18-06-2022 11:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Gonna ride up and down some moraines tomorrow,

Swan, how is it that there are some moraines that are under ice while yours are not? Aren't they all supposed to be under ice at the same time?

Oh, by the way, can I borrow your time machine? I know that you already knew that I would ask ... because you're omniscient and all ... but I want to expand my Uber service into the time-travel realm, specifically to visit moraines when they were all becoming buried under ice at the same time.

If you can't lend me your time machine, at least lend me your quantum entanglement teleporter so I can provide an international/interplanetary/intergalactic service.

Thanks in advance.

p.s. - ease up on the climate enemas. I think you're overdoing it a bit there.

Actually the moraines that I ride over were left by the last ice age which ended over 20,000 years ago. So the ice is all melted in my state now. Thanks for enquiring and hoping that I slip up like your mom did with your abortion

Yawn

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Are you STILL trying to say you were alive to witness this 20,000 years ago????!?

Are you still trying to say that nothing that was not seen in formation does not exist.

Are you STILL trying to say you were alive to witness formation 20,000 years ago???!?
LOL. You don't get to pivot that easy, dude!
Swan wrote:
Might want to have yourself checked out for a brain tumor as big as what should be your brain and see if they can locate the your pea brain at the same time.

Oh yea, chinkas are from chinkaland

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY think that throwing insults makes any difference????!?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-06-2022 13:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Are you still trying to say that nothing that was not seen in formation does not exist.

I believe that you meant to write "exists" where you wrote "does not exist".

You were never really good at following a line of logic ... even your own.

What Into the Night and I are claiming is that no "formation" that was not observed is "what we know" and is nothing beyond speculation.

Your claims of omniscience well explain why you are so intimately familiar with schizzo meds.

Unfortunately, Spongy Iris takes the top spot in the Loony-Lounge with his 90-mile-high double-pane glass ceiling. Nothing you have raved even comes close.

I know you worked and trained hard for the prize, but you can't compete with Spongy Iris' natural talent. Not even keepit is in that league (but he can dream).

Hold off on the climate enema. Let Spongy Iris do it.

Are you still trying to say that nothing that was not seen in formation does not exist.

Might want to have yourself checked out for a brain tumor as big as what should be your brain and see if they can locate your pea brain at the same time.

Said what I meant, the fact that you have the capability of a russian tank driver is not my problem

Yawn
Edited on 18-06-2022 13:43
18-06-2022 18:59
(21592)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Are you still trying to say that nothing that was not seen in formation does not exist.

What Into the Night and I are claiming is that no "formation" that was not observed is "what we know" and is nothing beyond speculation.

Your claims of omniscience well explain why you are so intimately familiar with schizzo meds.

Unfortunately, Spongy Iris takes the top spot in the Loony-Lounge with his 90-mile-high double-pane glass ceiling. Nothing you have raved even comes close.

I know you worked and trained hard for the prize, but you can't compete with Spongy Iris' natural talent. Not even keepit is in that league (but he can dream).

Might want to have yourself checked out for a brain tumor as big as what should be your brain and see if they can locate your pea brain at the same time.

Said what I meant, the fact that you have the capability of a russian tank driver is not my problem

Yawn

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY think this is a moraine?????!?
Do you REALLY think your racism and bigotry is going to make ANY difference?????!?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-06-2022 23:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawn

Do you REALLY think your racism and bigotry is going to make ANY difference?????!?

What makes you believe that there is a moraine in the photo?

America was a far better place when a Jap was a nip, when a korean was a gook and a chinaman was a chink. That lesson was first taught to my father on the island of Okinawa. Not that you will be able to comprehend such.
Edited on 18-06-2022 23:30
19-06-2022 02:12
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawn

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You are going to actually DENY YOUR OWN ARGUMENT AGAIN????!?
Swan wrote:
America was a far better place when a Jap was a nip, when a korean was a gook and a chinaman was a chink. That lesson was first taught to my father on the island of Okinawa. Not that you will be able to comprehend such.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you SERIOUSLY THINK racism, bigotry, and insults are a better place for America to be?????!?

The Parrot Killer

19-06-2022 03:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawn

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You are going to actually DENY YOUR OWN ARGUMENT AGAIN????!?
Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you SERIOUSLY THINK racism, bigotry, and insults are a better place for America to be?????!?

Actually yes as I remember well when Americans all saluted the flag at a ballgame instead of now when the woke fools piss on the flag and now we have woke disney employees raping kids at disney when not programming everyones kid. So yea America was far greater then than now, and will be again when all the woke asses are put to sleep by any and all means possible.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/disney-world-employee-arrested-undercover-child-sex-predator-sting

You choose your world and I will choose mine, or do you fear my choice.
Edited on 19-06-2022 03:17
19-06-2022 03:32
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawn

Swan wrote:

Actually yes as I remember well when Americans all saluted the flag at a ballgame instead of now when the woke fools piss on the flag and now we have woke disney employees raping kids at disney when not programming everyones kid. So yea America was far greater then than now, and will be again when all the woke asses are put to sleep by any and all means possible.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/disney-world-employee-arrested-undercover-child-sex-predator-sting

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Are you STILL trying this five year old child level of inversion?????!?

The Parrot Killer

19-06-2022 04:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawn

Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Are you STILL trying this five year old child level of inversion?????!?

Actually I remember well when Americans all saluted the flag at a ballgame instead of now when the woke fools piss on the flag and now we have woke disney employees raping kids at disney when not programming everyones kid. So yea America was far greater then than now, and will be again when all the woke asses are put to sleep by any and all means possible.

19-06-2022 05:39
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawn

Swan wrote:

Actually I remember well when Americans all saluted the flag at a ballgame instead of now when the woke fools piss on the flag and now we have woke disney employees raping kids at disney when not programming everyones kid. So yea America was far greater then than now, and will be again when all the woke asses are put to sleep by any and all means possible.

The Parrot Killer

19-06-2022 13:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawn

Swan wrote:

Do you always turn everyone into a 5 year old?

Why is this?

Do 5 year old's turn you on?

https://newyorkfolk.com/news/disney-world-employee-among-12-arrested-in-undercover-child-sex-predator-sting/

Please be specific

19-06-2022 19:36
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Said what I meant, the fact that you have the capability of a russian tank driver is not my problemWatch: California Chads showed up to protest a man in drag reading books to little kids and police are now investigating the PROTESTERS for hate crimes

Yawn

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWatch: California Chads showed up to protest a man in drag reading books to little kids and police are now investigating the PROTESTERS for hate crimes ! You are going to actually DENY YOUR OWN ARGUMENT AGAIN????!?
Swan wrote:

Why is this?

https://newyorkfolk.com/news/disney-world-employee-among-12-arrested-in-undercover-child-sex-predator-sting/

Please be specific

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you ACTUALLY think you are everyone?????!?

The Parrot Killer

19-06-2022 20:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Said what I meant, the fact that you have the capability of a russian tank driver is not my problemWatch: California Chads showed up to protest a man in drag reading books to little kids and police are now investigating the PROTESTERS for hate crimes

Yawn

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWatch: California Chads showed up to protest a man in drag reading books to little kids and police are now investigating the PROTESTERS for hate crimes ! You are going to actually DENY YOUR OWN ARGUMENT AGAIN????!?
Swan wrote:

Why is this?

Please be specific

Actually I think all the time, you should try it sometime.
19-06-2022 20:55
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawn

Swan wrote:

Why is this?

Please be specific

You forgot the 'it' between 'think' and 'all'.

The Parrot Killer

19-06-2022 21:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Actually I think all the time, you should try it sometime.[/quote]
You forgot the 'it' between 'think' and 'all'.[/quote]

Your mother forgot to get you an abortion
20-06-2022 00:47
(21592)
Swan wrote:

You forgot the 'it' between 'think' and 'all'.[/quote]

Your mother forgot to get you an abortion[/quote]

Now you condone murder. Noted.

The Parrot Killer

20-06-2022 02:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

You forgot the 'it' between 'think' and 'all'.

Your mother forgot to get you an abortion[/quote]

Now you condone murder. Noted.[/quote]

LOL Abortions limit the amount of Walmart looters, which has to be a good thing for America. I know that you agree. Note that ass-wipe and make sure that it is in my 40 volume FBI file along with my Trump decoder pin collection
Edited on 20-06-2022 02:14
20-06-2022 08:47
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14397)
Swan wrote:LOL Abortions limit the amount of Walmart looters,

Abortions execute living humans who have committed no crime and who have not expressed any desire to die, for someone else's convenience.
20-06-2022 13:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:

Abortions execute living humans who have committed no crime and who have not expressed any desire to die, for someone else's convenience.

So you believe that America is in dire need of more Walmart looters.

Please explain.

When I attend a pro abortion march I always bring a sign and hand out cards saying, KILL YOUR KIDS PLEASE, AS THEY ARE UGLY LIKE YOU AND NO ONE WANTS THEM.

Then they start arguing with me because I really want their kids dead just as they claimed to want.

Morons are all kinds of fun
Edited on 20-06-2022 13:40
20-06-2022 17:08
(14397)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Please explain.

When I attend a pro abortion march I always bring a sign and hand out cards saying, KILL YOUR KIDS PLEASE, AS THEY ARE UGLY LIKE YOU AND NO ONE WANTS THEM.

Then they start arguing with me because I really want their kids dead just as they claimed to want.

Someone doesn't have children ... and is bitter about it.

20-06-2022 19:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Please explain.

Actually I have two son's, and for the sake of sanity I certainly approve of you aborting everything.
21-06-2022 00:23
(21592)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Please explain.

Actually I have two son's, and for the sake of sanity I certainly approve of you aborting everything.

Now you're just making shit up to cover your bitterness.

The Parrot Killer

21-06-2022 01:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Please explain.

It is just a fact that abortions reduce the future numbers of Walmart and Target looters and that this is clearly a good thing for America.

I am happily married with two son's, fully retired, and the bitter one is you.

Took you long enough to bring up my Son's and try to swing around to the older one's top secret security position that you want to elicit a conversation about.

CIAO

Sucker

Come back when you grow up
Edited on 21-06-2022 02:37
21-06-2022 03:00
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Please explain.

It is just a fact that abortions reduce the future numbers of Walmart and Target looters and that this is clearly a good thing for America.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you ACTUALLY BELIEVE that all children grow up to be Walmart and Target looters?????!?
Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY think you can lie your way to success or to having children??????!?
Swan wrote:
Took you long enough to bring up my Son's and try to swing around to the older one's top secret security position that you want to elicit a conversation about.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You really ARE bitter that you have no children, and you haven't accomplished anything significant.
Swan wrote:
CIAO

Sucker

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY think your insults make ANY difference?????!?

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 21-06-2022 03:01
21-06-2022 03:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Please explain.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you ACTUALLY BELIEVE that all children grow up to be Walmart and Target looters?????!?
Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY think you can lie your way to success or to having children??????!?
Swan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You really ARE bitter that you have no children, and you haven't accomplished anything significant.
Swan wrote:
CIAO

Sucker

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you REALLY think your insults make ANY difference?????!?

Yes all abortions would have grown up to be looters, or murderers just like their mother. In fact most abortion clinics are in cities near Walmart's and Targets, so let the looters and murderers die.

Yo sucker, I just determined that you can't even reference my Son's top secret position. Why? LOL is it fun being owned?

Yawn

Edited on 21-06-2022 03:15
21-01-2023 22:45
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Please explain.

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
CIAO

Sucker

40a.

The Parrot Killer

23-01-2023 16:11
(14397)
Swan wrote:Yo sucker, I just determined that you can't even reference my Son's top secret position.

You don't know much about what you are speaking.

Your son's position is not a classified reference, even if it happens to be a Top Secret billet. There is nothing preventing anyone from referencing your son's position.

Watch.

Hey Swan, there will be changes to your son's position resulting from this year's Defense budget.

QED.

Page 5 of 5<<<345

Join the debate Pizzly Bears:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Polar bears909-09-2022 00:03
Let's Talk Polar Bears318-03-2021 03:43
Polar bears and Hudson bay319-12-2020 20:37
Is climate change threatening the existence of polar bears?1601-12-2020 03:01
Russian Arctic town overrun by polar bears, climate change blamed628-02-2019 19:16
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact