Remember me
▼ Content

Relativity theory

Page 3 of 8<12345>>>
06-04-2022 15:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Xadoman wrote:
Also , if something is rotating around its axis then all the points on its equator should average out to be at the same speed. With moon we clearly see that some points face the earth constantly, so they run constantly at lover speed compared to the points at the other side of the moon. Therefore the moon simply can not rotate over its axis.

Observers on Earth might notice that the moon essentially keeps the same side facing our planet as it passes through its orbit. This may lead to the question, does the moon rotate? The answer is yes, though it may seem contrary to what our eyes observe.

The moon orbits the Earth once every 27.322 days. It also takes approximately 27 days for the moon to rotate once on its axis. As a result, the moon does not seem to be spinning but appears to observers from Earth to be keeping almost perfectly still. Scientists call this synchronous rotation.

The side of the moon that perpetually faces Earth is known as the near side. The opposite or "back" side is the far side. Sometimes the far side is called the dark side of the moon, but this is inaccurate. When the moon is between the Earth and the sun, during one of the moon phases called the new moon, the back side of the moon is bathed in daylight.

https://www.space.com/24871-does-the-moon-rotate.html

However you may continue to believe whatever Xi Jinping instructs you too believe as if you do not you will likely end up in a Chinese concentration camp making Nike clothing to be shipped to America
06-04-2022 18:39
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Check out this quote from Tesla , Swan:

I intended to be explicit on this point as may be judged from the following quotation: "The unfailing test of the spinning of a mass is, however, the existence of energy of motion. The moon is not posest of such vis viva." By this I meant that "axial rotation" is not simply "rotation upon an axis nonchalantly defined in dictionaries, but is a circular motion in the true physical sense — that is, one in which half the product of the mass with the square of velocity is a definite and positive quantity. The moon is a nearly spherical body, of a radius of about 1,087.5 miles, from which I calculate its volume to be approximately 5,300,216,300 cubic miles. Since its mean density is 3.27, one cubic foot of material composing it weighs close on 205 lbs. Accordingly, the total weight of the satellite is about 79,969,000,000,000,000,000, and its mass 2,483,500,000,000,000,000 terrestrial short tons. Assuming that the moon does physically rotate upon its axis, it performs one revolution in 27 days, 7 hours, 43 minutes and 11 seconds, or 2,360,591 seconds. If, in conformity with mathematical principles, we imagine the entire mass concentrated at a distance from the center equal to two-fifths of the radius, then the calculated rotational velocity is 3.04 feet per second, at which the globe would contain 11,474,000,000,000,000,000 short foot tons of energy sufficient to run 1,000,000,000 horsepower for a period of 1,323 years. Now, I say, that there is not enough of that energy in the moon to run a delicate watch.

Do not you agree that there is a big difference between 1000000000 hp for 1323 years and zero?
How does it feel to be fooled by mainstream media? Did you also fell for covid scam?
06-04-2022 19:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Xadoman wrote:

I intended to be explicit on this point as may be judged from the following quotation: "The unfailing test of the spinning of a mass is, however, the existence of energy of motion. The moon is not posest of such vis viva." By this I meant that "axial rotation" is not simply "rotation upon an axis nonchalantly defined in dictionaries, but is a circular motion in the true physical sense — that is, one in which half the product of the mass with the square of velocity is a definite and positive quantity. The moon is a nearly spherical body, of a radius of about 1,087.5 miles, from which I calculate its volume to be approximately 5,300,216,300 cubic miles. Since its mean density is 3.27, one cubic foot of material composing it weighs close on 205 lbs. Accordingly, the total weight of the satellite is about 79,969,000,000,000,000,000, and its mass 2,483,500,000,000,000,000 terrestrial short tons. Assuming that the moon does physically rotate upon its axis, it performs one revolution in 27 days, 7 hours, 43 minutes and 11 seconds, or 2,360,591 seconds. If, in conformity with mathematical principles, we imagine the entire mass concentrated at a distance from the center equal to two-fifths of the radius, then the calculated rotational velocity is 3.04 feet per second, at which the globe would contain 11,474,000,000,000,000,000 short foot tons of energy sufficient to run 1,000,000,000 horsepower for a period of 1,323 years. Now, I say, that there is not enough of that energy in the moon to run a delicate watch.

Do not you agree that there is a big difference between 1000000000 hp for 1323 years and zero?
How does it feel to be fooled by mainstream media? Did you also fell for covid scam?

Tesla refers to 2 things.

1. An electric car company that would not exist except for government subsidies on every poorly made car.

2. Nikola Tesla the Croatian scientist who got his ass kicked by Edison and who believed in beaming millions of volts thru the air.

Not sure how either of these entities effect the rotation of the moon on it's axis.

CIAO
Edited on 06-04-2022 19:34
06-04-2022 19:51
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Nikola Tesla the Croatian scientist who got his ass kicked by Edison and who believed in beaming millions of volts thru the air.

Tesla is the inventor of the modern world. A a quote about Tesla:

At First, Nikola Tesla was brilliant. And not just like a word, brilliant, either - I mean like, "holy crap my head just exploded (from all the awesome)" brilliant. The Croatian-born engineer spoke eight languages, almost single-handedly developed technology that harnessed the power of electricity for household use, and invented things like electrical generators, FM radio, remote control, robots, spark plugs, fluorescent lights, and giant-ass machines that shoot enormous, brain-frying lightning bolts all over the place like crazy. He had an unyielding, steel-trap photographic memory and an insane ability to visualize even the most complex pieces of machinery – the guy did advanced calculus and physics equations in his damn head, memorized entire books at a time, and successfully pulled off scientific experiments that modern-day technology STILL can't replicate. For instance, in 2007 a group of lesser geniuses at MIT got all pumped up out of their minds because they wirelessly transmitted energy a seven feet through the air. Nikola Tesla once lit 200 lightbulbs from a power source 26 miles away, and he did it in 1899 with a machine he built from spare parts in the middle of the god-forsaken desert. To this day, nobody can really figure out how the hell he pulled that shit off, because two-thirds of the schematics only existed in the darkest recesses of Tesla's all-powerful brain.

Esison on the other hand did not even invented the light bulb. He bought the idea from some English inventor, I do not remeber the name.
Edited on 06-04-2022 19:55
06-04-2022 20:05
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
If Edison had a needle to find in a haystack, he would proceed at once with the diligence of the bee to examine straw after straw until he found the object of his search. ... I was a sorry witness of such doings, knowing that a little theory and calculation would have saved him ninety per cent of his labor."
Nikola Tesla about Edison.

Those guys worked together for some time.
06-04-2022 22:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Xadoman wrote:
Nikola Tesla the Croatian scientist who got his ass kicked by Edison and who believed in beaming millions of volts thru the air.

At First, Nikola Tesla was brilliant. And not just like a word, brilliant, either - I mean like, "holy crap my head just exploded (from all the awesome)" brilliant. The Croatian-born engineer spoke eight languages, almost single-handedly developed technology that harnessed the power of electricity for household use, and invented things like electrical generators, FM radio, remote control, robots, spark plugs, fluorescent lights, and giant-ass machines that shoot enormous, brain-frying lightning bolts all over the place like crazy. He had an unyielding, steel-trap photographic memory and an insane ability to visualize even the most complex pieces of machinery – the guy did advanced calculus and physics equations in his damn head, memorized entire books at a time, and successfully pulled off scientific experiments that modern-day technology STILL can't replicate. For instance, in 2007 a group of lesser geniuses at MIT got all pumped up out of their minds because they wirelessly transmitted energy a seven feet through the air. Nikola Tesla once lit 200 lightbulbs from a power source 26 miles away, and he did it in 1899 with a machine he built from spare parts in the middle of the god-forsaken desert. To this day, nobody can really figure out how the hell he pulled that shit off, because two-thirds of the schematics only existed in the darkest recesses of Tesla's all-powerful brain.

Esison on the other hand did not even invented the light bulb. He bought the idea from some English inventor, I do not remeber the name.

Which does not mean that the moon is connected to the Earth by spokes as your Tesla link claimed nor does it mean that you have proved by inferencing Tesla that the moon does not rotate on it's own axis as it clearly does once just over every 27 days
07-04-2022 15:46
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

I used to have a Nikola phone. Now I have an LG.
Edited on 07-04-2022 15:46
07-04-2022 20:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

Tesla never made a cell phone, he wanted to beam millions of volts of electricity through the atmosphere.

Fail
07-04-2022 20:39
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

1. An electric car company that would not exist except for government subsidies on every poorly made car.

2. Nikola Tesla the Croatian scientist who got his ass kicked by Edison and who believed in beaming millions of volts thru the air.

Not sure how either of these entities effect the rotation of the moon on it's axis.

CIAO

Nikola Tesla actually kicked Edison's ass. Edison's direct current system for power distribution isn't used anymore.

You don't beam any voltage through the air. It's possible to beam power though. Tesla showed how, but it not used to distribute power for various practical reasons.

Still, you can charge your Apple IPhone wirelessly.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 07-04-2022 20:40
07-04-2022 20:51
(21600)
Xadoman wrote:

Every one of Tesla's inventions and ideas were meticulously documented by Tesla. That's why we know about them. Yes, we can build the system he used to light lightbulbs wirelessly from power source 26 miles away. It's not a practical system.
Xadoman wrote:

Edison did invent the light bulb. He did not purchase that invention.
Edison succeeded where others failed because he was able to:
a) find a filament that was cheap and reliable. He went through hundreds of materials before settling on carbonized thread. (Now there's a boring job!)
b) have a lot greater control of the gas put inside that bulb because he had a new German vacuum pump that others didn't have.
c) make use of his perseverance that wouldn't quit.

He also invented the electrical generating and distribution system to make town lighting using electricity a practical reality.

But his system couldn't transmit power very far. Tesla's system did.

It is Tesla's system that we use now, first marketed by Westinghouse (the guy that backed Tesla's system).

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-04-2022 20:52
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

Which does not mean that the moon is connected to the Earth by spokes as your Tesla link claimed nor does it mean that you have proved by inferencing Tesla that the moon does not rotate on it's own axis as it clearly does once just over every 27 days

He's trying to pivot.

The Parrot Killer

07-04-2022 20:52
(21600)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

Are you thinking of Nikon?

The Parrot Killer

08-04-2022 01:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

CIAO

Nikola Tesla actually kicked Edison's ass. Edison's direct current system for power distribution isn't used anymore.

You don't beam any voltage through the air. It's possible to beam power though. Tesla showed how, but it not used to distribute power for various practical reasons.

LOL actually Direct current is used in any electronic device with a battery for a power source. It is also used to charge batteries, so rechargeable devices like laptops and cell phones come with an AC adapter that converts alternating current to direct current.

LOL number two, lightning bolts can be 300 million VOLTS.

Seriously have you had electrotherapy yet?

CIAO
08-04-2022 05:03
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

CIAO

LOL actually Direct current is used in any electronic device with a battery for a power source.

Pivot fallacy. I'm talking about distribution systems to homes and businesses, dumbass.
Swan wrote:
It is also used to charge batteries, so rechargeable devices like laptops and cell phones come with an AC adapter that converts alternating current to direct current.

If the home current was DC, that would be a LOT HARDER JOB. As it is, a small plastic box contains all the simple components needed.
Swan wrote:
...deleted insult...

No. Lightning bolts are not voltage. They are an arc.

The voltage between cloud and ground (the higher voltage to create such an arc) is around 100 million volts. Once the stroke occurs, this voltage drops off rapidly. The plasma that the air has become will continue to conduct the arc for quite some time, long enough to leave a very bright light. The thermal shock you hear is the thunder. A lightning bolt is power, not voltage.

Obviously, you have no idea how a capacitor works, or anything about Ohm's law, or even what voltage is, what current is, what resistance is, or what power is.

A much smaller version of the same thing happens in a car, with the spark plugs. The coil converts a 12 volt pulse to about 1000v to induce the arc. Once the arc forms, voltage essentially drops to less than a volt, but current increases a lot. Again, the arc itself is a manifestation of power, not voltage or current.

Cloud to cloud potential only needs about 10 million volts for the arc to occur.

It is possible to induce a lightning strike from cloud to ground at much lower voltages by using a rocket attached to a tracer wire. Some lightning research was done this way.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 08-04-2022 05:08
08-04-2022 07:18
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
Into the Night wrote:It is possible to induce a lightning strike from cloud to ground at much lower voltages

Yep. It's amazing how simple that can be.

08-04-2022 14:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

CIAO

LOL actually Direct current is used in any electronic device with a battery for a power source.

Pivot fallacy. I'm talking about distribution systems to homes and businesses, dumbass.
Swan wrote:
It is also used to charge batteries, so rechargeable devices like laptops and cell phones come with an AC adapter that converts alternating current to direct current.

If the home current was DC, that would be a LOT HARDER JOB. As it is, a small plastic box contains all the simple components needed.
Swan wrote:
...deleted insult...

The voltage between cloud and ground (the higher voltage to create such an arc) is around 100 million volts. Once the stroke occurs, this voltage drops off rapidly. The plasma that the air has become will continue to conduct the arc for quite some time, long enough to leave a very bright light. The thermal shock you hear is the thunder. A lightning bolt is power, not voltage.

Obviously, you have no idea how a capacitor works, or anything about Ohm's law, or even what voltage is, what current is, what resistance is, or what power is.

A much smaller version of the same thing happens in a car, with the spark plugs. The coil converts a 12 volt pulse to about 1000v to induce the arc. Once the arc forms, voltage essentially drops to less than a volt, but current increases a lot. Again, the arc itself is a manifestation of power, not voltage or current.

Cloud to cloud potential only needs about 10 million volts for the arc to occur.

It is possible to induce a lightning strike from cloud to ground at much lower voltages by using a rocket attached to a tracer wire. Some lightning research was done this way.

Actually dopey you said that direct current isn't used anymore because you are a psychotic knucklehead who has no clue as to what is real.

So do you ever get tired of constantly testing instead of actually living?
08-04-2022 20:23
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

CIAO

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
...deleted insult...

Actually dopey you said that direct current isn't used anymore

Never said any such thing. Direct current is no longer used for power distribution to homes and businesses.
Swan wrote:
because you are a psychotic knucklehead who has no clue as to what is real.

Insult fallacy. Buzzword fallacy. Void argument fallacy. You have no clue what 'real' means.
Swan wrote:

Nonsense phrase. Ignored.

The Parrot Killer

08-04-2022 20:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

CIAO

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
...deleted insult...

Actually dopey you said that direct current isn't used anymore

Never said any such thing. Direct current is no longer used for power distribution to homes and businesses.
Swan wrote:
because you are a psychotic knucklehead who has no clue as to what is real.

Insult fallacy. Buzzword fallacy. Void argument fallacy. You have no clue what 'real' means.
Swan wrote:

LOL you can not respond to a phrase, quote the phrase and ignore it because you have already responded to the phrase.

Seriously is it fun doing everything that you are told without having to think on your own?

How come there are no new pics of your padded room
08-04-2022 23:08
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL you can not respond to a phrase, quote the phrase and ignore it because you have already responded to the phrase.

Seriously is it fun doing everything that you are told without having to think on your own?

Attempted defense of nonsense. Random phrases. Insult fallacies. No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

09-04-2022 00:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Attempted defense of nonsense. Random phrases. Insult fallacies. No argument presented.

I do not argue with schizzos, however they can be quite entertaining
09-04-2022 00:30
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Psychoquackery. No argument presented. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

09-04-2022 00:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Psychoquackery. No argument presented. Trolling.

You never argue, you couldn't if you tried. Unless your Mommy took away your crayons
09-04-2022 16:26
(350)
Into the Night wrote:

Oopsy.... Nokia!

That was my ditzy blonde gean kicking in ITN!

10-04-2022 02:00
(21600)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Oopsy.... Nokia!

That was my ditzy blonde gean kicking in ITN!

Ah yes...that was it! Nice looking gal you found for that image.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 10-04-2022 02:01
10-04-2022 15:54
(350)
Into the Night wrote:
Ah yes...that was it! Nice looking gal you found for that image.

Yes, I'm ditzy, but not ditzy enough to put my own photo up.

Besides, I'd have to put two photos up if it were me: one when I'm doing my boy thing and one when I'm doing my girl thing.

Andro-trans are the best!

(Again, not me, but you get the idea - it's all in how you accessorize and primp)

12-04-2022 08:31
(14420)
GretaGroupie wrote:- it's all in how you accessorize and primp)

That's what I'm talking about.

12-04-2022 11:33
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:

Ohhhh... the Dewalt effect... love it!
I actually used to have matching Dewalt generator earrings. A trick went to a builders convention where they were giving them away as promotional goodies.
12-04-2022 12:11
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I have all Milwaukee stuff Dewalt can be good stuff as well
12-04-2022 14:51
(350)
duncan61 wrote:
I have all Milwaukee stuff Dewalt can be good stuff as well

I used to have one of these.

Pretty red!

Lost it

04-06-2022 08:37
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Lets throw in some more proof that the moon does not rotate. As you may have heared the moon slowly but steadily moves away from the earth. Something to do with tides or smth as you know. I am not going to search for the explanation for that and spoon fed you. Search it up for yourself if you do not belive me. Anyway, if the moon moves away from the earth and has been doing it for millions and millions of years then how it is possible that its rotational speed and orbiting speed is exactly in sync like a swiss clockwork. What is the probability of such a coincidence here and now anno domini 2022?

I may be bad at math but I would never buy this "coincidence" from mainstream

Edited on 04-06-2022 09:14
04-06-2022 09:34
(14420)
Xadoman wrote:Lets throw in some more proof that the moon does not rotate.

Are you still on this?

You're wrong. We have long since established that you are insisting on arguing that the moon does not rotate relative to the earth. I think everyone understands this.

Of course, you are avoiding the main thesis, that the moon rotates in an absolute context, and this has been shown, and you deny this.

Do you have any sort of rebuttal to explain what you have been shown instead of ignoring it all and pretending none of it was ever mentioned?

I will not read your post until you explain what is wrong in THIS VIDEO (and include time hacks).

04-06-2022 09:44
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I have always wondered about this.thank you.Where I am now has tides up to 10 metres
04-06-2022 16:18
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
IbdaMann, please explain how come the moon constantly drifts away from the earth but somehow miracously maintains the swiss clockwork accurate sync in its rotational and orbital period. Do you belive in higher forces which constantly fine tunes the rotational speed of the moon? Or is is more logical that the moon does not rotate anymore as its rotation has been despun a long time ago by tidal forces and it only orbits around the earth( and does not rotate around its axis).
I admit the whole thing is quite a mind f..ck because it indeed seems that the moon rotates in absolute context but as Tesla has explained in his writings, the moon does not have a rotational energy to power a single swiss clockwork. It is easily provable buy experimentations with rotating and orbiting models using the law of conservation of energy. In his writings he also did the math ( for math geeks who are able to understand it). I have previously posted links to his writings so I am not going to do it again.
04-06-2022 16:29
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
duncan61 wrote:
I have always wondered about this.thank you.Where I am now has tides up to 10 metres

Have you ever read the memoires of captain Bluffenstern. He anchored his sailer into some kind of fjord in Norway and the achor got wedged during the tide and his boat rose up like a fishing float because the anchor chain was also too short.
04-06-2022 19:09
(21600)
Xadoman wrote:
IbdaMann, please explain how come the moon constantly drifts away from the earth but somehow miracously maintains the swiss clockwork accurate sync in its rotational and orbital period. Do you belive in higher forces which constantly fine tunes the rotational speed of the moon? Or is is more logical that the moon does not rotate anymore as its rotation has been despun a long time ago by tidal forces and it only orbits around the earth( and does not rotate around its axis).
I admit the whole thing is quite a mind f..ck because it indeed seems that the moon rotates in absolute context but as Tesla has explained in his writings, the moon does not have a rotational energy to power a single swiss clockwork. It is easily provable buy experimentations with rotating and orbiting models using the law of conservation of energy. In his writings he also did the math ( for math geeks who are able to understand it). I have previously posted links to his writings so I am not going to do it again.

Obviously you have a lot of difficulty with spatial relationship problems. IBdaMann has already answered this question. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

04-06-2022 19:10
(21600)
Xadoman wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Have you ever read the memoires of captain Bluffenstern. He anchored his sailer into some kind of fjord in Norway and the achor got wedged during the tide and his boat rose up like a fishing float because the anchor chain was also too short.

Well, there's an example of losing HIS command.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 04-06-2022 19:11
04-06-2022 22:26
(14420)
Xadoman wrote:
IbdaMann, please explain how ....

No, no, no, .....

It is your turn to explain this:

Your explanation is what comes next. The floor is yours.

05-06-2022 00:15
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Obviously you have a lot of difficulty with spatial relationship problems.

https://teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/articles/moons-rotation-follow-up

It is not a spatial problem. It is problem about energy. Tesla has pointed it out in his writings:

The moon is a nearly spherical body, of a radius of about 1,087.5 miles, from which I calculate its volume to be approximately 5,300,216,300 cubic miles. Since its mean density is 3.27, one cubic foot of material composing it weighs close on 205 lbs. Accordingly, the total weight of the satellite is about 79,969,000,000,000,000,000, and its mass 2,483,500,000,000,000,000 terrestrial short tons. Assuming that the moon does physically rotate upon its axis, it performs one revolution in 27 days, 7 hours, 43 minutes and 11 seconds, or 2,360,591 seconds. If, in conformity with mathematical principles, we imagine the entire mass concentrated at a distance from the center equal to two-fifths of the radius, then the calculated rotational velocity is 3.04 feet per second, at which the globe would contain 11,474,000,000,000,000,000 short foot tons of energy sufficient to run 1,000,000,000 horsepower for a period of 1,323 years. Now, I say, that there is not enough of that energy in the moon to run a delicate watch.

Do not you agree there is a big difference between the parts I bolded out? Are you still gonna say it is just a spatial problem and has nothing to do with creating energy out of nothing?
05-06-2022 00:25
(14420)
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
IbdaMann, please explain how ....

No, no, no, .....

It is your turn to explain this:

Your explanation is what comes next. The floor is yours.

Xadoman wrote:Do not you agree there is a big difference between the parts I bolded out? Are you still gonna say it is just a spatial problem and has nothing to do with creating energy out of nothing?

Now you are being dishonest, and this is not the first time.

You are asking many questions that have been answered and you are refusing to acknowledge that you fully understand the correct answer by ignoring your responsibility to explain this:

It's your turn to explain, not to ask questions.

Explain. The floor is yours.

05-06-2022 07:42
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
You are asking many questions that have been answered

They have not been answered sufficiently. This is not an answer - " hey, this is just a spatial problem, look, it obviously rotates".
Saying that the moon rotates violates the laws of physics- you guys are creating energy out of nothing. The moon has zero rotational energy as Tesla has pointed out. You guys on the other hand keep insisting that moon could
run 1,000,000,000 horsepower for a period of 1,323 years.
Page 3 of 8<12345>>>

Join the debate Relativity theory:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I have a theory12316-06-2023 19:16
Evolutionary Biology and the Endosymbiotic Theory of Consciousness.11108-06-2023 02:39
What is the cause of climate change based on the greenhouse gas theory?8204-02-2023 20:51
There is no scientific theory or evidence that suggest CO2 traps heat better than O2 or N253330-01-2023 07:22
Grand Unified Theory3212-05-2022 19:54
Articles
Theory
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact