▼ Content

Pizzly Bears

Page 4 of 5<<<2345>
14-06-2022 23:49
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14394)
Swan wrote:2. An example of a microclimate is

*FOUL*

You may certainly give an example after you present a clear definition, but an example cannot substitute for the required definition. Your example would serve as a great specification were GasGuzzler, Sven and I to find ourselves in the area east of the Great Lakes during the winter months. However, if we were to simply find ourselves in one of the millions of other climates around the world, possibly even during different months, we still would not be able to determine if we were in a micro-climate or a macro-climate.

This is why we are turning to you for that clear, unambiguous definition that will enable us to make the climate scope "what we know."

Swan wrote:1. It is just not my fault that you believe that the Earths spin can be canceled,

This is not my position. In fact, I have no position. I am asking you a question. I am asking you for clarification of your statement.

You stated that if the earth were without velocity, that I would "fall off." I am asking you to explain the physics of this claim of yours. How would I fall off and in what direction would I fall?

Swan wrote:Well the current state of AI is that, AI-based chatbot LaMDA is 'sentient' or so claims a Google engineer.

Chatbot is not sentient and it isn't even AI. Google is hijacking the term "AI" as a marketing buzzword.

Swan wrote:This means that if the program chatted with you it would conclude on it's own that you are an idiot

All mindless morons conclude that I am an idiot. They don't know enough to recognize my par excellence or to appreciate my unlimited capacity to help them. My inherent humility prevents me from pressing the issue.

Swan wrote:As for quantum hard drives, they are already obsolete as soon as DNA storage is perfected

It appears to be time for a grammar lesson.

You can't combine opposing tenses in an attempt to form a hybrid tense to fabricate some sort of contradictory reality ... outside of your own mind, that is.

You state that quantum hard drives are obsolete (present tense) and then explain how they are not yet obsolete (also in the present tense).

A word of advice. Don't bet heavily on DNA storage. That's not a thing.

Also, "quantum hard drives" are a misonmer. They would be appropriately called "quantum volatile memory" because the challenge is to get them to actually store data for more than just a few hours.

Imagine how disappointed you would be if you had spent four weeks and hundreds of thousands of dollars loading petabytes of data onto your new quantum thumb drive, only to then notice the countdown timer on the face telling you that you have 5 hours, 26 minutes and 47 seconds until the last of your bits vanishes into digivapor.

Let me know when someone develops a stable quantum data platform and we'll be able to resume our treatise on quantum hard drives.
Attached image:

15-06-2022 00:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:I answered all questions,

Actually, you still haven't answered either of the two questions.

1) You are the one who insists that if the earth were stationary that I would "fall off." You have not explained why this would happen or in what direction I would fall.

2) You specified "micro-climates" and "macro-climates" as undefined buzzwords. Your attempt to define them involved the introduction of a third undefined buzzword "local climate" and contradictory "trends" of random events being aligned with "micro-climate." You did not clarify any further and thus neither GasGuzzler nor I know how to tell if the climate in which we are immersed is a micro-climate or a macro-climate.

Note: I have a sneaking suspicion that both GasGuzzler and Sven Issen have a rough idea of the minimum requirements for a macaroni-climate but they are not divulging.

Swan wrote: ... and it is not my fault if your 85" IMAX 8K TV can not process the video for Forza Horizon 5.

I know, I know ... I should have just gone with the ASUS ROG Swift PG259QN. Now I'm paying the price.

Swan wrote: That said if you have another question, perhaps referencing the current state of AI research or quantum hard drives I will be glad to really confuse you.

I have two such questions:

1) What is the current state of AI research
2) What is the current state of quantum hard drives

In reverse order or how your brain works normally

2. An example of a microclimate is the area East of the Great Lakes that receives far more snow in the winter than the surrounding areas

An example is not a definition. Try again.
Swan wrote:
1. It is just not my fault that you believe that the Earths spin can be canceled, so that said until you admit that this is your delusion I can not help you, actually no one can help you.

It's YOUR model, dude. You cannot project YOUR model creation on someone else.
Swan wrote:
Well the current state of AI is that, AI-based chatbot LaMDA is 'sentient' or so claims a Google engineer.

You mean the one that was suspended for saying something that stupid publicly?
Swan wrote:
This means that if the program chatted with you it would conclude on it's own that you are an idiot

Nah. It just means the Google engineer was an idiot.
Swan wrote:
As for quantum hard drives, they are already obsolete as soon as DNA storage is perfected

It's already perfected.

LOL something that is perfected will never be changed for the better, so you just said that DNA storage will never be improved, which is totally illogical, like you.

LOL actually the Google engineer was suspended for letting the cat out of the bag so to speak as the military is likely already swarming the labs
15-06-2022 02:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

1) You are the one who insists that if the earth were stationary that I would "fall off." You have not explained why this would happen or in what direction I would fall.

2) You specified "micro-climates" and "macro-climates" as undefined buzzwords. Your attempt to define them involved the introduction of a third undefined buzzword "local climate" and contradictory "trends" of random events being aligned with "micro-climate." You did not clarify any further and thus neither GasGuzzler nor I know how to tell if the climate in which we are immersed is a micro-climate or a macro-climate.

Note: I have a sneaking suspicion that both GasGuzzler and Sven Issen have a rough idea of the minimum requirements for a macaroni-climate but they are not divulging.

Swan wrote: ... and it is not my fault if your 85" IMAX 8K TV can not process the video for Forza Horizon 5.

I know, I know ... I should have just gone with the ASUS ROG Swift PG259QN. Now I'm paying the price.

Swan wrote: That said if you have another question, perhaps referencing the current state of AI research or quantum hard drives I will be glad to really confuse you.

2. An example of a microclimate is the area East of the Great Lakes that receives far more snow in the winter than the surrounding areas

Swan wrote:
1. It is just not my fault that you believe that the Earths spin can be canceled, so that said until you admit that this is your delusion I can not help you, actually no one can help you.

Swan wrote:
Well the current state of AI is that, AI-based chatbot LaMDA is 'sentient' or so claims a Google engineer.

Swan wrote:
This means that if the program chatted with you it would conclude on it's own that you are an idiot

Swan wrote:
As for quantum hard drives, they are already obsolete as soon as DNA storage is perfected

It's already perfected.

LOL something that is perfected will never be changed for the better, so you just said that DNA storage will never be improved, which is totally illogical, like you.

LOL actually the Google engineer was suspended for letting the cat out of the bag so to speak as the military is likely already swarming the labs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-06-2022 02:44
(14394)
Swan wrote:LOL something that is perfected will never be changed for the better, so you just said that DNA storage will never be improved, which is totally illogical, like you.

I believe Into the Night was commenting on quantum drives. They already exist and they store data.

My note refers to the misnomer. They aren't hard drives in my view and should not be called such.

Swan wrote:LOL actually the Google engineer was suspended for letting the cat out of the bag so to speak as the military is likely already swarming the labs

This is an odd comment. What makes you think any branch of the military is interested in this?
15-06-2022 07:22
(21588)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL something that is perfected will never be changed for the better, so you just said that DNA storage will never be improved, which is totally illogical, like you.

I believe Into the Night was commenting on quantum drives. They already exist and they store data.

My note refers to the misnomer. They aren't hard drives in my view and should not be called such.

Swan wrote:LOL actually the Google engineer was suspended for letting the cat out of the bag so to speak as the military is likely already swarming the labs

This is an odd comment. What makes you think any branch of the military is interested in this?

No, I was talking about DNA storage. It's not a hard drive either.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-06-2022 07:26
(14394)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:I believe Into the Night was commenting on quantum drives. They already exist and they store data.

I stand corrected.

15-06-2022 13:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

It's already perfected.

LOL actually the Google engineer was suspended for letting the cat out of the bag so to speak as the military/NSA are likely already swarming the labs
15-06-2022 13:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:

The word Quantum is evolving as is DNA storage, as such neither is perfected. As for the military being interested in autonomous vehicle technology I do not think this, I know this and so do you fartface
15-06-2022 13:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually synthetic DNA is being used to create a new storage medium that is
capable of storing 215 petabytes (215 million gigabytes) in a single gram of DNA, the system could, in principle, store every bit of datum ever recorded by humans in a container about the size and weight of a couple of pickup trucks. But whether the technology takes off may depend on its cost.

How efficient is DNA for data storage?
Even better, DNA can archive a staggering amount of information in an almost inconceivably small volume. Consider this: humanity will generate an estimated 33 zettabytes of data by 2025—that's 3.3 followed by 22 zeroes. DNA storage can squeeze all that information into a ping-pong ball, with room to spare.

The current drawback is that we still have not completely figured out God's plan however are scientifically uncovering that he was the best engineer ever known.
15-06-2022 18:33
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

It's already perfected.

DNA storage will never be improved. It works as is. You are simply denying yourself your own existence. THAT is illogical.
Swan wrote:
LOL actually the Google engineer was suspended for letting the cat out of the bag so to speak as the military/NSA are likely already swarming the labs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I hope you enjoy yourself worshiping your new silicon overlords!

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 15-06-2022 18:34
15-06-2022 18:38
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The word Quantum is evolving as is DNA storage, as such neither is perfected.

You're going to try to conflate the two words now??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Swan wrote:
As for the military being interested in autonomous vehicle technology I do not think this, I know this and so do you fartface

The military already has autonomous vehicles. So do I. What rock have YOU been hiding under? NONE of them use either quantum or DNA storage.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 15-06-2022 18:40
15-06-2022 18:41
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually synthetic DNA is being used to create a new storage medium that is
capable of storing 215 petabytes (215 million gigabytes) in a single gram of DNA, the system could, in principle, store every bit of datum ever recorded by humans in a container about the size and weight of a couple of pickup trucks. But whether the technology takes off may depend on its cost.

How efficient is DNA for data storage?
Even better, DNA can archive a staggering amount of information in an almost inconceivably small volume. Consider this: humanity will generate an estimated 33 zettabytes of data by 2025—that's 3.3 followed by 22 zeroes. DNA storage can squeeze all that information into a ping-pong ball, with room to spare.

Smaller than that.
Swan wrote:
The current drawback is that we still have not completely figured out God's plan however are scientifically uncovering that he was the best engineer ever known.

What has God's plan got to do with it??

The Parrot Killer

15-06-2022 20:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

It's already perfected.

DNA storage will never be improved. It works as is. You are simply denying yourself your own existence. THAT is illogical.
Swan wrote:

You are so disconnected from reality that you can not even understand the real World.

A high-speed microchip
Alongside the research team from Microsoft, a team at the Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) has recently taken another big step to store information as molecules of DNA. They have developed a working prototype of a microchip at their lab that they argue would improve on existing technology for DNA storage by a factor of 100.

The record for writing DNA currently stands at 200MB per day, which means the new chip would increase that to 20GB per day – equivalent to 8GB per hour. In comparison, LTO-9, the most recent tape technology, reaches up to 1440GB per hour. Still, DNA storage is barely taking its first steps, with no commercially products available yet. The speed isn't there yet, but it's progressing quickly.

The microchip is about 2,5 centimeters (or one inch) square and comes with multiple microwells — microwells being the structures that allow DNA strands to be synthesized simultaneously. But as it's only a prototype, and there's plenty of work to be done.

However, the researchers have already partnered up with two companies to explore how to bring down the costs of the chip and make it robust enough to be used practically..

The study from Microsoft can be accessed here, while the study from GTRI was published in the journal Science Advances.

And then

The idea of using synthetic DNA as a digital data storage medium has been theorised for over 20 years. Unlike traditional data storage mechanisms, a massive advantage of using DNA is its longevity. With a minimum half-life of 500 years in harsh conditions [4] and an established longevity of thousands of years in the right conditions, DNA could be superior to rotating discs and magnetic tape, which can last stably for 3–5 years and 10­­­–30 years respectively [4]. Measured 'data density' is another crucial factor in which DNA has the upper hand in comparison with other data storage materials previously used. Recently Fujifilm™ and IBM Research™ set a new record for data density of magnetic tape at 317 GB/square inch [5] (approximately 0.5 GB/mm2), compared with the potential data density of DNA being 109 GB/mm3 [4]. To put this into perspective, it is estimated the chromosomal DNA contained in each human cell is roughly 1.6 GB [6], suggesting that the theoretical information density of DNA vastly outweighs previous data storage materials.

Figure 1: DNA nucleotide base structures. (Taken from atdbio.com [11])

Advancements within the field of genomics and biotechnology over recent decades have enabled us to delve into the genome and manipulate it with a relatively high degree of accuracy. DNA is made up from four base units known as nucleotides: adenine, cytosine, guanine and thymine (Figure 1). Millions of these nucleotides are joined together in various sequences to form DNA molecules that are tightly packed into every living cell. DNA acts as instructions for our cells and facilitates our body systems functioning and growth.

So, how does DNA data storage work?

Imagine a small picture (JPEG) file. Firstly, the JPEG is translated into a binary string of code, known as the data object. Then, the write process for DNA data storage involves encoding this binary code into a primary nucleotide sequence, and synthesizing the subsequent DNA molecules, which are then stored under controlled conditions. Following this, transforming the encoded data back into the JPEG image would require sequencing of the DNA molecules, allowing the nucleotide sequence to be read by a computer and transformed back into the initial binary code. This code would represent the JPEG file which could be read by a computer and translated back into an image.

LOL DNA storage is being improved every day almost, but not under your dead end cubicle rock.

CIAO
15-06-2022 21:15
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

It's already perfected.

Swan wrote:

You are so disconnected from reality that you can not even understand the real World.

Define 'reality' and 'real'. Buzzword fallacies.
Swan wrote:
A high-speed microchip
Alongside the research team from Microsoft, a team at the Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) has recently taken another big step to store information as molecules of DNA.

Already been done. I guess Microsoft never got the memo.
Swan wrote:
They have developed a working prototype of a microchip at their lab that they argue would improve on existing technology for DNA storage by a factor of 100.

Why would a microchip improve what's already there and working perfectly?
Swan wrote:
The record for writing DNA currently stands at 200MB per day, which means the new chip would increase that to 20GB per day – equivalent to 8GB per hour. In comparison, LTO-9, the most recent tape technology, reaches up to 1440GB per hour. Still, DNA storage is barely taking its first steps, with no commercially products available yet. The speed isn't there yet, but it's progressing quickly.

It takes a mere 15 seconds or less to access 8Gb on my machines. I do it as a matter of routine.
Swan wrote:
The microchip is about 2,5 centimeters (or one inch) square and comes with multiple microwells — microwells being the structures that allow DNA strands to be synthesized simultaneously. But as it's only a prototype, and there's plenty of work to be done.

So...Microsoft is wasting money on a slow chip. Meh.
Swan wrote:
However, the researchers have already partnered up with two companies to explore how to bring down the costs of the chip and make it robust enough to be used practically..

The study from Microsoft can be accessed here, while the study from GTRI was published in the journal Science Advances.

And then

Well it's certainly not science.
Swan wrote:
The idea of using synthetic DNA as a digital data storage medium has been theorised for over 20 years.

Nah. It's probably been around for millennia.
Swan wrote:
Unlike traditional data storage mechanisms,

What's more traditional than something that has been around for millennia??
Swan wrote:
a massive advantage of using DNA is its longevity.

Some organisms have a life span of over a 100 years.
Swan wrote:
With a minimum half-life of 500 years in harsh conditions [4] and an established longevity of thousands of years in the right conditions,

Some organisms only live a single day or less.
DNA is not radioactivity nor a destructive chemical reaction. Argument from randU fallacy.
Swan wrote:
DNA could be superior to rotating discs and magnetic tape,

Only obsolete systems use that stuff anymore.
Swan wrote:
which can last stably for 3–5 years

Mechanical disks are still running even after a decade.
Swan wrote:
and 10­­­–30 years respectively [4].

Magnetic tape suffers from print through problems in as little as a single year.
Swan wrote:
Measured 'data density' is another crucial factor in which DNA has the upper hand in comparison with other data storage materials previously used. Recently Fujifilm™ and IBM Research™ set a new record for data density of magnetic tape at 317 GB/square inch [5] (approximately 0.5 GB/mm2), compared with the potential data density of DNA being 109 GB/mm3 [4]. To put this into perspective, it is estimated the chromosomal DNA contained in each human cell is roughly 1.6 GB [6], suggesting that the theoretical information density of DNA vastly outweighs previous data storage materials.

Only 317gb/inch? And slow? Lame.
Swan wrote:
...deleted excess spam...

Imagine a small picture (JPEG) file. Firstly, the JPEG is translated into a binary string of code, known as the data object. Then, the write process for DNA data storage involves encoding this binary code into a primary nucleotide sequence, and synthesizing the subsequent DNA molecules, which are then stored under controlled conditions. Following this, transforming the encoded data back into the JPEG image would require sequencing of the DNA molecules, allowing the nucleotide sequence to be read by a computer and transformed back into the initial binary code. This code would represent the JPEG file which could be read by a computer and translated back into an image.

LOL DNA storage is being improved every day almost, but not under your dead end cubicle rock.

CIAO

JPEG is an image format, not a DNA string. I'm not in a cubicle. I don't even put my employees in cubicles.

The Parrot Killer

15-06-2022 23:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

It's already perfected.

Swan wrote:

Define 'reality' and 'real'. Buzzword fallacies.
Swan wrote:
A high-speed microchip
Alongside the research team from Microsoft, a team at the Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) has recently taken another big step to store information as molecules of DNA.

Already been done. I guess Microsoft never got the memo.
Swan wrote:
They have developed a working prototype of a microchip at their lab that they argue would improve on existing technology for DNA storage by a factor of 100.

Why would a microchip improve what's already there and working perfectly?
Swan wrote:

It takes a mere 15 seconds or less to access 8Gb on my machines. I do it as a matter of routine.
Swan wrote:

So...Microsoft is wasting money on a slow chip. Meh.
Swan wrote:

And then

Well it's certainly not science.
Swan wrote:
The idea of using synthetic DNA as a digital data storage medium has been theorised for over 20 years.

Nah. It's probably been around for millennia.
Swan wrote:
Unlike traditional data storage mechanisms,

What's more traditional than something that has been around for millennia??
Swan wrote:
a massive advantage of using DNA is its longevity.

Some organisms have a life span of over a 100 years.
Swan wrote:
With a minimum half-life of 500 years in harsh conditions [4] and an established longevity of thousands of years in the right conditions,

Some organisms only live a single day or less.
DNA is not radioactivity nor a destructive chemical reaction. Argument from randU fallacy.
Swan wrote:
DNA could be superior to rotating discs and magnetic tape,

Only obsolete systems use that stuff anymore.
Swan wrote:
which can last stably for 3–5 years

Mechanical disks are still running even after a decade.
Swan wrote:
and 10­­­–30 years respectively [4].

Magnetic tape suffers from print through problems in as little as a single year.
Swan wrote:
Measured 'data density' is another crucial factor in which DNA has the upper hand in comparison with other data storage materials previously used. Recently Fujifilm™ and IBM Research™ set a new record for data density of magnetic tape at 317 GB/square inch [5] (approximately 0.5 GB/mm2), compared with the potential data density of DNA being 109 GB/mm3 [4]. To put this into perspective, it is estimated the chromosomal DNA contained in each human cell is roughly 1.6 GB [6], suggesting that the theoretical information density of DNA vastly outweighs previous data storage materials.

Only 317gb/inch? And slow? Lame.
Swan wrote:
...deleted excess spam...

CIAO

JPEG is an image format, not a DNA string. I'm not in a cubicle. I don't even put my employees in cubicles.

Yea kid you have fun telling Bill Gates and his $121,000,000,000 that you know what Microsoft should be doing. You make your car payment yet?

PS. JPEG is an image recorded as binary code that is transcribed into a DNA string. Not that you can comprehend. But try this on for size.

A JPEG-based image coding solution for data storage on DNA

The exponential growth of the digital universe imposes a great challenge in the storage of digital data which is handled by large data centers. An important fraction of this data is accessed infrequently but needs to be safely stored dueto security and regulatory compliance reasons. Such data is characterized as cold and is normally stored into off-line backup tape drives which constitute a cheaper means of storage. Nevertheless, conventional storage devices have a limited life-span varying from 10 to 20 years and therefore data needs to be frequently migrated into new storage units, a fact which causes huge energy and hardware waste and is expensive in terms of money. To this end, studies have recently proposed the use of DNA as a novel and promising means of digital data storage which can store 215 petabytes in a single gram and can promise reliable storage for hundreds of years. This last claim can be proven by the successful retrieval and decoding of the DNA of a woolly mammoth that had been trapped into permafrost. DNA is the storage medium of heredity information and consists of 4 different building blocks, the nucleotides (nts) which are denoted using the symbols A, T,C and G.DNA coding is a novel solution for the long term storage of digital data which is highly promising, yet extremely challenging. The main goal of this emerging field of study is the encoding of any digital data into a quaternary representation using the four different DNA nucleotides A, T, C, and G. Once a quaternary encoded strand is created it can be written into a DNA strand using a biological process of DNA synthesis which allows the creation of synthetic DNA strands (oligos)which will have the same content as the encoded sequences of digital data. The DNA oligos can then be safely stored into some special capsules that protect the DNA from any contacts with water and oxygen and can guarantee lossless storage for hundreds of years. The stored DNA content can be read from the stored oligos using the biological process of DNA sequencing. While fundamental for DNA data storage, the two biological procedures of DNA synthesis and sequencing impose some difficulties to the encoding of digital data. To begin with, DNA synthesis is an expensive process and costs several dollars per synthesized oligo. Therefore, to reduce this cost, the input data should be efficiently compressed during encoding. Then, sequencing is prone to errors and requires respecting several constraints in the encoding for reducing the probability of noise during decoding. More precisely, the encoding must respect the following rules:*Rule of balanced G,C content: The encoded strand should not contain a content of C's and G's which is higher than the content of A's and T's*Rule of homo polymers: There should be no repetitions of the same nucleotide more than 3 consecutive times.

Enjoy reality sucker
Edited on 15-06-2022 23:05
16-06-2022 02:03
(21588)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:2. An example of a microclimate is

*FOUL*

You may certainly give an example after you present a clear definition, but an example cannot substitute for the required definition.

Exactly.
IBdaMann wrote:
Your example would serve as a great specification were GasGuzzler, Sven and I to find ourselves in the area east of the Great Lakes during the winter months. However, if we were to simply find ourselves in one of the millions of other climates around the world, possibly even during different months, we still would not be able to determine if we were in a micro-climate or a macro-climate.

This is why we are turning to you for that clear, unambiguous definition that will enable us to make the climate scope "what we know."

It wouldn't even qualify for 'an area east of the Great Lakes or even any season. How big an area? During what weather event or what season? Why is this area significant and all other areas are NOT significant?
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:1. It is just not my fault that you believe that the Earths spin can be canceled,

This is not my position. In fact, I have no position. I am asking you a question. I am asking you for clarification of your statement.

You stated that if the earth were without velocity, that I would "fall off." I am asking you to explain the physics of this claim of yours. How would I fall off and in what direction would I fall?

He keeps trying to invert his own predicates upon you. Hilarious!
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Well the current state of AI is that, AI-based chatbot LaMDA is 'sentient' or so claims a Google engineer.

Chatbot is not sentient and it isn't even AI. Google is hijacking the term "AI" as a marketing buzzword.

Bingo. AI is nothing more than a closed loop program using a set of results to condition the loop. An example is voice recognition systems for services like Alexa, Google Home, or a typical closed captioned track found in many broadcast videos these days.

The initial dictionary is programmed, and then refined and added to through essentially a voting scheme, watched by programmers, a bit like the way a neuron fires as a result of consensus of inputs on whether to fire or not.

Some face recognition systems use the same technique. Also some database analysis use these techniques to try to glean some significant pattern to the data (usually used for sales and sales support).

In all cases, programmers provide the filter for the feedback loop. So it appears to learn, but only because programmers are constantly teaching it.

IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:This means that if the program chatted with you it would conclude on it's own that you are an idiot

All mindless morons conclude that I am an idiot. They don't know enough to recognize my par excellence or to appreciate my unlimited capacity to help them. My inherent humility prevents me from pressing the issue.
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:As for quantum hard drives, they are already obsolete as soon as DNA storage is perfected

You can't combine opposing tenses in an attempt to form a hybrid tense to fabricate some sort of contradictory reality ... outside of your own mind, that is.

You state that quantum hard drives are obsolete (present tense) and then explain how they are not yet obsolete (also in the present tense).
IBdaMann wrote:

Also, "quantum hard drives" are a misonmer. They would be appropriately called "quantum volatile memory" because the challenge is to get them to actually store data for more than just a few hours.

Nonvolatile RAM can hold data for literally years. Typically no more than a few bytes of it are needed. A typical example is the memory holding the BIOS settings in your personal computer.

Volatile RAM is very fast. Depending on the memory controller (which is the circuit that really separates the men from the boy in designing a computer), such RAM will impose at most 2 wait states in the instruction cycle of the CPU. This access time is measured in nanoseconds.

SSDs are cheap enough to be practical 'disk' drives. These are nonvolatile, and will retain their information without problem again for years. I have hard drives (the old IDE drives!) that have not dropped a single bit when read literally decades later.

RAID configurations use self correcting methods to retain data, making use of several parity bits arranged in an 'orchard' configuration. Using this scheme, one bit dropped can be detected and corrected. Two bits dropped can be detected and corrected in most cases.
Any more bits dropped can be detected, but not necessarily corrected. However, an alternate standby drive can be brought on line automatically and resilvered (the entire array can be recovered) with no data loss. The bad drive is noted and can be removed at convenience, replacing it with another good drive, and placing that on standby.

Most people are quite happy with 4-8Gb of RAM and 1Tb of 'disk' space.

Internal cache memory in the CPU is even faster, it can be accessed with NO wait states, regardless of the memory controller circuitry.

IBdaMann wrote:
Imagine how disappointed you would be if you had spent four weeks and hundreds of thousands of dollars loading petabytes of data onto your new quantum thumb drive, only to then notice the countdown timer on the face telling you that you have 5 hours, 26 minutes and 47 seconds until the last of your bits vanishes into digivapor.

It would be even worse then accidentally dropping it down a storm drain!

IBdaMann wrote:
Let me know when someone develops a stable quantum data platform and we'll be able to resume our treatise on quantum hard drives.

Good luck with that one!

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 16-06-2022 02:18
16-06-2022 02:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:2. An example of a microclimate is

*FOUL*

You may certainly give an example after you present a clear definition, but an example cannot substitute for the required definition.

Exactly.
IBdaMann wrote:
Your example would serve as a great specification were GasGuzzler, Sven and I to find ourselves in the area east of the Great Lakes during the winter months. However, if we were to simply find ourselves in one of the millions of other climates around the world, possibly even during different months, we still would not be able to determine if we were in a micro-climate or a macro-climate.

It wouldn't even qualify for 'an area east of the Great Lakes or even any season. How big an area? During what weather event or what season? Why is this area significant and all other areas are NOT significant?
IBdaMann wrote:

He keeps trying to invert his own predicates upon you. Hilarious!
IBdaMann wrote:

Bingo. AI is nothing more than a closed loop program using a set of results to condition the loop. An example is voice recognition systems for services like Alexa, Google Home, or a typical closed captioned track found in many broadcast videos these days.

The initial dictionary is programmed, and then refined and added to through essentially a voting scheme, watched by programmers, a bit like the way a neuron fires as a result of consensus of inputs on whether to fire or not.

Some face recognition systems use the same technique. Also some database analysis use these techniques to try to glean some significant pattern to the data (usually used for sales and sales support).

In all cases, programmers provide the filter for the feedback loop. So it appears to learn, but only because programmers are constantly teaching it.

IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:This means that if the program chatted with you it would conclude on it's own that you are an idiot

IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:As for quantum hard drives, they are already obsolete as soon as DNA storage is perfected

IBdaMann wrote:

Nonvolatile RAM can hold data for literally years. Typically no more than a few bytes of it are needed. A typical example is the memory holding the BIOS settings in your personal computer.

Volatile RAM is very fast. Depending on the memory controller (which is the circuit that really separates the men from the boy in designing a computer), such RAM will impose at most 2 wait states in the instruction cycle of the CPU. This access time is measured in nanoseconds.

SSDs are cheap enough to be practical 'disk' drives. These are nonvolatile, and will retain their information without problem again for years. I have hard drives (the old IDE drives!) that have not dropped a single bit when read literally decades later.

RAID configurations use self correcting methods to retain data, making use of several parity bits arranged in an 'orchard' configuration. Using this scheme, one bit dropped can be detected and corrected. Two bits dropped can be detected and corrected in most cases.
Any more bits dropped can be detected, but not necessarily corrected. However, an alternate standby drive can be brought on line automatically and resilvered (the entire array can be recovered) with no data loss. The bad drive is noted and can be removed at convenience, replacing it with another good drive, and placing that on standby.

Most people are quite happy with 4-8Gb of RAM and 1Tb of 'disk' space.

Internal cache memory in the CPU is even faster, it can be accessed with NO wait states, regardless of the memory controller circuitry.

IBdaMann wrote:

It would be even worse then accidentally dropping it down a storm drain!

IBdaMann wrote:

Good luck with that one!

No one ever reads your babbles................. So why do you bother
Edited on 16-06-2022 02:35
16-06-2022 02:34
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Yea kid you have fun telling Bill Gates and his $121,000,000,000 that you know what Microsoft should be doing.

First off, I think Bill Gates is a real jerk. I've met him. There's a reason his wife divorced him.
Second off, Bill Gates wrote (actually stole) both DOS and Windows. Examples of some of the worst coding I have ever seen.
Third off, if Bill wants to waste his money on such projects, that's his decision.
Swan wrote:
You make your car payment yet?
No need. I own all eight of my vehicles outright. I don't take out loans for cars, trucks, tractors, or aircraft.
Swan wrote:
PS. JPEG is an image recorded as binary code that is transcribed into a DNA string.

Nope. JPEG is an image file format. JPEG images can be stored in RAM, on SDD's, on mechanical disks, sent over the internet, and even stuck on a thumb drive.
Swan wrote:
Not that you can comprehend. But try this on for size.
Your problem. You cannot project YOUR problems on anybody else, dude.
Swan wrote:

The exponential growth of the digital universe imposes a great challenge in the storage of digital data which is handled by large data centers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! JPEG images are small! They do not pose any great challenge to any competent data center.
Swan wrote:
An important fraction of this data is accessed infrequently but needs to be safely stored due to security and regulatory compliance reasons.

By what authority does any government have to require me to store any data?
Swan wrote:
Such data is characterized as cold and is normally stored into off-line backup tape drives which constitute a cheaper means of storage.
Some people do this, but it's not particularly common.
Swan wrote:
Nevertheless, conventional storage devices have a limited life-span varying from 10 to 20 years
WRONG. Mag tape print through can occur in as little as a week of storage.
Swan wrote:
and therefore data needs to be frequently migrated into new storage units,
So 'cold' data isn't 'cold'. Gotit.
Swan wrote:
a fact which causes huge energy
Mag tapes require no energy. Neither does any type of disk.
Swan wrote:
and hardware waste
Define 'hardware waste' in this context.
Swan wrote:
and is expensive in terms of money.
So it's expensive and cheap. Gotit.
Swan wrote:
To this end, studies have recently proposed the use of DNA as a novel and promising means of digital data storage which can store 215 petabytes in a single gram and can promise reliable storage for hundreds of years.
Yet you yourself provided a much shorter limit. You are still locked in paradox. Irrational.
Swan wrote:
This last claim can be proven by the successful retrieval and decoding of the DNA of a woolly mammoth that had been trapped into permafrost.
So you want cold storage to be REALLY cold. Gotit.
Swan wrote:
...deleted spam...
Enjoy reality sucker

Define 'reality'. Buzzword fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

16-06-2022 02:36
(21588)
Swan wrote:
...deleted severe quoting damage...

No one ever reads your babbles................. So why do you bother

You don't get to speak for everyone. Onmiscience fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

16-06-2022 03:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Yea kid you have fun telling Bill Gates and his $121,000,000,000 that you know what Microsoft should be doing.

First off, I think Bill Gates is a real jerk. I've met him. There's a reason his wife divorced him.
Second off, Bill Gates wrote (actually stole) both DOS and Windows. Examples of some of the worst coding I have ever seen.
Third off, if Bill wants to waste his money on such projects, that's his decision.
Swan wrote:
No need. I own all eight of my vehicles outright. I don't take out loans for cars, trucks, tractors, or aircraft.
Swan wrote:
PS. JPEG is an image recorded as binary code that is transcribed into a DNA string.

Nope. JPEG is an image file format. JPEG images can be stored in RAM, on SDD's, on mechanical disks, sent over the internet, and even stuck on a thumb drive.
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

The exponential growth of the digital universe imposes a great challenge in the storage of digital data which is handled by large data centers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! JPEG images are small! They do not pose any great challenge to any competent data center.
Swan wrote:
An important fraction of this data is accessed infrequently but needs to be safely stored due to security and regulatory compliance reasons.

Swan wrote:
Such data is characterized as cold and is normally stored into off-line backup tape drives which constitute a cheaper means of storage.
Swan wrote:
Nevertheless, conventional storage devices have a limited life-span varying from 10 to 20 years
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
and hardware waste
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
To this end, studies have recently proposed the use of DNA as a novel and promising means of digital data storage which can store 215 petabytes in a single gram and can promise reliable storage for hundreds of years.
Yet you yourself provided a much shorter limit. You are still locked in paradox. Irrational.
Swan wrote:
This last claim can be proven by the successful retrieval and decoding of the DNA of a woolly mammoth that had been trapped into permafrost.
Swan wrote:
...deleted spam...
Enjoy reality sucker

LOL you are responding to an article that I copied and pasted but never read.

Are you retarded?

It's ok, lots of people have an extra chromosome like you

Anyway do you have any good kale pesto recipes as my kale is ripening along with the chives? Or do you stick with McNuggets
Edited on 16-06-2022 03:45
16-06-2022 05:54
(14394)
IBdaMann wrote:

Attached image:

16-06-2022 07:25
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
and hardware waste
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted spam...
Enjoy reality sucker

Are you retarded?

Anyway do you have any good kale pesto recipes as my kale is ripening along with the chives? Or do you stick with McNuggets

So you deny your own argument. Gotit.

The Parrot Killer

16-06-2022 12:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
and hardware waste
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted spam...
Enjoy reality sucker

Are you retarded?

THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE MACRO- AND M[CROCLIMATE t
R. M. HOLMES AND A. NELSON DINGLE
Agrometeorological Section, Plant Research Institute, Research Branch, Department of Agriculture,
Ottawa, Ont. (Canada)
Department of Meteorology and Oceanography, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Mich. ( U.S.A. )
(Received April 30, 1964)
SUMMARY
A search of the literature has yielded a very small number of papers dealing with
quantitative relationships between the macro- and microclimate. Such relationships
would be of great value in view of the difficulty in obtaining microclimatological
measurements and of their limited application. It is suggested that useful relationships
are possible.
INTRODUCTION
Recent impetus has been given to research concerning the relationship between
biological systems and the microclimate. However, extensive and detailed microclimatological measurements have been made only for limited situations. It would be
of great value if quantitative relationships could be obtained between the highly
variable microclimate and the relatively homogeneous macroclimate.
There are at least two reasons why such relationships would be valuable. In
the first place, a rather extensive network of macroclimatic observing stations is in
existence and many years of data are available. If relationships between the microand macroclimates were established, many areas could be at least nominally categorized with regard to microclimate. Such categorization would be of value to ecologists
and others interested in zonation for agricultural crops and for distribution of natural
species of plants, animals, insects (microhabitats), etc. Secondly, to observe adequately the highly varied nature of the microclimate, detailed observation in both time
and space is required. Thus, many specialized personnel and a prodigious instrumentation budget are required for an adequate microclimatic program.
Satisfactory relationships between macro- and microclimates should stand
between the extremes of oversimplification on the one hand and excessive refinement
on the other. Oversimplification is likely to be seriously misleading because of the associated failure to recognize important variables. Excessive refinement is not feasible
because of the excessive requirements of time and data. In addition, excessive refinement may introduce a large amount of non-significant data, thus complicating analysis
and obscuring real relationships. It is not supposed that such relationships would
eventually take the place of microclimatotogical measurements. On the contrary,
they may serve to provide a basis for an efficient and orderly program of obtaining data
where the need for greater detail is indicated.
A search of the literature reveals a host of investigations of a descriptive or
observational nature. These findings suggest that useful relationships between the
microclimatology of specific zones and habitats and the larger scale weather systems,
regimes and events, may be determined by appropriate study. This paper presents
the views of several workers to point out the feasibility of obtaining useful relationships between the macro- and microclimate.
MACRO- AND MICROCLIMATE
The macroclimate is considered to be the climate which results from the homogeneous
layer of air near the ground. This layer may not extend to any great height, but within
the layer little change in characteristics occurs horizontally. The macroclimate has
often been referred to as that climate which is the result of the passage of air masses
(DURST, 1951).
The zone of the microclimate depends on the scope of consideration but generally
consists of the layer of air which is markedly altered by the surface of the earth or
other surfaces thereon. The microclimate of a tree is that envelope of air surrounding
the tree which acquires unique properties because of the tree. This area may extend
to several meters above and beyond the tree. The microclimate of a grassy surface may
be a relatively shallow layer, the depth of which would vary chiefly with wind speed
and soil temperature. The microclimate of a valley in its broadest sense is the climate
which results in the valley because of its special topography. Obviously no complete
categorization is possible. But clearly, the scale of some microclimates can be measured
in millimeters, others in centimeters, and still others in meters.

So have fun being a delusional genius in your own mind
16-06-2022 19:51
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
and hardware waste
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted spam...
Enjoy reality sucker

Are you retarded?

Agrometeorological Section, Plant Research Institute, Research Branch, Department of Agriculture,
Ottawa, Ont. (Canada)
Department of Meteorology and Oceanography, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Mich. ( U.S.A. )
SUMMARY
A search of the literature has yielded a very small number of papers dealing with
quantitative relationships between the macro- and microclimate. Such relationships
would be of great value in view of the difficulty in obtaining microclimatological
measurements and of their limited application. It is suggested that useful relationships
are possible.
INTRODUCTION
biological systems and the microclimate. However, extensive and detailed microclimatological measurements have been made only for limited situations. It would be
of great value if quantitative relationships could be obtained between the highly
the first place, a rather extensive network of macroclimatic observing stations is in
existence and many years of data are available. If relationships between the microand macroclimates were established, many areas could be at least nominally categorized with regard to microclimate. Such categorization would be of value to ecologists
and others interested in zonation for agricultural crops and for distribution of natural
species of plants, animals, insects (microhabitats), etc. Secondly, to observe adequately the highly varied nature of the microclimate, detailed observation in both time
and space is required. Thus, many specialized personnel and a prodigious instrumentation budget are required for an adequate microclimatic program.
between the extremes of oversimplification on the one hand and excessive refinement
on the other. Oversimplification is likely to be seriously misleading because of the associated failure to recognize important variables. Excessive refinement is not feasible
because of the excessive requirements of time and data. In addition, excessive refinement may introduce a large amount of non-significant data, thus complicating analysis
and obscuring real relationships. It is not supposed that such relationships would
they may serve to provide a basis for an efficient and orderly program of obtaining data
observational nature. These findings suggest that useful relationships between the
microclimatology of specific zones and habitats and the larger scale weather systems,
the views of several workers to point out the feasibility of obtaining useful relationships between the macro- and microclimate.
MACRO- AND MICROCLIMATE
The macroclimate is considered to be the climate which results from the homogeneous
layer of air near the ground. This layer may not extend to any great height, but within
the layer little change in characteristics occurs horizontally. The macroclimate has
often been referred to as that climate which is the result of the passage of air masses
(DURST, 1951).
The zone of the microclimate depends on the scope of consideration but generally
consists of the layer of air which is markedly altered by the surface of the earth or
other surfaces thereon. The microclimate of a tree is that envelope of air surrounding
the tree which acquires unique properties because of the tree. This area may extend
to several meters above and beyond the tree. The microclimate of a grassy surface may
be a relatively shallow layer, the depth of which would vary chiefly with wind speed
and soil temperature. The microclimate of a valley in its broadest sense is the climate
which results in the valley because of its special topography. Obviously no complete
categorization is possible. But clearly, the scale of some microclimates can be measured

You have no mind. You are still just cutting and pasting.

This definition even admits no categorization is possible, which of course means no definition is possible. It this your position now?

Climate has no area.

I must assume at this point that you are unable to define 'microclimate' or 'macroclimate'.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 16-06-2022 19:53
16-06-2022 20:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
and hardware waste
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
...deleted spam...
Enjoy reality sucker

Are you retarded?

Ottawa, Ont. (Canada)
SUMMARY
are possible.
INTRODUCTION
MACRO- AND MICROCLIMATE
(DURST, 1951).

This definition even admits no categorization is possible, which of course means no definition is possible. It this your position now?

Climate has no area.

I must assume at this point that you are unable to define 'microclimate' or 'macroclimate'.

It is not my fault that you are not intellectually endowed enough to understand that the Earth has both micro and macro climates.

That said I had fun watching you fetch the ball like the good dog that you are.
16-06-2022 21:30
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Climate has no area.

It is not my fault that you are not intellectually endowed enough to understand that the Earth has both micro and macro climates.

Buzzword fallacies. Insult fallacies. No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

16-06-2022 23:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Climate has no area.

I do not argue with stupid people.

16-06-2022 23:56
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Climate has no area.

You aren't arguing. You are presenting no arguments at all.

The Parrot Killer

17-06-2022 00:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Climate has no area.

I argue all the time, just not with stupid people like you.

I laugh all the time too, like now sucker
17-06-2022 00:30
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Climate has no area.

The Parrot Killer

17-06-2022 00:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Climate has no area.

LOL you are trying so hard to get me to argue and all you are getting is me ROTMFFLMFAO. You kinda remind me of a Russian Tank driver

You know, going no where really f-cking fast

Edited on 17-06-2022 00:42
17-06-2022 20:22
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Climate has no area.

LOL you are trying so hard to get me to argue and all you are getting is me ROTMFFLMFAO. You kinda remind me of a Russian Tank driver

You know, going no where really f-cking fast

You are describing yourself again. Inversion fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

17-06-2022 23:17
(14394)
Swan wrote:LOL you are trying so hard to get me to argue and all you are getting is me ROTMFFLMFAO. You kinda remind me of a Russian Tank driver

You know, going no where really f-cking fast.

Attached image:

17-06-2022 23:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL you are trying so hard to get me to argue and all you are getting is me ROTMFFLMFAO. You kinda remind me of a Russian Tank driver

Gonna ride up and down some moraines tomorrow, at least if the wind stays down. You wack off as usual
18-06-2022 00:11
(14394)
Swan wrote:Gonna ride up and down some moraines tomorrow,

Swan, how is it that there are some moraines that are under ice while yours are not? Aren't they all supposed to be under ice at the same time?

Oh, by the way, can I borrow your time machine? I know that you already knew that I would ask ... because you're omniscient and all ... but I want to expand my Uber service into the time-travel realm, specifically to visit moraines when they were all becoming buried under ice at the same time.

If you can't lend me your time machine, at least lend me your quantum entanglement teleporter so I can provide an international/interplanetary/intergalactic service.

Thanks in advance.

p.s. - ease up on the climate enemas. I think you're overdoing it a bit there.
18-06-2022 00:50
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Gonna ride up and down some moraines tomorrow, at least if the wind stays down. You wack off as usual

Created by vertical glaciers, no doubt???!?

The Parrot Killer

18-06-2022 01:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan, how is it that there are some moraines that are under ice while yours are not? Aren't they all supposed to be under ice at the same time?

Oh, by the way, can I borrow your time machine? I know that you already knew that I would ask ... because you're omniscient and all ... but I want to expand my Uber service into the time-travel realm, specifically to visit moraines when they were all becoming buried under ice at the same time.

If you can't lend me your time machine, at least lend me your quantum entanglement teleporter so I can provide an international/interplanetary/intergalactic service.

Thanks in advance.

Actually the moraines that I ride over were left by the last ice age which ended over 20,000 years ago. So the ice is all melted in my state now. Thanks for enquiring and hoping that I slip up like your mom did with your abortion

Yawn
18-06-2022 02:25
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Actually the moraines that I ride over were left by the last ice age which ended over 20,000 years ago. So the ice is all melted in my state now. Thanks for enquiring and hoping that I slip up like your mom did with your abortion

Yawn

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Are you STILL trying to say you were alive to witness this 20,000 years ago????!?

The Parrot Killer

18-06-2022 03:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Yawn

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Are you STILL trying to say you were alive to witness this 20,000 years ago????!?

Are you still trying to say that nothing that was not seen in formation does not exist.

Might want to have yourself checked out for a brain tumor as big as what should be your brain and see if they can locate the your pea brain at the same time.

Oh yea, chinkas are from chinkaland
Edited on 18-06-2022 03:40
18-06-2022 05:39
(14394)
Swan wrote:Are you still trying to say that nothing that was not seen in formation does not exist.

I believe that you meant to write "exists" where you wrote "does not exist".

You were never really good at following a line of logic ... even your own.

What Into the Night and I are claiming is that no "formation" that was not observed is "what we know" and is nothing beyond speculation.

Your claims of omniscience well explain why you are so intimately familiar with schizzo meds.

Unfortunately, Spongy Iris takes the top spot in the Loony-Lounge with his 90-mile-high double-pane glass ceiling. Nothing you have raved even comes close.

I know you worked and trained hard for the prize, but you can't compete with Spongy Iris' natural talent. Not even keepit is in that league (but he can dream).

Hold off on the climate enema. Let Spongy Iris do it.

Page 4 of 5<<<2345>

Join the debate Pizzly Bears:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Polar bears909-09-2022 00:03
Let's Talk Polar Bears318-03-2021 03:43
Polar bears and Hudson bay319-12-2020 20:37
Is climate change threatening the existence of polar bears?1601-12-2020 03:01
Russian Arctic town overrun by polar bears, climate change blamed628-02-2019 19:16
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact