Remember me
▼ Content

covid vaccine

Page 2 of 11<1234>>>
27-07-2021 16:48
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
I am NOT a prophet, but I don't think it takes a genius to "foresee" what the Biden regime is currently planning with regard to COVID jabs...

First, I want to make note of a particular event of which I suspect has received very little or no media coverage.

You all know the shitty PCR tests that are being used to detect COVID cases, right? WELLLLLLLL, the CDC has recently announced that those tests we've been using since early 2020 are going to be phased out during the remainder of this year and then replaced with alternative COVID tests that "can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses." Is this an admission that the current PCR tests can't do this?? Why the sudden need to switch tests??

That gets into the second series of events that I wish to make note of... The oligarchies neighboring the SOA [namely the SODC, SOTNY, and SOTC] have all immediately followed up the above-mentioned CDC announcement with their own announcements that certain groups of people within their oligarchies are being mandated to get jabbed.

Now, when you put these two coinciding events together, it should be plain as day to see what is going on here. The CDC announcement is being done in order to continue manipulating the reported COVID numbers, this time the "aim of the game" is to allow influenza to "return" which will lead to a sizable decrease in COVID cases. The jab mandate announcements from the oligarchies are purposefully timed to coincide with the change in COVID testing (and the associated decrease in COVID cases) so that the Biden regime can use their media mouthpieces to proclaim that "mandated vaccinations have led to a decrease in COVID cases!!!", thus putting much more pressure upon the SOA and private employers to mandate jabs in their States and places of employment, respectively.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out what is going on here... The Satanism of these Satanic fuggs angers me greatly.

27-07-2021 16:49
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
I forgot to include the CDC link... Here you go...

CDC ANNOUNCEMENT
27-07-2021 20:08
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Not to mention, that the rise in influenza cases, will be a good excuse to roll-out a mRNA influenza vaccine. Instead of the traditional 3-4 strain annual shot currently give, with the strains predicted to be most active, through prophetic computer modeling (20-30% correct, in a good year). The mRNA will protect against all strains, real, imagined, or too much Kentucky Corn Whiskey. No trials should be needed, since mRNA has already been used with great success, and safety (only a few dozen deaths).
27-07-2021 20:28
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:
I am NOT a prophet, but I don't think it takes a genius to "foresee" what the Biden regime is currently planning with regard to COVID jabs...

First, I want to make note of a particular event of which I suspect has received very little or no media coverage.

You all know the shitty PCR tests that are being used to detect COVID cases, right? WELLLLLLLL, the CDC has recently announced that those tests we've been using since early 2020 are going to be phased out during the remainder of this year and then replaced with alternative COVID tests that "can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses." Is this an admission that the current PCR tests can't do this?? Why the sudden need to switch tests??

That gets into the second series of events that I wish to make note of... The oligarchies neighboring the SOA [namely the SODC, SOTNY, and SOTC] have all immediately followed up the above-mentioned CDC announcement with their own announcements that certain groups of people within their oligarchies are being mandated to get jabbed.

Now, when you put these two coinciding events together, it should be plain as day to see what is going on here. The CDC announcement is being done in order to continue manipulating the reported COVID numbers, this time the "aim of the game" is to allow influenza to "return" which will lead to a sizable decrease in COVID cases. The jab mandate announcements from the oligarchies are purposefully timed to coincide with the change in COVID testing (and the associated decrease in COVID cases) so that the Biden regime can use their media mouthpieces to proclaim that "mandated vaccinations have led to a decrease in COVID cases!!!", thus putting much more pressure upon the SOA and private employers to mandate jabs in their States and places of employment, respectively.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out what is going on here... The Satanism of these Satanic fuggs angers me greatly.

The scripture does not allow you to concern yourself with this as it is not relevant to the Kingdom of Jesus' Holy Father.
27-07-2021 20:29
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Just had the moderna vaccine. It made me feel differently. For example i feel much stronger and i feel the need to see more of trump and his lovely hair.
Edited on 27-07-2021 20:30
27-07-2021 22:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14407)
keepit wrote:Just had the moderna vaccine. It made me feel differently.

You got the vaccine and suddenly you couldn't feel with your hands like everyone else?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
28-07-2021 00:30
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
keepit wrote:
Just had the moderna vaccine. It made me feel differently. For example i feel much stronger and i feel the need to see more of trump and his lovely hair.

But why? Only two people out of 8000 die from it in a year and those two are on average 80 years old with many comorbodities. The flu was just a final nail in the coffin.

So overall you went and gambled on a blood clot lottery taking the vaccine which has a conditional approval and the coctail makers have no liabilities if anything goes wrong with the quinea pig.

All of it makes me feel that you are lying. You did not take a vaccine, you are just trolling around.
28-07-2021 00:41
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
keepit wrote:

My wife had her second Moderna jab today. Suddenly I have a sharp pain in my left ankle. And my middle son just got a bloody nose. No apparent cause, just this coincidence.

28-07-2021 01:02
(14407)
Spongy Iris wrote:
keepit wrote:

My wife had her second Moderna jab today. Suddenly I have a sharp pain in my left ankle. And my middle son just got a bloody nose. No apparent cause, just this coincidence.

Moderna has been known to affect children in that way. This is why middle children especially should be careful about letting their parents get vaccinated.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
28-07-2021 03:46
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
The smartest man on earth - Chris Langan - made a post in facebook:

Those who imbibed the liquid death known as the Moderna "vaccine" have now been provided with pictures of their blood. It looks just like ordinary human blood, but with lots of dying cells, bizarre nanotubules, microclots, and glowing nuclei!
https://www.europereloaded.com/jab-remorse-dr-jane-ruby.../
But that's OK. According to officials, it's been "caveat emptor" all along! If you allowed yourself to be injected with a poisonous pseudovaccine, then insofar as "vaccination" has not been compulsory, it was your own choice. Perhaps you should have done your homework! As for all the government pressure and media hard-sell, well, you could simply have ignored it.
28-07-2021 04:12
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
https://www.europereloaded.com/analysis-of-vaccination-vial-confirms-presence-of-graphene-nanoparticles/

Turns out that those vaccines could contain graphene oxide. As much as I understand it is quite poisonous.
28-07-2021 05:30
(14407)
Xadoman wrote:
The smartest man on earth - Chris Langan - made a post in facebook:

Those who imbibed the liquid death known as the Moderna "vaccine" have now been provided with pictures of their blood. It looks just like ordinary human blood, but with lots of dying cells, bizarre nanotubules, microclots, and glowing nuclei!
https://www.europereloaded.com/jab-remorse-dr-jane-ruby.../
But that's OK. According to officials, it's been "caveat emptor" all along! If you allowed yourself to be injected with a poisonous pseudovaccine, then insofar as "vaccination" has not been compulsory, it was your own choice. Perhaps you should have done your homework! As for all the government pressure and media hard-sell, well, you could simply have ignored it.

My vaccine was the Moderna. Nothing of the nature you posted was detected in my subsequent labwork during my physical.

You see? I must have had a placebo.

28-07-2021 11:25
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
My vaccine was the Moderna. Nothing of the nature you posted was detected in my subsequent labwork during my physical.

You see? I must have had a placebo.

I have read a theory that about 1/3 of those vaccines contain a "real thing" and others are just a saline or something like that. It also made me thinking how come the smartest people in the world - jews - fell for this scam and started to vaccinate their own people. It does not sound logical that those people who have historically suffered so much are now basically voluntarily stepping into the gas chamber. Some think therefore that in Israel they inject only saline. Otherwise , I am sure in psyhology there is a right term for this kind of behaviour which makes people to behave like this.
Edited on 28-07-2021 11:33
28-07-2021 15:52
(14407)

Xadoman wrote:I have read a theory that about 1/3 of those vaccines contain a "real thing" and others are just a saline or something like that.

That sounds pretty scientific to me. It must be true.

Xadoman wrote:It also made me thinking how come the smartest people in the world - jews - fell for this scam and started to vaccinate their own people.

You have a point. The Muslim University of Morogoro just published the results of their global IQ test and Jews came out on top. It's pretty official now.

Xadoman wrote: It does not sound logical that those people who have historically suffered so much are now basically voluntarily stepping into the gas chamber.

That would explain all the scratch marks on the walls of the vaccination clinics.

Xadoman wrote:Some think therefore that in Israel they inject only saline.

That only makes sense. When have they ever been wrong?

Xadoman wrote:Otherwise , I am sure in psyhology there is a right term for this kind of behaviour which makes people to behave like this.

It has a lot to do with learning the British variant of the English language.

28-07-2021 17:04
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Spongy Iris wrote:
[quote]keepit wrote:

Moderna has been known to affect children in that way. This is why middle children especially should be careful about letting their parents get vaccinated.

In previous episodes, it has been an infection, or allergic reaction, which has triggered his bloody noses.

And the sharp pain in my ankle, I see no other trigger of this for me, other than infection.

Quite certain, the infection was delivered to us by the member of our household that had just been vaccinated with the Moderna shot.

The media is blaming the unvaccinated people for spreading "Delta" but I think they have it totally backwards. Recently vaccinated people appear to be quite contagious.

28-07-2021 17:04
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]keepit wrote:

In previous episodes, it has been an infection, or allergic reaction, which has triggered his bloody noses.

And the sharp pain in my ankle, I see no other trigger of this for me, other than infection.

Quite certain, the infection was delivered to us by the member of our household that had just been vaccinated with the Moderna shot.

The media is blaming the unvaccinated people for spreading "Delta" but I think they have it totally backwards. Recently vaccinated people appear to be quite contagious.

28-07-2021 17:47
(14407)

Spongy Iris wrote:And the sharp pain in my ankle, I see no other trigger of this for me, other than infection.[quote]
If you can see no other trigger then there must not be one.

[quote]Spongy Iris wrote: Quite certain, the infection was delivered to us by the member of our household that had just been vaccinated with the Moderna shot.

Well, if you are quite certain then it must be the case.

Spongy Iris wrote: The media is blaming the unvaccinated people for spreading "Delta" but I think they have it totally backwards.

We don't have a media anymore. I believe you meant to say that the Ministry of Propaganda is intentionally getting it backwards.

You must be a conspiracy theorist.

Spongy Iris wrote: Recently vaccinated people appear to be quite contagious.

What we know is that appearances are never deceiving so you must be right.

28-07-2021 18:03
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:And the sharp pain in my ankle, I see no other trigger of this for me, other than infection.[quote]
If you can see no other trigger then there must not be one.

[quote]Spongy Iris wrote: Quite certain, the infection was delivered to us by the member of our household that had just been vaccinated with the Moderna shot.

Well, if you are quite certain then it must be the case.

Spongy Iris wrote: The media is blaming the unvaccinated people for spreading "Delta" but I think they have it totally backwards.

We don't have a media anymore. I believe you meant to say that the Ministry of Propaganda is intentionally getting it backwards.

You must be a conspiracy theorist.

Spongy Iris wrote: Recently vaccinated people appear to be quite contagious.

What we know is that appearances are never deceiving so you must be right.

The best way to lie is to tell the truth with a heavy tone of sarcasm so nobody believes you.

28-07-2021 19:03
(14407)

Spongy Iris wrote:The best way to lie is to tell the truth with a heavy tone of sarcasm so nobody believes you.

Did you just say that the best way to lie is to get people to not believe you when you tell the truth? Are you suggesting we cry "Wolf!"

28-07-2021 19:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]keepit wrote:

Making shit up again?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-07-2021 19:34
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]keepit wrote:

Making shit up again?

No. We got the ailments I described. Hard for me to believe it's just a coincidence.

28-07-2021 20:36
(1643)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]keepit wrote:

Making shit up again?

No. We got the ailments I described. Hard for me to believe it's just a coincidence.

Also, wife came down with chills last night and this morning... In spite of the high yesterday reaching 95.

28-07-2021 20:52
(21597)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]keepit wrote:

Making shit up again?

Also, wife came down with chills last night and this morning... In spite of the high yesterday reaching 95.

How do you know it's covid19?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-07-2021 20:59
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]keepit wrote:

Making shit up again?

I don't know. I said we keep getting sick coincidentally when we get vaccinated with Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, and even when we aren't vaccinated but are in close contact with someone who just got vaccinated with those vaccines, we get sick.

29-07-2021 01:01
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:

There is no variant of covid19.

Is this another one of your word games?

COVID 19 is the disease. But SARS COV2 is the virus which causes the disease.

There must be variants of SARS COV2 right?

29-07-2021 01:52
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And there's this from a "real" People's Party of China card carrying member.

Reuters
1.14M subscribers
Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell blamed misinformation for the low rates of COVID-19 vaccination among Americans, which are fueling a rise in coronavirus cases, particularly in Republican-dominated states.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro6yufshffo

And yet the GOP is now blaming the DNC for the attacks on congress on January 6th because they did not anticipate the actual nature of the threat. Of course the GOP was the threat so how do we defend the US against a political party supported by the church?

First, it was members of "antifa" or Black Lives Matter demonstrators who infiltrated the pro-Trump mob that breached the Capitol. Now Republican lawmakers have suggested that federal law enforcement, with support from Democratic officials, intentionally provoked an attempted insurrection on 6 January, injuring dozens of law enforcement officers and threatening elected officials.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/tucker-carlson-capitol-riot-conspiracy-b1867375.html

Republicans are simply the victim and yet want Americans to trust them when they can't keep from being victimized. And in further news, Christians are persecuted today just as they were in the Bible. This even though Jesus said do not worry about government because it is not his Father's Kingdom.
1 Peter 2;13 Be subject for the Lord's sake to every human institution,[a] whether it be to the emperor[b] as supreme, 14 or to governors as sent by him to punish those who do evil and to praise those who do good. 15 For this is the will of God, that by doing good you should put to silence the ignorance of foolish people. 16 Live as people who are free, not using your freedom as a cover-up for evil, but living as servants[c] of God. 17 Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the emperor.

With the January 6th uprising, it does say to be subject to the institution of the government. A vote was held. Results were accepted by the Attorney General William Barr, a Republican and a Trump supporter.
Rome had a similar problem as it was falling. Senators fought over the wealth and power of Rome.

p.s., it is interesting that scripture in the Bible will say to fight the government. It does contradict itself. Yet Rome became a Christian country because Christians didn't force their beliefs on others.
Edited on 29-07-2021 02:02
29-07-2021 03:10
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

SARS is a syndrome, a collection of common characteristics/symptoms. Basically, a common cold. Sort of like AIDS is a syndrome, normally associated with the HIV virus, but is also caused be other thing. Both are used for political purposes.

Covid-19 is a coronavirus, which mutates frequently, as most viruses tend to do. Mutations are usually not viable, in that the seldom survive, or reproduce. Variants, are mutations, that manage to survive, and spread to other hosts, and reproduce. They are no longer Covid-19, just closely related, spawned from.
29-07-2021 03:35
(1643)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

SARS is a syndrome, a collection of common characteristics/symptoms. Basically, a common cold. Sort of like AIDS is a syndrome, normally associated with the HIV virus, but is also caused be other thing. Both are used for political purposes.

Covid-19 is a coronavirus, which mutates frequently, as most viruses tend to do. Mutations are usually not viable, in that the seldom survive, or reproduce. Variants, are mutations, that manage to survive, and spread to other hosts, and reproduce. They are no longer Covid-19, just closely related, spawned from.

Whatever the semantics are, sounds like the coronavirus we are talking about has mutated to a bunch of different new variants, right?

29-07-2021 06:28
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Aids is a virus like the cold. That's what the "v" stands for. ie.,
human immunodeficiency virus. It's not a syndrome but is like the cold virus, only mutated?
And you even said it was a virus while calling it a syndrome. That's called a "bait and switch" tactic. You agreed and then disagreed. How very clever of you.
Down's Syndrome like what my niece had (deceased) is a syndrome. She had an extra chromosome. That is not a virus.
She actually had some cells with an extra copy of chromosome 21 (Mosaic down syndrome). Not a virus.
Would be a good reason to improve gene splicing. Then extra or bad genes could be removed. That would help a lot of people. At the same time, getting vaccinated would also help a lot of people. Then again, are Republicans people?
29-07-2021 06:30
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:

29-07-2021 09:35
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
AIDS and HIV turned out to be another scam pushed by dr Fraudci. Just think about it, women ride on the cock carousel since early teens to late thirties having hundreds of one night partners and there is still no mass infection and dieing from it. Scam, nothing more.
29-07-2021 11:27
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
What happened to Freddie Mercury from Queen
29-07-2021 19:52
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
duncan61 wrote:
What happened to Freddie Mercury from Queen

He fell for the HIV /AIDS scam , went into panic and was poisoned to death by doctors.
29-07-2021 21:47
(14407)
Xadoman wrote:
duncan61 wrote:What happened to Freddie Mercury from Queen
He fell for the HIV /AIDS scam , went into panic and was poisoned to death by doctors.

I knew it! I knew it had to be poison-by-lying-doctors. There's no other rational explanation.

29-07-2021 22:01
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
duncan61 wrote:What happened to Freddie Mercury from Queen

I knew it! I knew it had to be poison-by-lying-doctors. There's no other rational explanation.

Yep, like he played around the wrong hole with his buddies and died because of it.
02-08-2021 19:01
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And Florida, a Republican state just broke it's record for covid hospitalizations. Maybe they should've gotten vaccinated?

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/florida-breaks-record-for-covid-19-hospitalizations-1.5531362
02-08-2021 19:24
(14407)

James___ wrote:And Florida, a Republican state just broke it's record for covid hospitalizations. Maybe they should've gotten vaccinated?

This "record breaking" story is intended for gullible people like yourself who believe whatever the media order you to believe.

For those of us in the real world, there was no record number of COVID hospitalizations in Florida.

Remember, COVID doesn't require hospitalization.

You've been played. We'll just call you "Steinway."

02-08-2021 19:46
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
James___ wrote:
And Florida, a Republican state just broke it's record for covid hospitalizations. Maybe they should've gotten vaccinated?

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/florida-breaks-record-for-covid-19-hospitalizations-1.5531362

The corona virus has never been isolated, this virus is a hoax. By the way , even if we belive in virus theory then there are supposedly noniljon( 10 to 31st power) different viruses in the world. I am sure there could be a quite a big bunch, lets say a several hundreds of millions or billions bad boys here and there from those who could sit in your nose and cause it to run a couple of days or weeks.

Also, the number of cases is a hoax. The PCR could test only for those viruses that the equipment has been adjusted to test. As said, many of those bad boys from 10 noniljon could cause a running nose but the PCR could only look for one of them - the covid19. The inventor of the PCR test- K. Mullis- said, that the test result actually does not tell if a person is sick or not. It only tells that there indeed is a thing you adjusted a test to look up for. So there could be literally hundreds and hundreds of billions of different kind of bad boys in your nose but the PCR is looking only for the one and only covid guy which could actually be not the meanest guy in the snauze.

All we see here is a classic case of the sheep run. Ever witnessed a run for free stuff like TV-s and so? Some of the sheeps who fall in the run get stepped on by others and will be killed in this madness . A really sad consequence of a mass psyhosis and hysteria. Those hypohondriacs who unnecessarily turn into the hospitals will clog the system for those who actually need help.
Edited on 02-08-2021 19:48
02-08-2021 22:00
(21597)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]keepit wrote:

Making shit up again?

I don't know. I said we keep getting sick coincidentally when we get vaccinated with Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, and even when we aren't vaccinated but are in close contact with someone who just got vaccinated with those vaccines, we get sick.

Who is 'we'? You are saying you got vaccinated, and now you never got vaccinated???

The Parrot Killer

02-08-2021 22:01
(21597)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

No, one of YOURS.
Spongy Iris wrote:

Semantics fallacy. They are synonyms.
Spongy Iris wrote:

No. Not possible.

The Parrot Killer

Page 2 of 11<1234>>>

Join the debate covid vaccine:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact