Remember me
▼ Content

Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat



Page 1 of 212>
Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat13-05-2022 23:50
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1034)
Just look at my signature. There's your proof. If there are any new posters that want to chat, I will be happy to elaborate.

But the usual posters, ITN, IBM, GFM, James, Harvey, sealover, IM a BM, Swan, duncan, tmiddles, I'm not interested in chatting with.

Also not sure where GretaGroupie went, but her posts were totally vapid too. Oh and who could forget keepit. Another vapid poster in this stupid forum.



Edited on 13-05-2022 23:56
14-05-2022 00:41
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3118)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Just look at my signature. There's your proof.

Your signature doesn't contain proof of anything. It also doesn't contain any definition of what "too much CO2" is or any valid data set with regard to CO2 levels at any given location or moment in time.

Spongy Iris wrote:
If there are any new posters that want to chat, I will be happy to elaborate.

I see no reason to believe that you would elaborate upon anything in any meaningful way.

Spongy Iris wrote:
But the usual posters, ITN, IBM, GFM, James, Harvey, sealover, IM a BM, Swan, duncan, tmiddles, I'm not interested in chatting with.

So you're effectively removing yourself from the forum?

Spongy Iris wrote:
Also not sure where GretaGroupie went, but her posts were totally vapid too.

Her posts were more meaningful than this post of yours, that's for damn sure.

Spongy Iris wrote:
Oh and who could forget keepit.

Apparently YOU did, until just now.

Spongy Iris wrote:
Another vapid poster

For the most part, yes.

Spongy Iris wrote:
in this stupid forum.

Apparently you think enough of this forum to continue posting on it...
14-05-2022 03:45
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1034)
Omg I forgot to mention GasGuzzler!


14-05-2022 04:27
James_
★★★☆☆
(888)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Omg I forgot to mention GasGuzzler!



I feel honored that you mentioned me. And no, I'm not Lucifer Morningstar.
He's afraid of me. What you said is an oxymoron;
a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction (e.g. faith unfaithful kept him falsely true ).


CO2 is influencing global warming while helping the ozone layer to recover.
And now I feel like Luci. With this, I actually like myself. I just wonder why people are missing something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3KwXNdexaU
Edited on 14-05-2022 04:29
16-05-2022 16:14
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3118)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Omg I forgot to mention GasGuzzler!

Yup, you completely forgot about him. You're slacking GasGuzzler!!


I'm glad that you mentioned me, and that you even mentioned me towards the beginning of your list. I'm honored!
16-05-2022 16:28
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3118)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Omg I forgot to mention GasGuzzler!



I feel honored that you mentioned me.

It appears that you made it fourth on his list... Quite a remarkable feat! Good job!

James_ wrote:
And no, I'm not Lucifer Morningstar.
He's afraid of me. What you said is an oxymoron;
a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction (e.g. faith unfaithful kept him falsely true ).

I can only assume that this is Jamesbabble.

James_ wrote:
CO2 is influencing global warming

You are almost correct... The word that you were looking for was 'fueling'. CO2 fuels Greenhouse Effect. He then creates heat from that fuel, which is what he provides to his master Global Warming for use in his war against Climate.

Well, that's the mythology anyway...

James_ wrote:
while helping the ozone layer to recover.

What injury did it sustain?

James_ wrote:
And now I feel like Luci. With this, I actually like myself. I just wonder why people are missing something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3KwXNdexaU

Is this more Jamesbabble?
Edited on 16-05-2022 16:30
16-05-2022 17:23
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2431)
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Omg I forgot to mention GasGuzzler!

Yup, you completely forgot about him. You're slacking GasGuzzler!!



As someone who lives in Wisconsin, you know what ridiculously cold Spring season its been. You also know how quickly it got hot and humid right after the CO2 spewing tractors got rolling planting feilds. It's just more proof that CO2 is fueling climate change.

Anyway, wall to wall cooling systems repairs last week 12-14 hr days. So yes, I was slacking and a bit absent. This is no fault of Spongy's. The blame lies squarely on the recent excessive CO2 emissions.


I just make shit up- sealover
16-05-2022 18:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Omg I forgot to mention GasGuzzler!


So goofy, you have now affirmed that no one takes you seriously. Then again no one ever did.
Edited on 16-05-2022 18:45
16-05-2022 19:57
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3118)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Omg I forgot to mention GasGuzzler!

Yup, you completely forgot about him. You're slacking GasGuzzler!!



As someone who lives in Wisconsin, you know what ridiculously cold Spring season its been. You also know how quickly it got hot and humid right after the CO2 spewing tractors got rolling planting feilds. It's just more proof that CO2 is fueling climate change.

Precisely. It's a very visible cause and effect... Very cold during the Spring season until the gas guzzling CO2 spewing tractors starting driving all over the place, working up the fields. That directly resulted in temperatures spiking into the 90s... in MAY!!!! MAY!!!!! Damn tractors... BAN them ALL!!!!

But yeah, there's some fields with corn already starting to come out of the ground in my area.

GasGuzzler wrote:
Anyway, wall to wall cooling systems repairs last week 12-14 hr days. So yes, I was slacking and a bit absent. This is no fault of Spongy's. The blame lies squarely on the recent excessive CO2 emissions.

I'm just glad that you're fighting the good fight against Global Warming. Much more than you can say about all the Midwesterner farmers who clearly don't give a shit about how high the temperatures are rising because of their gas guzzling tractors...

On a serious note though... It's going to be interesting come harvest season with regard to how high the prices of the final product are going to be... I mean, fertilizer and fuel prices alone are through the roof, and that's but a part of the "field to fork" process.......
Edited on 16-05-2022 19:58
16-05-2022 20:27
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2431)
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Omg I forgot to mention GasGuzzler!

Yup, you completely forgot about him. You're slacking GasGuzzler!!



As someone who lives in Wisconsin, you know what ridiculously cold Spring season its been. You also know how quickly it got hot and humid right after the CO2 spewing tractors got rolling planting feilds. It's just more proof that CO2 is fueling climate change.

Precisely. It's a very visible cause and effect... Very cold during the Spring season until the gas guzzling CO2 spewing tractors starting driving all over the place, working up the fields. That directly resulted in temperatures spiking into the 90s... in MAY!!!! MAY!!!!! Damn tractors... BAN them ALL!!!!

But yeah, there's some fields with corn already starting to come out of the ground in my area.

GasGuzzler wrote:
Anyway, wall to wall cooling systems repairs last week 12-14 hr days. So yes, I was slacking and a bit absent. This is no fault of Spongy's. The blame lies squarely on the recent excessive CO2 emissions.

I'm just glad that you're fighting the good fight against Global Warming. Much more than you can say about all the Midwesterner farmers who clearly don't give a shit about how high the temperatures are rising because of their gas guzzling tractors...

On a serious note though... It's going to be interesting come harvest season with regard to how high the prices of the final product are going to be... I mean, fertilizer and fuel prices alone are through the roof, and that's but a part of the "field to fork" process.......


Wait....you weren't being serious about the tractors?

Yes, it could get ugly. A lot was learned in the drought of 2012 about the importance of getting that seed in early. Corn that went in early did just fine because the roots were deep before it got dry. Shallow rooted corn was choked for total loss.

A week ago, before the warm weather came, Iowa was around 9% planted compared to around 40% on the 10 year average. If it gets dry, could be trouble.

I forget the whitehouse dipshit who said it, but basically blew off the fertilizer shortages and said they'd just have to find alternatives. In other words, start collecting cowpies and fire up that manure spreader.

Glysophate has also skyrocketed. Last year a 2 1/2 gallon jug 41% Glysophate was $42. Today its $110.

My garden got substantially bigger this year and I will rest assured that venison is plentiful on my land and in my freezer. Im not paying $8 for an ear of sweet corn and $25 for a lb. of beef!!


I just make shit up- sealover
Edited on 16-05-2022 20:29
16-05-2022 21:47
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3118)
GasGuzzler wrote:
I forget the whitehouse dipshit who said it, but basically blew off the fertilizer shortages and said they'd just have to find alternatives. In other words, start collecting cowpies and fire up that manure spreader.

Funny that this particular White House dipshit didn't list out any of them for us to make use of...

Oh wait... There are a bunch of cows that have been puckering up their buttholes this whole time, and that if they'd just unpucker their buttholes, there'd be a whole bunch of manure to make use of on top of what's already being used...


GasGuzzler wrote:
My garden got substantially bigger this year

As did mine.

GasGuzzler wrote:
and I will rest assured that venison is plentiful on my land and in my freezer. Im not paying $8 for an ear of sweet corn and $25 for a lb. of beef!!

My freezer (recently also added in a second "fun size" freezer only for fruits/veggies, so now freezers) is full of food. My pantry is chock-full of food. My garden grows food. I am blessed with mulberry trees, blackberry canes, raspberries, strawberries, and hopefully the apple trees will start bearing fruit in a number of years. I have family (and a friend) with chickens and other animals. I should be able to kill some critters for food if need be. Should be okay with regard to food.

The joys of not living inside a city.
Edited on 16-05-2022 21:50
16-05-2022 22:19
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1034)
Just so you know, this picture was taken outdoors. But the double sun image would not occur unless it is shining through glass.

This optical effect has been confirmed in both the USA and China.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna41927089


16-05-2022 23:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Just so you know, this picture was taken outdoors. But the double sun image would not occur unless it is shining through glass.

This optical effect has been confirmed in both the USA and China.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna41927089


Optical illusion, just like a green sun at sunset, means less than nothing
Edited on 16-05-2022 23:08
16-05-2022 23:18
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Just so you know, this picture was taken outdoors. But the double sun image would not occur unless it is shining through glass.

This optical effect has been confirmed in both the USA and China.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna41927089


Optical illusion, just like a green sun at sunset, means less than nothing

That's not an optical illusion. The green flash at sunset at sea really happens. I've seen it. This somewhat rare phenomenon can occur most often in tropical waters, which tend to have less turbidity in it due to plankton and other stuff. It's the last bit of Sun shining through the clear water. It's just a flash, and it's gone. You can see it from the beaches of Hawaii as well.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 16-05-2022 23:19
16-05-2022 23:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Just so you know, this picture was taken outdoors. But the double sun image would not occur unless it is shining through glass.

This optical effect has been confirmed in both the USA and China.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna41927089


Optical illusion, just like a green sun at sunset, means less than nothing

That's not an optical illusion. The green flash at sunset at sea really happens. I've seen it. This somewhat rare phenomenon can occur most often in tropical waters, which tend to have less turbidity in it due to plankton and other stuff. It's the last bit of Sun shining through the clear water. It's just a flash, and it's gone. You can see it from the beaches of Hawaii as well.


Actually since the sun is not green it is an optical illusion.

So is it fun being retarded?
Edited on 17-05-2022 00:09
17-05-2022 16:18
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3118)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Just so you know, this picture was taken outdoors. But the double sun image would not occur unless it is shining through glass.

This optical effect has been confirmed in both the USA and China.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna41927089


Optical illusion, just like a green sun at sunset, means less than nothing

That's not an optical illusion. The green flash at sunset at sea really happens. I've seen it. This somewhat rare phenomenon can occur most often in tropical waters, which tend to have less turbidity in it due to plankton and other stuff. It's the last bit of Sun shining through the clear water. It's just a flash, and it's gone. You can see it from the beaches of Hawaii as well.


Actually since the sun is not green it is an optical illusion.

So is it fun being retarded?

What would you say, from your experience with it?
17-05-2022 17:24
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11758)
Swan wrote: ...means less than nothing

Is that what you would call a "negative connotation"?
17-05-2022 23:04
James_
★★★☆☆
(888)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Just so you know, this picture was taken outdoors. But the double sun image would not occur unless it is shining through glass.

This optical effect has been confirmed in both the USA and China.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna41927089



Just to be an assphincter says what, is the difference in the Sun's position equal to 6 minutes of its movement? If so then it's not an optical illusion but is just the distortion of the Sun's gravitational field caused by its movement through space.
That and the Earth's rotation.
18-05-2022 02:23
James_
★★★☆☆
(888)
Just to be clear on this, Einstein wrote a paper in 1916 saying that space bends light more than matter. And if that distortion is observed, it takes about 6 minutes for light from the Sun to reach the Earth.
Are both effects of the Sun observed simultaneously? Is the light observed emitted light which is different than the current field emitting light? Basically it's 2 different points in space/time being observed simultaneously. It's both the past and the present.
18-05-2022 04:08
James_
★★★☆☆
(888)
For you guys I'll simplify, okay? When the so called "Big Bang" occurred" there was time dilation. An example of that might be a photograph showing a previous emitted energy from the Sun while also observing the energy being emitted from the Sun.
How do you not understand that we are observing Einstein's "space is warped near the Sun" with space being warped near the Sun and showing both effects simultaneously?
This is only in keeping with his paper of 1916. It's over 100 years old. If both Sun's are of equal magnitude then it clearly shows that the effect of space being warped is proportionate to both space and time.
And when light follows a path around the Sun, it is interacting equally with both space and time.
The inverse function is always allowed so if time is offset by the curvature both of space and time, it will also have a direct effect as well called gravity.
You guys have heard of Newton, right? So you guys know this.
Edited on 18-05-2022 04:12
18-05-2022 16:44
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1034)
Try proving time dilation with a mechanical clock. You won't prove it.

Ergo, the atomic clock was invented, and many were given hope, that time is really something, when it is actually nothing.

Tick tock.





Edited on 18-05-2022 16:46
18-05-2022 17:39
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1034)
Gee the Sun moved across the sky so fast the camera saw double! It was like the walls sprung up at Jericho!


19-05-2022 02:13
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Just so you know, this picture was taken outdoors. But the double sun image would not occur unless it is shining through glass.

This optical effect has been confirmed in both the USA and China.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna41927089


Optical illusion, just like a green sun at sunset, means less than nothing

That's not an optical illusion. The green flash at sunset at sea really happens. I've seen it. This somewhat rare phenomenon can occur most often in tropical waters, which tend to have less turbidity in it due to plankton and other stuff. It's the last bit of Sun shining through the clear water. It's just a flash, and it's gone. You can see it from the beaches of Hawaii as well.


Actually since the sun is not green it is an optical illusion.

So is it fun being retarded?

Not an optical illusion. The sun IS green when shining through clear water.

Now, do you want to play word games with this one too? Too bad you don't know English.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 19-05-2022 02:14
19-05-2022 02:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
James_ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Just so you know, this picture was taken outdoors. But the double sun image would not occur unless it is shining through glass.

This optical effect has been confirmed in both the USA and China.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna41927089



Just to be an assphincter says what, is the difference in the Sun's position equal to 6 minutes of its movement? If so then it's not an optical illusion but is just the distortion of the Sun's gravitational field caused by its movement through space.
That and the Earth's rotation.


You have evidence of a gravity doppler, right?

Please describe your reference point and why it's significant.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-05-2022 02:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
James_ wrote:
Just to be clear on this, Einstein wrote a paper in 1916 saying that space bends light more than matter. And if that distortion is observed, it takes about 6 minutes for light from the Sun to reach the Earth.
Are both effects of the Sun observed simultaneously? Is the light observed emitted light which is different than the current field emitting light? Basically it's 2 different points in space/time being observed simultaneously. It's both the past and the present.

Reference?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-05-2022 02:18
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
James_ wrote:
For you guys I'll simplify, okay? When the so called "Big Bang" occurred" there was time dilation. An example of that might be a photograph showing a previous emitted energy from the Sun while also observing the energy being emitted from the Sun.
How do you not understand that we are observing Einstein's "space is warped near the Sun" with space being warped near the Sun and showing both effects simultaneously?
This is only in keeping with his paper of 1916. It's over 100 years old. If both Sun's are of equal magnitude then it clearly shows that the effect of space being warped is proportionate to both space and time.
And when light follows a path around the Sun, it is interacting equally with both space and time.
The inverse function is always allowed so if time is offset by the curvature both of space and time, it will also have a direct effect as well called gravity.
You guys have heard of Newton, right? So you guys know this.


Random phrases and name dropping. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-05-2022 08:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11758)
James_ wrote: When the so called "Big Bang" occurred" there was time dilation.

James__, I have a problem with this concept.

When the so-called "Big Bang" occurred, i.e. the singularity, there was only one inertial frame of reference, yes? Time dilation requires two or more inertial frames of reference.

As you are a huge fan of the phrase "allows for", I will mention that having only one inertial frame of reference does not allow for time dilation.

James_ wrote: it clearly shows that the effect of space being warped is proportionate to both space and time.

I love this idea of something being proportionate to both space and time. I find the concept of something being proportionate to space to be a wow! but being proportionate to both space *AND* time, that's REALLY keeping it real and in the groove.

Do we verify this with satellites?

James_ wrote: And when light follows a path around the Sun,

We're not talking about light merely bending, we're talking about light following a path around the sun. There aren't many photons bold enough to just fly into orbit like that. They should be rewarded for their accomplishment.

James_ wrote: it is interacting equally with both space and time.

Interacting ... with space ... and time ... and chewing gum at the same time.

I interact with both space and time on weekends and I can tell you that it's not easy. You have to use special gloves because space doesn't give you much to grab onto, nor does time.

You might wonder how I do it. Well, it takes practice, ... lots and lots of practice.

James_ wrote: The inverse function is always allowed

Most physics usually is, unless some model accumulates too many yellow cards.

James_ wrote: so if time is offset by the curvature both of space and time, it will also have a direct effect as well called gravity.

Curvature of space cannot cause the effect of gravity. Gravity is what causes the effect of curvature of space, not the other way around.

Remember, math is always allowed. You have to keep your dependent and independent variables straight.

James_ wrote: You guys have heard of Newton, right?

Who?

.


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
21-05-2022 18:54
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1034)






More pictures.

1. Diffusion of blue light through oxygen filled glass ceiling

2. Dry ice bomb exploding under water

3. 1000 tonnes of yellow glass in Egypt, Lybia, and Sudan



Edited on 21-05-2022 19:02
21-05-2022 19:26
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1034)
Oh let's not forget, sunshine passing through the glass ceiling sideways.





Edited on 21-05-2022 19:26
21-05-2022 19:33
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1034)
Into the Night wrote:

The sun IS green when shining through clear water.


Sun light is white. And the water isn't clear.

When the water looks especially green, it means there are a lot of microscopic algae (called phytoplankton) growing near the surface.


21-05-2022 21:35
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1729)
I am not sure what your point is but interesting stuff
22-05-2022 06:29
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11758)
Spongy Iris wrote:Oh let's not forget, sunshine passing through the glass ceiling sideways.

Attached image:

22-05-2022 21:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

The sun IS green when shining through clear water.


Sun light is white. And the water isn't clear.

When the water looks especially green, it means there are a lot of microscopic algae (called phytoplankton) growing near the surface.

Semantics fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-05-2022 03:01
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1729)
You state Semantics fallacy. But offer no explanation which makes you incomplete. Why does light appear green? It has stopped raining and I can see a rainbow. Sunlight is not white it is all colours of the spectrum but her comment had no semantic value. It is an observation she has made.
23-05-2022 03:14
James_
★★★☆☆
(888)
Not that it matters but the Sun emits in the orange/red spectrum. Why the Sun can appear white is because when a person looks to closely at the Sun they're looking at direct exposure to solar radiation which has a lot of energy. This video is an example.
https://youtu.be/Wvm4hurlock
23-05-2022 04:07
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1034)
Infrared radiation is usually labeled with the color red or orange.

Ultraviolet radiation is usually labeled with the color yellow or green.

These are just imaginary labels based the colors of a rainbow. The first color of the rainbow, red, would be the weakest radiation (radio waves). And the last color of the rainbow, purple, would be the strongest radiation (gamma waves).



But infrared and ultraviolet radiation types aren't usually visible to the naked eye.

Colors are a reflection of visible light.

The above rainbow was direct sunlight passing through a glass aquarium filled with water, and then reflecting off a white pot.

The Sun always shines white..

When it shines upon oxygen, it reflects blue sky.

At sunset the sky looks yellow because it's a reflection of thick yellow glass.

If sunlight is passing through ocean water with lots of phytoplankton it reflects green.


23-05-2022 07:24
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1729)
Nice work Spongy.Am I correct in that you feel mankind is affecting the climate?
23-05-2022 07:28
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1034)
duncan61 wrote:
Nice work Spongy.Am I correct in that you feel mankind is affecting the climate?


To the extent that too much CO2 can increase pressure on the yellow glass container. Yes.


23-05-2022 08:01
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1729)
I do not understand yellow glass container?
23-05-2022 08:35
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1729)
I believe the claim is gasses in the air like CO2 Methane and water vapour take longer to cool down once the sun has stopped shining and the result is the Earth is warmer because of more CO2.It is not possible to calculate the amount and no human can prove it.In the desert it is hot as during the day then very cold at night as the skies are clear and no humidity so no water vapour to take time to cool.CO2 does very little and a little bit more of very little is still very little.To take away the power we have become dependant on on a unproven theory would be very interesting.Renewables have been tried and failed.When it is cold we need more power not less.Gas turbines will work better in colder conditions as the air they burn is denser in the cold.Gas turbines generate electricity very well in all conditions and create very little pollution
Page 1 of 212>





Join the debate Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Fossil Fuel Substitution for reduced emission of CO2, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium..7107-05-2022 20:14
The Real Proof Why Corona Virus COVID Is A Scam Event To Enslave People124-06-2021 16:48
CO2 sensor1219-06-2021 03:40
If CO2 Is The True Cause Of Climate Change So Why Ancient Lost Civilizations With Zero CO2 Collapsed ?!117-06-2021 18:15
ppm CO2 in atmosphere3312-03-2021 02:47
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact