Remember me
▼ Content

covid vaccine

Page 3 of 11<12345>>>
02-08-2021 22:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Recently vaccinated people appear to be quite contagious.
*snip*
No. We got the ailments I described. Hard for me to believe it's just a coincidence.
Making shit up again?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-08-2021 22:06
(21599)
James___ wrote:
And Florida, a Republican state just broke it's record for covid hospitalizations. Maybe they should've gotten vaccinated?

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/florida-breaks-record-for-covid-19-hospitalizations-1.5531362

How do you vaccinate a geographic reference?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-08-2021 22:42
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Spongy Iris wrote:
[quote]keepit wrote:

Moderna has been known to affect children in that way. This is why middle children especially should be careful about letting their parents get vaccinated.

In previous episodes, it has been an infection, or allergic reaction, which has triggered his bloody noses.

And the sharp pain in my ankle, I see no other trigger of this for me, other than infection.

Quite certain, the infection was delivered to us by the member of our household that had just been vaccinated with the Moderna shot.

The media is blaming the unvaccinated people for spreading "Delta" but I think they have it totally backwards. Recently vaccinated people appear to be quite contagious.

Making shit up again?

No. We got the ailments I described. Hard for me to believe it's just a coincidence.

Also, wife came down with chills last night and this morning... In spite of the high yesterday reaching 95.

How do you know it's covid19?

I don't know. I said we keep getting sick coincidentally when we get vaccinated with Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, and even when we aren't vaccinated but are in close contact with someone who just got vaccinated with those vaccines, we get sick.

Who is 'we'? You are saying you got vaccinated, and now you never got vaccinated???

Try to keep up. I explained earlier in this chat.

02-08-2021 22:43
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Recently vaccinated people appear to be quite contagious.
*snip*
Making shit up again?

RQAA

02-08-2021 22:44
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

There is no variant of covid19.

Is this another one of your word games?

No, one of YOURS.
Spongy Iris wrote:
COVID 19 is the disease. But SARS COV2 is the virus which causes the disease.

Semantics fallacy. They are synonyms.
Spongy Iris wrote:
There must be variants of SARS COV2 right?

No. Not possible.

Don't viruses mutate? What is the Delta variant?

02-08-2021 23:45
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
And Florida, a Republican state just broke it's record for covid hospitalizations. Maybe they should've gotten vaccinated?

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/florida-breaks-record-for-covid-19-hospitalizations-1.5531362

It would start by people choosing to get vaccinated that live within the boundaries referenced by geography.
02-08-2021 23:50
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

No, one of YOURS.
Spongy Iris wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:

No. Not possible.

Ironically while "goths" are opposed to rules and engaging in some aspect of social order, they too have become a well defined social group with their own set of "norms of behavior". The following video is an example that shows a person can choose to "fit in" with a group that believes they have no need to follow any rules that govern group dynamics and/or interactions. Most members of this forum seem to believe that they are making their own rules when even they have their own set of social norms to be guided by.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivenq27wAF4

p.s., also notice the break dancing?

Edited on 02-08-2021 23:52
02-08-2021 23:51
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)

Spong, you should look up for a guy called Stefan Lanka. He quite recently falsified the whole virus theory. I do not know wether you know it or not but the whole so called " virus isolation" thing dates back into the 1950s and is easily falsified with a test which shows that no special virus is needed for a tsytophatic effect to appear in the sample cells. They dieing of the cells is caused by massive poisoning with antibiotics( which are there to kill all the bacters ) and turning down the feeding of the cells by more than 80%.
He also won a law suit recently. He offered 100000 euros for those who would show him a clear proof of the measles virus and one guy sued him because he felt that more than ten thousand articles of a supposed measles virus is sufficient to prove the existence of the virus. The guy even won at first in the local small town court but the case went on into the supreme court and Lanka won it big time there. It simply turned out that all of those ten thousand articles were nothing but a circle jerk of cititations of the original paper from the 1950s which itself presented no proof of the measles virus.
So overall, there is no covid19 virus. Some guy made a couple of mouse clicks to put up the sequenze for a PCR test and the myth of COVID19 began. All the spawns and mutants of the original are therefore also a myth.
03-08-2021 02:54
(21599)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

No, one of YOURS.
Spongy Iris wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:

No. Not possible.

BS.

If covid19 mutates, it is no longer called covid19 (or SARS COV2 for that matter).

The Parrot Killer

03-08-2021 02:55
(21599)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:

It would start by people choosing to get vaccinated that live within the boundaries referenced by geography.

So a State does not get vaccinated. Gotit.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 03-08-2021 02:55
03-08-2021 02:57
(21599)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Spongy Iris wrote:
[quote]keepit wrote:

Moderna has been known to affect children in that way. This is why middle children especially should be careful about letting their parents get vaccinated.

In previous episodes, it has been an infection, or allergic reaction, which has triggered his bloody noses.

And the sharp pain in my ankle, I see no other trigger of this for me, other than infection.

Quite certain, the infection was delivered to us by the member of our household that had just been vaccinated with the Moderna shot.

The media is blaming the unvaccinated people for spreading "Delta" but I think they have it totally backwards. Recently vaccinated people appear to be quite contagious.

Making shit up again?

Also, wife came down with chills last night and this morning... In spite of the high yesterday reaching 95.

How do you know it's covid19?

I don't know. I said we keep getting sick coincidentally when we get vaccinated with Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, and even when we aren't vaccinated but are in close contact with someone who just got vaccinated with those vaccines, we get sick.

Who is 'we'? You are saying you got vaccinated, and now you never got vaccinated???

Try to keep up. I explained earlier in this chat.

Never did. Who is 'we'? You are saying you got vaccinated, and now you never got vaccinated???

The Parrot Killer

03-08-2021 10:47
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
I know that some of us are cat persons and some of us are dog persons but what about those who are cow persons:

Quote:

In order to meet the constantly increasing demand for foetal serum(2), 2 million pregnant cows are cut open without anaesthesia every year, the foetus is cut open without anaesthesia within and its foetal blood is taken from the beating heart. If the foetus were removed from the Mother for this procedure, much less serum could be "obtained." If the mother and/or the foetuses were anaesthetised, the anaesthetics would rapidly decompose the foetal serum, as the anaesthetics cannot be removed from the serum. The foetal serum is made from this type of blood. Of course, for the purpose of profit optimisation, adulteration is done just like with wine. To save money, the laboratory technicians buy cheap serum, which they all know is even more contaminated than the expensive serum.
Only with the help of these foetal serums is it possible to produce vaccines. Components of these serums, which can never be sterile, are implanted in us in the form of the vaccines

Edited on 03-08-2021 10:48
03-08-2021 18:03
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

My wife and daughter got vaccinated with Moderna and Pfizer shots. My 2 sons and I did not get vaccinated.

After their first shots, all 5 in the house got sick. Coughs and stuffy airways. I even lost my sense of smell for a day.

My daughter's 2nd shot didn't cause any noticeable ailments in us.

After my wife's 2nd shot, my wife got the chills, my son got bloody noses, and it felt like I got some blood clots in my ankle, due to sudden sharp pain. Later I noticed an ugly bruise form on my thigh, and I had not bumped my leg.

Thus it seems these MRNA vaccines are contagious.

Edited on 03-08-2021 18:54
03-08-2021 18:08
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:

BS

If covid19 mutates, it is no longer called covid19 (or SARS COV2 for that matter).

You're calling BS based just on semantics. Not very convincing...

03-08-2021 19:49
(21599)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

My wife and daughter got vaccinated with Moderna and Pfizer shots. My 2 sons and I did not get vaccinated.

After their first shots, all 5 in the house got sick. Coughs and stuffy airways. I even lost my sense of smell for a day.

After my wife's 2nd shot, my wife got the chills, my son got bloody noses, and it felt like I got some blood clots in my ankle, due to sudden sharp pain. Later I noticed an ugly bruise form on my thigh, and I had not bumped my leg.

So why are you getting a different reaction than others?

The Parrot Killer

03-08-2021 19:51
(21599)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

BS

No, it is YOU arguing semantics. There is no such thing as a 'delta', 'beta', 'gamma', or any other variant of covid19. There is no such thing as a variant of a variant.

The Parrot Killer

03-08-2021 21:46
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Spong, my theory is that the nanoparticles( used as adjuvants) from those vaccines cause your symptoms. A guy from Spain found out using electrone microscope that most of the vaccine was probably a graphene oxide. Also a mask could contain graphene oxide because it is considered to be antiviral and antibacterial. If the body detoxes from those adjuvants the nanoparticles get into the air and other people also inhale them and the body responds to those irritants with different kind of reactions. Some of us could be very prone to get side effects of such kind of irritants.
Edited on 03-08-2021 21:48
04-08-2021 00:20
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)

Xadoman wrote:A guy from Spain found out using electrone microscope that most of the vaccine was probably a graphene oxide.

I need to get one of those.

Attached image:

04-08-2021 01:17
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:

Xadoman wrote:A guy from Spain found out using electrone microscope that most of the vaccine was probably a graphene oxide.

I need to get one of those.

That's funny. Now when you hit a "sour note", you'll see it's macroscopic in nature like CO or CO2, both graphene oxides.

p.s., in reality, many vaccines use a dead culture samples. This allows for the host to be invaded by a non-reactive culture. The trick might be getting the autoimmune system to recognize the dead culture as something it needs to eradicate. Kind of what white blood cells are for. They attack disease acting as a binding agent so the virus can be discharged from the body.
04-08-2021 09:30
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
https://healthycanadians.gc.ca/recall-alert-rappel-avis/hc-sc/2021/75309a-eng.php

Masks already contain graphene oxide. Here are some quotes from there:

Health Canada previously advised Canadians not to use face masks that contain graphene after a preliminary assessment identified some potential for inhaled graphene particles to cause early lung effects in animals (e.g., early signs of inflammation).

Do not use face masks labelled to contain graphene or biomass graphene.
Consult your health care provider if you have used graphene face masks and have health concerns, such as new or unexplained shortness of breath, discomfort or difficulty breathing.
Report any health product adverse events or complaints regarding graphene face masks to Health Canada

Edited on 04-08-2021 09:32
04-08-2021 15:13
(14414)

Xadoman wrote:Health Canada previously advised Canadians

Health Canada is a totally unreliable source of information but is totally reliable for dispensing fear and disinformation on behalf of the Canadian government in order to manipulate the masses.

Canada is the last place on the planet from which I want healthcare advice.

Try picking an authoritative source instead.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
04-08-2021 16:29
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

Health Canada is a totally unreliable source of information but is totally reliable for dispensing fear and disinformation on behalf of the Canadian government in order to manipulate the masses.

Precisely. That's why, for the latest and greatest Science, I turn to my local news affiliate instead. "Facts, not fear" they tell me, so obviously they are being completely forthright and looking out for my best interests.

04-08-2021 17:04
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Precisely. That's why, for the latest and greatest Science, I turn to my local news affiliate instead. "Facts, not fear" they tell me, so obviously they are being completely forthright and looking out for my best interests.

I find NPR to be VERY informative.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
04-08-2021 17:04
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I find NPR to be VERY informative.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
04-08-2021 20:53
(21599)
Xadoman wrote:
Spong, my theory is that the nanoparticles( used as adjuvants) from those vaccines cause your symptoms. A guy from Spain found out using electrone microscope that most of the vaccine was probably a graphene oxide. Also a mask could contain graphene oxide because it is considered to be antiviral and antibacterial. If the body detoxes from those adjuvants the nanoparticles get into the air and other people also inhale them and the body responds to those irritants with different kind of reactions. Some of us could be very prone to get side effects of such kind of irritants.

There is no graphene oxide in any covid19 vaccine.

The Parrot Killer

04-08-2021 20:59
(21599)
Xadoman wrote:
https://healthycanadians.gc.ca/recall-alert-rappel-avis/hc-sc/2021/75309a-eng.php

Masks already contain graphene oxide. Here are some quotes from there:

Health Canada previously advised Canadians not to use face masks that contain graphene after a preliminary assessment identified some potential for inhaled graphene particles to cause early lung effects in animals (e.g., early signs of inflammation).

Do not use face masks labelled to contain graphene or biomass graphene.
Consult your health care provider if you have used graphene face masks and have health concerns, such as new or unexplained shortness of breath, discomfort or difficulty breathing.
Report any health product adverse events or complaints regarding graphene face masks to Health Canada

There is no graphene oxide in masks.

It's too expensive...about $200/gram.

Masks are completely ineffective against viruses. If you want to wear one anyway (because you're scared), and are scared of graphene oxide in masks, then make your own mask.

The Parrot Killer

04-08-2021 21:37
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Even so called fact checkers admit that some masks contain graphene:

https://factcheck.afp.com/only-small-percentage-all-blue-surgical-masks-contain-graphene

Schwarcz concurred, noting that "certainly not all blue masks contain graphene".
04-08-2021 21:48
(21599)
Xadoman wrote:
Even so called fact checkers admit that some masks contain graphene:

https://factcheck.afp.com/only-small-percentage-all-blue-surgical-masks-contain-graphene

Schwarcz concurred, noting that "certainly not all blue masks contain graphene".

Graphene is not graphene oxide.

Graphene is not toxic.
Graphene oxide is not particularly toxic.
See the associated material safety data sheets.

N95 masks do not contain any graphene. They are made of paper. See the N95 specification.
Cloth masks do not contain any graphene. They are made of cloth. There is no specification.
'Fact checkers' are a false authority. They are not an authoritative reference of any kind. Like Wikipedia, they generally spew propaganda.

You cannot use any 'fact checker' or Wikipedia site as a reference with me.

The Parrot Killer

04-08-2021 22:12
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
https://www.europereloaded.com/analysis-of-vaccination-vial-confirms-presence-of-graphene-nanoparticles/
04-08-2021 22:23
(21599)
Xadoman wrote:
https://www.europereloaded.com/analysis-of-vaccination-vial-confirms-presence-of-graphene-nanoparticles/

The Parrot Killer

05-08-2021 04:27
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
A Texas Republican councilman died from Covid 19. He was against getting vaccinated. Other politicians in the GOP have also died from it. I think even Mitch McConnell is now saying get vaccinated.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/h-scott-apley-chair-of-galveston-county-texas-gop-mocked-covid-days-before-he-died-of-virus

About notable Republicans and some FOX news hosts saying get vaccinated.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/growing-number-of-republicans-urge-vaccinations-amid-delta-surge/2021/07/20/52a06e9c-e999-11eb-8950-d73b3e93ff7f_story.html
Edited on 05-08-2021 04:31
05-08-2021 05:47
(14414)

James___ wrote:A Texas Republican councilman died from Covid 19.

I don't believe it.

I'll believe it when you show me the death certificate and it properly reads such.

05-08-2021 06:12
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

So why are you getting a different reaction than others?

first reaction was sore throat, fever, congestion, loss of smell, lingering cough. I think that's pretty typical.

Second reaction was sharp pain in legs which felt like minor blood clotting. I think that's also pretty typical.

05-08-2021 06:16
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

BS

No, it is YOU arguing semantics. There is no such thing as a 'delta', 'beta', 'gamma', or any other variant of covid19. There is no such thing as a variant of a variant.

I'm not really arguing against you on this particular point. I am seeing if you can provide further information to back up your point. Doesn't look like you can.

05-08-2021 09:36
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)

Here is a link to the pdf a study:

https://www.henrymakow.com/upload_docs/4_5976673186836646447.pdf
Edited on 05-08-2021 09:36
05-08-2021 09:44
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
I'm not really arguing against you on this particular point. I am seeing if you can provide further information to back up your point. Doesn't look like you can.

The original virus has never been isolated. What else do you need?
05-08-2021 10:26
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/08/freedom-fighter-court-victory-ends-masking-shots-quarantine-in-alberta/

The guy won in the court because the virus has never been isolated.
05-08-2021 15:46
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Reuters did a story about such claims and the Sars-Cov-2 virus has been isolated and its genome mapped. When looking for the guy who won, no reputable media in Canada reported on that story.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-covid-rna/fact-check-sars-cov-2-has-been-isolated-and-its-complete-genome-has-been-sequenced-idUSL1N2LS27P
05-08-2021 16:05
(14414)
James___ wrote:Reuters did a story about such claims

Reuters is a Marxist propaganda mill. We can safely presume that the article is totally dishonest and has only one objective, i.e. push a Marxist agenda over all else.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
05-08-2021 22:23
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:Reuters did a story about such claims

Reuters is a Marxist propaganda mill. We can safely presume that the article is totally dishonest and has only one objective, i.e. push a Marxist agenda over all else.

There are 2 things I like. One is the US Constitution where it gives one person the same rights as any other person. Yet one person's right to do whatever they want shouldn't infringe on my right to live my own life.
The other one is science. I think with the pandemic, etc., what happened to common sense? To come out with a vaccine so quickly does pose risks. At the same time, when vaccines for.... this link lists some very serious diseases that are preventable because of a vaccine. With the flu, only if the strain (variant) is the right one.
https://www.webmd.com/children/vaccines/ss/slideshow-vaccine-preventable-diseases
Edited on 05-08-2021 22:24
Page 3 of 11<12345>>>

Join the debate covid vaccine:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact