Remember me
▼ Content

Grand Unified Theory


Grand Unified Theory25-10-2021 02:23
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10384)


James__, put down your Bassler wheel for a moment; I need your math expertise on my project. If what I'm working on works out then we'll have options in buying our "made it" car.

I'm working on developing the Grand Unified Theory of Climate Change. It ties together Global Warming, Atmospheric Thermal Enhancement, Greenhouse Effect, Ocean Acidification, Sea Level Rise, Magma Vortex Hypothesis, trafn's M2C2, Spongy Iris' "Clouds Block Cold" and Messiah Savior's Most Powerful Individual Evolution Opportunity into one generalized nightmare that will compel the Citizen's Climate Lobby of Australia into demanding you and I recieve the first ever combined Nobel Pulitzer Peace Prize for excellence in Physics, Chemistry, Poetry and Climate Justice.

My only problem at this point is resolving the time crystal infinities with the Van Allen belt-driven atmospheric formaldehyde. I'm still not able to show how the magnetosphere allows for the ozone hole to recover under the Norwegian Jet Stream layer.

So let's knock this out and get onto the lecture circuit. The Aussies desperately need for us to make public policy. At this time I'd like to open this new science up to the board for scrutinization. I'm sure that once we polish this "diamond in the rough" we'll see tmiddles, trafn, Tim the Plumber, and all the previous disgruntled "T"-avatars ... along with earthling, litesong, Pete Rogers, Ceist, leafsdude, subduction zone and all the congregations that were unable to listen to anything that fell short of their own personal dogmas, come rushing to Climate-Debate screaming "I gotta get me summa' dat!"

James__, many are not thrust into greatness but instead have greatness thrust upon them. Get ready to hit the beach, Marine, this is for real. Game on, dude, game on.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
25-10-2021 03:32
James___
★★★★★
(5343)
IB de Mann (think de Nile
),
There are 2 aspects to climate change. One is ODSs having a negative impact on the ozone layer.
Notice I did not say CO2? At this moment I am not sure what impact hydrocarbons has in generating (allowing to occur) ODSs. I would need to take some time away from football and review what has been written about that in science journals, reports, etc.
The 2nd attribute that climate change has is a rare Super Moon that occurs about every 1,000 years. In case you haven't noticed, both the Medieval Warm Period and the current warm period started when the Moon was in its closest orbit to the Earth as millennia go.
All other Super Moons orbits are not as close. It seems that the Moon has about a 1,000 year cycle of orbiting closer to and then further away from the Earth. In general terms, a Super Moon is the Moon's closest orbit to the Earth relative to its current and not historical orbit.
I actually used a lunar orbit calculator and went back over 1,000 years. This is food for thought.
https://www.livescience.com/18862-supermoon-titanic-disaster.html It's possible that the Moon's closest approach to the Earth in about 1,000 years caused calving of glaciers in Greenland.
This was followed by a sudden warming of the southern and western waters around Greenland below 66º north latitude. It is possible with the current warming that hydrocarbons are having a negative impact but ODSs are definitely an issue if you like eating food. Without the ozone layer, crops would die.
Does this work for you? Just trying to be a friend.


p.s., if doctors knew how to do their job, I wouldn't be doing this. What you'll need to remember is that CO2 is generated when hydrocarbons are generated for the most part.
As far as greatness goes, if my experiment works out and it helps to show that astrophysics plays a role in the Earth's atmosphere, my work would be taught in school. At the moment, except for the Earth's gravity (Newton's gravity), astrophysics really doesn't play a role in the Earth's atmosphere. I hope to change that.

p.s.s., it was in the 1920's that they started monitoring earthquakes in Greenland. This was after the Titanic and the waters around Greenland suddenly warming. We can discuss earthquakes around Greenland if you like.
Edited on 25-10-2021 03:43
25-10-2021 03:43
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1441)
IBdaMann wrote:


James__, put down your Bassler wheel for a moment; I need your math expertise on my project. If what I'm working on works out then we'll have options in buying our "made it" car.

I'm working on developing the Grand Unified Theory of Climate Change. It ties together Global Warming, Atmospheric Thermal Enhancement, Greenhouse Effect, Ocean Acidification, Sea Level Rise, Magma Vortex Hypothesis, trafn's M2C2, Spongy Iris' "Clouds Block Cold" and Messiah Savior's Most Powerful Individual Evolution Opportunity into one generalized nightmare that will compel the Citizen's Climate Lobby of Australia into demanding you and I recieve the first ever combined Nobel Pulitzer Peace Prize for excellence in Physics, Chemistry, Poetry and Climate Justice.

My only problem at this point is resolving the time crystal infinities with the Van Allen belt-driven atmospheric formaldehyde. I'm still not able to show how the magnetosphere allows for the ozone hole to recover under the Norwegian Jet Stream layer.

So let's knock this out and get onto the lecture circuit. The Aussies desperately need for us to make public policy. At this time I'd like to open this new science up to the board for scrutinization. I'm sure that once we polish this "diamond in the rough" we'll see tmiddles, trafn, Tim the Plumber, and all the previous disgruntled "T"-avatars ... along with earthling, litesong, Pete Rogers, Ceist, leafsdude, subduction zone and all the congregations that were unable to listen to anything that fell short of their own personal dogmas, come rushing to Climate-Debate screaming "I gotta get me summa' dat!"

James__, many are not thrust into greatness but instead have greatness thrust upon them. Get ready to hit the beach, Marine, this is for real. Game on, dude, game on.

.


You are a climate warrior and eco champion of the highest order and I nominate you to be our leader in the new eco socialist order that is coming soon


duncan61
25-10-2021 04:52
James___
★★★★★
(5343)
We have different perspectives IBDM. You have a political perspective. If you and your friends followed the news, there is an energy shortage and fossil fuels are in demand. How you guys have missed that I don't know. In about any situation, people will follow the money. Kind of why there is a "global economy".
25-10-2021 05:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10384)


James___ wrote: There are 2 aspects to climate change.

Only two? My last count reached 37. I think you're missing a few. Were you just lumping stratospheric thermal forcings into the same category as tropospheric climate forcings? If so, you are still omitting the accelerating tempo of multidecadal signal propagations of Atlantic Ocean variability indices. Don't do that. Similarly, you seem to be ignoring the quasi-oscillatory atmospheric circulations that spawn the stabilizing co-varying Pacific-centered negative feedbacks.

How does someone just overlook the very pillars of Climate Change as if they don't even exist?

James___ wrote:One is ODSs having a negative impact on the ozone layer.

The ozone layer has no operational data store. You're thinking of the magma vortex.

James___ wrote: At this moment I am not sure what impact hydrocarbons has in generating (allowing to occur) ODSs.

Hydrocarbons play a big role in making the plastics.

James___ wrote: The 2nd attribute that climate change has is a rare Super Moon that occurs about every 1,000 years.


James___ wrote: In general terms, a Super Moon is the Moon's closest orbit to the Earth relative to its current and not historical orbit.

... and this is how I can tell if a date is a scientific one?

What about any of the moon's prehistoric orbits? I read that the moon's craterious period had many big impacts that we can still observe today.

James___ wrote: It's possible that the Moon's closest approach to the Earth in about 1,000 years caused calving of glaciers in Greenland.

... and spun straw into gold. Did the increased gravity cause an increase in ATE?

James___ wrote: This was followed by a sudden warming of the southern and western waters around Greenland below 66º north latitude.

They turned on the Jacuzzi.

James___ wrote: It is possible with the current warming that hydrocarbons are having a negative impact but ODSs are definitely an issue if you like eating food.

I don't know of anyone who does. Everybody is switching to polyethylene diets to lose weight. Food is so last century.

Older than a Commodore Amiga,
More powerful than the tide,
Able to maintain tall orbits with a single apogee,
It's a bird, it's a plane, it's SUPER MOON

.
Attached image:

25-10-2021 05:24
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10384)
James___ wrote:We have different perspectives IBDM.

Name one clear and well-articulated position that you have made that differs from my stated position on the matter.

James___ wrote:You have a political perspective.

Somebody has to.

James___ wrote: If you and your friends followed the news, there is an energy shortage and fossil fuels are in demand.

1. There isn't any news to follow anymore.
2. Fuel, as well as all resources, have always been limited.
3. There is zero demand for fossils as fuel.

I bet you wish you could take that one back, no?

James__, let's make a cryptocurrency and call it "SUPER MOON." We already have the logo. Man, we're going to be rich. By the way, what's your "made it" car?



.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
25-10-2021 05:33
James___
★★★★★
(5343)
What you missed is opportunity. While you and your friends are "eco-warriors", regardless of what is happening with climate change, I see opportunity. What you and your friends have failed to realize is that my interest in "atmospheric gasses" started with filtering CO2 and hydrocarbons from fossil fuels.
With today's energy shortages and the demand for more fossil fuels, I could be the modern Tesla but will say no. I happen to like science. And if I can do things then those things will help me to have a better life. And this includes a better wind turbine. After all, who doesn't like money?
25-10-2021 05:33
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10384)
duncan61 wrote:You are a climate warrior and eco champion of the highest order and I nominate you to be our leader in the new eco socialist order that is coming soon

I accept. I have always said that I will join the Marxist cause if I get to be the guy that redistributes the wealth. I'd be really good at it.

One share for Duncan, one share for me.
One share for James__, one share for me.
One share for Into the Night, one share for me.
One share for gfm7175, one share for me.
Etc...

I painstakingly scrutinize the accuracy of the accounting and I ensure all share distribution transactions balance, such that if you add up all the distributions, the sum equals the total that was distributed, to the penny ... or to the chicken ... or whatever.

Yep, IB-your-Mann.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
25-10-2021 05:53
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10384)


James___ wrote:What you missed is opportunity.

I specifically covered opportunity cost HERE.

James___ wrote: What you and your friends have failed to realize is that my interest in "atmospheric gasses" started with filtering CO2 and hydrocarbons from fossil fuels.

1. The word you want is "gases" (with only one "s"). When you spell it with a double "s" then it is the verb, e.g. "PETA very publicly 'rescues' animals and then secretly gasses them so they don't have to spend any money on them."

2. There is no way to filter any CO2 or hydrocarbons from any fossils ... and there aren't any fossils that are used for fuel.

3. You seem to think that I have friends. You need to get off that idea.

James___ wrote: With today's energy shortages

Last time I checked there was plenty of energy. I don't know of anyone whose house has somehow "run out" or of any gas station that hasn't been able to refill its tanks.

About what are you talking?

James___ wrote: ... and the demand for more fossil fuels,

There just isn't any demand for fossils because nobody burns them for fuel.

James___ wrote:I happen to like science.

Maybe someday you'll even learn some. Rock on!

James___ wrote:And if I can do things then those things will help me to have a better life.

I hope you have a great life. If you eventually decide to move to Australia, I hope you have a grite loif.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Edited on 25-10-2021 05:56
25-10-2021 07:03
James___
★★★★★
(5343)
IBdaMann wrote:


James___ wrote:What you missed is opportunity.

I specifically covered opportunity cost HERE.

James___ wrote: What you and your friends have failed to realize is that my interest in "atmospheric gasses" started with filtering CO2 and hydrocarbons from fossil fuels.

1. The word you want is "gases" (with only one "s"). When you spell it with a double "s" then it is the verb, e.g. "PETA very publicly 'rescues' animals and then secretly gasses them so they don't have to spend any money on them."

2. There is no way to filter any CO2 or hydrocarbons from any fossils ... and there aren't any fossils that are used for fuel.

3. You seem to think that I have friends. You need to get off that idea.

James___ wrote: With today's energy shortages

Last time I checked there was plenty of energy. I don't know of anyone whose house has somehow "run out" or of any gas station that hasn't been able to refill its tanks.

About what are you talking?

James___ wrote: ... and the demand for more fossil fuels,

There just isn't any demand for fossils because nobody burns them for fuel.

James___ wrote:I happen to like science.

Maybe someday you'll even learn some. Rock on!

James___ wrote:And if I can do things then those things will help me to have a better life.

I hope you have a great life. If you eventually decide to move to Australia, I hope you have a grite loif.

.



All I really need to concern myself with is my Bessler wheel show. What's interesting is that I might actually like living in Spain and joining a bicycle riding club. It's just that I don't speak Spanish.
You could say that I'm taking my cue from Tesla. And while I've visited San Francisco (Treasure Island Naval Base), I've never lived there. And Lindgaard is spelled with 2 a's because å is a double vowel sound while a single "a" is simply spelling it wrong.
With "Bassler's wheel" show, I'll only need to make known 2 aspects of science. And we're back to Tesla. You won't get this IBDM but someone else might. It's not like the A.C. generator and the "coil" but is about 2 other things that are linked.

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyCEexG9xjw [/url]

До Свидания (Until Next Time)
25-10-2021 14:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16460)
James___ wrote:
We have different perspectives IBDM. You have a political perspective. If you and your friends followed the news, there is an energy shortage and fossil fuels are in demand. How you guys have missed that I don't know. In about any situation, people will follow the money. Kind of why there is a "global economy".

There is no such thing as a fossil fuel. Fossils don't burn.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
25-10-2021 14:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16460)
James___ wrote:
What you missed is opportunity. While you and your friends are "eco-warriors", regardless of what is happening with climate change, I see opportunity. What you and your friends have failed to realize is that my interest in "atmospheric gasses" started with filtering CO2 and hydrocarbons from fossil fuels.
With today's energy shortages and the demand for more fossil fuels, I could be the modern Tesla but will say no. I happen to like science. And if I can do things then those things will help me to have a better life. And this includes a better wind turbine. After all, who doesn't like money?


What is 'climate change'? Define it.
There is no such thing as fossil fuels. Fossils don't burn. They don't contain hydrocarbons or CO2 either.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
26-10-2021 07:19
James___
★★★★★
(5343)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
What you missed is opportunity. While you and your friends are "eco-warriors", regardless of what is happening with climate change, I see opportunity. What you and your friends have failed to realize is that my interest in "atmospheric gasses" started with filtering CO2 and hydrocarbons from fossil fuels.
With today's energy shortages and the demand for more fossil fuels, I could be the modern Tesla but will say no. I happen to like science. And if I can do things then those things will help me to have a better life. And this includes a better wind turbine. After all, who doesn't like money?


What is 'climate change'? Define it.
There is no such thing as fossil fuels. Fossils don't burn. They don't contain hydrocarbons or CO2 either.




If you cannot accept that a fossil fuel is a carbon based hydrocarbon, semantics.
With climate change, the real issue might be missed.
26-10-2021 17:37
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10384)


James___ wrote:If you cannot accept that a fossil fuel is a carbon based hydrocarbon, semantics.

If you are too stupid to know by now what a fossil is then it must really suck to be you.

If you are too stupid to know by now that nobody burns any fossils for fuel then it must really suck to be you.

If you are too stupid to understand that semantics are everything in a forum of ideas then perhaps the internet is not for you.

If you are so scientifically illiterate that you do not understand that there are major differences between carbon and hydrocarbons, perhaps you'll realize that sleeping through high school was a bad idea.

James___ wrote: With climate change, the real issue might be missed.

With Climate Change, there is no real issue. Everything about Climate Change is full-fledged religion a la Scientology or Hari Krishna. All anyone needs to note is the complete lack of any falsifiability.

... and complete lack of any formal/unambiguous definitions, e.g. "scientific dates."


On an unrelated note, how long do you think it will be until your Balsamic Wheel can demonstrate perceptual commotion? Haven't you drawn up a project plan with a master schedule? If not, it might explain why you haven't finished yet.

Hint: producing yet another video of your balsamic wheel not working won't get it closer to working.

Hint: producing yet another video of your balsamic wheel failing another test, while nonetheless celebrating that it has somehow passed, does not inch it any closer to actually working.

Hint: produce a video of your balsamic wheel rotating for a minute. Do you really need to be told this?





.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Edited on 26-10-2021 17:38
26-10-2021 17:54
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3804)
Having a limit vocabulary must suck... The English language is full of words that have more than one meaning. We commonly use context, to determine which meaning is most appropriate. Well, some of anyway. It's what makes learning English as a second language challenging. Might be why most signs are round here, are also in Spanish. Possibly all those plane load of new Biden voters arriving almost nightly...
26-10-2021 19:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16460)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
What you missed is opportunity. While you and your friends are "eco-warriors", regardless of what is happening with climate change, I see opportunity. What you and your friends have failed to realize is that my interest in "atmospheric gasses" started with filtering CO2 and hydrocarbons from fossil fuels.
With today's energy shortages and the demand for more fossil fuels, I could be the modern Tesla but will say no. I happen to like science. And if I can do things then those things will help me to have a better life. And this includes a better wind turbine. After all, who doesn't like money?


What is 'climate change'? Define it.
There is no such thing as fossil fuels. Fossils don't burn. They don't contain hydrocarbons or CO2 either.




If you cannot accept that a fossil fuel is a carbon based hydrocarbon, semantics.
With climate change, the real issue might be missed.

Fossils have no hydrocarbons.
You still haven't defined 'climate change'.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
28-10-2021 04:37
James___
★★★★★
(5343)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
What you missed is opportunity. While you and your friends are "eco-warriors", regardless of what is happening with climate change, I see opportunity. What you and your friends have failed to realize is that my interest in "atmospheric gasses" started with filtering CO2 and hydrocarbons from fossil fuels.
With today's energy shortages and the demand for more fossil fuels, I could be the modern Tesla but will say no. I happen to like science. And if I can do things then those things will help me to have a better life. And this includes a better wind turbine. After all, who doesn't like money?


What is 'climate change'? Define it.
There is no such thing as fossil fuels. Fossils don't burn. They don't contain hydrocarbons or CO2 either.




If you cannot accept that a fossil fuel is a carbon based hydrocarbon, semantics.
With climate change, the real issue might be missed.

Fossils have no hydrocarbons.
You still haven't defined 'climate change'.


2 words define your existence. Those 2 words have no definite meaning.
In math, change is represented by delta. How do you define "delta"?
28-10-2021 04:46
James___
★★★★★
(5343)
And they're Finnish;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEERFBI9eCg
You guys won't get it. They say why Finns should be accepted as one of us.

And then there's this; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwED4C5FJuo

You guys don't get it but to be Scandinavian, it does matter but not to you.
If you guys missed it, Fins sailing a Viking long ship, just plain ballsy. It's either accept Fins or burn their ship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaQt83EjvSs
Edited on 28-10-2021 05:30
28-10-2021 05:39
James___
★★★★★
(5343)
You guys simply don't get it. A Viking longship.
28-10-2021 05:55
James___
★★★★★
(5343)
With this run, any rock sends his head into the pavement. Someone is sweeping the street in front of him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DFDruKwGUw
28-10-2021 06:30
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10384)
James___ wrote:With this run, any rock sends his head into the pavement. Someone is sweeping the street in front of him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DFDruKwGUw

I'm thinking more along the lines of drifting into the wrong lane at the wrong time is what zips up his body bag.
Attached image:

28-10-2021 17:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10384)


Good news, Russian mathematicians have completed their confirmation review of my major calculations of the earth's global climate per scientific satellite readings and scientific Wikipedia proxy data.

Mass of Climate: 3.35455555998838383277 x 10^19 Kg
Margin of Error: +/- 0.22 milligrams

Earth's Gravity (Mean): 9.80665 m/s2
Absolute Temperature Climate Is Warmer Than It Otherwise Should Be: 31.2322⁰K

COVID Production: 0.097 Variants/Month

The Massive Data Behind the Computations: http://providi-lab.org/index.html

For those who are too stoopid or too lay-Z to find/access The Data here is a dumbed-down plain English synopsis for third graders explaining the thoroughly meticulous, exhaustive, painstaking number crunching that was performed by NSA mainframe computers on the Binance Exchange and confirmed by Russian mathematicians:



To understand and falsifiably model the relative importance of biogenic emission, biomass burning emission on volatile organic compounds in the Amazon and redistributed equitably across northern latitudes by the Nrowegian Jet Stream, the spatial and temporal correlations between atmospheric column-integrated formaldehyde (HCHO) and fire count, vegetation hydrological states indices, bacon bits, surface solar radiation flux, near-surface air temperature are studied using anthropomorphic synergized satellite products and reanalysis of the proxy data. A recently developed microwave-based vegetation index (emissivity difference vegetation index, EDVI) often used to heat refrigerated vegetables, with high temporal resolution is used for the linkages between vegetation, dairy products and HCHO at daily scale with and without fire contaminations or acidic additives used to prepare ceviche. At large regional scale, EDVI shows highest spatial correlation with HCHO indicating the important controlling effect of biogenic emission. In given subregions with frequent fires, the temporal variations of monthly HCHO show much stronger correlations with fire count. The temporal correlations between monthly HCHO and EDVI are vague and even negative in some subregions. Radiation and temperature show stable positive temporal correlations with HCHO, particularly in areas with few fires. After excluding the samples contaminated by fires, the daily temporal correlation between vegetation (EDVI) and HCHO becomes significant and positive in most areas except the northern rainforest with weak temporal variations of EDVI. We proposed a bilinear model of biogenic-emission-induced HCHO (B-HCHO) using radiation and EDVI as inputs. The bias between modeled long-term mean B-HCHO and satellite observation is less than 20%. And the daily time series of modeled B-HCHO matches observations as well. It is the first time to provide satellite observational evidences of the relative importance of biogenic emission and biomass burning emission on HCHO, the proxy of atmospheric volatile organic compounds concentration.
28-10-2021 18:52
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2621)
You have ME convinced...
28-10-2021 18:53
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2621)
I will NOT deny The Science... no I will NOT...

The Science is always right. We must follow The Science.
29-10-2021 17:20
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10384)


gfm7175 wrote:I will NOT deny The Science... no I will NOT...

The Science is always right. We must follow The Science.

... which was developed by consensus of subjective opinions, as expressed in peer-reviewed documents, and approved by those top universities that own science and who perform rigorous and persistent quality control of what is allowed into the body of science. Someone has to do it, otherwise settled science will quickly become filled with all sorts of denier crap like "thermodynamics" and "Stefan-Boltzmann." Thankfully that kind of claptrap has been thoroughly discredited through tireless demonization. Someone has to do it.
30-10-2021 00:08
James___
★★★★★
(5343)
IBdaMann wrote:


gfm7175 wrote:I will NOT deny The Science... no I will NOT...

The Science is always right. We must follow The Science.

... which was developed by consensus of subjective opinions, as expressed in peer-reviewed documents, and approved by those top universities that own science and who perform rigorous and persistent quality control of what is allowed into the body of science. Someone has to do it, otherwise settled science will quickly become filled with all sorts of denier crap like "thermodynamics" and "Stefan-Boltzmann." Thankfully that kind of claptrap has been thoroughly discredited through tireless demonization. Someone has to do it.



Do you think the best thing to come from the Stefan-Boltzmann constant is the monochromatic TV ? But then that is dependent on a magnetic field pulling electrons out of a cathode ray tube and determining the frequency of the electron.
Then when the electron is aimed at a phosphor screen, it would cause the phosphor screen to emit 1 of 2 colors of light.
Just think, that's similar to how they store and read information
on things like smartphones and computers. 0s and 1s are much like black and white TV. It's in how the information is processed.
30-10-2021 02:58
James___
★★★★★
(5343)
Away c'mon guys, 001010111110001101000 is what hit the monochromatic phosphor screen of a black and white TV. It's also what is translated into COBOL and other computer languages.
What would be interesting to know is how Alan Turing got his computer to work. It broke the Enigma Code and is considered to bethe first computer.
It's possible his suicide was about how many people who were allowed to die to keep the Nazis from knowing their code had been broken.
Edited on 30-10-2021 02:59
30-10-2021 06:17
James___
★★★★★
(5343)
Ever considered if they saved 10,000 people from dying, could they break the next code? Could they get that machine? Turing had an Enigma code machine, why he built a smarter machine. War is Hell.




Join the debate Grand Unified Theory:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
There is no scientific theory or evidence that suggest CO2 traps heat better than O2 or N252624-01-2020 06:17
Theory About Impeachment Proceedings8404-01-2020 13:13
Revealing the 160 year systematic error behind greenhouse theory with Raman Spectroscopy2422-09-2019 22:20
Theory coming to fruition?1418-05-2019 22:43
An alternative theory from a non-scientist529-04-2019 18:28
Articles
Theory
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact