17-06-2022 23:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5682)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

So there is no space station, no flag planted on the Moon, no visible launch platforms that you can see in a good telescope (the telescopes are lying), and no signals coming from the Moon's surface, and no laser being received from the Moon's surface. Gotit.

So what is all that?

No Skylab that fell out of orbit. No space shuttles. No GPS satellites. No weather satellites. No pictures from the Hubble satellite telescope, no spy satellites, etc. Gotit.
No pictures from any Mars lander. No Pioneer spacecraft. No Voyager spacecraft.

No meteors. No meteorites. No Columbia disaster. No Challenger disaster. No Mercury, Jupiter, or Apollo program. No ICBMs. No communications satellites.

Do you really believe all this is faked?

How the hell does your GPS receiver work, dude???

Any rocket launched up from Earth would be obliterated, if it kept rocketing up, by about 60 miles altitude, as it collided with Heaven.

How satellites work is not publicly known.

It is publicly known.

I've even put instrumentation on board some of them.

It is obvious that you simply want to deny the satellites (that you can even see fly by if the light is right), the space station, ICBMs, Stuff you can see in any good telescope, or even the ability to measure the temperature of the thermosphere (that you say is possible!).

You are being irrational. You've not only locked yourself in a paradox, you deny GPS systems, weather satellites, communications satellites, all the Hubble images, and even what you can see in a good telescope.

I haven't denied any of the things you accuse me of denying.

Lie.
Spongy Iris wrote:
News reports of rockets being launched into orbit are false cover stories.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Spongy Iris wrote:
The technologies you mention are not understood by just about anybody.

Omniscience fallacy.
Spongy Iris wrote:
If you have actually put instrumentation on board the satellites that are truly in orbit, that means, you either have knowledge of secret technology, or you are deceived by your employer into performing make believe work.

I am my own employer. I own my own company making instrumentation for aerospace, industrial, medical, and entertainment system uses. I do not lie to my employees.

I know how GPS works. I know how various communications satellites work. I was involved in the Apollo project and the Space Shuttle project. I have built radio systems that bounce signals off of incoming meteors. Those systems are typically used for telemetry.

Any decent telescope will show that you are full of shit.

LOL you did all that and ended up here at the **** of the internet being nobody.

Were you the moron that totally fu-ked up the space shuttle project so bad that the USA ended up using Russian rockets?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Take the god damn meds already
18-06-2022 00:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21552)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

So there is no space station, no flag planted on the Moon, no visible launch platforms that you can see in a good telescope (the telescopes are lying), and no signals coming from the Moon's surface, and no laser being received from the Moon's surface. Gotit.

So what is all that?

No Skylab that fell out of orbit. No space shuttles. No GPS satellites. No weather satellites. No pictures from the Hubble satellite telescope, no spy satellites, etc. Gotit.

No meteors. No meteorites. No Columbia disaster. No Challenger disaster. No Mercury, Jupiter, or Apollo program. No ICBMs. No communications satellites.

Any rocket launched up from Earth would be obliterated, if it kept rocketing up, by about 60 miles altitude, as it collided with Heaven.

It is publicly known.

It is obvious that you simply want to deny the satellites (that you can even see fly by if the light is right), the space station, ICBMs, Stuff you can see in any good telescope, or even the ability to measure the temperature of the thermosphere (that you say is possible!).

You are being irrational. You've not only locked yourself in a paradox, you deny GPS systems, weather satellites, communications satellites, all the Hubble images, and even what you can see in a good telescope.

Lie.
Spongy Iris wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:

Omniscience fallacy.
Spongy Iris wrote:
If you have actually put instrumentation on board the satellites that are truly in orbit, that means, you either have knowledge of secret technology, or you are deceived by your employer into performing make believe work.

I am my own employer. I own my own company making instrumentation for aerospace, industrial, medical, and entertainment system uses. I do not lie to my employees.

I know how GPS works. I know how various communications satellites work. I was involved in the Apollo project and the Space Shuttle project. I have built radio systems that bounce signals off of incoming meteors. Those systems are typically used for telemetry.

LOL you did all that and ended up here at the **** of the internet being nobody.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY think describing yourself and projecting YOUR problems on me is going to work????!? Do you REALLY think that describing climate-debate.com as the **** of the internet and claiming that anyone using it is a loser EXCEPT FOR YOU????!?
Swan wrote:
Were you the moron that totally fu-ked up the space shuttle project so bad that the USA ended up using Russian rockets?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY think the Space Shuttle project ****ed up?????!? Only two shuttles were destroyed, dude. One by pilot error and the other by the EPA.

Only in America would we build an aircraft virtually out of stone and make it fly. Not only that, call it a GLIDER. What a country! This spacecraft was VERY SUCCESSFUL.

Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY think making this lame insult makes any difference?????!?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-06-2022 01:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5682)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

So what is all that?

It is publicly known.

Lie.
Spongy Iris wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:

Omniscience fallacy.
Spongy Iris wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY think describing yourself and projecting YOUR problems on me is going to work????!? Do you REALLY think that describing climate-debate.com as the **** of the internet and claiming that anyone using it is a loser EXCEPT FOR YOU????!?
Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY think the Space Shuttle project ****ed up?????!? Only two shuttles were destroyed, dude. One by pilot error and the other by the EPA.

Only in America would we build an aircraft virtually out of stone and make it fly. Not only that, call it a GLIDER. What a country! This spacecraft was VERY SUCCESSFUL.

Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY think making this lame insult makes any difference?????!?

LOL says the leading architect of the space shuttle program who has nothing better to do with his time than entertain me at the as-hole of the internet.

2 out of 5 is 40 percent of the junk that you designed blew up. Would you buy a car if 40 percent blew up on the road killing everyone. Inside your psychosis this makes sense

Take you meds jack
18-06-2022 01:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5682)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

So what is all that?

It is publicly known.

Lie.
Spongy Iris wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:

Omniscience fallacy.
Spongy Iris wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

LOL says the leading architect of the space shuttle program who has nothing better to do with his time than entertain me at the as-hole of the internet.

2 out of 5 is 40 percent of the junk that you designed blew up. Would you buy a car if 40 percent of the model line blew up on the road killing everyone. Inside your psychosis this makes sense

Take you meds jack
Edited on 18-06-2022 01:11
18-06-2022 02:24
(21552)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

So what is all that?

It is publicly known.

Lie.
Spongy Iris wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:

Omniscience fallacy.
Spongy Iris wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

2 out of 5 is 40 percent of the junk that you designed blew up. Would you buy a car if 40 percent of the model line blew up on the road killing everyone. Inside your psychosis this makes sense

Take you meds jack

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY think you can word stuff like this????!? I never said I was the leading architect of the Space Shuttle program!

NONE of it just blew up. Do you REALLY think that space ships or aircraft just 'blow up'????!?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-06-2022 03:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5682)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

So what is all that?

It is publicly known.

Lie.
Spongy Iris wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:

Omniscience fallacy.
Spongy Iris wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Take you meds jack

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY think you can word stuff like this????!? I never said I was the leading architect of the Space Shuttle program!

NONE of it just blew up. Do you REALLY think that space ships or aircraft just 'blow up'????!?

Well then you are currently violating your security clearances in this conversation dick;head

Yea in fact one blew up on takeoff likely when the Russian made main engine bolts failed, then they blamed it on an o ring, and the other blew up on reentry because the tiles were damaged on takeoff. Everyone knew that they were all going to die on reentry because the damage was seen and critical and there was no way to rescue the 150 IQ retards
18-06-2022 11:08
(21552)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Well then you are currently violating your security clearances in this conversation dick;head

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT security clearances????!?
Swan wrote:
Yea in fact one blew up on takeoff

NONE blew up on takeoff! You are hallucinating again!
Swan wrote:
likely when the Russian made main engine bolts failed,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! There ARE NO RUSSIAN BOLTS! Are you REALLY going to try to blame pilot error on the Russians????!?
Swan wrote:
then they blamed it on an o ring,

Pilot error. The O ring wasn't defective.
Swan wrote:
and the other blew up on reentry because the tiles were damaged on takeoff.

Because of the EPA, dumbass!
Swan wrote:
Everyone knew that they were all going to die on reentry because the damage was seen and critical and there was no way to rescue the 150 IQ retards

Do you think insulting shuttle crews makes any difference????!?

The Parrot Killer

18-06-2022 13:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5682)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! There ARE NO RUSSIAN BOLTS! Are you REALLY going to try to blame pilot error on the Russians????!?
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
Everyone knew that they were all going to die on reentry because the damage was seen and critical and there was no way to rescue the 150 IQ retards

Again if you were involved in the space shuttle program you are in violation of your security clearances and will soon be arrested. If you do not know that two space shuttles blew up the nurse will bring your thorazine sooner if you ring the bell.

1. The Shuttle killed more people than any other space vehicle in history.

The explosion of the Challenger killed seven people, six astronauts and one Teacher in Space participant, during the launch of its 10th mission in 1986. The explosion of the Columbia killed seven more during re-entry of its 28th mission in 2003.

Let me spell it out for you: out of five Shuttles--Columbia, Challenger, Discovery, Atlantis, and Endeavor—two met a disastrous and fiery fate. That's a 40% vehicular failure rate (updated) and a flight failure rate of 1.5%. This would have grounded any other vehicle permanently.

To compare, the Apollo I mission resulted in the death three astronauts during a launch pad test. The Mercury and Gemini missions had no fatalities.

The Chinese space program has currently had no fatalities.

As for the Russian space program, one cosmonaut died during the re-entry of the Soyuz 1, and three died on the Soyuz 11 after being exposed to vacuum.

(There is no hard data available on the deaths of Soviet-era cosmonauts, but unsubstantiated rumors suggest that there may have been Soviet casualties in the early days of the space race.)

2. It was extremely expensive

You can't put a price on scientific research. But I sure as heck can. A total of 355 people flew on STS (Shuttle Transportation System), and not one of them was me. And I'm not just saying this because I'm jealous as hell, but the Space Shuttle missions cost too much and provided too little.

Although NASA says that it cost a trifling $450 million to launch each Shuttle mission, other sources find that price tag vastly underestimated. All five Shuttles flew a total of 135 missions. According to Space.com, in an article written in 2005,

[I]f the space shuttle program is terminated after 2010, then it will have a total lifetime cost of about $173 billion, Pielke reported.

...Given that flight rate, this will result in a total program cost per flight of $1.3 billion, Pielke explained. Of further interest is the average cost per flight from 2004-2010: It is $1.3 billion. The average cost per flight from the middle of 2005 through 2010, assuming 22 flights, is about $1.0 billion, he said.

Nature followed up in 2011:

The US Congress and NASA spent more than US$192 billion (in 2010 dollars) on the shuttle from 1971 to 2010 (see 'A costly enterprise').... During the operational years from 1982 to 2010, the average cost per launch was about $1.2 billion. Over the life of the programme, this increases to about $1.5 billion per launch

One of the many reasons the Shuttles were so expensive was because some of the equipment used to launch, such as the external tank, were non-reusable and had to be replaced with each launch.

Yet another reason is that the equipment was so very old. Designed in the 1970s and completed in the 1980s, the Shuttle had some modifications over the years, but for the most part, it remained frozen in time. Watson explained.

"Over thirty years, some companies go out of business, or basically their entire business is that one component, which is being paid for purely by the government. So the cost goes up because they're not selling to anyone else besides the government, and their entire assembly line to build that piece needs to be maintained by the government. These issues led to rising and rising costs."

Famously, at one point, NASA had to find parts for the Shuttle--parts that no one else made anymore--on eBay.

On the other hand, the Soyuz, the vehicle of choice of the Russian Space Agency (RSA), is less expensive by an order of magnitude. So how much does it cost to launch?

Watson said, "That number has never been publicized by the RSA, but it's rumored to be as low as $45 million. Of course, in accordance with supply & demand, they're now selling seats for $63 million a piece: initially "tickets" were selling for around $20 million.

"But even if it cost [the RSA] $80 million to launch, it's still significantly cheaper than Shuttle.

According to MSNBC, "Russia is now seen as having the world's safest, most cost-effective human spaceflight system."

It's also—and the irony here is almost painful—the only one you can buy a seat on. This makes the Soyuz both the most capitalist and the least government-funded space transportation option.

3. It never went very high.

Watson said, "The public has this mental image of [the Shuttle] going somewhere between the Earth and the Moon, and the fact is, it's not true."

The Shuttle had an operational altitude of only 120 to 600 miles. However, the Shuttle's trip to the International Space Station (ISS) was only a 200-250 mile journey... approximately the distance between NYC and Boston. The Shuttle also flew to the Hubble Telescope, which is maintained at an altitude of 350 miles, a little less than the distance from NYC to Norfolk, VA.

In case you don't remember it from science class, the distance between the Earth to the Moon is 238,000 miles.

4. It never worked according to parameters.

Plans for the Space Shuttle were created in 1972 as a way to keep the cost of spaceflight down. (And see what happened there.) Each Shuttle was supposed to fly fifty missions per year...yet it averaged approximately four flights a year. And here's a shout-out to the late space station Skylab, which disintegrated in Earth's atmosphere in 1979 because the Shuttle wasn't built in time to boost its orbit.

Each Shuttle was designed for only ten years of life. Keeping the Shuttle flying for twenty years past expiration date stifled creativity and innovation.

Just how bad was the Space Shuttle? Even former NASA administrator Michael Griffin called it "a mistake."

So kid as usual your communist lies are going unheard
18-06-2022 18:47
(21552)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Again if you were involved in the space shuttle program you are in violation of your security clearances and will soon be arrested.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT SECURITY CLEARANCES?????!? Are you STILL going on about this?????!?
Swan wrote:
If you do not know that two space shuttles blew up the nurse will bring your thorazine sooner if you ring the bell.

Only one shuttle blew up, dumbass. The other burned up on reentry. NONE blew up on takeoff.
Swan wrote:

The explosion of the Challenger killed seven people, six astronauts and one Teacher in Space participant, during the launch of its 10th mission in 1986. The explosion of the Columbia killed seven more during re-entry of its 28th mission in 2003.

Let me spell it out for you: out of five Shuttles--Columbia, Challenger, Discovery, Atlantis, and Endeavor—two met a disastrous and fiery fate. That's a 40% vehicular failure rate (updated) and a flight failure rate of 1.5%. This would have grounded any other vehicle permanently.

To compare, the Apollo I mission resulted in the death three astronauts during a launch pad test. The Mercury and Gemini missions had no fatalities.

As for the Russian space program, one cosmonaut died during the re-entry of the Soyuz 1, and three died on the Soyuz 11 after being exposed to vacuum.

(There is no hard data available on the deaths of Soviet-era cosmonauts, but unsubstantiated rumors suggest that there may have been Soviet casualties in the early days of the space race.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Are you REALLY going to quote random news articles as a proof??????!?

No, dude. Challenger was lost due to pilot error. They launched when temperatures were too cold. They knew it. They launched anyway. NASA tried to cover up it's stupid mistake by blaming the O-rings.

Columbia was lost due to the EPA, which required changes in the adhesive used to attach the foam to the fuel tank...an inferior adhesive. The idea was to reduce the ozone hole, of all things!
Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It's a government program! What do you expect!
Swan wrote:
You can't put a price on scientific research. But I sure as heck can. A total of 355 people flew on STS (Shuttle Transportation System), and not one of them was me. And I'm not just saying this because I'm jealous as hell, but the Space Shuttle missions cost too much and provided too little.

Nah. You're just jealous as hell.

Swan wrote:
Although NASA says that it cost a trifling $450 million to launch each Shuttle mission, other sources find that price tag vastly underestimated. All five Shuttles flew a total of 135 missions. According to Space.com, in an article written in 2005,

[I]f the space shuttle program is terminated after 2010, then it will have a total lifetime cost of about $173 billion, Pielke reported.

...Given that flight rate, this will result in a total program cost per flight of $1.3 billion, Pielke explained. Of further interest is the average cost per flight from 2004-2010: It is $1.3 billion. The average cost per flight from the middle of 2005 through 2010, assuming 22 flights, is about $1.0 billion, he said.

The US Congress and NASA spent more than US$192 billion (in 2010 dollars) on the shuttle from 1971 to 2010 (see 'A costly enterprise').... During the operational years from 1982 to 2010, the average cost per launch was about $1.2 billion. Over the life of the programme, this increases to about $1.5 billion per launch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY think making up random numbers is a proof?????!?
Swan wrote:
One of the many reasons the Shuttles were so expensive was because some of the equipment used to launch, such as the external tank, were non-reusable and had to be replaced with each launch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Not just the tank, dude!
Swan wrote:
Yet another reason is that the equipment was so very old. Designed in the 1970s and completed in the 1980s, the Shuttle had some modifications over the years, but for the most part, it remained frozen in time. Watson explained.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Presentism! Do you have ANY idea how silly you look pointing to a 1980's era launch system and claiming it is obsolete today?????!? The first flight took place in 1977, not after 1980!
Swan wrote:
"Over thirty years, some companies go out of business, or basically their entire business is that one component, which is being paid for purely by the government. So the cost goes up because they're not selling to anyone else besides the government, and their entire assembly line to build that piece needs to be maintained by the government. These issues led to rising and rising costs."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Rockwell builds a lot more than space shuttles, dumbass!
Swan wrote:
Famously, at one point, NASA had to find parts for the Shuttle--parts that no one else made anymore--on eBay.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Rockwell is still in business dumbass!
Swan wrote:
On the other hand, the Soyuz, the vehicle of choice of the Russian Space Agency (RSA), is less expensive by an order of magnitude. So how much does it cost to launch?

Watson said, "That number has never been publicized by the RSA, but it's rumored to be as low as $45 million. Of course, in accordance with supply & demand, they're now selling seats for $63 million a piece: initially "tickets" were selling for around $20 million.

"But even if it cost [the RSA] $80 million to launch, it's still significantly cheaper than Shuttle.

According to MSNBC, "Russia is now seen as having the world's safest, most cost-effective human spaceflight system."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now you tout a spacecraft that has NO reusable parts as BETTER??????!?
You're comparing Russia's blasted economy as BETTER?????!?
Swan wrote:
It's also—and the irony here is almost painful—the only one you can buy a seat on. This makes the Soyuz both the most capitalist and the least government-funded space transportation option.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Have you already forgotten the NUMEROUS PRIVATE SPACECRAFT that exist today?????!?
Swan wrote:

Watson said, "The public has this mental image of [the Shuttle] going somewhere between the Earth and the Moon, and the fact is, it's not true."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting the Shuttle was ever designed to go to the Moon?????!?
Swan wrote:
The Shuttle had an operational altitude of only 120 to 600 miles. However, the Shuttle's trip to the International Space Station (ISS) was only a 200-250 mile journey... approximately the distance between NYC and Boston. The Shuttle also flew to the Hubble Telescope, which is maintained at an altitude of 350 miles, a little less than the distance from NYC to Norfolk, VA.

In case you don't remember it from science class, the distance between the Earth to the Moon is 238,000 miles.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Your pathetic strawman fallacy is ridiculous! The Shuttle was never designed to go to the Moon!!
Swan wrote:

Plans for the Space Shuttle were created in 1972 as a way to keep the cost of spaceflight down. (And see what happened there.) Each Shuttle was supposed to fly fifty missions per year...yet it averaged approximately four flights a year. And here's a shout-out to the late space station Skylab, which disintegrated in Earth's atmosphere in 1979 because the Shuttle wasn't built in time to boost its orbit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What do you think a Shuttle is going to do??? Shove on Skylab with it's nose???????!?
Swan wrote:
Each Shuttle was designed for only ten years of life. Keeping the Shuttle flying for twenty years past expiration date stifled creativity and innovation.

Just how bad was the Space Shuttle? Even former NASA administrator Michael Griffin called it "a mistake."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The Shuttle wasn't designed for more than ten years of use! Why are you making shit up????!?
Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Are you REALLY going to try this inversion AGAIN?????!?

You are a hopeless idiot. You deny physics. You deny mathematics. You deny history (including the history of the Space Shuttle). You go off on contextomy switches comparing two different eras of space flight to try to condemn the Shuttle. You point to the RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT of all places to point to a 'better system', when the Russian government couldn't even BUILD a Space Shuttle (they sure tried!).

You think some kind of security clearance is required to talk about the Space Shuttle, but only by me! You have obviously lost your mind!

You think I'm a communist, of all things! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You have NO IDEA WHAT THE WORD MEANS. Your inability to converse in English is well noted. Your own posts condemn you. You have spent many of them arguing over the meanings of words you do not understand, simply because you don't speak the language!

You think you are omniscience as well, speaking for everyone as if you were God, and describing events 20,000 (or some other random number) of years ago as if you were there to observe them!

You're a religious wackjob, dude. You don't know the language. You don't know history. You don't know science. You don't know mathematics. You are hopelessly illiterate since you have closed your mind to nothing but your religions.

Sucks to be YOU dude!

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 18-06-2022 18:56
18-06-2022 23:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5682)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Again if you were involved in the space shuttle program you are in violation of your security clearances and will soon be arrested.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT SECURITY CLEARANCES?????!? Are you STILL going on about this?????!?
Swan wrote:
If you do not know that two space shuttles blew up the nurse will bring your thorazine sooner if you ring the bell.

Only one shuttle blew up, dumbass. The other burned up on reentry. NONE blew up on takeoff.
Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Are you REALLY going to quote random news articles as a proof??????!?

No, dude. Challenger was lost due to pilot error. They launched when temperatures were too cold. They knew it. They launched anyway. NASA tried to cover up it's stupid mistake by blaming the O-rings.

Columbia was lost due to the EPA, which required changes in the adhesive used to attach the foam to the fuel tank...an inferior adhesive. The idea was to reduce the ozone hole, of all things!
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY think making up random numbers is a proof?????!?
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Presentism! Do you have ANY idea how silly you look pointing to a 1980's era launch system and claiming it is obsolete today?????!? The first flight took place in 1977, not after 1980!
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now you tout a spacecraft that has NO reusable parts as BETTER??????!?
Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Have you already forgotten the NUMEROUS PRIVATE SPACECRAFT that exist today?????!?
Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting the Shuttle was ever designed to go to the Moon?????!?
Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Your pathetic strawman fallacy is ridiculous! The Shuttle was never designed to go to the Moon!!
Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What do you think a Shuttle is going to do??? Shove on Skylab with it's nose???????!?
Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The Shuttle wasn't designed for more than ten years of use! Why are you making shit up????!?
Swan wrote:

You are a hopeless idiot. You deny physics. You deny mathematics. You deny history (including the history of the Space Shuttle). You go off on contextomy switches comparing two different eras of space flight to try to condemn the Shuttle. You point to the RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT of all places to point to a 'better system', when the Russian government couldn't even BUILD a Space Shuttle (they sure tried!).

You think some kind of security clearance is required to talk about the Space Shuttle, but only by me! You have obviously lost your mind!

You think I'm a communist, of all things! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You have NO IDEA WHAT THE WORD MEANS. Your inability to converse in English is well noted. Your own posts condemn you. You have spent many of them arguing over the meanings of words you do not understand, simply because you don't speak the language!

You think you are omniscience as well, speaking for everyone as if you were God, and describing events 20,000 (or some other random number) of years ago as if you were there to observe them!

You're a religious wackjob, dude. You don't know the language. You don't know history. You don't know science. You don't know mathematics. You are hopelessly illiterate since you have closed your mind to nothing but your religions.

Sucks to be YOU dude!

Says the buffoon who denies that the Earth has any kind of climate. Again your obamacare covers psychiatric care, but you have to take the first step.

So please, just do it

19-06-2022 02:16
(21552)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Sucks to be YOU dude!

Says the buffoon who denies that the Earth has any kind of climate. Again your obamacare covers psychiatric care, but you have to take the first step.

So please, just do it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Obamacare doesn't exist anymore! Most of it has collapsed!
Have you AGAIN FORGOTTEN my posts????!? Earth has many climates! There is no global climate. Do you think your word stuffing is going to make ANY difference?????!?

The Parrot Killer

19-06-2022 03:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5682)

So please, just do it

[/quote]
Have you AGAIN FORGOTTEN my posts????!? Earth has many climates! There is no global climate. Do you think your word stuffing is going to make ANY difference?????!?[/quote]

LOL if you do not have health insurance you can get obamacare here now in 2022.

https://www.obamacare-plans.com/?_ci=30241102&_ai=&_d=c;CQ0-3n1teJDpzIT3DJe2Z3Of47CyGNrRs9eC15gBCfO9jjG4_eW9xCgj6eQseUMSxfyJqOED0-s_vFSJfMLDAS8hckT1eg&gclid=CjwKCAjw77WVBhBuEiwAJ-YoJAD8fg3Y5Bu5AtvLwcYGwz1QKReUIfkIOTGecofIUOqRgBO_5HAaoBoCLhEQAvD_BwE

https://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-2022/

Take the first step, sign up for obamacare now
19-06-2022 03:30
(21552)
...repairing damaged quoting...
Swan wrote:

So please, just do it

Into the Night wrote:
Have you AGAIN FORGOTTEN my posts????!? Earth has many climates! There is no global climate. Do you think your word stuffing is going to make ANY difference?????!?

LOL if you do not have health insurance you can get obamacare here now in 2022.

https://www.obamacare-plans.com/?_ci=30241102&_ai=&_d=c;CQ0-3n1teJDpzIT3DJe2Z3Of47CyGNrRs9eC15gBCfO9jjG4_eW9xCgj6eQseUMSxfyJqOED0-s_vFSJfMLDAS8hckT1eg&gclid=CjwKCAjw77WVBhBuEiwAJ-YoJAD8fg3Y5Bu5AtvLwcYGwz1QKReUIfkIOTGecofIUOqRgBO_5HAaoBoCLhEQAvD_BwE

https://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-2022/

Take the first step, sign up for obamacare now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Are you REALLY going to point to the Ministry of Truth as a proof??????!?

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 19-06-2022 03:40
19-06-2022 04:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5682)
[/quote]
Have you AGAIN FORGOTTEN my posts????!? Earth has many climates! There is no global climate. Do you think your word stuffing is going to make ANY difference?????!?[/quote]

Says the schizzo who actually says that obamacare does not exist, then says that most of it has collapsed. So which is it, obamacare does not exist, or it does exist?

This defines schizophrenia
19-06-2022 05:40
(21552)
Swan wrote:

Says the schizzo who actually says that obamacare does not exist, then says that most of it has collapsed. So which is it, obamacare does not exist, or it does exist?

This defines schizophrenia[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Are you going to try your psychoquackery YET AGAIN????!?

The Parrot Killer

19-06-2022 13:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5682)
LOL tell the group again that obamacare does not exist anymore.

Actually there is an entire world outside of your mom's basement, that you will never know about.

CIAO
Edited on 19-06-2022 13:27
19-06-2022 22:32
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14366)
Swan wrote:LOL tell the group again that obamacare does not exist anymore.

What's Obama-care?

Swan wrote:Actually there is an entire world outside of your mom's basement,

Actually, it's an incomplete world outside; it's missing a mom's basement.

20-06-2022 02:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5682)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL tell the group again that obamacare does not exist anymore.

What's Obama-care?

Swan wrote:Actually there is an entire world outside of your mom's basement,

Actually, it's an incomplete world outside; it's missing a mom's basement.

Sorry I am not certified to teach kindergarten.
20-06-2022 03:39
(14366)
Swan wrote:Sorry I am not even certified to teach kindergarten, much less anything more advanced than that ... but I can show you how to give either your climate or yourself an enema

Attached image:

20-06-2022 04:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5682)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Sorry I am not even certified to teach kindergarten, much less anything more advanced than that ... but I can show you how to give either your climate or yourself an enema

Very intellectual indeed.
20-06-2022 08:39
(14366)
Swan wrote:Very intellectual indeed.

I just want to build on your success.

If I can see further than others, it's because I stand on the shoulders of mental giants, like you.
Attached image:

20-06-2022 13:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5682)
IBdaMann wrote:

If I can see further than others, it's because I stand on the shoulders of mental giants, like you.

What does it feel like to be totally owned?

https://image.slidesharecdn.com/macroandmicroclimate-170324072613/95/macro-and-micro-climate-6-638.jpg?cb=1490340475

Edited on 20-06-2022 13:29
20-06-2022 19:34
(21552)
IBdaMann wrote:

Like the addition of the polar bear on the truck!

The Parrot Killer

20-06-2022 19:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5682)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The Paris Louvre museum of fine art is going to be contacting you reguarding the purchase of your fine polar bear art
21-06-2022 00:58
James_
★★★★★
(2114)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I miss your sister. She was a voice of reason. Why'd you bannner?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind_River_(film)
Edited on 21-06-2022 00:59
21-06-2022 01:50
(14366)
Swan wrote:What does it feel like to be totally owned?

It's way too funny when someone who is egregiously mistaken points to others on the internet who are equally mistaken.

How does it feel to allow your gullibility to cause you to be led astray by nameless, faceless strangers?

... but worry not! You'll always have me here to give you the correct answers.

Enjoy!
21-06-2022 02:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5682)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:What does it feel like to be totally owned?

It's way too funny when someone who is egregiously mistaken points to others on the internet who are equally mistaken.

How does it feel to allow your gullibility to cause you to be led astray by nameless, faceless strangers?

... but worry not! You'll always have me here to give you the correct answers.

Enjoy!

Bandžiau tai išversti, bet neatrodo, kad tai jokia žinoma kalba. Ar galite pabandyti dar kartą lietuviškai?

Yaen
21-06-2022 22:47
(14366)
Swan wrote:Bandžiau tai išversti, bet neatrodo, kad tai jokia žinoma kalba. Ar galite pabandyti dar kartą lietuviškai?

Yaen

Žinoma, tai nėra problema. Visada duosiu teisingus atsakymus. Nebijokite užduoti man savo sunkiausių klausimų.

Attached image:

22-06-2022 05:34
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1639)
The perfect song to play when following along with the conversations between Swan, IBM, and ITN.

https://youtu.be/ZnHmskwqCCQ

22-06-2022 05:38
(1639)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I miss your sister. She was a voice of reason. Why'd you bannner?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind_River_(film)

As usual, little clue what you're talking about James.

Maybe i'll watch that movie Wind River to see if some inspiration strikes me. It's free on Pluto TV. Seems pretty heavy.

22-06-2022 06:02
(14366)
Into the Night wrote:Like the addition of the polar bear on the truck!

I forgot to mention, that polar bear pictured on the truck is Ralph, not Frank. Sven is the truck driver who was standing on the wrong side of the truck when the picture was taken. He's always in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I did not have permission to alter the image, but I'm not making any money off it.

01-07-2022 06:32
gussguss
☆☆☆☆☆
(5)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXsKCkXBYK0&ab_channel=InspireCleanEnergy
01-07-2022 06:42
(14366)
gussguss wrote:[spam deleted]

This drivel is all about how "fossil fuels" are unclean. This video is a perfect opportunity for you to waste as much of your time as you wish.
RE: was it about too much pressure from CO2?04-11-2023 09:58
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Just look at my signature. There's your proof. If there are any new posters that want to chat, I will be happy to elaborate.

But the usual posters, ITN, IBM, GFM, James, Harvey, sealover, IM a BM, Swan, duncan, tmiddles, I'm not interested in chatting with.

Also not sure where GretaGroupie went, but her posts were totally vapid too. Oh -and who could forget keepit. Another vapid poster in this stupid forum.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I trying to find the thread where you explained it.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I thought that you were saying that additional carbon dioxide in the atmosphere was increasing the pressure enough to crack the glass that holds it in.

Just for fun, consider coal combustion. It is more or less pure carbon.

coal + oxygen = carbon dioxide

C + O2 = CO2

Yes, there is an additional molecule of carbon dioxide added to the atmosphere.

But, notice that a molecule of oxygen got REMOVED from the atmosphere.

The number of gas molecules to exert pressure in the atmosphere remains the same before and after coal combustion.

The ideal gas law PV = nRT

If the glass ceiling sets the atmosphere at a fixed volume, then the V term (for volume) does not change when anything else changes.

If the number of gas molecules or atoms (e.g. argon), represented as n, changes with the volume fixed, then the pressure will go up or down accordingly.

The Rydberg constant, R, isn't going to change no matter what you do.

And all that is left in the equation is T, for temperature.

If you increase the pressure with volume fixed, the temperature will rise (like when a bike pump gets hot). Something has to increase on the right side of the equation to keep it equal.

But coal combustion, for example, removes as many gas molecules as it adds to the atmosphere. Pressure would not change if volume is fixed and temperature remains the same. Any additional pressure from additional CO2 molecules is exactly compensated by the reduction in pressure from removing the same number of oxygen molecules.
04-11-2023 16:09
(1639)
Im a BM wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Just look at my signature. There's your proof. If there are any new posters that want to chat, I will be happy to elaborate.

But the usual posters, ITN, IBM, GFM, James, Harvey, sealover, IM a BM, Swan, duncan, tmiddles, I'm not interested in chatting with.

Also not sure where GretaGroupie went, but her posts were totally vapid too. Oh -and who could forget keepit. Another vapid poster in this stupid forum.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I thought that you were saying that additional carbon dioxide in the atmosphere was increasing the pressure enough to crack the glass that holds it in.

C + O2 = CO2

The number of gas molecules to exert pressure in the atmosphere remains the same before and after coal combustion.

If the glass ceiling sets the atmosphere at a fixed volume, then the V term (for volume) does not change when anything else changes.

If the number of gas molecules or atoms (e.g. argon), represented as n, changes with the volume fixed, then the pressure will go up or down accordingly.

If you increase the pressure with volume fixed, the temperature will rise (like when a bike pump gets hot). Something has to increase on the right side of the equation to keep it equal.

But coal combustion, for example, removes as many gas molecules as it adds to the atmosphere. Pressure would not change if volume is fixed and temperature remains the same. Any additional pressure from additional CO2 molecules is exactly compensated by the reduction in pressure from removing the same number of oxygen molecules.

I bet you can find some charts, statistical analysis, that show decreasing levels of O2 in the atmosphere in direct proportion to increasing CO2.

But Molecular weight of CO2 is 44u while the molecular weight of O2 is 32u. Hence, carbon dioxide has a higher density or is heavier than oxygen.

So looks like the pressure would still increase even if the number of overall gas molecules does not.

RE: PV = nRT, regardless of molecular weight04-11-2023 18:56
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong.

C + O2 = CO2

I bet you can find some charts, statistical analysis, that show decreasing levels of O2 in the atmosphere in direct proportion to increasing CO2.

But Molecular weight of CO2 is 44u while the molecular weight of O2 is 32u. Hence, carbon dioxide has a higher density or is heavier than oxygen.

So looks like the pressure would still increase even if the number of overall gas molecules does not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It displays good intuition to recognize that the weight difference between oxygen and carbon dioxide is a factor that influences their behavior.

CO2 is about a third heavier than O2. This affects their density, heat capacity, and thermal conductivity, among other things.

However, look at the ideal gas law PV = nRT

There is no factor in the equation that cares about molecular weight.

The variable "n" is for the number of gas molecules or atoms, whether it is hydrogen or radon. "P" is for pressure, which will be the same for CO2 or O2 if "n" is the same.

One more thought. A lot of chemical reactions remove oxygen from the atmosphere. While combustion or respiration of organic carbon is the biggest "sink" for consuming O2, any kind of oxidation can remove oxygen, such as metal corrosion, or pyrite oxidizing to sulfuric acid.

Does the O2 concentration in the atmosphere even notice?

21% O2 is 210,000 parts per million.

Raising CO2 from 350 ppm to 420 is a 20% increase, but only 70 ppm difference.

210,000 ppm O2, minus 70 ppm that is now CO2 instead of O2.

It is a little less than a drop in the bucket. Actually it is a lot less than a drop in the bucket, if the average drop is about 0.05 ml.

Anyway, don't let them scare you that fossil fuel combustion is going to use up all the oxygen.
04-11-2023 19:40
(1639)
Im a BM wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong.

C + O2 = CO2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It displays good intuition to recognize that the weight difference between oxygen and carbon dioxide is a factor that influences their behavior.

CO2 is about a third heavier than O2. This affects their density, heat capacity, and thermal conductivity, among other things.

The variable "n" is for the number of gas molecules or atoms, whether it is hydrogen or radon. "P" is for pressure, which will be the same for CO2 or O2 if "n" is the same.

One more thought. A lot of chemical reactions remove oxygen from the atmosphere. While combustion or respiration of organic carbon is the biggest "sink" for consuming O2, any kind of oxidation can remove oxygen, such as metal corrosion, or pyrite oxidizing to sulfuric acid.

It is a little less than a drop in the bucket. Actually it is a lot less than a drop in the bucket, if the average drop is about 0.05 ml.

Anyway, don't let them scare you that fossil fuel combustion is going to use up all the oxygen.

Yes there is so much less CO2 than O2, that any displacement of O2 by CO2 is less than a drop in a bucket, so to speak. There doesn't appear to be any risk of running out of oxygen as a result of it being displaced by carbon dioxide.

But lets see if I'm getting this ideal gas law...

PV=nRT

Or

P=nRT/V

P=pressure
n=number of moles
R=8.314... (constant)
T=temperature
V=volume

It seems there is consideration of weight because...

One mole of CO2 is about 44 grams.

One mole of O2 is about 32 grams.

So looks like, when CO2 displaces O2, it increases n.

If temperature and volume stay the same, and the number of moles increases, pressure increases.

But then again, if pressure increases, so does temperature.

I think the formula is T=PV/nR.

RE: "n" is number of individual molecules or moles04-11-2023 19:51
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong.

C + O2 = CO2

Yes there is so much less CO2 than O2, that any displacement of O2 by CO2 is less than a drop in a bucket, so to speak. There doesn't appear to be any risk of running out of oxygen as a result of it being displaced by carbon dioxide.

PV=nRT

Or

P=nRT/V

P=pressure
n=number of moles
R=8.314... (constant)
T=temperature
V=volume

If temperature and volume stay the same, and the number of moles increases, pressure increases.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are many ways to rearrange the equation of the ideal gas law to solve for any one of the variables, given information about the others.

But it is important to be clear that "n" doesn't care how much the molecules or atoms weigh, it just counts them.

So when CO2 displaces O2 in a one-for-one exchange, "n" remains the same.
04-11-2023 20:43
James_
★★★★★
(2114)
Spongy Iris wrote:

PV=nRT

Or

P=nRT/V

P=pressure
n=number of moles
R=8.314... (constant)
T=temperature
V=volume

n is Avagrado's number https://www.uky.edu/~garose/avogadro
It's the number of protons and neutrons (particles) in 1 mol (22.4 cubic liters) of gas. From this the mass of different molecules can be determined by weighing the same volume of different gasses at the same temperature.
They often use PV = nRT where R is the heat index value and T is the temperature in kelvins.
With emissions from fossil fuels, that increases the number of particles in the troposphere. The tropopause suggests that the atmospheric pressure in the troposphere should be increasing as a result. Some of the research I'm pursuing will consider such a scenario.
Edited on 04-11-2023 20:59
04-11-2023 22:09
(1639)
Im a BM wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are many ways to rearrange the equation of the ideal gas law to solve for any one of the variables, given information about the others.

But it is important to be clear that "n" doesn't care how much the molecules or atoms weigh, it just counts them.

So when CO2 displaces O2 in a one-for-one exchange, "n" remains the same.

I think we need to know the ratio, say, how many gram(s) of oxygen are required to breath out 1 gram of CO2.

Here I found this:

"The respiratory quotient (RQ) measures the ratio of the volume of carbon dioxide produced by an organism to the volume of oxygen consumed. In the average human, this works out to be 200mls CO2 per minute/ 250 mls O2 per minute or .8"

in a Quora forum.

So CO2 displaces O2 at an 80% ratio, we can assume, from people breathing.

And O2 is 73% the molecular mass of CO2.

So looks like about 10 moles of O2 will be displaced by 11 moles of CO2, for every 320 grams of oxygen breathed by anybody.

I think that's about 9 hours of breathing for 1 person.

Does that sound correct to you?

Page 7 of 9<<<56789>

Join the debate Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Fossil Fuel Substitution for reduced emission of CO2, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium..39201-12-2023 21:58
Proof that the vengeance of God is real. Pfizer building destroyed621-07-2023 21:38
Proof that a gas stove ban is nonsense, and that dempcraps are retards425-06-2023 12:58
Proof that ai is totally fake, because if it was real, you would not need a mouse, because407-06-2023 14:13
There is no scientific theory or evidence that suggest CO2 traps heat better than O2 or N253330-01-2023 07:22
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact