▼ Content

New Posters beware!

Page 4 of 11<<<23456>>>
17-04-2022 06:41
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Im a BM wrote:
Tell Brannon! I've got your back.

This kind of behavior should not be tolerated.

Tell Brannon how sealover refuses to stop trolling and spamming your thread.

I bet that if Brannon tells sealover to STOP trolling your threads...

Well, if sealover just keeps trolling your threads after that, sealover should be banned.

Trolling and spamming are just wrong!

But first you have to show Brannon how you politely asked sealover to stop trolling your thread.

And then you just got 10 consecutive spams from the same troll again.

That sealover is SUCH A TROLL!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HarveyH55 wrote:
sealover wrote:
It is noteworthy that Branner encourages discussion of climate science and climate change.

It is noteworthy that these terms are used without unambiguous definition.

It is noteworthy that Branner does not ever say "climate DEBATE".

Never once says "debate".

DOES say to stop personal attacks and spam.

Who does this website belong to?

-------------------------------------------------------

sealover wrote:
Thank you!

I would love to give you a list of all the members who were driven away from this site by inexcusable behavior of just one or two individuals.

Perhaps you could send personal invitations to come back with the hope of a less hostile environment in the future.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
branner wrote:
@sealover
Your science related posts are very welcome on the site. You have started a lot of interesting threads related to climate science, which I appreciate.

@All posters
Just keep writing about climate change, and stick to that, instead of personal attacks and spam.

And no, I have NO PLANS of closing down or selling the site.

It' also noteworthy... You brought on your own problems, and most of your issues with the site. You came here, calling everyone trolls. Insulted pretty much everyone. Threatened those same people with getting banned, or run off by minion. We like the site the way it is. We do discuss/debate climate change issues, just not in the cult-member approved way. I'm not fearing the world is going to end, horribly and hot. I am concerned about liberals taking my freedom, liberty, and contents of my SafeMoon wallet. The planet is much bigger than mankind. We are just babies here, and still have a lot to learn about the world we live on. Sure, we get side-tracked occasionally. We aren't cult-climate zombies. There is more to life, than phantom-fear.

No word on banning creepy-clown images either...

I'm not a liberal. I can hold my own, without tattling like a small child playing with a sock-puppet...
17-04-2022 09:04
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
PH still 8.3.**** all carbonic acid all the shellfish nice and hard and not melted away.Pretty good all round.Parliment is safe for the moment.Things needed to be done Zero
17-04-2022 18:10
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
Into the Night wrote:
Why do parents have stupid children?

I do not know ITN but I do remember when my dad would take me to church when they were giving away free food and that one time they were giving away those broken down laptops. I will tell you something funny. The y key was missing on mine so evertime I would open it I would say why not? (giggle)

Anywho, they would not let us in the church cause we were not believers so we had to stand outside and listen to this preached tell us how bad we were before we could get any food and he would always say we are all children of god we are all children of god.

If that is true then we really are all children and god is our parent but we are really bad children and god is a really bad parent. I wish child welfare would put god in jail for being such a bad parent.

17-04-2022 18:12
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]GretaGroupie wrote: If god is so smart then why did he/she/it make such a stupid world?

IBM I am still waiting for my Greta Macho Troll.

Did you forget?

You are such a bad boy!
17-04-2022 18:14
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14416)
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]GretaGroupie wrote: If god is so smart then why did he/she/it make such a stupid world?

IBM I am still waiting for my Greta Macho Troll.

Did you forget?

You are such a bad boy!

You said you liked the Greta-bug and that I got the emotions right.
17-04-2022 18:28
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:

You are right I forgot. I am sorry. You did a great Greta bug

But I would still like a Macho Greta Troll when you get the time.
17-04-2022 18:37
(14416)
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You are right I forgot. I am sorry. You did a great Greta bug

But I would still like a Macho Greta Troll when you get the time.

Post the troll that you want Greta-ized or post a link to the image.

If you'd like, you can select the Greta image(s) that you want entrolled.
17-04-2022 18:43
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:

Yippie!!!!

What if you put Rainbow Greta on his chest like this one. Actualy I thought this was Greta at first but then saw it was not. I know this will not be Greta Macho Troll cause she will not be on his face but we could call him Macho Troll Protector Of Rainbow Greta:

that is such a cool candle

17-04-2022 18:59
(14416)
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yippie!!!!

What if you put Rainbow Greta on his chest like this one.

It can't be the Bible troll. That would be wrong. Only Jesus and the Bible can be Bible Troll-ized.

... but you can choose from any other thing on the internet or that you want to post.
17-04-2022 19:24
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:
It can't be the Bible troll. That would be wrong.

Oh all right but I do not believe in god or that god is good if he/she/it is real.

I will see what I can find.

Happy Easter!

17-04-2022 21:45
(14416)
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
It can't be the Bible troll. That would be wrong.

Oh all right but I do not believe in god or that god is good if he/she/it is real.

I will see what I can find.

Happy Easter!
[/center]

... but the Easter Greta-Bunny nonetheless wishes you a happy Easter.

Cheers.
Attached image:

RE: My son was impressed!17-04-2022 22:15
sealover
★★★★☆
(1249)
My son was impressed!

He saw me scrolling past ugly clown pictures and asked me to stop so he could see what the heck THAT was.

He had fun going through them and showed me a bunch that I had not bothered to look at.

He wanted me to see that I was the center of attention.

Look how much work went into that PICTURE!

But that wasn't about ME was it?

Yes, look at all the details in the picture.

That must have taken a LOT of time and effort.

I'm glad my son pointed it out, because I had just quickly looked past it, as I quickly look past all the stupid words attached to the posts.

But somebody did ALL THAT just to honor ME.

And he showed me that there were more than a few of them. WOW!

Maybe I should pay closer attention to the desperate pleas for attention.

I'll try not to break any hearts, but I'm not really available for that kind of relationship.

I'm more into biogeochemistry than manly love from trolls.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yippie!!!!

What if you put Rainbow Greta on his chest like this one. Actualy I thought this was Greta at first but then saw it was not. I know this will not be Greta Macho Troll cause she will not be on his face but we could call him Macho Troll Protector Of Rainbow Greta:

18-04-2022 00:31
(5197)
sealover wrote:
My son was impressed!

He saw me scrolling past ugly clown pictures and asked me to stop so he could see what the heck THAT was.

He had fun going through them and showed me a bunch that I had not bothered to look at.

Look how much work went into that PICTURE!

But that wasn't about ME was it?

Yes, look at all the details in the picture.

That must have taken a LOT of time and effort.

I'm glad my son pointed it out, because I had just quickly looked past it, as I quickly look past all the stupid words attached to the posts.

But somebody did ALL THAT just to honor ME.

And he showed me that there were more than a few of them. WOW!

Maybe I should pay closer attention to the desperate pleas for attention.

I'll try not to break any hearts, but I'm not really available for that kind of relationship.

I'm more into biogeochemistry than manly love from trolls.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yippie!!!!

Just Google "Creep Clowns", and your toddler can be amused for hours...

The Christian troll, is created, like most of your whiny posts, by copy/paste bits and pieces. Too bad you are a late bloomer. Last year, I posted some stuff I did with 3d models, when I had an idea for printing some. The software works a lot like climate models, only I'm manipulating a human form. I can change the position, size. shape of any body part. Just like climatologist manipulate the data, to get a desired result. Only, mine turned out pretty good. Although the butt is a little larger than expected when printed. Kind of a rush job, just to see if the model was printer-friendly. Kind of brittle too, lost the hand with extended finger, falling of a shelf. Didn't think it would print the small detail well.

We all have talents you would guess, but we share occasionally. Far as I know, there is only one doped up, beer guzzling moron. Haven't heard much lately from the Norwegian, who's been busy inventing a gravity-wheel device, which should generate a lot of free-energy.
18-04-2022 17:43
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:
... but the Easter Greta-Bunny nonetheless wishes you a happy Easter.

Thank you IBM

How did you get Bible Troll in the back ground. That is so cool!

18-04-2022 17:45
(350)
sealover wrote:

You see sealover we do like you and climate change even if nobody believes in it.

I still believe in it a little but I need to learn more so maybe I can still talk everyone into the National Climate Change Day Is Real for you but do not read the post cause it is a surprise.

18-04-2022 17:50
(350)
HarveyH55 wrote:... a gravity-wheel device, which should generate a lot of free-energy.

What is that?

Is it like solar energy?

18-04-2022 18:13
(5197)
GretaGroupie wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:... a gravity-wheel device, which should generate a lot of free-energy.

What is that?

Is it like solar energy?

It's a perpetual motion machine, which are either a failure, or an illusion. His project, is recreating one from 300 years ago, using modern tools and materials. Just guessing that he isn't posting any progress updates, because he got the surgery he need to to fix where he nearly severed 3 fingers on a table saw. Hopefully, he's able to post more by May 1st, and Sealovers Armageddon.
18-04-2022 18:32
(350)
HarveyH55 wrote:he nearly severed 3 fingers on a table saw...

Owey... is he okay?

I am no good with tools but I did fix a hinge that was loose on this swinging door that we use to get behind the counter with cause it only need a screw driver to tighten it.

18-04-2022 19:41
(14416)

GretaGroupie wrote:How did you get Bible Troll in the back ground. That is so cool!

Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.
18-04-2022 21:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Why do parents have stupid children?

I do not know ITN but I do remember when my dad would take me to church when they were giving away free food and that one time they were giving away those broken down laptops. I will tell you something funny. The y key was missing on mine so evertime I would open it I would say why not? (giggle)

Anywho, they would not let us in the church cause we were not believers so we had to stand outside and listen to this preached tell us how bad we were before we could get any food and he would always say we are all children of god we are all children of god.

If that is true then we really are all children and god is our parent but we are really bad children and god is a really bad parent. I wish child welfare would put god in jail for being such a bad parent.

You are actually making a compositional error fallacy involving people as the class. This is called 'bigotry'.

To explain:
Suppose you have a bag of marbles. You pull out a white one. You therefore assume all the other marbles in the bag are white. This is the compositional error fallacy. You have no idea what other colors of marbles are in that bag.

A compositional error is extending the property (color of marbles) improperly across a class (marbles), or to the class itself (marbles in a bag).

When the class is people, the word is bigotry. Assuming all people are bad or evil is in and of itself bigotry.

When the property being extended also includes a genetic trait, the word becomes 'racism'.
Assuming that all people with blue eyes are smarter is racism.

Since you are assuming that people are generally bad, that is bigotry. You don't know who they are or what they are. Even the term 'bad' is a vague one.

Think of your own diner. You've seen good folks come through, and bad folks come through.

When parents have children, some (in my opinion most) try to be good people. A few decide to become criminals. The criminals make the news, the good folks do not. Remember, the news is not a real representation of the world. Don't take what they say as representative of the world or it's people.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-04-2022 15:42
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:
Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

That is hard.

I know how to copy a pic but I do not know how to put someone in a pic.

19-04-2022 15:46
(350)
Into the Night wrote:
Suppose you have a bag of marbles. You pull out a white one. You therefore assume all the other marbles in the bag are white.

Okay so maybe god is not white like in the carton but I do not believe in god so it is okay with me if he/she/it is black.

If he/she/it does exist it is sad we do not live in a happier place.

19-04-2022 16:24
(5197)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Suppose you have a bag of marbles. You pull out a white one. You therefore assume all the other marbles in the bag are white.

Okay so maybe god is not white like in the carton but I do not believe in god so it is okay with me if he/she/it is black.

If he/she/it does exist it is sad we do not live in a happier place.

There has to be bad times, to appreciate the good times. There is always contrast and balance to everything on this planet. How would you know you are a good person, if you never see any bad people to compare with? We learn from mistakes, we have freewill to make our own choices in life. If we are always happy, and everything perfect, we would never need to learn or improve, grow stronger.
19-04-2022 16:27
(350)
HarveyH55 wrote:If we are always happy, and everything perfect,
we would never need to learn or improve, grow stronger.

You are right Harvey but I know people who are always sad and never have a happy day and I feel so sad for them.

Can't everyone be happy one day?

Seelover needs to be happy.

19-04-2022 17:30
(14416)
GretaGroupie wrote:Can't everyone be happy one day?

squeal over appears to be suffering from some "issues" that require professionals to address.

He believes he and his army are going to perform a "Site Rescue" as a complimentary service to Branner, whether Branner wants it or not.

He has no army.

He has no library.

He is not a scientist. He copy-pastes from articles on the internet and from Wikipedia.

He is a spam troll.

He thinks he is a Climate Justice superhero who saves planet earth on a regular basis. He needs help. How can he ever be happy until he rids himself of this delusion? He becomes irrational at the presence of differing views ... and he specifically came to a "debate" website. There is no way for him to be happy until something drastic changes.
19-04-2022 18:32
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:There is no way for him to be happy until something drastic changes.

And you are sure a once a month National Climate Change Is Real Day would not help?

This makes me sad.

19-04-2022 19:36
(5197)
GretaGroupie wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:If we are always happy, and everything perfect,
we would never need to learn or improve, grow stronger.

You are right Harvey but I know people who are always sad and never have a happy day and I feel so sad for them.

Can't everyone be happy one day?

Happy people set a goal, an inspiration, hope for those going through tough times. When things aren't going well, you know it doesn't always have to be that way. It can get better, if you work for it. Nothing is really free in this world. You still need to work, so your experiences grow, you appreciate what you have.
20-04-2022 01:56
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Es solamente cuestion de tiempo para que por fin entiendas que hasta en el IDIOMA soy superior.

Tus juegos de palabras cuentan con la ilusion de que tengas un conocimiento especial acerca del significado de palabras.

A traves del mismo idioma, voy a demostrar, otra vez, que eres fraude.

El mentiroso aqui eres TU.

El cientifico falso eres TU.

El enfermo mental que busca insultar eres TU.

El troll eres TU.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

IBdaMann wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:Can't everyone be happy one day?

squeal over appears to be suffering from some "issues" that require professionals to address.

He believes he and his army are going to perform a "Site Rescue" as a complimentary service to Branner, whether Branner wants it or not.

He has no army.

He has no library.

He is not a scientist. He copy-pastes from articles on the internet and from Wikipedia.

He is a spam troll.

He thinks he is a Climate Justice superhero who saves planet earth on a regular basis. He needs help. How can he ever be happy until he rids himself of this delusion? He becomes irrational at the presence of differing views ... and he specifically came to a "debate" website. There is no way for him to be happy until something drastic changes.
20-04-2022 05:05
(14416)
Im a BM wrote:
Es solamente cuestion de tiempo para que por fin entiendas que hasta en el IDIOMA soy superior.

... porgue te quedas en la compartimento superior.

Im a BM wrote:Tus juegos de palabras cuentan con la ilusion de que tengas un conocimiento especial acerca del significado de palabras.

El copiar las palabras de otros cuenta con la ilusion de que tengas un conocimiento especial de la ciencia. ?Que ilusion mas comico, verdad?

Im a BM wrote:A traves del mismo idioma, voy a demostrar, otra vez, que eres fraude.

Andale, guey ...

Espero yo ....
20-04-2022 06:04
(5197)
Inmigración! Inmigración!
RE: It sounds like sealover posts are desired here20-04-2022 06:55
sealover
★★★★☆
(1249)
It sounds like sealover posts are desired here.

As the unambiguous definition Gestapo have made clear, words are supposed to have some kind of meaning.

There is certainly more than one way to interpret Branner's words, but I imagine most folks would agree that generally endorses sealover's efforts.

I don't know if squatter's rights laws apply to the Internet.

If so, I don't know when they kick in.

If it is like common law marriage, it would require seven years of occupation.

Maybe the website doesn't legally belong to Branner any more.

It has been seven years.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

branner wrote:
@sealover
Your science related posts are very welcome on the site. You have started a lot of interesting threads related to climate science, which I appreciate.

@All posters
Just keep writing about climate change, and stick to that, instead of personal attacks and spam.

20-04-2022 07:50
(14416)
squeal over wrote:It sounds like sealover posts are desired here.

That depends entirely on whether squeal over is the one who is being asked.

Pregunta: ¿Estaría yo en lo correcto al afirmar que la razón por la que no aclaras tus términos es que sencillamente no te sientes cómodo con su dominio del inglés?
20-04-2022 17:01
(5197)
I don't see you squatting here for seven years, to steal the site out from under him. Obviously, there are users here, that don't desire joining any cult, and spend our days chanting mantra. Debate requires two opposing arguments. Your cult arguments are weak, as you know, and most of you fellow cult members either see the error of their ways. They were misled. Or the run home, and cry to 'mommy'. You fail to make compelling arguments, or bedazzle with techno-jargon. You seem to go out of your way to pack in as much techno-babble in every sentence, to impress. But, it only shows you are severely lacking, and inexperienced. Effective communication, is using shared language. What you post, is meaningless garbage, like your Spanish posts. I'm not fluent, don't read or write, though I can make a guess. I work in a huge warehouse, where I pick up a few phrases here and there. What you guys wrote, would require Google-translate. From the few words I recognized, it wasn't worth the effort. Pretty much the same with you techno-babbling. I've got a couple years of college. Started in Electrical Engineering. I learned enough of the words you use, to know you posts aren't worth googling to figure out what you are trying to say. You knew from the start, pretty much nobody here is going to be even remotely familiar with your field, and wouldn't speak your language fluently. You use your techno-babble as a weapon to distract and annoy, figuring most would just accept, and agree, rather than appear an uneducated moron. Which works on morons, but most of us are at least average intelligence, and just dismiss you ramblings, for what they really are. Not impressive, and useless.

We might get sidetracked occasionally, and post a few images, life experiences, current events. But, we more or less stick to the climate theme of the site. We are just resistant to the standard cult indoctrination methods/schemes. You are clearly not up to the task of converting most of us. You ran crying to the authority for help, and failed. We do use the site as intended, and we self-moderate reasonably well. Your threat of summoning a horde of climate fanatic minion will fail as well. Doubt you planned that out well. Hadn't expected the possibility of intelligence on this site. Summoning and controlling minion during the spring/summer months will be difficult. Most are going to step outside, and enjoy what this wonderful planet has to offer. Or work really hard, to save some party money for the fall semester.

sealover wrote:

As the unambiguous definition Gestapo have made clear, words are supposed to have some kind of meaning.

There is certainly more than one way to interpret Branner's words, but I imagine most folks would agree that generally endorses sealover's efforts.

I don't know if squatter's rights laws apply to the Internet.

If so, I don't know when they kick in.

If it is like common law marriage, it would require seven years of occupation.

Maybe the website doesn't legally belong to Branner any more.

It has been seven years.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

branner wrote:
@sealover

@All posters

20-04-2022 17:09
(350)
HarveyH55 wrote:You still need to work, so your experiences grow, you appreciate what you have.

You are right Harvey and I have set goals and worked hard to be here at the diner and I am going to get my GED and understand climate change and you are helping me.

20-04-2022 17:12
(350)
sealover wrote:

Yippee no more Italan.

Yes you are desired here seelover.

Did you enjoy your tea?

20-04-2022 19:24
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
GretaGroupie wrote:
sealover wrote:

Yippee no more Italan.

Did you enjoy your tea?

Congratulations. It's a boy.

Oh see lover. I thought you meant seal over.

Seal over is the shortest phrase I can think of to describe why I believe climate change is a real threat, in case you didn't know that.

But see lover, that's a way different connotation.

This just sounds like the pits.

I don't drink tea. Caffeine makes me way too anxious.

As seal over might say, caffeine is a xenobiotic. I learned that word from him.

20-04-2022 21:50
sealover
★★★★☆
(1249)
Hello Spongy!

Thank you.

And here is where I irritate EVERYBODY because I just have to CORRECT you.

If caffeine is synthesized artificially in a laboratory it is xenobiotic (NOT of biological origin.)

If caffeine is extracted from a coffee bean, it is BIOTIC (of biological origin)

Different names for the exact same chemical, depending on where it came from.

XENO came from somewhere else. (xenophobia, for example)

And thank you for always being nice to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Spongy Iris wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
sealover wrote:

Yippee no more Italan.

Did you enjoy your tea?

Congratulations. It's a boy.

Oh see lover. I thought you meant seal over.

Seal over is the shortest phrase I can think of to describe why I believe climate change is a real threat, in case you didn't know that.

But see lover, that's a way different connotation.

This just sounds like the pits.

I don't drink tea. Caffeine makes me way too anxious.

As seal over might say, caffeine is a xenobiotic. I learned that word from him.
RE: Not Italian. Just Gibber Babble Buzzwords20-04-2022 23:32
sealover
★★★★☆
(1249)
Not Italian. Just Gibber Babble Buzzwords.

Science vocabulary can be like a foreign language.

And like some of the first explorers, ignorant people often make foolish assumptions.

Those dark skinned people weren't just "babbling". It was an actual language in which the words had meaning that was understood by both speaker and listener.

Gibber babble buzzwords, right?

Where the explorers exposed their ignorance was when they insisted that it could not possibly be a real language, because they did not understand it.

At they didn't accuse the "barbarians" of simply copy pasting words they didn't know the meaning of, because they had no meaning.

All the "barbarians" understood them perfectly, without constantly demanding an unambiguous definition as a pre condition for any kind of conversation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GretaGroupie wrote:
sealover wrote:

Yippee no more Italan.

Did you enjoy your tea?
20-04-2022 23:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
sealover wrote:
Not Italian. Just Gibber Babble Buzzwords.

Science vocabulary can be like a foreign language.

And like some of the first explorers, ignorant people often make foolish assumptions.

Those dark skinned people weren't just "babbling". It was an actual language in which the words had meaning that was understood by both speaker and listener.

Gibber babble buzzwords, right?

Where the explorers exposed their ignorance was when they insisted that it could not possibly be a real language, because they did not understand it.

At they didn't accuse the "barbarians" of simply copy pasting words they didn't know the meaning of, because they had no meaning.

All the "barbarians" understood them perfectly, without constantly demanding an unambiguous definition as a pre condition for any kind of conversation.

What explorers?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-04-2022 00:10
(5197)
Did he just call us dark skin barbarians? The 'explorers' didn't bother trying to talk, they just killed anybody that got in their way. Took whatever looked to be of value, as their own. Raped the women and young boys. Just to prove their superiority, in case they wanted to return for more 'exploring'/exploiting. Who's really the barbarian?

Most of us have been here for years. Peacefully (mostly) discussing the climatology threat to civilized (non-liberal) people of this world, and a few other topics that pop up. Then Dr. explorer, and his sock-minion show up on our site, threat to have us all banned, so he can take this site for his own, to preach his manure 'science', without distractions of truth.
Page 4 of 11<<<23456>>>

Join the debate New Posters beware!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Eisenhower was right - beware us1316-10-2015 20:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact