Remember me
▼ Content

Pizzly Bears



Page 3 of 5<12345>
11-06-2022 00:20
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2481)
IBdaMann wrote:
If GasGuzzler and I are standing right smack dab in the middle of a climate, how do we know if it is a "micro" climate or a "macro" climate? Do we use the same formula that we use for determining whether it is "Cryps" territory or "Bloods" territory? Can we decypher any clues from the climate's acceleration?

Normally GasGuzzler has all the climate answers, but this puzzle really threw him for a loop and so I suggested we turn to you for the correct answer.

So, how do we tell?


I tried explaining to IBdaMann that the climate we were in was a variable micro climate due to an approaching cold front and a relatively small area being affected.

IBdaMann insisted it was a macro climate because the cold front was actually orbiting the low pressure system which makes the whole thing spin so fast that even gravity lock couldn't stop it. Furthermore, the proxy data this system was generating suggested even more proof it was a macro climate.

Micro or macro
we still don't know.
But Swan will arrive.
Into climate we'll dive.
His moraines are a glow!


Studies show that if you force several tubs of peanut butter down the throats of newborns, in some cases it could potentially be toxic. In cities where infant-PB-stuffing is more common, infant deaths increased by over 47% with corresponding increases in dead-infant obesity.. -IBdaMann
Edited on 11-06-2022 00:54
11-06-2022 00:29
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11965)
Swan wrote:As nouns the difference between microclimate and macroclimate. is that microclimate is a small, local region having a unique pattern of weather or weather effects that differ from the local climate

Weather is random. There is no such thing as a weather pattern. Additionally, there is no place on earth that has weather that is unique to earth.

But now you have made the problem worse. Previously, we had only two undefined buzzwords, i.e. macroclimate and microclimate, but now we have a third, i.e. "local climate" which has redundancy built into its name, since a climate is merely local conditions so a local climate would be local local conditions.

So, for humans on earth, is our local global climate just our local global global local conditions?

Yeah, I figured as much.

Swan wrote: ... while macroclimate is the climate of a relatively large geographic area.

You defined "microclimate" as having weather effects that differ from the local climate, so is macroclimate defined as having weather effects commensurate to the local climate?

Swan wrote:Too bad you can not do an internet search on your own huh?

Nope. My internet search function died on me. The shop says they don't have the part. I'd call Harvey to come over and fix it but he lives in Florida which is just a tad too far.

I guess I'm just going to have to ask people to support their arguments.

.
11-06-2022 01:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:As nouns the difference between microclimate and macroclimate. is that microclimate is a small, local region having a unique pattern of weather or weather effects that differ from the local climate

Weather is random. There is no such thing as a weather pattern. Additionally, there is no place on earth that has weather that is unique to earth.

But now you have made the problem worse. Previously, we had only two undefined buzzwords, i.e. macroclimate and microclimate, but now we have a third, i.e. "local climate" which has redundancy built into its name, since a climate is merely local conditions so a local climate would be local local conditions.

So, for humans on earth, is our local global climate just our local global global local conditions?

Yeah, I figured as much.

Swan wrote: ... while macroclimate is the climate of a relatively large geographic area.

You defined "microclimate" as having weather effects that differ from the local climate, so is macroclimate defined as having weather effects commensurate to the local climate?

Swan wrote:Too bad you can not do an internet search on your own huh?

Nope. My internet search function died on me. The shop says they don't have the part. I'd call Harvey to come over and fix it but he lives in Florida which is just a tad too far.

I guess I'm just going to have to ask people to support their arguments.

.


LOL is that scientifically verified or your own uninformed opinion?

Do you like being my pet
11-06-2022 05:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11965)
Swan wrote:LOL is that scientifically verified or your own uninformed opinion?

The answer to your question lies directly in your inability to support your assertions or to answer simple questions posed to you.

Swan wrote:Do you like being my pet

Why am I the one holding your leash?

Why am I the one yanking your chain.

Why are you unable to quantum-entangly teleport out of it?

It's time to take you for another walk around in circles. Heel!

Refresh my memory on how the earth is the center of the moon.

.
11-06-2022 05:18
James_
★★★☆☆
(918)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL is that scientifically verified or your own uninformed opinion?

The answer to your question lies directly in your inability to support your assertions or to answer simple questions posed to you.

Swan wrote:Do you like being my pet

Why am I the one holding your leash?

Why am I the one yanking your chain.

Why are you unable to quantum-entangly teleport out of it?

It's time to take you for another walk around in circles. Heel!

Refresh my memory on how the earth is the center of the moon.

.



Just another young calf suckling the teet. Just so beautiful to watch on the farm.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/LHJZ5sLcLd68Aijj9
Edited on 11-06-2022 05:23
11-06-2022 05:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11965)
James_ wrote: Just another young calf suckling the teet.

That's not a picture of "suckling the teet." That's a picture of "milking a cow."
11-06-2022 13:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL is that scientifically verified or your own uninformed opinion?

The answer to your question lies directly in your inability to support your assertions or to answer simple questions posed to you.

Swan wrote:Do you like being my pet

Why am I the one holding your leash?

Why am I the one yanking your chain.

Why are you unable to quantum-entangly teleport out of it?

It's time to take you for another walk around in circles. Heel!

Refresh my memory on how the earth is the center of the moon.

.


Actually you are the sociopath that never ever post a link supporting your delusions.

LOL all those years in school reduced to this

CIAO
11-06-2022 15:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL is that scientifically verified or your own uninformed opinion?

The answer to your question lies directly in your inability to support your assertions or to answer simple questions posed to you.

Swan wrote:Do you like being my pet

Why am I the one holding your leash?

Why am I the one yanking your chain.

Why are you unable to quantum-entangly teleport out of it?

It's time to take you for another walk around in circles. Heel!

Refresh my memory on how the earth is the center of the moon.

.


Table 6 needs wiping.......................

Refresh my memory as to why you keep pretending that I said that the Earth is the center of the Moon? Is this supposed to be frustrating? Well in all honesty it is frustrating, as you are clearly demonstrating that frustration. Do you really believe that your little lies matter in the real World?

All those years in school all to be my pet project
Edited on 11-06-2022 15:09
11-06-2022 15:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL is that scientifically verified or your own uninformed opinion?

The answer to your question lies directly in your inability to support your assertions or to answer simple questions posed to you.

Swan wrote:Do you like being my pet

Why am I the one holding your leash?

Why am I the one yanking your chain.

Why are you unable to quantum-entangly teleport out of it?

It's time to take you for another walk around in circles. Heel!

Refresh my memory on how the earth is the center of the moon.

.


LOL you are not capable of having a quantum teleportation conversation because your brain denies reality in favor of your safe little delusions.

Again information has already been teleported by quantum entanglement, not that you will ever know. If fact quantum networks are being designed and tested now.

So tell us again how I am wrong as your stupidity makes me giggle.

Today's internet connects us globally. It sends packets of information that carry our communications in classical signals – sent by bursts of light through optical fibers, electrically through copper wire, or by microwaves to make wireless connections. It is fast and reliable. So why develop a quantum internet that uses single photons – the smallest possible quantum of light – to carry information instead?

Because there are new scientific domains to explore. Quantum physics governs the domain of the very small. It allows us to understand – and use to our advantage – uniquely quantum phenomena for which there is no classical counterpart. We can use the principles of quantum physics to design sensors that make more precise measurements, computers that simulate more complex physical processes, and communication networks that securely interconnect these devices and create new opportunities for scientific discovery.

Quantum networks use the quantum properties of photons to encode information. For instance, photons polarized in one direction (for example, in the direction that would allow them to pass through polarized sunglasses) are associated with the value; one, photons polarized in the opposite direction (so they don't pass through the sunglasses) are associated with the value zero. Researchers are developing quantum communication protocols to formalize these associations, allowing the quantum state of photons to carry information from sender to receiver through a quantum network.

Quantum networks use uniquely quantum phenomena, like superposition, no-cloning, and entanglement that are not available to classical networks. Before the photon is measured, it exists in a superposition of all its possible quantum states, each with a corresponding probability. Measurement selects one among these states. In fact, the photon's quantum state cannot be measured without causing a disturbance that betrays the attempt. Nor can an arbitrary, unknown quantum state be copied – no cloning allowed. A properly designed and operated quantum network derives inherent security from this behavior.

But if the photon cannot be copied, how can the communication be amplified to reach distant recipients? This is where the quantum phenomenon of entanglement enters the picture. The quantum state of each entangled photon is correlated with that of its entangled partners, regardless of their distance apart. Quantum network repeaters are being developed that use entanglement to extend the range of quantum networks.

Will the emerging quantum internet make today's classical internet obsolete? Not at all. The strengths of quantum networks are complementary to those of classical networks. We will reap the greatest benefit in the long run by incorporating both classical and quantum networks in an internet with capabilities that exceed what is possible with either technology on its own.
11-06-2022 22:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL is that scientifically verified or your own uninformed opinion?

The answer to your question lies directly in your inability to support your assertions or to answer simple questions posed to you.

Swan wrote:Do you like being my pet

Why am I the one holding your leash?

Why am I the one yanking your chain.

Why are you unable to quantum-entangly teleport out of it?

It's time to take you for another walk around in circles. Heel!

Refresh my memory on how the earth is the center of the moon.

.


Actually you are the sociopath that never ever post a link supporting your delusions.

LOL all those years in school reduced to this

CIAO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-06-2022 22:37
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL is that scientifically verified or your own uninformed opinion?

The answer to your question lies directly in your inability to support your assertions or to answer simple questions posed to you.

Swan wrote:Do you like being my pet

Why am I the one holding your leash?

Why am I the one yanking your chain.

Why are you unable to quantum-entangly teleport out of it?

It's time to take you for another walk around in circles. Heel!

Refresh my memory on how the earth is the center of the moon.

.


Table 6 needs wiping.......................

Refresh my memory as to why you keep pretending that I said that the Earth is the center of the Moon? Is this supposed to be frustrating? Well in all honesty it is frustrating, as you are clearly demonstrating that frustration. Do you really believe that your little lies matter in the real World?

All those years in school all to be my pet project

Denying your own argument now? You just locked yourself in another paradox.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-06-2022 23:29
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11965)
Swan wrote:Again information has already been teleported by quantum entanglement, not that you will ever know.

Why should any rational adult believe that? Should every rational adult simply believe whatever lunatic publication allows to be written in one of its articles?


Swan wrote: If fact quantum networks are being designed and tested now.

Of course, if they are still being designed, they haven't ever demonstrated this wonderful magic which you believe is "what we know."

Of course you simply don't recognize that some author hijacked the previously existing term "quantum entanglement" to thoroughly manipulate you, because you don't have enough of an education base to call boooolsch't.

Of course you simply believe whatever you are told to believe because you are OBEDIENT in that regard. Just ask the man behind you with the riding crop.

Swan wrote:So tell us again how I am wrong as your stupidity makes me giggle.

You are wrong ... to the extent that it makes me giggle ... but your certainty that your delusion is true is what has me ROTFLMAOLOL.

LOL.

Swan wrote: We can use the principles of quantum physics to design sensors that make more precise measurements,

Nope. If you understood the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle (HUP), you'd understand why this is a bogus statement that relies solely on scientific illiteracy in its reader to evade the "booooolsch't" call.

Also, HUP is why cloning is not possible. See below.

Swan wrote:Quantum networks use the quantum properties of photons to encode information.

This is called "polarization" ... not "quantum entanglement."

At the present time, the most desperate of dead-end, no-future researchers who nonetheless need a paycheck and who's only hope is a government research grant, are claiming that "quantum entanglement emitters" are "very promising candidates" for further research ... and further research ... and further research ... ad infinitum.

There is no quantum entanglement. See below.

Swan wrote: Researchers are developing quantum communication protocols to formalize these associations, allowing the quantum state of photons to carry information from sender to receiver through a quantum network.

This is an optical network. This is not quantum entanglement.

Swan wrote:Quantum networks use uniquely quantum phenomena, like superposition, no-cloning, and entanglement that are not available to classical networks.

Now we get to the meat of the matter. Of the three listed here, only superposition is a bona fide advantage of optical networks, and that's a classical property, i.e. it does not require quantum physics.

Nonetheless, you have decided to refer to such optical networks as "quantum entanglement" networks ... because you are easily manipulated, and you don't have enough education base to call booooolsch't.

Swan wrote: Before the photon is measured, it exists in a superposition of all its possible quantum states,

Too funny.

Here, the author you are quoting is conflating the principle of Schroedinger's Cat with the concept of superposition. Superposition is the property of many optical channels being able to be superimposed over each other without causing interference or crosstalk, unlike in electronic systems.

Confusing superposition with Schroedinger's Cat. Too funny.


Swan wrote: ... each with a corresponding probability. Measurement selects one among these states.

Anyone who is not mathematically incompetent should call booooolsch't here. The first sentence specifies probability (random) while the second sentence specifies selection (arbitrary). It can't be both. This is total booooolsch't.

Swan wrote: In fact, the photon's quantum state cannot be measured without causing a disturbance that betrays the attempt.

This is HUP. Where was mention of this in the preceding statements to render them false?

Oh yes, that would have been inconvenient.

Swan wrote:Nor can an arbitrary, unknown quantum state be copied – no cloning allowed.

Yet the author clearly stated that this is "used" to create the network. You were supposed to have booooolsch't on that when it was mentioned.

Swan wrote:A properly designed and operated quantum network derives inherent security from this behavior.

This is where you are also supposed to call booooolsch't. If it cannot be built, it doesn't provide added security. "To our customers, for your convenience we are eliminating all risk of thieves breaking into our vaults by not having any vaults, as a security measure."

Swan wrote:But if the photon cannot be copied, how can the communication be amplified to reach distant recipients?

Photons can be copied. You just won't have the original after it is destroyed by the sensor. There is nothing preventing the creation of unlimited copies of that original photon.

Swan wrote: This is where the quantum phenomenon of entanglement enters the picture.

Oh boy! I can't wait.

Swan wrote: The quantum state of each entangled photon is correlated with that of its entangled partners,

This ability does not exist. It's still science fiction.

Swan wrote: Quantum network repeaters are being developed that use entanglement to extend the range of quantum networks.

Does that read "have been developed" or "are being developed"? Does "are being developed" really mean "are not really being developed"?

Swan wrote:Will the emerging quantum internet

Did the author just use the word "emerging" to refer to a quantum internet that clearly needs further study, and additional funding to complete that study?

LOL.
Attached image:


Edited on 11-06-2022 23:31
12-06-2022 01:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Again information has already been teleported by quantum entanglement, not that you will ever know.

Why should any rational adult believe that? Should every rational adult simply believe whatever lunatic publication allows to be written in one of its articles?


Swan wrote: If fact quantum networks are being designed and tested now.

Of course, if they are still being designed, they haven't ever demonstrated this wonderful magic which you believe is "what we know."

Of course you simply don't recognize that some author hijacked the previously existing term "quantum entanglement" to thoroughly manipulate you, because you don't have enough of an education base to call boooolsch't.

Of course you simply believe whatever you are told to believe because you are OBEDIENT in that regard. Just ask the man behind you with the riding crop.

Swan wrote:So tell us again how I am wrong as your stupidity makes me giggle.

You are wrong ... to the extent that it makes me giggle ... but your certainty that your delusion is true is what has me ROTFLMAOLOL.

LOL.

Swan wrote: We can use the principles of quantum physics to design sensors that make more precise measurements,

Nope. If you understood the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle (HUP), you'd understand why this is a bogus statement that relies solely on scientific illiteracy in its reader to evade the "booooolsch't" call.

Also, HUP is why cloning is not possible. See below.

Swan wrote:Quantum networks use the quantum properties of photons to encode information.

This is called "polarization" ... not "quantum entanglement."

At the present time, the most desperate of dead-end, no-future researchers who nonetheless need a paycheck and who's only hope is a government research grant, are claiming that "quantum entanglement emitters" are "very promising candidates" for further research ... and further research ... and further research ... ad infinitum.

There is no quantum entanglement. See below.

Swan wrote: Researchers are developing quantum communication protocols to formalize these associations, allowing the quantum state of photons to carry information from sender to receiver through a quantum network.

This is an optical network. This is not quantum entanglement.

Swan wrote:Quantum networks use uniquely quantum phenomena, like superposition, no-cloning, and entanglement that are not available to classical networks.

Now we get to the meat of the matter. Of the three listed here, only superposition is a bona fide advantage of optical networks, and that's a classical property, i.e. it does not require quantum physics.

Nonetheless, you have decided to refer to such optical networks as "quantum entanglement" networks ... because you are easily manipulated, and you don't have enough education base to call booooolsch't.

Swan wrote: Before the photon is measured, it exists in a superposition of all its possible quantum states,

Too funny.

Here, the author you are quoting is conflating the principle of Schroedinger's Cat with the concept of superposition. Superposition is the property of many optical channels being able to be superimposed over each other without causing interference or crosstalk, unlike in electronic systems.

Confusing superposition with Schroedinger's Cat. Too funny.


Swan wrote: ... each with a corresponding probability. Measurement selects one among these states.

Anyone who is not mathematically incompetent should call booooolsch't here. The first sentence specifies probability (random) while the second sentence specifies selection (arbitrary). It can't be both. This is total booooolsch't.

Swan wrote: In fact, the photon's quantum state cannot be measured without causing a disturbance that betrays the attempt.

This is HUP. Where was mention of this in the preceding statements to render them false?

Oh yes, that would have been inconvenient.

Swan wrote:Nor can an arbitrary, unknown quantum state be copied – no cloning allowed.

Yet the author clearly stated that this is "used" to create the network. You were supposed to have booooolsch't on that when it was mentioned.

Swan wrote:A properly designed and operated quantum network derives inherent security from this behavior.

This is where you are also supposed to call booooolsch't. If it cannot be built, it doesn't provide added security. "To our customers, for your convenience we are eliminating all risk of thieves breaking into our vaults by not having any vaults, as a security measure."

Swan wrote:But if the photon cannot be copied, how can the communication be amplified to reach distant recipients?

Photons can be copied. You just won't have the original after it is destroyed by the sensor. There is nothing preventing the creation of unlimited copies of that original photon.

Swan wrote: This is where the quantum phenomenon of entanglement enters the picture.

Oh boy! I can't wait.

Swan wrote: The quantum state of each entangled photon is correlated with that of its entangled partners,

This ability does not exist. It's still science fiction.

Swan wrote: Quantum network repeaters are being developed that use entanglement to extend the range of quantum networks.

Does that read "have been developed" or "are being developed"? Does "are being developed" really mean "are not really being developed"?

Swan wrote:Will the emerging quantum internet

Did the author just use the word "emerging" to refer to a quantum internet that clearly needs further study, and additional funding to complete that study?

LOL.


LOL, see in your demented and delusional mind you think that you are arguing with me when all the info that I posted came from the DOE Dept. of Energy. So you should really inform them that they are wrong and that you are the supreme leader.

https://www.energy.gov/science/doe-explainsquantum-networks

Silly girl

130
Edited on 12-06-2022 01:56
12-06-2022 01:46
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11965)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Here, the author you are quoting is conflating the principle of Schroedinger's Cat with the concept of superposition.

IBdaMann wrote:Yet the author clearly stated that this is "used" to create the network. You were supposed to have booooolsch't on that when it was mentioned.

IBdaMann wrote:Did the author just use the word "emerging" to refer to a quantum internet that clearly needs further study, and additional funding to complete that study?

LOL, see in your demented and delusional mind you think that you are arguing with me when all the info that I posted came from the DOE Dept. of Energy.

LOL, see in your demented and delusional mind you think that I didn't realize that you were quoting some author even though I clearly stated such.

Swan wrote: So you should really inform them that they are wrong and that you are the supreme leader.

Bring the author here to this forum and sure, I'll tell him he's wrong in all the ways that I detailed in my post.

.
Attached image:

12-06-2022 02:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Here, the author you are quoting is conflating the principle of Schroedinger's Cat with the concept of superposition.

IBdaMann wrote:Yet the author clearly stated that this is "used" to create the network. You were supposed to have booooolsch't on that when it was mentioned.

IBdaMann wrote:Did the author just use the word "emerging" to refer to a quantum internet that clearly needs further study, and additional funding to complete that study?

LOL, see in your demented and delusional mind you think that you are arguing with me when all the info that I posted came from the DOE Dept. of Energy.

LOL, see in your demented and delusional mind you think that I didn't realize that you were quoting some author even though I clearly stated such.

Swan wrote: So you should really inform them that they are wrong and that you are the supreme leader.

Bring the author here to this forum and sure, I'll tell him he's wrong in all the ways that I detailed in my post.

.


No one cares that you believe that the entire World is wrong and that you are correct. That said there are psychologist that specialize in this.

Anosognosia, also called "lack of insight," is a symptom of severe mental illness experienced by some that impairs a person's ability to understand and perceive his or her illness. It is the single largest reason why people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder refuse medications or do not seek treatment. Without awareness of the illness, refusing treatment appears rational, no matter how clear the need for treatment might be to others.
Approximately 50% of individuals with schizophrenia and 40% with bipolar disorder have symptoms of anosognosia. Long recognized in stroke, Alzheimer's disease and other neurological conditions, studies of anosognosia in psychiatric disorders is producing a growing body of evidence of anatomical damage in the part of the brain involved with self-reflection. When taking medications, insight improves in some patients.
12-06-2022 07:04
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11965)
Swan wrote:No one cares that you believe that the entire World is wrong

The whole world thanks me for representing them against dishonest scheisters who pretend to speak for them.

Pizzly thanks me too.
Attached image:

12-06-2022 13:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:No one cares that you believe that the entire World is wrong

The whole world thanks me for representing them against dishonest scheisters who pretend to speak for them.

Pizzly thanks me too.


Anosognosia, also called "lack of insight," is a symptom of severe mental illness experienced by some that impairs a person's ability to understand and perceive his or her illness. It is the single largest reason why people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder refuse medications or do not seek treatment. Without awareness of the illness, refusing treatment appears rational, no matter how clear the need for treatment might be to others.
Approximately 50% of individuals with schizophrenia and 40% with bipolar disorder have symptoms of anosognosia. Long recognized in stroke, Alzheimer's disease and other neurological conditions, studies of anosognosia in psychiatric disorders is producing a growing body of evidence of anatomical damage in the part of the brain involved with self-reflection. When taking medications, insight improves in some patients.

130
12-06-2022 21:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Here, the author you are quoting is conflating the principle of Schroedinger's Cat with the concept of superposition.

IBdaMann wrote:Yet the author clearly stated that this is "used" to create the network. You were supposed to have booooolsch't on that when it was mentioned.

IBdaMann wrote:Did the author just use the word "emerging" to refer to a quantum internet that clearly needs further study, and additional funding to complete that study?

LOL, see in your demented and delusional mind you think that you are arguing with me when all the info that I posted came from the DOE Dept. of Energy.

LOL, see in your demented and delusional mind you think that I didn't realize that you were quoting some author even though I clearly stated such.

Swan wrote: So you should really inform them that they are wrong and that you are the supreme leader.

Bring the author here to this forum and sure, I'll tell him he's wrong in all the ways that I detailed in my post.

.


No one cares that you believe that the entire World is wrong and that you are correct.

You are describing yourself. Inversion fallacy. Omniscience fallacy. Denial of science.
Swan wrote:
That said there are psychologist that specialize in this.

Anosognosia, also called "lack of insight," is a symptom of severe mental illness experienced by some that impairs a person's ability to understand and perceive his or her illness. It is the single largest reason why people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder refuse medications or do not seek treatment. Without awareness of the illness, refusing treatment appears rational, no matter how clear the need for treatment might be to others.
Approximately 50% of individuals with schizophrenia and 40% with bipolar disorder have symptoms of anosognosia. Long recognized in stroke, Alzheimer's disease and other neurological conditions, studies of anosognosia in psychiatric disorders is producing a growing body of evidence of anatomical damage in the part of the brain involved with self-reflection. When taking medications, insight improves in some patients.

Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself again. Evasion. Answer the question put to you.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-06-2022 21:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:No one cares that you believe that the entire World is wrong

The whole world thanks me for representing them against dishonest scheisters who pretend to speak for them.

Pizzly thanks me too.


Anosognosia, also called "lack of insight," is a symptom of severe mental illness experienced by some that impairs a person's ability to understand and perceive his or her illness. It is the single largest reason why people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder refuse medications or do not seek treatment. Without awareness of the illness, refusing treatment appears rational, no matter how clear the need for treatment might be to others.
Approximately 50% of individuals with schizophrenia and 40% with bipolar disorder have symptoms of anosognosia. Long recognized in stroke, Alzheimer's disease and other neurological conditions, studies of anosognosia in psychiatric disorders is producing a growing body of evidence of anatomical damage in the part of the brain involved with self-reflection. When taking medications, insight improves in some patients.

130

You keep describing yourself. Is there some reason for this?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-06-2022 22:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Here, the author you are quoting is conflating the principle of Schroedinger's Cat with the concept of superposition.

IBdaMann wrote:Yet the author clearly stated that this is "used" to create the network. You were supposed to have booooolsch't on that when it was mentioned.

IBdaMann wrote:Did the author just use the word "emerging" to refer to a quantum internet that clearly needs further study, and additional funding to complete that study?

LOL, see in your demented and delusional mind you think that you are arguing with me when all the info that I posted came from the DOE Dept. of Energy.

LOL, see in your demented and delusional mind you think that I didn't realize that you were quoting some author even though I clearly stated such.

Swan wrote: So you should really inform them that they are wrong and that you are the supreme leader.

Bring the author here to this forum and sure, I'll tell him he's wrong in all the ways that I detailed in my post.

.


No one cares that you believe that the entire World is wrong and that you are correct.

You are describing yourself. Inversion fallacy. Omniscience fallacy. Denial of science.
Swan wrote:
That said there are psychologist that specialize in this.

Anosognosia, also called "lack of insight," is a symptom of severe mental illness experienced by some that impairs a person's ability to understand and perceive his or her illness. It is the single largest reason why people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder refuse medications or do not seek treatment. Without awareness of the illness, refusing treatment appears rational, no matter how clear the need for treatment might be to others.
Approximately 50% of individuals with schizophrenia and 40% with bipolar disorder have symptoms of anosognosia. Long recognized in stroke, Alzheimer's disease and other neurological conditions, studies of anosognosia in psychiatric disorders is producing a growing body of evidence of anatomical damage in the part of the brain involved with self-reflection. When taking medications, insight improves in some patients.

Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself again. Evasion. Answer the question put to you.


I actually think that it's funny as hell that you keep ordering me to answer your questions because you clearly think that you have special powers.

nosognosia, also called "lack of insight," is a symptom of severe mental illness experienced by some that impairs a person's ability to understand and perceive his or her illness. It is the single largest reason why people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder refuse medications or do not seek treatment. Without awareness of the illness, refusing treatment appears rational, no matter how clear the need for treatment might be to others.
Approximately 50% of individuals with schizophrenia and 40% with bipolar disorder have symptoms of anosognosia. Long recognized in stroke, Alzheimer's disease and other neurological conditions, studies of anosognosia in psychiatric disorders is producing a growing body of evidence of anatomical damage in the part of the brain involved with self-reflection. When taking medications, insight improves in some patients.
12-06-2022 23:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Here, the author you are quoting is conflating the principle of Schroedinger's Cat with the concept of superposition.

IBdaMann wrote:Yet the author clearly stated that this is "used" to create the network. You were supposed to have booooolsch't on that when it was mentioned.

IBdaMann wrote:Did the author just use the word "emerging" to refer to a quantum internet that clearly needs further study, and additional funding to complete that study?

LOL, see in your demented and delusional mind you think that you are arguing with me when all the info that I posted came from the DOE Dept. of Energy.

LOL, see in your demented and delusional mind you think that I didn't realize that you were quoting some author even though I clearly stated such.

Swan wrote: So you should really inform them that they are wrong and that you are the supreme leader.

Bring the author here to this forum and sure, I'll tell him he's wrong in all the ways that I detailed in my post.

.


No one cares that you believe that the entire World is wrong and that you are correct.

You are describing yourself. Inversion fallacy. Omniscience fallacy. Denial of science.
Swan wrote:
That said there are psychologist that specialize in this.

Anosognosia, also called "lack of insight," is a symptom of severe mental illness experienced by some that impairs a person's ability to understand and perceive his or her illness. It is the single largest reason why people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder refuse medications or do not seek treatment. Without awareness of the illness, refusing treatment appears rational, no matter how clear the need for treatment might be to others.
Approximately 50% of individuals with schizophrenia and 40% with bipolar disorder have symptoms of anosognosia. Long recognized in stroke, Alzheimer's disease and other neurological conditions, studies of anosognosia in psychiatric disorders is producing a growing body of evidence of anatomical damage in the part of the brain involved with self-reflection. When taking medications, insight improves in some patients.

Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself again. Evasion. Answer the question put to you.


I actually think that it's funny as hell that you keep ordering me to answer your questions because you clearly think that you have special powers.

Evasion. Answer the question put to you.
Swan wrote:
nosognosia, also called "lack of insight," is a symptom of severe mental illness experienced by some that impairs a person's ability to understand and perceive his or her illness. It is the single largest reason why people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder refuse medications or do not seek treatment. Without awareness of the illness, refusing treatment appears rational, no matter how clear the need for treatment might be to others.
Approximately 50% of individuals with schizophrenia and 40% with bipolar disorder have symptoms of anosognosia. Long recognized in stroke, Alzheimer's disease and other neurological conditions, studies of anosognosia in psychiatric disorders is producing a growing body of evidence of anatomical damage in the part of the brain involved with self-reflection. When taking medications, insight improves in some patients.

Describing yourself over and over doesn't help you.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-06-2022 00:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Here, the author you are quoting is conflating the principle of Schroedinger's Cat with the concept of superposition.

IBdaMann wrote:Yet the author clearly stated that this is "used" to create the network. You were supposed to have booooolsch't on that when it was mentioned.

IBdaMann wrote:Did the author just use the word "emerging" to refer to a quantum internet that clearly needs further study, and additional funding to complete that study?

LOL, see in your demented and delusional mind you think that you are arguing with me when all the info that I posted came from the DOE Dept. of Energy.

LOL, see in your demented and delusional mind you think that I didn't realize that you were quoting some author even though I clearly stated such.

Swan wrote: So you should really inform them that they are wrong and that you are the supreme leader.

Bring the author here to this forum and sure, I'll tell him he's wrong in all the ways that I detailed in my post.

.


No one cares that you believe that the entire World is wrong and that you are correct.

You are describing yourself. Inversion fallacy. Omniscience fallacy. Denial of science.
Swan wrote:
That said there are psychologist that specialize in this.

Anosognosia, also called "lack of insight," is a symptom of severe mental illness experienced by some that impairs a person's ability to understand and perceive his or her illness. It is the single largest reason why people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder refuse medications or do not seek treatment. Without awareness of the illness, refusing treatment appears rational, no matter how clear the need for treatment might be to others.
Approximately 50% of individuals with schizophrenia and 40% with bipolar disorder have symptoms of anosognosia. Long recognized in stroke, Alzheimer's disease and other neurological conditions, studies of anosognosia in psychiatric disorders is producing a growing body of evidence of anatomical damage in the part of the brain involved with self-reflection. When taking medications, insight improves in some patients.

Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself again. Evasion. Answer the question put to you.


I actually think that it's funny as hell that you keep ordering me to answer your questions because you clearly think that you have special powers.

Evasion. Answer the question put to you.
Swan wrote:
nosognosia, also called "lack of insight," is a symptom of severe mental illness experienced by some that impairs a person's ability to understand and perceive his or her illness. It is the single largest reason why people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder refuse medications or do not seek treatment. Without awareness of the illness, refusing treatment appears rational, no matter how clear the need for treatment might be to others.
Approximately 50% of individuals with schizophrenia and 40% with bipolar disorder have symptoms of anosognosia. Long recognized in stroke, Alzheimer's disease and other neurological conditions, studies of anosognosia in psychiatric disorders is producing a growing body of evidence of anatomical damage in the part of the brain involved with self-reflection. When taking medications, insight improves in some patients.

Describing yourself over and over doesn't help you.


Giving orders that no one needs to or will ever follow does not help you, unless you are trying to look like a turd
13-06-2022 00:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Here, the author you are quoting is conflating the principle of Schroedinger's Cat with the concept of superposition.

IBdaMann wrote:Yet the author clearly stated that this is "used" to create the network. You were supposed to have booooolsch't on that when it was mentioned.

IBdaMann wrote:Did the author just use the word "emerging" to refer to a quantum internet that clearly needs further study, and additional funding to complete that study?

LOL, see in your demented and delusional mind you think that you are arguing with me when all the info that I posted came from the DOE Dept. of Energy.

LOL, see in your demented and delusional mind you think that I didn't realize that you were quoting some author even though I clearly stated such.

Swan wrote: So you should really inform them that they are wrong and that you are the supreme leader.

Bring the author here to this forum and sure, I'll tell him he's wrong in all the ways that I detailed in my post.

.


No one cares that you believe that the entire World is wrong and that you are correct.

You are describing yourself. Inversion fallacy. Omniscience fallacy. Denial of science.
Swan wrote:
That said there are psychologist that specialize in this.

Anosognosia, also called "lack of insight," is a symptom of severe mental illness experienced by some that impairs a person's ability to understand and perceive his or her illness. It is the single largest reason why people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder refuse medications or do not seek treatment. Without awareness of the illness, refusing treatment appears rational, no matter how clear the need for treatment might be to others.
Approximately 50% of individuals with schizophrenia and 40% with bipolar disorder have symptoms of anosognosia. Long recognized in stroke, Alzheimer's disease and other neurological conditions, studies of anosognosia in psychiatric disorders is producing a growing body of evidence of anatomical damage in the part of the brain involved with self-reflection. When taking medications, insight improves in some patients.

Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself again. Evasion. Answer the question put to you.


I actually think that it's funny as hell that you keep ordering me to answer your questions because you clearly think that you have special powers.

Evasion. Answer the question put to you.
Swan wrote:
nosognosia, also called "lack of insight," is a symptom of severe mental illness experienced by some that impairs a person's ability to understand and perceive his or her illness. It is the single largest reason why people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder refuse medications or do not seek treatment. Without awareness of the illness, refusing treatment appears rational, no matter how clear the need for treatment might be to others.
Approximately 50% of individuals with schizophrenia and 40% with bipolar disorder have symptoms of anosognosia. Long recognized in stroke, Alzheimer's disease and other neurological conditions, studies of anosognosia in psychiatric disorders is producing a growing body of evidence of anatomical damage in the part of the brain involved with self-reflection. When taking medications, insight improves in some patients.

Describing yourself over and over doesn't help you.


Giving orders that no one needs to or will ever follow does not help you, unless you are trying to look like a turd

Evasion. Answer the question put to you.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-06-2022 00:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Here, the author you are quoting is conflating the principle of Schroedinger's Cat with the concept of superposition.

IBdaMann wrote:Yet the author clearly stated that this is "used" to create the network. You were supposed to have booooolsch't on that when it was mentioned.

IBdaMann wrote:Did the author just use the word "emerging" to refer to a quantum internet that clearly needs further study, and additional funding to complete that study?

LOL, see in your demented and delusional mind you think that you are arguing with me when all the info that I posted came from the DOE Dept. of Energy.

LOL, see in your demented and delusional mind you think that I didn't realize that you were quoting some author even though I clearly stated such.

Swan wrote: So you should really inform them that they are wrong and that you are the supreme leader.

Bring the author here to this forum and sure, I'll tell him he's wrong in all the ways that I detailed in my post.

.


No one cares that you believe that the entire World is wrong and that you are correct.

You are describing yourself. Inversion fallacy. Omniscience fallacy. Denial of science.
Swan wrote:
That said there are psychologist that specialize in this.

Anosognosia, also called "lack of insight," is a symptom of severe mental illness experienced by some that impairs a person's ability to understand and perceive his or her illness. It is the single largest reason why people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder refuse medications or do not seek treatment. Without awareness of the illness, refusing treatment appears rational, no matter how clear the need for treatment might be to others.
Approximately 50% of individuals with schizophrenia and 40% with bipolar disorder have symptoms of anosognosia. Long recognized in stroke, Alzheimer's disease and other neurological conditions, studies of anosognosia in psychiatric disorders is producing a growing body of evidence of anatomical damage in the part of the brain involved with self-reflection. When taking medications, insight improves in some patients.

Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself again. Evasion. Answer the question put to you.


I actually think that it's funny as hell that you keep ordering me to answer your questions because you clearly think that you have special powers.

Evasion. Answer the question put to you.
Swan wrote:
nosognosia, also called "lack of insight," is a symptom of severe mental illness experienced by some that impairs a person's ability to understand and perceive his or her illness. It is the single largest reason why people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder refuse medications or do not seek treatment. Without awareness of the illness, refusing treatment appears rational, no matter how clear the need for treatment might be to others.
Approximately 50% of individuals with schizophrenia and 40% with bipolar disorder have symptoms of anosognosia. Long recognized in stroke, Alzheimer's disease and other neurological conditions, studies of anosognosia in psychiatric disorders is producing a growing body of evidence of anatomical damage in the part of the brain involved with self-reflection. When taking medications, insight improves in some patients.

Describing yourself over and over doesn't help you.


Giving orders that no one needs to or will ever follow does not help you, unless you are trying to look like a turd

Evasion. Answer the question put to you.


What question
13-06-2022 22:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Here, the author you are quoting is conflating the principle of Schroedinger's Cat with the concept of superposition.

IBdaMann wrote:Yet the author clearly stated that this is "used" to create the network. You were supposed to have booooolsch't on that when it was mentioned.

IBdaMann wrote:Did the author just use the word "emerging" to refer to a quantum internet that clearly needs further study, and additional funding to complete that study?

LOL, see in your demented and delusional mind you think that you are arguing with me when all the info that I posted came from the DOE Dept. of Energy.

LOL, see in your demented and delusional mind you think that I didn't realize that you were quoting some author even though I clearly stated such.

Swan wrote: So you should really inform them that they are wrong and that you are the supreme leader.

Bring the author here to this forum and sure, I'll tell him he's wrong in all the ways that I detailed in my post.

.


No one cares that you believe that the entire World is wrong and that you are correct.

You are describing yourself. Inversion fallacy. Omniscience fallacy. Denial of science.
Swan wrote:
That said there are psychologist that specialize in this.

Anosognosia, also called "lack of insight," is a symptom of severe mental illness experienced by some that impairs a person's ability to understand and perceive his or her illness. It is the single largest reason why people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder refuse medications or do not seek treatment. Without awareness of the illness, refusing treatment appears rational, no matter how clear the need for treatment might be to others.
Approximately 50% of individuals with schizophrenia and 40% with bipolar disorder have symptoms of anosognosia. Long recognized in stroke, Alzheimer's disease and other neurological conditions, studies of anosognosia in psychiatric disorders is producing a growing body of evidence of anatomical damage in the part of the brain involved with self-reflection. When taking medications, insight improves in some patients.

Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself again. Evasion. Answer the question put to you.


I actually think that it's funny as hell that you keep ordering me to answer your questions because you clearly think that you have special powers.

Evasion. Answer the question put to you.
Swan wrote:
nosognosia, also called "lack of insight," is a symptom of severe mental illness experienced by some that impairs a person's ability to understand and perceive his or her illness. It is the single largest reason why people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder refuse medications or do not seek treatment. Without awareness of the illness, refusing treatment appears rational, no matter how clear the need for treatment might be to others.
Approximately 50% of individuals with schizophrenia and 40% with bipolar disorder have symptoms of anosognosia. Long recognized in stroke, Alzheimer's disease and other neurological conditions, studies of anosognosia in psychiatric disorders is producing a growing body of evidence of anatomical damage in the part of the brain involved with self-reflection. When taking medications, insight improves in some patients.

Describing yourself over and over doesn't help you.


Giving orders that no one needs to or will ever follow does not help you, unless you are trying to look like a turd

Evasion. Answer the question put to you.


What question

Don't play dumb. The question already asked of you. Go look for it. RQAA.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-06-2022 00:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Here, the author you are quoting is conflating the principle of Schroedinger's Cat with the concept of superposition.

IBdaMann wrote:Yet the author clearly stated that this is "used" to create the network. You were supposed to have booooolsch't on that when it was mentioned.

IBdaMann wrote:Did the author just use the word "emerging" to refer to a quantum internet that clearly needs further study, and additional funding to complete that study?

LOL, see in your demented and delusional mind you think that you are arguing with me when all the info that I posted came from the DOE Dept. of Energy.

LOL, see in your demented and delusional mind you think that I didn't realize that you were quoting some author even though I clearly stated such.

Swan wrote: So you should really inform them that they are wrong and that you are the supreme leader.

Bring the author here to this forum and sure, I'll tell him he's wrong in all the ways that I detailed in my post.

.


No one cares that you believe that the entire World is wrong and that you are correct.

You are describing yourself. Inversion fallacy. Omniscience fallacy. Denial of science.
Swan wrote:
That said there are psychologist that specialize in this.

Anosognosia, also called "lack of insight," is a symptom of severe mental illness experienced by some that impairs a person's ability to understand and perceive his or her illness. It is the single largest reason why people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder refuse medications or do not seek treatment. Without awareness of the illness, refusing treatment appears rational, no matter how clear the need for treatment might be to others.
Approximately 50% of individuals with schizophrenia and 40% with bipolar disorder have symptoms of anosognosia. Long recognized in stroke, Alzheimer's disease and other neurological conditions, studies of anosognosia in psychiatric disorders is producing a growing body of evidence of anatomical damage in the part of the brain involved with self-reflection. When taking medications, insight improves in some patients.

Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself again. Evasion. Answer the question put to you.


I actually think that it's funny as hell that you keep ordering me to answer your questions because you clearly think that you have special powers.

Evasion. Answer the question put to you.
Swan wrote:
nosognosia, also called "lack of insight," is a symptom of severe mental illness experienced by some that impairs a person's ability to understand and perceive his or her illness. It is the single largest reason why people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder refuse medications or do not seek treatment. Without awareness of the illness, refusing treatment appears rational, no matter how clear the need for treatment might be to others.
Approximately 50% of individuals with schizophrenia and 40% with bipolar disorder have symptoms of anosognosia. Long recognized in stroke, Alzheimer's disease and other neurological conditions, studies of anosognosia in psychiatric disorders is producing a growing body of evidence of anatomical damage in the part of the brain involved with self-reflection. When taking medications, insight improves in some patients.

Describing yourself over and over doesn't help you.


Giving orders that no one needs to or will ever follow does not help you, unless you are trying to look like a turd

Evasion. Answer the question put to you.


What question

Don't play dumb. The question already asked of you. Go look for it. RQAA.


In other words you ask a question then forgot what you ask, and now you want me to remind you.

Might want to get that checked out.
14-06-2022 01:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Here, the author you are quoting is conflating the principle of Schroedinger's Cat with the concept of superposition.

IBdaMann wrote:Yet the author clearly stated that this is "used" to create the network. You were supposed to have booooolsch't on that when it was mentioned.

IBdaMann wrote:Did the author just use the word "emerging" to refer to a quantum internet that clearly needs further study, and additional funding to complete that study?

LOL, see in your demented and delusional mind you think that you are arguing with me when all the info that I posted came from the DOE Dept. of Energy.

LOL, see in your demented and delusional mind you think that I didn't realize that you were quoting some author even though I clearly stated such.

Swan wrote: So you should really inform them that they are wrong and that you are the supreme leader.

Bring the author here to this forum and sure, I'll tell him he's wrong in all the ways that I detailed in my post.

.


No one cares that you believe that the entire World is wrong and that you are correct.

You are describing yourself. Inversion fallacy. Omniscience fallacy. Denial of science.
Swan wrote:
That said there are psychologist that specialize in this.

Anosognosia, also called "lack of insight," is a symptom of severe mental illness experienced by some that impairs a person's ability to understand and perceive his or her illness. It is the single largest reason why people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder refuse medications or do not seek treatment. Without awareness of the illness, refusing treatment appears rational, no matter how clear the need for treatment might be to others.
Approximately 50% of individuals with schizophrenia and 40% with bipolar disorder have symptoms of anosognosia. Long recognized in stroke, Alzheimer's disease and other neurological conditions, studies of anosognosia in psychiatric disorders is producing a growing body of evidence of anatomical damage in the part of the brain involved with self-reflection. When taking medications, insight improves in some patients.

Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself again. Evasion. Answer the question put to you.


I actually think that it's funny as hell that you keep ordering me to answer your questions because you clearly think that you have special powers.

Evasion. Answer the question put to you.
Swan wrote:
nosognosia, also called "lack of insight," is a symptom of severe mental illness experienced by some that impairs a person's ability to understand and perceive his or her illness. It is the single largest reason why people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder refuse medications or do not seek treatment. Without awareness of the illness, refusing treatment appears rational, no matter how clear the need for treatment might be to others.
Approximately 50% of individuals with schizophrenia and 40% with bipolar disorder have symptoms of anosognosia. Long recognized in stroke, Alzheimer's disease and other neurological conditions, studies of anosognosia in psychiatric disorders is producing a growing body of evidence of anatomical damage in the part of the brain involved with self-reflection. When taking medications, insight improves in some patients.

Describing yourself over and over doesn't help you.


Giving orders that no one needs to or will ever follow does not help you, unless you are trying to look like a turd

Evasion. Answer the question put to you.


What question

Don't play dumb. The question already asked of you. Go look for it. RQAA.


In other words you ask a question then forgot what you ask, and now you want me to remind you.

Might want to get that checked out.

I didn't ask it. IBdaMann did. Evasion. Answer the question put to you.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-06-2022 01:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Here, the author you are quoting is conflating the principle of Schroedinger's Cat with the concept of superposition.

IBdaMann wrote:Yet the author clearly stated that this is "used" to create the network. You were supposed to have booooolsch't on that when it was mentioned.

IBdaMann wrote:Did the author just use the word "emerging" to refer to a quantum internet that clearly needs further study, and additional funding to complete that study?

LOL, see in your demented and delusional mind you think that you are arguing with me when all the info that I posted came from the DOE Dept. of Energy.

LOL, see in your demented and delusional mind you think that I didn't realize that you were quoting some author even though I clearly stated such.

Swan wrote: So you should really inform them that they are wrong and that you are the supreme leader.

Bring the author here to this forum and sure, I'll tell him he's wrong in all the ways that I detailed in my post.

.


No one cares that you believe that the entire World is wrong and that you are correct.

You are describing yourself. Inversion fallacy. Omniscience fallacy. Denial of science.
Swan wrote:
That said there are psychologist that specialize in this.

Anosognosia, also called "lack of insight," is a symptom of severe mental illness experienced by some that impairs a person's ability to understand and perceive his or her illness. It is the single largest reason why people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder refuse medications or do not seek treatment. Without awareness of the illness, refusing treatment appears rational, no matter how clear the need for treatment might be to others.
Approximately 50% of individuals with schizophrenia and 40% with bipolar disorder have symptoms of anosognosia. Long recognized in stroke, Alzheimer's disease and other neurological conditions, studies of anosognosia in psychiatric disorders is producing a growing body of evidence of anatomical damage in the part of the brain involved with self-reflection. When taking medications, insight improves in some patients.

Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself again. Evasion. Answer the question put to you.


I actually think that it's funny as hell that you keep ordering me to answer your questions because you clearly think that you have special powers.

Evasion. Answer the question put to you.
Swan wrote:
nosognosia, also called "lack of insight," is a symptom of severe mental illness experienced by some that impairs a person's ability to understand and perceive his or her illness. It is the single largest reason why people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder refuse medications or do not seek treatment. Without awareness of the illness, refusing treatment appears rational, no matter how clear the need for treatment might be to others.
Approximately 50% of individuals with schizophrenia and 40% with bipolar disorder have symptoms of anosognosia. Long recognized in stroke, Alzheimer's disease and other neurological conditions, studies of anosognosia in psychiatric disorders is producing a growing body of evidence of anatomical damage in the part of the brain involved with self-reflection. When taking medications, insight improves in some patients.

Describing yourself over and over doesn't help you.


Giving orders that no one needs to or will ever follow does not help you, unless you are trying to look like a turd

Evasion. Answer the question put to you.


What question

Don't play dumb. The question already asked of you. Go look for it. RQAA.


In other words you ask a question then forgot what you ask, and now you want me to remind you.

Might want to get that checked out.

I didn't ask it. IBdaMann did. Evasion. Answer the question put to you.


Well since you know the question and who ask it perhaps you can answer my question, which is.

What question? Or did you forget it once again?

Seriously you need to get that checked out.
Edited on 14-06-2022 01:34
14-06-2022 08:38
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11965)
Swan wrote:Well since you know the question and who ask it perhaps you can answer my question, which is.

What question? Or did you forget it once again?


I don't mind repeating the question(s) [there are actually two questions outstanding now]:

1) If GasGuzzler and I are standing smack-dab in the middle of a climate, how would we know if it is a micro-climate or a macro-climate?

- 1a) subsequent to the above, you introduced an additional undefined buzzword "local climate" that differed from both micro-climate and macro-climate. You indicated that micro-climate was somehow aligned with the "local climate" and I was wondering if macro-climate therefore diverged from "local climate" and if so, to what extent?

2) If the earth were stationary, how would I "fall off", and in what direction would I "fall"?

- 2a) If the earth were stationary, would GasGuzzler "fall off" as well or would he merely fall off the wagon?

- 2b) What about Sven Issen? How would he fare? Might the Norwegian Jet Stream cause him to "fall off" at a different trajectory?


Thank you in advance for your direct answers.

.
14-06-2022 12:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Well since you know the question and who ask it perhaps you can answer my question, which is.

What question? Or did you forget it once again?


I don't mind repeating the question(s) [there are actually two questions outstanding now]:

1) If GasGuzzler and I are standing smack-dab in the middle of a climate, how would we know if it is a micro-climate or a macro-climate?

- 1a) subsequent to the above, you introduced an additional undefined buzzword "local climate" that differed from both micro-climate and macro-climate. You indicated that micro-climate was somehow aligned with the "local climate" and I was wondering if macro-climate therefore diverged from "local climate" and if so, to what extent?

2) If the earth were stationary, how would I "fall off", and in what direction would I "fall"?

- 2a) If the earth were stationary, would GasGuzzler "fall off" as well or would he merely fall off the wagon?

- 2b) What about Sven Issen? How would he fare? Might the Norwegian Jet Stream cause him to "fall off" at a different trajectory?


Thank you in advance for your direct answers.

.


Well just for fun.

1. Since you have decided that there is no such thing as climate due to your schizophrenia, you could never know, even with medication. A full frontal lobotomy might help, I have the required icepick and may be able to assist.

2. If the Earth weren't spinning would you fall off. Did superman fly real fast in the opposite direction of the Earth's spin to reverse the Earths spin, reversing time, so that he could bring Lois Lane back to life? This began because I stated that gravity generates momentum and you ASSUMED that momentum implied spin when it does not as momentum can be fully linear.

3. Clark Kent is a fictional character, and your hero, furthermore the Hulk can kick Superman right off the Daily Planet at any time, that is as long as the gamma rays hold out.

PS All that said if you can get Superman to stop the Earth from spinning we can test your question and discuss the outcome in small groups afterward. In the meantime you may continue sniffing glue.



.
Edited on 14-06-2022 13:01
14-06-2022 17:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Don't play dumb. The question already asked of you. Go look for it. RQAA.


In other words you ask a question then forgot what you ask, and now you want me to remind you.

Might want to get that checked out.

I didn't ask it. IBdaMann did. Evasion. Answer the question put to you.[/quote]

Well since you know the question and who ask it perhaps you can answer my question, which is.

What question? Or did you forget it once again?

Seriously you need to get that checked out.[/quote]
RQAA


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-06-2022 18:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
I answered all questions, and it is not my fault if your 85 max IQ can not process the information. That said if you have another question, perhaps referencing the current state of AI research or quantum hard drives I will be glad to really confuse you.
Edited on 14-06-2022 18:44
14-06-2022 20:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11965)
Swan wrote:I answered all questions,

Actually, you still haven't answered either of the two questions.

1) You are the one who insists that if the earth were stationary that I would "fall off." You have not explained why this would happen or in what direction I would fall.

2) You specified "micro-climates" and "macro-climates" as undefined buzzwords. Your attempt to define them involved the introduction of a third undefined buzzword "local climate" and contradictory "trends" of random events being aligned with "micro-climate." You did not clarify any further and thus neither GasGuzzler nor I know how to tell if the climate in which we are immersed is a micro-climate or a macro-climate.

Note: I have a sneaking suspicion that both GasGuzzler and Sven Issen have a rough idea of the minimum requirements for a macaroni-climate but they are not divulging.


Swan wrote: ... and it is not my fault if your 85" IMAX 8K TV can not process the video for Forza Horizon 5.




I know, I know ... I should have just gone with the ASUS ROG Swift PG259QN. Now I'm paying the price.



Swan wrote: That said if you have another question, perhaps referencing the current state of AI research or quantum hard drives I will be glad to really confuse you.

I have two such questions:

1) What is the current state of AI research
2) What is the current state of quantum hard drives


.
14-06-2022 20:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:I answered all questions,

Actually, you still haven't answered either of the two questions.

1) You are the one who insists that if the earth were stationary that I would "fall off." You have not explained why this would happen or in what direction I would fall.

2) You specified "micro-climates" and "macro-climates" as undefined buzzwords. Your attempt to define them involved the introduction of a third undefined buzzword "local climate" and contradictory "trends" of random events being aligned with "micro-climate." You did not clarify any further and thus neither GasGuzzler nor I know how to tell if the climate in which we are immersed is a micro-climate or a macro-climate.

Note: I have a sneaking suspicion that both GasGuzzler and Sven Issen have a rough idea of the minimum requirements for a macaroni-climate but they are not divulging.


Swan wrote: ... and it is not my fault if your 85" IMAX 8K TV can not process the video for Forza Horizon 5.




I know, I know ... I should have just gone with the ASUS ROG Swift PG259QN. Now I'm paying the price.



Swan wrote: That said if you have another question, perhaps referencing the current state of AI research or quantum hard drives I will be glad to really confuse you.

I have two such questions:

1) What is the current state of AI research
2) What is the current state of quantum hard drives


.


In reverse order or how your brain works normally

2. An example of a microclimate is the area East of the Great Lakes that receives far more snow in the winter than the surrounding areas

1. It is just not my fault that you believe that the Earths spin can be canceled, so that said until you admit that this is your delusion I can not help you, actually no one can help you.

Well the current state of AI is that, AI-based chatbot LaMDA is 'sentient' or so claims a Google engineer. This means that if the program chatted with you it would conclude on it's own that you are an idiot

As for quantum hard drives, they are already obsolete as soon as DNA storage is perfected
14-06-2022 21:43
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2481)
Swan wrote:
2. An example of a microclimate is the area East of the Great Lakes that receives far more snow in the winter than the surrounding areas


Hey, I talked to Sven Issen. He is really concerned about a couple things.

2. He lives just east of the local nuclear power plant and it seems like it's cloudy every damn afternoon. Is this micro or macro or just plain climate?

1. If the earth stopped spinning, which direction would Sven fall? He is very concerned falling in the direction of the aforementioned plant.

Please help and thanks in advance.


Studies show that if you force several tubs of peanut butter down the throats of newborns, in some cases it could potentially be toxic. In cities where infant-PB-stuffing is more common, infant deaths increased by over 47% with corresponding increases in dead-infant obesity.. -IBdaMann
14-06-2022 23:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
2. An example of a microclimate is the area East of the Great Lakes that receives far more snow in the winter than the surrounding areas


Hey, I talked to Sven Issen. He is really concerned about a couple things.

2. He lives just east of the local nuclear power plant and it seems like it's cloudy every damn afternoon. Is this micro or macro or just plain climate?

1. If the earth stopped spinning, which direction would Sven fall? He is very concerned falling in the direction of the aforementioned plant.

Please help and thanks in advance.


If you are skiing in Hawaii you are highly likely near the summit of Mauna Kea where the microclimate enables snow for most of the year, in an otherwise tropical location where people are swimming on the beach just a few miles away. That said your inability to recognize that micro climates certainly exist is comical.

Now your belief that the Earth's rotation can be stopped is another situation completely and for this I recommend using your Obamacare on a good shrink

CIAO
14-06-2022 23:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
Swan wrote:
I answered all questions, and it is not my fault if your 85 max IQ can not process the information. That said if you have another question, perhaps referencing the current state of AI research or quantum hard drives I will be glad to really confuse you.

Lie. Insult fallacies. Evasion. Answer the questions put to you.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-06-2022 23:35
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:I answered all questions,

Actually, you still haven't answered either of the two questions.

1) You are the one who insists that if the earth were stationary that I would "fall off." You have not explained why this would happen or in what direction I would fall.

2) You specified "micro-climates" and "macro-climates" as undefined buzzwords. Your attempt to define them involved the introduction of a third undefined buzzword "local climate" and contradictory "trends" of random events being aligned with "micro-climate." You did not clarify any further and thus neither GasGuzzler nor I know how to tell if the climate in which we are immersed is a micro-climate or a macro-climate.

Note: I have a sneaking suspicion that both GasGuzzler and Sven Issen have a rough idea of the minimum requirements for a macaroni-climate but they are not divulging.


Swan wrote: ... and it is not my fault if your 85" IMAX 8K TV can not process the video for Forza Horizon 5.




I know, I know ... I should have just gone with the ASUS ROG Swift PG259QN. Now I'm paying the price.



Swan wrote: That said if you have another question, perhaps referencing the current state of AI research or quantum hard drives I will be glad to really confuse you.

I have two such questions:

1) What is the current state of AI research
2) What is the current state of quantum hard drives


.


In reverse order or how your brain works normally

2. An example of a microclimate is the area East of the Great Lakes that receives far more snow in the winter than the surrounding areas

An example is not a definition. Try again.
Swan wrote:
1. It is just not my fault that you believe that the Earths spin can be canceled, so that said until you admit that this is your delusion I can not help you, actually no one can help you.

It's YOUR model, dude. You cannot project YOUR model creation on someone else.
Swan wrote:
Well the current state of AI is that, AI-based chatbot LaMDA is 'sentient' or so claims a Google engineer.

You mean the one that was suspended for saying something that stupid publicly?
Swan wrote:
This means that if the program chatted with you it would conclude on it's own that you are an idiot

Nah. It just means the Google engineer was an idiot.
Swan wrote:
As for quantum hard drives, they are already obsolete as soon as DNA storage is perfected

It's already perfected.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-06-2022 23:36
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2481)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
2. An example of a microclimate is the area East of the Great Lakes that receives far more snow in the winter than the surrounding areas


Hey, I talked to Sven Issen. He is really concerned about a couple things.

2. He lives just east of the local nuclear power plant and it seems like it's cloudy every damn afternoon. Is this micro or macro or just plain climate?

1. If the earth stopped spinning, which direction would Sven fall? He is very concerned falling in the direction of the aforementioned plant.

Please help and thanks in advance.


If you are skiing in Hawaii you are highly likely near the summit of Mauna Kea where the microclimate enables snow for most of the year, in an otherwise tropical location where people are swimming on the beach just a few miles away. That said your inability to recognize that micro climates certainly exist is comical.

Now your belief that the Earth's rotation can be stopped is another situation completely and for this I recommend using your Obamacare on a good shrink

CIAO


Biden mentioned that he preferred your basement to hide in during the covid outbreak for 2 reasons.

2. He enjoyed all your poster size pics of all IBdaMann's masterful artwork.

1. He was getting some return on the welfare checks he sent you.

However, he did complain it was too cold down there when your solar pannels couldn't provide enough juice to run the furnace. Is your basement then a micro of the macro house? How does this all get defined?


Studies show that if you force several tubs of peanut butter down the throats of newborns, in some cases it could potentially be toxic. In cities where infant-PB-stuffing is more common, infant deaths increased by over 47% with corresponding increases in dead-infant obesity.. -IBdaMann
14-06-2022 23:37
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
2. An example of a microclimate is the area East of the Great Lakes that receives far more snow in the winter than the surrounding areas


Hey, I talked to Sven Issen. He is really concerned about a couple things.

2. He lives just east of the local nuclear power plant and it seems like it's cloudy every damn afternoon. Is this micro or macro or just plain climate?

1. If the earth stopped spinning, which direction would Sven fall? He is very concerned falling in the direction of the aforementioned plant.

Please help and thanks in advance.


If you are skiing in Hawaii you are highly likely near the summit of Mauna Kea where the microclimate enables snow for most of the year, in an otherwise tropical location where people are swimming on the beach just a few miles away. That said your inability to recognize that micro climates certainly exist is comical.

Now your belief that the Earth's rotation can be stopped is another situation completely and for this I recommend using your Obamacare on a good shrink

CIAO

Very little snow on Mauna Kea.
You keep bringing up 'examples' of microclimate. You still not defined the term.
Inversion of self argument.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 14-06-2022 23:38
Page 3 of 5<12345>





Join the debate Pizzly Bears:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Let's Talk Polar Bears318-03-2021 03:43
Polar bears and Hudson bay319-12-2020 20:37
Is climate change threatening the existence of polar bears?1601-12-2020 03:01
Russian Arctic town overrun by polar bears, climate change blamed628-02-2019 19:16
The Burning Earth Bears Witness in California511-12-2017 20:24
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact