(14414)
Xadoman wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
IbdaMann, please explain how ....

No, no, no, .....

It is your turn to explain this:

Your explanation is what comes next. The floor is yours.

Xadoman wrote:Do not you agree there is a big difference between the parts I bolded out? Are you still gonna say it is just a spatial problem and has nothing to do with creating energy out of nothing?

Now you are being dishonest, and this is not the first time.

You are asking many questions that have been answered and you are refusing to acknowledge that you fully understand the correct answer by ignoring your responsibility to explain this:

It's your turn to explain, not to ask questions.

Explain. The floor is yours.

This is not an answer - " hey, this is just a spatial problem, look, it obviously rotates".

Wrong explanation. This will be the third time I am posting this. You are intentionally EVADING.

Explain how the mon is not rotating. Don't pretend to state that the moon cannot do what this graphic demonstrates is obviously happening. You have to explain how this obvious rotation is somehow not rotation.

That is what you need to explain. Stay focused on the graphic.

The floor is yours.

05-06-2022 19:49
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Xadoman wrote:
You are asking many questions that have been answered

They have not been answered sufficiently. This is not an answer - " hey, this is just a spatial problem, look, it obviously rotates".
Saying that the moon rotates violates the laws of physics- you guys are creating energy out of nothing. The moon has zero rotational energy as Tesla has pointed out. You guys on the other hand keep insisting that moon could
run 1,000,000,000 horsepower for a period of 1,323 years.

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/2021/jun/dark-matter-slowing-spin-milky-ways-galactic-bar
05-06-2022 21:40
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
James_ wrote:https://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/2021/jun/dark-matter-slowing-spin-milky-ways-galactic-bar

Why should any rational adult believe in the existence of "dark matter"?
06-06-2022 01:27
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote:https://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/2021/jun/dark-matter-slowing-spin-milky-ways-galactic-bar

Einstein's 1916 paper which predicted that light would bend more when passing near the Sun was based on light following what propagated light's motion through space.
It was in 1919 that astronomers verified Einstein's paper. When the velocity of the speed of light is concerned, gravity's effect should've been minimal. The only way light could bend more than matter which travels about 1/10,000 the speed of light is if light followed what propagates its motion.
Gravity as a force would bend light about 1/10,000 of the Earth's orbit. With Venus, it's velocity is slower than the Earth's, 35 vs 30 km/s. With Mercury, 47.4 km/s.
Kind of shows where there's work that's left to be done. At the same time, light bending more than matter when passing near the Sun requires light to be interacting with what propagates its motion. And now we're back to a question that Einstein asked himself when he was 17 years old. I read his biography at 13 or 14.
Kind of why I knew then what his work was about.

And some links;
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/31/science/eclipse-einstein-general-relativity.html
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/total-solar-eclipse-100-years-ago-proved-einsteins-general-relativity-180972278/
Edited on 06-06-2022 01:28
06-06-2022 02:55
(14414)
James_ wrote: It was in 1919 that astronomers verified Einstein's paper.

Astronomers did not verify a paper. They demonstrated the energy/mass equivalence by showing that even electromagnetic energy has mass (while not being matter) and that gravity therefore bends light.

James_ wrote:When the velocity of the speed of light is concerned gravity's effect should've been minimal.

There is no "would'a/could'a/should'a" in science. Science predicts nature, i.e. the future tense, and does not exist in the subjunctive.

James_ wrote: The only way light could bend more than matter which travels about 1/10,000 the speed of light is if light followed what propagates its motion.

Ummmm ... nope.

Astronomers cherry-picked a scenario whereby light would be passing a black hole (i.e. strong gravitational field). The hypothesis was that if Einstein is correct, the light will bend from the black hole's gravity. If the light does not bend then light obviously does not have the mass that Einstein claims will be affected by the black hole's gravity.

Einstein's model was not shown to be false.

James_ wrote: Kind of shows where there's work that's left to be done.

I don't follow you.

James_ wrote:At the same time, light bending more than matter when passing near the Sun requires light to be interacting with what propagates its motion.

Light does not bend more than matter.

06-06-2022 04:24
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote: It was in 1919 that astronomers verified Einstein's paper.

Astronomers did not verify a paper. They demonstrated the energy/mass equivalence by showing that even electromagnetic energy has mass (while not being matter) and that gravity therefore bends light.

James_ wrote:When the velocity of the speed of light is concerned gravity's effect should've been minimal.

There is no "would'a/could'a/should'a" in science. Science predicts nature, i.e. the future tense, and does not exist in the subjunctive.

James_ wrote: The only way light could bend more than matter which travels about 1/10,000 the speed of light is if light followed what propagates its motion.

Ummmm ... nope.

Astronomers cherry-picked a scenario whereby light would be passing a black hole (i.e. strong gravitational field). The hypothesis was that if Einstein is correct, the light will bend from the black hole's gravity. If the light does not bend then light obviously does not have the mass that Einstein claims will be affected by the black hole's gravity.

Einstein's model was not shown to be false.

James_ wrote: Kind of shows where there's work that's left to be done.

I don't follow you.

James_ wrote:At the same time, light bending more than matter when passing near the Sun requires light to be interacting with what propagates its motion.

And when you talk to your mother, can you tell her that we never had a kid? Kind of what you're saying.
06-06-2022 07:20
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:

Light bends more than matter does. Why I mentioned the velocities of planets.
Something everyone should know and is counter-intuitive.
06-06-2022 07:25
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
To stop the Earth would probably kill a lot of people. It would be like a 1000 mph wreck.

Gee. Don't forget it's also going 666,000 mph around the sun, right?

06-06-2022 08:02
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Hey I thought of an experiment after scanning through the discussion about the same side of the moon always facing earth.

Looking at your cell phone, stand up and make a full revolution, keep holding the phone screen at the same angle to your eyes, and keep reading your phone as you spin all the way around.

Your phone is spinning at the same rate you are.

06-06-2022 14:25
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)

Why should a rational adult belive in gravitational "time dilation"?
Why should a rational adult belive in velocidal " time dilation"?
Why should a rational adult belive in "timespace bending"
Why should a rational adult belive in black holes?

Did you know that according to Einstein it is not gravity that holds things together in space but "curved time space"? The curved time-space is like roulette wheel which blocks the moon from escaping the earth.
06-06-2022 16:55
(14414)
Xadoman wrote:Why should a rational adult belive in gravitational "time dilation"?

Demonstrated. It's why GPS satellites cannot be synchronized.

Xadoman wrote:Why should a rational adult belive in black holes?

Observed, at least their effects are.

Xadoman wrote:Did you know that according to Einstein it is not gravity that holds things together in space but "curved time space"?

Did you know that it doesn't matter what Einstein thought? All that matters is what General Relativity specifies ... and it remains standing.

I notice that you won't admit that the moon rotates. Your dishonesty is earning you mockery. Spongy Iris offered a conceptualization involving using a cell phone; essentially, you know that if the earth were suddenly to become invisible, the moon would rotate through an entire 360 view of space. Did you want to admit to your silliness now?

06-06-2022 17:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman wrote:Why should a rational adult belive in gravitational "time dilation"?

Xadoman wrote:Did you know that according to Einstein it is not gravity that holds things together in space but "curved time space"?

Did you know that it doesn't matter what Einstein thought? All that matters is what General Relativity specifies ... and it remains standing.

I notice that you won't admit that the moon rotates. Your dishonesty is earning you mockery. Spongy Iris offered a conceptualization involving using a cell phone; essentially, you know that if the earth were suddenly to become invisible, the moon would rotate through an entire 360 view of space. Did you want to admit to your silliness now?

Watch him stand fast. Physics and economies mean nothing to him. I would say he has earned your full capability to mock.

Enjoy yourself!

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 06-06-2022 17:11
07-06-2022 00:46
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)

Sand clock on earth can not be synhronised with sand clock in space. Does not mean there is a time dilation.

Fairy tales and movies, nothing more. Infinite density in infinitely small space is sillyness.

I notice that you won't admit that the moon rotates

Venus is closing to zero rotational body from sidereal view. It actually has at that moment 1 rotation to lose before becoming tidally locked to the sun. From sidereal view by your logic venus stop spinning and then it will start to spin again. Are you going to say that tidal forces stop venus spinning and then accelerate it to spin again

Here is a demonstration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey1dSUfmjBw&ab_channel=csaitruthorg

At approximately 4 minutes you can see a zero rotational body. It actually rotates but its orbiting motion gives an illusion that it does not rotate. This is what the Venus is closing to - to a zero rotational body from sidereal view. It is a transitory position as Venus has at that point one more rotation to bleed off by tidal forces before becoming tidally locked to the sun.
07-06-2022 01:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

Are you the nuclear physicist who never left his mommies basement?

Silly
07-06-2022 03:48
(14414)
Swan wrote:Are you the nuclear physicist who never left his mommies basement? Silly

To your growing list of silly delusions we'll add your conviction that the moon does not rotate in an absolute sense.

Remind me, how is it you are so familiar with schizzo meds?

07-06-2022 06:11
(21599)
Xadoman wrote:

Sand clock on earth can not be synhronised with sand clock in space. Does not mean there is a time dilation.

Sand clocks don't really work in space, dude.
Xadoman wrote:

Fairy tales and movies, nothing more. Infinite density in infinitely small space is sillyness.

It is not infinite density in an infinitely small space.
Xadoman wrote:
I notice that you won't admit that the moon rotates

Because you are very poor at spacial relationships and want to keep making an argument of the Stone fallacy for religious purposes.
Xadoman wrote:
Venus is closing to zero rotational body from sidereal view. It actually has at that moment 1 rotation to lose before becoming tidally locked to the sun. From sidereal view by your logic venus stop spinning and then it will start to spin again. Are you going to say that tidal forces stop venus spinning and then accelerate it to spin again

Nope. It will stay spinning.
Xadoman wrote:
Here is a demonstration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey1dSUfmjBw&ab_channel=csaitruthorg

At approximately 4 minutes you can see a zero rotational body. It actually rotates but its orbiting motion gives an illusion that it does not rotate. This is what the Venus is closing to - to a zero rotational body from sidereal view. It is a transitory position as Venus has at that point one more rotation to bleed off by tidal forces before becoming tidally locked to the sun.

And it will still spin.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-06-2022 08:10
(14414)
Into the Night wrote:Sand clocks don't really work in space, dude.

Attached image:

Edited on 07-06-2022 08:11
07-06-2022 16:38
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)

That is the problem. What makes you think other clocks work perfectly and show "time dilation".

Nope. It will stay spinning.

It is closing to zero rotational body from sidereal perspective. Tidal braking is the cause for this. Basic physics.
07-06-2022 17:08
(14414)
Xadoman wrote:
That is the problem. What makes you think other clocks work perfectly and show "time dilation".

Are you joking? Do you really not understand how hourglasses work?

An hourglass cannot function where there is no gravity whereas any spring-loaded or electric clock will function just fine.

Time dilation occurs because of differences between inertial frames of reference.
Attached image:

07-06-2022 17:30
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

An hourglass cannot function where there is no gravity whereas any spring-loaded or electric clock will function just fine.

Time dilation occurs because of differences between inertial frames of reference.

And the space station is spinning too!

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 07-06-2022 17:33
07-06-2022 19:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Are you the nuclear physicist who never left his mommies basement? Silly

To your growing list of silly delusions we'll add your conviction that the moon does not rotate in an absolute sense.

As I already told you the moon rotates around the Earth every 27.3 days, I am not sure why you deny this. However if you do take your meds on time you may be able to comprehend.
07-06-2022 21:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

Actually the space station does not spin at all, it does however orbit the Earth at 17,000 mph

Now you know
08-06-2022 00:41
(14414)
Swan wrote:As I already told you the moon rotates around the Earth every 27.3 days,

Does the moon rotate around the earth ... or does it revolve around the earth? Why should any rational adult believe that the earth is somehow the moon's axis?

You didn't do too well in science class. Ask me how I know.

Swan wrote:I am not sure why you deny this.

I'm not sure why you believe the earth is somehow the moon's axis but it cannot be. The earth is visible from the moon's surface. It can't be the moon's axis.

Remind me, why are you taking schizzo meds?

08-06-2022 01:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:As I already told you the moon rotates around the Earth every 27.3 days,

Does the moon rotate around the earth ... or does it revolve around the earth? Why should any rational adult believe that the earth is somehow the moon's axis?

You didn't do too well in science class. Ask me how I know.

Swan wrote:I am not sure why you deny this.

I'm not sure why you believe the earth is somehow the moon's axis but it cannot be. The earth is visible from the moon's surface. It can't be the moon's axis.

Remind me, why are you taking schizzo meds?

Again the moon both rotates around the Earth and it also rotates on it's own axis.

Look Dr. Freud, you need to ring the bell and Quit as you can not win. Unless you get medicated. Now can you tell us why you think that your Mother did that?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL if you are getting frustrated you may slather on some more Vaseline
Edited on 08-06-2022 01:23
08-06-2022 06:48
(14414)
Swan wrote:Again the moon both rotates around the Earth and it also rotates on it's own axis.

Are you aware that Xadoman is the one claiming that the moon does not rotate?

You seem to be making lame attempts to attack me over Xadoman's position. I totally appreciate the attention and you know that I enjoy mixing it up with you, but I can't take credit for claiming that the moon doesn't rotate.

08-06-2022 11:20
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)

Conditions are different. For example in space there is no air and therefore no air friction. Also the clock in space is further from the earth than a clock on earth. There are spinning object in clocks so tidal forces are different because of the distance difference etc etc. The velocities are different causing different centrifugal forces which will end up causing different frictions in shafts etc etc.
The perfect synhronization of clocks is a fairy tale. There are so many factors which will fück up the synhronization and this is not a mysterious "time dilation".
Edited on 08-06-2022 11:21
08-06-2022 13:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Again the moon both rotates around the Earth and it also rotates on it's own axis.

You seem to be making lame attempts to attack me over Xadoman's position. I totally appreciate the attention and you know that I enjoy mixing it up with you, but I can't take credit for claiming that the moon doesn't rotate.

The moon has 4 rotations and one straight line direction of movement that I am aware of.
08-06-2022 17:32
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

As I already told you the moon rotates around the Earth every 27.3 days, I am not sure why you deny this. However if you do take your meds on time you may be able to comprehend.

The Moon doesn't orbit Earth. They orbit each other around a point called a barycenter. Moon doesn't rotate around the Earth. It spins. The Moon is not inside the Earth.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 08-06-2022 17:33
08-06-2022 17:34
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

Actually the space station does not spin at all, it does however orbit the Earth at 17,000 mph

Now you know

The space station spins once every 92 minutes.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 08-06-2022 17:36
08-06-2022 17:39
(14414)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually the space station does not spin at all, it does however orbit the Earth at 17,000 mph

Now you know

New, updated pic.

92 minutes is less than an hour on the space station when they use an hourglass.

Attached image:

Edited on 08-06-2022 17:41
08-06-2022 17:41
(21599)
Xadoman wrote:

Conditions are different. For example in space there is no air and therefore no air friction. Also the clock in space is further from the earth than a clock on earth. There are spinning object in clocks so tidal forces are different because of the distance difference etc etc. The velocities are different causing different centrifugal forces which will end up causing different frictions in shafts etc etc.
The perfect synhronization of clocks is a fairy tale. There are so many factors which will fück up the synhronization and this is not a mysterious "time dilation".

Friction is not a factor to time.
There is only one factor: The theory of special relativity. It is why GPS satellites, which are all in orbit, cannot be synchronized. They are not all moving in the same direction, and all or moving very fast compared to the surface of the Earth.

They all spin too.

The Parrot Killer

08-06-2022 17:42
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The moon has 4 rotations and one straight line direction of movement that I am aware of.

Just one. The Moon doesn't move in a straight line.

The Parrot Killer

08-06-2022 17:46
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually the space station does not spin at all, it does however orbit the Earth at 17,000 mph

Now you know

New, updated pic.

92 minutes is less than an hour on the space station when they use an hourglass.

...and now Swans's head is also spinning.

For your safety, please exit the ride via the red X...

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
08-06-2022 17:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The Moon doesn't orbit Earth. They orbit each other around a point called a barycenter. Moon doesn't rotate around the Earth. It spins. The Moon is not inside the Earth.

There is a reason that you teach here and not at a University

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
08-06-2022 19:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Now you know

New, updated pic.

...and now Swans's head is also spinning.

For your safety, please exit the ride via the red X...

The Milky way galaxy is spinning at 130 miles per second and moving thru space at 1.3 million miles per hour and taking you along for the ride
08-06-2022 20:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Just one. The Moon doesn't move in a straight line.

Wrong as the Moon

1. Rotates on it's own axis
2. Rotates around the Earth
3. Rotates around the Sun
4. Rotates around the Galaxy
5. Moves in line with the Galaxy

Not that you can comprehend any of this
08-06-2022 23:42
(14414)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:The Moon doesn't orbit Earth. They orbit each other around a point called a barycenter. Moon doesn't rotate around the Earth. It spins. The Moon is not inside the Earth.

As I already told you the moon rotates around the Earth every 27.3 days, I am not sure why you deny this.

There is a reason that you teach here and not at a University

Swan, you lose on this one. You should look up "barycenter."

Whenever you have two bodies, both masses contribute to the gravity between them and they both affect each other. Just because the moon's revolution around the barycenter involves far more movement than the earth's revolution around the barycenter, the earth is nonetheless moving around the barycenter.

Edited on 08-06-2022 23:46
08-06-2022 23:51
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Friction is not a factor to time.

We are talking about the clock synhronization. I have shown that sand clocks can not be synhronized and also mechanical clocks can not be synhronized because there are so many factors in play which will cause different rate of ticking because of friction.
I know , I know you guys will begin to talk about the atomic clocks but I am quite sure those are also inaccurate which could be explained by some kind of logical explanation.
08-06-2022 23:54
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Whenever you have two bodies, both masses contribute to the gravity between them and they both affect each other.

What gravity? Bending time space is the one to be blamed keeping them together according to Einstein.
09-06-2022 00:41
(14414)
Xadoman wrote:
IBDaMann wrote: Whenever you have two bodies, both masses contribute to the gravity between them and they both affect each other.
What gravity?

The gravity about which Einstein wrote.

Xadoman wrote: Bending time space is the one to be blamed keeping them together according to Einstein.

That's not what Einstein said. It's what other people say Einstein said.

Newton described gravity within one inertial frame of reference. Einstein generalized it over different inertial frames of reference. Newton's formula can be derived from Einstein's formula for a single inertial frame of reference.

You, on the other hand, don't know what Relativity states, what an inertial frame of reference is or what constitutes a valid financial investment.

Page 4 of 8<<<23456>>>

Join the debate Relativity theory:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I have a theory12316-06-2023 19:16
Evolutionary Biology and the Endosymbiotic Theory of Consciousness.11108-06-2023 02:39
What is the cause of climate change based on the greenhouse gas theory?8204-02-2023 20:51
There is no scientific theory or evidence that suggest CO2 traps heat better than O2 or N253330-01-2023 07:22
Grand Unified Theory3212-05-2022 19:54
Articles
Theory
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact