosphere has a lot of rising left to do. This would get into the density m^3 of atmospheric gasses.
This is where watching live stream of the ISS can be interesting. This is NASA's live stream and at
the time of this post it's offline. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9C25Un7xaM
and this one is taped at times; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRPjKQtRXR8

I'll need to go to the E.R. on Monday. Something gave in my left thumb. I injured it about 4 years
ago but kept working through it. I'll get done what work I can today then would need to stop until after surgery. I don't think they'll be able to wait very long. Torn tendons and stuff usually go to
the head of the line. I'm thinking that's what it is 9a torn ligament.
14-04-2024 18:40
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
I found out the volcanic activity getting ready to move into the daylight is south-southeast of Japan. Also NASA's live stream is back online.
17-04-2024 02:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
This picture "clearly" shows that "You know the day destroys the night
Night divides the day", what Jim Morrison of The Doors was singing about.
In this image, the top of the world is the northern horizon. They didn't want to point their camera into the Sun for obvious reasons. And when looking from left to right, notice how 1 line of color becomes 3 layers of the atmosphere.
Towards the right the ozone layer can be shown to thin in areas or have less Dobson units of ozone. And between the "white line" and the "blue line" would be the tropopause. And if solar radiation is not responsible for the Earth's atmosphere expanding then what is? When Joseph Fourier said in 1827 that the Earth was too far away from the Sun to warm it, then what does?
This is what the "Greenhouse Effect" is about, mostly what happens with the ozone layer on down to the ground. Simply put, the Sun doesn't warm the Earth enough to cause it's atmosphere to expand, why there's a so called "Greenhouse Effect".

My Website; https://climate-cycling.com/
My Experiment; https://climate-cycling.com/cold-fusion

Jim Morrison washed down his pills with JD. Can you?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-04-2024 13:38
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:

Jim Morrison washed down his pills with JD. Can you?

He actually sobered up once he left the U.S. His. O.D. was most likely a relapse. It happens. What happened to discussing a little math?

Is f(x) = 93/(1 + 10.33)^x = y right swan? Does it really describe the atmospheric pressures of Venus, Earth and Mars? A little math and a little conjecture, you broke me swan.
Attached image:

17-04-2024 13:39
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Want some coffee to go with that Alan? It's sad Alan that's all the internet is used for unless someone wants homework help.

And Alan, as you said, as an American, what's in it for you? And I can do nothing that would benefit America because you will have to receive credit for my having served Honorably in the U.S. Navy because you're an American.
How many Americans have been martyred in the name of Zion? The meek shall inherit the Earth, right? That's what you represent like the Jude in Palestine and yet you're a typical American. You need to understand that Alan. All wars this century is to support what Israel has been doing to Palestine.
Who has Afghanistan? The Taliban? Who had it before 9/11? The Taliban? What went wrong? It's called Zion. Hitler had his New Germania because until 1918 the German Empire existed, what WW I was about. Archduke Ferdinand of Austria was assassinated by the Black Hand Group outside of Sarajevo. That was to get the Austro-Hungarian Empire out of the area. Is Hamas the same thing as the Black Hand Group because they do not like empire builders? These are the kinds of problems that can be created by not using diplomacy like a 2 State solution.
I'd think with you being an armorer Alan that you'd know a little bit more about history. The Zion Judes are trying to "recreate" has never existed before. Jesus was a Nazarene because he was from where? Nazareth and not Israel. Notice the difference in ethnic identities? Acts 2:22 "Men of Israel, listen to these words: Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God"

See? Not a Jude or an Israelite but he was a Nazarene. That disproves Zion has previously existed. And this can make the religious wars surrounding Jerusalem a family feud. Do Red Sox and Yankee fans like each other when they both like baseball? Same thing, they like "their" team. Why I support U.N. Resolution 181;
https://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/res181.asp
And
The Security Council shall determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression and shall make recommendations, or decide what measures shall be taken in accordance with Articles 4 and 42, to maintain or restore international peace and security.
https://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/unchart.asp#art39

I've let Dr. Jaski know that with Bessler's Wheel I'll probably only mention 1 time that U.N. Resolution 181 needs to be fixed and the U.N. needs to fix. The problems around Jerusalem have existed since before Jesus and religion does not offer anything but war and 4 wars this century is troubling.
Attached image:

Edited on 17-04-2024 14:20

Join the debate A Gas Can Be A Barrier:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
A Gas Can Be ing A Barrier012-02-2024 04:51
Burn Gasoline and Natural Gas To Fight Against Climate Change2504-01-2024 06:33
Proof that a gas stove ban is nonsense, and that dempcraps are retards425-06-2023 12:58
Great Barrier Reef2916-06-2023 11:16
Nitrate Reduction - Powerful Greenhouse Gas Emission AND Alkalinity10205-06-2023 13:19
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact