Page 11 of 11<<<91011
03-02-2024 12:04
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

1. You came here to preach your Climate Change religion.
2. You have refused to define your terms from the moment you arrived at this site, because all of your terms pertain to your silly Climate theism which you desperately hope to someday get accepted as thettled thienth.

UMmm, can you define ITN? I'm asking for a friend.

p.s., Why does nR = Nk? k is Boltzmann's constant. Understanding such maths might agree with what meteorologists observe for the most part. My experiment
could make this more interesting.
n is Avogadro's number while N is the number of molecules. This shows a relationship between the heat rating (R) of a gas/material and Boltzmann's constant.
And if these things agree with more gasses at the altitude of the tropopause then that would help to support a physical barrier composed of nitrogen. Then we're discussing science.

You are not discussing science. Math error: Unit error.
Neither the tropopause nor nitrogen is a barrier.

I think before we define nRT and NkT we should be able to define ITN. Is that like
iodine (I), Technetium (Ti) and Niobium (Nb). Is ITiNb really what ITN isn't?
ITNs always begin with the letter X
What does an ITN look like?

ITNs always begin with the letter X and include the year, month, and day that the EEI was accepted, followed by a 6-digit random number.
https://www.minisoft.com/blog/2021/07/08/industry-terms-itn-internal-transaction-number/

Now how to delete malware ITNs from the CMOS and DOS? I'll have to see if they have a spam filter for those "ITN" things. Yep, when they have a website telling you how to identify an ITN, those have got to be taken seriously.
RE: since 2016 - no point trying to discuss science on THIS website03-02-2024 17:39
sealover
★★★★☆
(1254)
Ceist wrote:
New posters beware!

This forum is almost completely neglected by it's owner and is virtually unmoderated, so it has become the last refuge of a small handful of hardcore science deniers and conspiracy theorists who exhibit strong signs of mental illness - including personality disorders, autism spectrum disorders, narcissistic irrational and delusional thinking, emotional dis-regulation, paranoia, pathological lying, and abusive sociopathic manipulative behavior.

They have probably been banned from other forums for their poor behavior just as much as for their trolling of utterly irrational scientifically illiterate crackpot ideas.

Post at your own risk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ceist began this thread with this post on 04-09-2016

The two most prolific of the scientifically illiterate trolls had already infested the site back then.

IBdaMann = nine years now of trolling, racking up 14274 posts

Into the night = eight years now of trolling, racking up 21468 posts

No point trying to discuss science on THIS website.

It just gets buried under troll feces.
03-02-2024 18:17
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Okay, okay, okay. ITN, do you think that when nR = Nk that it's expressing 2 different attributes at the same time? Now would they be random numbers and more random numbers or would they be 6.0221408 x 10^23 is the number of
particles in 1 mol. Do we agree?
And N is the number of molecules. k is Boltzmann's constant which is
1.380649 × 10^-23 j/kelvin. If you divide a gas' heat value by Avogadro's number then you have Boltzmann's constant. Sounds like IBDNotDaMann but who knows.
And with KE = 3/2kT would make known how fast the average gas molecule is moving. And if the Earth's surface is exciting the air that comes into contact with it, then that's a source of outside energy. Can it be like this?
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/SZ9d2lai_EU

Yep, Just wanna shoot some feces which Alan defecated but nooooo!
Someone wants "smart talk" instead.
04-02-2024 02:56
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21612)
James_ wrote:
Okay, okay, okay. ITN, do you think that when nR = Nk that it's expressing 2 different attributes at the same time? Now would they be random numbers and more random numbers or would they be 6.0221408 x 10^23 is the number of
particles in 1 mol. Do we agree?
And N is the number of molecules. k is Boltzmann's constant which is
1.380649 × 10^-23 j/kelvin. If you divide a gas' heat value by Avogadro's number then you have Boltzmann's constant. Sounds like IBDNotDaMann but who knows.
And with KE = 3/2kT would make known how fast the average gas molecule is moving. And if the Earth's surface is exciting the air that comes into contact with it, then that's a source of outside energy. Can it be like this?
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/SZ9d2lai_EU

Yep, Just wanna shoot some feces which Alan defecated but nooooo!
Someone wants "smart talk" instead.

Random incoherent statements gets you nowhere, James.

Math errors: Unit errors.
Logic errors: Incoherency. Buzzword fallacies.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 11 of 11<<<91011

Join the debate New Posters beware!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Eisenhower was right - beware us1316-10-2015 20:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact