Remember me
▼ Content

Relativity theory



Page 6 of 7<<<4567>
12-06-2022 22:24
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11965)
Swan wrote:LOL This is more fun than a test of the emergency jelly donut system

Attached image:

12-06-2022 22:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL if the Earth had no velocity then you would fall off.

I think we are losing focus. This is the statement you made that needs clarification. If the earth were stationary, how would I "fall off"?

Follow-on question: In which direction would I "fall"?

.


Again if the Earth had no velocity then you would fall off or float away farther than you already are at the moment. A car could not be driven because there would be no friction between the tires and the road, except if an emergency jelly donut action plan is put into place and all Dunkin donuts are ordered to surrender their donuts for the good of Top Secret donut shelters nationwide.

PS A person in your predicament can never really fall because you are already buried in your own sh-t
12-06-2022 23:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11965)
Swan wrote:Again if the Earth had no velocity then you would fall off or float away farther than you already are at the moment.

Here you have simply restated your claim without explaining it. It doesn't make any sense. There would still be gravity between myself and the planet.

Why would I fall off the earth if it were stationary?

Swan wrote: A car could not be driven because there would be no friction between the tires and the road,

Please explain this. It doesn't make any sense. There would still be gravity between the car and the planet.
12-06-2022 23:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Again if the Earth had no velocity then you would fall off or float away farther than you already are at the moment.

Here you have simply restated your claim without explaining it. It doesn't make any sense. There would still be gravity between myself and the planet.

Why would I fall off the earth if it were stationary?

Swan wrote: A car could not be driven because there would be no friction between the tires and the road,

Please explain this. It doesn't make any sense. There would still be gravity between the car and the planet.


Actually what I said was

When an object falls toward Earth it's velocity and momentum are both caused by gravity.

But you knew that.

My Motto is, what is this work thing?

You introduced spin, likely because that is what your brain does in your airhead.

I also said that without gravity there would be nothing to condense space particles into a mass that has gravity and as such gravity can not be created by mass if gravity is needed to coalesce that mass in the first place.

This is in part why gravity is not fully understood, except to people like you that can only do as they are told without thought or question, you know like an organ grinder monkey

No matter you can continue to babble about your head spinning
Edited on 12-06-2022 23:52
12-06-2022 23:52
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL This is more fun than a test of the emergency jelly donut system

Nice meme! You are definitely getting better with them!


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-06-2022 23:56
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:LOL if the Earth had no velocity then you would fall off.

I think we are losing focus. This is the statement you made that needs clarification. If the earth were stationary, how would I "fall off"?

Follow-on question: In which direction would I "fall"?

.


Again if the Earth had no velocity then you would fall off or float away farther than you already are at the moment.What velocity? Velocity is not gravity.
Swan wrote:
A car could not be driven because there would be no friction between the tires and the road,

What velocity?
Swan wrote:
except if an emergency jelly donut action plan is put into place and all Dunkin donuts are ordered to surrender their donuts for the good of Top Secret donut shelters nationwide.

Donuts. They'll save the earth!
Swan wrote:
PS A person in your predicament can never really fall because you are already buried in your own sh-t

So....sh-t wouldn't float??


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-06-2022 00:03
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11965)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Again if the Earth had no velocity then you would fall off or float away farther than you already are at the moment.

Here you have simply restated your claim without explaining it. It doesn't make any sense. There would still be gravity between myself and the planet.

Why would I fall off the earth if it were stationary?

Actually what I said was "When an object falls toward Earth it's velocity and momentum are both caused by gravity."

Yes, you did say that, as a way of EVADING my question about the other statement you made, which is:

"Again if the Earth had no velocity then you would fall off or float away farther than you already are at the moment. "


Please explain how and why I would "float away" from the earth if it were stationary ... and in which direction.

Swan wrote:You introduced spin, likely because that is what your brain does in your airhead.

I did not introduce "spin." I don't use that word very often. To me, "spin" is a quantum mechanics word. In the macro world, I use the word "rotate."

.
13-06-2022 00:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL This is more fun than a test of the emergency jelly donut system

Nice meme! You are definitely getting better with them!


Just went from 203lbs to 183lbs as cycling season is on for me. Besides I frikin hate jelly donuts I used to favor Boston crème when I could still eat them
13-06-2022 00:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:Again if the Earth had no velocity then you would fall off or float away farther than you already are at the moment.

Here you have simply restated your claim without explaining it. It doesn't make any sense. There would still be gravity between myself and the planet.

Why would I fall off the earth if it were stationary?

Swan wrote: A car could not be driven because there would be no friction between the tires and the road,

Please explain this. It doesn't make any sense. There would still be gravity between the car and the planet.


Actually what I said was

When an object falls toward Earth it's velocity and momentum are both caused by gravity.

But you knew that.
So define 'momentum'. You seem to be very confused.
Swan wrote:
My Motto is, what is this work thing?

Force applied to mass in the direction of displacement of that mass.
Swan wrote:
You introduced spin, likely because that is what your brain does in your airhead.

No, YOU introduced spin.
Swan wrote:
I also said that without gravity there would be nothing to condense space particles into a mass that has gravity and as such gravity can not be created by mass if gravity is needed to coalesce that mass in the first place.

Every particle in space has mass, and therefore gravity.
Swan wrote:
This is in part why gravity is not fully understood,

See the works of Newton and Einstein.
Swan wrote:
except to people like you that can only do as they are told without thought or question, you know like an organ grinder monkey

Who is telling him??? What are they telling him?
Swan wrote:
No matter you can continue to babble about your head spinning

You are describing yourself again.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-06-2022 00:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:Again if the Earth had no velocity then you would fall off or float away farther than you already are at the moment.

Here you have simply restated your claim without explaining it. It doesn't make any sense. There would still be gravity between myself and the planet.

Why would I fall off the earth if it were stationary?

Swan wrote: A car could not be driven because there would be no friction between the tires and the road,

Please explain this. It doesn't make any sense. There would still be gravity between the car and the planet.


Actually what I said was

When an object falls toward Earth it's velocity and momentum are both caused by gravity.

But you knew that.
So define 'momentum'. You seem to be very confused.
Swan wrote:
My Motto is, what is this work thing?

Force applied to mass in the direction of displacement of that mass.
Swan wrote:
You introduced spin, likely because that is what your brain does in your airhead.

No, YOU introduced spin.
Swan wrote:
I also said that without gravity there would be nothing to condense space particles into a mass that has gravity and as such gravity can not be created by mass if gravity is needed to coalesce that mass in the first place.

Every particle in space has mass, and therefore gravity.
Swan wrote:
This is in part why gravity is not fully understood,

See the works of Newton and Einstein.
Swan wrote:
except to people like you that can only do as they are told without thought or question, you know like an organ grinder monkey

Who is telling him??? What are they telling him?
Swan wrote:
No matter you can continue to babble about your head spinning

You are describing yourself again.


Momentum can be linear or angular, an object falling straight has linear momentum, no spin needed.

Your mistake will be notated on your permanent record and may effect your rank, or would at least if you were not a full time potato peeler

130
Edited on 13-06-2022 00:20
13-06-2022 00:18
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:Again if the Earth had no velocity then you would fall off or float away farther than you already are at the moment.

Here you have simply restated your claim without explaining it. It doesn't make any sense. There would still be gravity between myself and the planet.

Why would I fall off the earth if it were stationary?

Swan wrote: A car could not be driven because there would be no friction between the tires and the road,

Please explain this. It doesn't make any sense. There would still be gravity between the car and the planet.


Actually what I said was

When an object falls toward Earth it's velocity and momentum are both caused by gravity.

But you knew that.
So define 'momentum'. You seem to be very confused.
Swan wrote:
My Motto is, what is this work thing?

Force applied to mass in the direction of displacement of that mass.
Swan wrote:
You introduced spin, likely because that is what your brain does in your airhead.

No, YOU introduced spin.
Swan wrote:
I also said that without gravity there would be nothing to condense space particles into a mass that has gravity and as such gravity can not be created by mass if gravity is needed to coalesce that mass in the first place.

Every particle in space has mass, and therefore gravity.
Swan wrote:
This is in part why gravity is not fully understood,

See the works of Newton and Einstein.
Swan wrote:
except to people like you that can only do as they are told without thought or question, you know like an organ grinder monkey

Who is telling him??? What are they telling him?
Swan wrote:
No matter you can continue to babble about your head spinning

You are describing yourself again.


Momentum can be linear or angular, an object falling straight has linear momentum, no spin needed.

Your mistake will be notated on your permanent record

130

Contextomy fallacy. Pivot fallacy. Define 'straight'. An object such as dropping a hammer on your toe is (falling toward Earth) is moving at 1000mph sideways, just as you are, relative to a fixed point on the surface discounting Earth's spin.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-06-2022 00:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:Again if the Earth had no velocity then you would fall off or float away farther than you already are at the moment.

Here you have simply restated your claim without explaining it. It doesn't make any sense. There would still be gravity between myself and the planet.

Why would I fall off the earth if it were stationary?

Swan wrote: A car could not be driven because there would be no friction between the tires and the road,

Please explain this. It doesn't make any sense. There would still be gravity between the car and the planet.


Actually what I said was

When an object falls toward Earth it's velocity and momentum are both caused by gravity.

But you knew that.
So define 'momentum'. You seem to be very confused.
Swan wrote:
My Motto is, what is this work thing?

Force applied to mass in the direction of displacement of that mass.
Swan wrote:
You introduced spin, likely because that is what your brain does in your airhead.

No, YOU introduced spin.
Swan wrote:
I also said that without gravity there would be nothing to condense space particles into a mass that has gravity and as such gravity can not be created by mass if gravity is needed to coalesce that mass in the first place.

Every particle in space has mass, and therefore gravity.
Swan wrote:
This is in part why gravity is not fully understood,

See the works of Newton and Einstein.
Swan wrote:
except to people like you that can only do as they are told without thought or question, you know like an organ grinder monkey

Who is telling him??? What are they telling him?
Swan wrote:
No matter you can continue to babble about your head spinning

You are describing yourself again.


Momentum can be linear or angular, an object falling straight has linear momentum, no spin needed.

Your mistake will be notated on your permanent record

130

Contextomy fallacy. Pivot fallacy. Define 'straight'. An object such as dropping a hammer on your toe is (falling toward Earth) is moving at 1000mph sideways, just as you are, relative to a fixed point on the surface discounting Earth's spin.


Actually if the hammer head is heavier than the handle the head will maintain the hammer's linear momentum.

Yawn
Edited on 13-06-2022 00:52
13-06-2022 22:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:Again if the Earth had no velocity then you would fall off or float away farther than you already are at the moment.

Here you have simply restated your claim without explaining it. It doesn't make any sense. There would still be gravity between myself and the planet.

Why would I fall off the earth if it were stationary?

Swan wrote: A car could not be driven because there would be no friction between the tires and the road,

Please explain this. It doesn't make any sense. There would still be gravity between the car and the planet.


Actually what I said was

When an object falls toward Earth it's velocity and momentum are both caused by gravity.

But you knew that.
So define 'momentum'. You seem to be very confused.
Swan wrote:
My Motto is, what is this work thing?

Force applied to mass in the direction of displacement of that mass.
Swan wrote:
You introduced spin, likely because that is what your brain does in your airhead.

No, YOU introduced spin.
Swan wrote:
I also said that without gravity there would be nothing to condense space particles into a mass that has gravity and as such gravity can not be created by mass if gravity is needed to coalesce that mass in the first place.

Every particle in space has mass, and therefore gravity.
Swan wrote:
This is in part why gravity is not fully understood,

See the works of Newton and Einstein.
Swan wrote:
except to people like you that can only do as they are told without thought or question, you know like an organ grinder monkey

Who is telling him??? What are they telling him?
Swan wrote:
No matter you can continue to babble about your head spinning

You are describing yourself again.


Momentum can be linear or angular, an object falling straight has linear momentum, no spin needed.

Your mistake will be notated on your permanent record

130

Contextomy fallacy. Pivot fallacy. Define 'straight'. An object such as dropping a hammer on your toe is (falling toward Earth) is moving at 1000mph sideways, just as you are, relative to a fixed point on the surface discounting Earth's spin.


Actually if the hammer head is heavier than the handle the head will maintain the hammer's linear momentum.

Yawn

So you are now ignoring Thenevin's law again.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-06-2022 23:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:Again if the Earth had no velocity then you would fall off or float away farther than you already are at the moment.

Here you have simply restated your claim without explaining it. It doesn't make any sense. There would still be gravity between myself and the planet.

Why would I fall off the earth if it were stationary?

Swan wrote: A car could not be driven because there would be no friction between the tires and the road,

Please explain this. It doesn't make any sense. There would still be gravity between the car and the planet.


Actually what I said was

When an object falls toward Earth it's velocity and momentum are both caused by gravity.

But you knew that.
So define 'momentum'. You seem to be very confused.
Swan wrote:
My Motto is, what is this work thing?

Force applied to mass in the direction of displacement of that mass.
Swan wrote:
You introduced spin, likely because that is what your brain does in your airhead.

No, YOU introduced spin.
Swan wrote:
I also said that without gravity there would be nothing to condense space particles into a mass that has gravity and as such gravity can not be created by mass if gravity is needed to coalesce that mass in the first place.

Every particle in space has mass, and therefore gravity.
Swan wrote:
This is in part why gravity is not fully understood,

See the works of Newton and Einstein.
Swan wrote:
except to people like you that can only do as they are told without thought or question, you know like an organ grinder monkey

Who is telling him??? What are they telling him?
Swan wrote:
No matter you can continue to babble about your head spinning

You are describing yourself again.


Momentum can be linear or angular, an object falling straight has linear momentum, no spin needed.

Your mistake will be notated on your permanent record

130

Contextomy fallacy. Pivot fallacy. Define 'straight'. An object such as dropping a hammer on your toe is (falling toward Earth) is moving at 1000mph sideways, just as you are, relative to a fixed point on the surface discounting Earth's spin.


Actually if the hammer head is heavier than the handle the head will maintain the hammer's linear momentum.

Yawn

So you are now ignoring Thenevin's law again.


I have to assume that you are trying to say Thevenin's Theorem, however as usual you can't spell and are for some odd reason trying to imply that a hammer falling in linear momentum is part of an electric circuit.

What a waste of a PhD
14-06-2022 01:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:Again if the Earth had no velocity then you would fall off or float away farther than you already are at the moment.

Here you have simply restated your claim without explaining it. It doesn't make any sense. There would still be gravity between myself and the planet.

Why would I fall off the earth if it were stationary?

Swan wrote: A car could not be driven because there would be no friction between the tires and the road,

Please explain this. It doesn't make any sense. There would still be gravity between the car and the planet.


Actually what I said was

When an object falls toward Earth it's velocity and momentum are both caused by gravity.

But you knew that.
So define 'momentum'. You seem to be very confused.
Swan wrote:
My Motto is, what is this work thing?

Force applied to mass in the direction of displacement of that mass.
Swan wrote:
You introduced spin, likely because that is what your brain does in your airhead.

No, YOU introduced spin.
Swan wrote:
I also said that without gravity there would be nothing to condense space particles into a mass that has gravity and as such gravity can not be created by mass if gravity is needed to coalesce that mass in the first place.

Every particle in space has mass, and therefore gravity.
Swan wrote:
This is in part why gravity is not fully understood,

See the works of Newton and Einstein.
Swan wrote:
except to people like you that can only do as they are told without thought or question, you know like an organ grinder monkey

Who is telling him??? What are they telling him?
Swan wrote:
No matter you can continue to babble about your head spinning

You are describing yourself again.


Momentum can be linear or angular, an object falling straight has linear momentum, no spin needed.

Your mistake will be notated on your permanent record

130

Contextomy fallacy. Pivot fallacy. Define 'straight'. An object such as dropping a hammer on your toe is (falling toward Earth) is moving at 1000mph sideways, just as you are, relative to a fixed point on the surface discounting Earth's spin.


Actually if the hammer head is heavier than the handle the head will maintain the hammer's linear momentum.

Yawn

So you are now ignoring Thenevin's law again.


I have to assume that you are trying to say Thevenin's Theorem, however as usual you can't spell and are for some odd reason trying to imply that a hammer falling in linear momentum is part of an electric circuit.

What a waste of a PhD

Typo. It does not apply only to electric circuits.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-06-2022 01:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:Again if the Earth had no velocity then you would fall off or float away farther than you already are at the moment.

Here you have simply restated your claim without explaining it. It doesn't make any sense. There would still be gravity between myself and the planet.

Why would I fall off the earth if it were stationary?

Swan wrote: A car could not be driven because there would be no friction between the tires and the road,

Please explain this. It doesn't make any sense. There would still be gravity between the car and the planet.


Actually what I said was

When an object falls toward Earth it's velocity and momentum are both caused by gravity.

But you knew that.
So define 'momentum'. You seem to be very confused.
Swan wrote:
My Motto is, what is this work thing?

Force applied to mass in the direction of displacement of that mass.
Swan wrote:
You introduced spin, likely because that is what your brain does in your airhead.

No, YOU introduced spin.
Swan wrote:
I also said that without gravity there would be nothing to condense space particles into a mass that has gravity and as such gravity can not be created by mass if gravity is needed to coalesce that mass in the first place.

Every particle in space has mass, and therefore gravity.
Swan wrote:
This is in part why gravity is not fully understood,

See the works of Newton and Einstein.
Swan wrote:
except to people like you that can only do as they are told without thought or question, you know like an organ grinder monkey

Who is telling him??? What are they telling him?
Swan wrote:
No matter you can continue to babble about your head spinning

You are describing yourself again.


Momentum can be linear or angular, an object falling straight has linear momentum, no spin needed.

Your mistake will be notated on your permanent record

130

Contextomy fallacy. Pivot fallacy. Define 'straight'. An object such as dropping a hammer on your toe is (falling toward Earth) is moving at 1000mph sideways, just as you are, relative to a fixed point on the surface discounting Earth's spin.


Actually if the hammer head is heavier than the handle the head will maintain the hammer's linear momentum.

Yawn

So you are now ignoring Thenevin's law again.


I have to assume that you are trying to say Thevenin's Theorem, however as usual you can't spell and are for some odd reason trying to imply that a hammer falling in linear momentum is part of an electric circuit.

What a waste of a PhD

Typo. It does not apply only to electric circuits.


Please elaborate how Thevenin's Theorem applies to a falling hammer.

Are you deliberately trying to make yourself look stupid for my benefit? or are you genuinely retarded? Do they pay you much or are you a volunteer?
Edited on 14-06-2022 01:21
14-06-2022 08:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11965)
Swan wrote:Please elaborate how Thevenin's Theorem applies to a falling hammer.

It should be intuitive. If it's in linear motion, it doesn't matter how complex the hammer is. There exists an equivalent hammer of constant heft that achieves the same result. Again, this only applies to linear motion.



.
14-06-2022 08:24
James_
★★★☆☆
(918)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Please elaborate how Thevenin's Theorem applies to a falling hammer.

It should be intuitive. If it's in linear motion, it doesn't matter how complex the hammer is. There exists an equivalent hammer of constant heft that achieves the same result. Again, this only applies to linear motion.



.



So what you're saying is that with a single voltage/amplitude that a circuit can be simplified. And then if we use a prism (resistor) we can observe different wavelengths (colors) of light.
So?
14-06-2022 08:45
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11965)
James_ wrote:So what you're saying is that with a single voltage/amplitude that a circuit can be simplified.

For any linear circuit, regardless of how complex, there exists an equivalent single-voltage circuit that accomplishes the same.

Similarly, for Craftsman hammers in linear motion, regardless of how complex, there exists a single-material Chinese import that accomplishes the same.

James_ wrote:And then if we use a prism (resistor)

Nobody uses a prism as a resistor.
14-06-2022 12:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Please elaborate how Thevenin's Theorem applies to a falling hammer.

It should be intuitive. If it's in linear motion, it doesn't matter how complex the hammer is. There exists an equivalent hammer of constant heft that achieves the same result. Again, this only applies to linear motion.



.



So what you're saying is that with a single voltage/amplitude that a circuit can be simplified. And then if we use a prism (resistor) we can observe different wavelengths (colors) of light.
So?


No because falling hammers do not have circuits.
14-06-2022 12:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Please elaborate how Thevenin's Theorem applies to a falling hammer.

It should be intuitive. If it's in linear motion, it doesn't matter how complex the hammer is. There exists an equivalent hammer of constant heft that achieves the same result. Again, this only applies to linear motion.



.


And how does that falling hammer reference the voltage path of Thevenin's Theorem?

Or do falling hammers generate electricity in the pebble that you use for a mind? The SVR wants to know
Edited on 14-06-2022 13:26
14-06-2022 17:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Please elaborate how Thevenin's Theorem applies to a falling hammer.

It should be intuitive. If it's in linear motion, it doesn't matter how complex the hammer is. There exists an equivalent hammer of constant heft that achieves the same result. Again, this only applies to linear motion.



.



So what you're saying is that with a single voltage/amplitude that a circuit can be simplified. And then if we use a prism (resistor) we can observe different wavelengths (colors) of light.
So?


No because falling hammers do not have circuits.

Sure they do. Haven't you seen one of the new computerized hammers?


No circuit necessary, dumbass.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-06-2022 17:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Please elaborate how Thevenin's Theorem applies to a falling hammer.

It should be intuitive. If it's in linear motion, it doesn't matter how complex the hammer is. There exists an equivalent hammer of constant heft that achieves the same result. Again, this only applies to linear motion.



.


And how does that falling hammer reference the voltage path of Thevenin's Theorem?

Or do falling hammers generate electricity in the pebble that you use for a mind? The SVR wants to know


No voltage path necessary.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-06-2022 17:52
James_
★★★☆☆
(918)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Please elaborate how Thevenin's Theorem applies to a falling hammer.

It should be intuitive. If it's in linear motion, it doesn't matter how complex the hammer is. There exists an equivalent hammer of constant heft that achieves the same result. Again, this only applies to linear motion.



.



So what you're saying is that with a single voltage/amplitude that a circuit can be simplified. And then if we use a prism (resistor) we can observe different wavelengths (colors) of light.
So?


No because falling hammers do not have circuits.



If a falling hammer were to impact multiple nail heads while it is falling down then multiple circuits and paths would have been created.
14-06-2022 18:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Please elaborate how Thevenin's Theorem applies to a falling hammer.

It should be intuitive. If it's in linear motion, it doesn't matter how complex the hammer is. There exists an equivalent hammer of constant heft that achieves the same result. Again, this only applies to linear motion.



.


And how does that falling hammer reference the voltage path of Thevenin's Theorem?

Or do falling hammers generate electricity in the pebble that you use for a mind? The SVR wants to know


No voltage path necessary.


Which does not explain why you believe that a falling hammer generating linear momentum also implies Thevenin's Theorem. Which is obvious because your entire talent is diffusion of cognition which is amplified by your mental state.

You are going to die as the wannabe that you currently are
14-06-2022 22:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Please elaborate how Thevenin's Theorem applies to a falling hammer.

It should be intuitive. If it's in linear motion, it doesn't matter how complex the hammer is. There exists an equivalent hammer of constant heft that achieves the same result. Again, this only applies to linear motion.



.


And how does that falling hammer reference the voltage path of Thevenin's Theorem?

Or do falling hammers generate electricity in the pebble that you use for a mind? The SVR wants to know


No voltage path necessary.


Which does not explain why you believe that a falling hammer generating linear momentum also implies Thevenin's Theorem. Which is obvious because your entire talent is diffusion of cognition which is amplified by your mental state.

You are going to die as the wannabe that you currently are

Psychoquackery. Denial of science. Hallucinations. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-06-2022 23:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Please elaborate how Thevenin's Theorem applies to a falling hammer.

It should be intuitive. If it's in linear motion, it doesn't matter how complex the hammer is. There exists an equivalent hammer of constant heft that achieves the same result. Again, this only applies to linear motion.



.


And how does that falling hammer reference the voltage path of Thevenin's Theorem?

Or do falling hammers generate electricity in the pebble that you use for a mind? The SVR wants to know


No voltage path necessary.


Which does not explain why you believe that a falling hammer generating linear momentum also implies Thevenin's Theorem. Which is obvious because your entire talent is diffusion of cognition which is amplified by your mental state.

You are going to die as the wannabe that you currently are

Psychoquackery. Denial of science. Hallucinations. No argument presented.


Which does not explain why you believe that a falling hammer generating linear momentum due to the pull of gravity also implies Thevenin's Theorem.

Yawning

PS. You know you are allowed to get helpy from your mommy
14-06-2022 23:41
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Please elaborate how Thevenin's Theorem applies to a falling hammer.

It should be intuitive. If it's in linear motion, it doesn't matter how complex the hammer is. There exists an equivalent hammer of constant heft that achieves the same result. Again, this only applies to linear motion.



.


And how does that falling hammer reference the voltage path of Thevenin's Theorem?

Or do falling hammers generate electricity in the pebble that you use for a mind? The SVR wants to know


No voltage path necessary.


Which does not explain why you believe that a falling hammer generating linear momentum also implies Thevenin's Theorem. Which is obvious because your entire talent is diffusion of cognition which is amplified by your mental state.

You are going to die as the wannabe that you currently are

Psychoquackery. Denial of science. Hallucinations. No argument presented.


Which does not explain why you believe that a falling hammer generating linear momentum due to the pull of gravity also implies Thevenin's Theorem.

Yawning

PS. You know you are allowed to get helpy from your mommy

Denial of science. Insult fallacies. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-06-2022 23:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Please elaborate how Thevenin's Theorem applies to a falling hammer.

It should be intuitive. If it's in linear motion, it doesn't matter how complex the hammer is. There exists an equivalent hammer of constant heft that achieves the same result. Again, this only applies to linear motion.



.


And how does that falling hammer reference the voltage path of Thevenin's Theorem?

Or do falling hammers generate electricity in the pebble that you use for a mind? The SVR wants to know


No voltage path necessary.


Which does not explain why you believe that a falling hammer generating linear momentum also implies Thevenin's Theorem. Which is obvious because your entire talent is diffusion of cognition which is amplified by your mental state.

You are going to die as the wannabe that you currently are

Psychoquackery. Denial of science. Hallucinations. No argument presented.


Which does not explain why you believe that a falling hammer generating linear momentum due to the pull of gravity also implies Thevenin's Theorem.

Yawning

PS. You know you are allowed to get helpy from your mommy

Denial of science. Insult fallacies. No argument presented.


Says the clown that actually denies that any climate exist on Earth.

Silly girl
15-06-2022 02:38
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11965)
Swan wrote:Says the clown that actually denies that any climate exist on Earth.

Into the Night's stated position is that there are many climates all over earth.

Which climate in particular are you claiming that he is denying?

.
15-06-2022 13:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the clown that actually denies that any climate exist on Earth.

Into the Night's stated position is that there are many climates all over earth.

Which climate in particular are you claiming that he is denying?

.


Actually all microclimates were denied, and since you claim that there are many climates you are now in agreement with me.

I would congratulate you but in order to keep yourself more confused than the Russian FSB you will change the topic once again so as said you can keep yourself off track.

130, now hand over the keys you dumb fart
Edited on 15-06-2022 13:51
15-06-2022 18:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the clown that actually denies that any climate exist on Earth.

Into the Night's stated position is that there are many climates all over earth.

Which climate in particular are you claiming that he is denying?

.


Actually all microclimates were denied, and since you claim that there are many climates you are now in agreement with me.

Define 'microclimate'. Buzzword fallacy. What makes any climate a 'microclimate'??
Swan wrote:
I would congratulate you but in order to keep yourself more confused than the Russian FSB you will change the topic once again so as said you can keep yourself off track.

130, now hand over the keys you dumb fart

Random phrases. Confusing and ignored.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 15-06-2022 18:44
15-06-2022 20:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the clown that actually denies that any climate exist on Earth.

Into the Night's stated position is that there are many climates all over earth.

Which climate in particular are you claiming that he is denying?

.


Actually all microclimates were denied, and since you claim that there are many climates you are now in agreement with me.

Define 'microclimate'. Buzzword fallacy. What makes any climate a 'microclimate'??
Swan wrote:
I would congratulate you but in order to keep yourself more confused than the Russian FSB you will change the topic once again so as said you can keep yourself off track.

130, now hand over the keys you dumb fart

Random phrases. Confusing and ignored.


Microclimate definition encyclopedia brittanica.

A microclimate is any climatic condition in a relatively small area, within a few metres or less above and below Earth's surface and within canopies of vegetation. The term usually applies to the surfaces of terrestrial and glaciated environments, but it could also pertain to the surfaces of oceans and other bodies of water.

The strongest gradients of temperature and humidity occur just above and below the terrestrial surface. Complexities of microclimate are necessary for the existence of a variety of life-forms because, although any single species may tolerate only a limited range of climate, strongly contrasting microclimates in close proximity provide a total environment in which many species of flora and fauna can coexist and interact.

Microclimatic conditions depend on such factors as temperature, humidity, wind and turbulence, dew, frost, heat balance, and evaporation. The effect of soil type on microclimates is considerable. Sandy soils and other coarse, loose, and dry soils, for example, are subject to high maximum and low minimum surface temperatures. The surface reflection characteristics of soils are also important; soils of lighter colour reflect more and respond less to daily heating (see also albedo). Another feature of the microclimate is the ability of the soil to absorb and retain moisture, which depends on the composition of the soil and its use. Vegetation is also integral, as it controls the flux of water vapour into the air through transpiration. In addition, vegetation can insulate the soil below and reduce temperature variability. Sites of exposed soil then exhibit the greatest temperature variability.

The only thing that you will never have is someone who loves you for who you are, because anyone who knows what a piece of shit that you truly are would have left you long ago, or already did.

CIAO
15-06-2022 20:39
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the clown that actually denies that any climate exist on Earth.

Into the Night's stated position is that there are many climates all over earth.

Which climate in particular are you claiming that he is denying?

.


Actually all microclimates were denied, and since you claim that there are many climates you are now in agreement with me.

Define 'microclimate'. Buzzword fallacy. What makes any climate a 'microclimate'??
Swan wrote:
I would congratulate you but in order to keep yourself more confused than the Russian FSB you will change the topic once again so as said you can keep yourself off track.

130, now hand over the keys you dumb fart

Random phrases. Confusing and ignored.


Microclimate definition encyclopedia brittanica.

A microclimate is any climatic condition in a relatively small area, within a few metres or less above and below Earth's surface and within canopies of vegetation. The term usually applies to the surfaces of terrestrial and glaciated environments, but it could also pertain to the surfaces of oceans and other bodies of water.

The strongest gradients of temperature and humidity occur just above and below the terrestrial surface. Complexities of microclimate are necessary for the existence of a variety of life-forms because, although any single species may tolerate only a limited range of climate, strongly contrasting microclimates in close proximity provide a total environment in which many species of flora and fauna can coexist and interact.

Microclimatic conditions depend on such factors as temperature, humidity, wind and turbulence, dew, frost, heat balance, and evaporation. The effect of soil type on microclimates is considerable. Sandy soils and other coarse, loose, and dry soils, for example, are subject to high maximum and low minimum surface temperatures. The surface reflection characteristics of soils are also important; soils of lighter colour reflect more and respond less to daily heating (see also albedo). Another feature of the microclimate is the ability of the soil to absorb and retain moisture, which depends on the composition of the soil and its use. Vegetation is also integral, as it controls the flux of water vapour into the air through transpiration. In addition, vegetation can insulate the soil below and reduce temperature variability. Sites of exposed soil then exhibit the greatest temperature variability.

The only thing that you will never have is someone who loves you for who you are, because anyone who knows what a piece of shit that you truly are would have left you long ago, or already did.

CIAO

Encyclopedia Brittanica does not define any word. False authority fallacy.

Cutting and pasting only shows you can't think for yourself.
Climate has no area. There are no values associated with climate.
There is no such thing as 'flux of water vapor into the air'. Buzzword fallacy.
There is no term 'albedo' used in physics.
You were also giving examples that have no canopy. By using this definition, you are locking yourself in yet another paradox.

Try again. Define 'microclimate'.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 15-06-2022 20:49
15-06-2022 21:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the clown that actually denies that any climate exist on Earth.

Into the Night's stated position is that there are many climates all over earth.

Which climate in particular are you claiming that he is denying?

.


Actually all microclimates were denied, and since you claim that there are many climates you are now in agreement with me.

Define 'microclimate'. Buzzword fallacy. What makes any climate a 'microclimate'??
Swan wrote:
I would congratulate you but in order to keep yourself more confused than the Russian FSB you will change the topic once again so as said you can keep yourself off track.

130, now hand over the keys you dumb fart

Random phrases. Confusing and ignored.


Microclimate definition encyclopedia brittanica.

A microclimate is any climatic condition in a relatively small area, within a few metres or less above and below Earth's surface and within canopies of vegetation. The term usually applies to the surfaces of terrestrial and glaciated environments, but it could also pertain to the surfaces of oceans and other bodies of water.

The strongest gradients of temperature and humidity occur just above and below the terrestrial surface. Complexities of microclimate are necessary for the existence of a variety of life-forms because, although any single species may tolerate only a limited range of climate, strongly contrasting microclimates in close proximity provide a total environment in which many species of flora and fauna can coexist and interact.

Microclimatic conditions depend on such factors as temperature, humidity, wind and turbulence, dew, frost, heat balance, and evaporation. The effect of soil type on microclimates is considerable. Sandy soils and other coarse, loose, and dry soils, for example, are subject to high maximum and low minimum surface temperatures. The surface reflection characteristics of soils are also important; soils of lighter colour reflect more and respond less to daily heating (see also albedo). Another feature of the microclimate is the ability of the soil to absorb and retain moisture, which depends on the composition of the soil and its use. Vegetation is also integral, as it controls the flux of water vapour into the air through transpiration. In addition, vegetation can insulate the soil below and reduce temperature variability. Sites of exposed soil then exhibit the greatest temperature variability.

The only thing that you will never have is someone who loves you for who you are, because anyone who knows what a piece of shit that you truly are would have left you long ago, or already did.

CIAO

Encyclopedia Brittanica does not define any word. False authority fallacy.

Cutting and pasting only shows you can't think for yourself.
Climate has no area. There are no values associated with climate.
There is no such thing as 'flux of water vapor into the air'. Buzzword fallacy.
There is no term 'albedo' used in physics.
You were also giving examples that have no canopy. By using this definition, you are locking yourself in yet another paradox.

Try again. Define 'microclimate'.


No problem.

microclimate at dictionary.com

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/microclimate

noun
the climate of a small area, as of confined spaces such as caves or houses (cryptoclimate ), of plant communities, wooded areas, etc. (phytoclimate ), or of urban communities, which may be different from that in the general region.

Bye the way do you have any good recipes for fresh chives as mine are ready in the garden.

All while you slave in the cubicle

LOL, unlike many people I like retarded trolls.

CIAO
Edited on 15-06-2022 21:23
16-06-2022 01:12
James_
★★★☆☆
(918)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the clown that actually denies that any climate exist on Earth.

Into the Night's stated position is that there are many climates all over earth.

Which climate in particular are you claiming that he is denying?

.


Actually all microclimates were denied, and since you claim that there are many climates you are now in agreement with me.

Define 'microclimate'. Buzzword fallacy. What makes any climate a 'microclimate'??
Swan wrote:
I would congratulate you but in order to keep yourself more confused than the Russian FSB you will change the topic once again so as said you can keep yourself off track.

130, now hand over the keys you dumb fart

Random phrases. Confusing and ignored.


Microclimate definition encyclopedia brittanica.

A microclimate is any climatic condition in a relatively small area, within a few metres or less above and below Earth's surface and within canopies of vegetation. The term usually applies to the surfaces of terrestrial and glaciated environments, but it could also pertain to the surfaces of oceans and other bodies of water.

The strongest gradients of temperature and humidity occur just above and below the terrestrial surface. Complexities of microclimate are necessary for the existence of a variety of life-forms because, although any single species may tolerate only a limited range of climate, strongly contrasting microclimates in close proximity provide a total environment in which many species of flora and fauna can coexist and interact.

Microclimatic conditions depend on such factors as temperature, humidity, wind and turbulence, dew, frost, heat balance, and evaporation. The effect of soil type on microclimates is considerable. Sandy soils and other coarse, loose, and dry soils, for example, are subject to high maximum and low minimum surface temperatures. The surface reflection characteristics of soils are also important; soils of lighter colour reflect more and respond less to daily heating (see also albedo). Another feature of the microclimate is the ability of the soil to absorb and retain moisture, which depends on the composition of the soil and its use. Vegetation is also integral, as it controls the flux of water vapour into the air through transpiration. In addition, vegetation can insulate the soil below and reduce temperature variability. Sites of exposed soil then exhibit the greatest temperature variability.

The only thing that you will never have is someone who loves you for who you are, because anyone who knows what a piece of shit that you truly are would have left you long ago, or already did.

CIAO




ITN doesn't know who his parents are. While he was there he can't prove he's their son. According to his logic his parents are simply 2 strangers.
What he fails to accept is that when aquifers were used to irrigate land, that is AGW (climate change). When a forest is clear cut, that is AGW. And when those aquifers become depleted, that again is AGW.
When suburbia expands and forests are removed to be replaced by asphalt, etc., again that is AGW. Yet he says that is not happening. When they ask for a simple universal definition, why do they argue that the world's population has not gone from 1,263,000,000 in 1850 to over 7,753,000,000 today?
And just a basic p.s., the increase in CO2 is an increase of C (carbon element) that previously was not in the atmosphere. Extra KE while ozone depletion has allowed in more UV - A, B and C radiation which the oceans absorb as heat.
Hydrocarbons and ODSs might be the real issue.
Edited on 16-06-2022 01:13
16-06-2022 01:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the clown that actually denies that any climate exist on Earth.

Into the Night's stated position is that there are many climates all over earth.

Which climate in particular are you claiming that he is denying?

.


Actually all microclimates were denied, and since you claim that there are many climates you are now in agreement with me.

Define 'microclimate'. Buzzword fallacy. What makes any climate a 'microclimate'??
Swan wrote:
I would congratulate you but in order to keep yourself more confused than the Russian FSB you will change the topic once again so as said you can keep yourself off track.

130, now hand over the keys you dumb fart

Random phrases. Confusing and ignored.


Microclimate definition encyclopedia brittanica.

A microclimate is any climatic condition in a relatively small area, within a few metres or less above and below Earth's surface and within canopies of vegetation. The term usually applies to the surfaces of terrestrial and glaciated environments, but it could also pertain to the surfaces of oceans and other bodies of water.

The strongest gradients of temperature and humidity occur just above and below the terrestrial surface. Complexities of microclimate are necessary for the existence of a variety of life-forms because, although any single species may tolerate only a limited range of climate, strongly contrasting microclimates in close proximity provide a total environment in which many species of flora and fauna can coexist and interact.

Microclimatic conditions depend on such factors as temperature, humidity, wind and turbulence, dew, frost, heat balance, and evaporation. The effect of soil type on microclimates is considerable. Sandy soils and other coarse, loose, and dry soils, for example, are subject to high maximum and low minimum surface temperatures. The surface reflection characteristics of soils are also important; soils of lighter colour reflect more and respond less to daily heating (see also albedo). Another feature of the microclimate is the ability of the soil to absorb and retain moisture, which depends on the composition of the soil and its use. Vegetation is also integral, as it controls the flux of water vapour into the air through transpiration. In addition, vegetation can insulate the soil below and reduce temperature variability. Sites of exposed soil then exhibit the greatest temperature variability.

The only thing that you will never have is someone who loves you for who you are, because anyone who knows what a piece of shit that you truly are would have left you long ago, or already did.

CIAO




ITN doesn't know who his parents are. While he was there he can't prove he's their son. According to his logic his parents are simply 2 strangers.
What he fails to accept is that when aquifers were used to irrigate land, that is AGW (climate change). When a forest is clear cut, that is AGW. And when those aquifers become depleted, that again is AGW.
When suburbia expands and forests are removed to be replaced by asphalt, etc., again that is AGW. Yet he says that is not happening. When they ask for a simple universal definition, why do they argue that the world's population has not gone from 1,263,000,000 in 1850 to over 7,753,000,000 today?
And just a basic p.s., the increase in CO2 is an increase of C (carbon element) that previously was not in the atmosphere. Extra KE while ozone depletion has allowed in more UV - A, B and C radiation which the oceans absorb as heat.
Hydrocarbons and ODSs might be the real issue.


Yea but retards are actually kind of fun when they pretend to know more than Einstein
16-06-2022 07:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the clown that actually denies that any climate exist on Earth.

Into the Night's stated position is that there are many climates all over earth.

Which climate in particular are you claiming that he is denying?

.


Actually all microclimates were denied, and since you claim that there are many climates you are now in agreement with me.

Define 'microclimate'. Buzzword fallacy. What makes any climate a 'microclimate'??
Swan wrote:
I would congratulate you but in order to keep yourself more confused than the Russian FSB you will change the topic once again so as said you can keep yourself off track.

130, now hand over the keys you dumb fart

Random phrases. Confusing and ignored.


Microclimate definition encyclopedia brittanica.

A microclimate is any climatic condition in a relatively small area, within a few metres or less above and below Earth's surface and within canopies of vegetation. The term usually applies to the surfaces of terrestrial and glaciated environments, but it could also pertain to the surfaces of oceans and other bodies of water.

The strongest gradients of temperature and humidity occur just above and below the terrestrial surface. Complexities of microclimate are necessary for the existence of a variety of life-forms because, although any single species may tolerate only a limited range of climate, strongly contrasting microclimates in close proximity provide a total environment in which many species of flora and fauna can coexist and interact.

Microclimatic conditions depend on such factors as temperature, humidity, wind and turbulence, dew, frost, heat balance, and evaporation. The effect of soil type on microclimates is considerable. Sandy soils and other coarse, loose, and dry soils, for example, are subject to high maximum and low minimum surface temperatures. The surface reflection characteristics of soils are also important; soils of lighter colour reflect more and respond less to daily heating (see also albedo). Another feature of the microclimate is the ability of the soil to absorb and retain moisture, which depends on the composition of the soil and its use. Vegetation is also integral, as it controls the flux of water vapour into the air through transpiration. In addition, vegetation can insulate the soil below and reduce temperature variability. Sites of exposed soil then exhibit the greatest temperature variability.

The only thing that you will never have is someone who loves you for who you are, because anyone who knows what a piece of shit that you truly are would have left you long ago, or already did.

CIAO

Encyclopedia Brittanica does not define any word. False authority fallacy.

Cutting and pasting only shows you can't think for yourself.
Climate has no area. There are no values associated with climate.
There is no such thing as 'flux of water vapor into the air'. Buzzword fallacy.
There is no term 'albedo' used in physics.
You were also giving examples that have no canopy. By using this definition, you are locking yourself in yet another paradox.

Try again. Define 'microclimate'.


No problem.

microclimate at dictionary.com

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/microclimate

No dictionary defines any word. Cutting and pasting isn't going to work, dude.
Swan wrote:
noun
the climate of a small area, as of confined spaces such as caves or houses (cryptoclimate ), of plant communities, wooded areas, etc. (phytoclimate ), or of urban communities, which may be different from that in the general region.
[quote]Swan wrote:
Bye the way do you have any good recipes for fresh chives as mine are ready in the garden.

All while you slave in the cubicle

LOL, unlike many people I like retarded trolls.

CIAO

Climate has no size.

Try again. Define 'microclimate'.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-06-2022 12:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:Says the clown that actually denies that any climate exist on Earth.

Into the Night's stated position is that there are many climates all over earth.

Which climate in particular are you claiming that he is denying?

.


Actually all microclimates were denied, and since you claim that there are many climates you are now in agreement with me.

Define 'microclimate'. Buzzword fallacy. What makes any climate a 'microclimate'??
Swan wrote:
I would congratulate you but in order to keep yourself more confused than the Russian FSB you will change the topic once again so as said you can keep yourself off track.

130, now hand over the keys you dumb fart

Random phrases. Confusing and ignored.


Microclimate definition encyclopedia brittanica.

A microclimate is any climatic condition in a relatively small area, within a few metres or less above and below Earth's surface and within canopies of vegetation. The term usually applies to the surfaces of terrestrial and glaciated environments, but it could also pertain to the surfaces of oceans and other bodies of water.

The strongest gradients of temperature and humidity occur just above and below the terrestrial surface. Complexities of microclimate are necessary for the existence of a variety of life-forms because, although any single species may tolerate only a limited range of climate, strongly contrasting microclimates in close proximity provide a total environment in which many species of flora and fauna can coexist and interact.

Microclimatic conditions depend on such factors as temperature, humidity, wind and turbulence, dew, frost, heat balance, and evaporation. The effect of soil type on microclimates is considerable. Sandy soils and other coarse, loose, and dry soils, for example, are subject to high maximum and low minimum surface temperatures. The surface reflection characteristics of soils are also important; soils of lighter colour reflect more and respond less to daily heating (see also albedo). Another feature of the microclimate is the ability of the soil to absorb and retain moisture, which depends on the composition of the soil and its use. Vegetation is also integral, as it controls the flux of water vapour into the air through transpiration. In addition, vegetation can insulate the soil below and reduce temperature variability. Sites of exposed soil then exhibit the greatest temperature variability.

The only thing that you will never have is someone who loves you for who you are, because anyone who knows what a piece of shit that you truly are would have left you long ago, or already did.

CIAO

Encyclopedia Brittanica does not define any word. False authority fallacy.

Cutting and pasting only shows you can't think for yourself.
Climate has no area. There are no values associated with climate.
There is no such thing as 'flux of water vapor into the air'. Buzzword fallacy.
There is no term 'albedo' used in physics.
You were also giving examples that have no canopy. By using this definition, you are locking yourself in yet another paradox.

Try again. Define 'microclimate'.


No problem.

microclimate at dictionary.com

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/microclimate

No dictionary defines any word. Cutting and pasting isn't going to work, dude.
Swan wrote:
noun
the climate of a small area, as of confined spaces such as caves or houses (cryptoclimate ), of plant communities, wooded areas, etc. (phytoclimate ), or of urban communities, which may be different from that in the general region.
Swan wrote:
Bye the way do you have any good recipes for fresh chives as mine are ready in the garden.

All while you slave in the cubicle

LOL, unlike many people I like retarded trolls.

CIAO

Climate has no size.

Try again. Define 'microclimate'.


https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/microclimate

microclimate
noun [ C ]
US /ˈmaɪ.kroʊˌklaɪ.mət/ UK /ˈmaɪ.krəʊˌklaɪ.mət/

an area in which the weather is usually different from the areas around it

microclimate
The state's myriad microclimates are also home to countless crops, some so specialized that certain chilies grow only in a single town.
From The Atlantic
To allow a year-round production and increase yield, mushrooms are grown in a microclimate inside growing rooms.
From Wired
Without adequate green space to help cool the atmosphere, highly populated urban areas essentially become their own overheated micro-climates.
From CBS News
They have the same microclimate; both very poor, both lots of older people living alone.
From NPR
In my experience, it takes a lot of resources to create a relatively small microclimate.
From CNN
The actual operation of the facility can destroy or modify habitats, and cause increased noise, electromagnetic field generation, microclimate alteration, pollution, water consumption, and fire.
From Slate Magazine
Sensors can do things like measure soil moisture and chemistry and track micro-climate conditions over time to help farmers decide what, where, and when to plant.
From Ars Technica
Trees may also increase water content in drylands by ameliorating microclimate and reducing soil evaporation113,114, or by hydraulic lift or redistribution115–117.
From the Cambridge English Corpus
The cooler, wetter microclimate in no-tillage fields also could have had a direct negative effect on immature pea leaf weevil, causing greater mortality.
From the Cambridge English Corpus
Interactions also occur via above-ground litter inputs and decomposition and foliage-induced changes in soil microclimate.
From the Cambridge English Corpus
The occasional, even reliably recurrent rain shower doth not a microclimate make.
From the Cambridge English Corpus
The altitudinal range depends on the region, but the outbreak zones tend to be lower at higher latitudes because microclimate (temperature regime) is similar.
From the Cambridge English Corpus
The urban water elements will also act as stormwater relief channels and contribute to the microclimate of the city.
From the Cambridge English Corpus
Changes in microclimate conditions of different cropping systems explain the variation of the yield components, and morphological and quality traits of cultivated sugarcane.
From the Cambridge English Corpus
This response can be explained by microclimate variations in the cropping systems, which was not sufficient to cause variation in sucrose content.

Silly girl
16-06-2022 21:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:Says the clown that actually denies that any climate exist on Earth.

Into the Night's stated position is that there are many climates all over earth.

Which climate in particular are you claiming that he is denying?

.


Actually all microclimates were denied, and since you claim that there are many climates you are now in agreement with me.

Define 'microclimate'. Buzzword fallacy. What makes any climate a 'microclimate'??
Swan wrote:
I would congratulate you but in order to keep yourself more confused than the Russian FSB you will change the topic once again so as said you can keep yourself off track.

130, now hand over the keys you dumb fart

Random phrases. Confusing and ignored.


Microclimate definition encyclopedia brittanica.

A microclimate is any climatic condition in a relatively small area, within a few metres or less above and below Earth's surface and within canopies of vegetation. The term usually applies to the surfaces of terrestrial and glaciated environments, but it could also pertain to the surfaces of oceans and other bodies of water.

The strongest gradients of temperature and humidity occur just above and below the terrestrial surface. Complexities of microclimate are necessary for the existence of a variety of life-forms because, although any single species may tolerate only a limited range of climate, strongly contrasting microclimates in close proximity provide a total environment in which many species of flora and fauna can coexist and interact.

Microclimatic conditions depend on such factors as temperature, humidity, wind and turbulence, dew, frost, heat balance, and evaporation. The effect of soil type on microclimates is considerable. Sandy soils and other coarse, loose, and dry soils, for example, are subject to high maximum and low minimum surface temperatures. The surface reflection characteristics of soils are also important; soils of lighter colour reflect more and respond less to daily heating (see also albedo). Another feature of the microclimate is the ability of the soil to absorb and retain moisture, which depends on the composition of the soil and its use. Vegetation is also integral, as it controls the flux of water vapour into the air through transpiration. In addition, vegetation can insulate the soil below and reduce temperature variability. Sites of exposed soil then exhibit the greatest temperature variability.

The only thing that you will never have is someone who loves you for who you are, because anyone who knows what a piece of shit that you truly are would have left you long ago, or already did.

CIAO

Encyclopedia Brittanica does not define any word. False authority fallacy.

Cutting and pasting only shows you can't think for yourself.
Climate has no area. There are no values associated with climate.
There is no such thing as 'flux of water vapor into the air'. Buzzword fallacy.
There is no term 'albedo' used in physics.
You were also giving examples that have no canopy. By using this definition, you are locking yourself in yet another paradox.

Try again. Define 'microclimate'.


No problem.

microclimate at dictionary.com

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/microclimate

No dictionary defines any word. Cutting and pasting isn't going to work, dude.
Swan wrote:
noun
the climate of a small area, as of confined spaces such as caves or houses (cryptoclimate ), of plant communities, wooded areas, etc. (phytoclimate ), or of urban communities, which may be different from that in the general region.
Swan wrote:
Bye the way do you have any good recipes for fresh chives as mine are ready in the garden.

All while you slave in the cubicle

LOL, unlike many people I like retarded trolls.

CIAO

Climate has no size.

Try again. Define 'microclimate'.


https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/microclimate

microclimate
noun [ C ]
US /ˈmaɪ.kroʊˌklaɪ.mət/ UK /ˈmaɪ.krəʊˌklaɪ.mət/

an area in which the weather is usually different from the areas around it

microclimate
The state's myriad microclimates are also home to countless crops, some so specialized that certain chilies grow only in a single town.
From The Atlantic
To allow a year-round production and increase yield, mushrooms are grown in a microclimate inside growing rooms.
From Wired
Without adequate green space to help cool the atmosphere, highly populated urban areas essentially become their own overheated micro-climates.
From CBS News
They have the same microclimate; both very poor, both lots of older people living alone.
From NPR
In my experience, it takes a lot of resources to create a relatively small microclimate.
From CNN
The actual operation of the facility can destroy or modify habitats, and cause increased noise, electromagnetic field generation, microclimate alteration, pollution, water consumption, and fire.
From Slate Magazine
Sensors can do things like measure soil moisture and chemistry and track micro-climate conditions over time to help farmers decide what, where, and when to plant.
From Ars Technica
Trees may also increase water content in drylands by ameliorating microclimate and reducing soil evaporation113,114, or by hydraulic lift or redistribution115–117.
From the Cambridge English Corpus
The cooler, wetter microclimate in no-tillage fields also could have had a direct negative effect on immature pea leaf weevil, causing greater mortality.
From the Cambridge English Corpus
Interactions also occur via above-ground litter inputs and decomposition and foliage-induced changes in soil microclimate.
From the Cambridge English Corpus
The occasional, even reliably recurrent rain shower doth not a microclimate make.
From the Cambridge English Corpus
The altitudinal range depends on the region, but the outbreak zones tend to be lower at higher latitudes because microclimate (temperature regime) is similar.
From the Cambridge English Corpus
The urban water elements will also act as stormwater relief channels and contribute to the microclimate of the city.
From the Cambridge English Corpus
Changes in microclimate conditions of different cropping systems explain the variation of the yield components, and morphological and quality traits of cultivated sugarcane.
From the Cambridge English Corpus
This response can be explained by microclimate variations in the cropping systems, which was not sufficient to cause variation in sucrose content.

Silly girl

Pointing to others that use the same meaningless buzzword does not define the word, dude.
It is obvious that you are unable to define either 'microclimate' or 'macroclimate'.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 6 of 7<<<4567>





Join the debate Relativity theory:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Evolutionary Biology and the Endosymbiotic Theory of Consciousness.8918-05-2022 18:19
Grand Unified Theory3212-05-2022 19:54
There is no scientific theory or evidence that suggest CO2 traps heat better than O2 or N252624-01-2020 06:17
Theory About Impeachment Proceedings8404-01-2020 13:13
Revealing the 160 year systematic error behind greenhouse theory with Raman Spectroscopy2422-09-2019 22:20
Articles
Theory
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact