Actually I understand the concept completely, just as I understand this

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
179.23 USD
+2.58 (1.46%)today

Silly poo

How about we revisit your NOAA link?

So the ships are sailing across the ocean and getting readings from ocean floor about the magnetic orientation of the crust's crystal structure.

How do they know that the orientation of the structure has changed over history.

We're they, say, floating in one spot and observed a north oriented structure, and then they sailed 1000 miles east and observed a south oriented structure? Is that how they put together their theory?

I bet you have fun being retarded

Sediment and Rock Samples Recovered from the Challenger Deep, Southern Mariana Trench
Fryer, P. B.
Abstract
Sediments collected with push cores during Nereus hybrid-ROV traverses within the trench axis of the Challenger Deep were squeezed onboard ship (R/V Kilo Moana) to extract pore fluids. The squeeze-cakes were analyzed by XRD, SEM, Raman spectroscopy and electron microprobe. The analysis reveals an assemblage of clays, and volcanic ash that contains plagioclase, clino-pyroxene, opaques and, glass. Chlorite is present as are hydrated iron oxides and fragments of diatoms. The sediment is predominantly very fine-grained and video from both the Nereus traverses across the Challenger Deep in 2009 and from the Deepsea Challenger submersible dive by James Cameron in 2012 indicate recent resurfacing of the trench axis. This is consistent with the high degree of deformation and frequency of earthquakes in the southern Mariana forearc north of the trench. An apron of self-derived talus blankets the lower part of the inner trench slope and fines from submarine landslides are the likely source of the trench axis sediment. Rock samples collected using Nereus from deep (10,879 m) on the incoming plate south of the Challenger Deep are partially altered microgabbros with interstitial glass containing microtubules similar to those observed in a variety of marine settings in lavas and hypabyssal igneous rocks. The tubules are presumed to be caused by tunneling of lithoautotrophic microbes into the glass. The rocks were collected from a site at the base of a fault scarp where large columnar-jointed blocks are draped with sediment. The igneous basement of the subducting plate south of the Challenger Deep is, as yet, undated, but it may be younger than the Jurassic Pacific Plate subducting beneath the southeastern Mariana forearc. There is the suggestion of a boundary between and the Pacific Plate and the shallower sea floor (Caroline plate?) subducing beneath the southernmost arm of the Mariana Trench. Early interpretations by Hegarty and Weissel (1988) and more recently by Lee (2004) are that the chain of seamounts striking NNW, colinear with the Lyra Trough, might mark such a boundary. Age dating of the microgabbro recovered with Nereus should help to solve this question.

How about you revisit the hospital pharmacy so that you can accept that samples have been retrieved from the deepest place on Earth and that from your babbles you had no idea.

PS The Earths polarity periodically flips, this is not even in question, the question is when will this happen again and what the consequences will be.

No one cares if you disagree, and I know that you do agree and are merely failing to fail me.

CIAO

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-11-2023 16:34
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:

How about you revisit the hospital pharmacy so that you can accept that samples have been retrieved from the deepest place on Earth and that from your babbles you had no idea.

PS The Earths polarity periodically flips, this is not even in question, the question is when will this happen again and what the consequences will be.

No one cares if you disagree, and I know that you do agree and are merely failing to fail me.

CIAO

I guess you can't explain how the history was determined that Earth's polarity has flipped back and forth.

A bunch of rocks in the Mariana Trench got dug up, which upper and downer drugs were made from?

Is that the best explanation you can provide which outlines the history of Earth's polarity?

07-11-2023 18:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

CIAO

I guess you can't explain how the history was determined that Earth's polarity has flipped back and forth.

A bunch of rocks in the Mariana Trench got dug up, which upper and downer drugs were made from?

Is that the best explanation you can provide which outlines the history of Earth's polarity?

I can actually explain anything, provided that you have adequate clearance and intellectual capacity to comprehend the topic.

However I will not explain how we know that the Earths magnetic field has flipped, as the United States Geologic Survey can explain the topic with far more accuracy.

So

Is it true that Earth's magnetic field occasionally reverses its polarity?

Yes. We can see evidence of magnetic polarity reversals by examining the geologic record. When lavas or sediments solidify, they often preserve a signature of the ambient magnetic field at the time of deposition.

Incredible as it may seem, the magnetic field occasionally flips over! The geomagnetic poles are currently roughly coincident with the geographic poles, but occasionally the magnetic poles wander far away from the geographic poles and undergo an "excursion" from their preferred state. Earth's dynamo has no preference for a particular polarity, so, after an excursional period, the magnetic field, upon returning to its usual state of rough alignment with the Earth's rotational axis, could just as easily have one polarity as another.

These reversals are random with no apparent periodicity to their occurrence. They can happen as often as every 10 thousand years or so and as infrequently as every 50 million years or more. The last reversal was about 780,000 years ago.

Reversals are not instantaneous; they happen over a period of hundreds to thousands of years, though recent research indicates that at least one reversal could have taken place over a period of one year.

https://www.usgs.gov/faqs/it-true-earths-magnetic-field-occasionally-reverses-its-polarity#:~:text=We%20can%20see%20evidence%20of,magnetic%20field%20occasionally%20flips%20over!

So have fun arguing with them

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

07-11-2023 18:54
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Swan wrote:
I can actually explain anything,

You have yet to correctly explain ANYTHING.
I will however give credit where it's due. You always seem to have the right medication recommendation for any give mental disorder. Well done, and thanks for the window into your world.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
07-11-2023 19:00
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

CIAO

I can actually explain anything, provided that you have adequate clearance and intellectual capacity to comprehend the topic.

However I will not explain how we know that the Earths magnetic field has flipped, as the United States Geologic Survey can explain the topic with far more accuracy.

So

Yes. We can see evidence of magnetic polarity reversals by examining the geologic record. When lavas or sediments solidify, they often preserve a signature of the ambient magnetic field at the time of deposition.

Incredible as it may seem, the magnetic field occasionally flips over! The geomagnetic poles are currently roughly coincident with the geographic poles, but occasionally the magnetic poles wander far away from the geographic poles and undergo an "excursion" from their preferred state. Earth's dynamo has no preference for a particular polarity, so, after an excursional period, the magnetic field, upon returning to its usual state of rough alignment with the Earth's rotational axis, could just as easily have one polarity as another.

These reversals are random with no apparent periodicity to their occurrence. They can happen as often as every 10 thousand years or so and as infrequently as every 50 million years or more. The last reversal was about 780,000 years ago.

Reversals are not instantaneous; they happen over a period of hundreds to thousands of years, though recent research indicates that at least one reversal could have taken place over a period of one year.

https://www.usgs.gov/faqs/it-true-earths-magnetic-field-occasionally-reverses-its-polarity#:~:text=We%20can%20see%20evidence%20of,magnetic%20field%20occasionally%20flips%20over!

I don't have time at the moment to watch that hour long video, Secrets in Stone.

It shouldn't take that long to explain.

For example, hypothetically, say some rock solidified 5000 years ago, and its orientation shows north. Now say another rock solidified 10000 years ago, and its orientation showed south.

That would be sufficient evidence to put together a theory.

But I have a feeling it cannot be determined when each rock they gathered solidified from a liquid to a solid?

And since I doubt USGS has a clear answer to my question, I'm a little reluctant to invest an hour of my time watching their video.

07-11-2023 19:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
I can actually explain anything,

You have yet to correctly explain ANYTHING.
I will however give credit where it's due. You always seem to have the right medication recommendation for any give mental disorder. Well done, and thanks for the window into your world.

As I said your lack of intellectual capacity is not my problem to fix, it is your problem to accept.

ULTRA MAGA

07-11-2023 19:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

CIAO

So

I don't have time at the moment to watch that hour long video, Secrets in Stone.

It shouldn't take that long to explain.

For example, hypothetically, say some rock solidified 5000 years ago, and its orientation shows north. Now say another rock solidified 10000 years ago, and its orientation showed south.

That would be sufficient evidence to put together a theory.

But I have a feeling it cannot be determined when each rock they gathered solidified from a liquid to a solid?

And since I doubt USGS has a clear answer to my question, I'm a little reluctant to invest an hour of my time watching their video.

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
181.30 USD
+2.07 (1.15%)today

Eat them Apples sucker

Ciao

ULTRA MAGA

Page 9 of 9<<<789

Join the debate Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Fossil Fuel Substitution for reduced emission of CO2, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium..39201-12-2023 21:58
Proof that the vengeance of God is real. Pfizer building destroyed621-07-2023 21:38
Proof that a gas stove ban is nonsense, and that dempcraps are retards425-06-2023 12:58
Proof that ai is totally fake, because if it was real, you would not need a mouse, because407-06-2023 14:13
There is no scientific theory or evidence that suggest CO2 traps heat better than O2 or N253330-01-2023 07:22
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact