Remember me
▼ Content

New Posters beware!

Page 2 of 2<12
07-09-2016 11:57
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1295)
Leafsdude wrote:Threads like this one and many others like it do a great disservice to anyone, on either side, looking to have an honest debate. No one should have their thoughtfully expressed ideas tossed aside unceremoniously, let alone without a reasonably similar thoughtful response, even if the content from either (or both) sides is flawed.

You really don't do science do you?

There is politeness and there is honesty.

If one gets in the way of the other I go with honest.

I have just commentated on the idea of pyrimids being much older than the science says. The idea is wrong. It's drivel. Thousands of hours wasted.

This is how science works. This is how rational argument and debate works.
07-09-2016 13:22
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(4906)
Tim the plumber wrote:You really don't do science do you? There is politeness and there is honesty. If one gets in the way of the other I go with honest.

Are you saying that you are going to start being honest or that we should never expect you to be polite?

Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

When the alt-physics birds sing about "indivisible bodies," we've got pure BS. - VernerHornung

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
26-11-2016 03:43
Ceist
★★★☆☆
(592)
branner wrote:
Please note that personal attacks are not welcome on Climate-Debate.com. I know that the forum has not been moderated so much lately, but users have been banned before, and that could easily happen again.

Therefore: Stop talking about mental illnesses or calling each other names. Surface Detail had a good advice, which I would like to copy: "Stay calm, ignore the abuse, and stick to the science."

Please send me a Private Message if something needs my immediate attention.

And to the new users: Welcome to Climate-Debate.com. I'm fully aware that this can be a tough place, but I hope you will help pushing it in a good direction. I still hope to get more time to moderate soon.

Internet trolls are often narcissistic, psychopathic and sadistic:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists

The reason this forum won't be 'pushed in a good direction' and has become a complete joke, is that you've neglected it and allowed a narcissistic psychopathic sadistic troll to overrun it and make it his personal playground. Most visitors don't stay around for long -because of one particular poster.

Look at the most active user in the last year:

http://www.climate-debate.com/topusers.php

IBdaMann.

2nd most active user is his little internet side-kick - Into the Night.

Edited on 26-11-2016 04:02
26-11-2016 04:36
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]Ceist wrote: The reason this forum won't be 'pushed in a good direction' and has become a complete joke, is that you've neglected it and allowed a narcissistic psychopathic sadistic troll to overrun it and make it his personal playground......2nd most active user is his little internet side-kick - Into the Night.

What he said.
Met "i b da no-sigh-ants mann" on another site. "i b da no-sigh-ants mann" calls me, a buddy & good friend because it has no body or good friend. Also, "i b da no-sigh-ants mann" has no science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc in an unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa. It has never explored science, can't do science or understand science.
26-11-2016 11:58
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1295)
litesong wrote:
[b]Ceist wrote: The reason this forum won't be 'pushed in a good direction' and has become a complete joke, is that you've neglected it and allowed a narcissistic psychopathic sadistic troll to overrun it and make it his personal playground......2nd most active user is his little internet side-kick - Into the Night.

What he said.
Met "i b da no-sigh-ants mann" on another site. "i b da no-sigh-ants mann" calls me, a buddy & good friend because it has no body or good friend. Also, "i b da no-sigh-ants mann" has no science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc in an unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa. It has never explored science, can't do science or understand science.

Whilst I agree with you that he is a troll I would also prefer to think more highly of you also. I don't.

Please understand that you are in fact capable of doing some of the maths that is demanded by this subject and do some of it.
26-11-2016 20:39
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(9573)
Ceist wrote:
branner wrote:
Please note that personal attacks are not welcome on Climate-Debate.com. I know that the forum has not been moderated so much lately, but users have been banned before, and that could easily happen again.

Therefore: Stop talking about mental illnesses or calling each other names. Surface Detail had a good advice, which I would like to copy: "Stay calm, ignore the abuse, and stick to the science."

Please send me a Private Message if something needs my immediate attention.

And to the new users: Welcome to Climate-Debate.com. I'm fully aware that this can be a tough place, but I hope you will help pushing it in a good direction. I still hope to get more time to moderate soon.

Internet trolls are often narcissistic, psychopathic and sadistic:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists

The reason this forum won't be 'pushed in a good direction' and has become a complete joke, is that you've neglected it and allowed a narcissistic psychopathic sadistic troll to overrun it and make it his personal playground. Most visitors don't stay around for long -because of one particular poster.

Look at the most active user in the last year:

http://www.climate-debate.com/topusers.php

IBdaMann.

2nd most active user is his little internet side-kick - Into the Night.

You might also look at the last person that got banned from this site. He was a faithful member of the Church of Global Warming.

The Parrot Killer
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate New Posters beware!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Eisenhower was right - beware us1316-10-2015 20:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact